PDA

View Full Version : The story game!

Rachel
26-09-2005, 23:28
It's like this:
I'll write a sentence and the next poster has to write the next. Hopefully we can make a funny story together! :gigi:

Here goes...

One day there lived a beautiful princess called Yulia Volkova and she was very lonely.

Next person write the next sentence! :gigi:

Bakhtior
26-09-2005, 23:58
here you go

One day there lived a beautiful princess called Yulia Volkova and she was very lonely. Because she was a lesbian.

Rachel
27-09-2005, 00:05
The whole town looked down on her because of her sexuality.

Lux
27-09-2005, 00:28
There was nothing she could do to satisfy her lesbian desires, for she pleasured herself long and hard during the nights, while thinking of an entreprenurial venture into the first safe sex toy shop in town (as though that wouldn't further outcast her..and let's face it, the peasant women weren't exactly satisfied with the men folk).

Rachel
27-09-2005, 00:30
One day she saw a beautiful woman in the town with beautiful long red hair, she had never seen anyone as beautiful before.

Lux
27-09-2005, 00:33
The fiery topped woman had the grayest eyes, as gray as the storms that often wreck the town.

Sean Jon
27-09-2005, 00:39
and then she realised she was straight.

Rachel
27-09-2005, 00:42
Tatutaty, don't be an ass :(

Kappa
27-09-2005, 00:44
and then she realised she was straight.

LOLOLOL.
:rolleyes:

Princess Volkova made it her resolution to meet this woman, and to make the misterious redhead hers.

Lux
27-09-2005, 00:47
The Princess tossed her raven tinted hair and started walking towards the redhead, unsure of what to expect or what to say.

Kappa
27-09-2005, 00:55
Or the Lux lost her inspiration and decided to toss the plot onto the next innocent onlooker's hands.

The princess wandered into her room and looked down at the townsfolk, trying to find her red head from the heights of the castle's tower. She then decided to send some spies to gather info on her.

Sean Jon
27-09-2005, 00:58
Tatutaty, don't be an ass :(

what the hell?

Rachel
27-09-2005, 01:00
Don't act all innocent :rolleyes:

Sean Jon
27-09-2005, 01:01
Don't act all innocent :rolleyes:
I've never talked to you in my LIFE and now you're ganging up on me? what did i do?

Kappa
27-09-2005, 01:01
OH NO HE DIDN'T. *Snaps fingers in a Z formation.*

Back to the story peoples!

Rachel
27-09-2005, 01:04
Tatutaty, you have spoken to me before. And I'm not ganging up on you, I'm just saying you wrote that post just to annoy people.

Lux
27-09-2005, 01:06
how did i toss the plot..? what do you mean

Sean Jon
27-09-2005, 01:08
Tatutaty, you have spoken to me before. And I'm not ganging up on you, I'm just saying you wrote that post just to annoy people.
umm no, i don't believe i have, refresh my memory. And i didn't make that post to annoy people, forgive me for your sensitivity

Lux
27-09-2005, 01:15
regardless of your intentions, your statement may have offended people anyway. so. where were we with the story? Y was about to approach L:p

Rachel
27-09-2005, 01:19
Tatutaty Read this thread to refresh your memory - http://www.tatu.fatal.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=1902&hl=

Rachel
27-09-2005, 01:58
The spies found out Lena was very lonely too, she was living alone in a tiny house that looked like it had seen better days.

kishkash
27-09-2005, 03:28
that wasn't the worst of lena's problems. She used to prance around with legwarmers and a headband listening to Eric Prydz whilst attempting in vain to reinact the workout warmup dance moves from his music vid.

dare2dream28
28-09-2005, 22:18
Little did Lena know, but her legwarmers and dancing were attracting a very lust-hungry, blue-eyed being, who often reminded people of a pixie with some of her magical, ever changing hair styles.

zelda05
30-10-2005, 09:51
The spies gave all the information about Lena to Yulia. The blue-eyed Yulia decided she will have visit her house because she just couldn't get her out of her mind. In fact, Yulia started singing "I've lost my mind" couple of times before heading for red-headed girl she had fallin in love with.

Obie
05-05-2006, 16:14
Then they realized that some aliens were on the sky, the ones who kidnapped Ivan. The aliens came from the future to change t.A.T.u.'s story so they wouldn't pretend to be lesbians. Then, they went on tour singing covers of female singers.

spyretto
05-05-2006, 22:26
As it turned out to be, "the big scientist bro" Ivan was abducted by aliens who came down to earth to study homosexualiity in the female of the earthly species. Back on planet Torgo, female homosexuality was revered as the greatest form of abstract expressionism, and Torgonians were gathering by the numbers to watch the abducted species perform all kinds of sexual experiments in specially made glass houses visible by the Torgonian public and broadcast on Torgonian Supervision. Little did Yulia know that the spies she send out to watch the redhead were members of the Torgonian Institute for the Study of Extra-Terrestrial Female Homosexuality who had already set out the day and the time that they'd abduct the two earthlings. Torgonians, having a way of looking into the future, already knew that the relationship between the two lesbian girls would develop into something that would raise brows in the Torgonian scientific circles and a fine specimen for their lesbianic experiments. There was only one thing that was missing: the link that would bring the two girls together, encourage the feelings they had for each other and make the relationship blossom. That link was "big bro" Ivan, the abducted scientist.

Yes, the aliens would have to change the story of the two girls, who would be known as t.A.T.u. But that would be to bring them together again later, their relationship as strong as ever. Singing cover songs was the first stage of their experiments. Wild sex was a later stage. But would that relationship cross into uncharted territory?

QueenBee
05-05-2006, 22:51
LOL, WTF?!

Obie
07-05-2006, 18:45
These aliens had everything planned, after singing covers they would attrack small villages attention and so they start their own "carreer",,,,, make everyone be obssesed with them and when people finally found out the truth they would drown in such damn depression that taking the whole world would be easy... but Yulia started to question the aliens...

Talyubittu
03-12-2006, 14:04
And then Yulia decided that any alien crazy enough to mess with Russia clearly hadn't been on earth in time. So she told her politician hooker Alesky and he agreed to inform the Russian Army if Yulia did that special thing he likes to his behind. :)