PDA

View Full Version : Question about member with tatysite nick

teeny
07-06-2005, 17:24
I know it's not totally relevant in this forum, but since the nick used is "tatysite team" I wanted to know if it actually is a member of the team that is stirring up things at tatu.us.

An example: http://www.tatu.us/forum/viewtopic.php?p=443661#443661 (remove space and all).

If it is a member of the team then I have one question: How is this post ever going to benefit this forum and the members here? And it seems the other posts are posted to cause troubles aswell. Well sort of considering the surroundings that is.

If it's not a member from this forum (or known at least): then shouldn't it be made clear that it's not approved or something?

coolasfcuk
07-06-2005, 17:27
dont you have better things to do, teeny? :gigi:

teeny
07-06-2005, 17:31
dont you have better things to do, teeny?well it's either this or managing a westlife forum. I vote for this one.
The question is: doesn't the person posting at tatu. us have better things to do? :spy:

haku
07-06-2005, 17:57
[deleted]

teeny
07-06-2005, 18:05
they already hate us over there anywaybut this could make it even worse..

It's not a member of the team as far as i knowGlad to hear that and hope you are right. Surely is a bad choice of nick for sure.

Echoed
07-06-2005, 18:20
If the situation escalates, then we'll see if anything can be done to diffuse the problem. We do not need anymore animosity than there already is between forums.

Counter-productive, it is. Believe so, I do. So Echo say. :P Dumb, Echo also is. But. Yeah. So. Um. I'm gonna be quiet now.

~Echo.

teeny
07-06-2005, 18:24
hehe.. someone in Yoda mode, Echoed? :p

Yoda? Me? Noooo. Never would I. Silliness, you do speak. :D

haku
07-06-2005, 18:46
hehe.. someone in Yoda mode, Echoed?
The problem is, Tatysite is rather on the dark side of the force. :p

Echoed
07-06-2005, 18:55
Lol! Too true, haku, too true.

But it doesn't stop us from trying to... balance the force? :P

And I'd rather not be on the dark side. We all know how the Sith end up in the Star Wars universe. :P OMG, possible spoiler warning for those unfamiliar with the end of Star Wars! Complete annigh-- ani-- annigihla-- God damn it. Extinction!

~Echo.

teeny
07-06-2005, 18:58
But it doesn't stop us from trying to... balance the force? :PA new hope.. or just the old hope. Fail we will either way

forre
07-06-2005, 19:19
Interesting indeed. Any troubles over there or in here?

Echoed
07-06-2005, 19:27
Not as of yet, I do not believe.

As previously mentioned, we'll just see where this goes first, if it'll even escalate into something remotely unacceptable. No need to jump the guns and do something rash. Rashes are due to allergies, and it isn't good to scratch at them.

Wait. What? ^_^'

~Echo.

forre
07-06-2005, 19:30
As I could see, the translation was posted and then some updates on what sections this forum has.

denial
08-06-2005, 16:38
well it promotes what available at tatysite.

PS: I just re-check the link Teeny posted .. its looks very nice now. wow.. cool..

teeny
08-06-2005, 16:42
well it promotes what available at tatysitewell bumping that thread in particular can hardly be seen as goodwill. But even bad promotion is still promotion I guess..

edit: rechecked aswell. Now it's not that bad at all :10x:

haku
12-06-2005, 03:04
Ok, to avoid any further misunderstandings, the person posting as 'Tatysite.net team' on Tatu.us is legit and has been authorized to do so by both administrations.