PDA

View Full Version : Vanilla Ninja from Estonia

forre
13-05-2005, 18:41
A brand new (for many of us) group from Estonia. Four rock-guitar chicks with excellent vocals and great tunes.

Check out their new album Blue Tatoo!

Vanilla Ninja - Blue Tatoo (2005) (http://solnyshko.free.fr/music/Blue%20Tatoo.rar) [ca 70 mb]

As well as: Vanilla Ninja Official site (http://www.vanilla-ninja.de/) (in German)

Get the Blue Tatoo single VIDEO here (http://solnyshko.free.fr/vids/Vanilla%20Ninja%20-%20Blue%20Tattoo.mpeg) [26 Mb]. A pretty cool video, I think. I love the song too!

Enjoy! :)

Big thanks to Nath for providing this material and a server!!! :rose:

KillaQueen
13-05-2005, 20:24
Thank you Nath and Olga! :rose: I'm currently downloading the album here.
I knew the band from back when I was in Estonia in 2004. Radio stations kept playing one of their songs which was a hit in Germany and some other countries, though I don't remember its name :o

Estonians have some real good bands, one of them being Blacky (www.blacky.ee), though their music is not on the Internet (not that I know of anyhow). They sing in Estonian, and they're a pop-rock band made up of 4 women and 1 transvestite and they all play their own instruments. I've seen them live at two different festivals there and they rock! Can we try to find a server for their album too? It would be worth it, I promise. I can ask my girlfriend to turn the tracks into mp3's and upload them.

EDIT: Oh oh, I remembered the name of the V.J. song I heard: "Liar" :coctail:

spyretto
13-05-2005, 21:25
They're really not that new though. They had a couple of hits in Germany, Switzerland. One is a cover of the old White Lion "classic" When The Children Cry - paraphrased as When the Indians Cry. They didn't claim it was their own song, did they? :D

forre
13-05-2005, 21:28
They are new for me and for many other members here. I don't know anything about their covers. I don't think shey'd claim anything like that. They are not desperate as they are doing pretty well. Yes, I saw, they had a lot of German gigs.

spyretto
13-05-2005, 21:39
They changed the song a little bit from the original, that's why I'm curious whether they claimed it as their own song or not. I don't think we've reached the point when somebody would just "steal" a well-known song and claim it as their own. Maybe a variation on "When The Children Cry", then.

forre
13-05-2005, 21:58
spyretto, We are not into Vanilla Ninja here precisely - we know more about Tatu, hi-hi. Maybe KQ's girlfriend can do a research. She got to know a lot more about the group than us all together.

KillaQueen
13-05-2005, 22:13
Ok, I can ask her to do that. What exactly do you want to know here? More about the band generally speaking?

forre
13-05-2005, 22:19
One is a cover of the old White Lion "classic" When The Children Cry - paraphrased as When the Indians Cry. They didn't claim it was their own song, did they?
KQ, that was the question I suppose.

Nath got a video on Blue Tatoo. Any one interested here?

Linda16
13-05-2005, 22:33
Vanilla Ninja is going to represent Switzerland in Eurovison Song Contest 2005 in Kiev

http://www.eurovision.tv/english/switzerland.htm

Some information can be found also here: http://www.vanilla-ninja.es.tt/

KillaQueen
13-05-2005, 22:36
ok, i'll ask her to check it out. i guess it would be easier if we knew someone who bought their album and looked through the booklet lol. but i'll let you know if she finds out anything.
She got to know a lot more about the group than us all together.
she doesn't know much about the band, just some of their songs, as far as i know. she didn't even know they were competing for Switzerland in ESC lol.

forre
13-05-2005, 22:42
KillaQueen, Yep, I think looking through the booklet will help. For me it doesn't matter that much. They are cool to listen too. :done:
Vanilla Ninja is going to represent Switzerland in Eurovison Song Contest 2005 in Kiev
We have the Eurovision discussion here. (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?p=228967#post228967)

forre
14-05-2005, 00:49
Get the Blue Tatoo VIDEO here (http://solnyshko.free.fr/vids/Vanilla%20Ninja%20-%20Blue%20Tattoo.mpeg) [26 Mb]. A pretty cool video, I think. I love the song too!

Eku1
14-05-2005, 10:34
wow, the whole topic of Vanilla Ninja!

So Olga, you became a fan of them, huh? ;) Not bad taste! I like to listen them too. I have also their first album. I can share the songs with you, if you are interested in. Just tell me, where I can upload them.
And Thanks for the new album, Olga and nath! :rose:

Though I have to say, I dunno anything about the "When The Indians Cry"-cover thing and if they claim it to be theirs or not. I guess, if you go to the forum of the official site, you get the info about that. But my friend has both of their original albums. I can ask her, if she knows anything about it.

And sweetie, I knew Vanilla Ninja is gonna represent Switzerland this year. I told that to you, remember? So don't underestimate my knowledge :nunu: :wantkiss: :lalala:

forre
14-05-2005, 10:43
Eku1, We (Me and Nath) have 3 albums, so if any one get interested in D/L them, let us know.
Blue Tatoo
Traces Of Sadness
Vanilla Ninja 2003

Eku1
14-05-2005, 10:55
Oh, ok! Then you have them all :D
Dunno though, what's Vanilla Ninja 2003?! :ithink:

KillaQueen
14-05-2005, 12:06
But my friend has both of their original albums. I can ask her, if she knows anything about it.
Tell her to look in the booklet for that song and say who wrote it.
And sweetie, I knew Vanilla Ninja is gonna represent Switzerland this year. I told that to you, remember? So don't underestimate my knowledge :nunu:
Yes, suuuuuuure... :no:
What happened to the love, baby? You've "addressed" me with that baseball bat a little bit too often lately :( I mean when you pop into this forum, almost every message you post for me has that angry smiley with the baseball bat. Me's sensitive, you know that... :hmmm: :cry:

KillaQueen
14-05-2005, 13:19
Olga, I want the other 2 albums too.
So if you can upload them on a server, it would be much appreciated :rose:

taturocks8
14-05-2005, 13:32
I heard blue tatoo before i like it. Thanks fore for uploading it :)

I like this band. :)

spyretto
14-05-2005, 23:03
Yeah the album is not bad after all, like soft metal. I had it before but never got to listen beyond the 3rd song.
So, are we all in agreement that we're gonna vote for Cool Vibes in the ESC? I like it when this happens:

2005 Switzerland - Vanilla Ninja
2004 Cyprus - Lisa Andreas
2003 Tatu ( who else )
2002 cant even remember :p
2001 Greece - Antique
2000 Latvia - Brainstorm

Linda16
15-05-2005, 01:21
Tell her to look in the booklet for that song and say who wrote it.

Vanilla Ninja, album "Traces of sadness" - "When the Indians Cry" - music: David Brandes, words: John O'Flynn. So nothing about the possible cover-version.

There is not much information in the booklets, just the lyrics of the songs and some photos. Vanilla Ninja started quite successfully in Estonia and then they managed to break through into the West - they are popular mostly in Germany, Switzerland, Austria. David Brandes is the guy who is their producer now and has also organised most of their gigs.

If you, guys, are going to vote for Vanilla Ninja in Eurovision - it would be great!!!

KillaQueen
15-05-2005, 10:57
Vanilla Ninja, album "Traces of sadness" - "When the Indians Cry" - music: David Brandes, words: John O'Flynn. So nothing about the possible cover-version.
Whoops! We might have a bit of a problem. Or better said THEY might have a problem as that song sounds very familiar to me too :bum:

I will vote for Switzerland for sure :done:

Linda16
15-05-2005, 11:23
I will vote for Switzerland for sure :done:

Cool! :D :done:

forre
15-05-2005, 11:42
Dunno though, what's Vanilla Ninja 2003?!
Thie first album I think. It was called just "Vanilla Ninja", no other conceptual title. Some songs there are in Estonian language.

D/L "Traces of Sadness" album (http://solnyshko.free.fr/music/Traces%20Of%20Sadness.rar) [ca 60 mb]

KillaQueen
18-05-2005, 03:14
Olga, thank you for the album! :rose:
I've downloaded it, will listen when I have some spare time.

KillaQueen
26-05-2005, 09:22
i really got into their albums now. i listen to them while working sometimes and they're cool, i don't skip any song.
when do we get the "vanilla ninja 2003"? :lady: :girl:

teeny
26-05-2005, 09:50
wow a thread about Vanilla Ninja :D Why didn't I notice this one before? Could have saved me some time saving the files from overnet.. lol.
but thank you, Nath and Forre, for uploading anyway :rose:

And to sum up: did vote for them at eurovision though it didn't help much when most danes seemed to go for Norway. Damn

forre
26-05-2005, 15:26
when do we get the "vanilla ninja 2003"?
Vanilla Ninja - Vanilla Ninja (2003) (http://solnyshko.free.fr/music/Vanilla%20Ninja%202003.rar) [*.rar, ~78 mb]

KillaQueen
26-05-2005, 17:33
thank you very, very much! a :rose: for Olga and a :rose: for Nath

teeny
27-05-2005, 17:43
the blue tattoo album arrived in the mail today :D Did anyone else see the video for "I Know"? And if not anyone willing to host it (I'll upload if so)? It's really cool aswell, but I'm kinda baised :p

coolasfcuk
27-05-2005, 17:46
loo, even i am dl that V.N. album, just because I wanna hear songs in Estoniaaaaaaaaaan :gigi:

teeny
27-05-2005, 17:52
just because I wanna hear songs in Estoniaaaaaaaaaan hehe.. it won't be long now.. just wait and see.

coolasfcuk
27-05-2005, 17:59
hehe.. it won't be long now.. just wait and see.
:rolleyes: no way, man, Ive heard 2 songs already... and ZZZZZzzzzzzzz its kinda like bad Industrial... i used to listen to that in High School... I recall Shotgun Messiah and so on :heh: .. but those are a bit mellow for that... and there is something about their sound that i really cant stand, but i cant put my finger on it yet!

ohhh, I like Estonian though, Im listening to 'Purunematu' and im liking the language - very Nordic, just like I imagined it :chupa:

teeny
27-05-2005, 18:03
no way, man, Ive heard 2 songs already...pffft.. you are so boring when it comes to music.
*cough* and girls.. :gigi:

coolasfcuk
27-05-2005, 18:05
pffft.. you are so boring when it comes to music.
:eek: ... Im sorry teeny, you cant 'reel me in' with Boy and Girl bands :gigi: ... though Id admit, I can sometimes enjoy those .. gimme indie music like Sterolab anyday :chupa:
*cough* and girls..
:eek: look at your 'grandma' avatar, man! you cant 'reel me in ' with that as well! :bebebe:

teeny
27-05-2005, 18:10
Im sorry teeny, you cant 'reel me in' with Boy and Girl bandsnormally I'm a "no go"with girlbands as well. Boy bands :lalala: well at least I don't listen to the american ones :p
Wish I had a grandma looking like Lenna :(

coolasfcuk
27-05-2005, 18:19
Wish I had a grandma looking like Lenna
:eek: no comment :gigi:

excuse me for offtopping your ninjas here, just as a reference about what I said in the previous post, couple Stereolabs:

http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1ZLRYZUY6QK481JLL7WS3LF25V
http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2RUPZ5U0VDXUY38MY908Y5ELIG

:D

Eku1
27-05-2005, 22:12
Thank You, Olga and Nath! :rose:

Yeah, their first album made in Estonia.. VN didn't sound so good back then. Actually, they sounded like another awful Estonian band called Nexus, which is a big idol for teenagers. Typical boring disco with simply sound. Though I like the song "Guitar and Old Blue Jeans", also Estonian version :) ... and some more..
This "Club Kung Fu" song was a candiate for representing Estonia in ESC 2003 in Riga, but it didn't won, although the song was falks favourite. I don't like the song much, but I think they had made better than stupid Eplik guy! :bebebe:

Anyway, I'm glad for the girls, they have succeeded quite good.
Keep going! :done:

teeny
28-05-2005, 22:15
This "Club Kung Fu" song was a candiate for representing Estonia in ESC 2003 in Riga, but it didn't wonlike that one aswell :D
I'm about to corrupt a few danes with the music. Already sent quite a few of the songs to my friend and she's not complaining yet..

*off to change avatar once more*

coolasfcuk
28-05-2005, 22:22
*off to change avatar once more*
pheeeeeeew, thanks teeny, this one is way better :gigi:

teeny
28-05-2005, 22:27
pheeeeeeew, thanks teeny, this one is way better great.. cos I said to kq earlier that I wanted to avoid the grandma comments.. lol. Get used to this one :heh:

KillaQueen
28-05-2005, 23:20
finally tatysite's workiiiiiiiiiiiing!! :coctail:

I'd have to say I enjoy a lot more the Traces of sadness and Blue tattoo albums than this 2003 one :lalala:

BUT I do agree that Estonian language sounds cool! I'm trying to learn it. Quite hard as it doesn't seem like anything I heard before LOL. I was never interested in Nordic languages, therefore I didn't even know how they sounded :eek: Estonian is part of the Finno-Ugric languages together with Finnish and Hungarian, but it sounds NOTHING like Hungarian (except the accent on the first syllable), and it sounds a lot like Finnish. When I was in Estonia, I always mistook Finns for Estonians... :o

PS: T., love the new avatar! :)

teeny
31-05-2005, 20:20
Located an interview from tv total. It's in German and it seems the girls understand German and a few of them speak it aswell. Well "ein bisschen" at least.
Unclear to how many in here that know german but I'll link the video at least:
http://tvtotal.prosieben.de/show/letzte_sendung/2004/11/16/04725.html
direct video link (http://wms.e-tv.de/ondemand/e-tv/ondemand/tvtotal/2004/11/16/0638-00-05-wm_midband.wmv) - high version
Near the end of the video they are asked if they have boyfriends, and Piiret says "private topic" - kinda reminded me of the tatu interview.

teeny
01-06-2005, 12:38
I'm back again.. this time with a link for a performance
I Know - unplugged version - live (http://wms.e-tv.de/ondemand/e-tv/ondemand/tvtotal/2005/03/04/0689-01-14-wm_midband.wmv)

taturocks8
01-06-2005, 13:55
thanks teeny for the links I liked watching the interview. Also thanks for posting the link to the performance i liked it :)

KillaQueen
01-06-2005, 18:18
T., thank you for the links! Much appreciated :rose: Funny German accent. I heard my girlfriend speaking German and she speaks flawlessly, you'd swear she's from Germany. I thought all Estonians spoke it like that... My mistake LOL. Well, at least they don't speak it with the horrible accent I was taught in elementary school :rolleyes: Actually it's better that I don't remember German anymore, otherwise I'd have people laughing at my accent :lalala:

That Stefan Raab guy (the host of TV Total) made me remember the show where Yulia and Lena were invited and where Lena said that all the words she knows in German are: "Ich liebe dich scheisse" (or however you spell 'shit' in German) :laugh:

teeny
01-06-2005, 18:57
Well, at least they don't speak it with the horrible accent I was taught in elementary schoolI know.. I'm stuck with a horrible accent in German aswell (english aswell) and it includes "ehh", long pauses and lots of english words. Think the girls did rather well. Well those actually speaking. Wonder what Triinu (too lazy to check) was doing while just sitting there.

And no problem about linking the videos. Just glad to be able to share the joy.. hehe

KillaQueen
01-06-2005, 20:01
Wonder what Triinu (too lazy to check) was doing while just sitting there.
She's like Yulia while doing English interviews. Just sits there doing nothing :laugh: Oh wait, Yulia did give indications to Lena sometimes.. But there were also interviews where she did absolutely nothing.

teeny
01-06-2005, 20:55
Oh wait, Yulia did give indications to Lena sometimes..yeah, once in a while interrupting doing a sentance or so. At least she (Triinu) didn't do that. The one close up they showed (I think there was only one?) she did seem to pay attention to what Lenna was saying, or just trying to figure out what the discussion was about. But they all seem nice though, and have no idea if she normally talks doing an interview since I haven't located anything to compare with.

Joined a forum btw., but since it was an official one they seemed to be really protective of material. Wouldn't even share a radio interview since they said there were some copyright laws against it. I thought public material like tv shows and radioshows were open to share? oh well.. I'll let you know if I locate a better source of material

teeny
01-06-2005, 21:54
Back again..

Actually located a video part in the forum :o They do have a few videos online, but it's really badly organized. There goes the stereotype of Germans being organized I guess..
Link for a video of Lenna playing some ps2 game against the interviewer, and them trying to do an interview while doing so:
edit: *fixed the original link since this one is better*
http://vnmusic.gf-force.de/dlsystem/download.php?action=load&fileid=16&sp=1

The forum I joined is www.vnboard.de it does have a small english part but most of the active forum is in German. But since I'm only there for videos anyway it doesn't matter. But boo it has a bunch of dead video links.. DAMN

KillaQueen
01-06-2005, 22:04
hmm.. when i click 'free' it just takes me to this browse and upload page. do i need some software?

teeny
01-06-2005, 22:12
perhaps you have a popup blocker? I can't test it since I get a pay site now since I already downloaded the video. Oh wait.. after clicking "free" a countdown page arrived and the link will appear after a minute in the bottom of the page I think. Hopefully I remember right

http://www.vn-music.de/ - I know I'm linking all kind of pages at the moment, but this one seems extra cool. It has a media section that actually contains media :10x:

KillaQueen
01-06-2005, 22:25
yeah, maybe i have a pop-up blocker since i'm on that site forever and still nada.
ooo, but thanks for the link to the site! :coctail: checking it out as we speak and it does seem cool.

edit: i remember seeing a pic of Piret where she looked like Malin (Linn) from Ace Of Base and DO I LOVE those AOB girls or what! Ever since I was a teenager :D :liplick:

teeny
01-06-2005, 22:38
since i'm on that site forever and still nada.damn.. well let me know when you have the time for a transfer via msn then. I checked the site for the file and couldn't locate it at the moment. Perhaps it's in there but I will have to check the 3 giga files to see if it's one of them.

edit: it's in there - http://vnmusic.gf-force.de/dlsystem/download.php?action=load&fileid=16&sp=1 this should have a window showing allowing you to save the file directly.
*goes to fix first link since this is easier*

KillaQueen
01-06-2005, 23:38
thank you, T.! Haha, that was a funny one. And did I hear a "fuck" at the beginning when she got hit? :gigi: But she's way calmer than I am. Or maybe it was the cameras. ;)

teeny
01-06-2005, 23:48
yep.. "damn" soon to be followed by "fuck" and my fave "oh, my god I'm dead" :lol:
I love round two where she is way too focused to even comment durring the game that much, and then the cramps start :laugh: I know that excuse too well..

Anyone know why Maarja left the band? Was watching the second part of the giga interview and thought to myself how much Triinu had changed since the beginning, and then it hit me that I read about another member at some fan page :lalala: But why leave when the group is going well? :spy: But kinda good that she did cos Triinu is cutier

KillaQueen
02-06-2005, 00:05
and my fave "oh, my god I'm dead"
haha, yeah! :laugh:
then the cramps start. I know that excuse too well..
dont we all? :gigi:
Anyone know why Maarja left the band? But why leave when the group is going well?
could ask the girlfriend when i get the chance.
but there are more than a few bands that broke up or lost a member just before or during their big break. the one example that comes to mind at this late hour would be that moldovan o-zone band breaking up at the peak of their success in europe. sheer stupidity. not a fan, but i'm just saying.. :rolleyes:

forre
02-06-2005, 05:00
Nath has a couple of vids but there's a problem with the FTP-client which is looping the uploads endlessly. As soon as the problem is solved, she'll post the links.

First one:

Tough Enough.avi (http://solnyshko.free.fr/vids/Vanilla%20Ninja%20-%20Tough%20enough.avi) [ca. 27 mb]

teeny
02-06-2005, 09:10
Nath has a couple of vids but there's a problem with the FTP-client which is looping the uploads endlesslysounds really annoying. Let me know if if some of the musicvideos are missing cos I think I have them all. I just lack the location to upload.
But thank you for uploading, nath, and forre for letting us know when they are ready :rose:

could ask the girlfriend when i get the chance.please do.. hehe.

KillaQueen
02-06-2005, 14:28
thank you for the vid, Nath & Olga!!! :rose:

I totally love that song and the vid is cool too! Woo, girl power!!! :coctail:
Piret is such a cutie ;) And that Triinu girl, she's a bad a$$, check out how close she gets to Lenna and stuff. Ok, that's just the gay in me talking :lalala:, but if you press pause at 3:13 they're so close it looks like they're gonna kiss! :gigi:

EDIT: T., you wanted to know why Maarja left the band, I got your answer: read this article (http://www.baltictimes.com/art.php?art_id=12623) and you will find out that: "In June 2004, according to the Estonian tabloids, founding front woman Maarja Kivi, then 18, was forced to quit the group after she became pregnant."

Oh and they have their own Estonian ice-cream and kohuke (a chocolate with a cheese sort of thing in it)! But I didn't know anything about them when i was there. *glares at Eku1* :nunu: ;)

forre
02-06-2005, 15:25
Second one:

Don't Go Too Fast.avi (http://solnyshko.free.fr/vids/Vanilla%20Ninja%20-%20Don't%20go%20too%20fast.avi) [ca. 22 mb]

KillaQueen
02-06-2005, 17:56
Second one:

Don't Go Too Fast.avi (http://solnyshko.free.fr/vids/Vanilla%20Ninja%20-%20Don't%20go%20too%20fast.avi) [ca. 22 mb]
Thank you!!! :rose: :rose: :rose:

Btw, how many vids do they have? From reading on a site, they have this "Tough enough" one, "Dont go to fast", "Liar", "When the Indians cry", "Blue tattoo", "I know" and "Cool vibes", right? So that's 7 vids, 3 of which I already saw (and have) thanks to Olga and Nath *hugs and kisses*

EDIT: i just watched the vid. omg, i totally love this bad girl attitude! bring it ooon! :done:

nath
02-06-2005, 18:26
I have else: Nagu Rockstaar, Liar, when_the_indians_cry_(at_mcchartshow_04-09-2004)-svcd-2004-pmv, Cool Vibes (Live @ Congratulations - 50 Jahre Eurovision Song Contest).
Nagu Rockstaar isn't in english.
I send them to Olga for she upload them cause I have still problem with my ftp .

I wonder how they can sing with a piercing on the tongue :eek:

teeny
02-06-2005, 19:00
And that Triinu girl, she's a bad a$$, check out how close she gets to Lenna and stuff.it's maarja though ;) but lucky girl :lalala:

I Know is in two different versions. Unplugged and normal. Both are really cool. There is also When The Indians Cry (not sure if it's the one nath mentioned). Nagu Rockstar is so much fun to watch..
I have the swiss songcontest performance aswell. And the semi final one..

edit: oh forgot to mention: I love the "Don't Go Too Fast" video :D But kinda glad that Maarja left since she seemed to sing more than Lenna back then :gigi:

oh and thank you for clearing up the missing member, kq :rose:

nath
02-06-2005, 19:29
Nagu Rockstaar.avi (http://solnyshko.free.fr/vids/Vanilla%20Ninja%20-%20Nagu%20Rockstaar.avi) [ca. 59 mb]

When the indians cry.avi (http://solnyshko.free.fr/vids/Vanilla%20Ninja%20-%20When%20the%20indians%20cry.avi) [ca. 23 mb]

KillaQueen
02-06-2005, 19:50
it's maarja though ;)
OMG, really? fahk, i can't tell the difference! :help:

oh oh oh more vids!! merci beaucoup!!! :rose:

teeny
02-06-2005, 19:54
OMG, really? fahk, i can't tell the difference!hehe.. I couldn't either until I got confused doing an interview where the interviewer didn't say "Triinu" like expected. But now I can tell the difference though.
Triinu (http://www.vanilla-ninja.de/band/triinu_2.jpg)
Maarja seems way more skinny and seems to use heavy makeup in the videos :p

forre
02-06-2005, 19:58
Liar.avi (http://solnyshko.free.fr/vids/Vanilla%20Ninja%20-%20Liar.avi) [ca. 35 mb]

KillaQueen
02-06-2005, 22:30
T., i still can't tell the difference! :lol: ... :spy:

Woo, the Liar vid!!! *hurries to download* :rose:

EDIT: Haha, their vids are so totally fun!!! I luuurve them! :coctail:

Nath, regarding the tongue piercing. I have a colleague at uni who has one of those and he says it doesnt mind him at all. And he can speak fine with it. The only problem about them is that they seem to be the most painful piercing and the tongue gets all swollen and you have to "eat" liquid food with the help of a straw for a while :bum: :ill: Other than that, I heard it does wonders for kissing and other activities ;)

teeny
02-06-2005, 23:12
Other than that, I heard it does wonders for kissing and other activitiesheard that aswell, so not complaining about a certain member having one.

Ok finished downloading the concert that is released on dvd and Piret confirmed the thing about Maarja leaving since she became pregnant.
Concert was cool for sure. Heartless totally rocks live :D

I'll cut out a small part of the interview following the concert tomorrow, and make some room at my ftp

teeny
02-06-2005, 23:44
Oh I couldn't wait :o
http://home20.inet.tele.dk/blyat/interview.wmv
Sorry about the scale being off. Think the one ripping the dvd in the first place forgot to change letterbox setting somewhere or something. But oh well..
I got the info cut out but it's about their dreamguy it seems.

Kq - also gives you a change to see Triinu and perhaps you will see the difference - seems a lot more shy than Maarja for sure, but then she younger and just joined the band at the time.

KillaQueen
03-06-2005, 00:18
T., ahhh, i see now! I think :ithink: LOL. But yes, there is a slight difference between Triinu and Maarja, but damn me... i mean its never happened before that i confuse persons... except maybe twins. but these two SO look like each other.

But wow, what a nice clip! :rose: Their cute, adorable accent (especially Lenna's) reminds me of my sweetie's accent and *sigh* me misses her :cry: ... Ok, this is a VANILLA NINJA thread, not an EKU1 thread! Wake up, Killa!!! :gigi:
So, dearest Tina, is there ANY chance you could upload the whole concert thing on your ftp? :eek:
Oh and who can upload the Eurovision performance? :lady:

teeny
03-06-2005, 09:35
So, dearest Tina, is there ANY chance you could upload the whole concert thing on your ftp?nope cos my ftp is actually two different locations and both only hold 10 mb :(

With some luck I can cut out some of the performances though. But the quality will be as low as in the clip above.

Ok, this is a VANILLA NINJA thread, not an EKU1 thread!poor thing. Get her to post in here and you are almost on track ;) And yeah Lenna has a really cute accent, and so cute how she kept correcting herself in this clip "footba - soccer players- football players" and then the cute giggle..

KillaQueen
03-06-2005, 11:06
With some luck I can cut out some of the performances though. But the quality will be as low as in the clip above.
sure, whenever you get the time, it would be great! :)
poor thing. Get her to post in here and you are almost on track
she's usually too tired or too lazy to read the forum.. :(
And yeah Lenna has a really cute accent, and so cute how she kept correcting herself in this clip "footba - soccer players- football players" and then the cute giggle..
yeah! totally cute! actually, i read on a forum that she even dates some norwegian player, but i guess you read it too. there was a pic also. not too bad looking, i'd have to add :gigi:

teeny
03-06-2005, 11:32
i read on a forum that she even dates some norwegian playercool :D didn't read that. I read that Piret has been dating the same guy for 3 years by now though (did I already mention that? hehe)

I'll upload the Heartless performance when I have it cut out of the file. Was thinking in my shower, that I should install apache server again and host the concert file on my own computer. Could work if only those downloading use a program that supports resume of downloads. But first I have to wait a few days since I'm changing internet provider, and thinking I might encode the file as divx instead of mpg.
I'll post more about it once the process has started ;)

teeny
03-06-2005, 12:09
Heartless (home20.inet.tele.dk/blyat/Heartless.wmv) is now up.
I had to go slightly lower with the quality to make it fit the spaceleft at the ftp, but it will do I think until I get the things in order.

Oh and located a pic of her boyfriend.. lucky fella :lalala: Well at least he is scandinavian.. hehe

KillaQueen
03-06-2005, 12:31
woo, T, thank you! :rose:
I've like totally been at the place where the concert was. Watched the Estonian Song Festival there and saw the biggest crowd of people that I have ever seen in my life! Maybe one day I'll get to see Vanilla Ninja too. Heard they will have an Estonian gig in August. Lucky Estonians, huh?

And did i get this right? Is it Maarja in that concert?
Oh and who's in this pic: http://www.vanilla-ninja.de/goodies/vn_10_800x600.jpg ? Maarja or Triinu? And you are right, Triinu is definitely cuter. Where I manage to recognize her :laugh:

teeny
03-06-2005, 12:39
Is it Maarja in that concert?yes it is. And it's Triinu in the picture there. It's for pictureshoot for "When The Indians Cry" release I think. Which as far as I know was Triinus first videoshoot :)

The concert was one of the biggest ever (if not the biggest?) according to Piret in the interview part after the concert. And she then inserts that it was only considered big in Estonia scale since it was such a small country when compared to Germany.. hehe.

edit: "broke the audience record" - could be it's their record or in total? 15000 people at least. Biggest concert for an estonian band at least

KillaQueen
03-06-2005, 13:04
yeah, i thought it was Triinu in the pic! yay, i'm starting to differenciate between the two! :coctail:

that Lauluväljak place (Song Festival Grounds) where they had the concert can host up to 25.000 people or something. Anyway, I dunno how many ppl were there, but they were A WHOLE LOT! And you should see how patriotic they are those Estonians. Hehe, warms one's heart really, I myself not being too much of a patriot :rolleyes:

teeny
03-06-2005, 13:18
yay, i'm starting to differenciate between the two!great :D as a hint you can sort of go by Lennas haircolor.. hehe. The darker the newer and the more change that it's Triinu :lalala: Then again Triinu sports the darkhair now aswell, so even more easy.

cough (http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v57/bulechka/vanillaninja/beach/beach01.jpg), cough #2 (http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v57/bulechka/vanillaninja/beach/beach02.jpg), cough #3 (http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v57/bulechka/vanillaninja/beach/beach03.jpg) - damn cough :gigi: - from this cool site (http://vanilla-ninja-poland.mylog.pl/)

taturocks8
03-06-2005, 13:41
wow thanks teeny :) Do they have a fan mail addresss where you can email them ??

teeny
03-06-2005, 13:46
Do they have a fan mail addresss where you can email them ??No idea even. There is none listed at their official german site at least. Well as far as I can tell that is.
In the bootleg the only email listed is one for their record company: bros-music@bros-music.de

taturocks8
03-06-2005, 13:52
thanks teeny :)

KillaQueen
03-06-2005, 14:20
cough #2 (http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v57/bulechka/vanillaninja/beach/beach02.jpg), cough #3 (http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v57/bulechka/vanillaninja/beach/beach03.jpg)
T., you are so gay! :laugh:
and OMG, is that Piret in those pics too?! :spy: Faaahhhhhhhk!!! :liplick: *has a drool attack*
Thanks so much for the pics + site!!! :10x:

teeny
03-06-2005, 14:25
and OMG, is that Piret in those pics too?lol.. I just noticed the "too" part. Was just about to ask how you even managed to look beyond Lenna. But yep - Piret in there aswell.

coolasfcuk
03-06-2005, 17:30
teeny's got a new obsession :gigi:

so, learning Polish as well T?

I looked at those beach pics you posted.... and I wonder where this is:

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v57/bulechka/vanillaninja/beach/beach04.jpg
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v57/bulechka/vanillaninja/beach/beach06.jpg

reminds me of Bulgarian beaches :chupa: .... it is definitely somewhere in Eatern Europe though :D God, makes me wanna be in Sunny Beach! :mad:

anyways, I give you that... those girls are def photogenic... and i like their clothes (most of the time) .... so, they are ok, as long as they arent singing :lol:

teeny
03-06-2005, 18:40
teeny's got a new obsession yeah and I'm even trying to downtone the obsession a bit. Cos today I got told that I was free to insert a word of my choise instead of "Gloria Canville" in the following strip (www.blyat.net/obsession.gif).. and that's bad :none:

good when singing aswell.. :yes:

KillaQueen
03-06-2005, 21:07
I got told that I was free to insert a word of my choise instead of "Gloria Canville" in the following strip (www.blyat.net/obsession.gif)..
OMG, that's hilarious! :laugh:
good when singing aswell..
yup, i'm with you :done:

and :lol: @ coolies' sig!

Linda16
03-06-2005, 21:58
It's great to see that previous fans of a Russian band have turned into fans of an Estonian band ;)

Yesterday an Estonian tabloid published an interview with Piret Järvis. I can post the links here, so you can see the pictures:

http://www.kroonika.ee/index.aw/section=53120

And last week an Estonian daily newspaper Eesti Päevaleht published a feature-story on Lenna Kuurmaa:
http://www.epl.ee/artikkel_292985.html

It's actually a good informative story, about the beginning of the band, their success etc.

There are also some fansites, unfortunately in Estonian:
http://ninjaportaal.kolhoos.ee/
http://ninjakas.weblogger.com/

And, killa,
that Lauluväljak place (Song Festival Grounds) where they had the concert can host up to 25.000 people or something.

actually Song Festival Grounds can host up to 300 000 people;)

Eku1
03-06-2005, 22:17
I looked at those beach pics you posted.... and I wonder where this is: *the pics*

If I remember right, the pics should be taken in France. At least some beach pics of Lenna are taken in France.

actually Song Festival Grounds can host up to 300 000 people
Oh.. Good to know too :o

And thanks, Teeny and Nath and Olga for the vids/interviews etc.! :rose:
They did pretty well in Stefan Raab TV Total

P.S. and Sweetie, I don't have such a horrible English accent as VN girls have :znaika: :lalala:

teeny
03-06-2005, 22:19
Thank you for the links, linda16 :D

And yeah it's good to have something new to focus energy at.. hehe

KillaQueen
03-06-2005, 22:31
It's great to see that previous fans of a Russian band have turned into fans of an Estonian band ;)
since the Russian band take sooooo long to get something new on the market :rolleyes:

Thank you for the links, P.!! :rose:

http://www.epl.ee/artikkel_292985.html
Woo, what do you know, I actually understand the title of this article! "Väike Suur Lenna" = Little Big Lenna :gigi:

And, killa, actually Song Festival Grounds can host up to 300 000 people;)
Oh wow! Like 3/4 of the whole of Tallinn! Lahe! ;)

and Sweetie, I don't have such a horrible English accent as VN girls have
yes, you do have almost the same exact accent as Lenna and thats not horrible, trust me! It's sexy :love: Remember how you say "girl" like [gawl]? haha, awwwww, sweetie, i miss you... oh wait, i'm actually chatting to you on msn too... ok *takes this convo outside the forum* :gigi:

Eku1
03-06-2005, 23:01
yes, you do have almost the same exact accent as Lenna and thats not horrible, trust me! It's sexy :love: Remember how you say "girl" like [gawl]? haha, awwwww, sweetie, i miss you...

Offtopic: ok, if you say so *looks down*

teeny
04-06-2005, 05:49
Offtopic: ok, if you say so *looks down*believe me.. if it's the same as Lennas it's way better than most other accents

teeny
15-06-2005, 10:42
Just a little heads up..
No I didn't forget about the concert and me promising to upload it. I've been cleaning the harddrive for files to make some space for the videoedit, and today I'll encode it to dixv.
Talked to mir yesterday and he agreed to host the file(s) once I had them fixed :D :rose: :kwink:

So hopefully somewhere around friday the files should be up (I'm going to Copenhagen tomorrow so thats the reason for the delay this time.. hehe).

Other than that I finished watching the videos at www.vn-music.de and one file in particular is worth downloading I think:
Video named "VN @ ViVa Schweiz Reportage" (http://vnmusic.gf-force.de/dlsystem/download.php?action=kategorie&kat_id=1&d_anfang=33&as=12). It's about 200 mb, and contains an interview about the ESC and such. Also some small parts from a concert, with Triinu singing Maarjas parts in the old songs (small clips but still). In the end there is an interview with Piret about a signingsession where a Lenna fan dropped his camera by mistake, and it hitted Lenna in the head :laugh: That small story is worth the download.. hehe.

*returns to encoding video*

KillaQueen
15-06-2005, 11:56
Just a little heads up..
No I didn't forget about the concert and me promising to upload it. I've been cleaning the harddrive for files to make some space for the videoedit, and today I'll encode it to dixv.
Talked to mir yesterday and he agreed to host the file(s) once I had them fixed
Aww, great! Thank you, T. & mir!!! :rose:

Actually, I'm trying to download that VN @ ViVa Schweiz Reportage and daaaaaamn this stupid connection I have! I dunno what the heck this idiotic Internet provider has done, but my internet has the speed of a dead snail lately :bebebe:

teeny
15-06-2005, 12:21
but my internet has the speed of a dead snail lately :none: you have to get it fixed really soon

in one more hour I think the video is encoded. Then I'll see if I can cut out the small story from the other file and make it friendly to deadsnail connections :lalala:

teeny
15-06-2005, 13:09
Ok I'm not no good at waiting for something to finish.. hehe.
Downloaded a small program that helps to edit videos and such and sadly it was a trial version and therefor only saved half of the video selected. The clip being near the end the extra amount of random filling made the clip almost perfect. There lacks half a line in the end (lacking part: "bad accident for the fan").
Anyway.. enough talking:
Piret telling a story about Lenna and a fan (4.7 mb wmv) (home20.inet.tele.dk/blyat/smallstory.wmv) :D

Linda16
15-06-2005, 15:24
Specially for you guys I bought some "kohuke" (cottage cheese in choclate, very delicious;)) with the pictures of Vanilla Ninja and I post the photos on the forum.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/370165606/370166127cBHmVd

http://community.webshots.com/photo/370167003/370167003LpJlGN

So, which other band can say that they have their own food products;) Imagine for instance Russian beer with the pictures of Tatu :D

teeny
15-06-2005, 15:33
So, which other band can say that they have their own food productsnormally it's those yucky bubblegums if any..
But kinda glad they don't have them in Denmark, since I would get addicted to the wrappingpaper :lalala:
Thank you for the pictures :D
Is it the same product as this one (http://vanilla-ninja.slapped.de/bilder/jaatisv.jpg) or a new one even?

Linda16
15-06-2005, 15:44
Is it the same product as this one (http://vanilla-ninja.slapped.de/bilder/jaatisv.jpg) or a new one even?

No, this one is icecream.

teeny
15-06-2005, 15:49
even more products to collect then :none: Reconsiders fantasy about going to Estonia.. haha..

haku
15-06-2005, 15:52
cottage cheese in choclate Yikes, cheese and chocolate? :dead: Unusual combination.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/370165606/370166127cBHmVdSo does Triinu have hers too and they were out of stock, or does she not indorse cheese and chocolate products? lol :p

Linda16
15-06-2005, 16:18
Yikes, cheese and chocolate? :dead: Unusual combination.

Well, it's not ordinary cheese. It's sweet, in this case with the taste of vanilla. In Estonian we call it "kohupiim", in Russian it's "творог". There is no exact word in English for it.

And I have never met these "kohuke" (cottage cheese in choclate) in any other country except in Estonia and Latvia.

So does Triinu have hers too and they were out of stock, or does she not indorse cheese and chocolate products? lol :p

LOl :D Actually, I do not know :dknow: When I went shopping I just could not find any with Triinu ;) Perhaps she was so popular that all her fans had bought the whole stock ;)

teeny
15-06-2005, 16:43
When I went shopping I just could not find any with Triinuhehe.. as long as Lenna was to be located it doesn't matter.. and killa can't tell the difference anyway :laugh:

Eku1
15-06-2005, 18:17
Yummy things they ("kohuke") are :chupa:

Teeny, why only fantasy about coming to Estonia? It's not SO far away from Denmark! Besides, you can have some rare stuff and maybe concert experiences in the summer ;)

teeny
15-06-2005, 18:22
It's not SO far away from Denmark!I know.. there is even a ship (boat?) going there all the time from Copenhagen I think. But I spend my money too fast I guess.. but I can feel those concerts dragging me for sure. Guess I should stop buying things online to have an excuse to go to Estonia :lalala:
*goes to check exactly how much I should put aside*

Eku1
15-06-2005, 18:29
I know.. there is even a ship (boat?) going there all the time from Copenhagen I think. But I spend my money too fast I guess.. but I can feel those concerts dragging me for sure. Guess I should stop buying things online to have an excuse to go to Estonia :lalala:
*goes to check exactly how much I should put aside*

See? :D So, start saving money now and you can make it, girl! Just that you'd know, I welcome you here! :rose: And Lenna is waiting for you! She wants to be eaten by you ;)

Edit: damn, sry for the 2 posts :bum: tatysite didn't work for a sec

teeny
15-06-2005, 18:34
So, start saving money now and you can make it, girl! Just that you'd know, I welcome you here!:D *nervous giggle* hehe
And Lenna is waiting for you! She wants to be eaten by youarrgghhh :none: I fear I would not only drop my camera in her head but do something even more embarrasing :lalala:

KillaQueen
15-06-2005, 18:57
And I have never met these "kohuke" (cottage cheese in choclate) in any other country except in Estonia and Latvia.
Woo, we have it too! Ask Eku, she's eaten it while here. And it doesn't have a name in Romanian... We just call it: "cheese in chocolate" or something like that. But usually we just say "Dots" (the name of the brand). Quite cheap actually and very good indeedy.

And I could swear I saw my girlfriend post in here inviting T. to a VN concert in Estonia... But I'll pretend I never saw that and just forget about it. And in case I remember, SWEETIE, *frowns* just know that you can make up for it if you bring me Piret and Lenna because I wanna eat them... I mean, that kohuke thing, of course. Ahem :gigi: Can I eat the wrapping of the Piret kohuke too? :laugh: That woman is just... yummm... and has dimples too... *leaves the thread talking to herself* :chupa:

EDIT: Killa, where are your manners?
T., thank you for that clip!! :rose: The dead snail downloaded it! haha. What a funny story there. But poor Lenna.. And now Piret has Eku's accent!!! OMG... :D :dead:

Linda, thank you for the pics!! :rose: I'm trying so hard now not to lick the screen haha!

Eku1
15-06-2005, 19:01
:D *nervous giggle* hehe

relax! :coctail:

arrgghhh :none: I fear I would not only drop my camera in her head but do something even more embarrasing :lalala:

Don't worry! She won't bite you!

teeny
15-06-2005, 19:08
And I could swear I saw my girlfriend post in here inviting T. to a VN concert in Estonia..:lol: errhhmm.. would provide pictures of course. Not to worry too much. the again.. there is the awful cute accent to put into considerations

Don't worry! She won't bite you!Still though..

Oh and I checked prices.. it doesn't look that bad.. I might actually do it at some point :p

haku
16-06-2005, 22:54
as long as Lenna was to be located it doesn't matterWell, it matters to Triinu fans, they wanna know if they have a chance to eat her, or so i am told. :p

and killa can't tell the difference anywayIt's easy, Triinu is the pretty bitchy one. :laugh:

And LOL @ all those eating and licking innuendos, this thread is turning into a second L Word thread, you naughty girls. :gigi: Who said lesbians had a more cerebral approach to women than straight guys, not on this forum, all threads about attractive women end up rather moist. :D

KillaQueen
17-06-2005, 00:13
Well, it matters to Triinu fans, they wanna know if they have a chance to eat her, or so i am told. :p
should I understand you are a Triinu fan, Amber? :D
and killa can't tell the difference anyway
It's easy, Triinu is the pretty bitchy one.
well, it took some practice, but i can finally tell the difference now! yay me! :coctail:
And LOL @ all those eating and licking innuendos, this thread is turning into a second L Word thread, you naughty girls. :gigi: Who said lesbians had a more cerebral approach to women than straight guys, not on this forum, all threads about attractive women end up rather moist. :D
:lol:
Guilty as charged! :flag:
But it is not our fault. We are just simple drooling folk faced with the overwhelming force of beauty, talent and chocolate all rolled into one. What are we to do? :laugh:

teeny
17-06-2005, 00:58
all threads about attractive women end up rather moist.:laugh: well when there is Lenna and chocolate in once sentance one can't be blamed for getting hungry :p

*tries to forget about someone liking Piret more* :rolleyes:

KillaQueen
17-06-2005, 01:04
*tries to forget about someone liking Piret more* :rolleyes:
:nunu: Well, T., you should be happy. Lenna is yours, Piret is mine, Triinu is Amber's :gigi: And Katrin is no one's... Anyone wanna claim her? Ok, we'll just quickly give her over to Olga, Linda and Eku in their absence :laugh:
Everyone happy now? :coctail:

teeny
17-06-2005, 01:07
Everyone happy now?i stopped listening after you handing over Lenna to me :liplick: :coctail:

KillaQueen
17-06-2005, 01:09
i stopped listening after you handing over Lenna to me :liplick: :coctail:
:lol:
Yeah, i know, i know... I aim to please :rev: :10x:

teeny
17-06-2005, 01:17
Yeah, i know, i know... I aim to please*busy mode on*
"Hi Lenna.. how u doing?"
*goes to locate chocolatesauce*
:liplick:

teeny
17-06-2005, 12:21
The files are up :D

ftp://213.10.160.46:21/FTPdir/pub/vanilla/
Username: anonimous
Password: anon

There is the concert, interview and codecpack needed. Still a bit unsure if other codecs are needed aswell since testteam (mir and killaqueen) had different results so far :lalala:

But thank you again, mir :kwink: :10x:

taturocks8
17-06-2005, 12:50
i don't have fpt could you upload the files?

teeny
17-06-2005, 12:55
don't have ftp? :confused:

haku
17-06-2005, 16:14
should I understand you are a Triinu fan, Amber?Not to that extent, she doesn't have the right hair color for me. :D It's a female friend of mine who wants to eat her and pointed her out to me, lol. :chupa:
That being said, after looking at the band, i have to admit that Triinu is also my fave of the four, and i rather like their music, interesting. :)

teeny
17-06-2005, 16:21
That being said, after looking at the band, i have to admit that Triinu is also my fave of the foureven though you like the wrong girl for sure, I won't try to convince you not to do so. Since it'll mean more Lenna for me.
Triinu is in the interview file btw :)

haku
17-06-2005, 16:43
even though you like the wrong girl for sure, I won't try to convince you not to do so. Since it'll mean more Lenna for me.Oh i'm leaving all four of them to you naughty girls, they'll be in better 'hands' for sure. :gigi:
Anyway, my attention is rather focused on someone else at the moment > Linda (http://perso.modulonet.fr/~pambroise00/tatysite/Milk_Inc.jpg) :liplick: singer of Milk Inc. that is also one of my fave bands.

Triinu is in the interview file btwThanks for all the material you're providing. :rose:

teeny
17-06-2005, 16:56
Thanks for all the material you're providing.no problem at all :) I only hope the files work.. hehe

Oh i'm leaving all four of them to you naughty girls, they'll be in better 'hands' for sure.:laugh: Great.. though Katrin is the only one left.. think that was the result of last Killa give away..

KillaQueen
18-06-2005, 13:09
T., thank you for the files, for all the help with the ftp progs and for your patience! :rose:

the snail is dead (as in dead-dead) so i'm on through dial-up now, but will download the rest of the concert when the snail will be resurrected (hopefully SOON!). i did manage to download 70% of it and watched a good part of it and its... GREAT! :coctail:

hmm, i thought it would be odd you liking Triinu, Amber, cos we all know you just LOVE redheads, don't you? ;) Though Linda from Milk Inc. is also an exception... but she does have some red highlights hehe.

haku
18-06-2005, 16:05
we all know you just LOVE redheads, don't you?Guilty as charged. :p

Though Linda from Milk Inc. is also an exception... but she does have some red highlights hehe.Her hair is generally redish dark with brighter highlights (http://perso.modulonet.fr/~pambroise00/tatysite/lindashair.jpg), that's enough to make me happy. :D

teeny
18-06-2005, 23:17
i did manage to download 70% of it and watched a good part of it and its... GREAT!So it's working then? :D Worst part of it is the guys drum solo.. but I guess it couldn't really be cut out since it was a part of the concert after all. Too bad we didn't get to see the changing scene instead though :gigi:

KillaQueen
19-06-2005, 15:38
Worst part of it is the guys drum solo..
Actually I'm not sure, but I think he might be a famous drummer in Estonia. I've been at a festival and saw him do a great show actually. Drums, fire... For Pete's sake, he even set himself on fire and then jumped in the water! haha... ehm... :spy:
Again, I'm not sure if it's him. Might be though... :dknow:
Too bad we didn't get to see the changing scene instead though
Do I hear you or what! :epopcorn: :chupa:

denial
20-06-2005, 21:15
okay .. i just watched the Blue Tattoo video .. so now I know where teeny's signature we must hide, we must pray came from.

thank you.

teeny
20-06-2005, 21:21
so now I know where teeny's signature we must hide, we must pray came fromhehe.. if in doubt just ask ;)
Current one is from Vanilla Ninja - Stay

teeny
12-07-2005, 10:45
Let's turn this thread back to active :lalala:
Mir is having some troubles with the ftp it seems.. so until he gets it working again I'll host a few of the songs not to be found in the normal editions of the albums..
Starting with Light Of Hope, which is an alternative version of When The Indians Cry. I prefer Light Of Hope out of the two.

Vanilla Ninja - Light Of Hope (http://home20.inet.tele.dk/blyat/vanilla_ninja-light_of_hope.mp3)

teeny
30-07-2005, 16:06
I Know Unplugged stream (http://www.prosieben.de/music_cd/videos/popup_video/11222/index.php?ausgabe=play&rate=mid&video=/music_cd/videos/popup_video/11222/)
I love this video :love: :liplick:

hehe.. cap AND fcuk-tshirt.. (http://home20.inet.tele.dk/blyat/VN_Mainz_15.jpg) if I had to complain about anything it would be her hair being slightly lighter than normally

Igor
19-05-2006, 19:49
New album Love is War. Released today.
Download (http://rapidshare.de/files/20871000/Vanilla_Ninja_-_Love_is_War-2006-MOD.rar.html)

forre
19-05-2006, 20:01
Igor, Cool, thanks! :rose:

11Russia
19-05-2006, 20:04
New album Love is War. Released today.
Download (http://rapidshare.de/files/20871000/Vanilla_Ninja_-_Love_is_War-2006-MOD.rar.html)
Igor Gracias! :rose: Thank you :)

teeny
20-05-2006, 10:43
thank you, igor :rose:
Downloading at this very moment

ekks
20-05-2006, 12:29
so emotions? i think its good they started writing their own lyrcis ;)
especially Kingdom Burning Down lenna told its for their old producer :P
built a castle for yourself
you left me drowning
like a hunter in the night
i was your prey
and your heart is cold and dark
you left me bleeding
your plague was meant to kill
i'm still here
i'm the amazone
that you've brought out in me
fighting for my destiny
so go and watch your

kingdom burning down
and there's no one here to save you
cause you're all alone
ay ya ya wild horses running free
and don't you try to find me
watch your kingdom burn
see it burning down!
see it burning down!

here is video abt: Interview song reviews/FotoShooting/Making of Dangerzone/To-Studio
http://www.picard47.de/vn/vids/vanilla_ninja-love_is_war-epk.wmv

teeny
20-05-2006, 12:38
i think its good they started writing their own lyrcis well they wrote some of the old songs aswell. So no nothing new there :heh: Did they write all of the songs this time though?

QueenOfLesbania
20-05-2006, 16:41
thanks very much igor :D i love this album...

does anyone have any valid links for other albums from these chicks? dunno why i never heard of them before.

cheers
QoL

hullala
04-06-2006, 17:14
New album Love is War. Released today.Many thanks for uploading, Igor :rose:

ekks
29-07-2006, 12:14
brand new video rockstarz (making fun of 80-s) :D
http://rapidshare.de/files/27429111/Vanilla_1_.Ninja.-.Rockstarz._XviD_.avi.html

Linda16
18-10-2006, 22:37
Vanilla Ninja is nominated for the MTV European Music Awards in the category of the Best Baltic Act. I remember, there were several Vanilla Ninja fans in tatysite :) Let's help the girls win and vote for them ;)

http://ema.baltic.mtve.com/site.jhtml

fanoff
24-12-2006, 13:25
They are back @ Eurovision with the song birds of peace.Its a typical Vanilla Ninja tune.The link is here.Birds Of Peace (http://fs01n3.sendspace.com/dl/5e4a479fe2a132c6651b4f55522a7513/458e719d/yv36dh/Vanilla%20Ninja%20-%20Birds%20of%20peace.mp3).

furby93
08-04-2007, 11:37
Vanilla Ninja (http://rapidshare.com/files/24819247/Vanilla_Ninja_-_Vanilla_Ninja__Album_.rar)
Traces Of Sadness (Limited Edition) CD 1 (http://rapidshare.com/files/24803797/Vanilla_Ninja_-_Traces_of_Sadness__Limited_Edition___CD_1___Album _.rar)
Traces Of Sadness (Limited Edition) CD 2 (http://rapidshare.com/files/24811325/Vanilla_Ninja_-_Traces_of_Sadness__Limited_Edition___CD_2___Album _.rar)
Blue Tattoo (Limited Edition) CD 1 (http://rapidshare.com/files/24780484/Vanilla_Ninja_-_Blue_Tattoo__Limited_Edition___CD_1___Album_.rar)
Blue Tattoo (Limited Edition) CD 2 (http://rapidshare.com/files/24786941/Vanilla_Ninja_-_Blue_Tattoo__Limited_Edition___CD_2___Album_.rar)
Love Is War (http://rapidshare.com/files/24794137/Vanilla_Ninja_-_Love_Is_War__Album_.rar)

Live In Estonia (XVid-DVD-Rip) Part 1 (http://rapidshare.com/files/24831122/VN-XVid-DVD.part01.rar)
Live In Estonia (XVid-DVD-Rip) Part 2 (http://rapidshare.com/files/24842480/VN-XVid-DVD.part02.rar)
Live In Estonia (XVid-DVD-Rip) Part 3 (http://rapidshare.com/files/24852632/VN-XVid-DVD.part03.rar)
Live In Estonia (XVid-DVD-Rip) Part 4 (http://rapidshare.com/files/24861268/VN-XVid-DVD.part04.rar)
Live In Estonia (XVid-DVD-Rip) Part 5 (http://rapidshare.com/files/24868168/VN-XVid-DVD.part05.rar)
Live In Estonia (XVid-DVD-Rip) Part 6 (http://rapidshare.com/files/24874098/VN-XVid-DVD.part06.rar)
Live In Estonia (XVid-DVD-Rip) Part 7 (http://rapidshare.com/files/24880502/VN-XVid-DVD.part07.rar)
Live In Estonia (XVid-DVD-Rip) Part 8 (http://rapidshare.com/files/24886241/VN-XVid-DVD.part08.rar)
Live In Estonia (XVid-DVD-Rip) Part 9 (http://rapidshare.com/files/24892672/VN-XVid-DVD.part09.rar)
Live In Estonia (XVid-DVD-Rip) Part 10 (http://rapidshare.com/files/24893490/VN-XVid-DVD.part10.rar)

mulder
26-09-2008, 21:22
Resurrecting an old thread, I've just come across the solo album from ex-Vanilla Ninja member Triinu Kivilaan.

If anyone's interested, the details are:

Artist: Triinu Kivilaan (Estonia)
Title Of Album: Now and Forever
Year Of Release: August 29, 2008

TRACKLIST
-------------
01 fallen 03:50
02 home 03:28
03 be with you 03:41
04 now and forever 03:15
05 rescue me 03:16
06 easy state of mind 03:09
07 crucified 04:01
08 is it me 03:37
09 black bird 03:21
10 awake 03:44
11 broken heart 03:38
12 all the different girls 03:25

http://rapidshare.com/files/138637250/trii.zip

teeny
30-09-2008, 18:10
Thank you Mulder.. I'll have a go at it just to see how it is :)

teeny
07-10-2008, 16:22
Resurrecting an old thread, I've just come across the solo album from ex-Vanilla Ninja member Triinu Kivilaan.

If anyone's interested, the details are:

Artist: Triinu Kivilaan (Estonia)
Title Of Album: Now and Forever
Year Of Release: August 29, 2008

TRACKLIST
-------------
01 fallen 03:50
02 home 03:28
03 be with you 03:41
04 now and forever 03:15
05 rescue me 03:16
06 easy state of mind 03:09
07 crucified 04:01
08 is it me 03:37
09 black bird 03:21
10 awake 03:44
11 broken heart 03:38
12 all the different girls 03:25

http://rapidshare.com/files/138637250/trii.zip

What's the password for the zip file?

mulder
07-10-2008, 21:17
teeny

Apologies.

mp3zzz.blog.hr

teeny
08-10-2008, 20:56
teeny

Apologies.

mp3zzz.blog.hr

thank you :rose:

Guess I'm the one member, who downloaded the file.. hehe. Makes me VIP.. wuhu!