PDA

View Full Version : Fun with sex toys

haku
27-04-2005, 05:23
Sex toys became a hot topic in the L Word thread so here you go. :D

Here you can discuss about dildos, masturbators, strapons, love dolls, butt plugs, etc… anything regarding sex toys and their use (pictures of sex toys are allowed). :chupa:

coolasfcuk
27-04-2005, 05:45
:chupa: ... ah, sex toys ... girls's best friend (and guys?... ok, maybe the fags)
ok, i will be back to comment more later, but good job haku... but really, why is it that I associate sex toys with girls (of any kind) and gay boys more than str8 guys - is it just me?its not like there arent enough toys for guys ... now that i think about it....

...oh, and i am not a fan of the funky colors, like a neon pink dildo, but at the same time i dont want hairy balls one (like on that L word) either ..... :rev:

...there, I started first, maybe other people would say things......

haku
27-04-2005, 06:11
but really, why is it that I associate sex toys with girls (of any kind) and gay boys more than str8 guys - is it just me?its not like there arent enough toys for guys ... now that i think about it....
Well, straight guys are more reluctant to using sex toys than girls and gay guys, mainly they buy masturbators or sex dolls and that's about it.

Plus, a lot of straight guys feel threatened by dildos, dildos are bigger and last longer than any men, so they feel that they can't compete with dildos and that their women are going to replace them by dildos. :D

Something i copied from a web site that shows the male anguish about women using sex toys:
Do women even need men for sex, anymore?
After all, vibrators are perfect, right? The lady gets to choose the size she wants, so it’s definitely long enough and thick enough to please her. It has either battery power or electric power, so it’s always ready for action and can perform all night long until she is satisfied. And the lady is in control of it, so it will definitely find all of her hot spots and operate at the optimum depth, speed, and rhythm. It will definitely satisfy her where we can only wonder if we are satisfying her, right? How can we compete with that?

taty994945
27-04-2005, 06:15
Just wondering, are there any virtual blowjob devices available? My friend wants one, not me. :lalala:

haku
27-04-2005, 06:26
Just wondering, are there any virtual blowjob devices available? My friend wants one, not me. :lalala:
Yep, blowjob simulators do exist. :chupa:

Here's a site (http://ww2.sextoysex.com/sex/start/sex.html?a=sextoyspro) with lots of sex toys, and the blowjob simulators are here (http://ww3.sextoysex.com/sex/start/list.html?a=sextoyspro&q=%28%28grp1%7E%7E%22BlowJob+simulators%22%29OR%28 grp2%7E%7E%22BlowJob+simulators%22%29OR%28grp3%7E% 7E%22BlowJob+simulators%22%29%29AND%28disc%3D%22%2 2%29&d=P_1&xs=1&xe=20).

You also have this product (http://www.fleshlight.com/) that is very popular, it's more a masturbator than a blowjob simulator but that's one of the most enjoyable sex toys available for men at the moment. :D

taty994945
27-04-2005, 06:43
You also have this product that is very popular Hey, that sounds nice! But it looks like you have to do some work. :(

madeldoe
27-04-2005, 07:43
absolutely hilarious! :laugh: aaah you guys are such good times! haha :D

coolasfcuk
27-04-2005, 14:50
absolutely hilarious! :laugh: aaah you guys are such good times! haha
*raises eyebraw* .. and you? You just come, make a smarty comment and laugh..... now SHARE! :gig: LoL

teeny
27-04-2005, 14:58
*raises eyebraw* .. and you? You just come, make a smarty comment and laugh..... now SHARE!Well, I'll write a comment then..
*out of words*
Ok, think I'll just read and learn for a while :lalala:

KillaQueen
27-04-2005, 15:25
O-M-G, you guys are totally crazy! :laugh:
Well, as i said in the L Word thread, me and my girlfriend are only curious to enter a sexshop, but not necessarily buy anything. You see, we're not into toys... i guess... And to quote her: "Sweetie, i don't want anything looking like a dick in our bed" :D YES, MA'AM! She's da boss ;) Anyhow, what we'd like to try (or me especially) are the flavoured lubricants.. Not that we need any.. It's just that I'd be curious to try how it is doing it with strawberry flavour or something :gigi:
Ooooooo, we're dirty :coctail:

coolasfcuk
27-04-2005, 15:27
Ok, think I'll just read and learn for a while
:gigi: so you are like Dana then, T? You'd go to the store and think that the butt plug is a tiny dildo? .... so did you see those LARGE fists in your sex shops? Im sorry, but kinkiness has its limits... that whole arm that i saw was just :eek: :ill:

edit: Killa, :lol: .. you're gonna be in trouble now! ;)

wait, no one is shared about whips and chains? :spy: ... oh and feathery things! ...oh, and my gay friend doesnt miss to show me all the new things he gets every summer i see him .... :chupa: ... gay guys are def kinky!

teeny
27-04-2005, 15:34
You'd go to the store and think that the butt plug is a tiny dildo?:laugh: No, I know what a butt plug is.. :rolleyes:

One of the funniest I've seen so far (http://www.gadgets.dk/images/And_gul.jpg) - I think the tagline goes something like "Rub my duck" :laugh:

KillaQueen
27-04-2005, 15:38
:gigi: so you are like Dana then, T? You'd go to the store and think that the butt plug is a tiny dildo?
I saw the clip and it was priceless!!! :laugh: Alice and Dana are sssssoo funny!
Killa, :lol: .. you're gonna be in trouble now! ;)
Am I? Why? :eek:

Peeps, don't you think we should like put a rating on the thread? like 18+ or something?

coolasfcuk
27-04-2005, 15:39
ok, i def CANT open this at work (hey, forum is NOT blocked today!) ... but I also cant stand the dildos that have ANIMAL heads to rub your clit :eek: .... little bear or a mouse! :rolleyes: yeah, thats so sexy.....
...oh, and i have a funny story from last summer when my and that gay guy went into the sex shop (small sex shop), so we were the only customers and the woman working there was JUST like the one in the L Word.... and trying to be so helpful and explaining everything with such detail :lol: ...me on the other hand was provoking it, as i kept asking questions on purpose! :laugh: .... im sorry, but sellers in sex shops are so... :eek:

teeny
27-04-2005, 15:43
...me on the other hand was provoking it, as i kept asking questions on purpose!:lol: I would rather hope for clear instructions on the back or so :gigi:

KillaQueen
27-04-2005, 15:49
Chris, you're mad !!! You have me in stitches here :lol:

haku
27-04-2005, 16:04
Hey, that sounds nice! But it looks like you have to do some work. :(
Well yeah, you have to do the motion. :D The flesh-like silicon sleeve can be warmed up before usage so it feels pretty close to the real thing, either you lie down comfortably and you move it with your hand, or alternatively you can put it between two pillows and you hump the pillows (that's tiring but some guys love the humping).
The Fleshlight masturbator is definitely the best one out there, every guy should have one in his nightstand. :gigi:

If you really don't wanna do anything, you need a blowjob simulator with an integrated viibrator, like this one (http://ww3.sextoysex.com/sex/start/view.html?a=sextoyspro&pnum=SE8111-01) for example, all you have to do is slide in, turn on the vibrator, and good things happen. :chupa:

but I also cant stand the dildos that have ANIMAL heads to rub your clit
Haha, yeah, what's that about :spy: I could also say the same thing about those animal sex dolls (http://ww3.sextoysex.com/sex/start/list.html?a=sextoyspro&q=%28%28grp1%7E%22Realistic+LoveDolls+a%22%29OR%28 grp2%7E%22Realistic+LoveDolls+a%22%29OR%28grp3%7E% 22Realistic+LoveDolls+a%22%29%29AND%28disc%3D%22%2 2%29&d=P_1&xs=1&xe=20) :lol: I'll pass, i'm not into humping sheep.

Peeps, don't you think we should like put a rating on the thread? like 18+ or something?
Nah, it's ok, it's just toys, plus a warning would attract people even more, and we don't have many people left on this forum anyway, and most of them are adults.

QueenBee
27-04-2005, 16:09
Butt plugs! :lol:

teeny
27-04-2005, 16:57
and we don't have many people left on this forum anyway, and most of them are adultsand too late anyway, cos qb arrived :p

Crampaholic
27-04-2005, 18:16
EW

spyretto
27-04-2005, 18:49
Plus, a lot of straight guys feel threatened by dildos, dildos are bigger and last longer than any men, so they feel that they can't compete with dildos and that their women are going to replace them by dildos. :D

Something i copied from a web site that shows the male anguish about women using sex toys:

Yeah, right, you can't be serious when you say that.
But hey I always had this dream that I would be sucked by an enormous vagina. :eek: ;)

Well, straight guys are more reluctant to using sex toys than girls and gay guys, mainly they buy masturbators or sex dolls and that's about it.

Girls will need them anyway. As for straight guys, I think they're more willing to experiment with sex toys when they're already in a relationship. The shame of masturbation is bad enough on its own, enhancing it with sex toys of any kind would make it even worse :lol:

haku
27-04-2005, 20:59
I've already posted it a couple of times on this forum, but this thread is the perfect place to post again the dildo song (http://www.damnthe.com/dildo/dildo.html). :D

spyretto
27-04-2005, 21:25
If you like it so much why don't you make a "sex" subforum as well? :cool:

haku
27-04-2005, 21:33
i don't want anything looking like a dick in our bed
Don't let phallophobia drive you away from the fun of dildos. :D Now i realize that the realistic ones must look disgusting for lesbians, but there are plenty of dildos which don't resemble at all real penises and are specifically shaped to please women. You should try one of those glass or transluscent dildos, they don't look at all like penises (neither in shape or color) and i doubt they would gross out lesbians.

If you like it so much why don't you make a "sex" subforum as well?
There is only a couple of active threads on this forum so creating new subforums is not really an option right now.

coolasfcuk
27-04-2005, 21:40
Now i realize that the realistic ones must look disgusting for lesbians, but there are plenty of dildos which don't resemble at all real penises and are specifically shaped to please women.
hmmm, welll, i think you'd be surprised how many gay women actually prefer the realistic looking ones to neon green ones .... but glass sounds cool ... but COLD :lol:

haku
27-04-2005, 22:02
hmmm, welll, i think you'd be surprised how many gay women actually prefer the realistic looking ones to neon green ones .... but glass sounds cool ... but COLD :lol:
Really? :eek: Yeah, that's a surprise, i would have thought they'd prefer to stay away from anything reminding them of the opposite sex during sex games. :gigi:

Anyway, glass dildos are made of a special glass material that retains heat, so they are not really that cold, and if you're really squimish, all you have to do is dip the glass dildo in warm water for a few minutes before using it, the dildo will be warm and will keep the heat for a very long time. :D

Here's a large collection of glass dildos (http://www.sexydelights.co.uk/acatalog/Glass_Toys.html). :chupa:

spyretto
27-04-2005, 22:12
There is only a couple of active threads on this forum so creating new subforums is not really an option right now.

We got 2-3 active right now, one is about the "L-Word" and the other about "dildos and strap-ons", the last I think is the "are they or are they not" one. You can put those 3 together, start a few more and dub it "the L subforum, because it's not about sex, it's about lesbians. The fact that the forum is primarily about a pseudo-lesbian pop group doesn't mean that straight people are excluded from it. ( or so I thought ) But the active threads right now are all about lesbians, lesbians and more lesbians and even if the topic is something different you'll bring the question around the same topic again and again.
I think that might put people off contributing to the forum.

oh excuse me, I forgot the topic about "to make the device bigger" or something.

coolasfcuk
27-04-2005, 22:22
We got 2-3 active right now, one is about the "L-Word" and the other about "dildos and strap-ons", the last I think is the "are they or are they not" one. You can put those 3 together, start a few more and dub it "the L subforum, because it's not about sex, it's about lesbians. The fact that the forum is primarily about a pseudo-lesbian pop group doesn't mean that straight people are excluded from it. ( or so I thought ) But the active threads right now are all about lesbians, lesbians and lesbians and even if the topic is something different you'll bring the question around the same topic again and again.
I think that might put people off contributing to the forum.
oh, spy, are you complaining? ... you should make up new threads then (about fancy cars and new science discoveries for example) ... or any other sort of topic that you want ... but lets face it, this forum was created around lesbianism, and the majority of visitors have been lesbian/gay ... so what are we to do :laugh:
oh excuse me, I forgot the topic about "to make the device bigger" or something.
:lol: yeah, see, you cant complain its all about Lesbians ... there are FUN topics for YOU too :heh:

"lets talk about sex .... " la la laaaaa :lol: im sorry, but 'sex sells' .. just look at how many people are reading this thread at any given time :rolleyes:

Crampaholic
27-04-2005, 23:20
Im not too fond of sex toys.. if ur a lesbian why would u want a plastic dick inside u that makes no sense lol then turn bisexual and find a real man... its like a girl with a strap on :s thats ugly and kinda selfish.. cos in a silent language ur telling her that shed fuck u better with a dick :p

the only toy i like r handcuffs :p but that can be easily replaced by ropes or a simple shirt lol and i hear those lil chinese balls that u put inside ur vagina r quite good.. still not my piece of cake :p

KillaQueen
27-04-2005, 23:54
Don't let phallophobia drive you away from the fun of dildos. :D Now i realize that the realistic ones must look disgusting for lesbians, but there are plenty of dildos which don't resemble at all real penises and are specifically shaped to please women. You should try one of those glass or transluscent dildos, they don't look at all like penises (neither in shape or color) and i doubt they would gross out lesbians.
Yeah, this would be one option, but we're not dying to use them yet. We'll maybe try one of these later, if we need something new in our sex life. Though like Crampaholic said, we dont really see the point of these things. It's not phallophobia, it's just that we're not interested in dicks.. :dknow:

Anyhow, sex is such a vast domain and if you're comfortable with your partner, you can always discover new positions or new levels of arousal without using any toy.. And if you wanna try new (kinky ;) ) things, but you're too shy, just drink a glass or two of wine (or half a bottle in my case LOL) and then let the fun begin :laugh:

coolasfcuk
28-04-2005, 00:07
there you go, the topic has been now loosely covered : whatever floats whoevers boat :D

and may I add (for spy's pleasure).... Killa your avatar is just... :dead: :done:

spyretto
28-04-2005, 00:24
oh, spy, are you complaining? ... you should make up new threads then (about fancy cars and new science discoveries for example) ... or any other sort of topic that you want ... but lets face it, this forum was created around lesbianism, and the majority of visitors have been lesbian/gay ... so what are we to do :laugh:

:lol: yeah, see, you cant complain its all about Lesbians ... there are FUN topics for YOU too :heh:

"lets talk about sex .... " la la laaaaa :lol: im sorry, but 'sex sells' .. just look at how many people are reading this thread at any given time :rolleyes:

It wasn't a complain, it was more like an assumption, and I only suggested it for practical purposes. I might be right or I might be wrong. Maybe nothing can rekindle the popularity of the forum after all, and the latest news about Tatu don't help either.
I also hate cars, so you didn't do a very good job in doubleguessing someone who's straight :eek: :p

Where are the fun topics??

KillaQueen
28-04-2005, 00:35
Killa your avatar is just... :dead: :done:
Why thank you very much :D

Veggie Delite
28-04-2005, 00:44
wtf is a butt plug....?!

i remember a friend when we were kids, well he knew where his mom held her dildo, so he liked to play around with it LOL

haku
28-04-2005, 00:51
wtf is a butt plug....?!
It's like a small dildo, specifically designed for anal stimulation, it works on guys and girls.
Butt plugs for guys are a bit different in shape though, they are designed to stimulate the prostate which increases the intensity of male orgasms.

Veggie Delite
28-04-2005, 00:54
i'll just quote cramps here

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :none:

spyretto
28-04-2005, 00:58
Hmm, too bad I don't know anything about dildos and strap ons so I can't contribute
Don't even own a butt plug :(

The avatar sure looks nice though (http://img98.echo.cx/my.php?image=hw1miadesktop8006wl.jpg)

coolasfcuk
28-04-2005, 01:27
spy, :D you know Im just rambling ... i couldve guessed you dont like cars either.... but you like football and betting, no? :heh: ... ok, enough stereotypes
Don't even own a butt plug :(
you're sad about that? so you do want one .... I will have to go with cramps and veggie here - butt plugs arent my thing either! even the name is hideous.

The avatar sure looks nice though (http://img98.echo.cx/my.php?image=hw1miadesktop8006wl.jpg)
:eek: :10x: someone knows their 'L Word' stuff pretty well! :gigi: very nice pic! def keep youor avie, Killa! (makes a note: will not turn this into an L word thread! .... yeah)

haku
28-04-2005, 02:53
Where are the fun topics??
Most of them are long dead.

It's true that almost all remaining members are lesbians and that the few active threads are lesbian oriented, but i don't think that's what has drawn straight people out of the forum, it's just that lesbians were the only ones who had a reason to stay.
All Tatu forums have shrunk to communities mostly made up of gay women, it's not just a tatysite.net thing.

Now it's possible that this is puting straight people off contributing to the forum because they feel excluded from a mostly gay community and think they won't fit, but there's not much that can be done about that.
Creating a lesbian subforum would be a bit discriminatory, and i'm pretty sure that wouldn't revive the rest of the forum, the lesbian subforum would just be the only one active.

For better or worse, this forum has become gay only, lol.

thegurgi
28-04-2005, 03:16
hehe, i found this to be the funniest thread i've ever read in my life, ... i really liked some of the tag lines to the masterbater products...

hehe, i relate to Spy, sometimes it seems like we're a bit umm, out numbered, straight and male... but oh well, i've gotten used to it. ha.

Ok, please continue talking about this, cause it's freakin hilarious

spyretto
28-04-2005, 05:57
Most of them are long dead.

It's true that almost all remaining members are lesbians and that the few active threads are lesbian oriented, but i don't think that's what has drawn straight people out of the forum, it's just that lesbians were the only ones who had a reason to stay.
All Tatu forums have shrunk to communities mostly made up of gay women, it's not just a tatysite.net thing.

Now it's possible that this is puting straight people off contributing to the forum because they feel excluded from a mostly gay community and think they won't fit, but there's not much that can be done about that.
Creating a lesbian subforum would be a bit discriminatory, and i'm pretty sure that wouldn't revive the rest of the forum, the lesbian subforum would just be the only one active.

For better or worse, this forum has become gay only, lol.

You gotta cater for the people who're still reading the forum even if they don't contribute in writing. I don't believe there're more than 1/3 of those who read it and who are gays or lesbians, and if there were more people around, you might be surprised to see there'd be even less homosexuals percentage-wise. It's not an exclusive gay forum and Tatu are not lesbians - well, I'm sorry if you believed they were before and were disappointed. So I don't see the reason why the forum has to work in a way to alienate some of the existing members.
It's not only a case of being excluded, more like a case of being utterly bored. If you reverse the effect you'll see what I mean.

We can have maybe, one thread in every 3 where the topic won't be about lesbians and lesbian sex. Reversing the 1:2 ratio to a 2:1 ratio still makes for 1/3 of more representative lesbianism on the forum. :)

Not to mention, I have seen almost nothing about gay guys on the forum. That's also discrimination, issit?

coolasfcuk
28-04-2005, 06:09
We can have maybe, one thread in every 3 where the topic won't be about lesbians and lesbian sex. Reversing the 1:2 ratio to a 2:1 ratio still makes for 1/3 of more representative lesbianism on the forum.
Not to mention, I have seen almost nothing about gay guys on the forum. That's also discrimination, issit?
:laugh: spy, why dont you go 'fix' some more interesting threads for str8 people then? Im sorry, I guess i never thought of this place as gays and str8 and that str8s would be bored with gays ... personaly if I am bored by a thread (regardess if its gay str8 or curvy) i ignore it and if i want something interesting for me i make one up or 'blah blah blah' in an already existing one.... so im not getting your complains here... i dont see anyone here restricting you to not create or discuss str8 topics? :blabla:
and if you want things for gay guys, go ahead and do it, im sure you'll get other gay guys comments :gigi: stop the 'discrimination', yeah?

spyretto
28-04-2005, 06:19
It's not me who's discriminating, I'm just expressing my opinion. It was ok before, it's become ridiculous now. I can express my opinion can't I? You can go on and ignore it but you may consider it first.

As I say sometimes "only too much or not at all is bad"

ps. what is str8? :confused: oh, ok, I got it, str8, gr8, afr8 :cool:

29 (tonight) :D

coolasfcuk
28-04-2005, 06:29
It's not me who's discriminating, I'm just expressing my opinion. It was ok before, it's become ridiculous now. I can express my opinion can't I? You can go on and ignore it but you may consider it first.
I am considering your opinion...(I said I ignore threads that bore me ;) ) but I am not sure what you want?! You want me/other people here to not discuss lesbian/gay things so much? Or do you want more/other topics that dont deal with lesbians/gays? If its the first case - well :bebebe: :blabla: .. if it is the second - well, why arent you doing something about it? Do you want me to do it for you? :dknow:

As I say sometimes "only too much or not at all is bad"
yeah, the above - DO something (create a topic you want to see active), but dont tell me I do 'too much' of this when you do 'not at all' of that ... or does this count for 'doing'?

edit: ps. what is str8? oh, ok, I got it, str8, gr8, afr8

29 (tonight)
:lol: i kinda like that one, but i wonder if people would get it

taty994945
28-04-2005, 06:33
What's doing? :gigi:

coolasfcuk
28-04-2005, 06:37
What's doing?
:lol: do you wanna hear something dirty?

:laugh: this thread has become such an entertainment!

'doing' is defined in the previous sentance :heh: ... but to give you what you want to hear .... a str8 guy doing an ambiguous girl with a cucumber! How's that for this 'toy' thread? :epopcorn: (please, notice, I tried to keep on the conventional sexual orientation for the broader population, or wait, do the broader population - male - prefer to hear about 2 dirty school girls doing eachother with carrots?) :eek: oh my god .... ooooh cools ...

spyretto
28-04-2005, 10:14
I am considering your opinion...(I said I ignore threads that bore me ;) ) but I am not sure what you want?! You want me/other people here to not discuss lesbian/gay things so much? Or do you want more/other topics that dont deal with lesbians/gays? If its the first case - well :bebebe: :blabla: .. if it is the second - well, why arent you doing something about it? Do you want me to do it for you? :dknow:

I'm not sure what I want either. ;)
It'd be stupid of me to ask you to stop though.
Oh well, life's not that complicated, it's tailor-made for making automatic decisions. For example, you can keep on saying what you don't want and eventually you'll resign in doing something you don't want the less than doing something you don't want the most. Maybe I'll get used to it, but I'd prefer if the forum didn't become exclusively "lesbian".

'doing' is defined in the previous sentance ... but to give you what you want to hear .... a str8 guy doing an ambiguous girl with a cucumber! How's that for this 'toy' thread? (please, notice, I tried to keep on the conventional sexual orientation for the broader population, or wait, do the broader population - male - prefer to hear about 2 dirty school girls doing eachother with carrots?) oh my god .... ooooh cools ...

And the gay guy will only do the carrots, or the carrots will do him. See? I broadened the situation to encompass a wider audience.

taty994945
28-04-2005, 10:28
Is bum sex fun? :dknow:

teeny
28-04-2005, 11:00
Maybe I'll get used to it, but I'd prefer if the forum didn't become exclusively "lesbian".and it's not. The main problem I guess is the current active threads just seem so. No one is stopping you from creating a thread about something you might want to discuss more than the current open topics. The discussion might die fast though, but thats due to the few posting members. Don't see any other solution than the one we got going at the moment. Stop posting in the active threads isn't really an option since the forum could be decleared dead. At least in the English section.

spyretto
28-04-2005, 11:40
and it's not. .

Lets wait for another couple of months or so :cool:

haku
28-04-2005, 11:46
Is bum sex fun? :dknow:
:gigi: Yes, anal sex can be fun, the key word is lube.

spyretto
28-04-2005, 11:53
:eek: :10x: someone knows their 'L Word' stuff pretty well! :gigi:

Hmm, not quite...All I know is that she stars in the "L-Word", and It just happened I have some of her pictures since the "Exotica" era. I tend to remember the hot girls in the showbiz. It's only her and the blonde who are hot in the series, anyway; the rest are.. :bum:

So, what about masturbation machines? you know, like the ones you sit on :p :blabla:

Yes, anal sex can be fun, the key word is lube.

And then you can have a great shit as well. But, unfortunately, straight men are usually not keen in stuffing their anus with whatever.

coolasfcuk
28-04-2005, 14:34
And then you can have a great shit as well.
:lol: :laugh: :lol:

spy, I hope the forum doesnt come exclusivly lesbian either ... of course variety is good! So, please dont leave ... your comments are a must-have :kwink:

haku
28-04-2005, 15:06
I hope the forum doesnt come exclusivly lesbian either
Well, i'll agree with spyretto on that, the forum is already almost exclusivly lesbian, there are only half a dozen of straight male members and a couple of gay male and straight female members left. It's more than likely that the forum will be exclusively lesbian in the near future because i don't see any reason for non-lesbian members to become active again (not to mention attract new non-lesbian members).
But is that really a problem? I mean, i really don't think that the straight male members will be missed by the lesbians once they're gone. :gigi:

KillaQueen
28-04-2005, 15:10
And then you can have a great shit as well. But, unfortunately, straight men are usually not keen in stuffing their anus with whatever.
LMMMMMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
Yeah, i heard that anal sex can be great for men as their G-point appears to be easily reachable by the anal way, but for women.. :dknow: i haven't heard any who like it. but of course some do it in order to please their partners. but to me it sounds a bit :bum: i keep thinking of a giant suppository.. and KQ does not like suppositories :eek:

coolasfcuk
28-04-2005, 15:14
But is that really a problem? I mean, i really don't think that the straight male members will be missed by the lesbians once they're gone.
I absolutely disagree! What makes you think that lesbians hate str8 males? The chances of me not missing a lesbian that i cant stand are the same as missing a str8 guy i really like ... it is totaly based on personality and not sexonality :gigi:
I am guessing you will stay haku, as the honorary male lesbian? :gigi: ... or if you disappear as a str8 male, you will be missed, but I personaly prefer you to be our 'male lesbian'! ever since Lisa, I adore those

KillaQueen
28-04-2005, 15:27
i dont want the straight members to leave either. if we want a forum for lesbians, we can always join one. the problem is that there's few people left in the english forum and i believe its normal that it became a bit boring. it is intended to be a forum for tATu fans, and i doubt there's many fans left. the people who stayed here have done so because they enjoyed the company of the other remaining members, and not for tATu. so let's not start a straight-gay, male-female war here, guys.. we'll think of something, come up with more posts or something. I was thinking of one for books. i havent seen a thread about books here. what do you think?

P.S. Hey, what's happened to Nath and Olga? Havent seen them around in a while. Just yesterday, i think, Olga posted something in the russian forum.

QueenBee
28-04-2005, 15:36
About sex... yeah I'm gonna pretend that I know something about it :laugh:

Yeah, i heard that anal sex can be great for men as their G-point appears to be easily reachable by the anal way, but for women.. i haven't heard any who like it.
Me too, I heard the same... we had a discussion in my class about it with our teacher, and apparently guys can enjoy anal sex while girls can't, anatomically... I could imagine a girl liking it though because it's "raw" or whatever, I mean, it resembles animal sex (the way animals have sex, not having sex with an animal :gigi: ) - okay so we're animals but you get my point - or maybe she finds anal sex arousing because she's not "in control", so to say... Also how you said, it is to make your partner enjoy... It's like oral sex.. other than that, people have always told me that it's never nice for a female :dknow:

Did I just say that?! :lol:

coolasfcuk
28-04-2005, 15:40
P.S. Hey, what's happened to Nath and Olga? Havent seen them around in a while. Just yesterday, i think, Olga posted something in the russian forum.
:eek: I know, I was gonna say that before, but I forgot ... I see them visiting all the time, but you know what Killa, I think we 'scared' them away with our L Word obsession as well :gigi: ... well, i just home they are busy with their lives and thats why they havent been posting lots :D

spyretto
28-04-2005, 15:46
I absolutely disagree! What makes you think that lesbians hate str8 males? The chances of me not missing a lesbian that i cant stand are the same as missing a str8 guy i really like ... it is totaly based on personality and not sexonality :gigi:
I am guessing you will stay haku, as the honorary male lesbian? :gigi: ... or if you disappear as a str8 male, you will be missed, but I personaly prefer you to be our 'male lesbian'! ever since Lisa, I adore those

Very well put...After all, I have many common interests with many people who proclaim themselves as lesbians here - cool even likes football ;) - but I can't pretend that lesbianism is one of my strong points. Then it all depends on the way things are presented: you can have the most gay, feminine or masculine topic but it can be presented in such a way that it wouldn't be exclusive and people who are not of the same orientation would be intruiged to contribute.

coolasfcuk
28-04-2005, 15:51
Very well put...After all, I have many common interests with many people who proclaim themselves as lesbians here - cool even likes football - but I can't pretend that lesbianism is one of my strong points. Then it all depends on the way things are presented: you can have the most gay, feminine or masculine topic but it can be presented in such a way that it wouldn't be exclusive and people who are not of the same orientation would be intruiged to contribute.
Right! Brillinat .... to finish this off, point is taken, I agree with the last part of this statement, so we should all strive for that....

KillaQueen
28-04-2005, 15:51
:eek: I know, I was gonna say that before, but I forgot ... I see them visiting all the time, but you know what Killa, I think we 'scared' them away with our L Word obsession as well
:laugh: Nah, i doubt it.. I thought they liked the L word as well.. yeah, maybe they're just busy.

OH I KNOW! since we lack new interesting topics, let's start a poll with the title "What's happened to Olga and Nath?" :gigi:

haku
28-04-2005, 16:35
What makes you think that lesbians hate str8 males?Oh i never meant "hate", that's too strong, i just meant that their abscence would go unnoticed. You know, like when Tim disappeared at the beginning of season 2 of the L Word, the lesbian characters were not like "Hey, where did Tim go?", no, they didn't even notice he was gone. :gigi:

I am guessing you will stay haku, as the honorary male lesbian? :gigi: ... or if you disappear as a str8 male, you will be missed, but I personaly prefer you to be our 'male lesbian'! ever since Lisa, I adore thoseHaha, yeah, i wasn't talking about me as i certainly do not qualify as a straight male, otherwise we would need another word for the real straight males out there. :p

Anyway, to be back on topic...

Yeah, i heard that anal sex can be great for men as their G-point appears to be easily reachable by the anal way we had a discussion in my class about it with our teacher, and apparently guys can enjoy anal sex while girls can't, anatomically Absolutely, anal stimulation can be extremely enjoyable for men, gay or straight. Contrary to what straight guys generally say, many of them actually enjoy being analy fingered as it stimulates the G point and greatly increases the intensity of orgasms.
Now the problem is that by "anal sex", people often think of "penis in anus", which is the extreme way of doing it and certainly not the way to go to give it a try, a finger or a very small dildo are enough to obtain a satisfiying stimulation, there's no need for a penis (and i'm not saying that because i'm a male lesbian, lol).
And even women can enjoy that kind of light anal stimulation, the anus is a very sensitive area and it's possible for a woman to experience anal orgasms, but again, it has to be done with a finger, a tongue, or a small dildo and not with a penis (or a big dildo) which is way too big and brutal.

Of course there are some women who actually enjoy rather brutal anal penetration, but those are generally into BDSM.

madeldoe
28-04-2005, 17:30
*raises eyebraw* .. and you? You just come, make a smarty comment and laugh..... now SHARE! :gig: LoL

wells i have my own collection..urr i should say my gf and i do. we have purple ones in different sizes, because i much prefer length to width and the majority of the the ones out there are all about width. then we have the vibrator that has a casing thats ribbed like a real penis. then just the regular strapon with the cute little compartment that holds a little vibrator. :D
im generally not embarassed when i go into a shop..but its really gross when you go into the ones that have the viewing booths upstairs *shudders* grooody! and you can hear the moans and what not in the background eww blech!

if ur a lesbian why would u want a plastic dick inside u that makes no sense lol then turn bisexual and find a real man... its like a girl with a strap on :s thats ugly and kinda selfish..

doesnt have anything to do with your sexuality. its about pleasure. but i do respect couples who totally cant stand dildoes and what nots in the bedroom, because i used to have that mentality too. but maaaaaayn there is are some things dildoes can do that tounges and fingers cant. and vice versa.. sooo why not double your pleasure?! :D

ypsidan04
28-04-2005, 18:04
There is officially no place this forum won't go.

*Exits thread just as quickly as he entered*

spyretto
28-04-2005, 18:18
Oh i never meant "hate", that's too strong, i just meant that their abscence would go unnoticed. You know, like when Tim disappeared at the beginning of season 2 of the L Word, the lesbian characters were not like "Hey, where did Tim go?", no, they didn't even notice he was gone. :gigi:

haku you have not the faintest idea how mutual the feelings are. What makes you think that your absence wouldn't go unnoticed too? Gimme one good reason. :coctail:

haku
28-04-2005, 18:34
What makes you think that your absence wouldn't go unnoticed too? Gimme one good reason.
Oh there's no good reason, lol, my absence would go unnoticed too. I wasn't really there from january to march and that went fairly unnoticed. :D
This is a girls' place. :girl:

spyretto
28-04-2005, 19:15
Oh there's no good reason, lol, my absence would go unnoticed too. I wasn't really there from january to march and that went fairly unnoticed. :D
This is a girls' place. :girl:

Well, according to the "sexual demographics of the forum" that can be very useful and thanks very much for putting that up, 40% of those who voted are males. So, yeah it's a girl's forum but not exclusively a girls' forum. A closer approximation would be if we counted the sex of all posters from the beginning of the forum till now.
It's interesting that the biggest categories in the current demographics are equally the heterosexual males and bisexual females, while the homosexual females are no better than in 3rd position :eek: . The numbers can't lie.
If we also make the absurd assumption according to which some posters from a specific orientation might be missing somebody from the same orientation, the percentage of people who can potentially miss me (LOL) are about 39.65%, while you might be accordingly missed by a clearly lower 32.76%. So the numbers paint a quite different picture to that one you've portraited.

Last but not least, when it comes to Tatu themselves and their posse - since this is allegendly a tatu forum - there's most likely not A SINGLE PERSON who is at least bisexual. Shap's not gay/bi, Polienko's not gay/bi, Kiper's not gay/bi, Galoyan's not gay/bi, Horn's not gay/bi Tatu themselves are not gay ( and definitely NOT bi.)
Proportional representation of gays and bisexuals in Tatu: NADA. -ok, perhaps I missed their hairdresser if they got one ;) The fact that one gay person might post 130 messages a day doesn't change the situation ( only on the surface )

On a forum like this, you are what you profess yourself to be. Those who profess themselves as bisexual, could be straight for all that's worth. Bisexuality is quite an elusive concept after all, especially when it's considered quite hip and cool to be a bisexual female these days. Bisexuals tend to be more straight than gay.

I'm a bisexual female. 15 25.86%

I'm a bisexual male. 1 1.72%

You see the difference is quite distinct in that department.

coolasfcuk
28-04-2005, 19:24
maddy, :D nice post
im generally not embarassed when i go into a shop..but its really gross when you go into the ones that have the viewing booths upstairs *shudders* grooody! and you can hear the moans and what not in the background eww blech!
:eek: where in the Bay Area are those??? share share... I already did walk through the 'red light' district, is it in that area?

haku, dont take it personally, I disappear every summer for 3 months without posting and it goes pretty unnoticed as well :D ... the more you post, the more popular you are... once you stop... shortly after that your popularity is 0 hihi... but no big deal its what hapens at forums

spy, wow ... are you into statistics and probabilities .... make a poll now of who is who and what ;)

spyretto
28-04-2005, 19:37
Well, cool, I'm just making a point that straight people might have at least the equal "right" of frequenting the forum as gay people do.
Which comes back to my initial point. If the primary posters here are indeed homosexual females, it's not because of Tatu ( :p ) or the forum's trend, it's simply because they're harder to find as well as the fact that lesbians seem to be taking too much pride in what they are. - Everyone takes too much prise in what they are, no matter what you are, coz it's you. Consequently, the sense of bond and community is stronger, than among the straight people who frequent the forum.
At the end of the day, sex is irrelevant when it comes to friendship. I believe that straight people have every right to be here as gay people do. If you don't think that, then you're discriminating against us - so don't be surprised if you're been discriminated against in the long scale.
"Don't do to others what you don't want done to yourself".

haku
28-04-2005, 19:58
haku, dont take it personallyI don't , honestly, i really don't mind. :)

It's like oral sex.. other than that, people have always told me that it's never nice for a femaleWell, straight girls should enjoy giving oral sex to guys, just like gay girls enjoy giving oral sex to girls, and gay guys enjoy giving oral sex to guys. :chupa:

If they don't, they probably should try having sex with girls because there is no point in having sex with the opposite sex if they actually don't enjoy it. :D

coolasfcuk
28-04-2005, 20:03
Well, cool, I'm just making a point that straight people might have at least the equal "right" of frequenting the forum as gay people do.
Which comes back to my initial point. If the primary posters here are indeed homosexual females, it's not because of Tatu ( :p ) or the forum's trend, it's simply because they're harder to find as well as the fact that lesbians seem to be taking too much pride in what they are. - Everyone takes too much prise in what they are, no matter what you are, coz it's you. Consequently, the sense of bond and community is stronger, than among the straight people who frequent the forum.
At the end of the day, sex is irrelevant when it comes to friendship. I believe that straight people have every right to be here as gay people do. If you don't think that, then you're discriminating against us - so don't be surprised if you're been discriminated against in the long scale.
"Don't do to others what you don't want done to yourself".
I m not sure why you still keep insisting that i DONT want straight people?! :confused: Why do you think i am discriminating agaist you? Straight people have NOT at least, but AN EQUAL right at this forum .... why you arent posting beats me, because i dont see myself (or anyone else) stopping you ... so, please post.
I didnt see myself taking pride in what i am ... what is so wrong with few of us discussing an issue on a common interst?
... you are just spinning 'round in circles here...... listen to what Killa said, and lets not make this into boys/girls .. straight/gay/whatever camps .... :heh:

madeldoe
28-04-2005, 20:30
maddy, :D nice post

:eek: where in the Bay Area are those??? share share... I already did walk through the 'red light' district, is it in that area?

they are waay down market street. it alternates, sex shop then strip bar. then somewhere in the middle is a concert hall? lol its funny. when we went to see the gavin degraw show, all these little teeny boppers came and i could just imagine their parents covering their eyes while they walked passed the strip joints :laugh: did you get to go to castro?

coolasfcuk
28-04-2005, 20:43
did you get to go to castro?
castro..castro...what is castro?

what i thought was the red light district was when i went to an Architecture bookstore on like... umm... Montgomery and Broadway (or more like Jackson).... and looked like there were buncha strip clubs and sex shops all over Broadway :gigi: ... as far as i remember that was not too far away from Market St

teeny
28-04-2005, 21:30
hehe.. isn't it odd that this thread was created so we wouldn't go totally off topic in The L Word thread and now we are mostly talking about the forum situation in this thread instead? :p

coolasfcuk
28-04-2005, 21:52
castro..castro...what is castro?
we are def. all over the place :o ... but i found out what Castro is and YES, I saw it :chupa:

spyretto
28-04-2005, 22:00
I m not sure why you still keep insisting that i DONT want straight people?! :confused: Why do you think i am discriminating agaist you? Straight people have NOT at least, but AN EQUAL right at this forum .... why you arent posting beats me, because i dont see myself (or anyone else) stopping you ... so, please post.
I didnt see myself taking pride in what i am ... what is so wrong with few of us discussing an issue on a common interst?
... you are just spinning 'round in circles here...... listen to what Killa said, and lets not make this into boys/girls .. straight/gay/whatever camps .... :heh:

No, I wasn't referring to you in particular, I just mentioned your name at first because you responded to my post but I was making some general observations. Spinning around in circles? I don't get it. I'm responding to haku usual piquant comments, not yours. You said what you think already, it's very understandable on where you stand.
Also trying to subvert your dildo/strap-on/toy masturbation/vegetable insertion thread, any way I can :laugh:
subvertise, rite? flying in the face of whatever topic I don't like... So, don't mind me and keep on doing your business...

coolasfcuk
28-04-2005, 22:25
ok, I blame the glue sniffing for the misunderstanding :gigi:
So, don't mind me and keep on doing your business...
:laugh: now, what kind of business are you refering to??? toys and vegitables? :lol: ... or just the normal day job responsibilites- aka GLUE SNIFFING all day :coctail:

Veggie Delite
28-04-2005, 22:31
ok, I blame the glue sniffing for the misunderstanding :gigi:

:laugh: now, what kind of business are you refering to??? toys and vegitables? :lol:

what about vegetables...? :nunu:

rosh
29-04-2005, 11:14
Me too, I heard the same... we had a discussion in my class about it with our teacher, and apparently guys can enjoy anal sex while girls can't, anatomically... I could imagine a girl liking it though because it's "raw" or whatever, I mean, it resembles animal sex (the way animals have sex, not having sex with an animal :gigi: ) - okay so we're animals but you get my point - or maybe she finds anal sex arousing because she's not "in control", so to say... Also how you said, it is to make your partner enjoy... It's like oral sex.. other than that, people have always told me that it's never nice for a female :dknow:

Did I just say that?! :lol:

i actually know quite a few girls who enjoy anal sex. i guess its like anything else really - you either enjoy it or you dont ? it either does something for you or it doesnt

haku
30-04-2005, 21:22
i actually know quite a few girls who enjoy anal sex. i guess its like anything else really - you either enjoy it or you dont ? it either does something for you or it doesnt
And there are also some straight girls who enjoy wearing a strapon and give anal sex to their male partners. :D So guys, if your girl buys a strapon you know what's coming.

haku
21-07-2006, 14:09
Love dolls of porn stars are well known and very popular. :D

But now, you can get love dolls of mainstream pop stars… :gigi:

Christina Aguilera (http://www.pipedreamproducts.com/images/new_PD3543-00.jpg)
Jessica Simpson (http://www.pipedreamproducts.com/images/new_PD3551-00.jpg)
Jennifer Lopez (http://www.pipedreamproducts.com/images/new_PD3524-00.jpg)
Paris Hilton (http://www.pipedreamproducts.com/images/new_PD3542-00.jpg)
Pamela Anderson (http://www.pipedreamproducts.com/images/new_PD3544-00.jpg)

More models should be added to the line later. :D

Rachel
21-07-2006, 14:19
I'll be waiting for the Yulia one :rolleyes:

marina
21-07-2006, 16:27
Christina Aguilera
Jessica Simpson
Jennifer Lopez
Paris Hilton
Pamela Anderson

Only Pamela's doll loks like her....the rest is pretty unrealistic , more than anything JLO , actually she is better like doll than in real life ;)

I really wonder who's doll , Lena's or Jul's , would have a better sale ?:spy:

rosh
21-07-2006, 16:39
Love dolls of porn stars are well known and very popular. :D

But now, you can get love dolls of mainstream pop stars… :gigi:

Christina Aguilera (http://www.pipedreamproducts.com/images/new_PD3543-00.jpg)
Jessica Simpson (http://www.pipedreamproducts.com/images/new_PD3551-00.jpg)
Jennifer Lopez (http://www.pipedreamproducts.com/images/new_PD3524-00.jpg)
Paris Hilton (http://www.pipedreamproducts.com/images/new_PD3542-00.jpg)
Pamela Anderson (http://www.pipedreamproducts.com/images/new_PD3544-00.jpg)

More models should be added to the line later. :D

hahahaha i love it. wait till jessica simpsons father sees this :gigi:
and j ho ? classic !

i honestly dont know how anyone can get turned on by lifeless dolls ... but hey whatever blows their hair back

QueenBee
21-07-2006, 16:40
I really wonder who's doll , Lena's or Jul's , would have a better sale

I'm thinking Lena's, because guys who might not know who she is would probably buy her since she has curves.

marina
21-07-2006, 16:56
I'm thinking Lena's, because guys who might not know who she is would probably buy her since she has curves.

My thoughts exactly !

haku
21-07-2006, 17:09
I'm thinking the same thing, many guys like hot curvy redheads. :D

rosh
21-07-2006, 17:19
im thinking most people actually prefer having something to hold onto whether cuddling or having sex. its just not sexy shagging a bag of bones. my vote definitely goes towards a lena doll :)

coolasfcuk
21-07-2006, 17:24
im thinking most people actually prefer having something to hold onto whether cuddling or having sex. its just not sexy shagging a bag of bones. my vote definitely goes towards a lena doll :)
whaaaaaaaaa! I happen to think that skinny is evry sexy :heh: i'd rather cuddle with skinnyyyyyy

oh onow that i see this thread.. during Pride weekend, at the Dyke March.. or was it the Trans March, they had a Good Vibrations (http://www.goodvibes.com/) stand, where you could spin a wheel and get a FREE prize... whatever the wheel landed on.. so of course i spun, hoping something FUna dn exciting.. and what did i get, the MOST booooooooooring prize there.... a CD with an hour of dirty talking... :lol: who needs that

haku
21-07-2006, 17:36
Good Vibrations (http://www.goodvibes.com/) standNice store with quality products apparently. :gigi:

And yeah, that free prize is really disappointing, sorry you didn't get something more viby. :laugh:

coolasfcuk
21-07-2006, 17:50
Nice store with quality products apparently. :
jaaa, there is a store on Mission Str. that i walk by all the time... i havent bought anything though :lalala: poor students, you know how it is :lol:

p.s. to bring back my L Word trivia.. when Jenny gives Max a 'Goody Package" in season 3, it is from Good vibrations...

oh wait... here is even better story.. also during Pride, they, same Good Vibs, were giving away free little packages... and at the Dyke March, the package consisted of GV Personal Lubricant and...... yes, BLACK rubber Glove for safe sex !
later on during the parade, the package consisted of the lube and a condom, obviously for boys :lol:

haku
22-07-2006, 16:36
To continue on the topic of love dolls…

A US company has launched a new type of love dolls a couple of months ago, the Teddy Babes (http://www.teddy-babes.com/home.html). :D
Basically they are big plush cuddly toys that you can have sex with, it's never been made before so it's uncertain if they will have any success. Personally i doubt that kind of dolls will appeal to many guys, men are not exactly the cuddly type, not with real girls and not with dolls. I'm thinking a male version for women (and maybe gay men) could actually be more successful.

What men want is ultra-realistic dolls :D

The most famous are the Realdolls (http://www.realdoll.com/), made in California.

But there are also several Japanese companies that make very advanced ultra-realistic dolls:

One company makes the Candy Girl Dolls (http://www.orient-doll.com/top.htm), they are *extremely* popular, there are many models and they sell in thousands, they've become kind of a cultish thing and many people actually collect them.

Another company makes the A.I.Neo Dolls (http://aidoll.4woods.jp/english/index.html), not as popular as the Candy Girl Dolls but still high-end dolls.

There are several other companies in Japan that makes ultra realistic love dolls, there's a very high demand for those dolls over there.

In Europe, the French-based company Doll Story (http://www.dollstory.eu/) is also selling that kind of ultra-realistic love dolls, they are based on the Japanese A.I. Neo design apparently.

All those companies are planning to release fully robotic love dolls withing 5 years, capable of moving and interacting (like Sony's Aibo if you will), the 'leisure replicants' described in Blade Runner won't be very far then. :D

Rachel
22-07-2006, 18:35
I find it kind of sinister a man having something just to lay there to fuck. Where's the rohypnol when you want it? :rolleyes:

Kyro
22-07-2006, 18:58
I find it kind of sinister a man having something just to lay there to fuck.

I do find it kinda creepy, a man having something designed to look like a woman to just fuck whenever he wants. I don't understand the attraction of fucking an inanimate object like that. :confused: Why not just get something simpler to do the job?

Where's the rohypnol when you want it?

It is quite a scary thought. :none: At least the dolls are legal and no one gets hurt.

rosh
22-07-2006, 19:04
I find it kind of sinister a man having something just to lay there to fuck. Where's the rohypnol when you want it? :rolleyes:

ive never really seen the attraction in having sex with a lifeless object but better that than forcing yourself on someone. if it works for people who dont know how to pull a real live human being then kudos to them

haku
23-07-2006, 03:01
Well… It's just toys… Women use vibrators and men use masturbators, i don't really see why one is alright and the other is not. And men who use masturbators are not necessarily wannabe rapists. That's all i can say.

marina
23-07-2006, 04:24
Actually very convenient ! You could buy one body as a base and several heads separately...:laugh:
What ? Just a thought....

haku , they have redheads (http://www.orient-doll.com/images/ch_icon/ai.jpg) too...:D

QueenBee
23-07-2006, 04:44
Even though I couldn't imagine having a toy like that, I don't really see anything wrong with it. :dknow: Hey, if you can't get laid otherwise.. :p Fact is, most men are mostly in it for the sex itself, not the foreplay - something to hold onto and to stick it in, and a doll does just that. :dknow:

I want a doll head like that so that I can do her hair :laugh:

marina
23-07-2006, 08:33
I want a doll head like that so that I can do her hair

Aw......you are still such a sweet little baby ! :) kiss!

Rachel
23-07-2006, 11:13
i don't really see why one is alright and the other is not.Because things such as fleshlights and dildos are not attached to the rest of the body like a doll. So there is no lifeless body lying there.

haku
23-07-2006, 21:12
haku , they have redheads too...:DHaha. :D Those dolls are way too expensive for my modest incomes though, just like the real flesh and blood ones. :laugh:
Fleshlights are all i can afford. :gigi:

marina
24-07-2006, 04:04
Fleshlights are all i can afford.

I didn't even get what you mean untill I Googled ...:laugh: Everyday I learn something new!

Now , that is really wrong ! (http://www.realdoll.com/image/studio/shemale001.jpg)

QueenBee
24-07-2006, 04:14
Hey, fleshlights look pretty cool.. and you can take them anywhere with you! awesome.

I like this gold one... super tight super ribbed y'all! (http://www.fleshlightuk.com/catalog/images/gold_lady.jpg)

The website says what we're all thinking:
...and absolutely SUPER in every way.

haku
24-07-2006, 04:45
I didn't even get what you mean untill I Googled ...:laugh:Fleshlights are the #1 selling toys for men, they're a huge success. :D I have one and they are pretty amazing, definitely the best masturbators ever made. :gigi:

marina
24-07-2006, 05:26
[b]Queenie, is it you on your avy , right? very nice.....you know some day I came accross a pic of one model or wannabe model and I have to look twice!!! she reminded me you (http://static.flickr.com/51/146676973_235c8cf8b9_o.jpg)...

QueenBee
24-07-2006, 06:08
marina, yep it's me.
Whoa that's weird! I actually see a resemablance. o_O I don't know if that's good or bad though, 'cause I don't think she's all that pretty... :lalala:

Edit: That is so creepy. The more I look at her, the more she looks like me. WTF. Did someone photoshop my face onto that body? :p

haku, if I was a guy I would definitely try it out! It's like masturbating into a glove, except the glove feels like a vagina! :D

marina
24-07-2006, 07:08
Edit: That is so creepy. The more I look at her, the more she looks like me. WTF. Did someone photoshop my face onto that body?

That's what I've been thinking ..it's so creepy at first ! But don't worry , you look MUCH better ...i saw many pics of her and some of them not like you at all ..and than some pic looks like you again...I think it's general bone structure of the face , blue eyes ...something like that

QueenBee
24-07-2006, 07:39
Definitely what I noticed was the bone structure. :)
I hate it. :mad: I wish I had a pretty, small face. :(

But don't worry , you look MUCH better ..
Thanks! :D

la_fee_verte
24-07-2006, 08:10
many guys like hot curvy redheads. :D

I haven't met any guys that have a thing for redheads, they all like brunettes, which sucks cause I am like one of 5 redheads at my school of about 800. Damn aussie guys, grr...

haku
24-07-2006, 14:30
haku, if I was a guy I would definitely try it out! It's like masturbating into a glove, except the glove feels like a vagina! :DExactly, it totally feels like a vagina, i was quite amazed the first time i gave it a try, it feels as close to the real thing as you can get, Fleshlight is by far the most enjoyable toy i've ever tried. :D A toy to keep handy in the nightstand.

haku
25-07-2006, 23:54
Back to toys for women, less controversial and more accepted than toys for men… :)

I've found this web site (http://www.bijoux-intimes.com/) with very expensive art toys like glass dildos and even gold butt blugs. :D For the posh girl in you.

And if you're more on the hoe side, those pimped dildos (http://www.pipedreamproducts.com/showdetail.php?Full_Number=PD1022-11) are made for you. :gigi:

QueenBee
26-07-2006, 00:11
Haha, niiiiice. I'd want a dildo like this (http://www.bijoux-intimes.com/catalog/images/grain%20bleu.jpg) but only for decoration. I can't imagine what it would be like using a dildo like that. I mean, it's GLASS. Glass is fcuking cold! Do you warm it up in your hands first (or mouth :gigi: )? Besides, it's a hard material... doesn't seem soooo comfortable to me.

Can't you use that breast jewelry for daily use (and not sex)? I want one. Those are pretty :laugh:

And if you're more on the hoe side, those pimped dildos are made for you.
I think I'll pass... :spy:

From the site:
You’ve Been Pimped!
Well, that's just awesome to hear... :laugh:

Also, why would anyone want a high resolution image (http://www.pipedreamproducts.com/images/300dpi/pd1022-11.jpg) of that? LOL.

haku
26-07-2006, 00:20
it's GLASS. Glass is fcuking cold! Do you warm it up in your hands first (or mouth :gigi: )?Yeah, you're supposed to warm it up before, in warm water or in your mouth indeed, lol. It's a special type of glass though, it's designed to warm up fast and it retains heat, so as soon as you start using it, it gets as warm as your body temperature. :D

Also, why would anyone want a high resolution image (http://www.pipedreamproducts.com/images/300dpi/pd1022-11.jpg) of that? LOL.This is the web site of the maker of the toys, they don't sell to the public, so those hi-res pics are for resellers to print catalogs and suff. :)

QueenBee
27-07-2006, 05:05
http://www.queenbreast.com/index.htm

I want one!

the unforgiven
27-07-2006, 10:59
http://www.queenbreast.com/index.htm

I want one!

LMAO, I can give you one of mines lol
it reminds the breast we offered ( me and my friends ) to one of my friend for his birthday a couple of year ago :lol: