PDA

View Full Version : Are Venus and Serena hot???

freddie
15-04-2005, 02:11
Okay, is it just me or does anyone else find the Williams sisters hot?

I mean... everytime I see them on the court they emit this certain vibe of elegance, fitness and power. They're like wildcats stalking their pray. Or like sturdy gazelles hopping self-assured through the savannah. Okay, I don't like Venus as much, since i'm not into tall girls, but Serena? Rawr. LOL

Sooo... am I a wierdo, or does anyone else share my sentiments? *hopes*

la aurora
15-04-2005, 02:55
gazelles? lol it's soooo not my impression to be frank :p they got too much fitness and power for my liking. i prefere Sharapova, Myskina.. er well k Im baised here :D I really liked Hingis at her youngster times... mmm... may be Im just not into super-strong girls :lalala:

kishkash
15-04-2005, 04:22
...can i just say...EW!

they're men in skirts...and not in a good way ;)

ur taste in women lately...frankly scares the CRAP outta me midiya....honestly...seek help...or consult the yellow pages :kwink:

spyretto
15-04-2005, 04:30
I think it's just you :p

Although they do seem nice girls and Serena is strikingly gifted in some particular "areas" :eek:

Add Kournikova - ok, not a tennis player really :p and sooooo retarded to say "oh she's hot" but she's still a sexy lady. Did she get implants yet?

Ana Ivanovic (http://www.anaivanovic.com/index.php?path=media&gallery=photoshooting_2004) not bad either :done:

QueenBee
15-04-2005, 07:03
Did you seriously just ask us that?

:none:

Echoed
15-04-2005, 07:08
I was so right, beeyotch.

Your taste in women is now forever questionable.

~Echo.

zebu
15-04-2005, 11:27
they scare me, specially serena just like tatynumbers said shes like some beast :grustno:

from girls that now play myskina looks best to me :D

forre
15-04-2005, 11:35
In my eyes, they look like monsters. Monster-elegance? Maybe ... not my type though.

freddie
15-04-2005, 12:04
Oh come on, people. Serena CAN be cute, when she's not in her "match mode" - as in when she doesn't look mean and smiles a bit.

The way you describe both of them, one would think you're describing Maria Delurdes Mutola o_0 (http://estaticos.elmundo.es/elmundodeporte/especiales/2003/03/birmingham/estrellas/mut0001.jpg)

forre
15-04-2005, 12:33
freddie, It's a matter of taste and taste isn't any absolute universal category, you know? Our perceptions vary a lot. It's good that some one finds Williams girls elegant and hot, otherwise they'd find themselves in a lot more difficult social situation than they are now. ;)

KillaQueen
15-04-2005, 12:37
Okay, is it just me or does anyone else find the Williams sisters hot?
:eek: It's just you. They look like a pair of gorillas. Certainly not my idea of.. ehm "hot" :bum:

rosh
15-04-2005, 13:37
its just you ... theyre way too masculine for my tastes.

spyretto
15-04-2005, 13:54
I think you're over-reacting people. Monsters? common. Some find... :lalala:... Amelie Mareusmo "hot", so how can Venus & Serena be so much worse than virtually a bloke :p

Anyway, it's all in the eye of the beholder, freddie. Don't listen to the Serenas ;)

forre
15-04-2005, 13:59
I think you're overreacting people. Monsters?
Da! Monsters! It was my immediate association and it has nothing to do with overreacting. Well, if to compare them with Mike Tyson, they look like Thumbelinas, I agree. :p

spyretto
15-04-2005, 14:28
Da! Monsters! It was my immediate association and it has nothing to do with overreacting. Well, if to compare them with Mike Tyson, they look like Thumbelinas, I agree. :p

But Aphrodite, the Goddess of Lurve a monster? A Siren (oh a Siren indeed!) one of those lustful creatures who lured so many men to their violent and agonising deaths and almost claimed the life of one Odysseus himself... A MONSTER? I rest my case then. No further comment on my behalf :bebebe:

Between you and me: freedie is most likely pulling a stunt of immeasurable proportions on us, allbeit 2 weeks after April Fool's Day :eek:

ahem Serena was a monster , wasn't she?
ok, why I think freddie is joking

1) He mentioned both Venus & Serena. They don't resemble each other that much though, do they?
2) He didn't mention anybody else. For example if Serena & Venus are hot, what about Sharapova? To say I find them hot but Sharapova's nothing special's not a logically sound statement; However freddie is a very sane and logical human-being.
3) I can't see how anybody can find Venus Williams hot ;)

forre
15-04-2005, 14:47
But Aphrodite, the Goddess of Lurve a monster?
I have no idea if she is. I have never had pleasure of spotting the lady live anywhere, have you?

spyretto
15-04-2005, 14:49
oh you mean you didn't spot Venus Williams live in public. You might change your mind when you do then :yes:

As for the real Venus, I believe Boticelli has made a portrait of her

forre
15-04-2005, 14:59
oh you mean you didn't spot Venus Williams live in public
No, I didn't mean that. I was speaking about Afrodite. What does Boticelli's Venus have to do with the Williams sisters?

spyretto
15-04-2005, 15:07
No, I didn't mean that. I was speaking about Afrodite. What does Boticelli's Venus have to do with the Williams sisters?

Yes, I got what you meant first time forre. What I said was supposed to be a joke - well, maybe not a very good one...my response to your response was also supposed to be a joke.

"What does Boticelli's Venus have to do with the Williams sisters?"

Boticelli >>>> Venus >>>> Venus W. I'd ask their parents why they decided to give them such lovely names. Wishful thinking, I suppose?

forre
15-04-2005, 15:16
I'd ask their parents why did they decide to give them such names. Wishful thinking, suppose?
The names are okay I think. Isn't Serena in some kind of tennis-fashion business? Bad choice of a field for her as the girl has no feeling for fashion whatsoever. It looks like, it's only her who wears her own creations. At least she tried. She's definitely at her best on the court. Let's say that fashion and style isn't just her cup of tea.

spyretto
15-04-2005, 15:25
I can't disagree with that, having seen some of her creations as demonstrated by Serena herself. :rolleyes:
As for their names, what I meant is, I always found those names striking because they both derive from mythological entities associated with beauty.
Now, since freddie finds them hot, all the more so for the opportunity to revel in those paragons of beauty ;)

madeldoe
15-04-2005, 20:11
Serena Williams has a PHAT ASS. You know, more cushion for the pushing. ;)

spyretto
15-04-2005, 20:48
"hot" (http://www.geocities.com/serenascrine/3sw17.jpg) :p

nikki
15-04-2005, 20:59
Er, not hot at all !!!

spyretto
15-04-2005, 21:16
ahem, what is it written on the trophy? :p Nobody touches her she's mine!

forre
15-04-2005, 21:27
You may change your opinion, people :coctail: :
Serena (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/swimsuit/collection/issues/2003/03_swilliams_01.html) (Those Hasselblad cams, you know! ;) )

freddie
15-04-2005, 22:04
*changes opinion*

mwahahahaha. :p

spyretto
15-04-2005, 23:01
oh common freddie as if we didn't know you're kidding

gazelle, LOL

Crampaholic
15-04-2005, 23:37
Oh boy i didnt just hear that :| ewwwwwww
Ur such a dyke :p

ypsidan04
16-04-2005, 02:08
Um, sorry man. First off, I don't find a good majority of non-Caucasian women attractive. It's not a racist thing, I just can't help what I do or do not find attractive. I would be happy to have them as friends, but they would have to be extraordinary for me to consider taking it further. And secondly, even as Black women go, they're not that great.

My interest in female tennis players begins and ends with Maria Sharapova. :D

spyretto
16-04-2005, 04:17
yeah you're right coz they're not...though there are bright exceptions in the Asian world ( as seen on photoforum.org :p ) as well as in the "mixed" world

*would place tasty smilie here but can't find*

Lets put it another way: Adolf got this one wrong :lalala:

forre
16-04-2005, 04:40
though there are bright exceptions in the Asian world
When it comes to the Asian guys, I wouldn't say so. There's no point of mixing Adolf in here. We are speaking about personal appearance tastes. For instance, I'm not a big fan of really pure red-hair individuals with pink spotty skin that never gets tanned. :no:

nikki
16-04-2005, 05:44
Now we are talking - Asian girls are hot ;) .

KillaQueen
16-04-2005, 12:21
You may change your opinion, people :coctail: :
Serena (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/swimsuit/collection/issues/2003/03_swilliams_01.html) (Those Hasselblad cams, you know! ;) )
:bum: ewwwwww... *hasn't changed her opinion and won't ever change it for as long as she lives*... The Williams sisters are some of the ugliest... err THINGS on this planet *pukes* :ill: Not to mention their behaviour is horrible. I remember one match between that Venus and a Romanian player, Irina Spirlea. During a break, when they had to go to their seats, they bumped into each other cos none of them wanted to give way to the other. Maaan, I thought: "GOOOOOOO, IRINA!!!" :coctail: What a satisfaction I had then! And what do you think Venus and her monkey daddy do? They call Spirlea a "big white turkey", if I remember correctly :eek: Ha! Talk about racism. Why doesn't anyone think of how racist the blacks are?? Ahem... Ok, touching other subjects here. Sorry.

ypsidan04
30-04-2005, 00:33
And what do you think Venus and her monkey daddy do? They call Spirlea a "big white turkey", if I remember correctly :eek: Ha! Talk about racism. Why doesn't anyone think of how racist the blacks are?? Ahem... Ok, touching other subjects here. Sorry.

"You know who the most racist people are? Old black men. They'll be like 'Oh hi Mr Jones, yes its a fine day isn't it? See ya around!' And then when he leaves they'll be like 'Damn cracka!' " - Chris Rock

spyretto
30-04-2005, 05:40
When it comes to the Asian guys, I wouldn't say so. There's no point of mixing Adolf in here. We are speaking about personal appearance tastes. For instance, I'm not a big fan of really pure red-hair individuals with pink spotty skin that never gets tanned. :no:

You didn't get my comment about Hitler. It's nothing to do with personal tastes. Hitler's notion of the Aryan surpremacy is wrong when it comes to beauty, coz the most beautiful people are mixed race.

Ahem, redheads can be hot too...And of course Asians. Guys? Better ask a girl - preferably not lesbian - about it coz I'm not in a position to say. :p

KillaQueen
30-04-2005, 15:25
"You know who the most racist people are? Old black men. They'll be like 'Oh hi Mr Jones, yes its a fine day isn't it? See ya around!' And then when he leaves they'll be like 'Damn cracka!' " - Chris Rock
May very well be! :laugh:

teeny
03-05-2005, 21:54
My interest in female tennis players begins and ends with Maria SharapovaAnd I'm joining in at this one for sure. As for Williams sisters my interest is how much they will get beaten by Sharapova :lalala:

PowerPuff Grrl
10-05-2005, 05:48
And of course Asians. Guys? Better ask a girl - preferably not lesbian - about it coz I'm not in a position to say.

Sadly, not too many Asian men have been regarded as being attractive, despite the fact that quite a number of them are. Films, not just American, have usually featured Asian guys as desexualized people whose sole purpose is to kung fu somebody's ass or become a literary "sensai" (sp?), guiding usually white protagonists on their "mystical journey."

This is obviously is a shame because western audiences should be exposed (quite regularly, I might add) to the orgasmic excellence that is Takeshi Kaneshiro (http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc&id=1800250664&cf=pg&photoid=540074&intl=us). Of different variety of sexy, the mature kind, I personally find Ken Watanabe (http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc&id=1800049752&cf=pg&photoid=500293&intl=us) rather hot, especially when considering that sexy, growling voice of his.

Even though everybody knows the guy, Bruce Lee (http://www.imdb.com/gallery/mptv/1383/Mptv/1383/0635_0012.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Lee,%20Bruce%20(I)) was quite the hottie.

As for staying on topic, I may be in the minorty (in more ways than one, obviously) but I don't find the Williams sisters that hideous looking. No doubt however, they sure know how to look mannish, I find that that is more on account of their complete ignorance of fashion and obliviousness to how their bodies look. You just don't wear flimsy dresses that are more suitable for thin, petit women; you'll just end up looking like a man in drag. Many women can look hot with muscles, just look at Jennifer Beals in The L Word. That woman has biceps that even on any guy would look huge. Yet Miss Beals knows how to dress really well.

I am not surprised that some of you don't find them, or even black women attractive. Like Asian men, black women are rarely seen as attractive in most films. One reason is for extremely bad lighting (e.g. The L Word, because dude, Pam Grier has seen better days). Another is that black women are usually stationed in the "best friend roles" in several films and movies. Not to mention, rarely ever featured on the cover of magazines.
And if, on the rare occasion they are featured, it will be exclusively for black women that have "idealized" European features, like Tyra Banks, Halle Berry, Beyonce, etc.

The Williams sisters are considered attractive to many people, not just black people.
I thought that Serena looked good in the picture Forre posted, though her hair is simply atrocious.

Obviously I am not trying to imply that most of you are racist if you find the Williams's unattractive, very sorry if I do come off that way. It is just that not too many black women are exposed in the media, and it is really nice to have as much variety of beauty amongst the black population shown as possible. Sadly the Williams aren't representing the darker skinned sista's all that well, as you can see.

Oh and one more thing. Can we please lay off the comparisons of any black people to chimps. You have no idea how historically loaded that comparison is.
Much appreciated.

ETA: Holy sh!t, Echoed you crazy beyotch! I had no idea you were still here. What! Is! UP! MUTHAF*CKA!!!!

ypsidan04
10-05-2005, 21:22
Oh and one more thing. Can we please lay off the comparisons of any black people to chimps. You have no idea how historically loaded that comparison is.
Much appreciated.

But comapring George W Bush to chimps? That's fair game. ;)

freddie
10-05-2005, 23:13
Okay, I have to say that many black girls look extremely hot. Not only those euro-type ones... also those with the genuine... black look. That's the whole point of black sexiness - the catch is NOT to look European. That'd be boring. Maybe that's why I like the Williams sisters. But there are so many other black hotties, like Meagan Good (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0328709/), AKA the black girl from D.E.B.S. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367631/ ). Or Nicole Ari Parker (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0662519/ ), the black girl from The Incredibly True Adventure of Two Girls in Love (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113416/ ). Granted both those girls played second filddle to the white girls. I guess it's just easier that way.

And Pam Grier was HOT in Jackie Brown (http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0119396/Ss/0119396/10path=gallery&path_key=0119396). I don't know if she aged that much in less then 8 years, or they're intentionaly making her the ugly big sister, in The L Word (I actually think the L Word people have a talent for making people look worse then they do in real life - Erin Daniels is a screaming example). Or maybe we just uncovered a well concealed sabotage against black
beauty. :eek:

But comapring George W Bush to chimps? That's fair game. ;)

I'm not saying it's right. But calling Bush that isn't a racial slur.

Chobit
11-05-2005, 15:48
Are Venus and Serena hot???

They don't look hot to me. :grustno:

spyretto
11-05-2005, 17:42
sorry for being a bit off topic but why is Kournikova in the news? :D

ypsidan04
11-05-2005, 20:12
sorry for being a bit off topic but why is Kournikova in the news? :D

What news?

forre
11-05-2005, 20:18
freddie, marry them, marry them :coctail:

freddie
11-05-2005, 20:27
freddie, marry them, marry them :coctail:

BOTH? :eek:

And they wouldn't have me anyway. :p

teeny
11-05-2005, 20:29
guess who's in todays comic strip (http://www.comics.com/comics/getfuzzy/archive/getfuzzy-20050511.html)

forre
11-05-2005, 20:30
BOTH?
Polygami is illegal so I think you'd have to marry one first and then the other.
If you never asked them you can't possiblly know what they feel about marrying you.

ypsidan04
11-05-2005, 20:34
Polygami is illegal so

Hey, just move to Salt Lake City. :p

freddie
11-05-2005, 22:25
Errr... you're right. I should ask them!! Anyone knows how to get in contact with them? :D

taty994945
12-05-2005, 07:33
I think they're playing a tournament in Rome atm. Maybe you can ask for an autograph and take it from there, lol

freddie
12-05-2005, 22:28
I need to get them both together at once so I won't ask them to marry me one at the time. That'd be just rude, wouldn't it?

taty994945
14-05-2005, 04:29
Yes, it would be very rude indeed! So it looks like you can't ask for their hands. :(

Echoed
17-05-2005, 20:11
The world is beautiful and the people in it are beautiful. Lol.

However, Freddie is still somewhat skewed with his sense of aesthetics.

Powerpuff, what up in yo' crib, homegirl?! I'm all graduated and shizzle.

~Echo.