PDA

View Full Version : Monokini

denial
06-04-2005, 09:24
Monokini

If you were ever to ask me .. which one? ..which one of all these gorgeous talented Russian girls? .. I'd say she is the one and I'd say I'd be hiding her like I don't want to share anything about her.. I'll keep her to myself.. but of course .. how could I? she is not mine.. :) .. I know. ..but she is the one that is the closest to ..I dont know .. I don't even know how to explain .. but .. she is the one .. her voice, her looks, her eyes... she is ..she is .. urrrghh...the one.

Official Site: http://monokini.kvts.ru/

Download music and videos:

Site updated with:

new song released. ( i think ) - wo! sound like Veter.
http://monokini.kvts.ru/art/mp3/vse_otdala.mp3 ( Has Given All )

Monokini - Tikaet life performance video :dead:
http://monokini.kvts.ru/art/video/monokini_tikaet_newsongs.avi

Monokini - Otdala FZ5 performance. - yes! yes! she is my girl! definitely. LoL
http://monokini.kvts.ru/art/video/monokini_otdala_fz5.avi

More songs can be download here:
http://monokini.kvts.ru/art/

but I have more than that. They already updated the site for 2005 I guess and removed many other songs. If you interested .. let me know.. I have all the songs from the album and some video clips which link is somewhere in forum.

PS:
Thanks to Nath for reminding me to check on her site. Nath.. she is the one!! I feel that I am so sure! LoL

QueenBee
06-04-2005, 11:52
Veter... is love.

:heart:

crni
06-04-2005, 15:36
d, the links don't work :(

anyways, i have some songs and most of them are just trash dance... there's not anything to it :none:

but on the other hand, veter is very good, and tikaet is just outstanding :coctail: certainly one of the best russian song's i've heard so far :yes:

denial
07-04-2005, 03:01
which links doesnt work? all tested okay from here.

11Russia
07-04-2005, 05:30
I love Monokini
Denial do you have Veter video? But not the live performance with
Yulya Savicheva...

denial
07-04-2005, 05:48
11Russia .. yes I do! I do! I'll upload for you tonight when I get home from work okay. No worry : ) .. that is a very sexy video.

crni
07-04-2005, 19:06
which links doesnt work? all tested okay from here. they don't work... but i guess it's just me then... :none:

denial
07-04-2005, 19:26
Crni .. hmm... how can that be? you want anything?

11Russia .. here the Veter video http://www.nichya.net/denial/monokini_veter.mpg [~45MB]

Strangely .. it took me about 5 hours to upload the 45 MB video to the server, I have no idea why .. if you have download problem let me know.. I'll try different server.

crni
07-04-2005, 19:41
Crni .. hmm... how can that be? you want anything? i really don't get it! when i searched for it using google and clicked "cached" page it opened the homepage but with all those highlighted words... and when i click on any link starting with "http://monokini.kvts.ru/....." the links don't work... :ithink:

so, if it's not much trouble to you... would you upload vse otdala to your server so i could d/l it? :)

QueenBee
07-04-2005, 20:55
crni, I'm uploading it at yousendit.com (and if it doesn't work I'll try youshareit, hah) because my site (ftp access) is not working at the moment... :(

So hopefully I'll have it for you when you read this message :D

Edit: Well here it is! :10x: Let's hope it works!

http://s1.youshareit.com/files/005f6369571b75789e030c97bd6ee3ac.html

Anybody can download it, but it only allows 100 downloads.. that's quite alot though. :p

crni (or anybody), if you want any other files from that site and can't get it working just ask and I'll try n fix it. :p

spyretto
07-04-2005, 21:45
just an mp3? No video with Monokini wearing monokinis?

alas, too bad :D

oh dear almighty, that is techno! :eek:

QueenBee
07-04-2005, 22:01
spyretto, *cough* spam or what? :p

spyretto
07-04-2005, 22:18
lovely spam wonderful spam?

yeah spam...

the girls are sexy - the brunette especially - the song is crap. Nothing more to say.

Are you mad at me now? :p

QueenBee
07-04-2005, 22:46
Are you mad at me now?
Of course. What, do you think it's fun to post stupid pointless things and then joke about it? Haha. What do you want to achieve? More posts? Maybe you'd have more posts if you wouldn't delete half of them! Or are you scared people will actually see what you wrote, so you write crap instead people it'll only piss people off, and not be anything personal?

Did that sound trustworthy? 'Cause I just made it up (to make you mad, to kiss my white naked ass *Eminem song*) :lol:
You know I love you. ;)

:heart:

spyretto
07-04-2005, 23:03
You know what you did there? You had me shouting "Yeeees, I finally pissed her off" only to bring me down to earth in the next sentence. :bum:

My intention was not to spam, but say what I thought of their song. Maybe they have better songs though.
No, let me rephrase that. My intention was to spam. :p

haku
07-04-2005, 23:57
Veter rules! I discovered this video in december last year and i was like wow, this fucking rules! Yup.

11Russia
08-04-2005, 04:13
Crni .. hmm... how can that be? you want anything?

11Russia .. here the Veter video http://www.nichya.net/denial/monokini_veter.mpg [~45MB]

Strangely .. it took me about 5 hours to upload the 45 MB video to the server, I have no idea why .. if you have download problem let me know.. I'll try different server.

Thanks denial :D You're still the best!! =)
I was wondering if you have a complete album of Monokini?
Because I love her... and u know that here in mexico I can't get those albums (the russian ones) ...

denial
08-04-2005, 06:26
I dont have anything more about Monokini other than those what is/was on her official site .. what else do you have that is not there? You have her album? can you scan cover? If you could list out songs that you have I could compare :) Thanks.

thegurgi
08-04-2005, 06:32
i have the album... i'll upload it tomorrow

:: warning: Her album doesn't have either Veter OR Tihayet ::

denial
08-04-2005, 06:36
Veter and Tikaet must be from new album .. I dont know anything about her past .. but I was told she had been in the music industries for quite sometimes already. Thanks Greg!

thegurgi
08-04-2005, 06:41
i'd upload it tonight, but i'm uploading 3 other albums from Fabrika Zvezd contestants (Angina, Natalya Podolskaya and Nikita Malinin). But her album is a very nice dance music, it's not brilliant (Actually none of the albums i'll be uploading after Savicheva's will be for a while, unless nichya or glukoza or linda release something). :D

11Russia
08-04-2005, 22:23
X_x I'm sorry I wrote can and I mean can't get those albums
Sorry denial :( That's why I was asking if you have her album.

QueenBee
08-04-2005, 22:29
You know what you did there? You had me shouting "Yeeees, I finally pissed her off" only to bring me down to earth in the next sentence. :bum:
Dream on. ;)

thegurgi
08-04-2005, 23:26
Monokini's album

http://www.nichya.net/Monokini
directory file lalala so, don't right click on that link, click on it and you'll find the songs in there

taty994945
09-04-2005, 00:27
Veter rules! I discovered this video in december last year and i was like wow, this fucking rules! Yup. :laugh:

denial
09-04-2005, 11:26
oh God Greg .. thank you .. very tempting .. just that now I think my ISP having network problem .. I will download this album when I done with this current one.

Its okay 11Russia .. there the whole album already available for download from Greg. : )

11Russia
09-04-2005, 18:37
Yes denial your site was having a problem
Last night I was downloading Angina's album and when
I was downloading the last song ... x_x Your host had an error !!!

11Russia
09-04-2005, 18:38
Thank you very much n_n

Is it a good album?
I like the style of Veter and Vsyo Otdala ...
The whole album is like that kind of music? :blabla:

denial
10-04-2005, 00:20
Monokini's album

http://www.nichya.net/Monokini
directory file lalala so, don't right click on that link, click on it and you'll find the songs in there

Greg, I'm downloading the monokini songs now .. do you have the scan of album cover? who the producer is? was it Maxim Fadeev or someone else?

11Russia... I think that is an old album.. I go listen first...still downloading now.. But it contain Mozhet and DO Sdvidania which are the best songs in the world :bebebe:

thegurgi
10-04-2005, 04:38
http://www.russiandvd.com/store/assets/product_images/imgs/front/30026.jpg

that's the cover, nothing overly special, at least not to me, i could have designed it. but oh well.

she also has a new song: http://monokini.kvts.ru/art/mp3/vse_otdala.mp3

called Vse Otdala or "I gave it all back (to you)"

11Russia
10-04-2005, 05:53
I've downloaded that song and it's soooooooo cool
I love it! :D

denial
10-04-2005, 06:14
Greg thank you .. that is the most beautiful album cover in the world! After downloaded the song .. I guess that is her first album and was also produced by Maxim Fadeev.

About that song Vse Otdala, all of us already downloaded it .. 4 days ago .. you're late :rolleyes:

but thank you for the correct meaning. :rose:

Greg .. May I have the good translation for all the Monokini songs title?... I'm doing school project .. this time I'll do "Good Russian Songs" .. thank you. I might be asking you a lot after this .. so prepare for some trouble. Thank you again.

thegurgi
10-04-2005, 06:30
it means "I reach for the sun"

... miss d, sometimes i wonder if you just love to disagree with me! hehe

crni
10-04-2005, 10:50
queenie, thanks for uploading the song :rose:

it's very good, kinda like veter... but it's only another dance thingie... :/

nothing beats tikaet, and that's final :cool:

denial
10-04-2005, 11:17
it means "I reach for the sun"
huh? :ithink: .. which song means this?

... miss d, sometimes i wonder if you just love to disagree with me! hehe
no ... :lalala:

thegurgi
10-04-2005, 18:57
that's the title of the album, you asked for it, oh you wanted the song titles:
1. Carry Me Away
2. On a Train to Piter (St. Petersburg)
3. Can ... well, this means either He Can or She Can or It Can, i dunno what it's referring to
4. Dance at Dawn
5. Until We Meet the Stars
6. Between Us
7. Two drops
8. I Reach for the Sun
9. We Sit on the Clouds
10. Good-bye

denial
10-04-2005, 20:03
Greg ,, thank you .. I like the song I Reach For The Sun .. its one .. Dotsyanutsya Do Solntsa .. I thought you mean that song . so I was listening to it .. I like the ..melody..beat .. and its 'monokini' .. : ) ..but now I know it also the album title ... thanks! *kisses on forehead* ..mwaaahhh!

11Russia
12-04-2005, 04:10
I like monokini's song but the style like Ветер and Всё Отдала
Does monokini's has more songs like those? :confused:

denial
13-04-2005, 03:22
I dont know 11Russia .. perhaps .. no .. those listed posted by Greg seems from old album ..

and Veter and Bce Otdala and Tikaet must be singles from coming album..

:coctail: for monokini.

We've been with russian songs for like a year .. and everytime there be new songs .. time will tell that maybe soon we get more monokini.

11Russia
15-04-2005, 05:38
Greg ... Mozhno means Possible? or he can, she can, can? Oo :confused:

.-. how can I put the tag offtopic? :confused:

thegurgi
15-04-2005, 06:09
ummm, well Mozhno is like the adverb form of "Мочь" ... i think.
Moch', mogu, mozhet, mozhesh', and etc mean "can, i can, he/she/it can, you can"... and the like.
Mozhno, means "it's possible" "one can do that" ... and stuff

and it's just Off and /Off inside brackets ... hehe

haku
16-04-2005, 14:18
Please stay on the topic of Monokini, thanks. The posts on Russian language have been moved here (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?p=226453#post226453).

11Russia
16-04-2005, 22:47
Denial do you have the song Begi?
I haven't downloaded that one but I want to know if
the style of that song is like Vse Otdala or veter

Sorry Haku :o

thegurgi
17-04-2005, 03:34
11Russia... it is

denial
17-04-2005, 06:44
11Russia .. here you go http://www.nichya.net/denial/begi.mp3

11Russia
18-04-2005, 03:16
n_n Thanks denial and greg
I've got the song and I love it :D

thegurgi
18-04-2005, 03:32
i always thought begi was too similar to "Veter" just not as good ( my two cents )

11Russia
19-04-2005, 03:43
*-* Veter will be always my favorite song!
Greg do u know at least what the chorus means?
Because I translated but it doesn't makes sence :confused:

crni
23-04-2005, 20:39
slightly off topic... who is that pretty blonde at the middle of the fz5 performance? anything else from her? :spy: the voice at the end says "yuliana karaulova" or something like that... and of course, they're both drop dead gorgeous! :dead: :liplick:

denial
23-04-2005, 21:17
yeah I saw that new girl .. but .. I dont know .. gorgeous... but .. strangely ... I'm not attracted ... this is very unusual ..

crni
23-04-2005, 23:06
but .. strangely ... I'm not attracted ... this is very unusual .. and not to mention... worrying! :eek: :p

denial
24-04-2005, 05:56
yeah .. I worry that someday I might fall crazily for this girl .. LoL

Rachel
07-05-2005, 14:14
...:::Veter Performance @ Pesnya Goda 2003 (http://www.yuliavolkova.biz/dvd_rips/monokini_-_veter_-_pesnya_goda_-_svcd_2003_-_%5bwww.yuliavolkova.biz%5d.mpg):::...

11Russia
07-05-2005, 17:45
:D Thank you very much Ice Cream!!! I love Veter I can't get out of my
head that song and I can't stop watching the video!

thegurgi
26-05-2006, 01:08
Hey Peeps!
This feels like old times! haha... it's nice.

Monokini has a new song! WOW, didn't think that was ever gonna happen but here it is, i had to upload it to rapidshare sadly, which i'm mad about, but it's the only one that worked.
http://rapidshare.de/files/21395499/Monokini.mp3.html

enjoy... oh yeah! it's called 'Tainy Bol'she Net' or "No More Secrets"

QueenBee
26-05-2006, 01:14
thegurgi, thaaaanks! *Downloading*
I hope it's good, hah.

Rachel
26-05-2006, 01:18
w00000t! Thanks Greg! :done:

- Tigoo
02-10-2006, 16:17
Please Re-Upload Veter :help:

Talyubittu
12-01-2007, 23:39
Topic BUMP. Does anybody have the clasic version of Veter with the softer opening rather than the harsh techno opening avaliable on the site now. The "classic veter" is the one from the Veter music video.

Talyubittu
25-01-2007, 03:41
------- Monokini's new flash website is up. www.monokini.ru it's AMAZINg. however you can not download files anymore.

Gabyleeduff
20-02-2007, 01:24
guys can sombody upload again the video of veter with yulia savicheva? in sendspace.. please i hope somebody help me!:confused: thx a lot! monokini rockz!

volk1
15-01-2009, 08:08
Could somebody upload at least a full album of Monokini or a good handful of material? I only have a few songs and she's great. Also I heard she changed her name...

Argos
15-01-2009, 13:37
Could somebody upload at least a full album of Monokini or a good handful of material?
I've uploded the album Tikaet (http://www.sendspace.com/file/9gt7h0) from 2004, which has the songs of the first album with some new songs.
Also I heard she changed her name...
Don't know about this, but Monokini/Mona is the stage name for which she has no rights personally. A few personal details about her:

Mona (true name Tat'yana Zaikina) was signed to ARS Records and at the same time part of Maksim Fadeev's production center (connected with Channel One). ARS Records fell out with Channel One and the project Monokini came to a standstill. She had married the younger brother of the producer, Artyom Fadeev, but the relationship didn't go well because Maksim and his mother, who constantly tried to convince him that Tanya is a tart, manipulated him too much. When her career had the break they tried to persuade her to leave show business, have a child and settle down. That was the moment she packed her bags and left. Since then family Fadeev did everything to impede the continuation of her career (as they did with Linda some years ago).

Last September she married a...businessman (surprise surprise!) called Oleg Milushkov. So, if you stumble over a Tanya/Tat'yana Milushkova or Zaikina, then you can assume that it is her.

thegurgi
15-01-2009, 16:30
I've uploded the album Tikaet from 2004, which has the songs of the first album with some new songs.
what a shame vsyo otdala and tayni bol'she net aren't on there. I always wanted the latter song in better quality. oh well. i didn't know they had released this "album" back in '04. but i think the two songs i'm mentioning are post '04. but i dunno.

Thanks for the information argos, i knew the monokini project had dissolved but had no idea of the details. interesting stuff.

rosh
16-01-2009, 11:20
I've uploded the album Tikaet (http://www.sendspace.com/file/9gt7h0) from 2004, which has the songs of the first album with some new songs.

Don't know about this, but Monokini/Mona is the stage name for which she has no rights personally. A few personal details about her:

Mona (true name Tat'yana Zaikina) was signed to ARS Records and at the same time part of Maksim Fadeev's production center (connected with Channel One). ARS Records fell out with Channel One and the project Monokini came to a standstill. She had married the younger brother of the producer, Artyom Fadeev, but the relationship didn't go well because Maksim and his mother, who constantly tried to convince him that Tanya is a tart, manipulated him too much. When her career had the break they tried to persuade her to leave show business, have a child and settle down. That was the moment she packed her bags and left. Since then family Fadeev did everything to impede the continuation of her career (as they did with Linda some years ago).

Last September she married a...businessman (surprise surprise!) called Oleg Milushkov. So, if you stumble over a Tanya/Tat'yana Milushkova or Zaikina, then you can assume that it is her.

for all your hot gossip needs, contact Argos ! ;)

wow Argos you surely are the guy in the know ! where do you get all this juicy goss from ?

Argos
16-01-2009, 13:23
where do you get all this juicy goss from ?
The fun thing is, I don't even look for them. It's like a virgin getting pregnant. I'm totally innocent! :girl: Here I just wanted to know the relationship between the famous producer Igor Krutoj and his ARS Records and the Channel One and did some :user: . And the search result was like :liplick: . Hm, reminds me that I have some nasty VIA Gra stuff to tell... :gigi:

Talyubittu
18-01-2009, 00:37
Psh! Boo at Maksim Fadeev.

COMMAFANATKA93
23-01-2009, 23:05
Did she release a new album? I went on her website and there are new songs on there... I can't read some of the Russian yet so IDK what the album name is on the website..

thegurgi
23-01-2009, 23:13
Did she release a new album? I went on her website and there are new songs on there... I can't read some of the Russian yet so IDK what the album name is on the website..
sadly no, those "new" songs are just tainy bolshe net, veter, begi and etc. Some of them appeared on that "Tikaet" album that argos posted above. others never seemed to get released in decent quality.

COMMAFANATKA93
23-01-2009, 23:15
Hmm, that's too bad 'cause I honestly like her voice...

guys can sombody upload again the video of veter with yulia savicheva? in sendspace.. please i hope somebody help me! thx a lot! monokini rockz!

I wanted to watch a video of that on youtube but apparently there wasn't one... When did they perform this together?

Argos
23-01-2009, 23:23
Did she release a new album?
The album Artyom Fadeev wrote for her will be released next year, but with Ol'ga Romanovskaya (Koryagina - Ex - VIA Gra girl) singing, at least that's what is circulating around the Fadeev group.

I went on her website and there are new songs on there...
Do we talk about the Monokini website or Mona's own website (http://mona-live.3dn.ru/?)

COMMAFANATKA93
23-01-2009, 23:39
It was monokini... I didn't know she had her own website.

Argos
23-01-2009, 23:43
It was monokini... I didn't know she had her own website.
Monokini is a Fadeev project and is definitely dead. She will continue as Mona, if she gets her problems sorted out.

Edit: By the way, I completely forgot that I have a video of the hilarious 'Star Factory' performance with Yuliya 'Crack-girl' Savicheva on one of my old harddisks. Just uploaded (http://www.sendspace.com/file/sv81rt). You will need on2's VP7.0 codec to watch. If it's not convenient, let me know and I'll transcode it to H.264 (tomorrow).

COMMAFANATKA93
24-01-2009, 02:04
Thanks!
You will need on2's VP7.0 codec to watch. If it's not convenient, let me know and I'll transcode it to H.264 (tomorrow).
And i honestly dont know what youre talking about lol...

COMMAFANATKA93
24-01-2009, 02:51
Can someone upload the official video of Veter please in as HQ as possible? Also, in MPEG-4 format or whatever... Idk what that means but I just want to put it in my mp3... Thanks!

volk1
24-01-2009, 03:30
Monokini is a Fadeev project and is definitely dead. She will continue as Mona, if she gets her problems sorted out.

Edit: By the way, I completely forgot that I have a video of the hilarious 'Star Factory' performance with Yuliya 'Crack-girl' Savicheva on one of my old harddisks. Just uploaded (http://www.sendspace.com/file/sv81rt). You will need on2's VP7.0 codec to watch. If it's not convenient, let me know and I'll transcode it to H.264 (tomorrow).

She looks like a witch in that performance.

She's dressed like a witch.
She dances like a witch.

It's terrible.

thegurgi
24-01-2009, 04:17
She looks like a witch in that performance.

She's dressed like a witch.
She dances like a witch.

It's terrible.

i dunno... i always found it charming and eccentric. but to each their own. she's now a super star... so i guess it worked.

COMMAFANATKA93
24-01-2009, 05:08
Who's a witch? And also, Savicheva is the red-head right? I get really confused for some reason... I just watched the performance and I think both girls sang well. The dancing wasn't that bad to me...

thegurgi
24-01-2009, 05:10
Who's a witch? And also, Savicheva is the red-head right?
Yulia Savicheva is the one who is being referred to as a witch.

COMMAFANATKA93
24-01-2009, 05:12
Oh, she didn't look like a witch to me... Wasn't that fond of her outfit, but it didn't really interfere with her perfomance imo...

Argos
24-01-2009, 13:05
Also, in MPEG-4 format or whatever... Idk what that means but I just want to put it in my mp3...
Unfortunately that isn't enough information, I need the usable codecs. If you have files on your PC, which can be played by your player, then play them on 'Media Player Classic', go to File > Properties > Details. There you can read the video and audio codecs used. Alternatively you can tell which player you use. :blabla:

COMMAFANATKA93
25-01-2009, 20:24
Um, could you just transcode to VP7.0 codec like the live performance of Veter.

Argos
26-01-2009, 00:28
Um, could you just transcode to VP7.0 codec like the live performance of Veter.
Sorry, that's not an option. I can only from VP7 to another codec. Wouldn't make much sense anyways, because VP7 isn't really compatible with mpeg4.

I transcoded the video part into mpeg4 pt.2 (=ASP) codec, the audio into mpeg4 pt.3 (=AAC), and the container format is mpeg4 pt.14 (= .mp4 file). More mpeg4 isn't possible, I guess. If your device doesn't swallow it, feel free to tell me.

Monokini - Veter (http://www.sendspace.com/file/ljxveb).

COMMAFANATKA93
26-01-2009, 01:28
Thanks alot