PDA

View Full Version : Mylène Farmer

nath
12-02-2005, 08:11
For those who know her , here the new single of Mylène Farmer: "Fuck Them All" which was on the radio wesdnesday 9th of february. The full album "Avant que l'Ombre.." (Before than the Shadow...) will be released the 7th of April.
http://www.nichya.net/denial/FarmerFThemAll.mp3
:rose: for Dear Miss Denial whom I use the serveur for this song..kiss

Fuck Them All

La nature est changeante
L'on respire comme ils mentent
De façon ravageuse
La nature est tueuse
Nature is changing
One breathes as they lie
In a devastating way
Nature is a killer

Au temps des favorites
Autant de réussite
Pour l’homme, qui derrière, a
Une belle qui s’affaire
At the time of the favorite ones
As much success
For the man, who behind, has
A beautiful(a woman) who busies( ?to busy)

Faire de la vie un empire (… tear)
Faire l’amour à Marie (… tear)
Et Marie est martyre (… tear)
Sur le mur nos soupirs
To make life an empire To transform Life in an empire(... tear)
To make love to Mary (... tear)
And Mary is martyrdom (... tear)
On the wall their are our sighs

FUCK THEM ALL
Faites l’amour, nous la guerre
Nos vies à l’envers
FUCK THEM ALL
C’est nous, notre enfer
FUCK THEM ALL
Nos vies à l’envers
ROCK AND SOUL
Faites l’amour, dans le texte
Le sens est le sexe
FUCK THEM ALL
Make love, us we make war
Our lives upside down(in revearse)
FUCK THEM ALL
It’s us, our hell
FUCK THEM ALL
Our lives upside down
ROCK'N'ROLL AND SOUL
Make love, in the text
The direction/meaning ? is the sex

De nature innocente
On manie élégance
Et d’une main experte
D’un glaive nous transperce
With innocent nature
We handle Elegance
And of an expert hand
Of (from ?) a sword transpierces us

Les discours trop prolixes
Que de la rhétorique
Lâchetés familières
Qui nous rendent guerrières
Too prolix speeches
Just rhetoric
Familiar cowardices
Which transform us in warriors

Faire de leur vie un empire
Faire l’amour à Marie (… tear)
Et Marie est martyre (… tear)
Sur le mur nos soupirs
To make life an empire /To transform Life in an empire(... tear)
To make love to Mary (... tear)
And Mary is martyrdom (... tear)
On the wall their are our sighs

FUCK THEM ALL
Nos vies à l’envers
FUCK THEM ALL
Signez, notre enfer
FUCK THEM ALL
Nos vies à l’envers
ROCK AND SOUL
Faites l’amour, dans le texte
Le sens est le sexe....
FUCK THEM ALL
Our lives upside down(in revearse)
FUCK THEM ALL
Sign our Hell
FUCK THEM ALL
Our lives upside down
ROCK'N'ROLL AND SOUL
Make love, in the text
The direction/meaning ? is the sex

One english part is missing but words are easy to understand... :rolleyes:
My translation is very bad so may be someone could help me to correct it ?...Haku , may I ask that to you, please...b advance thanks :)

forre
12-02-2005, 09:14
Great song! Love it!

haku
12-02-2005, 17:45
Haku, may I ask that to youOk, i've found the complete lyrics on a fan site, and i've added the translation in english between brackets. :)

Fuck Them All

La nature est changeante (Nature is changing)
L'on respire comme ils mentent (We breathe as they lie)
De façon ravageuse (Devastatingly)
La nature est tueuse (Nature is a killer)

Au temps des favorites (At the time of "favorites" Note: In France, a "favorite" was the official mistress of a noble man)
Autant de réussites (So much success)
Pour l'homme qui derrière a (For a man who behind him has)
Une belle qui s'affaire (A beautiful woman working)

Faire de leur vie un empire (To transform their life into an empire)
Blood and tears
Faire l'amour à Marie (To make love to Marie)
Blood and tears
Et Marie est martyre (And Marie is a martyr)
Blood and tears
Sur le mur nos soupirs (On the wall are our sighs)

Fuck them all
Faites l'amour, nous la guerre, nos vices à l'envers (Make love, we make war, our vices upside down)
Fuck them all
Faites l'amour, nous la guerre, saignez notre enfer (Make love, we make war, bleed our hell)
Fuck them all
Faites l'amour, nous la guerre, nos vices à l'envers (Make love, we make war, our vices upside down)
Blood and soul
Faites le mou dans le texte (Make the soft in the text)
Le sens est le sexe (Sense and sex)

De nature innocente (Of innocent nature)
L'on manie élégance (We handle elegance)
Et d'une main experte (And with an expert hand)
Un glaive nous transperce (A sword pierces us)
Les discours trop prolixes (Too prolix speeches)
Que de la rhétorique (Only rhetoric)
Lacheté familière (Common cowardice)
Qui nous rendent guerrières (Which makes us warriors)

Faire de leur vie un empire (To transform their life into an empire)
Blood and tears
Faire l'amour à Marie (To make love to Marie)
Blood and tears
Et Marie est martyre (And Marie is a martyr)
Blood and tears
Sur le mur nos soupirs (On the wall are our sighs)

Fuck them all
Faites l'amour, nous la guerre, nos vies à l'envers (Make love, we make war, our lives upside down)
Fuck them all
Faites l'amour, nous la guerre, saignez notre enfer (Make love, we make war, bleed our hell)
Fuck them all
Faites l'amour, nous la guerre, nos vies à l'envers (Make love, we make war, our lives upside down)
Blood and soul
Faites le mou dans le texte (Make the soft in the text)
Le sens est le sexe (Sense and sex)

Hey bitch, you're not on the list
You witch! You suck! You bitch!
They said
You witch! He suck you, bitch!
They said
What's your name again?

QueenBee
12-02-2005, 19:51
I like the song.. really powerful :D And the lyrics are very interesting too.
Thanks for the song Nath and Haku for the translation. :rose: x2

nath
12-02-2005, 21:10
Thank so much Pat ! A lot of enormous kisses to you ! :) Merci....
Queenbee...so happy that you like the song and the lyrics...could you explain their meanings to me, please... :p a little lost here....Mylene is too "intellectual" for me :rolleyes: ...seriously ..i'ld be glad if you could give me your interpretation...

I like the song.. really powerful :D
Great song! Love it!
I KNOW, I KNOW....everybody around me seems to like this song.... :rolleyes:
...Me I was waiting ....more.....I think the music is a little easy...i'm sure she will make a Top again but...I think that her music from 15 years ago was better...better sound , quality and a kind of more research in the arrangements...
for exemple I prefer this song ...in thinking , of course , it's 15 years old or more....
http://www.nichya.net/denial/Farmer_Sans_contrefacon.mp3

The title is "Without forgery I'm...a Boy"... :p

sasha
27-03-2005, 04:16
Ahhh I've been waiting for years to hear something from her!

I KNOW, I KNOW....everybody around me seems to like this song....

Have to say, after all this waiting I'm a bit disappointed. Ok more then a bit...

...Me I was waiting ....more.....I think the music is a little easy...

Agree to that. I hope the other songs will be better. Just of curiosity..does anybody know who arranged the music? Please don't say Laurent cos then I'll be even more disappointed.

Still a BIG thanx Nath and Haku :10x: :10x:

XSpex
27-03-2005, 06:32
I remember I read those lyrics somewhere... anyway, I have never heard this woman before, thank you for posting the link to the song :) :D .
I liked it, and from your comments now I am curious to hear more of her previous work :kawai:

spyretto
27-03-2005, 07:54
Her previous work ( of almost a 20 year-old career but only like 5 or 6 studio albums ) comprises elements of goth, baroque, pop, dance, rock etc. Each album is different but the "classic" Mylene is the one of the first three albums - which are also my favourite.
She has made songs out of Baudelaire's poems and has shot videos like short movies - she was one of the first to do that in the history of the music video ( pretty controversial stuff too as some of her videos were banned in France ).

Anyway, "Fuck Them All" also has a video which is an incredible artistic work - and her best video in years - directed by Agusti Villaronga. Laurent wrote the music for the song :done:

video (http://isulabella20213.free.fr/mf/Clip-MCM-Fuck-them-all.mpeg)

I think it's about the destructive vicious circle of humanity but I'm not so sure...always difficult to interpret Mylene's words and videos.

I like the song a lot more now, the video version is great :done: Looking forward to listening to her full album, the first in 6 years.

sasha
27-03-2005, 23:25
Thanx for the info spy :rose:

nath
28-03-2005, 19:08
You witch! You suck! You bitch !
Hey Spy!..You know what I thi-ink ?...
This Clip is MA-GNI-FI-IC ! :p
I'm not crazy about the song but I really LOVE It !!!......because it is as the Mylène that I loved...the Mylène of Tristana....the one who doesn't need to show systematically her "a...s" to proove she is in the move....For me she is BEAUTIFUL in this clip ...and it's for YEARS that i dont think anymore that from her...she is simple but ELEGANT and has recovered her mystery!....

First mystery : How could she be the same physically than 18 years ago...hihi....

No, about the meaning of the clip I think it would be a good thing to get some informations about the reference mentionned in the clip: "from "Les épouvantails" de Martial Leiter"...
Indeed, by my side i don't search really the meaning right now.....just some flashes...
...the sound of the wind of "Giorgino"
...the horse of "Libertine....
...the snow of "Tristana"...
...the factory of ...I don't remember "Tout est K.o..." ...
...the crow of "L'autre'...
...the crow and Mylène/Witch in a cage..symbole of Inquistion...
...the stockings of Libertine and as Farmer's brand but discret , here...
..the short hair of...i don't remember the name of this clip , when she is with her puppet and a guy who is acting her puppet which becomes alive...
....her wonderful coat!!!....I mean it's an alegant coat as she use to wear before instead of her last Bit...ch clothes.....
..the mirror of Tristana White Snow..
...the dead Mylène as her puppet with the magician...
...the glave..as the sword of King Arthur...
...the grave as in "il n'y a pas d'ailleurs"....
...the glave and the coat , walking in the snow...the same shapes as "Le petit Prince " de Saint-Exupéry, excepted he walks in the desert..
...the tissus as in Inamorrata , I think...
....and the face of dead birds......
i don't want to say stupidities....but i'm pretty sure i saw these same faces in drawing ....I mostly think it is Max Ernst 's drawing...not 100% sure ...but I think so....

So....
Hello, tatysite's little members....!!!! What do you wait to look at this clip!!!!! It's a good farmer 's ONE ! Yeah !

Thanks a lot Spy....a kiss to you for the clip..... ;) :rose:

ps: http://www.lexpress.ch/loisirs/voyages/decouvertes/2004/images/epouvantails.jpg "Les épouvantails" de Martial Leiter"

spyretto
28-03-2005, 19:16
The song is cool too, you people check the video :)

you don't remember the video with the puppeteer? that's Sans Contrefacon, LOL :D

nikki
29-03-2005, 01:01
I love the vid, Spy :D . Thanks. Hehe, I've always been interested in Mylene since I saw Libertine ...

I am on painkillers so I'm not making very much sense !

spyretto
29-03-2005, 01:16
First mystery : How could she be the same physically than 18 years ago...hihi....

answer: special makeup and a inspiring point of view from the director. I was really susprised by the video too...tell me who makes videos like these anymore ? ;)

forre
29-03-2005, 05:35
could you explain their meanings to me, please...
Here is my take. The song is built out of contradictions which resemble pretty much of the things happening around us and often referred as double standards, so Mylene says go to hell to double standards of the modern world. I don't know, I think the meaning is enough obvious.

Spy, thanks a bunch for the video! The video is absolutely fantastic!

nath
29-03-2005, 06:04
Here is my take. The song is built out of contradictions which resemble pretty much of the things happening around us and often referred as double standards, so Mylene says go to hell to double standards of the modern world. I don't know, I think the meaning is enough obvious.

:eek: I'm married with you ?!!!...My God! My Wife is a genious!!! :cry: but i don't even understand your explaination, babe.....If you begin to speak as Mylène Farmer ...I'm lost ! :p

XSpex
29-03-2005, 06:43
spyretto, thank you very much for the video, It's great!
I like it, very dark and cold, good :), and the only colorful thing there is her hair hehe
Thanks nath for the info about the vid :)

"Fuck them all" specially dishonest people

spyretto
30-03-2005, 05:36

I have a -possibly- false interpretation of the video in my mind: that MF herself is the perpetrator of her alter ego's killing who then goes to "avenge" her death, so the scarecrows are accomplices. She commits suicide -in a sense- afterwards, so it comes full circle. Maybe the little detail of the "black blood" pool morphing into a crow ( crow-scarecrow? ) is a clue? So the paranoid MF kills the innocent version of her - the one in the cage; but she's also a victim.

or then again, maybe not ;)

This silly reading of mine might hold some water when it comes to interpreting the song's message as aiming at society's hypocricy and double standards. The scarecrows - rigid, static - may be symbolic of our society's values, norms and preconceptions.

Consistent with the song's lyrics, we get the two sides of Mylene in the video, the delicate side ( the captive ) and the paranoid side ( the warrior ).

"Of innocent nature we handle elegance" ( the crows are the example )
"And with an expert hand a sword pierces us" ( but we are the ones who arm the hand, cause it's the world of our own making )

It makes sense to me that way.

forre
30-03-2005, 05:45
Since Ms. Farmer doesn't give an impression of being any exceptional lyrics writer she leaves key phrases and then doubles them with examples. The key phrases are:

nos vices à l'envers (our vices upside down)
nos vies à l'envers (our lives upside down)

The rest is used to picture these statements.
(Of course, "Fuck them all" is another key)

So what do we have?
The values are upside down and fuck them all.

Spy, Why do you always delete your messages? Anything wrong with your computer? If not, please just use edit function.

spyretto
30-03-2005, 06:10
No, some I delete cause I update them, this one was updated a few times. Then I don't like the "last edited by...etc" part, and by deleting and posting a new message it brings the message to the top.
It's my favourite feature you got on this forum :cool:

Others I delete cause I simply don't like: I might write something impulsively and then think it's either too crap or too offensive so then I delete it.

Is there a problem with deleting them then? I'd like the forum's approval to continue to do so, please. It's very important to me ;)

As for Mylene not being a particularly good writer, I wouldn't put my finger on it since I don't speak French; she didn't go into advanced education - as far as I know - and therefore her lyrics are good and challenging as far as popular music goes
Cause we're talking about popular music, not poetry :)

Have a good day :)

forre
30-03-2005, 06:21
Is there a problem with deleting them? I'd like the forum's approval to continue to do so, please. It's very important for me

As for Mylene not being a particularly good writer, I wouldn't put my finger on it since I don't speak French; she didn't go into advanced education - as far as I know - and therefore her lyrics are good and challenging as far as popular music goes
Cause we're talking about popular music, not poetry

No, it's okay to delete, you have the righ to do so. I was just wonderring.

It was not my point to disgrace Farmer in any way by saying that she apparently dosen't have any exceptional talents of writing her lyrics. It's about the structure of the lyrics where you can easily find the whole meaning in one phrase and the rest is just a sort of "chewing around" on the main idea. Of course it's okay for a pop-music or any music for that matter. It would do for an opera too, LOL!

spyretto
30-03-2005, 06:37
Well ;)

It's easy for you to say, cause you use refined methods to get the message straight away. Others may be still confused, wondering about her lyrics, and I'm sure her fans have jumped on the wagon of trying to give different interpretations.

"Is it about Afghanistan?", "is it a feminist critique?"? "is it this? is it that?

Well, I think it's what you say it is, cause Mme Farmer would rather take refuge in universal truths than refer to things so specific. She has built a myth of herself over the years and is doing a good job at holding on to it for dear life. Others have lost it.

I'll try to reduce the habit of deleting messages, so we're all happy ;)

nath
30-03-2005, 06:42
So the paranoid MF kills the innocent version of her - the one in the cage; but she's also a victim.
i don't see that like that ...the captive mylène "is" in a cage as a "witch" for me....i mean cut hair, prisonner robe... the interpretation of "witch" ...in the middle age "witches" might be linked to "magie" ,bad conception of religion or Sexe....things which ere against the "moral"..

So i don't think Mylène killed the Mylène captive....think this last one was killed by the Society because she acted against the trditionnal moral....

So the Black Mylène come to "avenge" her and fights against the all anonymous, power, religious frighting members...the traditionnal society...
So she returns the situation : usally men said "Faites l'amour, nous la guerre"....here she becomes a warrior herself...

Who could be the black Mylène ? I mean which relations with the captive Mylène ? She could be her "emotionnal, thoughts" sister....(another person who is in the same position...agaisnt the traditionnal moral...)...she could be her real sister....she could be her Ghost, fantôme...reincarnation....I mean she could be the captive Mylène who comes back to have a revange...so when she acts she thinks about the captive Mylène , her previous life....flash-back...She has her vengeance in usisng the "society, men" weapon: the War instead of the traditionnal role devoted to women : Love..., with her friends , the crows (traditionnal friends of witches...not as a symbol of rigidity or society , for my part...Mylène awlays loved the crows...they are the symbol of all what is occulte...)....
When her vengeance is accomplish, she diseapppar in dust or little crows to fly and go further with the wind and fight again against the Injustice of Society which doesn't recognize difference way of life......

I feel it as a song against the Society linked to Tradition and Religion/Power (the allusion to Marie /Martyr is Strong in the song and dead Mylène apppears in the clip as a true Martyr... victim....The witch becomes a Saint/Holy)..

forre
30-03-2005, 06:46
I saw a question of Nath's to help with the meaning and answered it. I said why there's a key and what purpose all the additional info has. I don't know why her fans think of her as a sort of myth. If you are searching for another weird artist with more international success, then Bjork is a good example. Farmer is good, her songs are fine.

spyretto
30-03-2005, 06:54
..almost a feminist reading nath good :)

Well, I held on to one specific effect for my interpretation: from the blood of the scarecrows a new crow is morphed. I thought that had some significance.
On the other hand, she was always fond of playing heroines ( of sorts ) in her videos.

P.S. Bjork? Why not Madonna - with more international recognition and she's also a better dancer ;)

nath
30-03-2005, 06:55
The world of Farmer is : occulte, communications with Dead people, all things linked with Death, opposition to society with her "Witch Side: sexe linked to Evil, death communication..."...She loved Allan Edgar Poe and this one wrote a lot about The Double..."Wilson Wilson" and so on...
I mean ...Farmer I think was during some times in a Religious School Institution when she was a kiddie or a teenager and she is a rebell agaisnt that ...

nath
30-03-2005, 06:59
Not really a Feminist but Religion & Power & Laaws are Masculine.....so femisnist indeed...but i don't feel her as a feminist to "get more"...but just as a feminist to "repear/ fix" the injustice....
Faites l'Amour, Nous la guerre: Men are made to make War so have the Power, Women have just to shut up and make love..

nath
30-03-2005, 07:03
Madonna used religion as a provocation...but she seems enough structured in her head....Mylène isn't clear at all in her head ...and I don't know Björn but she seems worse...with more creatiity and talent I think...but Björn could be dramatic but I feel her with more positive sides, more light sides than farmer who doesn't seems to advance ...she statys in the same state for 20 years...closed in her dark aspect...

spyretto
30-03-2005, 07:04
I saw a question of Nath's to help with the meaning and answered it. I said why there's a key and what purpose all the additional info has. I don't know why her fans think of her as a sort of myth. If you are searching for another weird artist with more international success, then Bjork is a good example. Farmer is good, her songs are fine.

I'm sort of a fan of her work - not really a fan of her person - but when I was referring to creating a myth I meant it this way: she's avoiding the public eye as much as possible. We always see the artist (actor) Farmer and not the real person. Doesn't give interviews. So the less you see of her the more of a myth is created around her name.
So I said she's trying to preserve the myth and mystery she constructed around her name, if that makes any sense.

As for Madonna and Bjork..well, no, I don't think so. Not my cup of tea at all. Bjork is plain weird, and not evolving much as an artist. As for Madonna..well, I'd rather not say. But I understand where they're coming from.

forre
30-03-2005, 07:10
So I said she's trying to preserve the myth and mystery she constructed around her name, if that makes any sense.
Nath informed me yesterday that the trick is borrowed from Garbo. ;)

It's not about the myths anyway, Farmer is sending an important message. She has a very good but somewhat critical perseption of the world and she's good at telling that to the audience.

nath
30-03-2005, 07:16
In France I think we have 2 Stars in the meaning of Garbo Or Louise Brooks: secret , who seem unaccessible....Farmer and Isabelle Adjani.....but , by my side, I think if they 'ld make the tatysite test of nevrotic pathologies , they'ld be both Very High n all the options ..hhih...
But here , the question is : "Is it possible to be a "creator", an artist if you 're without "nevrose", psychological problems or fragilities?"....If you're perfectly okay with yourself , why this desire to show you to the public , or to write to share ?

spyretto
30-03-2005, 07:38
Not really a Feminist but Religion & Power & Laaws are Masculine.....so femisnist indeed...but i don't feel her as a feminist to "get more"...but just as a feminist to "repear/ fix" the injustice....
Faites l'Amour, Nous la guerre: Men are made to make War so have the Power, Women have just to shut up and make love..

So, she sees herself as a heroine again...a bit vain for my liking but it's her. She could have done it a little more powerful in that case though. We don't see much in a way of a story.

But here , the question is : "Is it possible to be a "creator", an artist if you 're without "nevrose", psychological problems or fragilities?"....If you're perfectly okay with yourself , why this desire to show you to the public , or to write to share ?

'Cause you can become rich and famous? ;)

nath
30-03-2005, 08:25
it's not the first or the last who is nihilistic in her approach--> these ones lie! hihi! to say I love nobody , i care of nothing s just the protected way to say "I want everybody loves ME!" hihihi...always the same story ....hahah...these ones are the worse narcissics... :D

nath
30-03-2005, 08:30
We had Arnold the Terminator ...now we have Spy The Ereaser....hihi...it was the nickname of Jean Reno in "Leon".... :p

spyretto
01-04-2005, 16:24
Track 1 Avant que L'ombre, beautiful beautiful song, her falsetto at the end, amazing.
Track 2 Fuck Them All, alas, the only rocking song of the album.
Track 14 Et Pourtant, very nice ballad, Mylene's trademark.

The rest are fillers, they sound like Alizee's songs only they're WORSE.
I'm pretty disappointed but her fans seem to like this work so... :rolleyes:

taty994945
03-04-2005, 08:33
I think 'Fuck them all' is a great song, except the parts where they say 'fuck them all'. It's so annoying and stupid imo. :bum:

Thanks nath!

nath
03-04-2005, 12:26
I have the feeling that Track 13 - Peut-être Toi could work ...with a better mixage...."Shut Up, Shut Up,Shut Up..."...it could work in the gay night-club.....*by the way Mylène has improved in english!.. ;) *

spyretto
03-04-2005, 13:59
Well, now that I listened a bit more to her album I think that all the songs are interesting for about a minute. All the ideas are exhausted after that, and they degenarate into boredom. It's as if they had some ideas but they couldn't develop them into a 4 minute-song that'd be interesting enough, or maybe they only had few ideas for too many songs. Quantity is not always quality.
Peut-etre Toi for example, it starts well, you expect a spark to come out from somewhere but it doesn't. Same with almost all the rest of the songs.

It's intruiging, because you want to keep on listening hoping that you'll start liking the song but there's not much there, neither a grower nor an instant hook. Most of the choruses are weak ( example: Tous Ces Combats, nice start WEAK chorus ).

She has improved her English, how? Cause she uses English phrases? It reminds me of japanese pop, LOL

in silence solehwa
in silence hatehshinaku
in silence sotto
oh my heart mayotteh ita

:D

freddie
03-04-2005, 15:35
Okay... I know this is WAY of topic... but could someone tell me how "Mylène" is pronounced? I'm wondering especially cause of the funky "è" in the middle.

spyretto
03-04-2005, 15:40
the stress goes where there's a stress Mylene..last "e" is silent :)

freddie
03-04-2005, 15:46
the stress goes where there's a stress Mylene..last "e" is silent :)
Thanks. That's what I thought. :p

sasha
10-04-2005, 16:20
I think 'Fuck them all' is a great song, except the parts where they say 'fuck them all'. It's so annoying and stupid imo.

To my surprise that song turned out to be the best one on the album. Didn't like it before but after listening to it a few times I have to agree. It's a great song, imo even the 'fuck them all' part :p

It's intruiging, because you want to keep on listening hoping that you'll start liking the song but there's not much there, neither a grower nor an instant hook. Most of the choruses are weak ( example: Tous Ces Combats, nice start WEAK chorus ).

Well put but bad example... The chorus is the only good thing in that song I think :laugh:

piojita
25-04-2005, 14:06
Do you know where to get the video to 'Fuck them all'? The link posted by Spyretto doesn't work.

spyretto
25-04-2005, 15:25
Do you know where to get the video to 'Fuck them all'? The link posted by Spyretto doesn't work.

I found another link here (http://www.elle-mylene.blucina.net/DOWNLOAD/fuck_them_all.avi)

spyretto
06-07-2005, 04:17
Uploaded the new MF vid QI ("IQ")

QI (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/spyridon.marjoukos/Mylene%20Farmer%20-%20QI-Music%20Video-.avi)

Song is pretty good, video well :lalala: You can judge for yourselves, those who're interested in MF and haven't had the chance to watch the vid yet. La French Madonna :D
What's with that creepy ending then :eek:

Rachel
24-08-2005, 18:18
Just noticed this thread so I thought I would post another video edit I did about a month ago.

Haku sent me "Fuck Them All" and I fell in love with the song, so I decided to make a remix video :)

If you want, right click HERE! (http://www.liebe-ist.biz/ice_cream_video_edits/mylene_farmer_-_fuck_them_all_%5brising_doudou's_remix_club%5d%5b ice_cream_video_mix%5d.wmv)

Юлян Julian
04-03-2006, 02:31
hehe!!

the vid for Q.I is weird, shes just fucking a guy for half of it.

could someone please upload Fuck them all again? ive been looking for that vid for ages and the links wnt work, not even Rachel's remix vid!

oh and the vid for Redonne-Moi would be great too, cant find these anywhere :(

if anyone has some remixes/b-sides from her latest CD/singles, could someone please post too :)

i love this cd, i really like "Aime" and the singles. :)

11Russia
04-03-2006, 02:35
I love Mylène Farmer, Fuck the all it's my favorite but I do like all the songs
of "Avante que l'ombre"...

haku
21-04-2006, 16:51
I capped Mylène Farmer's new video L'amour N'est Rien:

Get it HERE (http://rapidshare.de/files/18577134/Mylene_Farmer_-_L_amour_N_est_Rien.mpeg.html)
(Raw digital TV stream, 16:9 Dolby Digital MPEG2, 68MB)

11Russia
21-04-2006, 16:53

Get it HERE (http://rapidshare.de/files/18577134/Mylene_Farmer_-_L_amour_N_est_Rien.mpeg.html)
(Raw digital TV stream, 16:9 Dolby Digital MPEG2, 68MB)
Thank you very much Haku

Rachel
21-04-2006, 16:57
Thankyouuuuuuu haku!! :rose:

zelda05
04-05-2006, 22:51
Thankssss, haku! :rose:

Oh yeah, here is another link to download this video (http://rapidshare.de/files/17208838/MF_L_Amour_N_Est_Rien.rar.html)
Apparently, its HQ. Size 80MB.

spyretto
05-05-2006, 23:42
You can watch it on this site - without having to download:

http://lamournestrien.artistes.universalmusic.fr/

By the way, the Bercy shows were awesome, especially the ballads medley where all the band goes onto an extended stage which is literally one step from the crowd; also the duet of "Le Mots" with her drummer, that big dude from Paul McCartney's gigs...great surprise!

The intro were she lands from the ceiling of Bercy to the stage being into a kind of shuttle, like a coccoon. Anyway, those shows must have cost a lot of money. A DVD about the show should be coming out soon.

Юлян Julian
06-05-2006, 05:42
yeah, i heard she lost money on the shows but will be getting it back on the DVD release...

i cant wait!! hopefully we'll get a live CD too...

and Laurent re-shot the concert, when no one was there :eek: just seems weird, hopefully this time there wont be as many mounting mistakes like her previous dvds...

the LANR vid is pretty good, but my fav mylene vid will have to be JE TE RENDS TON AMOUR...

little_polar_bear
09-06-2006, 15:12
Sorry guys, to bother you. But is anyone able to upload the video for "Beyond my control"? Or does anybody know where you can download Farmer's videos? I search for a while now and we could really use it at my university in the connection with gender and violence. Thanks a bunch to everyone helping me here.

Katoren
09-06-2006, 16:06
Hmm... wasn't Mylène Farmer who brought Alizée into the music world, back in 2000? :chupa: Well, maybe it's worth to start listening to her... I feel ignorant, but what kind of music does she sing?

EstBoy
03-08-2006, 16:11
New Mylene's anime clip :

Screens :
http://mylenefarmer.nm.ru/003-news-files/2006-07-20-pet.JPG
http://mylenefarmer.nm.ru/003-news-files/2006-07-16-pet.JPG

Peut-être toi ( 40 мb )

http://club.mylene.ru/track/159.zip

Anime clips are so popular. :)

spyretto
03-08-2006, 16:36
Hmm... wasn't Mylène Farmer who brought Alizée into the music world, back in 2000? :chupa: Well, maybe it's worth to start listening to her... I feel ignorant, but what kind of music does she sing?

Depressing music? lol
Nah, she's very good, I'd suggrest you start with the album Anamorphosee and then explore her back catalogue...you might recognise something you listened to before but didn't know who sings it. then you can listen to Inammoramento and finally Avant Que L'Hombre - which is her weakest album.

EstBoy
06-09-2006, 16:52
One interesting duet - Moby feat. Mylene Farmer . They are randome music style artists , but this track is so f***ing good .

Covers :

Front - http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2798/rectoww3bw9.jpg
Back - http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9146/versoej8fe2.jpg

Moby feat. Mylene Farmer - Slipping Away (Crier la vie)

http://rapidshare.de/files/32165254/Slipping_Away__Crier_La_Vie_.mp3

Lirics :

All that we needed was right
Les ombres ce soir nous menacent

Open to everything happy and sad
Seeing the good meme si tout va si mal
Voir le soleil quand la nuit nous accable
Au bout d'un jour croire aux Dieux, croire aux fables

Focus on everything better today
Crier la vie quand tout autour se tait
Hold on people that slipping away
Hold on to this while it's slipping away

All that we needed tonight
Are people who love us and like
Je sais les douleurs et les doutes
Et partir est ce qu'on redoute
Aussi...

So long...
Mais l'ombre...

Rachel
06-09-2006, 16:54
YAY! Thanks Estboy!! :rose:

I :heart: Mylene! :dead:

spyretto
07-09-2006, 08:19
Another link for the song:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/z5m1d1

Юлян Julian
07-09-2006, 10:27
I like this song, but I definetly hope she doesn't work with him for her next album !! Boutonnant power !

I'm really excited for her 'Live a Bercy 2006' dvd !!

translation:

All that we needed was right
Les ombres ce soir nous menacent
The shadows threaten us tonight

Even if everything is so bad
Seeing the sun when night overwhealms us
At the end of the day, Believing in gods, beliveing fables

Cry out for life when all around is quite

All that we needed tonight
Are people who love us and like
Je sais les douleurs et les doutes
Et partir est ce qu'on redoute
Aussi...
I know the paints and the doubts
and leaving is what we fear...
So...

EstBoy
07-09-2006, 20:16
Official maxi single "Slipping Away (Crier la vie)" cover - http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/7997/coveren9hb9.jpg

Early phoros , actually :) Happy childhood :D

spyretto
07-09-2006, 20:41
I like this song, but I definetly hope she doesn't work with him for her next album !! Boutonnant power !

She has been with LB for over 20 years, I don't think it will happen, he's the maestro!
Though it's not bad if she collaborates with other artists every now and then in the short term. The song is very good, and very catchy Moby has caught the "essence" of MF. Well done Moby.

Юлян Julian
08-09-2006, 05:25
Spyretto, Mylene was meant to work with Moby for her latest album (but that obviously didn't happen =p)

And plus, Moby i doubt hasnt' even met Mylene.

Slipping Away was a song on his previous album, and i think she wrote frenc\h lyrics for it, and recorded it, and then someone (maybe moby) mixed in her voice with his original version to make this version. It's hardly them working together, more her working with his excrements.

EstBoy
16-09-2006, 18:40
Video Mylene Farmer feat. Moby - Slipping Away (Crier La Vie)

Watch here - http://mv.fr.music.yahoo.com/player/default.asp?cid=512&ps=0&vid=35759827&bw=89&tw=LaunchVideoTarget&pv=10

EstBoy
16-09-2006, 18:45
Slipping Away (Crier la vie) (Loda rock mix)

http://www.poetsofthefall.ru/remixe/mylene_farmer_russell_-_slipping_away_loda_mix.mp3

Official promo single photos - http://mylene.ws/003-news-files/2006-09-16-sa-promo.jpg

EstBoy
19-09-2006, 11:52
Moby & Mylene Farmer - Slipping away (Promo CD)(2006)

Slipping away (Crier la vie) (MHC radio remix) - 3:35 (320 kbps)
Slipping away (Crier la vie) (MHC extended remix) - 6:50 (192 kbps)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6f0pht

shagratha
19-09-2006, 12:36
I've been a HUGE fan of Mylene since 1989 and she keeps on amazing me> I love her music, her visual style, the whole universe she has created around her and which is totally unique. I can't wait to get my hands on this single with Moby :)

spyretto
19-09-2006, 20:54
Spyretto, Mylene was meant to work with Moby for her latest album (but that obviously didn't happen =p)

And plus, Moby i doubt hasnt' even met Mylene.

Slipping Away was a song on his previous album, and i think she wrote frenc\h lyrics for it, and recorded it, and then someone (maybe moby) mixed in her voice with his original version to make this version. It's hardly them working together, more her working with his excrements.

That aside, I think the song is very suitable to Miss Farmer. It's better than many of the songs LB wrote for her for her previous album.
Thanks for the links.

hullala
19-09-2006, 22:31
Thanks for uploading, EstBoy :done:

Юлян Julian
21-09-2006, 06:30
Moby & Mylene Farmer - Slipping away (Promo CD)(2006)

Slipping away (Crier la vie) (MHC radio remix) - 3:35 (320 kbps)
Slipping away (Crier la vie) (MHC extended remix) - 6:50 (192 kbps)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6f0pht
thankyou !!

EstBoy
29-09-2006, 17:31
Video Slipping Away (Crier la vie)

http://sd-396.dedibox.fr/lucorient/divers/MobyMyleneFarmer-SlippingAwayMusicVideoBySpirit.zip

(AVI., 103 MB)

http://rapidshare.de/files/34540215/Moby___Mylene_Farmer_-_Slipping_Away__Music_Video__464348_by_Spirit_et_R eve.avi

(45 MB)

Mylene's video Peut-etre toi HQ

http://www.mylenefan.com/video/Clip%20Peut-etre%20toi/Peut_etre_toi.VOB

(235 MB)

Юлян Julian
30-09-2006, 02:19
Video Slipping Away (Crier la vie)

http://sd-396.dedibox.fr/lucorient/divers/MobyMyleneFarmer-SlippingAwayMusicVideoBySpirit.zip

Not only did you not credit 'Spirit' who capped that but you also POSTED A VIDEO FROM OLY'S FTP

Oly kindly uses it to post his and other videos on our MF forum and i'm sure he does not appreciate his link being shared around like this.

EstBoy
07-10-2006, 06:04
Zloot Remix from the official maxi single

Slipping Away (zloot remix)

http://rapidshare.de/files/35795955/03_-_Slipping_Away__Crier_La_Vie___Zloot_Remix___Maxi_ Single_.mp3

Fantastic chill out remix . Must Have :)

Юлян Julian
07-10-2006, 14:18
Crier la vie debuted at #1 on the french charts ! :D

Mymy's first #1 since 'XXL' back in sept 1995

hullala
07-10-2006, 20:25
Slipping Away (zloot remix)Indeed, very chilly :)

Thank you, EstBoy!

11Russia
07-10-2006, 20:40
Zloot Remix from the official maxi single

Slipping Away (zloot remix)

http://rapidshare.de/files/35795955/03_-_Slipping_Away__Crier_La_Vie___Zloot_Remix___Maxi_ Single_.mp3

Fantastic chill out remix . Must Have :)
:dead: Great remix :rose: Thanks Estboy I need to spreed some reputation to
give you a rep point :(

EstBoy
09-10-2006, 11:30
Slipping Away - Crier La Vie (maxi single) - 34 mb

1. Slipping Away - Crier La Vie
2. Slipping Away - Crier La Vie (axwell remix)
3. Slipping Away - Crier La Vie (zloot remix)
4. Slipping Away - Crier La Vie (MCH club remix)

HQ Covers :

Front - http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cover01zp7.jpg
Cd - http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cover02wz6.jpg

http://rapidshare.de/files/36065243/single.rar

and Slipping Away (Crier La Vie) (MCH Extended Remix) from vinyl

http://rapidshare.de/files/36065593/Slipping_Away__Crier_La_Vie___Mhc_Extended_Remix_. mp3

hullala
09-10-2006, 20:21
Slipping Away - Crier La Vie (maxi single) - 34 mbOh how nice, thank you very much :rose:

shagratha
10-10-2006, 13:27
I love Mylène's lyrics on Crier la vie, it's classic Mylène-stuff. The music however is a bit dissapointing to me, it's obvious it's a Moby song (of whom I'm not a big fan). I'd prefer it if the music was by Bouttonat :D

And thanks everybody for the mixes and videos!!

hullala
04-11-2006, 23:11
Mylène Farmer: Le Film - En Concert (1990) (http://anonym.to/?http://www.avaxhome.ru/music/mylenemilleneufcentquatrevingdix.html)

DivX - VHS Ripp | 743 MB | 480X360 Pixels
Débit Audio : 128kbps | Débit Video : 130kbps
Durée: 1H34 | Langue : Français | No Subtitle

Voila, comme à mon habitude je vous sort de temps en temps une perle que vous ne trouverez nul par ailleurs (Pour le moment). Se concert de MYLENE n'est jamais sortie en DVD. La VHS est introuvable. Vous l'aurez donc compris se document est un collector pour les fans de la Dame et pour les autres. Votre serviteur. Tony
Thanks to avaxhome.ru :coctail:

11Russia
05-11-2006, 00:03
Can someone upload 2. Slipping Away - Crier La Vie (axwell remix)?
Please :rose:

Юлян Julian
05-11-2006, 12:12
11Russia, it's in the maxi zip the page before ^_^

@hullala, that ripp looks baaaaad, a friend burnt me the LaserDisc version, it's awsome quality :) the audio is just less than cd quality (the vocals are a little fucked), and the picture is really good too..

some news:

Book, CD, DVD, Collectors CD & DVD, 4 LP of AVANT QUE L'OMBRE... A BERCY are out on the 4th of dec,

AVANT QUE L'OMBRE... LIVE single (not sure if it's maxi or not) is out on the 27th of nov, the clip should be out this wednesday (6th).

New Moby stuff soon -

Slipping Aweay (cLV) is out on Vinyl on the 13th, along with ANOTHER maxi cd.

Arthur et les minimoys is out dec, and if Boubou's new movie (jacquou le croquant - Mymy apparantly has a new song in it) does well, GIORGINO will be released on dvd !!

Mymy Music Vids IV was released last 30th, wooot ! it's only got the last 8 clips (not including moby) and the making of FTA called 'shoot them all' !

that's about it for now :D

hullala
05-11-2006, 20:10
that ripp looks baaaaadI know, but that's what you get from a VHS tape...

11Russia
05-11-2006, 20:22
11Russia, it's in the maxi zip the page before ^_^

:rolleyes: I know, but that link it's not working anymore that's why I requested that remix.

hullala
05-11-2006, 20:27
@11Russia:

2. Slipping Away - Crier La Vie (axwell remix).mp3 (http://anonym.to/?http://www.sendspace.com/file/a5yfkf) / 07:24 / VBR / 10.3 MB
Password: slip

Юлян Julian
06-11-2006, 13:29
I know, but that's what you get from a VHS tape...
Yeah... but yeah, i'd totally offer to upload my dvd version (it's not actually dvd quality, but alot better than a VHS rip) if i could, but first of, i don't have a program, the ones i've foudn rip audio out of time :p and plus to have it in HQ it'd be really big, and in Australia ADSL is the fastest internet we have :eek: and it's only 10 kb/s upload.. :(

i'm excited ! avant que l'ombre Live clip out in two days !!!!!!!

hullala
06-11-2006, 23:45
Юлян Julian, it's OK. This release was more aimed at collectors, who want to complete their MF collection, even when it's LQ.

And yes, I know you pain, regarding a small upload bandwidth :yes:

11Russia
08-11-2006, 00:48
Hullala Thank you so much I didn't check the forum before, I'm a little bit late!!
:cry: I want to give you a rep point but I need to spread some around :(

hullala
08-11-2006, 03:48
Hullala Thank you so much I didn't check the forum before, I'm a little bit late!!You're very welcome!

I want to give you a rep point but I need to spread some around Yup, same here, I also wasn't allowed to give you some. So I guess it's fate :laugh:

11Russia
08-11-2006, 04:14
Let's get married :D lol ... :rose: I promisse to give you a rep point soon as I'm allowed to ok?

hullala
08-11-2006, 04:51
LOL, so today is marriage day (http://forum.tatysite.net/showpost.php?p=327464&postcount=4), isn't it :D

I promisse to give you a rep point soon as I'm allowed to ok?Sure it's OK, no rush :rose: I'm quite sure there'll be opportunities for rep points in the feature.

11Russia
08-11-2006, 05:11
LOL Yes!!!! It's ok, the gay marriage got aproved in my state here in Mexico today
:p hey you are cool :p do you have msn? contact me on PM :)

Юлян Julian
08-11-2006, 13:22
No Avant Que L'Ombre... Live video today, I think... :(

hullala
08-11-2006, 21:08
Mylene Farmer - 3 clips (http://anonym.to/?http://www.avaxhome.ru/music/mylene_farmer_3_clips.html)
Mylene Farmer - QI
AVI | 736x410 | 128 kbps | 35 mb | 3:53 min

Mylene Farmer - C'est Une Belle Journee
AVI | 528x384 | 192 kbps | 46 mb | 4:09 min

Mylene Farmer - Peut-Etre Toi
AVI | 480x384 | 40 mb
Dunno about the quality of these, as my Rapidshare seems to have hiccups...

11Russia, you've got mail ;)

Юлян Julian
09-11-2006, 08:40
I guess they're rips from the new MV IV dvd ?

my Ainsi Soit-Je... cd arrvied today :D

hullala
11-11-2006, 22:31
Mylène Farmer - L'Amour n'est rien (http://anonym.to/?http://rapidshare.com/files/2509502/Mylene_Farmer_-_L_amour_N_est_Rien.rar) (Preview (http://anonym.to/?http://i14.tinypic.com/47djtwz.jpg))
Artist......: Mylene Farmer
Title.......: L'amour N`est Rien ( clip )
Year.......: 2006
Time…..: 3:39
Quality..: 3095 kbps, 44000 Hz
Size…...: 80,4 MB (.avi) .rarThanks to sexyshare.net

11Russia
11-11-2006, 22:54
I love the song, but not the video :cry:

Юлян Julian
12-11-2006, 03:12
Mylène Farmer - L'Amour n'est rien (http://anonym.to/?http://rapidshare.com/files/2509502/Mylene_Farmer_-_L_amour_N_est_Rien.rar) (Preview (http://anonym.to/?http://i14.tinypic.com/47djtwz.jpg))
Thanks to sexyshare.net
Oooh, thanks for the screen cap, i nearly downloaded it lol...

I thought it was from the DVD but it's just another TV cap :bebebe:

Avant Que L'ombre, 7: 39 in length, by Francois Hanss, will be broadcasted on French TV from 07h15 (7:15am paris time) on the 14th of Nov :coctail:

EstBoy
16-11-2006, 14:43
New clip Avant que l'Ombre (198 mb)

http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=LUNQKL3P

Avant que l'Ombre live version from the comming maxi single (radio NRJ rip)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u1hpur

hullala
17-11-2006, 23:55
Thank you, EstBoy :rose:

--------

Mylène Farmer Music Videos IV (http://anonym.to/?http://www.avaxhome.ru/misc_and_web/mylene-farmer-music-videos-4.html)Titres des chansons :
1. Les mots
2. C'est une belle journée
3. Pardonne moi
4. Fuck them all
5. Q.I.
6. Redonne moi
7. L'amour n'est rien
8. Peut-être toi
9. Making of 'Fuck them all'

spyretto
21-11-2006, 01:18
I got a message from amazon.fr and Mylene's DVD of the Bercy concerts will be available on December 4 ( it's a 2 DVD pack, and should be a cracker, judging by bootleg vids available and people's experiences who went to the concerts in January )

I love Mylène's lyrics on Crier la vie, it's classic Mylène-stuff. The music however is a bit dissapointing to me, it's obvious it's a Moby song (of whom I'm not a big fan). I'd prefer it if the music was by Bouttonat :D

Do you know this guitar remix (http://spyretto.livedigital.com/content/1053649/) of the song? It turns out that I like this remix better than the original version . It's louder ;)

Встречный
26-11-2006, 11:00
I'm her fan ^^

My fav one is l'Amour n'Est Rien ...

Юлян Julian
26-11-2006, 22:52
EstBoy !!

Why bother posting radio rips ? I have the mp3s of the promo CD :D

Radio Edits of AQLO Live & AQLO studio version

I'll post it tonight ;)

hullala
30-11-2006, 23:45
Mylène Farmer - Avant que l'ombre (Live) (http://anonym.to/?http://www.avaxhome.ru/music/mf_aglomber_oflive.html)
Official show from 14.11.2006

Mp4 | 7:38 | 59,5 Mb | Video: H264, 720x400 | Audio: AAC, 82 kbps

Юлян Julian
01-12-2006, 08:15
Official Show ?! what ?!

You mean the Music Video for AQLO ? it's from several dates, including the rehersal footage...

the AQLO A Bercy CD has leaked, and its' absolutely FREAKING AWSOME :D

hullala
08-12-2006, 08:34
Mylène Farmer - Avant que l'ombre à Bercy (http://anonym.to/?http://www.avaxhome.ru/music/mf_aqlo_bercy_2006_mp3.html)Live | Official release from December, 4th, 2006
Mp3 | 160 kbit | 21 tracks | Total time 2 hours | 134 Mb

Number of discs: 2

spyretto
17-12-2006, 14:25
What did you guys think of the DVD concert? I found it a bit boring - maybe because of some of the weaker songs of the last album - until it kicked off with Deshabillez-moi and then Le Mots ( wonderful duet ), Fuck Them All and finally Avant Que L'ombre - the highlight. I thought that section of the DVD was superb.
Nobody Knows was also interesting.
Did anybody else get a chance to watch it?

hullala
26-12-2006, 03:11
Mylène Farmer - Music Videos (http://anonym.to/?http://www.avaxhome.ru/music/music_videos_mylene_farmer.html)
1. Que mon coeur lache
2. XXL
3. L'instant X
4. California
5. Comme j'ai mal
6. L'ame-stram-gram
7. Je te rends ton amour
8. Souviens-toi du jour...
9. Optimistique-moi
10. Innamoramento

Bonus:
- Beyond my control
- Redonne-moi
- Moby and Mylene Farmer - Slipping Away
- Mylene Farmer & Seal - Les mots
- Lamour n est rienEnjoy :coctail:

Юлян Julian
26-12-2006, 14:43
What did you guys think of the DVD concert? I found it a bit boring - maybe because of some of the weaker songs of the last album - until it kicked off with Deshabillez-moi and then Le Mots ( wonderful duet ), Fuck Them All and finally Avant Que L'ombre - the highlight. I thought that section of the DVD was superb.
Nobody Knows was also interesting.
Did anybody else get a chance to watch it?
I loved every second of it !!

the only annoying thigs were the glue on the dvds, the stupid design too !! i nearlybreak the stupid doors everytime i try and take them off, so i've done it twice and kept the cds out...

i can't way to buy the normal edition :D

spyretto
29-12-2006, 10:05
I loved every second of it !!

the only annoying thigs were the glue on the dvds, the stupid design too !! i nearlybreak the stupid doors everytime i try and take them off, so i've done it twice and kept the cds out...

i can't way to buy the normal edition :D

Oh you got them glued too? I think everybody did. Yeah the design of the cover was stupid , I expected it to open in some intelligent way; instead there were two crappy pieces of plastic that fall apart , lol
I noticed MF hides her face a lot when she's not wearing make up - in the extras. It's ok Mylene we know how your face looks in real life, you can't fool anyone. ;)

Yeah the normal edition should be better - I mean there wasn't anything really that I would miss from this edition.

I'm hoping that Laurent somehow gets his inspiration back and we have a much better album in 2010 ( looks like 2010 isn't it? ;) )
Or maybe she can do an acoustic version of her songs, that would be interesting too.

QueenOfLesbania
11-01-2007, 19:09
new song from Jacquou Le Croquant movie

http://www.zshare.net/audio/mylene-farmer-devant-soi-high-quality-mp3.html

thx to sayonara & fmsm

nath
11-01-2007, 19:19
QueenOfLesbania, thanks so much .

hullala
12-01-2007, 00:14
Thank you very much, QueenOfLesbania :rose:

Ник_X
16-01-2007, 09:45
Redonne-Moi is an awersome video! I love it!

hullala
23-01-2007, 23:54
Mylène Farmer - Official Calendar 2007 (http://anonym.to/?http://ul13.rapidshare.com/files/12872824/Cal2k7MF.rar)
12 JPG | 600x800 | 1.78 MB

Le calendrier Mylène Farmer 2007, entièrement illustré par des photos totalement exclusives et récentes signées Claude Gassian.
Thanks to Mitsu (http://anonym.to/?http://www.avaxhome.ru/graphics/mylenefarmer-calendar2k7.html) from Avaxhome.

Юлян Julian
24-01-2007, 02:08
Thanks for the link Hullala :D repsect +

@Dr Dark, if you've noticed mylene rarely speaks anyway, and atleast not in the making ofs for her clips :P

I think they just do that to make her more mystical, so her fans don't get to see the "Real" Mymy.

And yeah, 2010 would be a great guess... prob end of 2009, new album.

And in 2011.. she'll be 50. :eek:

spyretto
23-03-2007, 12:26
Is there a new video for the new song? ( Devant Soi )
And has anybody seen Laurent's new film Jacquou le Croquant the song is taken from? I'm hearing nothing about this move, isn't it supposed to have opened in France already?

nath
29-10-2008, 16:48
Mylène Farmer new clip "Appelle mon numéro" "Call me"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AePFGC6GpSg

(Beauty Surgery has passed by there....:()

Argos
29-10-2008, 19:54
Mylène Farmer new clip "Appelle mon numéro" "Call me"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AePFGC6GpSg
Hmhm, eeh, umm?
This video is not available in your country.
What is this?

fanoff
04-02-2013, 17:24
Now it's my time to explore her.

spyretto
21-02-2013, 19:21
Back with a new album, is she? Anything with Boutonnat on board is still better than whatever she has done or she's going to do with anybody else - even if it's yet another electro-pop album.

sakuya
21-02-2013, 19:23
A few decent tracks on a latest one. I'm not so fond on her latest videos tho.
*although I rolled on a floor when youtube put tesco ad before her horse dying video :lol: *

spyretto
24-04-2013, 21:06
No, I like her album after all, it's definitely her best one since AQL'. Much better music from LB after the uneven PDS ( BN don't even count, it was a dark moment in MF's career ;) ).

fanoff
27-04-2013, 17:56
Amazing sogs and videos. Innamoramento album is very nice.

spyretto
10-10-2013, 17:45
All the albums are nice but L'autre, Innamoramento, Anamorphosee are the best. Anything with Boutonnat as the song writer has an emphasis on melody which is more powerful than most English-speaking writers can do. Mylene wouldn't be what she is without Bouttonat, he brings out her charisma and emotion as a performer on the songs.

Mylene is definitely something special, there's STILL nobody else around like her.

fanoff
21-10-2013, 22:37
She is very special. And I even like her Bleu Noir album, which she didn't work with Boutonnat.