PDA

View Full Version : TatySite.net Forum Awards 2004 > Winners!

haku
05-02-2005, 18:42
Best Female Member of the Year > QueenBee

Best Male Member of the Year > haku

Hottest Female Member > QueenBee

Hottest Male Member > freddie

Most Providing Member > Ice_Cream

Most Supportive Member > nath

Most Creative Member > QueenBee

Most Entertaining Member > kishkash

Most Controversial Member > katbeidar

Best Statement Maker > haku

Best Low Profile Member > crni

Special Mention > Mossopp

Horniest Member > Ice_Cream

Weirdest Member > denial

Biggest Post Whore > QueenBee

Most Addicted to this Forum > katbeidar

Most Missed Member > Echoed

Best Moderator > haku

Best Avatar > QueenBee

Best Nickname > Veggie Delite

forre
05-02-2005, 18:46
Yeah!!! Congratulations all! QueenBee, haku, freddie, Ice_Cream, nath, kishkash, katbeidar, crni, Mossopp, denial, Echoed, Veggie Delite!!!
:coctail: :10x: :flag:

crni
05-02-2005, 18:57
:flag: CONGRATS TO Y'ALL!!! :done: :kwink: ;)

and, of course, THANKS to all who had voted for me there :coctail:

QueenBee
05-02-2005, 18:59
:eek: YAY! Thanks alot everybody who voted for me :D And congratulations to everyone else who won.. it was fun :gigi: Also thanks to Haku for doing such a great job, and he, staringelf and me for being a cool committee :p

Where's the afterparty at? :coctail:

Veggie Delite
05-02-2005, 23:10
haha i actually got an award. well thank you everyone and thank you sensei kishkash :gigi:

spyretto
06-02-2005, 00:19
katbeidar is so addicted to the forum that she's not arround anymore, LMAO :lol:

anyway... :p

forre
06-02-2005, 00:38
katbeidar is so addicted to the forum that she's not arround anymore, LMAO :lol:
It's 2004 Awards and now we have 2005! So it makes sense. :D

spyretto
06-02-2005, 00:55
oh yeah, you're right...oh well

Have a good night..maybe by 2010 I'll have won an award myself...if the demographics of the forum change

zzzzzzzzzzz

QueenBee
06-02-2005, 00:59
Have a good night..maybe by 2010 I'll have won an award myself...if the demographics of the forum change
Well, obviously your sub-consious is positive enough to even think that this forum will exist in 5 years. :p

I keep asking where Kate went, but nobody answers me! :( I guess she's disappeared without a trace. *Points* the truth is out there...

forre
06-02-2005, 01:54
I keep asking where Kate went, but nobody answers me! :( I guess she's disappeared without a trace. *Points* the truth is out there...
She's here from time to time and that's about all. She decided to take a break from a crazy bunch of tatysite members as we are. :p

denial
06-02-2005, 07:00
:eek: :cry: :girl: oh!! congratulation to myself!! congratulation to myself!! :10x: Thank You to all that voted for me ... every vote really appreaciated.. OMG! this the happiest day of my life.. that was one tough competition.. but I did has been working really hard for this award... you know.... you got to be really-really creative .. :none: ..wow .. I actually got an award. whoa... *squinting eyes at Sin's award* .. mine is cuter.. :bebebe: .. this award really meant a lot to me .. really .. *cries* .. and you know what .. most gorgeous girls .. love weirdness..

oh and congratulation to all other winners and losers.. :coctail:

Sin.. congratulation!! you won that best nickname!! omg!! *jump* *jump* .. go TATU!! :wantkiss:

spyretto
06-02-2005, 11:29
She's here from time to time and that's about all. She decided to take a break from a crazy bunch of tatysite members as we are. :p

In other words, she got a life now..and a demanding boyfriend :D

teeny
06-02-2005, 13:38
congratulations to all the members participating in making the forum awards possible :)

Veggie Delite
06-02-2005, 15:24
dee, you think we deserved this? LOL

we worked hard afterall... now that our dreem came true, we can die in peace :D

Echoed
06-02-2005, 20:32
How can this be? Barely... uh... a quarter? (I really have no clue.) A quarter...ish of the forumers even have an inkling of who I am/was. o_O Double Yoo, Tee, Eff, mate?

Meep.

However, thank you for the vote. This ol' veteran appreciates it. ^_^ Y'all behave now, and have fun!

omgwtfkthxbai2u!!11!!one!one!!

~Echo.

KillaQueen
06-02-2005, 20:48
Congratulations to all the winners! :coctail: Some of the people I voted for won! Except one. But her significant other won an award, so that's good at least :rose:

o_O Echoed... now, let's see... where do I remember this name from? :dknow: .. Or... hey, was this the girl with E.T. fingers?? :laugh: ;) No really, but a veteran indeed! Drop by more often! :)

QueenBee
06-02-2005, 20:53
I can't believe I won the hottest female member :lol: What's wrong with you guys? I think Crampaholic deserved the award more than I did. :rose: But hey, i'm not complaining :10x: thanks!

Ec, you better get your ass back here or else! :nunu:

forre
06-02-2005, 20:57
I can't believe I won the hottest female member :lol: What's wrong with you guys?
Nothing is wrong with us and it's just the beginning.

Ec, you better get your ass back here or else! :nunu:
Yeh .. right ... or else :p

nath
06-02-2005, 21:10
How can this be? Barely... uh... a quarter? (I really have no clue.) A quarter...ish of the forumers even have an inkling of who I am/was. o_O Double Yoo, Tee, Eff, mate?

~Echo.
hihi..girl....tu parles toujours comme un gros routier plein de bière...enfin c'est l'effet que tu me fais car je ne comprends toujours rien à ton jargon-net ...hihi.. ;)
C'est good de te lire here...ça me rappelle ma jeunesse! :p
Prends soin de toi petite fille..kiss..:rose:

my dear little Denial ...congratulations ..even if it's the last award i would give to you...hihi...so i give one in secret the award of a girl who has a BIG BIG BIG heart! Thanks for you!

Thanks a lot for your award even if i really think I don't deserve it...i've just said to some of yours what I really feel : that there is something beautiful inside you and that you've just to be patient for the time shows you that...and brings to you the happiness that you deserve..
So it's yours parents who deserve this award for having created you...not me ...So make a big kiss to them, kiddies ! ;)

Little QueenBee...you have perfectly chosen your nickname...you're our little "Queen" on tatysite.....i'm feel suddendly against democracy!...God Save the Queen! :10x:

teeny
07-02-2005, 00:33
.i'm feel suddendly against democracy!...God Save the Queen!lol.. well, it's possible to have both :p Otherwise it doesn't matter who I vote for this tuesday.

kishkash
07-02-2005, 05:31
.enfin c'est l'effet que tu me fais car je ne comprends toujours rien à ton jargon-net LMAO! she's totally ghetto fab ;)

nath
07-02-2005, 07:42
Laughing a lot here kishkash...cause i was looking at your carott avatar and suddendly my brain associated it to:omgwtfkthxbai2u!!11!!one!one!!... :eek: ..another world...hihi.... :p

spyretto
07-02-2005, 18:36

Meep.

However, thank you for the vote. This ol' veteran appreciates it. ^_^ Y'all behave now, and have fun!

~Echo.

On surement rapelle qui tu es, et puisque tu es ici pourquoi par returner sur le forum?
retournez chez nous?

denial
14-02-2005, 03:59
my dear little Denial ...congratulations ..even if it's the last award i would give to you...hihi...so i give one in secret the award of a girl who has a BIG BIG BIG heart! Thanks for you!

Thank you Nath... though I'm not really sure what is "big heart" means. But I think its good. Thank you again.