PDA

View Full Version : The "Super" Test

Mossopp
25-01-2005, 23:50
I know the title makes it sounds kinda lame but the results I got were, on the whole, pretty accurate (and revealing).
Also, the rules dictate that I have to share it with at least 6 other people (I assume that there are more than 6 regular posters still present here ;) ).

The "Super" Test (http://www.saiyanisland.com/test.html)

Khartoun2004
25-01-2005, 23:58
OK I did it. It really is kind of cool.... So go do it! Cause I've had enough bad luck for the last few weeks.

Mossopp
26-01-2005, 00:09
Guys!! I'm fucking serious! You have to take this test!! I took it for the first time 20 minutes ago and the wish I made at the end of it has already come true!!!!!!
I'm shaking right now. I can't fucking believe it!! :eek: :dead:

EeZeReal
26-01-2005, 00:10
Well the very last point was the only one that was really correct :rolleyes:

:p

Although apparently I have to tell 73 people about this game :laugh:

QueenBee
26-01-2005, 00:11
I took it... and I've taken it tons of times before.. 'cause of those stupid people who constantly send me these things. :p

Khartoun2004
26-01-2005, 00:12
Guys!! I'm fucking serious! You have to take this test!! I took it for the first time 20 minutes ago and the wish I made at the end of it has already come true!!!!!!

Mossopp what was your wish? I'm just curious...

alright I'm going to post my answers because I have nothing better to do...

1. 7
2. 12
3. Sam
4. David (my older brother)
5. Sara
6. Mom
7. Dave (My best friend)
8. All the things she said
9. Everything
10. Losing my religion
11. What are you waiting for ( you know that really catchy song from Gwen Stefani :D )

Mossopp
26-01-2005, 00:18
Mossopp what was your wish? I'm just curious...
I wished that My Chemical Romance would come back to play in Scotland again really soon.
15 minutes later I visit ticketmaster.co.uk ......... guess who's playing at the Glasgow QMU on 7th April??!! :eek:
I kid you not. I could not believe my eyes.

Unplugged
26-01-2005, 01:17
wished that My Chemical Romance would come back to play in Scotland again really soon.
15 minutes later I visit ticketmaster.co.uk ......... guess who's playing at the Glasgow QMU on 7th April??!!
I kid you not. I could not believe my eyes.
And you think that the magical test was the one responsible for bringing them back to Scotland to play? :p

Anyway... I'm gonna take that test right now ;)

EDIT: OK, took it. Well, not all of the stuff they said actually matched with reality. My ex-girlfriend isn't the person I most care about, and my mother definitely does NOT know me very well. :p
But now that they tell me to send it to 11 people... well, if I tell people here to do it, does it count? If so..... Everyone, go take the test! :p If not..... I'm screwed :p

QueenBee
26-01-2005, 01:48
The thing is, the test contradicts itself: :p

1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
NOW...send this to 10 people within the hour you read this...IF you do..your wish will come true. If you don't it will become the opposite

:laugh:

Anyway, I didn't even make a wish...

coolasfcuk
26-01-2005, 02:37
:eek: you must be kidding! Please, say you dont really believe it THIS test .... :flag:

..well, I took it anyway, and what can I say .... this test is definatelly NOT gay friendly! :rolleyes: It just told me that I am in love with my very good GAY GUY friend :lol: The song that tells most about my mind is 'Armageddon it' .. and the song telling me how i feel about life is: 'pour some sugar on me'!!!! hahaahhaah (what can i do, its Def Leppard on VH1....)

well, im not gonna sweat about telling 9 people, as i am currently working on my wish, and it is only up to me to get this portfolio printing tonight!

spyretto
26-01-2005, 02:47
NOT gay friendly? Sounds intruiging, I gotta take it! :laugh:

forre
26-01-2005, 02:55
1. The results I got made no sense for my part.
2. There's no chance that my wish comes true and that's why there's no reason to send it to people. I never send or forward such e-mails to people anyway, 'cause I have no desire to look as a freak in their eyes. I'm too old for such BS.

spyretto
26-01-2005, 03:15
ok, well I did it but the song names I used were kinda dodgy still it turns out it's right when it comes to almost all the people I mentioned.

The person who knows me best is my father (true) the person I like but can't figure out is my sister (true) the person I care the most is my g/f (true) and my lucky star is my best friend...really spot on!

The problem was that the song title that speaks about my mind turned out to be "How Am I Supposed to Live without You" :laugh:
and the song that describes how I feel about life was "Band On The Run" ;)

I even sent it to ten bloody people and I haven't done this before...am I supposed to say what I wished for? Cause in like 15 minutes I'll know if it comes true or not.

If it does it's cool; if not, sorry Mossopp but the test's magic is a hoax :D

PS. I just noticed another coincidence, the song game has stopped on the letter "h"! "How Am I supposed To Live Without You", haha :D

PS. Of course I sent it to 10 people using a dodgy email address - so they wouldn't know it's me . But still I did it :)

spyretto
26-01-2005, 03:25
sorry the wish just fell through... :bebebe:

Mossopp
26-01-2005, 10:17
Oh come on people! It's just a bit of fun.
And, yes - I truly believe that this "anti-gay" "hoax" test is responsible for making my wish come true. :rolleyes:
I was just excited because the person who showed it to me said that their wish came true the next day, and that their friend who also took the test had his wish come true 10 minutes later. Of course I was sceptical, and obviously I don't believe that the test is responsible for what happened (do you think I'm retarded or something? give me some credit!) but, you gotta admit, it's one hell of a spooky coincidence!
Some of you over-analyse things to the extent that all the fun gets sucked right out of it. Honestly.

nath
26-01-2005, 10:18
funny..

*The one that you love is Olga hihi...sorry darling I've changed your identity ...intuition ;) (think it is true!)

*Your dad is one you like but can't work out.(don't understand answer so .can't say.)
*You care most about M... (one of my best friends..fragile as a little bird..)(true)
*T... (my best friend) is the one who knows you very well. (true)

*Olga is your lucky star...oh! oh! you've got the jackpot today , sweetie..(true)
*"Have i told you lately that i love you ?" is the song that matches with Olga (true...)

*"I Do I Do I Do" is a song for your dad ..... :eek: ..not really ! I don't have any ambition to marry my dad in a next life! :rolleyes:

*"All the things she said" is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.( ...it's true that I love to speak with her 'cause it's never boring...:love::...Even when she explains to me the creation of Univers and the Black Holes...in english!.... :rolleyes: ..she remains ..my STAR! :p

*"Aimer"(to love) is the song telling you how you feel about life ...absolutely true! :p

Our brains aren't surprising ! Just programmed to think and follow the same schema...pssss...

coolasfcuk
26-01-2005, 15:20
Olga is A MAN? :eek: I knew it... i KNEW IT!!! :gigi:

Nath, are you cheating? how come 2 songs are dedicated to Olga :bebebe: LoL

Khartoun2004
26-01-2005, 18:40
..well, I took it anyway, and what can I say .... this test is definatelly NOT gay friendly! :rolleyes: It just told me that I am in love with my very good GAY GUY friend :lol:

LMAO! That happened to me too. According to this test I'm in love with my roommate, who happens to be my best friend... but I definitely don't "love" him in anyway other than platonically. Although he is the hottest asian I've ever met. :rolleyes:

nath
26-01-2005, 18:50
Olga is A MAN? :eek: I knew it... i KNEW IT!!! :gigi:
Nath, are you cheating? how come 2 songs are dedicated to Olga :bebebe: LoL
Of course I wasn't cheating.... :bebebe:
"Olga ..a Man"....hahah ...we spoke about that a lot of times , You & Me, in "tête à tête" my Cool.... :p and I see you always keep your old phantasm to see Olga as a man....hahaha..........so now....you've said that in public.....I let you fix that with her.... :D ..I'm bad ...I know...my poor Coolllll....puss pusss.........and by the way , do you imagine me with a guy in my bed??!!!!!! :bebebe: .....psssssssss ... ;)

coolasfcuk
26-01-2005, 18:57
"Olga ..a Man"....hahah ...we spoke about that a lot of times , You & Me, in "tête à tête" my Cool.... :p and I see you always keep your old phantasm to see Olga as a man....hahaha..........so now....you've said that in public.....I let you fix that with her....
:eek: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? you got it all CONFUSED .... YOU are the 'man' .. not Olga :rolleyes: LoL ... that is of course based on who does the dishes ... :gigi:

psssssssssssss, nath, I wasnt imagining YOU with ANYONE in bed... and now... :eek: ...look what you've done :girl:

nath
26-01-2005, 19:08
psssssssssssss, nath, I wasnt imagining YOU with ANYONE in bed... and now... :eek: ...look what you've done :girl:
...so you mean now that i'm FRIGID!!!!.....:kuli:...and i was about to send you a post card for the Happy New year !!......:cry:

teeny
26-01-2005, 22:26
I've tried this test before aswell. Like always I ended up being in love with Peter. And I'm not :rolleyes: The matching song is "Adam's Song" by Blink 182. Actually most of the songs I wrote down makes little sense..
8: Adam's Song
9: Hanging By A Moment
10: Thank You
11: I Like The Way