PDA

View Full Version : Oh Lookie another wallpaper

QueenBee
24-01-2005, 23:47
Beeeeeeeep (http://home.1asphost.com/losmiserables/waaall.jpg)
(It looks weird unless you view it in full size)

crni
24-01-2005, 23:54
another great wp! ...i mean, another good work from you, but yulia's teeth look kinda scary in that pic :none: lena, on the other hand, looks lovely :p
the background and the stain effects are super cool :kwink: :rose:

EeZeReal
24-01-2005, 23:56
S'bootiful :p kinda like um..... ;)

And the blue just makes it better :p

haku
25-01-2005, 12:19
BeeeeeeeepOoh, nice creative work, i like the pic, the layout, the colors, the... stains, great work. :D

I have to ask though, what are those fluid stains splattered all over the girls supposed to represent? The result of the overexcitement of certain fans while watching Y&L... hmm, interacting with each other? :gigi:

*gets a flashback of a thread where Phil was talking about specks of fluid on his screen while watching PD* :p

EeZeReal
25-01-2005, 15:06
*gets a flashback of a thread where Phil was talking about specks of fluid on his screen while watching PD* :p

:laugh: :laugh:

I swear on my brothers life they were not created by me :gigi:

Ahhh the good ol' days :p

QueenBee
25-01-2005, 15:43
Ooh, nice creative work, i like the pic, the layout, the colors, the... stains, great work. :D

I have to ask though, what are those fluid stains splattered all over the girls supposed to represent? The result of the overexcitement of certain fans while watching Y&L... hmm, interacting with each other? :gigi:

LOL! Well... umm.. no that's not really what *I* had in mind when creating it, but you make what you want of it... :p

HAHA you guys are so crazeh.. :lol:

Thanks for the comments everyone. :rose: