PDA

View Full Version : The Trump-Knauss Wedding

freddie
21-01-2005, 20:17
This Saturday, 58-year-old billionaire Donald Trump (http://www.nodice.ca/theapprentice/images/donald.jpg) will marry 34-year-old Slovene model Melania Knauss (http://www.netglimse.com/celebs/pages/melania_knauss/1.shtml) in Palm Beach. Mr. Trump is currently number 74 on the Forbes list of 400 richest Americans, with an estimated worth of $2.6 billion.

Ms. Knauss is currently number 18 on the GQ list of GQ girls. Her wedding dress, a Christian Dior Haute Couture that recently graced the cover of Vogue, took over a thousand hours to make and costs about $200,000. Her wedding ring is just a touch more expensive, at $1.5 million.

It's an extravaganza that will also be attended by a long list of celebrities, including:

Clint Eastwood
Oprah Winfrey
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Usher
Luciano Pavarotti
P. Diddy
Muhammad Ali
Shaquille O'Neal
...and more.

He lives in New York... and he choses a SLOVENE girl? Is he out of his mind?! :p
Though he has a soft spot for slavic girls it seems since one of his wife, Ivana Ivana Marie Zelnickova Winklmayr, (better known as Ivana Trump), is Czech.

Mossopp
21-01-2005, 20:19
I think it's safe to say that neither love nor physical attraction is a major factor in this union. At least not from where Miss Knauss is standing. :rolleyes:

freddie
21-01-2005, 20:34
Who knows. Maybe she just has a thing for blonde billionaires.

madeldoe
21-01-2005, 22:34
I think it's safe to say that neither love nor physical attraction is a major factor in this union. At least not from where Miss Knauss is standing. :rolleyes:

yep i must agree.. i was watching the apprentice the other day while they were visiting the 21 club. and he just introduced her as Melania to the contestants. and while they were heading in to the restaurant, he goes in first and doesnt mind her at all, the same when they are walking. its kinda sad... but i guess a couple billion dollars can substitute for a little love and atention?

PowerPuff Grrl
22-01-2005, 07:42
I think it's safe to say that neither love nor physical attraction is a major factor in this union.

Seriously, Trump is into blondes.