PDA

View Full Version : The alcohol thread *grins*

Rachel
12-01-2005, 07:20
Me & Queenie think we should have a thread where we post the funny things we've done while drunk...

Here's mine...

About week before xmas I was at a party, I was completely smashed and I decided to call Phil (EeZeReal). Me and a few of my friends spoke to his voicemail for nearly two minutes LOL Phil recorded it onto his computer as I couldn't remember much LOL

Just listen for yourself...

shame (http://www.yuliavolkova.biz/hmmmmmail.mp3) :p

Could I sound anymore fucked up?! LMAO! :laugh:

Seems I love Phil a lot LMAO :D

Pleeeeeeeease, no depressing stories :no:

EDIT: Mossopp, you will probably find it extra funny as me and my friend Bam mention Phil's Angel crush :laugh:

Mossopp
12-01-2005, 10:29
Pleeeeeeeease, no depressing stories :no:
That's a warning to me, I take it? :p
Mossopp, you will probably find it extra funny as me and my friend Bam mention Phil's Angel crush :laugh:
Cool. I'll listen to it when I get home.

EeZeReal
12-01-2005, 15:17
Me and a few of my friends spoke to his voicemail for nearly two minutes LOL

*cough* and lefffft me 2 others and left me 9 missed call *cough* :laugh: saddddd :p

Seems I love Phil a lot LMAO

Let's not go there ;) :gigi:

Phil's Angel crush

Crush?! come again? :p

I'll look for something to post, I'm sure I have a pic somewhere :rolleyes:

Khartoun2004
12-01-2005, 19:08
OK I have one...

I took my roomy Sam to Provincetown for his birthday in July and we poured an entire bottle of UV Sour apple Vodka in two Dunkin dounuts cups and got totally drunk. Then we decided to walk around commercial Street. We walked into the Sunglasses Hut there and one of the sales people (a really hot chick I might add) asked Sam what he was drinking, and Sam said "It's green tea!" and the girl was like I don't think Dunkin Dounuts sells green tea, and I was like, "It's Sour Apple flavered."

Then the girl and I started this tug-of-war fight over Sam because she wouldn't let him leave until he had bought a pair of Gucci sunglasses. Later that night we were sitting infront of the pizza shop and there were these two people handing stuff out in the street, so Sam yelled over to the, "What are you selling and how much is it?" and the guy said, "We're not selling anything it's free!" so Sam yelled, "I want some!" so the guy walks over and dumps an entire bag of condoms, dental dams and lube on Sam's lap.

And that's all I remember until I woke up freezing cold on the nude beach.

Crampaholic
12-01-2005, 21:03
I dont know how to upload a sound file :bum:

Mossopp
13-01-2005, 00:47
Just listen for yourself...
shame (http://www.yuliavolkova.biz/hmmmmmail.mp3) :p
Good Lord! I've never heard anyone sound as fucking blootered as you do in that message! What are you saying??? The only bits I could make out are the "I loooove yooooooooooou"'s!! :laugh:
Could I sound anymore fucked up?!
Nope. It's not humanly possible! :D
Mossopp, you will probably find it extra funny as me and my friend Bam mention Phil's Angel crush
Bam sounds cool.
Can I ask why he's called "Bam"? He's not a fan of Bam Margera, is he? (I bet he's sick of people asking him that! :laugh: )

As you'd imagine I have my fair share of *aherm* colourful anecdotes of my drunken escapades. However, I'm still deciding how many of them I wish to share with you all... :hmmm:

Rachel
13-01-2005, 01:11
Good Lord! I've never heard anyone sound as fucking blootered as you do in that message! What are you saying??? The only bits I could make out are the "I loooove yooooooooooou"'s!! :laugh:LMAO!!! I was pretty fucking drunk - my mum had to practically carry me into the car when she picked me up LMAO :laugh:

I would write a transcript...butt ehhh...I won't...I'm not writing out the embarrassing things I was saying LOL

Bam sounds cool.
Can I ask why he's called "Bam"? He's not a fan of Bam Margera, is he? (I bet he's sick of people asking him that! :laugh: ) LMAO! Nope he isn't a fan of Margera! He's been called Bam since he was 5 - his name is Andrew Mark Brown and if you rearrange his initials you get "Bam". He's gay and I often like to wind him up by pointing at guys in the street and saying "I bet you'd like to 'bam' him!" LMAO :laugh:

As you'd imagine I have my fair share of *aherm* colourful anecdotes of my drunken escapades. However, I'm still deciding how many of them I wish to share with you all... :hmmm:Go on, share!!! :p

Mossopp
13-01-2005, 01:14
his name is Andrew Mark Brown and if you rearrange his initials you get "Bam". He's gay and I often like to wind him up by pointing at guys in the street and saying "I bet you'd like to 'bam' him!"
I knew he was gay. I could tell by the way he spoke.
What age is he? Just out of interest.
Go on, share!!! :p
Maybe later...... :kwink:

Rachel
13-01-2005, 01:17
I knew he was gay. I could tell by the way he spoke.
What age is he? Just out of interest.He's two months older than me - he's 17, he'll be 18 in May.