PDA

View Full Version : New Tatysite.net layout

haku
09-01-2005, 22:41
Ok, i just noticed that the homepage has a new layout! When did that happen?

I like it! :D I like the colors, the deep red, i like the choice of pictures for the top banner, and i like the baby thingy at the top right (how is that called in english?), lol! Nice touch! :D

QueenBee
09-01-2005, 22:50
:eek: Thanks for pointing that out!

Man, the new layout kicks so much ass... I completely love it. Whoever did it (I'm guessing Igor), awesome job :done: Proves that Tatysite.net is the best best best Tatu site in the world. :D

i like the baby thingy at the top right (how is that called in english?)
Pacifier, if I'm correct. :D (totally don't know how to spell that)

Oh and for those who are too lazy to type:
http://tatysite.net

RowerB
09-01-2005, 23:17
Thanks for the link, QueenBee.
The page looks good.

Pacifier, if I'm correct.
Here in the UK it’s called a dummy, but it is called a pacifier somewhere else.

spyretto
09-01-2005, 23:26
yes it's very nice. Layout's great, you get some cool, relatively new picks of Y&L and then as you scroll down a little you get the perfect greeting:

"Tatu: Worst Musical Group" :lol:

Kate
10-01-2005, 09:36
Igor did an awesome job with the design! It's light on graphics and "heavy" on the information. :D

Hidden "jokes":
1). Did you notice that baby accessory on the top right hand corner? That's a fantastic touch! :lol:
2). On top of the page in italics it says in Russian "Я устала... я устала" which means "I'm tired... I'm tired" from the rap part of the lyrics of "Stars". A hint that the fans are all tired of waiting, perhaps? :heh:

TatySite.net RuLeZzzz! :D :D :D

RowerB
10-01-2005, 11:38
TatySite.net RuLeZzzz! :D :D :D
It just needs some tatu fans to register and then it would be the best.

Kate
10-01-2005, 11:46
RowerB, Tatu fans are an extict species. :D

spyretto
10-01-2005, 12:03
oh yeah, we're not even fans anymore. We're just lurkers :p

nath
10-01-2005, 17:38
To tell the truth...hum...I think it's a great job, very esthetic ....but....it reminds me too much the design of the official site of tatu....
And as the news are written with larger letters , you have less a general view of the news ...I mean you have to go down to see the older news...
So I agree it's a great job with "very fine taste"..but , may be , the previous page was more practical to use for me...but , Igor, you are an artist ...:done:

denial
11-01-2005, 12:44
To tell the truth...hum...I think it's a great job, very esthetic ....but....it reminds me too much the design of the official site of tatu....
And as the news are written with larger letters , you have less a general view of the news ...I mean you have to go down to see the older news...
So I agree it's a great job with "very fine taste"..but , may be , the previous page was more practical to use for me...
I agree with Nath!

but , Igor, you are an artist ...:done:
... well .. yeah .. the baby accessories is cool .. I like it ..

Igor
12-01-2005, 18:25
Thanks for opinions. :10x:

taturocks8
13-01-2005, 04:08
Hi I like the new layout :)

teeny
13-01-2005, 21:30
I agree with it being less optimal for browsing around in. I think the generel problem with some pages is a huge fixed background and a main page thats half visiable and a scroll bar that goes on and on..

Since I'm constantly trying to fix things.. could the menu in the English page say "About" instead of the current alternative spelling? :lalala:

Well done though :done:

Khartoun2004
20-01-2005, 03:31
RowerB, Tatu fans are an extict species. :D

good one Kate... But I don't think they're extinct quite yet... more like they're in hibernation :laugh:

redmartini
20-02-2005, 22:00
I like it to. It's very nice! ;)

denial
23-02-2005, 10:33
I just check.

no more english section and translation on eng.tatysite.net?

I thought I did saw the english section before. Even subscribed to the RSS version. :ithink:

Edit:

oh now it works and okay .. :ithink:

haku
12-06-2005, 23:45
For members who do not visit the home page (http://eng.tatysite.net/) very often, the layout has been revamped.

freddie
13-06-2005, 00:33
Noticed. I like it more then the previous one. The blue rug background design rocks. And thank God the pacifier's gone. :p

nath
13-06-2005, 04:34
I like it very much too ! :) Igor :done:

forre
13-06-2005, 04:50
Ok, i just noticed that the homepage has a new layout! When did that happen?
Yesterday. A brand new lay out. We thought to set up a poll but as it seems there's no need for that.

I personally like it, thought I can complain over a few things. Hi-hi. No problem. This one looks genuine and not as another copy of the official site when it comes to the colour scheme.

Super! :done:

teeny
13-06-2005, 12:01
This one looks genuine and not as another copy of the official site when it comes to the colour scheme.Yeah.. which makes me enjoy the new one a lot more aswell :)

Looks nice. Thank you for the heads up, haku :heh:

arbalet42
13-06-2005, 14:04
Wow! :eek:
The new official site's layout is superb!!! I like the combination of blue and "gold" colours. :coctail:
Hey, Igor! I'd like to give you my reputation points for the work done (because it is really worth), but it seems like I "should spread them around" before giving them to you. :( Nevertheless, get my congratulations! :done:

Echoed
14-06-2005, 18:56
Nice layout, Igor. ;) Good job, Mr. Admin.

~Echo.