PDA

View Full Version : It's just sex from Angelina

Rachel
05-01-2005, 03:26
It's just sex from Angelina
Tuesday, January 4 2005, 10:28 GMT -- by Daniel Saney

Sex-driven actress Angelina Jolie has made it clear to her sexual partners that they can only expect sex and friendship from her.

She currently has two sexual partners chosen from an array of her male friends and has stipulated to them that they are partners as opposed to proper boyfriends - they are not to get any ideas.

Femalefirst quote her as saying: "I have two lovers right now and they're both men, for the moment anyway.

"I've known these men for a long time and before we become lovers we had discussions on how that's all we would be, because you need to be very careful that no one gets hurt.

"I've been with one of them for two years now and talk about life and politics, share books, now he's one of the greatest friends I have.

"Usually, there's a stereotype that women have to give their hearts in relationships, while men can just give their penises. But I don't believe that."

What do you think off this? :hmmm: I think it's a little weird :hmmm:

Why anyone would wanna have sex with her anyway I'll never understand :hmmm:

warx
05-01-2005, 05:24
first i was :eek: then i ws :p then :lol:

madeldoe
05-01-2005, 08:51
Why anyone would wanna have sex with her anyway I'll never understand
:eek: whaaaaaaaaaaaa? shes one of the fucking hottest women walking this earth...that voluptious body :dead:..beautiful breasts :dead:..perfect curves :dead:..and ofcourse those juicy..plump..mammoth lips gaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh :dead: :dead: :dead:

Mossopp
05-01-2005, 12:14
Rachel, you must be the only gay woman on Planet Earth who doesn't find Angelina Jolie attractive. I'll admit she's not the necessarily the best-looking actress in Hollywood but, damn, is she sexy!?! :dead:

And as for the article you posted - if she wants to act that way then let her. Men have treated women like disposable objects since the dawn of time. What's the big deal if a woman wants to turn the tables on them?
I find that kind of behaviour completely disgusting whether it's a man or a woman that's doing it! :bebebe:

rosh
05-01-2005, 13:15
its not actually disgusting behaviour if there is complete agreement on both sides that its just sex, not a relationship. thats quite civil actually.

spyretto
05-01-2005, 14:29
if she pays them well enough, no problemo. Everything has its price...

Mossopp
05-01-2005, 16:29
its not actually disgusting behaviour if there is complete agreement on both sides that its just sex, not a relationship. thats quite civil actually.
"Civil"? How on earth can that kind of behaviour be classed as "civil"? Rutting away like crazy with no regard whatsoever for emotions or relationships? That's what animals do! Are we no better than the animals?!
I despair of today's society. I really do. :(

Rachel
05-01-2005, 16:34
"Civil"? How on earth can that kind of behaviour be classed as "civil"? Rutting away like crazy with no regard whatsoever for emotions or relationships? That's what animals do! Are we no better than the animals?!
I despair of today's society. I really do. :(I think the same really. It's abusing your body. I may be the puddle queen but I'm not in a race to sleep with as many women as possible.

In the end she's just gonna feel used & dirty.

PowerPuff Grrl
05-01-2005, 17:10
Hmmm, I'm going to have to go with rosh on this one. I fail to see anything uncivilized with polygamy when all parties have given their consent to it. It is quite possible to love more than one person, so I have heard.
Furthermore, if we were to take Angelina's word than the fact that she has discussed the nature of this relationship to her "lovers," this would imply that she is concerned with the feelings of those involved.

If she never had any consent and still continued?
That would be barbaric.

And on a final note, I see this as a reaction to her previous relationships which have ended sooo badly (and this is solely attributed to her horrific taste in men, see Halle Berry). She probably wants a solid relationship with anybody but with as little emotional investment as possible. This, most likely, won't end well for her.
Damn it Angie! Just go back to women.

rosh
05-01-2005, 17:12
she isnt though. shes had 2 partners in 2 years. thats not a race. and whats wrong with detaching emotion from practicality ? if it works for her and it isnt hurting anyone, why are you all moaning so much ? no ones asking you to start doing that, why be so judgemental of something obviously working for someone else ?

Mossopp
05-01-2005, 17:15
and whats wrong with detaching emotion from practicality ?
What's "practicality" got to do with it? Is it really so inconvenient to go without sex for a few years?

Unplugged
05-01-2005, 17:15
I don't understand what's so shocking. It's called "friends with benefits" :heh: Both guys know they're just her sexual partners and friends and they're ok with it, so why do people tend to give off that vibe that she's just "using" them or treating them like pieces of meat? They're good friends and they get laid once in a while. So?!... :p

coolasfcuk
05-01-2005, 17:18
:done: yeah, I dont see where the problem is either.
I know people like that as well .... a have a friend (a girl) who is the same way - super sexual person that has sex with guy friends of hers. All parties are aware there is no relationship, just pure sex and they are all happy :coctail:

and YES, no sex for few years is BAD ! :gigi:

QueenBee
05-01-2005, 17:32
I don't really see anything wrong with it... Both parties agreed then there's really no problem... not something I would personally do. I donno how it's gonna work out though, my English teacher told me someone always gets hurt in the end. :lol:

spyretto
05-01-2005, 17:32
So Angelina Jolie has two sexual slaves to use whenever she feels horny? It might be true or it might be not true. It might be intended as a good publicity stunt for sexual lifestyle freaks like you who read this stuff.

Whatever brings the dough bro. If incest were the hippest thing around, vermins would dance about.

Am I a bit cynical? :no:

rosh
05-01-2005, 17:33
What's "practicality" got to do with it? Is it really so inconvenient to go without sex for a few years?

just because you have an idealists view of what sex should be like does not mean everyone else shares that view. and its wrong to try and force that view on others. if it works for you, great, but that doesnt mean it should apply to everyone else.

it is not morally reprehensible either. others might tell you that your attitude towards alcohol is morally reprehensible. thats antagonistic. i believe that people should be able to do what ever works for them as long as it isnt harmful and as long as all parties concerned are responsible and knowledgeable.

QueenBee
05-01-2005, 17:36
spyretto, HAHAHA, well it must be for publicity, I mean, why would anyone even mention that?! "Oh hello I'm doing great and oh yeah I have two sex slaves at my home waiting for me after the interview" :lol: Whatever...

Unplugged
05-01-2005, 17:39
So Angelina Jolie has two sexual slaves
Where exactly did she mention sex slaves? :p She mentioned two good friends who bang her once in a while.

coolasfcuk
05-01-2005, 17:55
She mentioned two good friends who bang her once in a while.
maybe SHE 'bangs' them :heh: lots of guys enjoy some strap-on action from the girl :gigi: Angelina strikes me as the kind that would do exactly that :cool:

Unplugged
05-01-2005, 17:57
maybe SHE 'bangs' them
Yeah, probably :D When it comes to sex, it looks to me she's quite versatile, always ready for everything :p

teeny
05-01-2005, 19:53
Rachel, you must be the only gay woman on Planet Earth who doesn't find Angelina Jolie attractive.I fail to see anything special about her aswell. She's a good actress though. At least in Girl, Interrupted.

Rachel
05-01-2005, 19:56
She not my type at all - mainly because of her breasts and her lips :hmmm: And just generally her body shape - she's too curvy :hmmm:

teeny
05-01-2005, 19:59
And just generally her body shape - she's too curvycan't be the curves that does it in my case.. could be her lips or just the lack of something unmentionable..

Rachel
05-01-2005, 20:05
I also get the impression she really does love her A LOT and that does turn me off.

Although I get the same impression from Yulia and it hasn't turned me off of her :rolleyes:

QueenBee
05-01-2005, 20:56
When it comes to Angelina - I don't like her that much. She just has too much self-confidence it seems. Plus she's called Angelina so now I can't name my kids that 'cause they'll only remind me of her. :mad:

spyretto
07-01-2005, 11:43
How come Angelina's a alleged bi but all her lovers are men? Does she like to leave her opportunities open?

Mossopp
07-01-2005, 12:06
How come Angelina's a alleged bi but all her lovers are men? Does she like to leave her opportunities open?
Probably because it's "cool" to say you're bi. :rolleyes:
Or she just likes to string her fans along in the same way Pink does. Pink is neither gay nor bi but yet she's still one of the dyke-iest women I've ever seen. It gets her a massive gay fanbase and guarantees her the 'pink pound' (ie. all their money).
Argh! Don't get me started on Pink! She's a total minger and yet all the girls love her - it's not fair!! :mad:

luxxi
07-01-2005, 12:18
why is everybody focusin on Angelina here? "Angelina is this-and-that for doing this, Angelina is whatever"? Why doesn't anybody bitch about those two guys who agreed to it? Don't they have as "odd" mentality to agree to this as you claim Angelina has? :rolleyes:

:newyear:

teeny
07-01-2005, 12:23
Tatysite, love or leave it. And don't bother complaining, thread will be closed.:laugh:

Focus is Angelina because she's the only famous part involved. Had it been a John Doe we would never have heard of it. No Angelina no story. Simple as that..

Mossopp
07-01-2005, 12:31
Nobody is bitching about the guys for 3 reasons:

1. Niether of them is famous so we don't care about them
2. They are guys and we expect them to behave like dogs
3. No straight man in his right mind would ever turn Angelina Jolie down anyway!

haku
07-01-2005, 13:11
2. They are guys and we expect them to behave like dogsNice. :rolleyes:

3. No straight man in his right mind would ever turn Angelina Jolie down anyway!I must be crazy because i would. She looks like a blow-up doll on steroids, i fail to see the attraction. And those collagen-filled duck lips? Ewww.

Mossopp
07-01-2005, 13:26
Nice. :rolleyes:
Sorry, but you gotta admit - the majority of men are only interested in one thing.

I must be crazy because i would. She looks like a blow-up doll on steroids, i fail to see the attraction. And those collagen-filled duck lips? Ewww.
That's too funny! :laugh:
Fair enough though, I can see she might not be to everyone's taste but her name continues to feature in absolutely every 'Sexiest Woman' poll compiled these days. Which, I'll admit is pretty wierd when you consider that Eliza Dushku is never even given a mention. Why should "duck lips" get all the attention that my Eliza truly deserves?! :mad:
* goes into a rant.. *

spyretto
07-01-2005, 14:41
Sorry, but you gotta admit - the majority of men are only interested in one thing.

It's the same thing that women are interested in but in a more roundabout way :p

That's too funny! :laugh:
Fair enough though, I can see she might not be to everyone's taste but her name continues to feature in absolutely every 'Sexiest Woman' poll compiled these days. Which, I'll admit is pretty wierd when you consider that Eliza Dushku is never even given a mention. Why should "duck lips" get all the attention that my Eliza truly deserves?! :mad:
* goes into a rant.. *

Angelina is a little bit overrated in my book too.