View Full Version : Q & A game (Part 3)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16

QueenBee
29-01-2005, 18:58
A: Because they're evil... or just really old. :p
Q: Who has lost their mind?

Mossopp
29-01-2005, 20:13
A: I think everyone has at some time in their lives.

Q: Does spyretto need to get out more? :p

spyretto
29-01-2005, 20:16
A: Absolutely not. He has to stay in more. Where the hell would he go in this God-forsaken country.

Q: Does Mossopp have to expand her musical horizons? ;)

aren't you gonna respond to my post at the playlists lets hear them thread or not? is this the way of your response? common, I've pissed off with everybody now. and I have issues... :p

QueenBee
29-01-2005, 20:22
A: I think so. :p
Q: Where did Moss get that idea about spyretto going out more from? :spy: :confused:

luxxi
29-01-2005, 20:49
It was on Buffy, I think.... :ithink:

What do you think about chocolade filled chocolade candy?

:newyear:

Mossopp
29-01-2005, 20:55
aren't you gonna respond to my post at the playlists lets hear them thread or not? is this the way of your response? common, I've pissed off with everybody now. and I have issues... :p
I know you have issues. That fact is painfully obvious.
I don't want to talk about music with you anymore. We'll never agree on anything and I really do feel like you say things you don't necessarily believe just because you want to annoy me. No one can have a sensible conversation with someone who behaves in the manner you do.
I also don't see why you feel the need to attack me personally in the process. WTF was that shit about me having a crush on MCR?! You've got no grounds to say such a thing - you're just being pathetic and immature.
Why do you even want me to respond? - according to you I'm too young to know what I'm talking about anyway.

EDIT: Spy! Why the hell do you keep deleting your posts? You've erased 2 of your last posts on the 'Playlist' thread. Are you trying to cover your tracks in the hope I'll forget what you said to me??

Unplugged
29-01-2005, 21:00
Right on, Mossopp. Those "my-musical-taste-is-better-than-yours" discussions are not only childish, but also pointless.

A: I think that's great :p

Q: Do you have voices in your head? :spy:

Unplugged
29-01-2005, 21:31
Spy, exactly, and you are nobody to state what music is good and what is bad, and what other people should listen to or not, criticizing them for their taste. Reduce yourself to your insignificancy.

luxxi
29-01-2005, 21:35
:yes:

Should one listen to voices in their heads? :spy:

spyretto
29-01-2005, 21:45
Spy, exactly, and you are nobody to state what music is good and what is bad, and what other people should listen to or not, criticizing them for their taste. Reduce yourself to your insignificancy.

You want me to respond to that? I will not because you won't like it. I'll tell you one thing though. When I and Mossopp argue, getting in the middle of it makes you look like an ass. You did it before in the best statement maker thread and without being provoked by me in any conceivable way...EVER. So you dropped down to zero in my estimation when you did that. Mossopp has the right to bash me as much as she wants because she's entitled to. You're not because I never gave you that license.
By the way, I find your sexually obsessive posts plain bizarre. :bebebe:

Unplugged
29-01-2005, 21:49
:laugh:

Unplugged
29-01-2005, 21:55
yeah, whatever. From now on, you're my number one target dude.
:lol: This is hilarious! Oh no, aren't I scared! You have 'targets', eh? Geez, dude, get a life. Do you actually think you can tease me or annoy me? :laugh: You can die trying, as far as I'm concerned.

QueenBee
29-01-2005, 22:14
WTF is this really happening?! :lol: :epopcorn:

Unplugged
29-01-2005, 23:38
WTF is this really happening?! :lol: :epopcorn:
:lol: I knoooooowwwww, it's sooo silly. But the guy just likes to pick up random pointless fights with people, it must give him some sort of high. Whatever :p :laugh:

luxxi
29-01-2005, 23:40
When I and Mossopp argue, getting in the middle of it makes you look like an ass.

And when the two of you carry on debates from other threads in this thread it makes you look like a couple of asses. Want to have discussion about music taste? Fine with me. :yes: Want to have discussion about music taste in Q & A thread? Not fine with me. :no: You two are like that cow who thought she could fly but forgot to pack bananas. :rolleyes:

So, can we go back to Q & A? :nunu:

spyretto
29-01-2005, 23:59
:lol: I knoooooowwwww, it's sooo silly. But the guy just likes to pick up random pointless fights with people, it must give him some sort of high. Whatever :p :laugh:

No, it's with only you, Mr Vasquez, my promise is a promise to you, Now will you excuse me I gotta reduce myself to my iinsignificancy. Oh, here's one for you, your computer is not even protected, open to all possible attacks. You gotta safeguard yourself :cool:

Q Should spy screw staringelf's computer as the last contribution to tatysite?

Mossopp
30-01-2005, 00:01
In my defence I'd like to say the following:
I'll be the first to admit that my arguements with Spyretto are stupid and pointless. They are pointless because Spyretto cannot present a coherant argument and has to resort to personal attacks to divert attention from the fact that he has no real point to make.
I suppose a lot of you may have missed Spy's nasty personal attacks on myself and others because his common practise is to erase his slanderous posts shortly after he writes them. This ensures that only the people he wants to hurt see them, thus continuing to look like the archetypal 'golden boy' in the eyes of the rest of the forum members.
I understand that it's annoying to the rest of you when Spy and I continue our debates on unrelated threads but that's whay Spy does - he narks at me on one thread and runs away from the consequences, only to bring the whole thing up again elsewhere. I can only assume this is another one of his flawed diversionary techniques.
I know a lot of you think our bickering is childish but how would you feel if some jackass on an internet message board verbally attacked and ridiculed what you hold dear for no reason other than his own sick amusement? It may seem trivial to the rest of you but it's important to me and I won't let anyone make a fool out of me, be it a person on the street or a faceless username on a messageboard.
I hope you understand the reasons behind my actions. I don't want to stoop to Spy's level but I do feel the need to defend myself. I'm sure any of you would in the circumstances.
Thank you.

Mossopp
30-01-2005, 00:03
Q Should spy screw staringelf's computer as the last contribution to tatysite?

I'm quoting this cos I know you'll erase it later. I want it immortallised.
Jackass.

QueenBee
30-01-2005, 00:09
wow... spyretto is like... Shapovalov.

A: Nah.
Q: I ask for the 100th time.. where's Kate? Vacation? :confused:

spyretto
30-01-2005, 00:13
are you joking mossopp? you started the personal attacks because I made fun of nu-metal,remenber? Is your name nu metal? Am I going to stand and tolerate your personal attacks because I expressed my opinion about this music? Better go back and see the thread about the "best statement award"?" and your patronising crap? and what about the others? Who's childish? I can write statements like these with not a single grain of truth and present them as facts to get the other members on my side but why should I do that anyway, I don't have to as you do.. You can go on uninterupted. Don't have to scoop to my level then. :bebebe:
jee, I gotta get out of here, this place stinks. So go on, mossopp dear the field is all yours now.

i spologise to the other members. Mossopp and staringelf ( what did I ever did to you prat?!) you started a personal vendetta with me you better have the guts to finish it.

Mossopp
30-01-2005, 00:16
wow... spyretto is like... Shapovalov.

No. He's nothing like Shap.
Let's make this clear:
Spyretto is harassing and intimidating other members of this forum. He clearly threatend to hack staringelf's computer. I saw it and I quoted it because I knew spy would deny it later.
This kind of behaviour is uncalled for and it's making this forum an unpleasent place to be. People have been banned from tatysite for less.
This is the 'Question and Answer' thread and my question is this:
Why is spyretto being allowed to get away with this?

kishkash
30-01-2005, 00:17
A: who knows....now that u mention it...i kinda do notice an absence of her...

Q: clucka lucka loo?

Mossopp
30-01-2005, 00:20
are you joking mossopp? you started the personal attacks because I made fun of nu-metal,remenber? Is your name nu metal? Am I going to stand and tolerate your personal attacks because I expressed my opinion about this music? Better go back and see the thread about the "best statement award"?" and your patronising crap? and what about the others? Who's childish? I can write statements like these with not a single grain of truth and present them as facts to get the other members on my side but why should I do that anyway, I don't have to as you do.. You can go on uninterupted. Don't have to scoop to my level then. :bebebe:
jee, I gotta get out of here, this place stinks. So go on, mossopp dear the field is all yours now.

So, go. Be the martyr.
You clearly attacked me first. I started a thread about an Evanescence CD and you flipped it around and insulted ME and MY taste in music. You can go and erase the evidence if you like (as you have done many times before) but everyone has read it already and they know I'm telling the truth.
I never once made an unprovoked attack on you personally. You, on the other hand have personally attacked me many times - even going so far as to accuse me of lying about my sexuality. Tell me, what the fuck does my sexuality have to do with a debate about music?
You're pathetic.
Good bye.

spyretto
30-01-2005, 00:22
No. He's nothing like Shap.
Let's make this clear:
Spyretto is harassing and intimidating other members of this forum. He clearly threatend to hack staringelf's computer. I saw it and I quoted it because I knew spy would deny it later.
This kind of behaviour is uncalled for and it's making this forum an unpleasent place to be. People have been banned from tatysite for less.
This is the 'Question and Answer' thread and my question is this:
Why is spyretto being allowed to get away with this?

Yeah Mossopp, start your pathetic little campaign to ban me. Oh please do ban me, please. Then I won't be tempted into coming here no more, even if I wanted. I think I have been fair to you and staringelf though. VERY fair...equal response to your abuse

Q: Didn't spy reiterate the threat of having staringelf's computer attacked? Then why is Mrs Depression impliying he erased it so that other members won't see it? Does she think spy cares?

PS : not your taste in music. I didn't even know you like nu-metal. Then you responded. I just said that metal is dying these days, and you took it personally. Why don't you go back and read?

Mossopp
30-01-2005, 00:27
Seriously, why are you doing this? Does it make you feel like a big man?
For fuck's sake - so you don't agree with me or Migs on certain things. Why are you making ridiculous threats toward us?
I thought you and I had sorted our differences. We were even getting on OK after the 'nu-metal' debacle, but then you had to go'n kick it all off again.
I'm not starting a "campaign" to ban you. All I'm saying is that people have been banned from this site for a lot less and you have clearly been breaking the rules. Personal threats are not okay.
You think your years make you so much wiser than the rest of us so why don't you start acting your age?

spyretto
30-01-2005, 00:33
Seriously, why are you doing this? Does it make you feel like a big man?
For fuck's sake - so you don't agree with me or Migs on certain things. Why are you making ridiculous threats toward us?
I thought you and I had sorted our differences. We were even getting on OK after the 'nu-metal' debacle, but then you had to go'n kick it all off again.
I'm not starting a "campaign" to ban you. All I'm saying is that people have been banned from this site for a lot less and you have clearly been breaking the rules. Personal threats are not okay.
You think your years make you so much wiser than the rest of us so why don't you start acting your age?

It's because you're making my life on the forum uncomfortable ever since I bashed nu metal, that's why. I did go overboard a lttle but you also kickstarted the whole thing. You also attacked me on a personal level, and you called my music "shit". So we're even I guess.
but do start a campaign to have me banned, it'd be fun. If we were in the old forum, that'd be my second warning by now.
Then it really pisses me off when staringelf steps out of his way to attack me, as if you can't do it on your own. He's done it how many times now, three? Is he your lawyer or something? pfff :bebebe:

luxxi
30-01-2005, 00:34
So, can we go back to Q & A? :nunu:

Guess not. :rolleyes:

Can somebody PM me when these two are done bickering here and this thread is back to asking and answering questions? It would be much apreciated. Thank you.

Mossopp
30-01-2005, 00:38
Don't worry luxxi. I'm finished with this bullshit.
Please accept my apologies.

spyretto
30-01-2005, 00:41
I'll have the last word on this. You can't turn round 180 degrees now and pretend you're above it. You did get down to my level and you did stoop even lower by holding a grudge. I know it and you know it.
Yeah luxxi, continue with the other bullshit. This bullshit is concluded.

luxxi
30-01-2005, 09:34
A/Q Why would I have duck in a loo? :spy:

Yeah luxxi, continue with the other bullshit. This bullshit is concluded.

If you think Q & A is bullshit why post here then? :rolleyes:

spyretto
30-01-2005, 09:53
A/Q Why would I have duck in a loo? :spy:

If you think Q & A is bullshit why post here then? :rolleyes:

It's an expression, it doesn't mean it's really bullshit. You're getting me?

EeZeReal
30-01-2005, 15:03
A: Coz it's a nice smelly duck

Q: Do you sleep on your back or on your front?

QueenBee
30-01-2005, 15:19
A: On the side. :p
Q: Ever hit anyone?

EeZeReal
30-01-2005, 15:22
A: Yah....some people deserve to get hit, like my brother :D

Q: Hit anyone? :p

QueenBee
30-01-2005, 15:25
A: Not really... I slapped a guy once for making comments about my ass. :rolleyes:
Q: Killed anyone? :spy:

luxxi
30-01-2005, 15:26
:no:

Ever put a hit on somebody? :laugh:

EeZeReal
30-01-2005, 15:27
A: Yah, tonnes of people :D :rolleyes:
A2: Yup, tonnes aswel

Q: Wanna know where I hid the bodies? ;)

luxxi
30-01-2005, 15:35
I know you keep them under your bed :rolleyes:

Is it OK to go to EeZeReal's place and beat the crap out of him? :nunu:

QueenBee
30-01-2005, 15:36
A: No, I'd kill you :nunu:
Q: Is it okay if we become hippies and spread love?

EeZeReal
30-01-2005, 15:46
A: Yes

Q: Do you wanna be a hippie? :D

QueenBee
30-01-2005, 15:53
A: Only if we're smoking weed :laugh:
Q: Are you with me?

EeZeReal
30-01-2005, 15:57
A: Yep :D

Q: How hippyish should we dress? :laugh:

spyretto
30-01-2005, 16:11
A: Naked, the ultimate hyppyism

Q: Do you have a garden at home?

QueenBee
30-01-2005, 16:17
A: Nope, I live in an apartment. :p
Q: How old were you when you first kissed? :p

EeZeReal
30-01-2005, 16:22
A: 7 :rolleyes:

Q: *Cough* same question? :lalala:

QueenBee
30-01-2005, 16:42
A: I donno... 9 possibly.
Q: When was the LAST time you kissed? :wantkiss:

luxxi
30-01-2005, 16:57
I don't kiss and tell. :no: Hit and run yes, but no kiss and tell. :no:

Which idiot invented cold winters? :nunu:

EeZeReal
30-01-2005, 17:05
A: God :rolleyes:

Q; Are you an idiot?

QueenBee
30-01-2005, 17:20
A/Q: Are you implying that I am? :nunu:

luxxi
30-01-2005, 17:23
A/Q Should I? :spy:

QueenBee
30-01-2005, 17:31
A: Your choice.. :spy:
Q: :spy: ?

luxxi
30-01-2005, 17:45
:nunu:

:kwink: ?

EeZeReal
30-01-2005, 21:21
A: Not from you ;)

Q: Are you going to hurt me with that bat?

QueenBee
30-01-2005, 21:29
A: I'll kill him :nunu: ;)
Q: Are they gonna get us or not? :spy:

EeZeReal
30-01-2005, 21:31
A: Not if we run fast enough :laugh:

Q; Who is 'us'?

QueenBee
30-01-2005, 21:36
A: You n me, baby... you n me :p
Q: Right?

EeZeReal
30-01-2005, 21:44
A: If you want ;)

Q: Why are they gonna get us?

QueenBee
30-01-2005, 21:47
A: Well.. they're not. Duh. :rolleyes:
Q: Do you get offended easily?

EeZeReal
30-01-2005, 21:52
A: Yes...your last answer offended me... :p *offended*

Q: Why doesn't my pc like me? :confused:

QueenBee
30-01-2005, 22:01
A: First your webcam, then your headphones, then your pc... something fishy is going on. :spy:
Q: You think they ganged up?

EeZeReal
30-01-2005, 22:08
A: Yes :( Well my pc has always hated me...but now it's gone a step further =/

Q: Should I fight back?

QueenBee
30-01-2005, 22:10
A: Why yes, yes you should... :liplick:
Q: Favorite Tatu song? :rolleyes:

crni
30-01-2005, 22:28
a: zachem ya... or ytnp... i dunno...

q: fav tech gadget?

EeZeReal
30-01-2005, 22:34
A: Mp3 Player :rolleyes:

Q: Fave song...ever? :p

crni
30-01-2005, 22:37
a: that's like... super tough question :rolleyes: ...maybe sunbeam - outside world, or lsg - hearts

q: same q :spy:

QueenBee
30-01-2005, 22:43
A: Hum hum... I don't know :( Such difficult questions.. damn you Phil! :p
Q: Same? KIDDING! :laugh:
What's the strangest thing that's ever happened to you?

EeZeReal
30-01-2005, 22:46
A: Somebody liked me :p

Q: What did you do yesterday at 4:53 PM? ;)

crni
30-01-2005, 22:48
a: drove a car ;)

q: and you at 21:44 :spy:
i just remembered i drove a car at 5:53, but since that's 4:53 to you, it's correct anyway :p

EeZeReal
30-01-2005, 22:50
A: Smoking in the smoking room at work...i think :spy:

Q: How many minutes have you been alive for? :P

crni
30-01-2005, 22:52
a: that would take some time to calculate, so... MANY minutes :p

q: what's ur monitor resolution? :spy:

btw, i believe i've been alive for about 11233440 (+/- several thousand) minutes :p

EeZeReal
30-01-2005, 23:01
A: I dunno..my screen is 1024x768 though and that's the only one that works properly :rolleyes:

Q: Aren't my questions great? ;)

crni
30-01-2005, 23:04
a: i must say they're unique :p

q: what are you doing when you're not doing anything :spy:

EeZeReal
30-01-2005, 23:26
A: Nothing :p

Q: Ever seen the Bemuda Triangle? :spy:

crni
30-01-2005, 23:29
a: :no:

q: even seen (or been in) an alien ship? :spy:

EeZeReal
30-01-2005, 23:31
A: LOL Nope...luxxi has though ;)

Q: Have you? :spy:

Unplugged
31-01-2005, 00:15
A: No :p

Q: Do you think most aliens are evil or there's nice ones like the one in "E.T."? :p

EeZeReal
31-01-2005, 00:20
A: I reckon they're actually like the aliens in Alien LOL :p

Q: What planet would you visit, if you could?

Unplugged
31-01-2005, 00:29
A: Jupiter!

Q: You? :p

luxxi
31-01-2005, 09:43
Alien homeworld. :love:

Are aliens from Alien just adorable or what?

crni
31-01-2005, 12:17
a: not really :rolleyes:

q: how do you make something out of nothing? :spy:

luxxi
31-01-2005, 13:05
Add something to it. :yes: :znaika:

Ever ran up to somebody, gave them a french kiss and ran away?

EeZeReal
31-01-2005, 16:08
A: No....but I plan on doing it soon :D

Q: Ever broke your bed?

Khartoun2004
31-01-2005, 16:20
A: Not my bed... but my friend's bed...

Q: does that count?

spyretto
31-01-2005, 17:45
A: yup...to answer the same question I've broken many beds before....whenever I used them as trampolines. :D

Q: Have you broken your easy chair? or any other chairs?

luxxi
31-01-2005, 18:40
:yes: Has image of collapsing chairs from "Shallow Hal" in his head :none:

Ever took been in demonstrations?

QueenBee
31-01-2005, 19:24
A: I believe so.. it was against violence. :rolleyes:
Q: Ever mooned someone? :p

EeZeReal
31-01-2005, 19:26
A: Of course :lalala:

Q: Ever been short changed and you've gone back to the shop to have a go at them? :laugh:

QueenBee
31-01-2005, 19:31
A: LOL nope :laugh:
Q: Have you? :p

luxxi
31-01-2005, 19:36

Ever hamered nails to your head before going to hairdresser to ruin his scissors?

EeZeReal
31-01-2005, 19:43
A: Ermmmm not that I can remember

Q: Ever tripped over and fell into a black hole?

luxxi
31-01-2005, 19:49
Numerous times. :rolleyes:

Are black holes annoying or what? :nunu:

EeZeReal
31-01-2005, 19:59
A: Yah

Q: Ever walked through a brick wall?

luxxi
31-01-2005, 20:05
Not that I remember.....

Why does EeZeReal feel the need to mimick me? Is he worshiping me?

spyretto
31-01-2005, 20:06
Your style is very influential

What do we have to do to breath some life into this dying forum?

EeZeReal
31-01-2005, 20:07
A: More like....I'm mocking you ;)
A2: Nothing....Tatu need to do something

Q: Do I make a better Santa's Bodyguard than luxxi? :p

luxxi
31-01-2005, 20:09

Why is EeZeReal mocking me? :nunu: Is he a mocking bird? :spy:

spyretto
31-01-2005, 20:10
A1: No, but you might make a better naughty girl.
A2: Cause he likes mocca :rolleyes:

Q: Why does luxxi feel he has to use :no: instead of no?

QueenBee
31-01-2005, 20:15
A: Because he's STUPEDD!
:p
Q: When will the world go under?

spyretto
31-01-2005, 20:21
A: In 7 1/2 billion years from now...or earlier ;)

A: Why does QueenBee have 5 green stars and I don't have 1 green star? I want a green star!! :cry:

luxxi
31-01-2005, 20:24
'Coz she is STUPEDD. :yes:

Why would anybody want a green star? :rolleyes:

QueenBee
31-01-2005, 20:28
A: Because us green-starers are cool. :D
Q: Ever negotiated with the mafia?

spyretto
31-01-2005, 20:30
A: I don't think so
Q: Why are the stars green?

luxxi
31-01-2005, 20:34
Becasue mods ran out of blue colur. :yes:

Ever been in nunchake fight?

QueenBee
31-01-2005, 20:37
spyretto, the green stars are there 'cause I'm a moderator in the Island of Arts forum

EeZeReal
31-01-2005, 21:45
A: Nope :p

Q: Ever been on a submarine?

I already am a naughty girl!!! ;) :lady:

QueenBee
31-01-2005, 21:47
A: Yep. Well it wasn't actually moving... :lalala:
Q: Same? :rolleyes:

I already am a naughty girl!!!
:spy: ......

Khartoun2004
31-01-2005, 21:50
A: I wen to the Russian Sub museum in Providence once. It was really cool...\

Q: Would you ever want to be on a sub 200m under water?

EeZeReal
31-01-2005, 21:58
A: Naw...that would be scary...I dont trust being under sooo much water.

Q: What animal would you want to be?

I was only kidding, Mon ;)

QueenBee
31-01-2005, 22:00
A: Butterfly. :rolleyes: Nah... what animal.. hmmm.. a dog.. and belong to those rich ladies who take their dogs to restaurants and stuff.

Q: What's that in Phil's avatar? It looks like a head... and a face... :spy:

Oh goodie P... 'cause I'm not gay. :p

EeZeReal
31-01-2005, 22:04
A: LOL...It's Sasha Zvereva's head ;)

Q: Who's that in your avy? :p

QueenBee
31-01-2005, 22:05
A: I have no idea :lol:
Q: What should my next avatar include?

Khartoun2004
31-01-2005, 22:12
A: Phil's head

Q: what do you want in your Avatar?

spyretto
31-01-2005, 22:13
A: Nothing more, than what it is

Q: What are you doing now besides posting silly questions on tatysite?

EeZeReal
31-01-2005, 22:13
LMAO....I was gonna say that Laura :p

EeZeReal
31-01-2005, 22:17
A: Seeing how many times I can click this pen in a minute?

Q: And yourself?

spyretto
31-01-2005, 22:20
A; Just finished watching Toward The Within by DCD. Didn't know Lisa Gerrard is so pretty.

Q: So how many times is your record?

EeZeReal
31-01-2005, 22:22
A: 107

Q: What are you planning on doing next?

spyretto
31-01-2005, 22:33
A: I feel kinda sleepy but I might watch a movie or an anime to get more sleepy .

Q: How many times have you counted yourself doing the pen clicking?

luxxi
31-01-2005, 22:37
:yes:

Did you notice that there are forum members who only post at games sub-board?

Khartoun2004
31-01-2005, 22:39
A1: I click stuff constantly. It drives my mom and brother crazy. so way to many times to count

A2: No luxxi I hadn't noticed :rolleyes:

Q: What movie are you going to watch?

lmao... great minds think alike Phil

spyretto
31-01-2005, 22:43
Either Dogville or Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Which one should I watch ;)

Khartoun2004
31-01-2005, 22:46
A/Q: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind?

spyretto
31-01-2005, 22:53
A/Q You reckon? (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338013/?fr=c2l0ZT1kZnxteD0yMHxzZz0xfGxtPTIwMHx0dD1vbnxwbj 0wfHE9RXRlcm5hbCBzdW5zaGluZXxodG1sPTF8bm09b24_;fc= 1;ft=21)

Mossopp
31-01-2005, 23:48
A: 'Eternal Sunshine...' owns!

Q: What one album makes you feel nostalgic?

EeZeReal
31-01-2005, 23:52
A: Blur - Parklife :rolleyes:

Q: What's with the new Pacman avatar? ;)

Mossopp
31-01-2005, 23:57
A: It spells "emo" if you look closely. I'm in an emo mood.

Q: You got a problem with emo?! :p

EeZeReal
01-02-2005, 00:08
A: NO :p I didn't know what it spelt...I just thought you were a Pacman fan ;)

Q: Should I have a problem with it? :p

Mossopp
01-02-2005, 00:13
A: Only if you're an emo hater. :p

Q: If you could meet anyone famous, who would it be?

kishkash
01-02-2005, 01:30
A: that's actually a tough question....colin farrell...boy would i like to 'meet' him ;)

Q: If there was a twig in the forest...would u throw it at a duck?

EeZeReal
01-02-2005, 01:54
A/Q And what would be the purpose of that?! :p

kishkash
01-02-2005, 02:59
A: i don't really know

Q: answer my question?

EeZeReal
01-02-2005, 03:42
A: Say please :p

Q: If you don't know and I don't know, then who knows?

kishkash
01-02-2005, 03:45
A: the man in the middle

Q: please?

spyretto
01-02-2005, 03:47
A: yeah say please and then say thank you, it's common courtesy.

Q: ?Why is everybody stuck with my conundrum on "This or that" game? :p

kishkash
01-02-2005, 03:53
A: im not...probably and only coz im not around in that thread

Q: should i go check out the flis or flat thread?

luxxi
01-02-2005, 09:14
:dknow:

Q
Anyway......?

EeZeReal
01-02-2005, 16:18
A: Yeh, yeh ;)

Q: Ever shaved your eyebrows off?

luxxi
01-02-2005, 16:35
:no: I put away sharp objects when I drink.

Ever got so drunk to have stomack pumped?

QueenBee
01-02-2005, 18:55
A: Ugh, no... And I hope it'll never happen either.
Q: Thoughts on kebab?

EeZeReal
01-02-2005, 19:02
A: Great when you're pissed...only coz you cant taste them.

Q: Thought on thinking?

QueenBee
01-02-2005, 19:03
A: *Blank mind* :p
Q: What's up with those santa heaaaaaddssss????

EeZeReal
01-02-2005, 19:04
A: I dunno....ask luxxi :p

Q: What's up with you? ;)

QueenBee
01-02-2005, 19:08
A: Ohhh.. ;) Nothin' much.
Q: How YOU doin'? :kwink:

luxxi
01-02-2005, 19:12
Doin' fine.

What's shakin'?

EeZeReal
01-02-2005, 19:12
A: I'm fine thank you ;) :p

Q: Should I do more for others?

QueenBee
01-02-2005, 19:14
A: I donno... depends on how much you do now. :p
Q: How much?

EeZeReal
01-02-2005, 19:15
A: Not too much :p

Q: Do you dance much? ;)

QueenBee
01-02-2005, 19:42
A: Yeah, when nobody's watching. :D
Q: Can you dance?

EeZeReal
01-02-2005, 20:00
A: Yah :lalala:

Q: Can you? :p

QueenBee
01-02-2005, 20:10
A: No :mad:
Q: Will you teach me how to dance? :p

luxxi
01-02-2005, 20:55

Ever laughed so hard you peed?

QueenBee
01-02-2005, 21:11
A: No.. :spy:
Q: Why won't anyone teach me how to dance? :(

luxxi
01-02-2005, 21:23
'coz.

Q
Ever peed so hard you laughed? :spy: :spy:

EeZeReal
01-02-2005, 21:57
A: Not really :P

Q: Wnat me to teach you how to dance? ;)

luxxi
01-02-2005, 22:00
I know how to dance, thank you. ;)

Is first cut really the deepest or is Sheryl Crow full of it? :spy:

QueenBee
01-02-2005, 22:08
A: Depends... on.. alot of stuff.
Q: Pleeeease? Anyone? I wanna dance. :(

luxxi
01-02-2005, 22:45

Q
Is it OK to trip somebody and then laugh at them?

QueenBee
01-02-2005, 22:46
A: Define "OK" :p
Q: What do you do when you wanna get away from everything?

EeZeReal
01-02-2005, 23:01
A: Just go out anywhere LOL

Q: What would you do if the world was inhabited by zombies? :rolleyes:

QueenBee
01-02-2005, 23:05
A: Shit my pants
Q: Why does my mother want to move out near the ocean away from this wonderful city????? It's making me depressed.

EeZeReal
01-02-2005, 23:09
A: Because she's a fool

Q: Is she a fool?

QueenBee
01-02-2005, 23:10
A: My mama ain't no fool! Imma beat yo ass up you sonofa****! :mad:

Kidding. :kwink: You know I love ya.

Nah, she's not a fool. I'm just scared of change. Besides, I love this city.

Q: What's that in yer signature? :spy:

EeZeReal
01-02-2005, 23:12
A/Q: What's what exactly? :p The lyrics are from a song if you meant that

QueenBee
01-02-2005, 23:17
A: That's what I meant. :D
Q: What song?

EeZeReal
01-02-2005, 23:21
A: Sage Francis - Sea Lion

Q: What's that in your sig? :p

QueenBee
01-02-2005, 23:23
A: Hah.. a poem by Emily Dickinson. :D
Q: Best quote?

EeZeReal
01-02-2005, 23:27
A:"I hate you" LOL :rolleyes: *shrugs*

Q: Best country?

QueenBee
01-02-2005, 23:29
A: My country. :p
Q: Best thing ever said to you?

EeZeReal
01-02-2005, 23:32
A: "You're the king" :rolleyes: *mind running a little short tonight*

Q: Same? :p

QueenBee
01-02-2005, 23:34
I knew you were gonna ask the same! :laugh:

A: "I like you" by my ex. I have never been so fcuking happy in my entire life.
Q: What about worst thing?

EeZeReal
01-02-2005, 23:39
A: "I love you" :laugh:

Q: :lalala: ...... ? :p

QueenBee
01-02-2005, 23:41
A: :spy:
Q: Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

......?

EeZeReal
01-02-2005, 23:42
A/Q: No....that was another way of saying...."same question" sillllly :p

QueenBee
01-02-2005, 23:43
I knew it!
Didn't wanna take any risks though.. don't wanna embarass myself. :p

A: "You're a slut", also by my ex. :rolleyes:
Q: Why would "I love you" be bad??

EeZeReal
01-02-2005, 23:47
A: Because it was said by the one person who I didn't wanna get to that point with :p but otherwise....it would have replaced "You're the king" in that other question ;)

Q: How many people have you loved?

QueenBee
01-02-2005, 23:49
A: Many. But excluding friends & family, one.
Q: Same? :bum:

EeZeReal
01-02-2005, 23:54
A: 4 Excluding ze same people :p

Q: When did you last dream? ;)

QueenBee
01-02-2005, 23:55
A: LOL you ass. :p
Last night.. don't ask me if you were there. :p

Q: How do you wanna DIEEE???

EeZeReal
01-02-2005, 23:57
A: Anyway that's quick & painless

Q: Why cant I ask if I were there? :p

QueenBee
01-02-2005, 23:58
A: Because... I say so. :lalala:
Q: Are you gonna do as I say? :nunu:

EeZeReal
02-02-2005, 00:00
A: ok :p

Q: but why? ;)

QueenBee
02-02-2005, 00:01
A: You never give up do you? :p
I won't say why.. but... you were in it. :laugh: I think. :ithink:

Q: Are you happy now? :D

EeZeReal
02-02-2005, 00:10
A: Yesh :p

Q: Are you happy that I'm happy? :p

I would give up...but I just found it strange you wouldn't tell me ;)

QueenBee
02-02-2005, 00:13
A: Very much so. :D
Q: Are you happy that I'm happy that you're happy?

Aaw.. I'm just not telling stuff. :p

EeZeReal
02-02-2005, 00:16
A: Indeeeed :p

Q: Are you happy that I'm happy, that.....looooooooool, naw kidding ;)
So why aren't you telling stuff to meeee? :p

QueenBee
02-02-2005, 00:18
A: Because I like to keep stuff to myself.... NOT.
Because if I say everything I'm thinking and every single detail of what happens, I will soon be writing to you from the mental hospital. :D

Q: Why? Should I be more open? :spy:

EeZeReal
02-02-2005, 00:20
A: Naw, I'm only joking :p

Q: Should I be more open? *Throws a hand up towards Lorna*

QueenBee
02-02-2005, 00:21
A: Sure. :p
Q: Why the hand towards Lorna? Does she know something???????
*suspicious* :spy:

EeZeReal
02-02-2005, 00:23
A: No because she's always telling me I don't share enough with the board :rolleyes:

Q: Are you often suspicious? :p

QueenBee
02-02-2005, 00:24
A: Yeah.. :gigi:
Q: Haven't you noticed? :p

And I agree with her.

EeZeReal
02-02-2005, 00:27
A: Yeh :p

Q: Why do you agree with her? *suspicious*

QueenBee
02-02-2005, 00:29
A: Becauuuusseeeee. :p
Q: Must there be a reason for everything?

EeZeReal
02-02-2005, 00:34
A: Yessssssssssssssssssssss :p grrr you do that 'Because :p' thing too, I must get that atleast twice a day from Rach *rolleyes:*

Q: Why have you got an avy that looks suspiciously like Christina Agublahblahwhatsherfacelera? :spy:

Mossopp
02-02-2005, 00:35
I'm just lurking. Don't mind me.
Hell, you two could talk the hind legs off the proverbial donkey! :p

QueenBee
02-02-2005, 00:36
A: Why not? :p
And it's her. :D

Q: Isn't it freaky how my brother and you (Philip :p) are born on the EXACT same FREAKING day? Like, the same YEAR and everything! :eek:

*high five @ Rachel*

Mossopp
02-02-2005, 00:38
A: I guess.

Q: Does Philip spell his name with one 'L' just to be awkward? :laugh:

QueenBee
02-02-2005, 00:40
A: I donno... Could be. :p
Q: Why won't it let me edit my posts? :(

EeZeReal
02-02-2005, 00:40
A: It is kinda odd, yes :p

Q: So what's your brother like?

I know you enjoy reading our convos Lorna ;)

EeZeReal
02-02-2005, 00:43
Oops...I was laaate there LOL and no I can't edit my posts neither

And no...I've always spelt my name with one L...two L's just look retarded unless it's a surname :p

Mossopp
02-02-2005, 00:43
Are you saying I'm some kind of voyeur???

QueenBee
02-02-2005, 00:46
A: My brother is the best. :D
He doesn't smoke, he doesn't drink, he has no girlfriend and he never EVER gets mad.

Which makes him the best 'cause I don't need to worry about him doing stupid stuff. :p

Q: So how's your brother? :laugh:

EeZeReal
02-02-2005, 00:49
A: Looooool...he's cool!! :p He's just like me...although not as smart :lalala:

Q: So is Lorna a voyeur? ;) :gigi:

Mossopp
02-02-2005, 00:54
A: No :p

Q: Does Phil really expect us to believe that he never smokes or drinks?! :rolleyes: :D

Mossopp
02-02-2005, 00:56
Hang on! Whose brother are we talking about here? :confused:
And why the fudge can't a edit my posts??!! :confused:

QueenBee
02-02-2005, 00:58
A: We're talking about Phil's brother.. for once, everyone knows that Phil smokes & drinks, so I don't think he'd be comparing himself to my bro. :p And second, I don't think he'd say that my brother isn't as smart as him.. :laugh:

Q: Am I cool or what? :cool:

EeZeReal
02-02-2005, 00:59
A: I always smoke..... when have I said otherwise....and I've posted pics with holding beer :p

Q: Since when have I portraited myself as a goodie goodie two-shoes? :p

EeZeReal
02-02-2005, 01:01
And yes you are cool Mon :kwink: :p

Mossopp
02-02-2005, 01:04
I got confuzzled - I thought you meant you were just like Mon's brother, when you actually said you were just like yours. Or, at least, I think that's what you said...
Shit, I'm going to bed. I'm too tired for this nonsense!
So long and goodnight! :D

QueenBee
02-02-2005, 01:05
A: NEVER, as far as I can remember. :p
Q: What else is cool? :p

G'night Lorna! :gigi:

EeZeReal
02-02-2005, 01:07
A/Q: Dunno...me? :lalala:

QueenBee
02-02-2005, 01:09
A: *Pling plong* Right answer! You are the winner of... uhhh... 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000 dollars! Woooo!

Q: So, mr. Phil, what are you gonna do with the ca$h?

EeZeReal
02-02-2005, 01:14
A: Fly to Sweden

Q: Right? ;)

QueenBee
02-02-2005, 01:15
A: Right! :D :love:
Q: When's the wedding? :gigi:

EeZeReal
02-02-2005, 01:16
A: Dunno...we gotta get to know each other a little better first :p

Q: Right? :kwink:

QueenBee
02-02-2005, 01:19
A: Right! :D :love:
Q: Favorite cigarette brand? (changing subject :p)

EeZeReal
02-02-2005, 01:21
A: Marlboro

Q: Same question :p

QueenBee
02-02-2005, 01:26
A: OMG same here! :D
Q: Is your boss evil?

EeZeReal
02-02-2005, 01:31
A: Not really...he's a nice guy lol

Q: Is your school evil?

QueenBee
02-02-2005, 01:32
A: Nahhh.. it's more like... messed up. Like, WEIRD messed up.
Q: Got any bling-bling?

EeZeReal
02-02-2005, 01:34
A: LMAO...naw I hate that whole trend

Q: Have you? ;)

QueenBee
02-02-2005, 01:37
A: Why, I'm a walking bling-bling! :D
Q: Favorite pie?

EeZeReal
02-02-2005, 01:39
A: Cream ;)

Q: Favourite leg? :D

QueenBee
02-02-2005, 01:41
A: LOL what?!?!?!
Any leg. :p

Q: How tall are you?

EeZeReal
02-02-2005, 01:43
A: Smaller than you ;)

Q: How tall are you?

QueenBee
02-02-2005, 01:44
A: About 1.63 m? Pardon the metric system. :p
Q: How much "smaller" than me are you? :p

EeZeReal
02-02-2005, 01:48
A: Naw I think I'm about 1.70m :p

Q: Am I a midget or what? :p

QueenBee
02-02-2005, 01:51
A: Nah! You're a good size.. *pet pet*
Q: You wanna be tall like all da ballers?

Did I thank you for the points? :D If not, thanks ;)

EeZeReal
02-02-2005, 01:52
A: Naw...I just wanna be 6ft ish....which is not sooo small :p

Q: Want anything else from me? ;)

And no you haven't yet, but you're welcome :coctail:

QueenBee
02-02-2005, 01:54
A: Don't get me started! :laugh:
Q: Are your legs hurting? Mine are. :(

EeZeReal
02-02-2005, 01:57
A: Nope....cant say they are

Q: Any reason for why yours are?

QueenBee
02-02-2005, 02:00
A: 'Cause I've been sitting strangely. :p
Q: Can you crack your neck (like cracking your knuckles)?

EeZeReal
02-02-2005, 02:02
A: Haha....I do that all the time, for no reason what-so-ever :laugh: Bruce Lee styleeeeeeeee ;)

Q; Do you crack your knuckles?

QueenBee
02-02-2005, 02:07
A: Yeah, I crack everything I *can* crack! :D
Q: Are you a morning person?

EeZeReal
02-02-2005, 02:08
A: Fuck no!!!! :laugh:

Q: Are you a night fiend? ;)

QueenBee
02-02-2005, 02:10
A: Fuck yes! :D