PDA

View Full Version : TatySite.net Forum Awards 2004 > Nominations

haku
08-12-2004, 03:32
Ok, this is the third edition of the TatySite.net Forum Awards so you all know how it works, right? :D

Below there is a list of Award Categories, you are asked to nominate one member and one member only for each category.

Nominees have to be active TatySite.net members (except for the "Most Missed Member" of course), members who post regularly on the forum. The Award commitee (QueenBee, Staringelf, and myself) will examine the elligibility of nominees and make a joint decision for "borderline" cases (there will be no Puffymoose incident this year, we'll check member names and activity).

When making nominations, give the nominee's nickname, NOT their real name, and please give the reason why you are nominating them (at least for categories where it's not obvious, like "Special Mention", why did you choose that member for that?)

You can nominate yourself, but you can only do it ONCE, for only ONE award.

Finally, post your nominees in only ONE post, if you change your mind later, or want to add someone you hadn't thought about, EDIT your post, don't create a second one.
If a member should post two lists, only the first one will be taken into account.

1- Best Female Member of the Year
The female member you have appreciated the most this year.
2- Best Male Member of the Year
The male member you have appreciated the most this year.
3- Hottest Female Member
The female member you find the most attractive.
4- Hottest Male Member
The male member you find the most attractive.
5- Most Providing Member
The member who has provided the community with the most material.
6- Most Supportive Member
The member who has been the most helpful to other members on a personal level.
7- Most Creative Member
The member who created the best works of art, the most original topics, etc...
8- Most Entertaining Member
The member who has been the most entertaining (duh, lol).
9- Most Controversial Member
The member who has caused the most controversies.
10- Best Statement Maker
The member who has made the best posts.
11- Best Low Profile Member
The member who, even though they don't post much, you appreciate for their good personality.
12- Special Mention
Any member you think deserves to be mentioned but didn't belong in any other category.
13- Horniest Member
The member who shows their lust (probably for Yulia or Lena) the most.
14- Weirdest Member
The member who strikes you the most as really odd.
15- Biggest Post Whore
The member who posts the most.
16- Most Addicted to this Forum
The member who spends the most time here.
17- Most Missed Member
The member you regret the most among all of those who have left.
18- Best Moderator
The moderator you think has done the best job.
19- Best Avatar
The member whose avatar you like the most.
20- Best Nickname
The member whose nickname you like the most.

Unplugged
08-12-2004, 04:11
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :10x:

EXCITEMENT! :coctail:

So, my votes aaaaaarrrrreeeeeeee...

1- Best Female Member of the Year: kishkash
... She was a true surprise for me. Smart, witty, friendly, wise, horny :gigi: Go Kakey!
2- Best Male Member of the Year: haku
Without a question! Very wise, honest, eloquent guy, also has the right information and shows a lot of knowledge and culture about many different important issues, and has a great sense of humor! Also, he's very helpful and fair. Gotta love him! :done:
3- Hottest Female Member: QueenBee
Since kishkash still hasn't posted her picture, I'm nominating our new foxy lady, QueenBee!
4- Hottest Male Member: staringelf
Wellllllll, since I CAN vote for myself (HA HA!) and I am aware of the Freddie competition coming, I just wanna be sure I get at least 1 vote haha
5- Most Providing Member: haku
For all his effort on translating and also providing us with information from the past to understand the present. Always very good timing!
6- Most Supportive Member: sunwalk.
Personally, she hasn't been of much help to me, since I have never exposed any problem of mine to her. On the other hand, I know her efforts to help a lot of people here through her kind sweet words and also by talking to them in private. So I nominate her :)
7- Most Creative Member: kishkash
For her crazy and original ideas for threads!
8- Most Entertaining Member: kishkash
She and her endless crazy random ideas for threads such as "Show us your room", "Show us your knickers", "Do you mow your lawn", "Aren't computer programmes sexy" were a major source of entertainment LMAO
9- Most Controversial Member: katbeidar
Well, well, she's done it again!! haha... Kate has always had extreme opinions and has no problem in expressing them. Which is good. And I have never found her offensive.
10- Best Statement Maker: haku.
For the clarity of his speech and the well-fundamented arguments he uses for everything are simple, but precise. A must-read!
11- Best Low Profile Member: crni.
He's had such a horrible year, and I must say I was shocked when I heard about the news, because I remembered how much fun we had together playing the forum games, and how he can be so funny, helpful and kind. So that's why I'm nominating him!
12- Special Mention: Ice_Cream
For bringing her horny witty ass back to the forum and giving us tons of exclusive high-quality material! That's what I call a comeback!
13- Horniest Member: Ice_Cream
... I think it's pretty obvious why LOL
14- Weirdest Member: denial
:ithink: Well.... please don't take this as an offense, but denial seems to live in a world of her own.
15- Biggest Post Whore: teeny
Hmmm... Actually I think it's probably me now LOL Whenever I come here I fucking reply to every topic I can get!! But... probably teeny, she posts a lot too, especially in the daily threads haha
16- Most Addicted to this Forum: QueenBee
I don't know really... Nobody has been especially addicted this year, I think. But since I have to vote, I'll just blame it all on QueenBee once again LMAO ... Not because the number of days, though. Just the number of hours a day she can spend here. Just like me :lalala:
17- Most Missed Member: taty994945
... Because he's soooooo funny, I was laughing my ass off when he was around. Plus, he's really friendly and nice and has good taste as well, I remember him PMing me to know where he could get "101 Reykjavik"!!! Classic movie.
18- Best Moderator: haku
Without a doubt. I suggested to Igor for him be a moderator in the first place! He's the best one this forum has ever had! Not too strict, not too relaxed, just "au point" (I bet I misspelled that, didn't I! LOL)
19- Best Avatar: QueenBee
But mine rule too!!! heh heh *winks at the voters*
20- Best Nickname: kishkash
Catchy and funny!!

haku
08-12-2004, 04:22
staringelf, i think you can nominate yourself, some people did it last year and it was counted so... I don't see why we would forbid it this year. :D

Let's make it as a rule though that if you nominate yourself, you can only do it ONCE, for only ONE award. :p

Rachel
08-12-2004, 04:23
kishkash
Haku
3- Hottest Female Member
katbeidar (for her legs :D )
4- Hottest Male Member
staringelf
5- Most Providing Member
Denial
Haku
7- Most Creative Member
QueenBee
kishkash :yes:
katbeidar
10- Best Statement Maker
haku
Bitty2002
12- Special Mention
Mossopp...because she deserves an award but there isn't a "long sufferer" award :p Also, because she's a fellow Yulia fan...which is always a cool thing...and she's just a nice gal :D
13- Horniest Member
Me :laugh:
14- Weirdest Member
QueenBee :D
15- Biggest Post Whore
QueenBee
QueenBee :p
17- Most Missed Member
TvA
18- Best Moderator
Haku :yes:
19- Best Avatar
They change practically every five minutes!
20- Best Nickname
kishkash

Unplugged
08-12-2004, 04:25
Ice Cream, you (and EVERYONE) must give a reason for the Special Mention Award :znaika:

So edit your post, yo! :p

edit:

staringelf, i think you can nominate yourself, some people did it last year and it was counted so... I don't see why we would forbid it this year.

Let's make it as a rule though that if you nominate yourself, you can only do it ONCE, for only ONE award.
Alrighty then :10x: *goes to edit post* HA HA HA!

Rachel
08-12-2004, 04:28
Ice Cream, you (and EVERYONE) must give a reason for the Special Mention Award :znaika:

So edit your post, yo! :p
Shut up :p :laugh: It was hard enough deciding on each category...and now I'm too lazy to do that! *puppy dog eyes* :girl:

Unplugged
08-12-2004, 04:54
Shut up
:eek: Welllllll youuuuuu!... If I was a moderator, I'd tell ya! *grabs cane*-> In my time, there was respect! Damn horny youngsters!...

But, seriously, please, edit it later when you can ;) Cause when we announce the winner, we're gonna have to say "Special Mention for......", get it? We can't just say special mention and that's it, no reason... if there's no reason, then what's the special mention for? LOL That's kinda random and confusing, and things have to be clear here :p

Rachel
08-12-2004, 04:56
But, seriously, please, edit it later when you can ;)Fiiiiine I'll do it :p *Goes back to edit post* :p

Crampaholic
08-12-2004, 05:54
kishkash
Staringelf
3- Hottest Female Member
Sunny Poison
4- Hottest Male Member
staringelf
5- Most Providing Member
Haku
Haku
7- Most Creative Member
Denial
kishkash
Kishkash
10- Best Statement Maker
haku
uhaku
12- Special Mention
*edited* i really have nothing to say here :(
13- Horniest Member
Ice_Cream
14- Weirdest Member
Denial
15- Biggest Post Whore
Teeny
QueenBee
17- Most Missed Member
Ice_Cream
18- Best Moderator
Haku
19- Best Avatar
Queenbee
20- Best Nickname
kishkash

Kate
08-12-2004, 06:00
Sunny Poison
She hasn't posted in two months. Doesn't that disqualify her? :ithink:

Unplugged
08-12-2004, 06:01
12- Special Mention
Mossopp
You have to specify a reason for the Special Mention Award, give a reason to why you're nominating that person for a special mention. it's the rule. :p
Please edit your post when you can.

...And thanks for voting for me, I feel honoured :o :kwink:

She hasn't posted in two months. Doesn't that disqualify her?
Well, but her looks are still known, lol, I guess in that category it's not important... But I don't know, let's see what haku has to say ;)

Kate
08-12-2004, 06:20
staringelf, yeah, but, if the person is not here even if she has good looks you can't vote for her. Otherwise, let's vote for Angelina Jolie, too. Maybe she visited us in the past.

Crampaholic
08-12-2004, 06:42
staringelf, yeah, but, if the person is not here even if she has good looks you can't vote for her. Otherwise, let's vote for Angelina Jolie, too. Maybe she visited us in the past.

:lol:
she comes... she doesnt post tho.. ill make her come:p
I liked how that sounded :D

thegurgi
08-12-2004, 07:46
Queenbee, i dunno, i just think she made a big impact this year
Haku, hands down, for the translations
3- Hottest Female Member
Ah, Crampaholic, who can deny your pure hotness?
4- Hottest Male Member
ummm, i don't really have any opinion on this
5- Most Providing Member
I'm voting for me, just so i'm represented, i worked hard this summer finding lots of mp3s and videos in the Russian Music thread, which did eventually lead to it's own section. Although, i think Miss D and i we're a team more than separate entities. (i'd probably still be doing stuff, if school hadn't made me so busy and the connection here sucks, so i apologize for that, cause i have some COOL stuff to share, so just wait til i get home for christmas break)
I'd like to say Teeny, i dunno why, but i will :)
7- Most Creative Member
Mossopp, i think she's creative for her topics more than anything
Crampoholic --- i'm just throwing things out now, but she makes me laugh
Katbeidar
10- Best Statement Maker
Staringelf, he pissed me off, made me feel better... those are good things :D
Jeez, i'd say Sunny Poison, cause i know she still checks on us even if it is every other month
12- Special Mention
Denial, for being one of my best friends on the forum and very supportive gal and generous and making me laugh every now and then :D
13- Horniest Member
Hrmmm, Ice_Cream (Though i don't think she needs another nod)
14- Weirdest Member
A weirdo? Do we have those here? If so i haven't see one... hahaha, i can't think of anyone to point out really, i think we all take the cake in this department
15- Biggest Post Whore
This is hard too... ummm, Denial ... yeah!
Harder.... but i'll say Katbeidar, cause she must be
17- Most Missed Member
xxjockdstylezxx, i just remembered her, she was my partner in crime for awhile and she was awesome, i really do miss her
18- Best Moderator
Forre, because she hasn't been nominated yet
19- Best Avatar
QueenBee -- i don't need one an explanation
20- Best Nickname
Crampaholic, cause when she changed it i was SO confused!

nath
08-12-2004, 07:58
I'd have very big moral problems to vote for her as "The Best Female Member of the Year"... :rolleyes: ....but i can vote for her as " Best General Female Performance Award": KatBeidar, cause she's created a lot of threads to make this forum active.
Haku
3- Hottest Female Member
~~~
4- Hottest Male Member
Staringelf..
.....I mean , his boxers.. ;)
5- Most Providing Member
Haku
Staringelf
7- Most Creative Member
Cool...for her videos and her draws and the ways she takes the pics.
Staringelf
Katbeider
10- Best Statement Maker
Here i've a dilemn...so i'll definitively choose later..: I would say about t.A.T.u:forre and about general threads:Ruskayatatu. ...may be one nomination is missing here?...some people just write about tatu and other people just about general threads...so it's difficult to give a "Global award" for both..
crni....absolutely love this guy and his kindness.
12- Special Mention
Miss Denial....cause, with the help of Sunny Poison and Greg, she made so much to help us to discover Russian Songs and Videos...and she's provided a lot of links to us on the subject..and she has truly a kind, tender heart :rose:
13- Horniest Member
Ice-Cream.
14- Weirdest Member
Nokki-The-Cat.
15- Biggest Post Whore
QueenBee.
Haku.
17- Most Missed Member
Russkayatatu.
18- Best Moderator
forre, without hesitation...not because I know her but I saw it in the facts.
19- Best Avatar
QueenBee.
20- Best Nickname
~~~

Kate
08-12-2004, 08:03
Why do people think I controversial? I'm NOT!!! I'm the quietest, most nice little girl ever. :lady: I'm gonna refuse "Most Controversial Member" award if I win it. :bebebe:

Rachel
08-12-2004, 08:17
Why do people think I controversial?You're just so blunt in the things you say :D You know people will react badly to some of the stuff you say but you still don't care :D I used to hate you LMAO But now I don't - you make me laugh! :D

thegurgi
08-12-2004, 08:21
kate, it's not really you that's controversial, but what you cause indirectly, like by your comments, that causes controversy

Kate
08-12-2004, 08:53
I don't see how, though. :( I hope I won't win the award though. I'll feel terrible if I do. :cry:

QueenBee
08-12-2004, 12:44
W00t! I'm so happy we're doing this again. :D And thanks for the people who nominated me... *Vote for Queenie campaign* If you vote for me, I'll give you all kisses and... freedom! *Teams up with George W. Bush* Well, anyway, here are my nominations

It was HARD and I might change my mind, but so far...

Hmm... well it's hard to choose one, we have some great ladies here :D But I think I'll choose Denial because we share the same mind it seems.
Duuuude... Well, umm, what a tough choice! I'll say Haku though, you've always been special and one of the smartest. I never knew such generous men existed, hehe.
3- Hottest Female Member
Oooo... Everyone is beautiful in the own way, blah blah blah, but I'll go for Katbeidar. I love her style and her cute little face and those sexy legs.
4- Hottest Male Member
EeZeeReal, 'cause he's the hottest and I can nominate him now that he's back.
5- Most Providing Member
ALOT of members have been bringing us lots of things, but I think I'll say Ice_Cream. She just returned but is already posting exclusives and remixes and what not!
Sunwalk, I really think she deserves this. And I think she knows why ;) For all the times she has helped me and others with her kind words. Bisou to you!
7- Most Creative Member
This was a tough one... But I think it shall go to Kishkash for her underwear and stuff topics.
Haku, I don't know what it is (*sings* that makes me feel like thiiiis I don't know who you aaare, but you must be some kind of superstaaar) *cough*, just this line made me giggle:
The member who has been the most entertaining (duh, lol).
Katbeidar.. I think she will always deserve this. She's not afraid to say what she thinks, even if she thinks Tatu suck. :p
10- Best Statement Maker
Spyretto, that monk wanking story and what not.
Crni, because he is so kind and funny, and it was so sad to hear what had happened to him, but he still lives on and that shows how brave and special he is.
12- Special Mention
Mossopp, because well, she is just.. different in a good way. ;) I love her negativity and view on things, I'd say she's one of a kind.
13- Horniest Member
I though of giving this to Ice_Cream, but on second thoughts I still remember how horny Lena made Haku, so this award goes to.. Haku!
14- Weirdest Member
Denial, because she is just like me, weird (in a good way I hope we are? :D). We share the same views often and her posts sound really psychological to me... :spy:
15- Biggest Post Whore
*Acts innocent* Well, I don't want to vote for myself so I pick someone I think posts alot.. Teeny.
Hmmm.. well I think Staringelf, because even though he doesn't seem to love Tatu as much as he used to (he even said so himself, lol) he stays for us.
17- Most Missed Member
My husband Cirrus, the one and only king of Poland.
18- Best Moderator
Haku, he does his job perfectly and is just.. well, perfect.
19- Best Avatar
Staringelf's and I think we all know why, LOL!
20- Best Nickname
Staringelf, it's so cute.

Oh btw, thanks for letting me join the commitee thing. :D

3- Hottest Female Member
Echoed... is SOMETIMES active
You and your Echoed fetish! Dude, when does she post? I thought we agreed on nominating the active members... I haven't seen her post this latest month, although I could be wrong. Isn't it more fun to nominate people who actually hang around here?

rosh
08-12-2004, 13:05
Crni, because he is so kind and funny, and it was so sad to hear what had happened to him, but he still lives on and that shows how brave and special he is.

what happened to crni ?

QueenBee
08-12-2004, 13:13
rosh, well I don't know if it is okay for me to say it... He said it in another thread, but maybe you should PM him just to make sure. :)

teeny
08-12-2004, 14:30
I'll edit this thread along the way since I have to think about some of the categories

1- Best Female Member of the Year - kish
Her posts and threads is always a joy to read, and lights up the mood a lot of the time aswell
2- Best Male Member of the Year - thegurgi
For contributions in all sections. Also for providing songs and videos in the russian section. Really glad he returned to the forum :)
3- Hottest Female Member - queenbee
Yet again I would love to nominate kish, but since the kitten picture was provided last year I better not. So since qb did provide pictures I'm nominating her :D
4- Hottest Male Member - crni
cos he's hot for sure
5- Most Providing Member - maddebz
Few members travels as far to provide us with pictures and videos of the concerthall roof while going "it's not them" :laugh: Seriously though.. for the scans, pictures and videos
6- Most Supportive Member - coolasfcuk
Her posts in daily threads has been really helpful to me for sure. Over all I don't know who has been most supportive to everyone, depends at the eye of the beholder I guess
7- Most Creative Member - sunwalk
even vacation pictures is artistic.. :none: now thats talent.. hehe
8- Most Entertaining Member - kish
One of the few people that can make a conversation about lawns entertaining
9- Most Controversial Member - teeny
Well I know kate in most cases caused the outbreaks, but guess it takes two to fight and in most cases I was the first one around :gigi:
10- Best Statement Maker - sunwalk
No question there.
11- Best Low Profile Member - mossopp
or is mossopp one of the heavyposters these days?
12- Special Mention
13- Horniest Member - Ice_Cream
post-anatomy days there is not much to discuss in this one
14- Weirdest Member - katbeider
For hating a forum with a passion and still go there to look for information and stuff.. It's something I'll never understand
15- Biggest Post Whore - staringelf
after re-reading the explanation for the award. But at least sense can be made of Miguels posts :heh:
16- Most Addicted to this Forum - Staringelf
One of the heavy posters and not without a reason
17- Most Missed Member - xena225

18- Best Moderator - forre
Been around all year and only noticed in the times needed
19- Best Avatar - mossopp
For the current one and the one before..
20- Best Nickname - Darje
would say darje, but I have to check last activity or something first
edit: last visit was 2 weeks ago, so I'm going to nominate darje.

edit: woops.. nicks were to be provided.. fcuk :gigi: (even had to look up a few of the nicks.. :laugh: )

Rachel
08-12-2004, 16:20
post-anatomy days there is not much to discuss in this oneLMAO well I can assure you I'm exactly the same as "post-anatomy" - you should have seen me last night between posts LMAO :p

Mossopp
08-12-2004, 16:24
And the 'Mind In The Gutter' Award goes to.....
;)

Rachel
08-12-2004, 16:30
And the 'Mind In The Gutter' Award goes to.....
;)YOURSELF! :laugh: Don't think I don't remember how much you enjoyed that fanfic :D

Mossopp
08-12-2004, 16:33
YOURSELF! :laugh: Don't think I don't remember how much you enjoyed that fanfic :D
Damn! You got me there. :lalala:
*slinks away quietly...*

Unplugged
08-12-2004, 16:41
I hope I won't win the award though. I'll feel terrible if I do.
What?! :laugh: Kate, being controversial is GOOD! It means you everything but boring, you have a strong impact on everyone! It's great!

BTW, people, you should be nominating other people for Most Controversial, cause we need more than one nominee to vote LOL Just Kate is not enough. :p Why not teeny? She was all chilled and diplomatic and this year she suddenly turned bitchy in some discussions :laugh: That could be considered controversial... umm... maybe? :heh:

Kate
08-12-2004, 17:00
staringelf, maybe being controversial is good, but I don't feel like I am. Thanks to everyone who voted for me, though. This year I was going for "Most providing member" award... :p

Danimir
08-12-2004, 17:03
can you translate nominations on russian forum? :rolleyes:

Kate
08-12-2004, 17:09
Danimir, в прошлом году уже пробовали делать подобное на Русском форуме - не получилось, т.к. активность маленькая. Так что сейчас "премии" только на Англоязычном форуме. ;)

teeny
08-12-2004, 17:12
Why not teeny? She was all chilled and diplomatic and this year she suddenly turned bitchy in some discussionswell, "suddenly" is saying too much I think.. it was a gradual change. I think I eventually realised that being diplomatic means the same as going nowhere in some situations.

edit:
rach, think one of us is mixing up post and pre.. :heh: but I agree, you are one of the few that doesn't seem to have changed that radically in the horny department :p oh, and it's not such a bad thing.. hehe

Unplugged
08-12-2004, 18:51
coolasfcuk, you sound very bitter.

QueenBee
08-12-2004, 18:54
Best Avatar - fuck the rules - coolasfcuk
Whats there to justify ...
I was actually wondering who that is?

freddie
08-12-2004, 19:02
I deleted the old post and modified it a bit... so these are my nominations:

Kishkash (A consolation prize, since she can't get the hawtest member award, cause of lack of pics)

haku (no doubt)

3- Hottest Female Member
Nataku

4- Hottest Male Member
Haku (for diversity. Lol)

5- Most Providing Member
Kate

Helpful? In what way? I'd say... Forre

7- Most Creative Member
I'll leave this one blank... I'm not much into art side of the forum, and we're not the most original bunch in creating topics either. :p

Kate

Kate

10- Best Statement Maker
Spyretto

PowerPuffGrrl.

12- Special Mention
Nath... because she seems genuinely nice and good at heart.

13- Horniest Member
IceCream AKA Rach

14- Weirdest Member
We're all equal odd

15- Biggest Post Whore
Queenie obviously, since she has the most posts.

Again Queenie for obvious reasons

17- Most Missed Member
Echoed

18- Best Moderator
Forre

19- Best Avatar
Rosh think she was one of the few, alongside me who retained the original avy.

20- Best Nickname
coolasfcuk

teeny
08-12-2004, 19:28
9- Most Controversial Member - coolasfcuk
Yeah, for being 'the bitch' that comes out and tells it to ya... as it is!you mixed up helpful and controversial :gigi:

nath
08-12-2004, 19:59
teeny :done:

freddie
08-12-2004, 21:07
Next year we should have a tatysite award for the manliest member. Like: "Burly Man Of Tatysite 2005" And Luxxi will be the only one nominated, since the rest of us are a bunch of wussy nancy boys. :p

QueenBee
08-12-2004, 21:19
Next year we should have a tatysite award for the manliest member.
If we're still alive then. ;)

Mossopp
08-12-2004, 22:03
Next year we should have a tatysite award for the manliest member.
I'd win. ;) :p

teeny
08-12-2004, 22:09
I'd winyou'd have to post a picture and then we could consider your chances :heh: oh.. and wear a cap :lalala:

Mossopp
08-12-2004, 22:24
you'd have to post a picture and then we could consider your chances :heh: oh.. and wear a cap :lalala:
For you babe...anything! :kwink:

teeny
08-12-2004, 23:23
For you babe...anything!:) I better start watching the picture thread for updates for sure then
Don't make me wait too long :kwink:

Rachel
09-12-2004, 00:06
edit:
rach, think one of us is mixing up post and pre.. :heh:DUH *bangs self on head* I'm not even fluent in my first lanaguage at the age of 17 :D LMAO

la aurora
09-12-2004, 01:26
Well, I haven't been much on this forum lately for some reason and although I spent here many months of 2004, by the end of the year I don't feel like I have right neither to nominate, nor to be nominated. (So, Holic, u better choose someone else :p but once again.. if u do, i'll kill u.. so.. don't vote in that nomination at all :P )

Just wanted to use a chance to say hi and thank ones who remembers me and who I never forgot myself. U've always been a 'special' company. D, queenie, greg, nath, hris... the list is actually very long. I remeber everyone. Thank u

I'd like to give out some votes tho, i'm not sure if they count but still =))

3- Hottest Female Member
Crampaholic - well.. she HAD to win the Hotties contest I won some time ago using my aquatances :p Besides, no matter how attractive other girls here are, my vote still goes for this wierdo. Always.. and without any doubt. Muchos muchos kisitos.
But queenie deserves a special mention in this nomination. U had NO right to hide such a cuteh face all this time :girl:

Kakey - well... she managed to turn this forum to something even tatu-girls would feel traumatized reading lol She's just fun =)

I can be absent for 10 years and I doubt I'd have to pick another option even then Katebeidar

12- Special Mention
Uhaku... her fics were just unique

17- Most Missed Member
I missed all of u, guys, actually.. but one person I don't see here.. mm.. parrish122 i guess.. she was a great support and great person when i needed it the most

19- Best Avatar
Queenbee always had the best

madeldoe
09-12-2004, 03:28
k i think i've finally finalized my votes..i had to change a few things and tried not to vote people more than once, because i think everyone contributes to the forum, and i wish everyone scould get an award, but thats life. sooo congrats to those nominated.

queenie!

i think haku deserves this one

3- Hottest Female Member
how could i nto vote for the hawtest of the hawts lux!

4- Hottest Male Member
lol i think this is your year handsome! i nominate freddie! I'm a sucker for fake armani exchange shirts Lol :D

5- Most Providing Member
sunwalk

hands down it's teeny, shes just the bestest! :rose:

7- Most Creative Member
dare2dream

denial :)

spyretto

10- Best Statement Maker
luxxi

Veggie_Delite

12- Special Mention
i'd have to say umm..rosh,

13- Horniest Member
ice_cream..horniest 17 yr old i know..

14- Weirdest Member
kakey..need i say more? :D

15- Biggest Post Whore
lol haku!! you whore!, post whore that is :D

id have ot say kate cuz she just keeps on coming back [like herpes LOL just joshin, just joshin :kwink:]

17- Most Missed Member
aw i miss taty+numbers..

18- Best Moderator
forre

19- Best Avatar
although i heart my avy to pieces..i just luuuuuurve staringelfs boobie avy soo much!

20- Best Nickname
i think all the -aku's should take this one :D

Kate
09-12-2004, 06:14
Next year we should have a tatysite award for the manliest member. Sounds like fun. :gigi:

luxxi
09-12-2004, 10:10
Next year we should have a tatysite award for the manliest member. Like: "Burly Man Of Tatysite 2005" And Luxxi will be the only one nominated, since the rest of us are a bunch of wussy nancy boys. :p

:rose: Though I'm not sure if that is a compliment. :spy:

10- Best Statement Maker
luxxi

:rose:

:newyear:

spyretto
09-12-2004, 12:30
Can also have the "hairiest back" award...and the "of the most pointless debate" award that will certainly go to the one between luxxi and the undersigned...

Lux
10-12-2004, 01:28
thanks nataku, i'm glad you remember me LOL :D this really does remind me of highschool

Crampaholic
10-12-2004, 02:50
We never forget about u Lux.. how could we? :blabla:
Btw.. kate my name is korina

denial
10-12-2004, 04:16
eiik! this is my spot to write my nominations. But I can't do it now. I'll edit this later. Hope not too late. when is the closing date?

The female member you have appreciated the most this year.
Sunwalk -

The male member you have appreciated the most this year.
TheGurgi -

3- Hottest Female Member
The female member you find the most attractive.
Queenbee -

7- Most Creative Member
The member who created the best works of art, ...
Nataku -

10- Best Statement Maker
The member who has made the best posts.
Sunny Poison -

19- Best Avatar
The member whose avatar you like the most.
Queenbee -

20- Best Nickname
The member whose nickname you like the most.
Veggie Delite-

Lux
10-12-2004, 04:58
thanks, cramp.

teeny
10-12-2004, 10:46
Hope not too late. when is the closing date?you have until the end of december or so.. so you have quite some time left still :)

denial
10-12-2004, 14:54
thanks Teeny!!

forre
11-12-2004, 01:19
1- Best Female Member of the Year - denial
Funny and optimistic about almost everything and has a genuine interest in music.
2- Best Male Member of the Year - Igor
Just because he is. Lots of job put in this place and lots of passion in all possible ways.
3- Hottest Female Member - void
Can't see a one - it's probably my personal taste.
4- Hottest Male Member - freddie
He has something.
5- Most Providing Member - katbeidar
Statistically she is - a sort of engine of this place with sometimes crasy ideas but still.
6- Most Supportive Member - sunwalk
Big heart.
7- Most Creative Member - void
I could say darje before but now we haven't got any replacement.
8- Most Entertaining Member - staringelf
Always makes me laugh with his sharp comments in a good way.
9- Most Controversial Member - katbeidar
The member who has caused the most controversies.
10- Best Statement Maker - spyretto
His posts are never spamming, he has almost always something to say.
11- Best Low Profile Member - Killa Queen
I feel it this way.
12- Special Mention - marina
She's got something that drew my attention.
Pure hormones everywhere, even through the internet.
14- Weirdest Member - haku
He strikes me the most as really odd.
15- Biggest Post Whore - QueenBee
Statistics.
16- Most Addicted to this Forum - haku
He's always here even when the rest of Europe is sleeping.
17- Most Missed Member - xena225
I think many people miss her.
19- Best Avatar - void
Haven't seen any good ones lately.
20- Best Nickname - void
A way too many.

Unplugged
11-12-2004, 02:54
19- Best Avatar - void
Haven't seen any good ones lately.
:eek: You don't think a boob in a tea cup is enough? :laugh: Wellllll, you're too demanding! :p
I'm glad I make you laugh :D I'm surprised, actually. ;)

6- Most Supportive Member - sunwalk
Big heart.
True! And you must know that better than anyone ;) :heart:

Kate
11-12-2004, 05:33
forre, thank you. I think you made really good nominations. :D

nath
11-12-2004, 16:54
4- Hottest Male Member
The male member you find the most attractive.
Igor -
!
Oh! You've edited Denial ! :cry:....Igor....and his sexy grammar... ...it was too funny ! :D You really made me laugh , girl!

spyretto
11-12-2004, 20:46
thank God I'm not up for any award...oh yeah it's the "most controversial member award" but I think kate will get that one for sure...

Controversial why? coz I say things as they are...oh yeah that's pretty controversial in our time, innit? Time to get off your fluffy clouds dears and face reality. Take it from someone who never did. :bum:

QueenBee
11-12-2004, 20:55
spyretto, what are you talking about? :eek: I nominated you for "Best statement maker" so shut up you! :lol:

nath
11-12-2004, 21:00
spyretto, indeed I was hesitating between you and Katbeidar for "most controversial member award"...
If I'd chosen you for this award, it would have been a compliment.. ;) I mean , it would have been in the positive way...so , the vote isn't here , but the intention was. :)

denial
11-12-2004, 21:29
Oh! You've edited Denial ! :cry:....Igor....and his sexy grammar... ...it was too funny ! :D You really made me laugh , girl!

oh okay .. I put it back there .. but I added more serious comment why that guy is a hot stuff!

In reply to other posts

14- Weirdest Member: denial
:ithink: Well.... please don't take this as an offense, but denial seems to live in a world of her own.

no worry .. none taken .. ;) .. I'll let you live and watch you from here.. this world...

Hmm... well it's hard to choose one, we have some great ladies here :D But I think I'll choose Denial because we share the same mind it seems.
awww... means you and me we live in the same world..

14- Weirdest Member
Denial, because she is just like me, weird (in a good way I hope we are? :D). We share the same views often and her posts sound really psychological to me... :spy:

... heh heh .. yup..should I tell them about our world? .. about the rain .. the fence that devided the world into two.. it was raining ...same raining fell on both side of the world .. but we use NO umbrella ..while the world on the other side of the fence.. everyone were holding umbrellas.. and they looked at us .. like it was so weird .. no umbrella? aren't they cold? .. they must have thought we were crazy.. and we looked back at them and we smiled .. it was hard at first .. but later we understood .. then .. well you've seen the music video .. :none:

*Note*:
That was just a demo to tell how weird I could be .. for promotional purpose ..

5- Most Providing Member
Denial

Aww ..thank you Ice Cream .. but you provided a lot too ..really a lot .. thank you from the bottom of my heart.. and you are a hottie too... I hope you'll win.... good luck!...

7- Most Creative Member[/B]
Denial

14- Weirdest Member
Denial

Thank you for nomination me .. make sure your votes on this sextions are mine. or .. *loads her kalashnikov* ..

12- Special Mention
Denial, for being one of my best friends on the forum and very supportive gal and generous and making me laugh every now and then
awwww.... kisses on your forehead ..

15- Biggest Post Whore
This is hard too... ummm, Denial ... yeah!

What? are you calling me a wh**e? *smacks Greg's with her Avril Lavinge belt*.. Screw you!

12- Special Mention
Miss Denial....

awww.. thank you Nath .. but... *makes Ivan face expression* .."ya ne grouna taty".. but ..thank you again ...

1- Best Female Member of the Year - denial
Funny and optimistic about almost everything and has a genuine interest in music.
..aww ..thank you Forre..

spyretto
11-12-2004, 21:35
lol, seriously, katbeidar deserves the award of most controversial member...she's one of a kind...I mean there's no denying that I nowadays see Tatu from being to slightly rediculous to a total joke - till they make me change my mind , that is - whereas katbeidar always thought of them as crap; that's exactly why it makes no difference to her what kind of status Tatu have now , coz she never liked them, in the first place? But she continues to be the soul of new topics and feed the forum with news, something which is controversy personified in its own right...

As to "best statement maker" that sounds flattering, queenie, so thanks much!. :)
But seriously, what does the accolade of winning an award in tatysite means in practical terms? :p
oh, never mind, just perish the thought, LOL

freddie
11-12-2004, 23:40
Lol... spyretto, I think I nominated you for that as well.

Only other who's as good at statements is Luxxi, but he's just my alter ego. :p

la aurora
11-12-2004, 23:58
:lol:
she comes... she doesnt post tho.. ill make her come:p
I liked how that sounded :D

:rolleyes: :wantkiss:

But honestly girl, u should vote for Kate instead or queenie or sasha.. coz kate was right, voting for me is not fair

Crampaholic
12-12-2004, 03:49
Thank you for nomination me .. make sure your votes on this sextions are mine. or .. *loads her kalashnikov* ..

Yes those nominations r just for u lol i really really think u r weird :p

Crampaholic
12-12-2004, 03:52
But honestly girl, u should vote for Kate instead or queenie or sasha.. coz kate was right, voting for me is not fair
Nope dont go fooling me :girl:i still think u r one of the most beautiful girls here :p If i vote for sasha im :dead:

coolasfcuk
12-12-2004, 04:09
If i vote for sasha im :dead:
Why?

Kate
12-12-2004, 06:55
But honestly girl, u should vote for Kate instead or queenie or sasha.. coz kate was right, voting for me is not fair Hey, you still post here from time to time, so it's fair. :D You are very pretty. :) It's just that I thought you left for good. But obviously you're still around. It's cool with me. Lol. These awards are no big deal, we're supposed to have fun.

QueenBee
12-12-2004, 14:17
awww... means you and me we live in the same world..
Hehe... Under the same sky...

... heh heh .. yup..should I tell them about our world? .. about the rain .. the fence that devided the world into two.. it was raining ...same raining fell on both side of the world .. but we use NO umbrella ..while the world on the other side of the fence.. everyone were holding umbrellas.. and they looked at us .. like it was so weird .. no umbrella? aren't they cold? .. they must have thought we were crazy.. and we looked back at them and we smiled .. it was hard at first .. but later we understood ..
Denial, I don't think there is any need for us to explain... They don't understand us... but we know... ;)

These awards are no big deal, we're supposed to have fun.
Yeah, guys... so don't worry, be happy! :gigi:

denial
12-12-2004, 18:08
Queenbee.... .. I .... you...

sasha
13-12-2004, 22:04
If i vote for sasha im :dead:

So you were concidering voting for me? :eek: :o :kwink:

Coolie mmm :heart:

Mossopp
13-12-2004, 22:14
Is anyone else having a real tough time trying to figure out who they want to nominate?
Cos I am, and it'd be nice to know I'm not the only one.

teeny
13-12-2004, 23:39
Cos I am, and it'd be nice to know I'm not the only one.I still have a few blanks.. and I don't really know who to nominate or if I'm just going to let them be

crni
14-12-2004, 00:02
Is anyone else having a real tough time trying to figure out who they want to nominate?
Cos I am, and it'd be nice to know I'm not the only one.
i am too... for a few days now... and i'll announce my nominees when i make a complete list ;)

zebu
14-12-2004, 01:00
1- Best Female Member of the Year - kishkash

2- Best Male Member of the Year - spyretto

3- Hottest Female Member - sunny poison

5- Most Providing Member - ice_cream

6- Most Supportive Member - queenbee

7- Most Creative Member - queenbee

8- Most Entertaining Member - kishkash

9- Most Controversial Member - katbeidar

10- Best Statement Maker - bitty2002

11- Best Low Profile Member - bitty2002

12- Special Mention - crampaholic
crazy and special girl, with a great taste in music

13- Horniest Member - crampaholic

14- Weirdest Member - katbeidar

15- Biggest Post Whore - katebeidar

16- Most Addicted to this Forum - katbeidar

17- Most Missed Member - sunny poison

18- Best Moderator - coolasfcuk

19- Best Avatar - alight

20- Best Nickname - ice_cream

coolasfcuk
20-12-2004, 19:46
18- Best Moderator - coolasfcuk
zebu, that's HOT!, but I am really not a mod ..

oh, and your sig. makes an impression ;) .. that's HOT! :gigi:

QueenBee
20-12-2004, 19:57
Okay... why is everything so hot nowadays? Maybe you just had a bit too much of that Smirnoff Ice, eh, coolies? :p

6- Most Supportive Member - queenbee
I think I speak for everyone when I say.... WHAT?! :ithink:

7- Most Creative Member - queenbee
Look above. :confused:

Anyway, thank youuuuu for nominating me. :10x:

Mossopp
30-12-2004, 20:25
OK, I know I haven't decided on a lot of the categories but I'm running out of time, it now being the 30th and all, so here's what I got so far:

3- Hottest Female Member - The female member you find the most attractive.
Crampaholic. She’s hott. :yes:

4- Hottest Male Member - The male member you find the most attractive.
Philbert (EeZeReal) is cute. Although in no way is this to be taken as any indication that I’m into blokes! Cos I’m not. They stink.

5- Most Providing Member - The member who has provided the community with the most material.
I can’t really comment on this because I no longer frequent the ‘tATu’ area of the site - I just stick to the general boards. I wouldn’t have any clue as to who is providing the most tATu related material cos it holds no interest for me.
Sorry.

6- Most Supportive Member - The member who has been the most helpful to other members on a personal level.
I hate having to choose only one person for this cos everyone has been amazing to me. I gotta go with staringelf though. I drive him round the fucking twist and yet he still cares. He also knows when to give me a much-deserved kick up the arse! ;)

8- Most Entertaining Member - The member who has been the most entertaining (duh, lol).
Luxxi’s come up with some entertaining threads. I thought the ‘Corrupted Wish’ thread was a great idea. And he seems to live on the ‘Q&A’ thread so there’s always someone to answer my retarded questions when I’m skiving off work!

9- Most Controversial Member - The member who has caused the most controversies.
spyretto seems to delight in trying to piss me off. :rolleyes:

11- Best Low Profile Member - The member who, even though they don't post much, you appreciate for their good personality.
ypsidan04. He’s one of the few people that I actually email as opposed to just sending the odd PM back and forth. And he likes a lot of the same bands as I do so that makes him a kindred spirit.

12- Special Mention - Any member you think deserves to be mentioned but didn't belong in any other category.
teeny. She's underrated. ;)

13- Horniest Member - The member who shows their lust (probably for Yulia or Lena) the most.
Rach (Ice_Cream), for obvious reasons. I dunno who else to nominate for this one but Rach is gonna win it by a country mile anyway!

14- Weirdest Member - The member who strikes you the most as really odd.
taty994945. He’s the very definition of “odd”. The whole “kirillov” thing was just disturbing. :bum:

16- Most Addicted to this Forum - The member who spends the most time here.
Probably Queenbee - just look at the number of posts she has!

17- Most Missed Member - The member you regret the most among all of those who have left.
I would have said Phil or Rachel but thankfully they both came back. Therefore I nominate Parish122. I miss her advice and support.

19- Best Avatar - The member whose avatar you like the most.
Mossopp! It’s time I gave myself some props. :p

haku
30-12-2004, 21:20
OK, I know I haven't decided on a lot of the categories but I'm running out of time, it now being the 30th and allYou still have some time, "until the end of the month" was a rough date.

A lot of people won't be online this weekend so it doesn't make much sense to end the vote on precisely the 31.

Let's say that the vote will end on january 5 at midnight CET.

Unplugged
30-12-2004, 21:24
You still have some time, "until the end of the month" was a rough date.

A lot of people won't be online this weekend so it doesn't make much sense to end the vote on precisely the 31.

Let's say that the vote will end on january 5 at midnight CET.
BTW, you still haven't voted, have you? :spy: *curious* :p

I gotta go with staringelf though. I drive him round the fucking twist and yet he still cares. He also knows when to give me a much-deserved kick up the arse!
Well, at least me caring is not completely useless, although you don't follow almost any of my advice, at least you appreciate it... lol hmm :ithink: Well I feel very pleased anyway :rose: :kwink:

teeny
30-12-2004, 21:36
BTW, you still haven't voted, have you?Yeah.. vote Pat.. before it's too late.. hehe

I'm underrated.. yay.. didn't even know I was rated :spy:

Oh and I finished my nominations btw.. unless I think of some special mention one of the next couple of days

noki_the_cat
01-01-2005, 20:56
I nominate Teeny’s Satchel Pooch avatar as the Most Optimistic looking avatar.
Were the future always looks bright!!!
Teeeheee (>_<) (^_^) :laugh:

haku
05-01-2005, 13:39
QueenBee. She's such a lively and lovely girl, her posts are always interesting.
Staringelf. He's definitely one of the dominant figure of 2004.
3- Hottest Female Member
Sunny Poison. I haven't changed my mind.
4- Hottest Male Member
Staringelf. He's a stud.
5- Most Providing Member
Ice_Cream. She's very generous and always willing to share.
nath. She's been helpful to a lot of people.
7- Most Creative Member
Staringelf. "Tatu's secret mansion", "Lena's redemption", "Gangsta momma", enough said.
Staringelf. His sharp comments have been quite entertaining.
luxxi. He held some controversial positions in the political threads.
10- Best Statement Maker
spyretto. His sharp comments have become legendary.
Kishkash. She stays low now but managed to make some memorable threads.
12- Special Mention
Igor. This forum reached such a low point in 2004, many admins would have simply closed it. Ooh, and we were never hacked.
13- Horniest Member
Ice_Cream. Just follow the wet trail.
14- Weirdest Member
Nokki_the_cat. A must read.
15- Biggest Post Whore
QueenBee. Yeah, she is.
QueenBee. She never sleeps.
17- Most Missed Member
Well, i missed Ice_Cream but she's back so i'm not nominating anyone.
18- Best Moderator
forre. No competition.
19- Best Avatar
QueenBee. She always has beautiful (and sometimes scary) avatars.
20- Best Nickname
Crampaholic. It's creepy.

crni
05-01-2005, 16:02
there were some technical problems, but i've sorted them out with haku so here are my nominees...

teeny - her posts always (more or less :p) make sense and you always know where she stands; good in debate ;)

haku - he was always great, and this (last) year he became a moderator so that was pretty clear...

3- Hottest Female Member
Crampaholic - a hot slavic sistah... lol :coctail:

5- Most Providing Member
haku - numerous of translated articles and stuff...

i don't visit "daily" threads...

7- Most Creative Member
...nor the island of the arts...

luxxi - q&a thread and other games

kate - all said before :gigi:

10- Best Statement Maker
teeny - (10 goto 1)

12- Special Mention
nath - always the right thing to say, in some way reminds me of Echoed (20 goto 17)

13- Horniest Member
kishkash - like that's a surprise :rolleyes:

14- Weirdest Member
spy - he's cool, but sometimes i really don't get where he's aiming :ithink:

15- Biggest Post Whore
queenbee - no doubt on my mind ;)

queenbee - same as above...

17- Most Missed Member
Echoed - the voice of reason, how could i forget... *wipes a tear*

18- Best Moderator
forre - no doubt

19- Best Avatar
queenbee - a whole bunch of great avatars from her ;)