PDA

View Full Version : Karizma

RussianPrince
19-11-2004, 21:11
were can i there songs i lost there CD when i moved to America and i'd like to here them again if u no were i can find them tell me please

forre
19-11-2004, 21:18
RussianPrince, Do you mean "Where can I hear the songs of the group because I lost their CDs when I moved to America and I'd like to hear them again. If you know where I can find them?"

I don't. If it's a Russian group, please try in the Russian part of the forum.

coolasfcuk
19-11-2004, 21:29
eh, the only kariZma I know of is a bulgarian group. Here: http://bulgarian-music-company.bulgariancds.com/cgi-bin/p.cgi/karizma-kolko-mi-lipsvash-single.html :D

RussianPrince
19-11-2004, 21:30
their Bulgarian

RussianPrince
19-11-2004, 21:30
weird i reply and theres already more replys

coolasfcuk
19-11-2004, 21:34
their Bulgarian
:D so its the one it the link I already posted ... and how do you know of them? :spy: I didnt think anyone knows of them outside Bulgaria :)

I have some of their songs, I will try to see if you can download them from somewhere if not when i have some time i can make mp3 :D

forre
19-11-2004, 21:47
Oh, all right, it was a Bulgarian group! Who knew! Thanks, coolie.

coolasfcuk
02-04-2005, 20:31
Well, I 'woke up' this thread, because i just got a KariZma video that i thought id share with you people (as there were few people interested in them) :D

It is from some Festival in Serbia last year (looks to me like the Serbian Eurovision :laugh: )... well, TOO BAD it wasnt Eurovision, because I think KariZma would've been another good choice, but :rolleyes: ... why do they sing in English and TURKISH i have no idea! ....anyways, you can see at the end that they clearly beat everyone else with double the score ... and its the first time a non-serbian group wins (those serbs are patriotic, eh? :gigi: )... video and audio arent great, but what can you do... 24MB

http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3MJ8CY8ALXSTJ0TVSD6KVK9687 :D

p.s. did i already say those 2 are the opposite of what tatu used to be... they are two gay people whose project presents them as two lovers :lol: ... thought its a 'naional secret' .. ive personally know that both are gay - seen Galya (the chica) get crazy with her HOT girlfriend in clubs .. Twice!

p.p.s. I like the guys pants - haha, THIS is exactly the panths that Galya was wearing when i saw her in a club last summer in Sofia - maybe they share clothes :cool: ... they looked better on HER :heh: