PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone...

Rachel
08-11-2004, 03:07
Just thought I'd pop in and say hello to everyone...freddie persuaded me to LOL

Well, if you can't quite remember me, I started the puddle thing with Taryn LOL

Anyyyyway, just wonder how you lot were doing these days...I'll probably visit occassionally. Still listening to Tatu occassionally even after my rather bitter reaction a year ago LOL *Tries to be as positive as possible now* LOL

Even at my most bitter moments I was still thinking "f**k, Yulia is soooooooooooooooooooo HOT!!!" And I still have my room Tatu plastered LOL How sad LOL Yulia is a nice sight to wake up to though LOL

Last time I was here (months ago when I posted that missing Popworld vid) I said I'd post a load of exclusive pics...well I never got around to it...but I'll probably get some posted soon :)

Kate
08-11-2004, 04:43
Real_Lesbian, welcome back!! We remember you, and you get mentioned a lot of times here! I hope you'll hang around!! Tatu are planning to release a new album (what else is new?). Lol. *hug* :D

freddie
08-11-2004, 05:11
Yay!! We have a least ONE real lesbian here again! :D

Unplugged
08-11-2004, 06:03
Hey Rachel! :D I hope you post more often here, this forum needs people like you! :kiss:

coolasfcuk
08-11-2004, 06:05
:D Hi :coctail:

QueenBee
08-11-2004, 07:48
Heeey! It's been a while, lol. Well, it's always nice to see the ol' people come back, and I hope you stay for some time :gigi: You guys who left actually get mentioned here now and then, so you're definitely not forgotten. ;) :rose:

Looking forward to those exclusive pictures... :heh:

crni
08-11-2004, 08:17
oi, rach! :coctail:

of course we remember all the puddling and stuff from back then ;)
we all know how much you contrubuted to this forum and are looking forward to seeing you here again ;)

haku
08-11-2004, 17:33
Hey Rach, nice to see you here. :D :coctail: Of course people remember you. :kawai:

warx
10-11-2004, 07:19
rachel.........:D:D:D
awesome!!! nice to hve u back...*hug*
how can we 4get bout u...ur the one posting vid caps of tatu..... :p

teeny
11-11-2004, 23:43
arriving late to this thread even
But surely you are not forgotten, Rachel. It's really nice to have you back and posting again.
Now we only need to dig up Phil.. :heh:

Rachel
12-11-2004, 00:22
Now we only need to dig up Phil.. :heh:Hmmm...I don't reckon he'll be interested in coming back but I'll ask him.

teeny
12-11-2004, 10:18
but I'll ask him.yay.. and if he's not interested just wish him a merry Christmas and tell him he is missed :D