PDA

View Full Version : UK83

tatuboi04
27-10-2004, 06:04
I just heard about this group UK83 today and I have downloaded a few of their songs. They are pretty interesting, I can't make up my mind what I think about them yet, but they are unique and intersting nevertheless.
I am particularily fond of the songs
"Почему"
"Без Тебя"
and surprisingly this weird song called "Deep."

Does anybody know or heard of them before? I really want to see the video for "Почему", unfortunately the official site is taking forever to download it.

Post what you know, I am curious!

haku
27-10-2004, 15:48
UK83 Official Site (http://www.uk83.com/)

Well, i had never heard of them, i just downloaded their song "Pochemu", it's interesting but i don't know yet if i like it, lol. I'll have to listen to it a few times.
I'll have to download more songs too.

And yeah, i can't download the video, the server is not responding.

QueenBee
29-10-2004, 12:26
Hmm... have I heard the song "Pochemu" somewhere? :confused: It reminds me of something else... hmmm!

Well, I'm not sure what I think about it, and I'm with Haku, gotta download some more songs to form an opinion. *Goes to download*

To me it's very "Slavic Pop/Techno", maybe that's why it sounds familiar to me, because I've heard alot of songs like these on the radio on Poland... or maybe I'm wrong...

tatuboi04
29-10-2004, 15:56
Hmm... have I heard the song "Pochemu" somewhere? :confused: It reminds me of something else... hmmm!

Well, I'm not sure what I think about it, and I'm with Haku, gotta download some more songs to form an opinion. *Goes to download*

To me it's very "Slavic Pop/Techno", maybe that's why it sounds familiar to me, because I've heard alot of songs like these on the radio on Poland... or maybe I'm wrong...

Well there was a time a few months back when people were claiming it was a Tatu song, so maybe you heard it then.

Another song that is REALLY good by them is the one called "Часики." That one I love.

Joha84
01-11-2004, 18:25
[QUOTE=QueenBee]Hmm... have I heard the song "Pochemu" somewhere? :confused: It reminds me of something else... hmmm!

o_O I had the same feeling! It has good rhythm...

I'm gonna download more of their songs to see if I'm really gonna like this group..

sherzod
06-08-2005, 15:23
need help with UK83,write me...
director@uk83.com

Taty_rox
06-08-2005, 15:48
Hmmmm... well the music is ok Pochemu and Chasiki seem to be the ones on my playlist. I sort of wish the guys wouldn't make a bad attempt at rapping :bum:. She has a good voice.