PDA

View Full Version : My drawings.... 3 of them

Taty_rox
12-10-2004, 03:48
The last one was my first one, I made her hand too big... oh well. Please tell me what you think :). I wanted to share among t.A.T.u. fans like myself. Oh and are there any ideas for new drawings??! Those are pictures that I drew from pics I have ontop of my computer desk. Ones I've printed like months ago. I just drew them, on the comp. So... yeah! :D

Oh and please, please, don't copy them, and stuff like that. I've had this happen to me once before, and they took credit for it, and I never could gain back the credit. So, yeah. Thanks.

teeny
12-10-2004, 09:40
cool drawings :D Though in the Milk pic it looks odd that Lena is the one with the most tan :heh:
But thats just a minor thing. Really well done.. you have computer drawing skills for sure.. hehe

Thank you for sharing :rose:

spyretto
12-10-2004, 10:05
good stuff. :coctail: perhaps by changing Lena eyebrows to a darker colour in the third one will make her look better?

Taty_rox
14-10-2004, 02:05
Hi people. Thanks. And yeah I know the glitches in the 3rd, but that was also my first one. Hehe. I am not changing it. I will look upon those and see how I've improved. :) You're welcome. Right now I am working on a pic of Julia. :)

QueenBee
15-10-2004, 17:35
I like them alot. :D That style is called vectoring. Well, maybe not real vectoring but something in that style... I once made a picture like that of Yulia, and it turned out horrible, lol. If I find it maybe I'll post it so that we can all have a laugh. Looking forward to seeing more from you. :)

Taty_rox
17-10-2004, 15:35
Vectoring... as in? If you mean I don't give them different hair colour or higlight different parts.... then yes.... I don't know, lol. I drew the one with lena on a sketchpad hooked to my computer? Don't know what vectoring is I suppose... lol.

Actually you might see a new one I am doing of Julia. Sooo yeah... :) Glad you like them. Lena's eyes took me a long time to do, but it payed off a lot :D.

Merci peoples.

QueenBee
18-10-2004, 16:33
Well, *giggles* on Internet boards (for example for teenagers) where digital art is included, art like this is usually called vectoring. When you have a picture and you draw over it, like the same picture but making it look more digital, like you did - a color for the skin, then the hair and you draw it all over the original image (I don't know if you did that though). :) "Real" vectoring is alot more complicated than that though - but I don't know nothing about it, lol. :D

I'm looking forward to seeing the new Yulia picture. :D

Taty_rox
18-10-2004, 22:43
ok... I did not vector than. You, you mean like tracing??? ME!?!?! lol. No, I was taking that into consideration though. maybe I will for my next one. :) Damnit, I wasted my time drawing those and I just find out it can be MUCH easier???? OH MY!!! But yet again it wouldn't be MY work would it?

I'd like to see some of yours, if it's no trouble :).

Yeah the Julia pic, messing up with the blonde streaks in her hair, so I am going to choose another one. Any in particular? You can choose and I'll do it... :D

QueenBee
19-10-2004, 18:09
Taty_rox, yeah I was talking about tracing. It's the new trend these days. :P Kidding!

Okay, I will show my "vector art" which is also called a "vexel" in the cool world online. :rolleyes: This makes me wanna continue with my Tatuwebsite but my stupid Photoshop isn't working anymore. I would soooo wanna do some more digital art. :(

Okay, so a looooong time ago, I tried vectoring, it's a pic of Yulia but you can't tell it's her because she has no hair! Hah! Well I was just practicing with the face (eyes, lips, nose) but it came out sucky either way, haha.

Please don't laugh. (http://home.1asphost.com/losmiserables/art_vexel1.jpg) :lol:

---

And here's one that isn't mine, but I thought I'd just show it so you'll have a better idea of what a vector/vexel is. :)

http://www.twinklie.net/images/art/Hebe.jpg

Yeah the Julia pic, messing up with the blonde streaks in her hair, so I am going to choose another one. Any in particular? You can choose and I'll do it...
Really? :D Wooohoo! That's super. :) Okay, so I'll choose a pic... *Goes to search* :lady:

Taty_rox
20-10-2004, 00:25
Whoah.... those are better than ANYTHING I could do man... lol.

t.A.T.u. Website eh?? Yeah... I have one too, sad thing is, it's only me working on it, and I can't come up with REALLY good layouts and stuff... I am so mad at my graphics abilities, I love graphics :(.

teeny
20-10-2004, 14:15
a pic of Yulia but you can't tell it's her because she has no hair!more concerned about the lack of neck :none:
But it's really great aswell, qb. Don't know if it's because I know who it is, or because it's really good, but I can tell it's Yulia at least :heh:

imskye
20-10-2004, 16:46
Taty_rox, wow ~~ you really have done them very well :) what kind of software did you use? and how long did this art work take?

coolasfcuk
20-10-2004, 17:53
:) good work

well, I thought id contribute my 'art' that i just did for 1 min....

original (http://community.webshots.com/photo/122473429/203238857apiZNT)

fattie (http://community.webshots.com/photo/203238981/203238981ZfsQXx)

:lol: :laugh: :lol: ... this is what i call: "ive been sniffing paint while working... i need something to laugh at' type of 'art' ..... also ... it is always interesting to know how would one look if they ate too much CHOCOLATE! :girl:

Taty_rox
21-10-2004, 04:56
OMG, hahahahahahahahahaha The fattie one made me laugh so hard man... lol, I like it, it's really cool.

imskye... :) Hi, I used Fireworks actually, but for my new ones, I am going to use adobe because you have more options on how to save it, and the quality of saving, so yeah. I got it for free, so no biggy ;) .

teeny
22-10-2004, 09:37
fattie :eek: yiks.. next time mess up a Yulia pic instead :none:

coolasfcuk
22-10-2004, 17:47
Taty_rox, im glad you saw the humour in them :D

yiks.. next time mess up a Yulia pic instead

of course, no prob ... although, Yulia is a bit fatty at the moment to beging with :laugh:

sexy...sexy Yulia (http://community.webshots.com/photo/85826838/204072789iXKSPi) :lol:

and you watch out teeny...... if ou keep drinking all that Danish Soda..... you might just.... bloaaaaaaaaaaaaaad (http://community.webshots.com/photo/85826838/204072568EohFzf) :gigi: .. hope you see the humour in those as well :coctail:

Taty_rox
22-10-2004, 22:47
LMAO..... the first pic looks like an Italian version of Julia... :P

teeny
23-10-2004, 11:27
hope you see the humour in those as well:laugh: that I surely do. As long as you don't mess up Lena I'm all for image editing :p Though I think it would take a lot of danish soda though. Then again I forgot to meassure my weight this morning

Taty_rox
25-10-2004, 22:53
I added a new pic... Please I need a suggestion for a pic... and a pic to work from. I can not work from scratch... haha. Any pic you want! Send me the link and I'll do it... I know I am sad, but VERY bored.. heh.

jedi15
20-12-2004, 09:18
hey,
nice pictures!
:)