PDA

View Full Version : Forum of Russian Music

haku
06-10-2004, 00:59
Ok, considering the very low number of posts in the Tatu section, the fact that there are only maybe 20 different people who still post over there, and the fact that out of 20 threads on the first page only one person (me) has created half of them, it's obvious that most people have totally lost interest in the band...

Among the people who still post here, there seem to be a common trait: an interest in Russian music (and also culture/language).

That got me to think.

A few months ago we discussed here about extending the General Section of the forum and it was done.

Maybe we could also extend the Tatu Section of the forum and transform it into a Russian Music Section so that this forum could become a place where people who are not from Russia but are interested in Russian music in general can discuss about various bands, not just Tatu.

The idea would be:

Now we have a top section called "Unofficial forum of group t.A.T.u.", this section could be renamed "Forum of Russian Music" or something.

Inside this section, we would still have the "Forum about group t.A.T.u." but next to this forum, we could have either one big forum for all the other Russian artists, or even have one forum for each artist people here seem to be interested in, we could have a forum for Smash!!, one for Nichya, one for Yulia Savicheva, one for Tema, one for Glukoza, one for Linda, one for Maxi-M, etc (I'm sure thegurgi and denial could provide a list of artists who deserve a forum).

The "Polls and Opinions" and "Search, Exchange" would remain where they are, except they would concern all Russian artists instead of just Tatu.

What do you think?

Kate
06-10-2004, 01:16
haku, Igor was considering registering a new domain for the forum, unfortunately I don't know if he wants you guys to know about it or not... I also dunno what his stand on this is currently, cuz the domain thing came up almost half a year ago now... He wanted to move the forum slowely away from the Tatu theme... but... Anyway, I'll remind him and pass on yor ideas! ;)

haku
06-10-2004, 15:39
I see my post has become a separate thread, ok. :)

I have added a poll, so please vote and say what you think! :rose:

Again, the basic idea is that a lot of people here are not from Russia but are interested in Russian music (language/culture) so this place could become a gathering place for people around the world who are interested in Russian music (and propably have discovered it through Tatu) and want to discuss about various Russian bands (without being die hard fans of one in particular and not wanting to focus on only *one*) on an english speaking forum.
So we could have sections for Smash!!, Nichya, Yulia Savicheva, Tema, Glukoza, Linda, Maxi-M, and more.

Thanks to tell us what you think. :rose:

Tom Violence
06-10-2004, 17:25
I'm interested, with some reservations. It's often difficult to keep track of news about many of the Russian bands I'm keen on, so if that were possible here it would be great. And being able to discuss those groups with other fans would be attractive.

However I wouldn't want to lose the spirit of this being foremost a t.A.T.u. forum. Whilst there's not much activity in the t.A.T.u. section at the moment, I don't agree this proves people have lost in interest in the band. There's simply not much to talk about at the moment. When new material finally arrives, or a tour is announced, or whatever, then I'm sure it will liven up again. People here who don't currently post much in the t.A.T.u. section will do so again, and new people will arrive.

On the question of which artists deserve their own forums, I'd say the most popular pop groups recording in the Russian language are probably VIA Gra, Fabrika, Reflex, Glukoza, Smash!! and maybe Diskoteka Avariya. If we want to attract new people onto the forum, these are the type of acts who would.

mulder
06-10-2004, 19:05
I have added my Yes vote. I have been reading the Russian songs thread in Music and Movies and started to become interested in a different and fascinating style of music, even if I don't understand a word :)

I've become seriously interested in Linda (so much I'm in the process of buying her CDs) but, as Tom Violence states, finding current information is difficult so a Russian Music forum here would be a useful resource.

I also think haku's idea of Tatu being just one of the groups within the forum would work well.

Unplugged
06-10-2004, 19:35
Certainly :D

Kate
06-10-2004, 19:43
IF YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OTHER IDEAS FOR IMPROVING THE FORUM PLEASE CLICK HERE (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6597)!

denial
07-10-2004, 07:06
Maybe we could also extend the Tatu Section of the forum and transform it into a Russian Music Section so that this forum could become a place where people who are not from Russia but are interested in Russian music in general can discuss about various bands, not just Tatu.

Thanks for the suggestion Haku

I will be very glad to see a new section that full of other russian artist. It would be great!

BUT .. I do not want them to be placed in the same section with TATU. I don't know .. it just felt that way. Well .. if you do .. its going to hurt me. :rolleyes: LoL .. yep I am that serious.

I dont think people lost interest in TATU .. they just stop talking about it .. they learned and trying to adapt of what had happened .. or maybe they just tired of the bashing .. but songs and girls .. remains..

As for suggestion to Other Russian Artist .. I have lots!! haha.. in random order and not refering to anything .. introduce ...

1. Nichya
2. Masha Rveskaya
3. Svetlana Surganova
4. Monokini
5. Maxi-M
6. Tema
7. Dusha
8. Yulia Buzhilova
9. Yulia Savicheva
10.Yulia Mihalchik
11. Gluk'Oza
12. Linda
13. Katya LeL
14. Irina Dubsova
15. Total
16. Propaganda
17. Smash
18. Akula ( .. well .. some people like her.. I just can't.. )
19. Alsou
20. NATO
21. Katya Necheava ( .. if anything would happen with her )
22. Nochniye Snipery ..( I think the spelling is )
23. Zemfira

..uhshhh... I hope I dont miss anyone else .. eeek..

*ahems* .. sound like this should be Other Russian Female Artist instead... *shakes head left right left right*

Producer / Song Writers:
Maxim Fadev
Ivan Shapovalov
who else ..?

Pss.. sorry Kate .. I went to the link you post there .. but .. I just didnt know how to fix my post in .. *hugs*

btw.. sorry .. this is a quick post I make.. its my lunch hour .. forgive me if anything..

-denial

forre
07-10-2004, 15:22
haku, Great idea!

thegurgi
07-10-2004, 15:32
2. Masha Rveskaya
8. Yulia Buzhilova
9. Yulia Savicheva
10.Yulia Mihalchik
14. Irina Dubsova

Those people should be condensed into a Fabrika Zvezd Forum, not their own forums each...

I'm indifferent to this idea, but i think Ruki Vverh should be involved, and possibly Mummy Troll

crni
07-10-2004, 15:47
of course it's a great idea! :done:
looking forward to it... ;)

SalsaChick
07-10-2004, 22:29
That would be awesome!!

Igor
09-10-2004, 19:44
The idea to like me. Only I think, that in thematic forums will be to few people. I suggest to make so:

Forum of Russian Music
- General discussions about Russian Music
- Search, Exchange, and Request
- etc.

teeny
09-10-2004, 19:49
if it's devided into the enormous bunch of subforums could the main page be availiable for user control? so that one could decide which forums to display at the main page? :lalala: Think the current mainpage is already filled with forums so some more display control would really be appreciated. I know it's details but it would make forum life easier.
edit: never mind the above part cos it seems Igor thought of the same thing about the huge main page. insert: please keep tatu seperate at least

Do russian music really attract a bunch of new members to an english forum? :ithink:

And no, haku, I haven't voted in this thread. Didn't even know we had it actually. Either way I don't really think I'm entitled to vote. I would vote no, but thats because I already know I would only write in tatu and smash forum. And I'm pretty much pleased with the way the forum is at the time. But I also know that other members has a bigger interest in other artists so me voting no because I won't use it myself would be stupid.

haku
09-10-2004, 21:39
Do russian music really attract a bunch of new members to an english forum?
Well, i don't know if it would attract a lot of people, my idea was just to widen the topic so that current members and possibly new ones can discuss about other artists than Tatu.

I have noticed that even when the Tatu section is dead, the threads about other Russian artists are still active, so there is an interest. I have also noticed that on some other Tatu forums (in English), there are often people who ask informations about such or such Russian artist, so again, i think there is an interest.

Right now, if Smash!! releases a new single for example, people are not going to create a thread about it, because it's a Tatu forum, but if we have a Russian Music forum, people will be able to discuss the single, share the mp3, the lyrics, etc.

That's the idea. :)

And Igor, the idea of just one forum "General discussions about Russian Music" is fine by me. :)

And yeah, like teeny said, it would be best to keep Tatu in a separate forum for now, like:

Forum of Russian Music
- General discussions about Russian Music
- General discussions about group Tatu
- Search, Exchange, and Request
- Polls and Opinions

teeny
09-10-2004, 22:10
people are not going to create a thread about it, because it's a Tatu forumwell we have the smash thread in the music section, which isn't really active either. But yeah I know what you mean.

Kate
12-10-2004, 10:34
Come on people, vote if you still haven't. A decision has to be made here!

teeny
12-10-2004, 11:08
count me in then.. as long as tatu is still in a seperate forum.
[removed rest of post cos I was so wrong :lalala:]

Joha84
14-10-2004, 16:45
I like the idea that Haku proposed. I'm so in love with russian music right now that for me, and of course for other people that like russian music as well and don't speak a word in russian, would be a perfect place to find the songs of the artist they like and the lyrics. We could discuss about the singers and their songs.

Wowsh... This idea is so great! :D

So, most likely, I'm in favor to what Haku said and, of course, what Igor suggested also. :D

forre
14-10-2004, 18:50
I woulf go with Teeny on the matter of rearranging the enirte forum. What about 2 large section? Something like that:
Russian Music Forum
t.A.T.u.
General
Search and exchange

General Forum
General discussions
Entertainment
Personal and Acquaintances
The Island of Arts
Sports, Politics and Science

spyretto
14-10-2004, 19:12
Are you gonna change the forum from a Tatu forum to a Russian music forum? What if Tatu hit the jackpot again, you're gonna change it again? So I'm voting "no" for now, I'd rather see the Russian forum incorporated into the Tatu forum rather than the other way round.
You'll have to change the whole forum structure to do that, from the layout to the content. If that's what you want, so be it ;) I'm gonna stick around cause I like this forum and its people, even though Russian music is not exactly my forte :p

haku
14-10-2004, 19:19
Something like that:
Russian Music Forum
t.A.T.u.
General
Search and exchange

General Forum
General discussions
Entertainment
The Island of Arts
I totally agree with this, that looks good to me. :yes:

teeny
14-10-2004, 19:23
yeah the structure suggested by forre looks fine to me aswell. Esp with the subsections getting arranged better cos the personal and acquaintances parts are one big blend at the moment I think.

Kate
14-10-2004, 20:08
forre, too many subcategories will make the forum hard to navigate on. It's better when it's all in plain view, IMO.

teeny
14-10-2004, 20:13
forre, too many subcategories will make the forum hard to navigate on.but there will be less subforums than now :ithink: So that should mean change is better

haku
14-10-2004, 20:18
but there will be less subforums than nowHmm, yeah, there are less subforums in forre's proposal than now, so i think forre's proposal is good. :D

denial
14-10-2004, 21:42
I woulf go with Teeny on the matter of rearranging the enirte forum. What about 2 large section? Something like that:
Russian Music Forum
t.A.T.u.
General
Search and exchange

General Forum
General discussions
Entertainment
The Island of Arts

Forgive .. but I disagree ... I prefer like this ..TATU should be the princesses of the forum.... till end of time ...

Unofficial Forum About TATU
.. as current

Other Russian Music Forum
General
Search and exchange

General Forum
General discussions
Entertainment
The Island of Arts

Igor
14-10-2004, 21:44
denial, :done: I would like such structure...

teeny
14-10-2004, 21:51
Forgive .. but I disagree ... I prefer like this ..TATU should be the princesses of the forum.... till end of time ...think so aswell, but Forres stucture would make the search and exchange part go for both the tatu and russian music section which makes sense since that is how I guess it will be used anyway.
Then again I'm basicly thinking the smaller mainpage the better :lalala:

haku
14-10-2004, 21:55
Forgive .. but I disagree ... I prefer like this ..TATU should be the princesses of the forum.... till end of time ...
Forgive... but you're among the people who never post in the Tatu section anymore, so why do you want it to be kept separate, so you can never visit it? :confused:

denial
14-10-2004, 22:11
teeny

1. I checked the front page .. the TATU special section
[Unofficial forum of group t.A.T.u. ] isn't that big. It wont make much different or make your browsing difficult.

2. This is forum.tatysite.net

3. TATU is the *gateway* to other russian artists .. without TATU .. where are we?.. where are they?

4. I believe those girls .. they will make it again .. but even if they not .. they will remain the reason for the existence of this forum.

5. Why do you think people come to this place?

Haku
Even if I am not at this moment .. doesn't mean I wont in the future .. everyone need some break .. even TATU themselves .... there is no enough reason to put them in the same list as other russian artist because of people like me. This is TATU forum.

Igor .. :)

Forgive. If I can think of more reason .. I will write them here ..

- denial

teeny
14-10-2004, 22:18
without TATU .. where are we?.. where are they?they would have their very own section in the Russian music section. No need to change the name of the forum, cos they would still be the main part of the new section the way I see it.
No the current tatu section isn't that big. But it does have the search and exchange section and the new russian music section would have one aswell. Makes little sense to me to have two sections that could be fixed into one.
Why do you think people come to this place?Can't possibly be pointed to me? :confused: if it was did you even read the other posts of mine in this thread or any of the other about the forum change? :spy:

haku
14-10-2004, 22:27
This is TATU forum
I understand, but this a Tatu forum where people don't talk about Tatu anymore, people are no longer interested.

I mean, yesterday i made a post to announce that Yulia had named her daughter Viktoria and not Natalia. My post got *2* replies, nobody cares what name Yulia gave her daughter.

This afternoon, i made a post to announce that Tatu will be on TV in two days. Same thing, 2 or 3 replies only, people don't care.

I know that when i post a news now, i'll be lucky to get any reply at all, i don't think there is *any* news that could get people interested in Tatu again.
People can say what they want, but without their image, Tatu have lost most of their fans.

denial
14-10-2004, 22:28
they would have their very own section in the Russian music section. No need to change the name of the forum, cos they would still be the main part of the new section the way I see it.
forgive... but I disagree..

No the current tatu section isn't that big. But it does have the search and exchange section and the new russian music section would have one aswell. Makes little sense to me to have two sections that could be fixed into one.
..make little sense yes... but to put them at the FRONT LINE meant a lot to TATU fans.. or the reason they still want to hang around at this place ..

Can't possibly be pointed to me? :confused: if it was did you even read the other posts of mine in this thread or any of the other about the forum change? :spy:
I can't read whole forum anymore .. I changed lifestyle :rolleyes: ... but I did read what you posted in this thread.

All I ask .. is very little .. I am not suggesting .. I am asking .. its all about what it makes you ( I mean people like me ) feel about this site.

- denial

teeny
14-10-2004, 22:34
Same thing, 2 or 3 replies only, people don't care.I posted response at tatu.us this time around. I do care about them being on tv. I don't care much about the name of the baby though :lalala:

but to put them at the FRONT LINE meant a lot to TATU fans.. or the reason they still want to hang around at this place ..it does yeah.. and which is why I didn't really want any changes in the first place. But if things are to be changed why not make it as simple as possible to us browsing the forum?

denial
14-10-2004, 22:36
I understand, but this a Tatu forum where people don't talk about Tatu anymore, people are no longer interested.

I mean, yesterday i made a post to announce that Yulia had named her daughter Viktoria and not Natalia. My post got *2* replies, nobody cares what name Yulia gave her daughter.

This afternoon, i made a post to announce that Tatu will be on TV in two days. Same thing, 2 or 3 replies only, people don't care.

I know that when i post a news now, i'll be lucky to get any reply at all, i don't think there is *any* news that could get people interested in Tatu again.
People can say what they want, but without their image, Tatu has lost most of its fans.

Haku .. I am sorry .. okay .. I will participate more on TATU forum after this okay :) just be patient .. I thank you for your continuous contribution ..

but... I have no comment about your post above .. we all know what had happened .. those are even too complicated to even be discussed of the reasons why.. they are too many .. well .. its about TATU .. so... and we are all TATU fans ... ideology, philosophy.. etc etc ..

denial
14-10-2004, 22:37
But if things are to be changed why not make it as simple as possible to us browsing the forum?
forgive .. but I disagree...

Kate
14-10-2004, 22:40
denial, I like your structure, too. Although, I'm not a fan of subforums, but what the hell. Lol. Tatu forum should be kept separate for the time being.

Veggie Delite
15-10-2004, 09:47
my opinion is that tatu forum should remain separate.

haku
15-10-2004, 12:47
to put them at the FRONT LINE meant a lot to TATU fans.. or the reason they still want to hang around at this placeI don't think the reason why people still hang out at this place is because of Tatu, it's because they know the people who visit here and feel comfortable. Everyone here was interested in Tatu at some point, that's true, the "old" Tatu, but when Tatu's image disappeared, a lot of members disappeared as well, the relation is obvious.

The Tatu section is dead, not because there are no news - because there *are* news - but because people are simply no longer interested.
For example, we got a new long interview with Lena recently, she said a lot of interesting things, that was probably the most honest interview she ever made, she simply talked about herself without the Tatu image bluring everything, she clarified a lot of questions.
Well, that thread got very few replies, why? That was a new interesting interview. To me that just shows that without the Tatu image, the girls don't interest many people.

I posted response at tatu.us this time around. I do care about them being on tv. I don't care much about the name of the baby thoughMy comment about the "fans" no longer posting in the Tatu section was not directed at you obviously. :kwink: You do post regularly over there.

I agree with you, i don't see the point of keeping a Tatu section separate.
The Tatu section is dead, the point of this proposal was to extend this section to other Russian artists to bring back some life in there. I don't see the point in keeping a dead separate section, having a dead Tatu forum inside the Russian music section would be enough in my opinion, lol.

teeny
15-10-2004, 14:34
I don't see the point in keeping a dead separate sectionwell not my reason why they should be combined though, but the conclusion is the same.
If it's to keep the unofficial forum thing then include that in the subforums name or something. It's a lot easier to navigate around if they are in the same section.
And basicly to quote Romeo and Juliet - "what's in a name?" would the forum be that much better if the tatu section was seperate?
But what domain name though? would making the tatu part merge slightly with the russian music section make the rest of tatysite change? Would keeping them seperate make the other parts remain as they are? I'm basicly thinking merge them and keep tatysite a it is beside that.

The interview mentioned, Pat, is that the freaky long one that filled screen after screen? I'm not sure I even read all of that. Then again I never really read most of the articles and interviews. Only the small ones :lalala:

denial
15-10-2004, 15:04
I don't think the reason why people still hang out at this place is because of Tatu, it's because they know the people who visit here and feel comfortable. Everyone here was interested in Tatu at some point, that's true, the "old" Tatu, but when Tatu's image disappeared, a lot of members disappeared as well, the relation is obvious.

I think we are here because we know this is the place where everyone here knows TATU and love them ... and we just get along .. where else?

The Tatu section is dead, not because there are no news - because there *are* news - but because people are simply no longer interested.
For example, we got a new long interview with Lena recently, she said a lot of interesting things, that was probably the most honest interview she ever made, she simply talked about herself without the Tatu image bluring everything, she clarified a lot of questions.
Well, that thread got very few replies, why? That was a new interesting interview. To me that just shows that without the Tatu image, the girls don't interest many people.
Yes .. they were very interesting articles.. I read that .. I remember one was said by Yulia .. " without love, you don't exist" ... and that time I've already put the "I don't exist" in my signature .. and I was like .. " dang! this girl! " ..LoL .. but.. that was cute .. I read about Lena boyfriend .. and Yulia picture holding her little baby girl .. BUT .. its me .. and I read them at tatu us .. can you compete with them?

Forgive .. and thank you ..

PS:/
... blows a kiss at Veggie Delite ...muaaahhh...

forre
15-10-2004, 15:09
From my part, it was only a suggestion. That's it. We'll see where we get by the end of the discussion.

teeny
15-10-2004, 15:18
We'll see where we get by the end of the discussionI'm starting to wonder if we will see the end of it though. And not really sure what the greater goal is anyway.. but I guess waiting and seeing will do until then :p

haku
15-10-2004, 15:47
I read them at tatu us .. can you compete with them?I guess not... Though i was not really trying to compete with them... But if you prefer to read the news over there, ok, obviously you're not the only one anyway. Thanks for being honest, it's always better to know the truth.

forre
15-10-2004, 15:58
I guess not... But if you prefer to read the news over there, ok, obviously you're not the only one anyway.
Haku, I'll kill you. For further information refer to your PM inbox. :girl:

teeny
15-10-2004, 16:04
Haku, I'll kill you.lol.. you're in so much trouble, Pat..
Run, haku, run.. :laugh:

haku
16-10-2004, 17:47
General Forum
General discussions
Entertainment
The Island of Arts
Personally i think this organization of the General Forum would be more adequate than the one we have now, merging "Personal" and "Acquaintances" is a great idea since it's basically the same thing now. I'm also all for a "Sports, Politics and Science" forum which would allow to group the threads that have the potenial to cause more "heated" debate. And "Entertainment" would be better than just "Music & Movies" since it would include TV or video games for example.

That's a great idea, and since apparently nobody objects to this reorganization of the General Forum, i think those changes should be done as soon as possible. :)
We can already apply those changes to the General Forum while continuing to discuss the Tatu forum and the Russian Music forum, that's two separate issues.

PS: I think the "Tatysite.net Games" subforum should be inside the "Entertainment" forum, and the "Tatysite.net Awards" subforum inside the "Personal & Acquaintances" forum.

spyretto
16-10-2004, 18:17
I go with denial's structure. If you decide to change the structure of the forum however, you'll need to change the site's name, as tatysite would not make much sense anymore. I'm sure this can be arranged...

I'm starting to wonder if we will see the end of it though. And not really sure what the greater goal is anyway.. but I guess waiting and seeing will do until then :p

Well, I thought the initial goal was to incorporate Tatu into a new forum that will be about Russian music...or maybe not ?

teeny
16-10-2004, 19:28
i think those changes should be done as soon as possible.Yeah I think so too.. and the replacement of the subforums sounds like a good idea aswell.

haku
16-10-2004, 19:57
Ok, a lot of people want to keep Tatu separate apparently, but we have 3 forums in the Tatu sections (none of them very active), so if we had a Russian Music section, that's a total of 6 forums.

So here's my new proposal, a mix of forre and denial's proposals, but with only 2 forums for the Tatu section and the Russian Music section (the General Forum is just forre's idea, i think it's great).

General Forum

General Discussions
Discussions about all topics not covered by other forums.

Entertainment
Discussions about music, movies, TV, games...

Discussions about sports, politics and science.

Discussions about personal matters.

The Island of Arts
Discussions about arts.

Unofficial Forum of Group t.A.T.u.

News
News about Group t.A.T.u.

General (a merging of "Search, Exchange, request" and "Polls and Opinions")
Requests, polls and general discussions about Group t.A.T.u.

Forum of Russian Music

News
News about Russian Music

General
Requests, polls and general discussions about Russian Music

teeny
16-10-2004, 20:11
yeah I'm all for that suggestion aswell. Mostly because including the poll thing will make possible double sections into two unique ones.

Kate
16-10-2004, 20:49

News
News about Group t.A.T.u.

General (a merging of "Search, Exchange, request" and "Polls and Opinions")
Requests, polls and general discussions about Group t.A.T.u. This will lead to confusion, don't you think? I mean, now all the Tatu discussions are posted in the Tatu forum, regardless of whether they are news or not, and in you senario it's like on tatu*us.

forre
16-10-2004, 21:15
Tatu forum will remain as it is at the moment. Some users think it should remain untouched, so does Igor. New Music forum and some changes in the General will be processed tomorrow. We'll try these changes and see how it works. What do you think?

haku
16-10-2004, 21:22
This will lead to confusion, don't you think? I mean, now all the Tatu discussions are posted in the Tatu forum, regardless of whether they are news or not, and in you senario it's like on tatu*us.
I see your point, i just think we should merge the two "other" forums in the Tatu section, what about something like this:

General Forum

General Discussions
Discussions about all topics not covered by other forums.

Entertainment
Discussions about music, movies, TV, games...

Discussions about sports, politics and science.

Discussions about personal matters.

The Island of Arts
Discussions about arts.

Forum of Group t.A.T.u.
Discussions about Group t.A.T.u.

Search, Exchange and Polls (a merging of "Search, Exchange, request" and "Polls and Opinions")
Search, Exchange and Polls about Group t.A.T.u.

Forum of Russian Music

Forum of Russian Music
Discussions about Russian Music

Search, Exchange and Polls
Search, Exchange and Polls about Russian Music

Edit: I typed this while forre was making her post. The decisions have already been made apparently so never mind. :D

denial
16-10-2004, 22:58
Tatu forum will remain as it is at the moment. Some users think it should remain untouched, so does Igor. New Music forum and some changes in the General will be processed tomorrow. We'll try these changes and see how it works. What do you think?

Thank you .. really...

- denial

Kate
17-10-2004, 01:19

Forum of Group t.A.T.u.
Discussions about Group t.A.T.u.

Search, Exchange and Polls (a merging of "Search, Exchange, request" and "Polls and Opinions")
Search, Exchange and Polls about Group t.A.T.u. Better. :) Me likes.

goku
17-10-2004, 06:38
umm sure... as long as there's ДеЦл.. :p
lol I think russian music is crap, but you all loves it. I like the reorganization. The forum looks good haku :done: