PDA

View Full Version : Sex in the office, a fun way to release the pressure!

haku
23-09-2004, 23:42
Those Russian people have released a book that advise people to have sex with their coworkers in the office. The book gives advice on how to use the office furniture, etc. :D

It's in Russian but just have a look at the pics, i think it's educatonal. ;)
http://www.eg.ru/Publication.mhtml?PubID=6008&Menu=&Part=16

Kate
23-09-2004, 23:47
LMAO. I don't think I'll be able to translate that, though. What if my mom walks in with me looking at those pics? Lol.

Just an observation: why is the guy SITTING on the public toilet? Eeeeeewww. Imagine all the germs sticking to his ass. :ill:

Mossopp
23-09-2004, 23:54
Ewwwwwwww!
Eurgh! Sex at the office is so stupid! My best mate at work had a one-night-stand with one of the chicks that used to work there. Stupid, stupid thing to do. :rolleyes:
Never mix business with pleasure.

haku
24-09-2004, 00:15
Well, i haven't worked in an office for a very long time, some people had affairs though, i remember that much, it didn't really cause trouble. :)

I would do the redhead, that's for sure, in any of the three positions shown. :laugh:

freddie
24-09-2004, 02:59
How unconsiderate of them. They should have thought of us less fortunate ones as well and publish something like... "How to masturbate in the workplace." :D

Kate
24-09-2004, 03:30
"How to masturbate in the workplace." Do not, under any circumstances, put your manhood in the laminator machine. :gigi: Yes, it'll preserve your penis better, and you won't have to use condoms anymore... but it will most likely be the last time you masturbate. :D

coolasfcuk
24-09-2004, 03:32
haku you are joking, right?? that red-head looks horrible! lol

haku
24-09-2004, 15:04
haku you are joking, right?? that red-head looks horrible! lolHaha :D Yeah, true, she's not the prettiest thing, and except for her hair color, she's not even my type at all... :bum: But i'm no Smash boy, i really can't be that picky, lol. :gigi:

kishkash
24-09-2004, 16:58
LMFAO!! :none:

photocopier sex...so when u tell ur friends u had it on with the cute girl from the 3rd floor and no one believes u...u have evidence :P

thanks Amber. I'l keep the toiletbowl position in mind :bum:

freddie
25-09-2004, 00:27
I'm wondering what those 3 sexy beasts are doing in the first picture. Doesn't look like they're having office sex. Infact it looks like they don't have much sex in general these days. :p

DAZ
30-09-2004, 16:26
Standing on those sliding chairs looks very dangerous

:laugh: :lol:
I would SO love to se the out takes for some of these photos.The sliding chair one especially.
How on earth can you have sex standing up on 2 of them escapes me.
What would you say to the ambulance driver for starters...
You can just imagine those chairs going in different directions. :eek: