PDA

View Full Version : An Adventure on a Deserted Island with 5 Useless things.

Kate
19-09-2004, 08:29
Thanks to Danimir from the Russian forum for the idea!

So, here's how the game works.

You are alone on a 4x4m, deserted island. Palm tree included.

You only have five useless things that are listed below. What will you do with them in order to survive?

1). An empty cigarette box.
2). Blow-up woman/man sex doll, with holes in it.
3). A sim-card without the mobile phone.
4). "Orbit" gum.
5). A necklace made of canine teeth.

Have fun. :p

haku
19-09-2004, 14:09
LMAO :lol:

The only thing i can think of is that i can probably fix the holes, well LOL, let's say the punctures (obviously i don't wanna seal the "holes") in the blowup doll with the gum.

So now i have a perfectly working sex doll, but that's not going to help me to survive...

Unless i use it as a floating device and try to leave the island lying on it. :laugh:

forre
19-09-2004, 15:18
haku, I wonder how you are going to fix the punctures in the doll?

Mossopp
19-09-2004, 17:14
Why on earth would I ever be stranded on an island with a sex doll?!? :confused:

Kate
19-09-2004, 20:54
forre, he said - with gum. :p

Mossopp, hypothetically speaking. Like, a "what if". Lol.

haku
19-09-2004, 21:23
Yeah, i thought i could fix the doll with gum... :D It can't be done? I'm no McGyver, lol, i'm not really good at fixing things so i don't really know what i'm talking about.

Why on earth would I ever be stranded on an island with a sex doll?!?You mean not everyone always take their sex doll with them when they go on vacations? :spy: :p

Kate
19-09-2004, 21:28
haku, well, it is not stated how much gum you actually have. Maybe you have only one piece, or maybe you have tons (if you were flying FedEX). Lol. So, you can probably even make clothes out of it. Haha. :D

teeny
19-09-2004, 21:48
well assuming the holes are in known areas I would blow up the doll and sail out to sea using it as a humansized floating aid.

Kate
19-09-2004, 21:57
On the Russian forum, some people suggested to use the sim card to catch and clean the fish. :p Oh, and you can use the coconut juice to flavour the fish. :gigi:

Don't forget the plam leaves can be used as cooking pens, sleeping sheets, or to help row when escaping on the blow-up doll. :lol:

teeny
19-09-2004, 22:06
who needs fishing when already escaped the island on the wonderful blowup doll? :p

Kate
19-09-2004, 22:11
teeny, you never know how long you'll be sailing surrounded by nothing but sea water...

DAZ
19-09-2004, 22:14
Firstly i'd fix the punctures with Orbit gum until it dries.We all know how hard it is to get gum off of things when it dries in.
Then i'd climb the palm tree and stick the doll on the top of it for a while(just to see what a sex doll would look like up a palm tree :D )
Then i would try and attach coconuts round the doll for buoyancy aids(if they float)using the fibres from the trunk of the tree or the leaves.
I'd then get my self in between the legs of the doll :rolleyes: and put my arms over the hips and swim off with the canine teeth trailing behind from my ankle hoping to catch scavenging fish.
I may have to swim a while but hopefully someone on a boat would see a guy floating on a sex doll through binoculars.

teeny
19-09-2004, 22:18
why bother with all that daz? :heh:
The rescue is right over there *points* they just have siesta so gotta swim instead of getting picked up

DAZ
19-09-2004, 22:21
Even if rescue were there i'm still sticking that doll up the tree and hoping rescue have a camera :D

teeny
19-09-2004, 22:32
I could check for you.. if not you're in luck either way cos I normally bring mine

forre
20-09-2004, 13:36
forre, he said - with gum. :p

Not possible.

P.S. There wasn't any cigarette box but a cigarette case.

Kate
20-09-2004, 20:20
forre, why not? It sounds possible to me.

Box... case... what's the difference? It's still a container.

forre
20-09-2004, 20:53
katbeidar, Hmmm, if possible, then possible ... still hard to believe that the gum would stick to the rubber.
Cigarette box is understood as a paper box, in which the cigarettes are sold nowadays, while a case is normally made of metal. It's just for a better picture. Nothing picky is meant. :)

Kate
20-09-2004, 21:08
forre, if you don't put water on the gum, i.e. don't chew it, then it's stick to anything.

Cigarette box is understood as a paper box, in which the cigarettes are sold nowadays, while a case is normally made of metal. It's just for a better picture. Nothing picky is meant. Ok. Whatever. :spy:

Mossopp
20-09-2004, 22:39
Is there actually a definitive answer to this "game" or are we just supposed to come up with humourous theories?
When I first read this little conundrum it reminded me of that old riddle about the fox, the goose and the grain. That riddle was a hell of a lot more plausible than this damn crazy sex doll/cigarette case/bubble gum shit though!

Kate
22-09-2004, 21:29
kirillov, oooooooooookkk. :spy: You do realise that your insides are made up of eukaryotic cells and not mobile phone chips & wires, right?

This game works in the limits of real world. Aghm. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a chupa-chups to finish... :chupa:

Unplugged
25-09-2004, 16:54
Is there actually a definitive answer to this "game" or are we just supposed to come up with humourous theories?
Yeah I wanna know the answer :nunu:

And forre, since when can't you cover a hole with chewing gum? :spy:

Kate
25-09-2004, 21:05
There is no "answer", it's just a game. Is there an answer when you are playing "Monopoly"? No. We're just having fun. :gigi:

forre
25-09-2004, 21:46
Yeah I wanna know the answer :nunu:
And forre, since when can't you cover a hole with chewing gum? :spy:
Since the hole is on a rubber blow-up material. The "fix" won't hold. Try and you'll see. :lol:

DAZ
25-09-2004, 21:57
Since the hole is on a rubber blow-up material. The "fix" won't hold. Try and you'll see. :lol:

Hmm you sound like you've been trying to gum up inflatable sex dolls :spy:
I would try it myself but i'm out of Orbit :laugh:

forre
25-09-2004, 22:00
Hmm you sound like you've been trying to gum up inflatable sex dolls :spy:
I would try it myself but i'm out of Orbit :laugh:
Yes, I sound like I was but it doesn't mean that it was the case. Sometimes having some logic at hands is helpful. :nail:
There was a suggestion to go for fishing with the necklace. I think it's possible.

Kate
25-09-2004, 22:28
forre, if the gum is not wet, then it's possible. I just tried sealing a plastic bag with "Extra", and it worked. Both types of gum worked, actually - the type that is a tablet covered in thin crust, and the thin slab gum also worked.

forre
26-09-2004, 07:52
katbeidar, try on the rubber bag, as we are dealing with a rubber doll. You are funny. :done:, thanks for the results of your experiment! You left it outside at +30C, didn't you? Hmmm ... what temperature do we have on the island?

Kate
26-09-2004, 08:01
forre, you can put it in the microwave, although I don't guarantee you'll be safe in the same room. :gigi:

Rubber bag will be too thin. But I guess there are different rubber bags. :p Anyway, let's just say that the gum and the doll and the temerature and other factors effecting the system are all favorable, and the gum does fix the holes. ;)