PDA

View Full Version : World Cup Qualifier Results Thread

DAZ
09-09-2004, 01:25
Scotland 0 Slovenia 0 :mad:

To be honest we didn't deserve to win.In the first half we did ok but in the 2nd half we were awful and the Slovenians probably deserved a goal.
I think a draw was a fair result over the piece.
Still Norways poor start gives me hope and i believe Italy will drop points in a few places. :D

spyretto
09-09-2004, 01:35
Greece - Turkey 0-0

zzzzzzzzzzz.

Next month there's the "do or die" match against Ukraine. Who thought that Greece would become a football superpower after winning the Euro? Didn't think so :p

But I think we're still better than Scotland :D

Tom Violence
09-10-2004, 20:47
What a shame it is that, after either two or three games each, neither Scotland, Wales nor Northern Ireland have any real remaining prospect of qualifying for the World Cup.

My despair knows no beginning.

England were not much above average in beating Wales 2-0 today. It's a shame England will have to wait another two years to play a competitive match against challenging opposition. Still, Beckham's goal today would have been impressive against any side.

Oh, and for Staringelf's sake, I probably shouldn't say anything about what happened in Liechtenstein today. Much though I would love to.

coolasfcuk
09-10-2004, 21:26
oh la laaaaaaaa group 8:

We couldnt beat Croatia, but I heard that the referee.. the Italian with bold head... was not too shy of HELPING croatia just a tiny bit. First a penalty in 32 min which was very controversial.... and then giving off-side to Berbatov when he scored, and was actually on one line with the defender- so NO offiside!
but still... we scored our 2 goals!!!!! :D 1 Martin Petrov and 1 Berbatov. and so 2:2 in Zagreb is a good result for us :coctail:
Croatia : Bulgaria - 2:2

Sweden on the other hand beat Hungary 3:0 :D

and so the group is going in a good way. now we play Malta on Oct 14 in Sofia, BG .. so we need a 2:0 win to get infront of Croatia until the spring games.

Sweden will be playing Island in Island, and if they win they will take the lead, but with 4 games compared to 3 games played for Croatia and Bulgaria...

spyretto
10-10-2004, 02:26
I thought England played quite well actually - or maybe the Welsh boys were too naive to think the English would respond to their rough play? They didn't, and Wales looked very embarassed in the end, unfortunately.

Ukraine - Greece 1-1

zzzzzzzzzzzz

We still haven't won a single game since the Euro. :dead: We better call some new players if we want to have a realistic chance of qualifying. At the moment Greece is just borrowing time, and I can't imagine we can win the last 5-6 games in a row to qualify like we did before :D

zebu
10-10-2004, 21:31
We couldnt beat Croatia, but I heard that the referee.. the Italian with bold head... was not too shy of HELPING croatia just a tiny bit.

:rolleyes:

haku
10-10-2004, 21:42
France 0 - 0 Ireland

The French "team" was ridiculous, disastrous, laughable, pathetic, etc.

I didn't watch the match (What for? All we do is lose now), but that's what the French sports commentators are saying. :laugh:

spyretto
11-10-2004, 02:17
Lots of surprises in Europe last night, including France :rolleyes: Holland :bum: Portugal :bebebe:
Even Cyprus drew at home against the Feroe Islands. :eek:

Just finished watching Ukraine - Greece and it's evident that we're getting better. Scoring is a bit of a problem at the moment, we have to improve on that department a little, since we're making more mistakes now than we used to - and that's how we concede the goals. But I think Greece is capable of beating any opponent from the group, home or away, so we'll be vying for a place in the World Cup, and -hopefully- everything will go well.

The site that features both Ukraine - Greece and Luxemburg - Russia games is russiantvonline.com ( maybe you know this one ). They have free live streaming of ORT ( Channel 1, Russia ) and paid streaming of RTR Sports. ( 5 euro per month ) Ukraine's game was live on RTR Sports and Russia's on ORT, so I only got a chance to watch -some of- Russia's game live but luckily they now have both of these games on streaming video in their sites.
So if you're interested in Russian tv channels this is the site to go to ;)

and I was wondering how on earth I was gonna watch the game. Well :p

DAZ
11-10-2004, 17:28
Hmmm Scotland 0 Norway 1 :(

Crap result against a Norwegian team who have ordinary written all over them.
At the moment Scotland aspire to be described as ordinary.Ok we were missing about 8 players through injury but we should still be taking a point off of Norway at least.Under that clown Vogts we are going nowhere except further down the rankings list.
Much as i would like to go to a World Cup at the moment we're better off out of them as we'd take a hell of a beating if we did get to one.
What makes that result worse is that it is the 1st time in 39 years we have lost a Qualifier at home to foreign opposition(Wales beat us in '85 but they're not foreign)
I said in the World Cup draw thread that we'd be lucky to take 3rd place...i now think we'll be 4th.

coolasfcuk
11-10-2004, 17:54
Well, Kishishev is not gonna play on Wed against Malta because of injury. Hmm, I really like him - i am VERY glad Stoichkov got him back in the team after he WASNT called for the Euro! He does such great job in our defence .... but seems like our coach isnt worried at all about his absence :)

In fact I am REALLY glad that we got Stoichkov as a head coach! That's what our team has needed ever since Penev left after getting our team as far as 4th place in the 1994 Worl Cup. Stoichkov is not only great in any aspect of the game, but also makes the athmosphere in the team RISE!

Then again, the real challange is... we usually do GREAT in qualifications.. and then the tournament comes and we CRAP our pants! :confused: ... so I really hope Itso (nickname for Stoichkov) gets us there and makes us go far

oppppppaaaaaaa stoichkov

p.s. on a side not maybe the football fans will enjoy my story: I was coming back to USA from my 3 month vacation in Europe. I left on Sept 20 from Sofia, Bulgaria with Lufthansa flight to Munich at 7:30 in the morning. So I check in... get the boarding card and all... and finally board the plane. As I am walking in, I imediatelly see a FAMILIAR face in the last row of First Class :D Stoichkov is sitting there with some other Bulgarian football guy .. reading the sports section of the national newspaper :) ... and I was sitting 2 rows behind him all the way to Munich. Then of course the planes to and from bulgaria always get the WORST gates, so we had to take a BUS to get to the gate ... and I got to hear some 'football talk' from the guy ... he of course didnt charm me with intelligence...:gigi: ... but he seemed really nice... and was dressed nice. I overheard they were going to a conference in Sweden! ahhhhhhhhhh, I wanted to screm: 'Can I come too???" haha

coolasfcuk
13-10-2004, 20:03
well, we did beat Malta today! THANK GOD!!! lol ... but of course we had to show our 'Bulgarianism' ... and let them SCORE ... first, in the very begining! :rolleyes:

Final score was 4:1 though... so now we have 9 scored and 4 received goals, so +5 one more than Croatia, who have +4 with 6 scored and 2 received. Both of us have the same points - 7 from 3 games, so we are half a tiny step in front of them.

Sweden is playing Island right now - its half time and it is 4:0 for sweden already :laugh: ... i think they have 14 scored goals and 1 received!

HEJAAAAAAAAAA Sverige!

spyretto
13-10-2004, 23:17
Just finished watching Russia reaching a new low by allowing themselves to get thrashed by the Portuguese ...7-1 :bum: :eek:
Need to play the Euro final tape to recover...

oh, by the way, Scotland's descending all the more into obscurity and so does Wales. Their chance of qualifying are now minimal.

I never questioned for a second that Bulgaria would win, even when they were down 1-0. Stoitskov is a great guy and a fantastic player and it seems he'll make a good coach too. As for Greece we didn't play today but we have four exrtremely important games to make or break, come November

oh also congrats to Andorra for recording their first ever win in an official match ( after 30 odd defeats, since 1996 :p )

Unplugged
14-10-2004, 00:20
Just finished watching Russia reaching a new low by allowing themselves to get thrashed by the Portuguese ...7-1 :bum: :eek:
:10x: :chupa:

Need to play the Euro final tape to recover...
:laugh: How is Greece doing in this phase anyway? I haven't been paying attention to other teams' qualification results, except the ones in the same group as Portugal, and I'm to lazy to go check them right now lol

coolasfcuk
14-10-2004, 00:57
How is Greece doing in this phase anyway? I haven't been paying attention to other teams' qualification results, except the ones in the same group as Portugal, and I'm to lazy to go check them right now lol
SUREEEE, meanie!

Well, I am a bit disappointed in sweden... afer those 4 goals... they just fell asleep or something LoL... which is in a way understandable i guess.

I just HOPE we beat them in march .. YEAH ... its about time we do that! :chupa:

DAZ
14-10-2004, 01:02
Moldova 1 Scotland 1

This is the lowest of the f*cking low.
To be honest it's probably better we didn't qualify for World Cuo 2006 with such a team of useless b*stards with a stupid f*ckin tactically useless German twat in charge.
F*ck Berti Vogts and the F*ckin tactically useless horse he rode in on :bebebe: :bum:

coolasfcuk
14-10-2004, 01:11
F*ck Berti Vogts and the F*ckin tactically useless horse he rode in on
:eek: he is your coach?

im sorry to hear Scottland isnt doing so well ... something has gone wrong 'wrong' in those last couple of game days..... and albania has so many points?1?1? :confused:

Unplugged
14-10-2004, 11:32
SUREEEE, meanie!
No, I was being serious, I really don't know how Greece or any other country is doing. I haven't been following any other games or scores, except for Portugal and the teams in our group.

DAZ
14-10-2004, 13:22
:eek: he is your coach?

im sorry to hear Scottland isnt doing so well ... something has gone wrong 'wrong' in those last couple of game days..... and albania has so many points?1?1? :confused:

Well he's employed as our coach.I haven't noticed much evidence of coaching going on with him in charge.
It was like watching a schoolboys game(apologies to any schoolboys offended by this comparison)
Something ha gone wrong but it's not just in the last couple of game days.Vogts 1st game in charge was a 5-0 defeat by France.We then went on a Far East tour and lost 4-0 to South Korea,3-0 to someone else and beat a Hong Kong select 2-0.
His 1st competitive game was a shameful 2-2 draw in the Faroe Isles.We lost 1-0 in Lithuania or Latvia..once again i can't recall which one.We do enough to get to a play off and we beat Holland 1-0 at Hampden.Then we go over there and Berti makes an arse of the tactics and we lose 6-0.
He has to go :bebebe:

coolasfcuk
14-03-2005, 16:22
Ok, time to 'wake up' this thread ... as VERY important qualifications are approaching ... at least for Bulgaria.

March 26 we play Sweden in Sofia
March 30 we play Hungary away

The match with Sweden being SUPER important one ... and of course we have:
1. Stilian Petrov out for 2 yallow cards :rolleyes:
2. Martin Petrov out for 2 yellow cards :rolleyes:
3. Marian Hristov out because of injury
4. Valeri Bojinov out because of injury

That makes 4 of our starter players (including our capitan!), and may I add, BEST players, out of the first game, and 2 out for both games!

Not to mention that:

5. Dimitar Berbatov also got some injury during the Champions League, and he will most likey will not] be able to train until the game ... so there is slight chance he might be out of the game as well ... or at least not in top form!
:mad:

What is lifting my spirit is our wonderful coach - Hristo Stoichkov - who said he is NOT worried one bit those players wont be able to play and he said he is confident that we can beat Sweden. That is what the team needs - someone who can boost their self-esteam ... not our previous coach who was a complete 'ant'!

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BG ... i hope Sweden underestimates us, because we will have bench players play.... so that we can FINALLY beat them!

DAZ
15-03-2005, 01:29
Well we've got former Rangers boss Walter Smith as our new boss.
Sadly his first game in charge is Italy away :(
However he surely can't be as useless as Berti was. :blabla:
Possibly about to unleash our new young strike force from Hibs in Derek Riordan and Garry O Connor..could be worth a shot as Italy won't appreciate their direct play....
However reality will bite as we're still pish and i think 3-0 to Italy. :mad:

coolasfcuk
16-03-2005, 16:06
eh ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa ... yesterday they put the tickets for the Bulgaria-Sweden game on sale.... they had to open the ticket offices at 11:15 instead of 12:00 because the lines were getting HUGE .... in 4 hours 26 000 tickets were sold :10x: with this rate in couple of days the stadium will be sold!
Beware sweden, the stadium will be FULL and LOUD ..... the swedes only get 450 tickets... 200 for officials and 250 for fans ... poor swedish fans :gigi:

OMG, :mad: i cant believe i cant be in sofia for this game... i NEVER missed games like that when i was back home ..... such delight .... i cant even watch the damn game on tv.... so my only hope is that the stream to the BG radio station works that day so i can at least LISTEN to it live :none:

coolasfcuk
17-03-2005, 20:15
Here we go AGAIN! One more person added to the 'not-gonna-be-able-to-play' list :mad:

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/050316/7/3ac0.html

coolasfcuk
18-03-2005, 16:58
:lalala: seems like i am talking to myself... but what can you do....

.. this isnt exactly a world cup 2006 pic, but MAN, what happened to MARADONA???? http://media.abv.bg/img.phtml?id=112923 :eek: :flag: :eek:

Tom Violence
18-03-2005, 18:58
What happened to Maradona? Cocaine. Among other things - not least, pies.

coolasfcuk
18-03-2005, 20:07
What happened to Maradona? Cocaine.
LoL that I knew... but i thought cocaine made you THIN not FAT :eek:

DAZ
23-03-2005, 01:53
I heard Maradona had a nasty accident with an Air Hose :rolleyes:

Disaster for our game v Italy on Saturday..Blackburns Paul Dickov and Evertons James McFadden have pulled out of the Scotland squad.Thats our 2 main strikers gone. :bum:

I now think 4-0 Italy. :bum:

Any of you lot got any predictions for Saturday?

coolasfcuk
24-03-2005, 18:50
Here is TERRIFYING statistics about Bulgaria vs Sweden : http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/t/h2h/index.html?ta=BUL&tb=SWE&cl=all

:eek: :flag: :eek:

Any of you lot got any predictions for Saturday?

ok, ill give it a super fast shot:
Turkey 3 - Albania 0
Romania 2 - Netherlands 2
Denmark 2 - Kazakhstan 0
Israel 1 - Ireland Republic 1
Belgium 2 - Bosnia-Herzegovina 1
Italy 1 - Scotland 0
Georgia 0 - Greece 0
France 1 - Switzerland 0
Bulgaria 2 - Sweden 0 :gigi: SUREEEEEEEEE
Armenia 1 - Andorra 0
Wales 0 - Austria 0
England 2 - Northern Ireland 0
Czech Republic 2 - Finland 1
Liechtenstein 1 - Russia 3
Croatia 2 - Iceland 1
Estonia 2 - Slovakia 2
Poland 2 - Azerbaijan 0

ok, i didnt think too hard though... im sure i wont get that much correct

spyretto
24-03-2005, 19:38
Georgia - Greece 0-0 is no good to Greece. We need to win or we're out.

Tom Violence
24-03-2005, 20:26
Let's have a try.

Turkey 2 - Albania 0
Romania 0 - Netherlands 2
Denmark 4 - Kazakhstan 0
Israel 1 - Ireland Republic 0
Italy 3 - Scotland 0
Georgia 1 - Greece 2
France 2 - Switzerland 0
Bulgaria 0 - Sweden 2
Armenia 2 - Andorra 0
Wales 1 - Austria 1
England 2 - Northern Ireland 0
Czech Republic 1 - Finland 0
Liechtenstein 0 - Russia 4
Croatia 2 - Iceland 1
Estonia 1 - Slovakia 2
Poland 3 - Azerbaijan 1

I also predict that whatever Wayne Rooney does on Saturday - be it he scores, gets sent of, swears a lot, doesn't swear a lot, winks at cute grannies in the crowd - will receive about five times more attention than the match itself.

Yawn. It's hard having the best young player in the world.

coolasfcuk
24-03-2005, 20:33
Bulgaria 0 - Sweden 2

:eek: .... :mad: ...:nunu: ... i am not liking your prediction! ... but i can see where its coming from... BUT ..... its timeeeeeeeeeeeeee to break the tradition!!!

Whole Bulgaria thinks so.. the stadium sold out in 1 day :10x:

taty994945
24-03-2005, 23:02
winks at cute grannies in the crowd :laugh:

sasha
25-03-2005, 17:24
Beware sweden, the stadium will be FULL and LOUD

:laugh:

So? Bulgarians don't scare us :cool:

Bulgaria 1 - Sweden 3

coolasfcuk
25-03-2005, 17:35
:laugh:
:nunu:

So? Bulgarians don't scare us
:nunu: arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg, we will see about that ... once they pit on their BALKAN faces on .. Barbie with his crooked nose... Borimirov with his whole crooked face... etc LoL

Bulgaria 1 - Sweden 3
:nunu: :eek: :nunu:

Neveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

Though, the stupid team under 21 ... sweden just won 2:1 :bebebe: ....

DAZ
26-03-2005, 14:06
Turkey 3 Albania 0
Romania 1 - Netherlands 1
Denmark 4 - Kazakhstan 0(didn't even know Kazakhstan had a team)
Israel 1 - Eire 3
Italy 4 - Scotland 0
Georgia 1 - Greece 2
France 2 - Switzerland 0
Bulgaria 1 - Sweden 1
Armenia 3- Andorra 0
Wales 1 - Austria 2
England 4 - Northern Ireland 1
Czech Republic 2 - Finland 1
Liechtenstein 0 - Russia 2
Croatia 2 - Iceland 0 :D
Estonia 1 - Slovakia 2
Poland 2 - Azerbaijan 1

coolasfcuk
26-03-2005, 17:05
I'm almost certain Bulgaria and Romania will hold Sweden and the Dutch. That remains to be seen though.
:eek: yeah, that would be TOUGH!

:mad: so far Sweden is leading 0:1 faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahk!!!!

spyretto
26-03-2005, 18:02
2-0 now...no chance :eek:

coolasfcuk
26-03-2005, 18:13
2-0 now...no chance :eek:
:nunu: :eek: :nunu:
Yeah, rub it in!!!!

That's it ... 10 players for us 11 for them (how typical Bulgarian is THAT!) ... Petrov and Petrov are GREATLY missed ... where is the midfield play, Bulgaaaaaaaaaria!?!?!?! :mad:

spyretto
26-03-2005, 18:17
Tell Stoichkov to put his kit on. He might do a better job than the current team :p

One more in the bucket ...3-0

coolasfcuk
26-03-2005, 18:40
One more in the bucket ...3-0
:mad: yeah yeah... i am putting this behind me and NOT thinking about it.... TYPICAL TYPICA Bulgarian SHIT ... and ONLY against Sweden - what is wroooooooooong with us playing against sweden?!?!?!!?!?!??!!??!!?!? Getting the faaaaahking penalty in 92th min is Shiiiiiiiiiiiit!

spyretto
26-03-2005, 19:19
in the meantime we were losing 1-0 to Georgia...for ffffffffffkkkk...i was looking forward in the future with everybody jeering at us.

luckily the score now is 1-2

We scored 2 goals in 5 minutes ;)

It's such a tight group and we can't afford to lose a single point now.

coolasfcuk
26-03-2005, 19:33
in the meantime we were losing 1-0 to Georgia...for ffffffffffkkkk...i was looking forward in the future with everybody jeering at us.

luckily the score now is 1-2

We scored 2 goals in 5 minutes
:D thats great, at least someone is PLAYING football ..... i really belive that Bulgaria is PARALIZED against sweden..... and i hear all sweden is laughing at our coach right now! :rolleyes:

Now, we absoulytely MUST beat Hungary in few days away.... or else... we can say bye-bye to the World Cup Finals!

edit: mother faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahking..... baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah .. I was so happy Croatia was only 1:0 to Iceland.. and now in 5 mins its gone to 3:0 .... no more chance for Iceland to make a miracle... Croatia is going to be a CLEAR leader in our group! :bebebe:

spyretto
26-03-2005, 19:44
3-1 now :D :cool:

Hungary is surely beatable but this looks like another tough group like ours...

coolasfcuk
26-03-2005, 19:50
I see that... Greece is doing fine now ;)
well, Sweden is really, really good team, I cannot deny that ... they are almost perfect as a team ... not with individual players, but as a unit .... very disciplined and with great tactics.... and we obviously have GREAT troubles dealing with them....

I am glad Stilian Petrov and Martin Petrov would be back for Hungary game.... but Hungary isnt weak team.... and we are now psychologically DOWN after that blowing 0:3...

edit: holly... mother.. mary.... falshjflsahjfkjsahjfksa... 4:0 for Croatia! :bebebe:

crni
26-03-2005, 20:01
holly... mother.. mary.... falshjflsahjfkjsahjfksa... 4:0 for Croatia! :bebebe: A'HEM!!! :nunu: :p

DAZ
27-03-2005, 01:39
Well we lost 2-0 to a bunch of Diving B*stards who had the referee on their side all night.
Italy scoreed with 2 excellent free kicks which were never free kicks and Kenny Miller missed a great chance to level the game in the 2nd half.
A much more improved performance from what i've seen recently.
The sight of Italy fans fighting amongst themselves was quite funny as well.
Italy were terrible..i think we'll take them at Hampden.

spyretto
27-03-2005, 02:53
Damn, I slept so I missed the game. Yeah, the Italians are pretty lame at the moment but still have some quality playas...was it Inter and Milan punks fighting each other? Well, who cares... Forza Lazioooo!!! :p

Good luck in the next round

sasha
27-03-2005, 03:47
:nunu: arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg, we will see about that ... once they pit on their BALKAN faces on .. Barbie with his crooked nose...

Crooked nose or not, he's still HOT :chupa:

We made it :10x:

coolasfcuk
28-03-2005, 01:39
Crooked nose or not, he's still HOT
:no: sucha Balkanianian! and in desperate need of hairstylist LoL

We made it
yes.. yes... I will reveal why bulgarians were making SUCH big deal out of this game (selling out the stadium in record time, enourmos publicity, game of life and death).... the simple fact is: Sweden 'steps' on our national pride ... over and over again. To name the last few incidents, which i personally remember very well: 1994 World Cup - we did SO WELL, our best ever, and we had to end the tournament with Embarrasing 4:0 lost to Sweden! ... then last year, 2004 Euro Cup - our opening game we had to be CRUSHED 5:0 from Sweden again .... and so the bulgarian people could NOT and did NOT want to take anymore 'pride crush' from Sweden ... this is why everybody was looking forward to this game, simply because of National Pride ..... and they CRUSHED it AGAIN! :rolleyes: :mad: The newspapers said today: "The Nightmare Sweden continues!" ... baaaaaaaaaaaaaaah .... I now order myself not to think about it anymore, because i go mad as well .....

DAZ
28-03-2005, 12:12
was it Inter and Milan punks fighting each other? Well, who cares... Forza Lazioooo!!! :p

Good luck in the next round

Apparently 200 fans from Verona arrived late in the stadium and had a pre arranged ruck with Inter fans.
I think 3 points should be awarded to Scotland straight away :coctail:

Just as well it wasn't England fans they started a fight in front of.

coolasfcuk
28-03-2005, 15:22
mmm yeah, Stoichkov is MAD at Markov (the defender that got red card in 58th min, while it was still 0:1) ... and hinted that Markov can forget about the National Squad for now :eek: .... Thank GOD, we cant affort any fuck ups like that... from defenders.... now he just needs to find a very stable defender, that can do the job right!

predictions for Wed games anyone? i think i will SKIP that as last time it didnt go so well when i tried to predict :hmmm:

spyretto
28-03-2005, 15:38
Let me try, let me try some layman's predictions:

Latvia - Luxemburg 3-0
Ukraine - Denmark 1-1 ( this match has a particular importance for us - if Ukraine win then they look like finishing winners of the group )
Andorra - Czech R 0-5
Estonia - Russia 0-1 ( they gotta win this )
Georgia - Turkey 1-1 ( go Georgia )
Croatia - Malta 3-1
Slovakia - Portugal 2-2
Moldova - Norway 0-1
Bosnia H - Lithuania 2-1
Fyr Mac. - Romania 0-0
Poland - N. Ireland 3-0
Slovenia - Belarus 2-0
Austria - Wales 1-1
Greece - Albania 1-0 ( that will do ;) )
Holland - Armenia 4-1
San Marino - Belgium 0-1
Switzerland - Cyprus 1-1
Italy - Iceland 2-2 ( lol )
England - Azerbaijan 2-0
Hungary - Bulgaria 0-0 :bum:
Israel - France ( France in tatters now) 0-0
Serbia M Spain 1-3

of course, I doubt if I get more than 20% correct of these predictions ;)

coolasfcuk
28-03-2005, 15:48
Croatia - Malta 3-1
make it something more like 4:0 ... those Croatians are on the go :rolleyes:
Hungary - Bulgaria 0-0 :bum:
are you trying to drive me INSANE?!?!?! :bebebe: :blabla: :nunu:

do you understand that 1 point doesnt do us good... we either have to take 3 or say :bye: to the World Cup finals

spyretto
28-03-2005, 15:54
well, I had the Croatians on the 4-1 but changed it...I think it'll be close to that.

I understand but you're playing Hungary away from home, what do you expect me to say? ;) I hope you win it!

coolasfcuk
28-03-2005, 16:04
I understand but you're playing Hungary away from home, what do you expect me to say?
well, I dont believe in the home and away that much.... as most players now play at full stadiums constantly and know how to 'control' themselves .... Sweden beat Hungary 3:0 ... Croatia beat Hungary 3:0 :eek: ..... the only thing that bothers me is that Hungary also has a chance to keep fighting for a spot ... if they beat us ... and if they loose they are out.... so we are basically almost at the same situation, except we have a point more. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I hope you win it!
thanks :D because i know if we do... we arent scared of Croatia - them we usually beat :gigi: ... we are the only ones they couldnt beat so far... and in Zagreb!

coolasfcuk
28-03-2005, 16:54
Yes, Im sorry, I cant "shut up" about this... :rolleyes:

Here is what i just read in a bulgarian newspaper, where they quote swedish newspapers:

Expressen (spelling?) quotes swedish fans about the athmosphere around the game: "At the stadium the bulgarian fans were swearing and spitting at us. They were throwing things at us, without any reasons from our side. We cant believe they booooooed our national anthem like that. After the game we were asked to stay at our seats, while the stadium emptied. We were completely shocked when afterwards police escorted us out on a dark path through a park" (the stadium is in a big DARK park - note)
The journalists from Expressen tell their stories: "The police saved the swedish team at the end from big troubles. The fans in sofia were throwing stones, bottles, and other objects at the team's bus. The risk was big during the game as well. Fans from the stands were throwing objects at Ibrahimovich and the referee. "I was astonished when i saw stones flying towards the glass of our bus" says Erik Edman. "There are people everywhere that dont like us, but that in Sofia i will never forget" adds Anders Svensson.

:rolleyes: yes, i guess it comes with the football hooliganism, but i think this is our mentality showing to the fullest ... ...if your team cant beat the opponent.... kill their players with stones! :blabla: ...I personally heard the swedish nathional anthem being booed by 45 000 people to the point where you couldnt hear it AT ALL - talk about uncivilized and disrespectable behaviour...COMPLETELY the opposite of the civilized, calm, and polite swedes.

crni
28-03-2005, 22:40
make it something more like 4:0 ... those Croatians are on the go hmmm... could be... but we must score right in the beginning to get a high result in the end... so, if we don't score right away, i doubt it'll be more than 2:0... which is more than enough :gigi:

spyretto
28-03-2005, 22:43
nah , Malta will cause a major surprise... 3-1 to Malta! :coctail:

coolasfcuk
28-03-2005, 22:59
nah , Malta will cause a major surprise... 3-1 to Malta!
:coctail: hell yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I like the sound of THAT, spy. I hope you are CORRECT! Though if i had to guess a surprise, I was hopping Iceland would do that.. .as they seemed a bit more capable than Malta ......

crni
28-03-2005, 23:01
bwahahahahhahahahha :lol: :lol: :lol:
c'mon peeps! you cannot be serious :znaika:

spyretto
28-03-2005, 23:06
You didn't fall for that, did you? Well, I wasn't serious, don't know if cool was.
The thing is Malta has lost to the Feroe Islands so that speaks for itself. If I had it my way though, I'd make Ronaldinho Maltese just for one day, :p

Yeah Croatia is too strong for Malta :cool: As for Iceland, I don't know but Italy's treading on thin ground there...

How about Albania beating Greece and knocking them out of Germany 06? They live for that match and beat us last time... :bum: then were thrashed by everybody else.
Nope, I think it's time for some major punishment :p

crni
28-03-2005, 23:12
Malta has lost to the Feroe Islands LoooooL :lol: yeah, the only way we could lose this one is if we get 4 red cards or something like that :rolleyes:
and i don't think ronaldinho could score as much goals as their gk could suffer :gigi:
we got our wings now... our players play good games in their teams + iceland = crush malta :kwink:
How about Albania beating Greece and knocking them out of Germany 06? They live for that match and beat us last time... then were thrashed by everybody else.
Nope, I think it's time for some major punishment RoTfL :lol:

coolasfcuk
28-03-2005, 23:14
Well, I wasn't serious, don't know if cool was.
well, of course that's in my wildest dreams :lol: .... 99.99% i know that is NOT possible, but look what you just said below...
How about Albania beating Greece and knocking them out of Germany 06? They live for that match and beat us last time... then were thrashed by everybody else.
Nope, I think it's time for some major punishment
exactly - you NEVER know... the then HOT Europ champs got crushed by Albania?! :eek:
So you never know when it comes to football.. i am hopping Croatia went and drank too much those days, celebrating what they think is their almost sure tix to the World Cup and so... Malta scores 1 fast surprising goal and goes into DEEP catenaccio! Either way, you cant blame me for rooting for Malta on Wed! :gigi:

I hope it doesnt happen again :heh: .. im sure Greece will get serious to save the National Pride!

crni
28-03-2005, 23:19
i am hopping Croatia went and drank too much those days, celebrating what they think is their almost sure tix to the World Cup yeah, like they thought they could never beat iceland :rolleyes: but seriously,i believe they're fixating for malta and then they could dink as much as they want... no doubt they will :coctail:

coolasfcuk
28-03-2005, 23:21
yeah, like they thought they could never beat iceland :rolleyes: but seriously,i believe they're fixating for malta and then they could dink as much as they want... no doubt they will
well, you never know! LoL
I didnt mean they thought Iceland might win.. I meant, because they are now the only ones undefeted... and playing Malta makes it easy to underestimate ...

Anyways, give your predictions for Hungary : Bulgaria please? I am interested to hear :)

spyretto
28-03-2005, 23:22
the then HOT Europ champs got crushed by Albania?! :eek:

Well, It happened a bit like this: Greece was "in the sky" from winning the Euro 04, in fact it was the first official game after that...Then the Albanians are good at home..they're not a bad team, most of Albanians play in the Greek league, so they have experience of Greek football. Pretty intimidating atmosphere in Tirana, and the Albanian PM had promised a special bonus if they beat the dastardly Greeks. ;)

All those are excuses, of course. The fact of the matter is we gotta beat them and then we host the Ukraine in the most important game for our group. If they fall to Denmark on Wednesday and then we beat them, they're in trouble but if they go unscathed from the game against Denmark then the match against us will be a VERY important match to determine who wins the group, with the Ukrainians favourites to do so... I mean there's a group with us, Ukraine, Turkey, Denmark and then for the "easy" teams we get Albania, Georgia and Kazakhstan.

Such an easy group for the European champions :rolleyes:

Anyway, if it was up to me, Ukraine and Greece would go through, cause i wanna see Shevchenko in a world cup :)

crni
28-03-2005, 23:26
well, i don't follow the other games so don't really know...
but since bulgaria is in total mess, and hungary plays home, i guess something like 1:0 or 2:1...
sorry, coolz, but bulgaria seems like it's drowning and needs a huge reorganization to start all over and get back on the right track :znaika:

spyretto
28-03-2005, 23:29
yeah it seems that's the Bulgarian team's problem...cause otherwise they got a good team, good players and all, only no organisation.

...need a bit of time to sort things out...

coolasfcuk
28-03-2005, 23:42
but since bulgaria is in total mess, and hungary plays home, i guess something like 1:0 or 2:1...
hmmm, both of you say that... but, this comes after our FIRST lost since the Euro ... and it was a lost to Sweden - a team that obviously we CANNOT beat .. for the last over 40 years! :dead:
Our team didnt play bad ... from what i heard/read .. am about to see the game soon (after my brother sends the tape he recorded for me) ... we just always 'loose it' with Sweden.
But ever since the catastrophy in Portugal, the team has been revived - there are only about 3-4 people left from that Euro team ... and we dont play BAD - look, Croatia couldnt beat us in Zagreb after you were 2:0 lead at the half time! Since Stoichkov has been a coach we've had 6 wins, 1 draw and finally 1 lost ... i wouldnt say that makes our team a mess .... besides imagine that: for the Sweden game we had 5 major starter players out of our team -S. Petrov, M. Petrov, Bojinov, Hristov, and a defender - 4 of our 5 international/strongest players! :none: I know thats not a solid excuse ... but i must disagree with your views.

Lets see what happens on Wed and then we will know more.. we will still be without 2 or our main players - Bojinov and Hristov, and the red carded defender.... but thats WAY better than half your team missing!

crni
28-03-2005, 23:50
mmmm..... maybe sweden is mystery to bulgaria... but they're not that tough since we have beaten them in sweden...
and 2:0 to 2:2 is typical balkan mentality of our team, which shouldn't have happen...
but best is to leave it for now, and we'll be here on wednesday, during and after the game/s and see who got it right this time ;)

coolasfcuk
28-03-2005, 23:55
mmmm..... maybe sweden is mystery to bulgaria... but they're not that tough since we have beaten them in sweden...
ha ha, yeah, not tough for you ... for us they are like a DEMON! No matter what we do we cant beat them! .. and i have now accepted that... though it drives me INSANE!!!!!!!
and 2:0 to 2:2 is typical balkan mentality of our team, which shouldn't have happen...
wait, so it wasnt our team catching up with you, it was you letting us have it :lol: .. i like your thinking! .....well, we are Balkan as well ... so you might say that for us playing Sweden then :gigi:

but best is to leave it for now, and we'll be here on wednesday, during and after the game/s and see who got it right this time
sure, sounds fair enough .. but i still dont get it why you call our team "a big mess' with one lost so far :heh:

crni
29-03-2005, 00:01
well, we are Balkan as well ... so you might say that for us playing Sweden then yes, but i meant in that PARTICULAR game croats showed the balkan side of their play while bulgarians showed (untypical for this "area") almost german mentality... you know, fight till the final whistle ;)
why you call our team "a big mess' with one lost so far true, one loss only... but you cracked like nuts in that last game :gigi: and i still cannot forget euro...

it's like tATu... let's just W.A.S... :rolleyes:

DAZ
29-03-2005, 23:28
Ok heres my totally unbiased predictions....

Latvia - Luxemburg 2-0
Ukraine - Denmark 1-2
Andorra - Czech R 0-4
Estonia - Russia 0-0
Georgia - Turkey 1-2
Croatia - Malta 4-0 :D
Slovakia - Portugal 0-1
Moldova - Norway 0-1
Bosnia H - Lithuania 1-2
Fyr Mac. - Romania 0-1
Poland - N. Ireland 3-0
Slovenia - Belarus 2-0
Austria - Wales 3-1
Greece - Albania 2-0
Holland - Armenia 6-0
San Marino - Belgium 0-2
Switzerland - Cyprus 2-1
Italy - Iceland 1-0(only a friendly)
England - Azerbaijan- 7-0(f*ckers)
Hungary - Bulgaria- 0-0
Israel - France -1-2
Serbia M Spain -1-3

We're almost out now so the world cup can f*ck right off :p
Watchnus go in the Eoro Qualifiers..MON SCOTLAND

crni
29-03-2005, 23:35
Croatia - Malta 4-0 :gigi:
Serbia M Spain -1-3 why is everybody so sure serbia will lose this game at home? :spy: and 1:3... spain is definitely not that strong...

coolasfcuk
29-03-2005, 23:45
why is everybody so sure serbia will lose this game at home? and 1:3... spain is definitely not that strong...
well... its because its football... EVERYTHING can happen.... why do you think we will loose? ;) ... and you watch out Malta..:gigi:

well, I am here for another reason.. i am excited that finally Stoichkov is showing how we are intending to play: 3-4-3 :10x: (its been loooooooooooong since our 'Golden' age in '94 when we played with 3 fwds - Stoichkov-Penev-Kostadinov!) ... its just too bad that one of the 3 fwds now is Ivanov instead of bojinov, who i think was in such great form before he so STUPIDLY injured himself!

..ok, im off to take my 'calm me down' pills ... i think football isnt good for me - this is coming from a prefious MEGA never-miss-a-game-at-the-stadium fan :girl:

crni
29-03-2005, 23:55
well... its because its football... EVERYTHING can happen.... why do you think we will loose? ... and you watch out Malta.. true, but it's much more likely we'll beat malta instead spain will do serbia as guests... and it's interesting how you, DAZ, and spy have the same thoughts... :spy:
...i'm off too... must get up early... :(

coolasfcuk
29-03-2005, 23:57
and it's interesting how you, DAZ, and spy have the same thoughts...
:gigi: I dont think Spain will beat searbia ... I say a 2:2 or 3:3 :gigi:

..night night :bye:

crni
30-03-2005, 00:01
I dont think Spain will beat searbia ... I say a 2:2 or 3:3 oh, my bad then :p

nighty night... :o

coolasfcuk
30-03-2005, 18:13
Turkey is Crushing Georgia in Tbilisi :eek: .... spy, you HAVE to win! .. show albania who's the BOSS :gigi:

... of course Malta isnt doing what i needed it to do :rolleyes: ... but thats NO surprise

edit: Slovakia is leading Portugal 1:0 in the 11th min eh haaaaaaaaaaaaa go Slovakia!

edit2: waaaaaaaaaaait, GEorgia is coming back around! 2:3 at half time :eek:

devo4ka
30-03-2005, 18:20
Russia vs Estonia 1:1 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad: :mad: :mad:

coolasfcuk
30-03-2005, 18:23
Russia vs Estonia 1:1 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :
yeah i saw .... well, Russia chances are slimming down.... I just hope Slovakia beats Portugal and TOPS the group! hihi

devo4ka
30-03-2005, 18:30
coolasfcuk, I hope Portugal will win, then Russia will have more chances in taking second place :P

spyretto
30-03-2005, 18:32
don't worry cool, we'll win. :)

I said in my predictions that Russia "got to win" to convince myself they would. They're not to be trusted. :rolleyes:

Cyprus will also lose, and the surprise should come from Belarus. Slovenia might not beat Belarus ;)

Turkey is not an immediate problem and the score is just 3-2. Still time to go...

coolasfcuk
30-03-2005, 18:32
coolasfcuk, I hope Portugal will win, then Russia will have more chances in taking second place
well, i hate Portugal ... so I cant go for them! so even if its for Russias sake... i still cant do it.. hihi... im not that big Russia fan when it comes to football

edit: if the Live Scoreboard is up to date... Croatia is still 2:0 to Malta at 76 min... which shows that Malta is not allowing Croatia to crush them... (thats a comment without seeing actual game LoL) ... so idealy Malta will get it together and score fast 2 goals in like 83 and 87 mins! go Malataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :gigi: ... i wish!

devo4ka
30-03-2005, 18:39
coolasfcuk, I hate Portugal, aswell..but for Russia's sake i can do anything! :P hehe, Russians can't play football, damn it :D

spyretto
30-03-2005, 18:41
3-0 now :D

wow Ukraine scored! :eek:

coolasfcuk
30-03-2005, 18:45
3-0 now
yeah i see :rolleyes: buncha bullshit! thats because of what i said! I am a JINX!!!

crni
30-03-2005, 19:08
3:0... simple as stealing a lolipop from a child :p

spyretto
30-03-2005, 19:15
oh common ...you're playing Malta...Your youth team would beat them.

ok, now I don't want jinxed thoughts in the air. The important matches about to start... :cool:

crni
30-03-2005, 19:19
oh common ...you're playing Malta...Your youth team would beat them. albania beat greece (european champions). nuff' said.

spyretto
30-03-2005, 19:23
Albania has beaten Iceland, Sweden, Turkey, Russia..they're clearly not Malta.

As for Greece we've hardly become a superpower because we won the Euro.

spyretto
30-03-2005, 20:08
TOOOOOOOOORRR!!

:coctail:

coolasfcuk
30-03-2005, 20:34

and... :eek: Barbie! Even if we win today (thought from what i know its 0:0 so far :mad: )... Berbatov already got yellow card... which means that he is missing the game with Croatia in June :rolleyes: what is wrong with our fucking players and the minimun 4 yellow cards per game :blabla: :bebebe:
so far Stilian Petrov and Berbatov got yellow card this game - how much should we bet that at least 1 of those cards was earned by ARGUING with the referee?!?!! :bebebe: STUPID bulgarian mentality

coolasfcuk
30-03-2005, 21:01
URAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

0:1 :D .... Bravo Petrov!

DONT crap your pants now.. boyssssssssssssss! :nunu:

spyretto
30-03-2005, 21:02
Bulgaria looks like winning! Fantastic gioal too :coctail:

coolasfcuk
30-03-2005, 21:09
Bulgaria looks like winning! Fantastic gioal too
:eek: you can see??? tell TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL :gigi: ... i am at work, illegaly sneaking online to look at the results every 2 mins when they get updated at the official site... so i cant see or hear... anything but SCORES and STATISTICS! :mad:

coolasfcuk
30-03-2005, 21:15
2 for Greece :coctail:

edit: Images of the waco BG fans in Hungary: http://sportni.bg/ph/pictures/2005.30.03hun-bul/index_19.htm .... yeah, set the stadium on fire! :laugh:

spyretto
30-03-2005, 21:18
Yeah , it was Petrov with acrobatic header..how do you call that?

2-0 "Hellas" ...in the bag and now Ukraine next :)
Do or die game for us...

wow, you just missed another super chance, 2 players all alone with Hungary's keeper and they missed, once each. :bum:

spyretto
30-03-2005, 21:21
Cyprus held for 90 minutes but just fell 1-0 to Switzerland...almost the surprise everybody expected.

What did I tell you about Belarus? Slovenia 1-1, FT ;)

coolasfcuk
30-03-2005, 21:22
wow, you just missed another super chance, 2 players all alone with Hungary's keeper and they missed, once each.
:eek: this is NOT what i want to hear... 0:1 is making me NERVOUS!!!!!!!!!!! and the end is approaching :hmmm: ... we HAVE to score again, while we have psych advantage!

coolasfcuk
30-03-2005, 21:24
What the faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahk is WRONG with our players... ANOTHER yellow card, which like i said makes it 4 for us so far this game!!!! :mad: :rolleyes: ..and if we do WIN we play Croatia at home next ---THE GAME for us... and they keep getting yellow cards so more and more players can miss the game?!?!?!? :blabla:

spyretto
30-03-2005, 21:31
Normal results, more or less. Nothing that would make you go "wow"...except perhaps Bulgarian's win... that was some surprise :p

coolasfcuk
30-03-2005, 21:34
EDITED to say: :PUKE: :dead:

freddie
30-03-2005, 21:36
We've been ROBBED against Belorussia. The main referee awarded us a penalty and then overturned it (!) after discussing it with a side-line referee. WTF?! You don't DO that on someone's home turf. We deserved that penalty damn it!! Anyway, it ended 1:1. ROBBED! *pouts*

Spy I think we both posted that in the same milisecond. :p

spyretto
30-03-2005, 21:36
OMG!!!

Hungary equalised

*speechless*

France also conceded, another of my prediction strikes

spyretto
30-03-2005, 21:39
Bulgaria missed THREE clear-cut chances to finish the game when 1-0 and now they're punished as a result.

sorry cool in injury time now.

:(

coolasfcuk
30-03-2005, 21:40
OMG!!!

Hungary equalised

*speechless*
Bulgaria missed THREE clear-cut chances to finish the game at 1-0 and now they're punished as a result
well.. then all i can say is... its true then - we better not qualify with such shitty play!!! - Stupid 'BALLERINAS" as my brother calls our players ... :bye: World Cup! :cry: :cry:

spyretto
30-03-2005, 21:41
FT Hungary - Bulgaria 1-1

ahem , my prediction strikes :lalala:

crni
30-03-2005, 21:50
that's somewhat similar to 2:0 for us, and 2:2 at the end... so what goes around, comes around... :rolleyes:

coolasfcuk
30-03-2005, 21:55
well, ive regroupled after the initial Gigantic ANGER! .... being fanatic of the Bulgarian team is a BAD idea nowadays :bebebe: ... you try to believe in your team, but... they ALWAYS do this .... have zillions of chances that they DONT score... and BOOM let the oponent score so easily :blabla: ...either way, theoretically we still have some itsy-bitsy chance of qualifying.... but i am not sure id wanna see that happen anymore, then at the actual tournament its even DOUBLE the embarrasment :rolleyes:

ok, im running away from this thread .. before i break my screeeeeeeeeeen AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAA :bye:

spyretto
30-03-2005, 22:00
that's true, you should sacrifice good football in favour of the result...that's what we do all the time :bum:

coolasfcuk
30-03-2005, 22:06
that's true, you should sacrifice good football in favour of the result...that's what we do all the time
so at least you, as someone who saw, agrees that we played nicely and deserved to win?

edit: my co-workers probably think i am a MENTAL case! haha... and im sure they all saw me NOT working all day but constantly staring at football scores! :o

crni
30-03-2005, 22:11
my co-workers probably think i am a MENTAL case! haha... and im sure they all saw me NOT working all day but constantly staring at football scores! that's it for now... you can work hard till june 4th, till the showdown in sofia :gigi:
see you then... :bye:

spyretto
30-03-2005, 22:16
so at least you, as someone who saw, agrees that we played nicely and deserved to win?

edit: my co-workers probably think i am a MENTAL case! haha... and im sure they all saw me NOT working all day but constantly staring at football scores! :o

I know for a fact that you always play good football...so I'm not surprised about today. Even against Sweden you play well ;)

coolasfcuk
30-03-2005, 22:32
I know for a fact that you always play good football...so I'm not surprised about today. Even against Sweden you play well
:) thanks for that.. it is a bit comforting ...even though, thats why it HURTS even more, when you know you DIDNT deserve to loose like that! (im with you here today and few days ago freds!) I always thought so myself... but you know the people wanna see good football and GOOD results... and the emphasis is on results... so better have good results than good football... and it SHOWS. People are disappointed and ANGRY and they blame our 'superstar' players .. blah

...still though crini - at my state now you watch out! :nunu: ... and shhhhhhhhh, we will still CRUSH you in Sofia! ... i do understand why you are bitter after we didnt allow you to top us in the Euro 2004 qualifications ... but we can still mess your plans ..:heh:

...it aint over until its over ... France was sure they were going to USA 94 and in 87th min of the last game we made them cry in the middle of Paris ..... the hope dies last :bye: hihi

DAZ
30-03-2005, 23:03
Andorra 0 - 4 Czech Republic
Austria 1 - 0 Wales
Bosnia-Herzegovina 1 - 1 Lithuania
Croatia 3 - 0 Malta
England 2 - 0 Azerbaijan
Estonia 1 - 1 Russia
FYR Macedonia 1 - 2 Romania
Georgia 2 - 5 Turkey
Greece 2 - 0 Albania
Holland 2 - 0 Armenia
Hungary 1 - 1 Bulgaria
Israel 1 - 1 France
Latvia 4 - 0 Luxembourg
Moldova 0 - 0 Norway (good result for scotland)
Poland 1 - 0 Northern Ireland
San Marino 1 - 2 Belgium
Serbia & Montenegro 0 - 0 Spain
Slovakia 1 - 1 Portugal
Slovenia 1 - 1 Belarus (another good one for Scotland)
Switzerland 1 - 0 Cyprus
Ukraine 1 - 0 Denmark

coolasfcuk
03-06-2005, 18:06
That day has come... tomorrow we are playing Croatia in a deadly game: we absolutely must WIN in order to even have any chances of qualifying, while if Croatia wins, they will surely qualify for the finals!

and of course, our team cannot miss to have some major troubles with either yellows or injuries: http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/050603/7/3rvg.html :blabla: S. Petrov not playing is a disaster for the fucking team!!!! I hope he gets it together and can be drugged up (whatever) and get out there ...... the stadium is supposed to boe full .... and if we dont win! :nunu:

I am glad Stoichkov finally dropped the Balkan nasty mentality of speaking ultra high of ourselves... so we dont look like 10x more idiots if we actually loose ! but right now i cannot accept a lost..... NO WAY.... you hear me BGeans??????? WIN!

spyretto
04-06-2005, 16:06
Yeah, not looking good for Bulgaria. I placed some bets ( just 10 pounds cause I really don't feel like whacking too much on such "stupid" games ) based on these predictions:

Holland -Romania game to have over 2 goals.
Ukraine - Kazakhstan to have 3 or under goals.
Turkey to beat Greece ( no comments, and I just hope this bet loses :rolleyes: )
Portugal to beat Slovakia by more than 1 goals ( 2,3, etc wins )
Ireland - Israel game to have 2 or more goals.
Slovenia not to lose in Belarus ( draw or win will do )
Italy to beat Norway ( if draw no win no loss, if Norway wins I lose )
Belgium not to lose in Serbia.

and

Iceland not to lose vs Hungary.

See how many I get right ;)

coolasfcuk
04-06-2005, 16:16
Actually both Petrovs have started for Bulgaria. So no excuses if you lose tonight :D yes, I am listening... no Bojinov though :eek: what up with Stoichkov.

Also, I just read the news... there were already BAD fights between the Bulgarian and Croatian fans all over downtown Sofia and then at the stadium :rolleyes: Policemen in the hospitals...

ok, 15 min and 0:0 ... baaaaaaaaaaaaaah LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :flag:

edit: nevermind! 0:1 for croatia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blabla: I am concidering NOT listening anymore!

spyretto
04-06-2005, 17:23
2-0 now...game over. Good luck in the EURO 2008 qualifiers. :)

Greece game vs Turkey starting...

KillaQueen
04-06-2005, 17:29
*comforts cools* Bulgaria is not the only Eastern European country to have blown it. Romania will screw it too in about an hour and a half as we play against Holland. Last chance to qualify. I highly doubt it. So let's go get drunk, Chris! :bum:

coolasfcuk
04-06-2005, 17:43
*comforts cools* Bulgaria is not the only Eastern European country to have blown it. Romania will screw it too in about an hour and a half as we play against Holland. Last chance to qualify. I highly doubt it. So let's go get drunk, Chris!
HAHA! YES killa :coctail:

"i da padnem i da biem pak shte se naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapiem!!!!!!!!!!!!" cheers :coctail:

it is now 1:3 less than 10 mins to the end.... it just pisses me off that those players loose like that in the middle of Sofia! always with 3 goals :blabla:

Stoichkov, get a reality check!

Congrats to Cro :D obviously they are better team at the moment - I will for sure be supporting them in Germany, as I like to support the eastern euroes :coctail: and of course i will be supporting SWEDEN, who are beating Malta 5:0 at the moment in our group.

spy, good luck against Turkey ... but I have a feeling The Turks are gonna win tonight :eek:

DAZ
04-06-2005, 17:47
Scotland 2 Moldova 0

Walter Smith wins his first home match in charge..but it'll mean nothing unless we beat Belaruse on Wednesday night.Only got slightest chance of qualifying but we can but hope. :rolleyes:

KillaQueen
04-06-2005, 17:51
it is now 1:3 less than 10 mins to the end.... it just pisses me off that those players loose like that in the middle of Sofia!
At least we'll be losing in Rotterdam :gigi:

coolasfcuk
04-06-2005, 17:53
At least we'll be losing in Rotterdam
Killa, keep the faight baby!!!
The faith dies last, eh? I will be going to Ro tonight - I hope you win!!!!!!!!! dont be like us..... sad... sad.... qualifications. At least this way we wont be making it to the tournament to look like even BIGGER idiots :D

KillaQueen
04-06-2005, 18:05
Killa, keep the faight baby!!! The faith dies last, eh?
True. That's why I'll be actually watching the match, otherwise I wouldn't bother.
Considering Mutu's back from his drug recovery thing and Chivu appears to be playing too, we might just have a chance. Mutu's gotta show that he's back in action. And when he says he scores, he usually does.
But i'm still not building my hopes up. Anyway, good luck Romania! :coctail:

spyretto
04-06-2005, 19:58
Well, Romania didn't last long...1-0 to Holland now :(
I hate Holland , haha

spyretto
04-06-2005, 21:02
Turkey - Greece 0-0

Typical Greece game. Don't understand why we didn't push for the win, as we would be able to go top if we beat Ukraine on Wednesday. Now the game vs Ukraine is a must win, otherwise Ukraine wins the group and the automatic qualification and we'll have to fight for the playoff spot.
The funny thing is that Ukraine's coach is Oleg Blochin, who has spent most of his coaching career in Greece :eek:
I don't expect us to lose the playoff spot from Turkey or Denmark, they're not very good teams, frankly.

Ukraine 20
Greece 15
Turkey 13
Denmark 9
Albania 9
Georgia 5
Kazakhstan 0

crni
04-06-2005, 23:36
i didn't watch the game (bg-hr) :( ... but i'm pretty much satisfied with the result :)

KillaQueen
05-06-2005, 09:27
Romania lost 2-0 to Holland. We haven't won for 81 years to Holland, and we have a damn crappy team. No wonder we lost. :rolleyes:

zebu
05-06-2005, 12:37
i didn't watch the game (bg-hr) :( ... but i'm pretty much satisfied with the result :)

didnt watch either, thought it was later. nice result :)

and nice that ppl from serbia came with the huge sign ovchara, really in the sports spirit :rolleyes:

coolasfcuk
05-06-2005, 17:40
It is SO sad to see this http://sportni.bg/ph/pictures/2005.04.06bulgaria-croatia/pages/P6042704.htm and then to know that our team played like SHIT! :blabla:
My cousins were at the stadium, and @ 0:2 they LEFT and so did half the people ... because they said, before we lost to sweden 0:3 at home, but at least we played well, yesterday we played like SHIT :rolleyes:

fucking 'barellinas'

spyretto
08-06-2005, 19:30
Time for Ukraine to lose ????????? :p

Ukraine hasn't created a single chance...we had a goal disallowed for offside and it's still 0-0.
Tense 2nd half coming up.

spyretto
08-06-2005, 21:16
Ukraine beat us 1-0. So now it's 90% sure that the current European champions won't participate in the World Cup and the success of Greece will be seen in history as a fluke.
Nice :(

coolasfcuk
08-06-2005, 22:03
Ukraine beat us 1-0. So now it's 90% sure that the current European champions won't participate in the World Cup and the success of Greece will be seen in history as a fluke.
Nice
ouch

Im sorry, spy, some join the non Euro goers from the Balkans... me and killa welcome you to our team... except, you might have a tiny-tiny chance, no? while BG has ZIP ... and I read in the BG paper that Stoichkov is staying and getting rid of our capitan instead - Stilian Petrov :eek:

spyretto
08-06-2005, 23:03
Well, we have some minimal chance of getting the second position but Turkey has to drop some points now in their remaining 3 matches and we have to win all. Now that the Ukraine has qualified as winners of the group they'll most likely not give all vs Turkey - even though they play at home. But Denmark is also in the chase, and the next game in the group is Denmark vs Turkey, and then the Danes play us at home. So the Danes have 2 extremely important home games coming up, where they can grab 2nd position if they beat both us and Turkey. So basically we need to win in Denmark provided that Denmark will not have lost at home vs Turkey. Complicated stuff, and if we regroup and get that important win in Denmark it might go down to the wire.
So all is not lost yet, but it's gonna be very difficult.

We scored two goals in this game which were overuled, and basically Ukraine had one chance and they took it. :bebebe: