PDA

View Full Version : "Primal Concentrate" Male Cologne: Put an aromal chastity belt on your woman!

Kate
22-08-2004, 10:38
I dont' want to copy and paste this to the forum, cuz it'll loose the colour and flare, but please, read this ad for the "Primal Concentrate" male cologne. Lol. It's very, very, very funny. It's the most rediculous thing I've read in a long time. :p

http://www.mindcontrolling.com/primal.html

:lol:

Quote: "As studies have demonstrated this PRIMAL CONCENTRATE gives you the extraordinary power to MARK YOUR WOMAN" WITH A HANDS OFF SIGNAL THAT OTHER MEN HONOR UNCONSCIOUSLY. When you wear the PRIMAL, no other man could naturally equal the strength of pheromones detected on you. And this concentrate of male sex pheromones on her person or her clothes acts as a chastity belt, because as numerous scientific studies have shown, men are repulsed by a woman upon whom they detect the presence of the male pheromone. This is the most potent force in preserving fidelity ever conceived and bear in mind that INFIDELITY, AND A PREFERENCE FOR A STRANGER is programmed into a woman’s DNA just like her need to seek a dominant male. The Primal Concentrate gives you the opportunity to short circuit her natural impulse to stray. There is nothing like the PRIMAL CONCENTRATE and there never has been anything like it. The Medieval iron chastity belts tried, but then, there were always men who could pick locks, but not this lock, because this chastity belt creates a fear that the woman belongs to a man as big as a gorilla with the power to tear off heads!"

:laugh:

luxxi
22-08-2004, 12:24
:lol:

But if man wears this and atracts woman and woman wears this and repels men, which one wins? :spy:

And if woman wears this do other women go crazy for her as well? :spy:

BTW, can you order Bourdeux Butt Paste there as well? :laugh:

:newyear:

Mossopp
22-08-2004, 12:30
Since when did women have a "natural impulse to stray"? I thought it was men who couldn't commit to anything for longer than 5 minutes. :rolleyes:

haku
25-08-2004, 13:22
LOL! This page is a direct window on the male psyche. :D Isn't it great?

Since when did women have a "natural impulse to stray"? I thought it was men who couldn't commit to anything for longer than 5 minutes.
Ha, but men don't see it like that. Men think that if they stray it's only because they were lured by temptress women. It's not men's fault if they cheat, it's the women's fault! They seduce men by using their evil pheromones and displaying their guilty flesh, men can't resist.
That's why some wise societies request that women be covered from head to toes and do not go to places where men gather, that way men are not tempted.

Mossopp
25-08-2004, 18:39
That's why some wise societies request that women be covered from head to toes and do not go to places where men gather, that way men are not tempted.

What do you mean "wise societies"?? What's wise about taking away a woman's freedom just so men don't have to excuse the disgusting urges that they should have evolved out of centuries ago!?
Men stray because they don't think with the head that's between their shoulders! They think that if they're not out there shagging everything that moves then they're not "a real man". Men stray because deep down they are all insecure little boys who don't know how to control themselves and it pisses me off when men blame this pathetic behaviour on women!

EDIT: I'm probably going to get royally bashed for this post but I'm not gonna delete it.

Lux
25-08-2004, 21:00
LOL who would believe this shite would work

Khartoun2004
26-08-2004, 03:01

I'm with you on this one Lux. Thanks for the laugh Kate. :D

I'm sorry, but you'd have to be pretty desperate to use that stuff. :rolleyes:

luxxi
26-08-2004, 12:47

It works!!!! I put it on and no man was hitting on me. :laugh:

Khartoun2004
27-08-2004, 08:08
I just had a thought. Let's assume for a moment that this stuff actually works.

Do you think that this cologue could work for a lesbian trying to hit on a straight girl? I mean would it fool their senses into thinking the lesbian was really a guy? I mean if it's supposed to be concentrated male pheromones and women are of course mindless sex objects and pheromones are the only reason for a girl to date a guy.

Ok you know it's time to sleep when the above questions are the only thing you're mind can focus on at 3am. g-night everyone

Mossopp
27-08-2004, 20:09
Do you think that this cologue could work for a lesbian trying to hit on a straight girl? I mean would it fool their senses into thinking the lesbian was really a guy? I mean if it's supposed to be concentrated male pheromones and women are of course mindless sex objects and pheromones are the only reason for a girl to date a guy.

I don't see any other good reason why on earth a woman would date a guy! :bebebe:

Seriously though, that's actually a good point you raise. Since we all know (or we all *should* know) by now is that attraction/love/whateverlabelyouwanttoputonit is purely chemical - there's no real "emotion" involved. This being the case, I guess it's possible in theory that this cologne could draw a straight woman to another woman. Whether or not said straight woman would actually stick around for long once she realised that it was actually another chick who'd caught her eye is debateable. If you don't find the female form attractive it doesn't make any difference at all what the female wears, does or says - nothing's gonna change.
Trust me. Women are supposed to dig Lynx Bodyspray right? You've seen the commercials - "the Lynx effect", where the guy puts on the body spray and is immediately pounced on by hundreds of adoring female admirers. Well, I've been wearing Lynx Bodyspray for years and I am yet to encounter even one female admirer. :rolleyes:
It's doesn't work that way. Unfortunately.

luxxi
27-08-2004, 20:40
I don't see any other good reason why on earth a woman would date a guy! :bebebe:

Coz we are cute and adorable and fun to be with. Yeah.... :lalala:

And, ummmmm, we pay for drinks.... :lalala:

Khartoun2004
28-08-2004, 08:39
well I suppose luxxi exceptions can be made for some guys ;)