PDA

View Full Version : nATo

LenochkaO
12-08-2004, 10:09
Just read this on Popbitch - can anyone confirm/deny/tell me it's already been posted elsewhere?

>> Ivan The Terrible <<
Russia's new cold war thriller

Tatu are no more but their infamous svengali
Ivan Shapovalov hasn't abandoned his
devotion to underage girls.

Ivan's new act is called Nato (nATo - like tATu)
- a 16 year old Albanian singer who looks no more
than 12. And instead of a schoolgirl outfit Nato
dresses in a burkha - all you can see on her
super-cool promo posters are eyes and microphone.

It seems appropriate that in light of Ivan's
love-hate relationship with the west, (he loves
making money from us, our tabloids make him
into a bizarre hate figure) he should name his
new act after Russia's biggest Cold War enemy.

Unplugged
12-08-2004, 12:33
Hey, it's true about the outfit - not really a burka, it's some sort of mixture between burka and space outfit LOL. But about the age, they're lying. I saw this singer recording a song on the Podnebesnaya reality-show and she looked to me like she were in her 20's. Besides, she's not albanian, she's from Tazhiquistan (dunno if I spelled it correctly).

thegurgi
12-08-2004, 13:02
Yes, as Mr. Miggs said, she's not Albanian, she's Georgian and Tajik [Tajikistan], her song Chorchovon is a Russianized word for the Tajik "Chor Dzhavon" meaning "Four Fellows"

haku
12-08-2004, 15:29
Ivan's new act is called Nato (nATo - like tATu)
- a 16 year old Albanian singer who looks no more
than 12.
I think they are confusing two of Shap's projects, Nato and Helya. Helya is the one looking like a 12 year old.

haku
31-08-2004, 14:50
dni.ru published an article about nATo today, i'm not going to translate it because, well, i'm not really interested, lol, but there are pictures so if you wanna have a look, it's here:
http://www.dni.ru/news/showbiz/2004/8/31/48567.html

You can download the video here (but i think thegurgi already provided the link).
http://media.podnebesnaya.ru/media/NATO_dvix.avi

Tom Violence
31-08-2004, 16:21
In the second picture it could almost be Yulia underneath that yashmak. Not that I'm looking to suggest Shapovalov is struggling to progress beyond the past or anything.

I'm not impressed to see her name in the t.A.T.u. font, either. Although, then again, it might be dni who wrote it that way.

Mute_Clouds
15-09-2004, 05:03
The song is good, but she is not singing in russian right? She kind of sings like a man though, is this just a westren perseption?

haku
15-09-2004, 09:36
The song is good, but she is not singing in russian right?She sings in Tajik, and i'll repost here something i posted in the "Russian videos" thread:

Tajik belongs to the Indo-European family of languages, the Persian branch. It is not at all related to the Arabic languages which belongs to the Semitic family of languages.

Tajik is very closely related to Farsi, the main language of Iran (as far as i know, Tajik and Farsi speakers understand each other), and both languages are in fact variants of the same language known as Persian. Persian is a very ancient language, attested since the 6th century BC when it was written in cuneiforms as the language of the Persian Empire.

Like Greek, Persian is one of the very few languages that were spoken in one of the first civilizations and are still spoken today. So Tajik has a very ancient and rich history.

Tajiks are among those people who got kinda screwed up by history. Their ancient Persian ancestors settled in areas that used to be the borders of a powerful empire, but when the Persian Empire collapsed, those people became isolated from the home land and found themselves under the rule of other empires (Mongol then Chinese Empire in the East, Arab and Ottoman Empires in the West, and finally the Russian Empire expanded from the north and ruled the region until recently.

Maybe that's why Tajik has interested Shap, it was the language of an ancient civilization that ruled the whole region between Greece and India, then collapsed and some of their descendants became oppressed minorities.

forre
15-09-2004, 13:30
She sings in Arabic too. Shap even arranged her solo-gig which .... yep, you guessed right .... which was cancelled. The gig had a head-title Terror Act and the tickets were printed as plane tickets with the date 11/9. The arena authorities cancelled the gig because they thought it was untasteful and disgracing to put up with such a gig now, after several terror-acts in Moscow and in Beslan and especially, that it wasn't the way to remember 11/9.

Shap was interviewed about it too. His usual answers were circulating about the definitions. He said that it's all in people's head - the associations of the gig with terror. The girl is just singing the songs in her native language - as a sort of cultural exchange. After the interview, the reporter seriously doubted in the sanity of Mr. Shapovalov.

That's in brief.

Mute_Clouds
15-09-2004, 20:20
thank you Haku and Forree =o I enjoy this information very much!

Unplugged
16-09-2004, 00:35
He said that it's all in people's head - the associations of the gig with terror.
Yeah, advertise a gig with 'Terror Act' line, then the gig is on September 11th and tickets printed out as plane tickets with a singer dressed as an arab, I wonder what kind of association with terror this might have :ithink: :rolleyes: :bebebe:

Asshole!!

After the interview, the reporter seriously doubted in the sanity of Mr. Shapovalov.
Yeah, who wouldn't? Except for his pothead friends :rolleyes: :blabla:

spyretto
18-09-2004, 19:26
She sings in Arabic too. Shap even arranged her solo-gig which .... yep, you guessed right .... which was cancelled. The gig had a head-title Terror Act and the tickets were printed as plane tickets with the date 11/9. The arena authorities cancelled the gig because they thought it was untasteful and disgracing to put up with such a gig now, after several terror-acts in Moscow and in Beslan and especially, that it wasn't the way to remember 11/9.

Shap was interviewed about it too. His usual answers were circulating about the definitions. He said that it's all in people's head - the associations of the gig with terror. The girl is just singing the songs in her native language - as a sort of cultural exchange. After the interview, the reporter seriously doubted in the sanity of Mr. Shapovalov.

That's in brief.

I don't know what to think about this. I don't like it when show business mess around with politics - though Shapovalov is wily enough to present everything he does as meaningful -whereas in fact he might just be trying to make a quick buck out of the whole controversy.
A Tajik girl singing in her chador. I don't think it's a very tasteful endeavour given the "guilty past of its "visionary".

The song's not too bad for its kind :rolleyes:

Kate
26-09-2004, 06:21
Ivan the terrible

Not to get all morally indignant and start sounding like the Post, but have you heard about the sicko Russian pop star who dresses like a suicide bomber?

Nato, as she is called, is the brainchild of Ivan Shapovalov, the same producer who came up with the faux-lesbian schoolgirls, Tatu. Nato wears a burka, sings in Arabic, and performed a "terror concert" in Moscow on Sept. 11 (with tickets made out to look like an airline boarding pass). Disgusting.

Source: NY News Day

DAZ
04-10-2004, 11:21
This appeared in The Daily Record here in Scotland this morning...
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=14715042%26method=full%26siteid=89488% 26headline=fury%2dover%2dsuicide%2dbomb%2dsinger-name_page.html

If she is even allowed into Britain i'd be surprised.
If she is she could be arrested for promoting terrorism.

denial
18-10-2004, 11:59
dni.ru published an article about nATo today, i'm not going to translate it because, well, i'm not really interested, lol, but there are pictures so if you wanna have a look, it's here:
http://www.dni.ru/news/showbiz/2004/8/31/48567.html

31- Aug-2004

НАТО уже в Москве
14:07 / 31.8
В течение нескольких последних дней многие москвичи обратили внимание на появившиеся в разных местах города странные плакаты. Огромные печальные женские глаза на черном фоне, лицо затянуто маской. Снизу – непонятная надпись на арабском языке. После нескольких звонков и писем встревоженных читателей, Дни.Ру решили выяснить, что же означают эти пронзительные и жутковатые плакаты.

The NATO already in Moscow
14:07 / 31.8
Within several last days many muscovites have paid attention to the cities which have appeared in different places strange posters. Huge sad female eyes on a black background, the person is tightened by a mask. From below – not clear inscription in the Arabian language. After several bells and letters of disturbed readers, Days. Ру have decided to find out, that mean these shrill and horrible posters.

Плакаты на улицах Москвы

После небольшого расследования оказалось, что в Москве грядет явление… НАТО. Под таким неожиданным именем скрывается новый сверхсекретный музыкальный проект Ивана Шаповалова, о котором вот уже три месяца шепчутся все ведущие музыкальные журналисты страны. У этого проекта, несмотря на всю его таинственность, уже появилась группа преданных поклонников. Они-то и расклеили по Москве плакаты с изображением глаз вокалистки и единственной участницы НАТО, которая, по рассказам поклонников, никогда не открывает своего лица.

Posters in streets of Moscow

After small investigation appeared, that in Moscow the phenomenon … the NATO comes. Under such unexpected name Ivan Shapovalova's new superconfidential musical project about which here three months all conducting musical journalists of the country are whispered disappears. At this project, despite of all its mystery, has already appeared group of devoted admirers. They also have stuck across Moscow posters with the image of eyes of the vocalist and the unique participant of the NATO which, under stories of admirers, never opens the person.

НАТО – это певица Наталья Шевлякова, приехавшая из Грузии и исполняющая трагические песни на таджикском языке. Те, кто успел купить в магазинах сборник «Поднебесная №1» могли слышать на нем песню «Чорчовон» (на самом деле в ней поется «Чер джавон» - «четыре молодца), в которой рассказывается о четырех братьях, погибших в горах. Наташа услышала эту песню от человека, только что вышедшего из тюрьмы, и песня настолько поразила певицу, что она решила обязательно исполнить ее так, чтобы эта история дошла до всех.

The NATO is the singer Natalia Shevljakova who has arrived from Georgia and исполняющая tragical songs in the Tadjik language. Those who has had time buy in shops the collection « Celestial №1 » could to hear on it song «Чорчовон» (actually in it it sing « Чер джавон » - « four good fellows) in which it is told about four brothers who have lost in mountains. Natasha has heard this song from the person who just has left prison, and the song has so struck the singer, that she has decided to execute necessarily her so that this history is cunning up to all.

Трагическая история любви, преданности, благородства и гордости, рассказанная НАТО в «Чорчовон», потрясает людей. «Меня поразила сама песня – совершенно безумная, гипнотическая смесь из Dead Can Dance, специально расстроенного рояля, вальсового ритма, отбиваемого электрическими барабанами, необычного, очень веского голоса певицы и криков джигитов на заднем плане» - писал один из известных музыкальных журналистов в своей статье об этом проекте.

The tragical history of love, fidelity, nobleness and the pride, the told NATO in «Чорчовон», shakes people. « I was struck with a song – completely mad, hypnotic mix from Dead Can Dance, specially upset grand piano, вальсового a rhythm which is beaten off by electric drums, unusual, very weighty voice of the singer and shouts of Dzhigits on a background » - wrote one of known musical journalists in clause about this project.

НАТО. Кадр из клипа "Чорчовон"

Насколько стало известно редакции Дней.Ру, видеоклип на песню «Чорчовон» еще две недели назад был разослан по всем российским и некоторым зарубежным телеканалам – но никто из них не рискнул поставить его в эфир. «Нам очень нравится» - говорили Шаповалову сотрудники телекомпаний, - «Но мы боимся…» В клипе девушка в закрытым черной маской лицом записывает на видеокамеру свою историю – а циничные и холодные телеведущие обсуждают эту историю в прямом эфире своих каналов. Видимо, современное европейское общество не способно воспринимать восточную женщину с закрытым лицом без страха. Между тем заинтересованность клипом выразил телеканал «Аль Джазира» - вполне может быть, что песня появится в его эфире.

The NATO. The staff from clip "Чорчовон"

As far as it became known to edition of Days. Ру, a videoclip on song «Чорчовон» two more weeks ago have been dispatched on all Russian and some foreign telechannels – but anybody from them has not risked to put it in an ether. « Very much it is pleasant to us » - employees of broadcasting companies spoke Шаповалову, - « But we are afraid … » In a clip the girl in the closed black mask the person writes down on a videocamera the history – and cynical and cold teleleaders discuss this history on the air of the channels. Probably, the modern European society is not capable to perceive east woman with the closed person without fear. Meanwhile interest a clip was expressed with a telechannel « Аль Джазира » - can quite be, that the song will appear in its ether.

НАТО. Кадр из клипа "Чорчовон"

Как стало известно Дням.Ру, проектом НАТО очень заинтересовались в Великобритании, но Шаповалов настаивает на том, чтобы эту музыку услышали в первую очередь в России. Ходят слухи, что первый концерт НАТО состоится в Москве уже 11 сентября. Место его проведения держится в большом секрете и, по словам близких в Шаповалову людей, должно будет поразить всех.

Дни.Ру продолжают внимательно следить за ситуацией.

The NATO. The staff from clip "Чорчовон"

As it became known to Days. Ру, in the project of the NATO have very much become interested in the Great Britain, but Шаповалов insists on that this music have heard first of all in Russia. Hearings go, that the first concert of the NATO will take place in Moscow already on September, 11. The place of its carrying out keeps in the big secret and, according to relatives in Шаповалову people, should strike all.

Days. Ру continue to watch closely a situation.

*Thanks to free online translator ..

denial
18-10-2004, 12:04
Thanks for the news!

The gig had a head-title Terror Act and the tickets were printed as plane tickets with the date 11/9.

FURY OVER SUICIDE BOMB SINGER Oct 4 2004

Pop shocker from Tatu boss

By Steven Ventura

A GIRL singer dubbed 'the Little Suicide Bomber' has sparked outrage after announcing plans for a UK 'terror concert'. The Russian teenager, known as Nato, sings in Arabic, wears all-covering burqa-style black garb with only her eyes showing and uses al-Qaeda images to promote her show.

Her pop 'svengali' Ivan Shapovalov - who promoted lesbian pop duo Tatu - is planning the UK date next month after being banned in Russia.

Officials there axed his bid to stage a Nato concert in Moscow to coincide with the anniversary of September 11.

Briefs for the gig looked like airline tickets and it was claimed the audience would be artistically 'taken hostage'.

But Muscovites were up in arms over the show following the Beslan school slaughter, a suicide bombing on the Moscow underground train system and the downing of two passenger jets.

Nato - real name Natasha Shevlya-kova - uses flickering images of the Middle East and flashing words including 'al-Qaeda','oil' and 'Iraq' in her video.

Nato's antics earned her the nickname Little Suicide Bomber in Russia.

Now, after being frozen out at home, Shapovalov has vowed to take his prodigy to the UK. But Scotland's spokesman for the Moslem Association of Britain, Osama Saeed, said: 'This type of thing is not at all helpful for good relations within the community.

'We would be speaking out against any idea that this concert should happen in Scotland. It has no place here.

'The person behind this singer is well known for his past projects and this is clearly another example of his willingness to exploit a very serious issue in the name of entertainment.'

Paedophile Shapovalov's last pop prodigies, Tatu, were two teenage girls who wore school uniforms and kissed each other during their performances.

The act was slammed as 'paedophile pop' and watchdogs tried to have their video banned from Top of the Pops.

The duo reached No1 in January 2003 with the single All the Things She Said.

Now Shapovalov claims he is negotiating with two leading British record companies to release Nato's first album.

He said: 'I am neither for nor against terrorism. I am against death.

'If people are scared by a woman wearing a black headscarf, that means they are sick themselves.'

.. Ivan is so cool!

litt
18-10-2004, 12:56
:bum: somehow this remind me of what lena katina will say...

<Artem> Lena what do you think about Shapovalov using terrorism as PR for the new group NATO?
<Lena_Katina> In connection with last events and in general, I think terrorism is absolutely disgusting! Vanya just uses the next scandalous image! I wish him success and that God doesn't punish him!

atleast this is her comment while chatting online on tatu.ru the other week :ithink:

i personally think terrorist is bad and totally wrong but somehow i agree with vanya opinion
'If people are scared by a woman wearing a black headscarf, that means they are sick themselves.'

especially with the world today- judging the way how people are so prejudis about difference religious and other people believe.. there is no democracy.. it s a bulls*it talk to blind people:mad:

iam so :dead:

denial
19-10-2004, 01:31
iam so :dead:
awww... you are not .. no worry .. I hope NTV7 Edisi Siasat is not here to read your statement .. LoL ..

haku
28-10-2004, 22:10
I'm not impressed to see her name in the t.A.T.u. font, either. Although, then again, it might be dni who wrote it that way.I also thought that it was the newspaper that had written nATo like that but, as this new pic shows (http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pagd/tatu/tatu_rma6.jpg), Ivan is really using the tATu font for nATo...

When (if) Tatu releases a new album, they should change the Tatu logo.

Kate
28-10-2004, 22:13
I can't believe people are interested in this "thing". :hmmm:

dollparts3000
29-10-2004, 08:06
The song sucks so bad it's not funny!
This is definitely not Tatu.
Ivan is neither for nor against terrorism.
Is he pulling a Kerry?
Whatever. I'm against terrorism and killing innocent civilians.
Even if I werent, this song is still crap
Trying to gain more money from 'tatu' with the tatu-esque writing is pitiful

Anyway, this idea is far from original.
The arab world already has suicide bomber girls for singers.
They air on local tv there.

Ivan trying to make money from terrorists and terrorism is pitiful.
Trying to make terrorism cool is sick.
But this song is definitely not cool or catchy.
Does Ivan want to create another Beslan?

Ivan is a fuck! Go encourage people to kill more school children in cowardly attacks, real smart Ivan. Their blood is on your hands.

taturocks8
03-11-2004, 08:36
Hi Anyone know where i can listen to songs of nato??

Rachel
18-11-2004, 22:25
I also thought that it was the newspaper that had written nATo like that but, as this new pic shows (http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pagd/tatu/tatu_rma6.jpg), Ivan is really using the tATu font for nATo...

When (if) Tatu releases a new album, they should change the Tatu logo.Yeah, to me it looks like he's trying to ruin things for Tatu as they dumped him, so he's trying to assosiate them with terrorism.

Smart :rolleyes:

Celtic Jobber
27-11-2004, 07:52
There's a half-page article about Ivan's new project nATo in the December 2004 issue of Blender magazine (an American music mag).

I scanned and typed out the article for you:

Here's my scan (http://community.webshots.com/photo/80646148/222972516aNhSoh).

And here's the text from the article:

Yikes!
Moscow producer replaces faux lesbians with faux suicide bomber

*THE MOSCOW IMPRESARIO Ivan Shapovalov, who made his mark producing lesbian schoolgirl duo t.A.T.u, has turned his attentions to a 16-year-old female singer whose style resembles that of a Chechen suicide bomber.

"The message of the music is love," Shapovalov tells Blender.

n.A.T.o, nee' Natasha Shevlyakova, wears a black burqa -- traditional garb for some Muslim women, and also the uniform of female terrorists known as Black Widows, who have been waging war on Russians for the past two years.

In the video for n.A.T.o.'s first single "Chor Jaon," released in September, the word's "Al Qaeda", "Iraq", "oil", and "Bush" flash over images of the Middle East.

The lyrics, Shapovalov says, are inspired by Eastern poetry. "I'm not leading a campaign," he insists, dismissing the inference that n.A.T.o. is making a political statement. "I like her songs, and if people are scared by a woman wearing a black headscarf, that means they are sick themselves."

In a country where a nightclub named Auschwitz saw success, some still say n.A.T.o. has crossed the line. Russian media have condemned the material and her timing.

The Beslan school massacre, a tragedy involving the Black Widows in which hundreds were killed, occurred a week before her debut.

Though ultimately cancelled, her first concert -- the tickets for which looked like airplane boarding passes -- was scheduled for September 11. "Any time is a good time to listen to music," Shapavalov counters.

Shapavalov, a former advertising executive and psychologist, is organizing a n.A.T.o. performance in London. "Nothing is getting blown up there," he says. VALERIE STIVERS

Source: Blender magazine (December 2004 issue), transcribed by Celtic Jobber for Tatysite.net

belissa
27-11-2004, 09:01
I think that n.A.T.o. will became famous only because of t.A.T.u's fame. I don't like this project at all, 'cause it's inhuman to play with people's feelings!

taturocks8
27-11-2004, 10:11
Hi Thanks for posting that Celtic jobber.:)

I don't know if nato will come as famous as tatu.

Time will tell.

forre
27-11-2004, 12:44
Celtic Jobber, Thanks for the article. Except the scandals the music got to be good too and it will be hard to promote a pseudo-suiside bomber as people don't want to step on the sensitive political issue. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't see the project reaching that far.

Unplugged
27-11-2004, 12:46
I don't think NATO will ever be a successful project. 90% of the people find the whole thing disgusting. Personally I like the song, but the project itself is horrible, and poorly done. Shap may want to play his little games and say "Oh, I'm not using Terror to get attention, look, my singer is dressed up as a Black Widow and her concert tickets are airplane tickets for September 11th!" :rolleyes:

warx
27-11-2004, 13:49
is he for real?? i meant ivan...??? big mistake .... :bum:

oh...tnx for the artcle..and scan....*hugs*

denial
27-11-2004, 14:19
*THE MOSCOW IMPRESARIO Ivan Shapovalov, who made his mark producing lesbian schoolgirl duo t.A.T.u, has turned his attentions to a 16-year-old female singer whose style resembles that of a Chechen suicide bomber.

The lyrics, Shapovalov says, are inspired by Eastern poetry. "I'm not leading a campaign," he insists, dismissing the inference that n.A.T.o. is making a political statement. "I like her songs, and if people are scared by a woman wearing a black headscarf, that means they are sick themselves."

Huh? this mean the girl came to him with this song and he likes it and produce it?

Well.. I like the project .. I still think its cool. Looks like a big challenge to Ivan .. and its very brave... let see... we still don't have the translation for Charchovan yet. Just the music video which we interpret everything.

QueenBee
27-11-2004, 14:32
Well, I unlike most of you like the project... It's very extreme and brave, and so controversial. That doesn't mean I have to despise it, though. I like the song and the whole idea, plus Ivan saying that people believe what they want to believe (kind of, you know) is that little extra.

we still don't have the translation for Charchovan yet.
I know! And I would die for the lyrics to that song. I'm very interested in what she is singing. I recognize a couple of words but how could I possibly know if I translate them correctly? ;)

denial
27-11-2004, 14:34
You recongnized some words? hey .. tell! tell!

PS: ..I am still listening to tatu- Nichya total show video I just got... umm .. its really nice .... *lost in clouds* ..

QueenBee
27-11-2004, 14:35
denial, well it's very hard... I don't remember them correctly now, and I could be totally off here, so in fear of embarassing myself... Well for example I hear the word "horoba" in the song, which means disease/sickness in Polish. Could it possibly be correct? :confused:

denial
27-11-2004, 14:37
horoba means sickness in Polish... but that song is not in Polish... so then .. its wrong .. LoL

QueenBee
27-11-2004, 14:41
denial, well, I thought the language was Slavic + some other? :confused: Tajik or whatever it was called... :o

denial
27-11-2004, 15:10
well .. I don't much about that language or slavic things .. I was in shower and I thought maybe you were right .. there might be similiarity there .. I think Greg said the song is Tajikistan .. they are slavic? if they are .. then maybe you were right .. thanks.. at least now I know there is "sickness" word in the song .. but Ivan said this song is about love .. let wait more .. LoL ..

QueenBee
27-11-2004, 15:19
Well I'm probably wrong anyway, LOL, but it's fun to speculate.
I can't wait for the lyricssss. :)

belissa
27-11-2004, 20:44
90% of the people find the whole thing disgusting
But when t.A.T.u. just appeared a lot of people said: "Hey, it's terrible!", but then more and more people began to like and to listen t.A.T.u., they said: "These girls aren't afraid of anything!!! They can show their feelings!" And now...This girl shows her feelings in her songs, and her clothes is just a clothes of the woman from the East. This woman is not a terrorist. This is how Ivan see the project or how he wants people to see it.

Unplugged
27-11-2004, 21:18
But when t.A.T.u. just appeared a lot of people said: "Hey, it's terrible!",
They did? :laugh: I don't know anyone who didn't think it was great. Even if many people said they were talentless and fakes, nobody could deny it was a brilliant idea for a music project and most of all it spread out a very positive message of tolerance.

But what does this NATO project spread out? Nothing, except cheap shock. It's not a message of peace, it's nothing, it's a cheap shock, a cheap, disgusting publicity stunt and nothing else. Not even the lyrics for the song are published, which just shows it is clearly not about the music, but about making scandals in a very sad way. I mean, a woman dressed up as a muslim "Black Widow", a concert on September 11th with tickets that look like airplane tickets... How tasteless is this? It's terrible.

Ivan Shapovalov is using Terrorism for publicity purposes, not to say "Terrorism is wrong, fight for peace" but exclusively to shock. And then he comes with this cheap phylosophy and cheap psychology saying things he read in books, and that everybody knows and everybody else has said before like "Fear stops people", "Everything that happens comes from our emotions", "People only see what they want to see" ... Well DUH! :blabla: Thanks so much, like that's really something new and original, and like that would EVER justify such ways to use Terrorism to get publicity. So, wait, "People only see what they want to see", so basically I must be such a cold-hearted bastard because when I see a women dressed up in a burka on September 11th with airplane tickets, I associate this with terrorism, right? :rolleyes: If I was a happy person, I'd think "Oh, this is just a coincidence" and think it was just as innocent as children playing hide and seek, huh? :rolleyes: Yeah, right! :rolleyes:

I like the song, as already said. But this project has no message, and the atmosphere that surrounds it is nothing but a tasteless attempt to shock at any cost, even playing with the lives of the people who were killed on terrorist attacks.

It's nothing but a bad, tasteless joke.

forre
27-11-2004, 21:25
belissa, There's a difference in the visual message.

Tatu were playing lesbian teenagers - the phenomena is more or less accepted by the society and allowed by the law of the majority of the countries. Terrorism is a message that we get from Nato - the immediate first impression we get I mean. Terrorism is a criminal action which is prohibited by the law of ALL countries in the world. See the difference?

Then we have different connection too. Terrorism is connected with crime and death, while homosexuality is connected with relationship and human feelings.

belissa
27-11-2004, 21:27
this project has no message
Now we don't understand this message, 'cause we don't understand anything, even the words of the song.
They did?
Ok, then I'm talking about adults and those who were brought up in traditional way, even the faith- Christianity- rejects lesbian love...

Oh...I tried to say something but then I forgot the main idea...Heh...This is me! :bum: :ithink: :laugh:

Unplugged
27-11-2004, 21:33
Ok, then I'm talking about adults and those who were brought up in traditional way, even the faith- Christianity- rejects lesbian love...
Yes, but everybody in the music business loved it. Teenagers loved it too. TV stations loved it too - even if some had to cut the kiss, just tATu performing or showing the video would improve their ratings. So basically tATu were a well-accepted phenomenon right from the beginning. Of course there were some prudes complaining, but the majority of people was up for it.

Now we don't understand this message, 'cause we don't understand anything, even the words of the song.
We understand what the producer of the project says. Which are vague things, that he thinks make him sound unique and very smart, but is nothing but cheap philosophy. Anyway, what he says about this project shows no true message, it's just a bunch of pseudo-intellectual garbage that leads to nowhere.

And Shap himself said in an interview about tATu that "if there was no message, it wouldn't work". So, nATo will not work because the message does not exist, only shock and one song, except that there is not much left, except "people see what they want to see" :rolleyes: :laugh: Duh.

forre
27-11-2004, 21:51
Yes, but everybody in the music business loved it. Teenagers loved it too. TV stations loved it too - even if some had to cut the kiss, just tATu performing or showing the video would improve their ratings. So basically tATu were a well-accepted phenomenon right from the beginning. Of course there were some prudes complaining, but the majority of people was up for it.
I would add that there was some duspute on the group itself but there weren't any debates whether the image is right or wrong. So basically, Staringelf is right.

denial
27-11-2004, 22:34
We understand what the producer of the project says. Which are vague things, that he thinks make him sound unique and very smart, but is nothing but cheap philosophy. Anyway, what he says about this project shows no true message, it's just a bunch of pseudo-intellectual garbage that leads to nowhere.

And Shap himself said in an interview about tATu that "if there was no message, it wouldn't work". So, nATo will not work because the message does not exist, only shock and one song, except that there is not much left, except "people see what they want to see" :rolleyes: :laugh: Duh.

Ivan doesn't just said things .. he made it happened .. he put them on your face .... he made you face it .. that is why you are here to talk about it..

now the image on this girl in burqa .. aren't they another human beings .. hurt and lost everything .. has no choice.. has nothing left to live for .. Ivan said the message is love.. so she is not two pretty teenage lesbians kissing in the rain .. what is love to her? I hope to find that in the lyric translation... maybe someday...

but if you choose to denial them ... and hope they will stop themselves... or that you wont by any chance be one of their "innocent" victims ... ( who is innocent anyway? ) .. so you think you can care less about it.. avoid them... or simply try not to even think about it... because they make you sick...

:none: .. now I really really need the translation of the lyric!

Unplugged
27-11-2004, 22:45
Ivan doesn't just said things .. he made it happened
Oh yes? And what exactly did he make happen? He recorded some song and shot a video and organized a tasteless publicity stunt for a concert? Wow, he's my idol! :rolleyes:

now the image on this girl in burqa .. aren't they another human beings .. hurt and lost everything .. has no choice.. has nothing left to live for .. Ivan said the message is love..
"Has no choice"? "Nothing to live for"? There is always choice. Whatever happens to your life, you still have yourself. And innocent ones shall not pay for whatever bad things that happened to you. So if your life is a living hell, you have "no choice" but to blow up a building where there are people who didn't have anything to do with the things that happened to you? Spare me! Of course they are human beings, and they should behave like such, terrorism is an option for cowards, just like suicide. Don't come tell me "Oh but look suicide bombers are also people, they have feelings", exactly, they are people and have feelings, and they should care about people that have feelings too, everyone should, no matter what color, race or spiritual beliefs. The "eye for an eye" thing is a primitive, ruthless concept that does not apply to the World I want to live in, which is a world of tolerance. If you think "an eye for an eye" motto is ok and you excuse terrorism/suicide bombers, then you cannot defend love.

And using such an atmosphere for a publicity stunt without any positive message is nothing but bad taste and only shows ignorance.

denial
27-11-2004, 23:05
Oh yes? And what exactly did he make happen?

made people face his own sickness ?

Unplugged
27-11-2004, 23:35
made people face his own sickness ?
Speak for yourself :rolleyes: :blabla:

And what "sickness" are you talking about, specifically? Or you just like to say vague things like your idol Shapovalov?

QueenBee
28-11-2004, 00:39
Well, I think the project in itself is very... raw. And I like it actually. Because it shows another truth.

Ivan is saying things that for some don't make sense... But to me, it is more complicated... He says things, but not straight-forward... Things that make you wonder and speculate... Things that you discuss and try to figure out on message boards. ;)

I like the fact that Shap's projects are different. Tatu weren't managed well enough, alot of concerts were cancelled, but maybe it was for the better? 'Cause people didn't tire, people like us. People wanted more, because they got close to nothing at times. So we craved for more and sticked with it... and we are still here now, almost 5 years after Tatu started, and there is still no 2nd album. So what keeps us here?

Wow, sorry for going off-topic. Go Shap *woo* :lol:

Unplugged
28-11-2004, 01:00
So what keeps us here?
I'm just hangin' out here, nothing else. I'm here for the atmosphere and the people on this forum. As for tATu, I would like to see them succeed because they come from Russia and could bring something new to the western show biz, and I find that extremely interesting, because I think everybody from every country should have a chance in Europe and America. But if they aren't managed properly, if they don't get more vocal training, and if they don't get some lessons on body expression and stage presence, I doubt they will ever succeed as *real artists*, and not just lipsynching puppets. But I will keep coming to this place whenever I have the time, because I like it, not because of tATu, because I like most people here, most people here are not gullable.

And I like it actually. Because it shows another truth.
Really? And what truth is that?

denial
28-11-2004, 07:40
Speak for yourself :rolleyes: :blabla:

And what "sickness" are you talking about, specifically? Or you just like to say vague things like your idol Shapovalov?

forgive.. LoL :coctail:

forre
06-12-2004, 15:44
Igor found a song by Nato and Helya from Podnebesnaya recordings:
Kostas aka Tyaga, Nаtо and Helya. Underheaven. (http://klmn.info/mp3/Underheaven.mp3)

Unplugged
06-12-2004, 17:00
Thanks, forre :D

...Weird song... :hmmm: The girl's screams are scary, sounds like she's beeing raped :grustno:

It's a weird mix of themes... some rap, a little girl screaming and some arab-like voice: huh? :bum:

Danimir
06-12-2004, 17:08
Наткнулся: Костас aka Tyaga, Нато и Хеля. Underheaven.

this is from Underheaven. realease in Britain :cool: COOOOOOL!@!!!!!!!!!!!

ALLLL the people dance!!!!! :eek: :cool:

denial
06-12-2004, 19:19
Thanks Igor and Forre!

Strange song .. but I like the NATO arabic part .. and the screaming part .. thought I heard
"polchasa polchasa .. po svoim po svoim adresam " .. like the demo sang by Ivan .. and
the "Nyet! Nyet!" like Lena Kiper. ...urgh ..... strange....

is the file size 7.52MB? the song stop suddenly.

*goes to listen again*

May I have at least the translation on the russian part .. what was said there?

QueenBee
06-12-2004, 19:52
Thanks for the song! It's really strange, but interesting. Kind of puts you in a dancy mood. You can tell that Ivan is behind it aswell. :p

thought I heard
"polchasa polchasa .. po svoim po svoim adresam " .. like the demo sang by Ivan .. and
the "Nyet! Nyet!" like Lena Kiper. ...urgh ..... strange....
Where did you hear that? :spy:

Btw, the filesize is 7.88 MB.

denial
06-12-2004, 21:19
Thanks for the song! It's really strange, but interesting. Kind of puts you in a dancy mood. You can tell that Ivan is behind it aswell. :p
uhuh! *nods nods nods*

Where did you hear that? :spy:

at about 1:58.0 - there it sound like when Ivan singing the demo of Polchasa when he scream the chorus. The melody I mean.

Btw, the filesize is 7.88 MB.
oit!! *goes to download again* .. thanks darling...

crni
06-12-2004, 22:06
hmmm... the filesize iz 8.1mb to me :spy: :spy:

QueenBee
06-12-2004, 22:08
crni, duuuuude...
Can I say WTF?!

crni
06-12-2004, 22:11
it says 8.1
but i'll tell you in about 15mins, when i d/l the song ;)

edit after 15mins: indeed it's 7.88mb... :dknow: don't know why firefox says it's 8.1mb :spy:

QueenBee
06-12-2004, 22:47
Hah! Queenie was right! MUAHHAHA! :lol:
Kidding. ;)

Well, the problem is solved at least.. :D 7.88 MB

Jam_One
07-12-2004, 01:41
What a drama with filesize! =)) :)
Write the full number of Bytes then, in such cases of extreme importance... :ithink:

The reason is:
1 KiloByte is actually = 1024 Bytes, 1 MegaByte = 1024 KB, and so on.
Some progs consider 1KB = 1000 Bytes.
One of the examples of such a software is DivX coder.
Another example is "DVD size trick" - recordable disks display 4.7 GigaBytes capasity written on the cover. But they really do have 4.3 GB capacity. The "hocus-pocus" - those "4.7" numbers are actually standing for 4,700,000,000 Bytes.

Some progs display approximated filesize. And "ways of approximation" differ.
So practically you can get either 7.88 or 7.52 MB size for one file from different programs.
The good example here is ReGet, Explorer and FAR.

Speaking about firefox - it's safe to say "it was thinking of" something about 8100000 Bytes.

So, as I said, if high exactness is needed - refer to the size in Bytes, for it can't deviate.
:)

Take care!

Artem
07-12-2004, 04:07
Official:
1M <> 1Mb
1K <> 1Kb
1G <> 1 Gb

1Kb = 1000 Bytes
1Mb = 1000 000 Bytes = 1000 Kb
1Gb = 1000 000 000 Bytes = 1000 Mb
But
1K = 1024 Bytes
1M = 1048 576 Bytes = 1024 K
1G = 1073 741 824 Bytes = 1024 M
1T = 1099 511 627 776 Bytes = 1024 G

haku
07-12-2004, 04:18
Ok, that's enough off topic geeky talk people, lol, let's go back to nATo please. :)

forre
07-12-2004, 14:40
Tom C.Martovski gave the following track:
Nato - Naloi mp3 (http://pocket.pisem.net/Track_No02.mp3)

Unplugged
07-12-2004, 17:37
Tom C.Martovski gave the following track:
Nato - Naloi mp3 (http://pocket.pisem.net/Track_No02.mp3)
Thanks to Tom C. Martovski and thanks to you forre for bringing it to us.

Well, I think it's an ok song. Just ok. Nothing surprising. I wouldn't listen to it many times.

denial
07-12-2004, 17:43
Well, I think it's an ok song. Just ok. Nothing surprising. I wouldn't listen to it many times.

but.. I would... there's life and emotions in the song .. if only you could notice .. but .. you don't ..

haku
25-01-2005, 16:30
I just noticed those pictures of nATo...

One (http://www.sobesednik.ru/issues/51/rubr/1500/v_svet/?986)
Two (http://www.kp.ru/daily/23447/36166/)

She doesn't really look like a muslim girl anymore, does she? More like a masked dominatrix or something. :gigi: Is Shap turning her into another of his fantasies?

thegurgi
26-01-2005, 05:19
aww rats, i missed the mp3.. Denial, can you hook me up...

dominatrix is definetly the right word for that image, .... what's the point even?

Taty_rox
26-01-2005, 07:59
http://www.kommersant.com/photo/300/News/2005/01/14/KP_61836_006_21.jpg

INNNTERESTING. She lookes like a S+M chick hahaha. cool :p

I found a site.. I skimmed through this thread and didn't see the link... I think it's a fan site... I dunno, but there is a forum there too.. and people ACTUALLY like her.. :eek:

http://nato.pop3.ru/

It says that nATo is Russian... could the site be wrong... I dunno, does anyone know if that site is good for facts and stuff?

forre
05-02-2005, 05:07
A few songs can be downloaded here
http://www.natomusic.com/index.php/black/audio/#

Thanks to Dimas from the Russian corner for finding the site. :)

thegurgi
05-02-2005, 06:02
Thanks Forre, i'll listen to them later...

but it's cool to have some lyrics

denial
05-02-2005, 06:07
Thank you very much Forre!!

Could someone help me translate this song title. My translator doesnt work this time. Actually I'm looking for the "Muslim Theme" song. Which one is it?

1. чорчовон - Chorcovan

2. бе умиде

3. ратминда

4. нолои - Naloi

5. ветер моря

6. джуни ман

7. чаки

8. твалеби

9. хиды

--
PS: oh dear .. I love this girl singing... :dead:

forre
05-02-2005, 06:16
1. чорчовон - Chorcovan
2. бе умиде - Be umide
3. ратминда - Ratminda
4. нолои - Naloi
5. ветер моря - Veter morya (Wind of the sea)
6. джуни ман - Djuni man
7. чаки - Chaki
8. твалеби - Tvalebi
9. хиды - Khidy

The language is not Russian. So no translation can be provided unless we find some one who actually understands this language. Tadjik? Or what ever it was.

denial
05-02-2005, 06:23
thank you very much Forre. That was fast. I need it to rename the file.

hmm... no wonder the translator doesn't work.

thegurgi
05-02-2005, 06:33
if you click the lyrics pages... they have Russian translations of the titles... at leeast i think so

1. чорчовон - Four Good Fellows
2. бе умиде - With hope - this one is in Tajik and Afgahni Lauguages
3. ратминда - Why Me - In Georgian Language
4. нолои - Cry - In Afghani
5. ветер моря - Wind of the sea - In Georgian
6. джуни ман - Djuni man - My Soul - In Tajik
7. чаки - Chaki - <--- this refers to an ethnic Group... in a Tajik Dialiect
8. твалеби - Tvalebi - Eyes
9. хиды - Khidy - --- ummm, i dunno

taturocks8
05-02-2005, 08:39
wow thats for that foree it was great:) I download all the songs :D

denial
09-02-2005, 21:55
The language is not Russian. So no translation can be provided unless we find some one who actually understands this language. Tadjik? Or what ever it was.

I actually like the 2nd song .. I checked the text section:

2. бе умиде - With hope - this one is in Tajik and Afgahni Lauguages

Бе умиде
c надеждою таджикский и фарси язык

С того дня, как я увидела тебя
Спокойствие сердце потеряло
Секрет своего сердца тебе открыла
Стало сходить с ума сердце мое.
Не спутник оказался ты
В пути я сердце потеряла,
Разбились на части мечты,
Западня и темнота стоят на моем пути!

Припев:
С надеждою днем без сна!
Я та, которая живет ночами без сна!

-- online translator--
Бе умиде
c надеждою Tadjik and фарси language

Since that day as I have seen you
The calmness has lost heart
Secret of the heart to you has opened
My heart began to be mad.
Not the satellite appeared you
In a way I have lost heart,
Were segmented dreams,
The trap and darkness cost on my way!

Refrain:
With надеждою in the afternoon without dream!
I what lives at the nights without dream!

---
I guess this song is story of suicide bomber.

------------------------------------------------

Чорчовон
Четыре молодца

Четыре молодца взяли по ружью
И с надеждой направились в путь.
Отец предупредил сынов о том,
Что было знамение свыше
о грядущей опасности,
Сыновья не послушали отца
и отправились на охоту.
Ударили гром и молния
И неожиданно из ущелья на
сынов понеслась лавина
И поглотила их.
О великий, о великий, о великий.
Святой читает похоронную молитву.
А мать, разбивая голову о камни,
Оплакивает своих сынов.

Чорчовон - Chorchovan
Four good fellows

Four good fellows have taken on a gun
And with hope were directed to a way.
Father has warned сынов about that,
That there was a sign from above
About future danger,
Sons have not listened to father
Also have gone on hunting.
The thunder and lightning have struck
And it is unexpected from gorge on
son the avalanche was incurred
Also has swallowed up them.
About great, about great, about great.
Sacred reads a funeral pray.
And mother, breaking a head about stones,
Mourns over the сынов.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Ратминда
Зачем мне грузинский язык

Ты не обвиняй меня, что я тебя бросила
Я лишь попросила передышку
Минуту, секунду нет разницы
А за то, что ты любишь - большое спасибо!
Той сказки я тебе не расскажу!
Знаю, все равно ты мне не поверишь.
Ты забудь обо всем, что я тебе наговорила.
И знай, я остановлю время.

Припев:
Зачем мне сердце, зачем мне душа я не понимаю этот мир!
Только мысли!
Я прячусь от тебя!
И ищу свою дорогу!

Ты не обвиняй меня, если сделала больно.
Вот такой наш мир!
Ты забудь обо всем и улыбнись!
А за то, что ты есть на свете большое спасибо.
Что поделаешь, Бог простит!
Что случилось не вернуть свпять!
Любовь для меня сказка!
И эту сказку я желаю тебе.

Припев.

Ратминда
What for to me the Georgian language

You do not accuse me, that I have thrown you
I have only asked a respite
Minute, second there is no difference
And for that you love - many thanks!
I to you shall not tell that fairy tale!
I know, all the same you will not believe me.
You forget about everything, that I to you have told.
Also know, I shall stop time.

Refrain:
What for to me heart, what for to me soul I do not understand this world!
Only ideas!
I hide from you!
Also I search for the road!

You do not accuse me if has hurted.
Here such our world!
You forget about all and smile!
And for that you are on light many thanks.
There's nothing to be done, the God will forgive!
That it was possible to not return свпять!
Love for me a fairy tale!
And this fairy tale I wish you.

Refrain.

--------------------------------------------------------------

4. Налои
Поплачь фарси

Нежно спи, ты самое лучшее создание Бога!
Нежно спи, мой нежный цветочек,
Каждый день я от тебя пьянею!
Для тебя я расскажу сказку,
Чтобы слезы твои больше не лились.
Расскажу случай из своей жизни.
Для тебя станет жизнь прекраснее.
Спи мой малыш и хватит плакать
Следы от слез твоих принесут разочарования.
Не допускай, чтоб мои глаза и сердце чувствовали твои страдания
Я буду петь колыбельную, чтоб ты быстрей уснула
Нежно спи пусть тебе снится сон.
Поцелуи цветов, выращенных тобой
Я пою колыбельную для моей любимой
И мир становится прекраснее,
Пусть приснится мир из сказки
И унесет тебя на коне в мир облаков
Тебя будут укачивать облака.

Налои
Cry фарси

Gently sleep, you the best creation of the God!
Gently sleep, my gentle floret,
Every day I from you пьянею!
For you I shall tell a fairy tale,
That your tears did not flow any more.
I shall tell a case from the life.
For you the life becomes finer.
Sleep my kid and will suffice to cry
Traces from your tears will bring disappointments.
Do not suppose, that my eyes and heart felt your sufferings
I shall sing a lullaby that you have more quickly fallen asleep
Gently sleep let to you dream dreams.
Kisses of the colors which have been brought up by you
I sing a lullaby for my loved
And the world becomes finer,
Let the world from a fairy tale will dream
Also will carry away you on a horse in the world of clouds
You will be rocked to sleep with clouds.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. ветер моря
грузинский

Зима, зимние холода, уходит осень!
Я боюсь зимнего холода, который бывает.
В прошлом году был ветер сильный.
Но в прошлом году ты был со мной и я совсем не боялась!
Кто меня согреет, кто согреет мое заледенелое сердце?
Весна, верни мне, пожалуйста, старую любовь.
Неужели ты испугался зимнего холода,
Неужели ты меня оставил?
Кто мне поможет в моем горе?
В прошлом году был ветер сильный.
Но в прошлом году ты был со мной и я совсем не боялась!
Кто меня согреет, кто согреет мое заледенелое сердце?
Весна, верни мне, пожалуйста, старую любовь.
Неужели ты испугался зимнего холода,
Неужели ты меня оставил?
Кто мне поможет в моем горе?

Wind of the sea
Georgian

The winter, winter colds, leaves autumn!
I am afraid of a winter cold which happens.
The last year the wind strong was.
But the last year you were with me and I at all was not afraid!
Who will warm me, who will warm mine заледенелое heart?
Spring, return to me, please, old love.
Really you were frightened of a winter cold,
Really you have left me?
Who to me will help with mine to mountain?
The last year the wind strong was.
But the last year you were with me and I at all was not afraid!
Who will warm me, who will warm mine заледенелое heart?
Spring, return to me, please, old love.
Really you were frightened of a winter cold,
Really you have left me?
Who to me will help with mine to mountain?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. Джуни ман
душа моя таджикистан

Душа моя возвратилась на сто лет позже, но пришла!
Душа моя, добро пожаловать,
Хоть на сто лет опоздала.
Никто, как я не исполняет желания твои!
Никто, как я не прощает ошибки твои!
Никто, как я не исполняет желания твои!
Никто, как я не прощает ошибки твои!

Джуни ман
My soul таджикистан

My soul has come back to hundred years later, but has come!
My soul, welcome,
Though for hundred years was late.
Anybody, as I does not grant your desires!
Anybody, as I does not forgive your mistakes!
My soul, welcome,
My soul, welcome,
Anybody, as I does not grant your desires!
Anybody, as I does not forgive your mistakes!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. Чаки
чаки борон Кап-кап капает дождик - таджикский

Капля, капля сладкого, весеннего дождя.
Вспоминаю я тебя
Проснулась в сердце моем старая печаль от ласки поля цветов
Без сердца, без сердца
Разлучили нас любимый мой!
Это наша судьба!
Почему, почему, почему!
Капля, капля сладкого, весеннего дождя.
Вспоминаю я тебя
Проснулась в сердце моем старая печаль от ласки поля цветов
Без сердца, без сердца
Разлучили нас любимый мой!
Это наша судьба!
Почему, почему, почему!

Чаки
чаки harrows Кап-кап the rain - Tadjik drips

Drop, drop of a sweet, spring rain.
I recollect you
The old grief from caress of a field of colors has woken up in my heart
Without heart, without heart
Have separated us loved mine!
It is our destiny!
Why, why, why!
Drop, drop of a sweet, spring rain.
I recollect you
The old grief from caress of a field of colors has woken up in my heart
Without heart, without heart
Have separated us loved mine!
It is our destiny!
Why, why, why!

------------------------------------------------------------

8. твалеби
глаза

Тише, не плачь, вытри слезки.
Люблю я другого и перед тобой виновата.
Его глаза - твои глаза!!!
Глаза - прекраснейшие глаза!
Слезы - красивые слезы!
Я не могу взглянуть в другие глаза,
Чтоб не увидеть твое отражение.
Любви нет такой на свете,
За которую ты не будешь лить слезы.
Глаза - прекраснейшие глаза!
Слезы - красивые слезы!

твалеби
Eyes

More silently, do not cry, wipe слезки.
I love another and to you is guilty.
Its eyes - your eyes!!!
Eyes - the finest eyes!
Its eyes - your eyes!!!
Tears - beautiful tears!
I cannot look in other eyes,
To not see your reflection.
The love is not present such on light,
For which you will not shed tears.
Eyes - the finest eyes!
Its eyes - your eyes!!!
Tears - beautiful tears!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

9. хиды

Когда я тебя увидела,
Я не ждала тебя, нет.
Ты отвел глаза.
Неужели я недостойна слова: "Здравствуй"?
Между нами рухнул мост
И его не восстановишь.
И любовь испарилась
И она никогда больше не вернется!
Когда я тебя увидела,
Я не ждала тебя, нет.
Ты отвел глаза.
Между нами рухнул мост
И его не восстановишь.
И любовь испарилась
Когда я тебя увидела,
Я не ждала тебя, нет.
Ты отвел глаза.
Между нами рухнул мост
И его не восстановишь.
И любовь испарилась

хиды

When I have seen you,
I did not wait for you, no.
You have looked away.
I am really unworthy a word: "Hi"?
Between us the bridge has failed
And it you will not restore.
And the love has evaporated
And she never will not return any more!
When I have seen you,
You have looked away.
When I have seen you,
You have looked away.

taturocks8
10-02-2005, 11:57
the second song is my favorite :)

crni
10-02-2005, 20:04
i got the songs (except 9th) and i pretty much like them all :kwink:
definitely gotta lilsten to them at least 10 times to make a fair judgement but so far so good :D

thanks y'all for all the info ;)

QueenBee
10-02-2005, 20:28
Chorchovon is so different now..
Thanks yo :D

crni
10-02-2005, 20:53
i just noticed... d, why did you leave "sinov" there in cyrilic (in chorchovon)? :spy: if i'm not mistaken, it means "son"... and i'm sure you're aware of that since in the 6th line it says "sinovya" and it's translated as "sons"...
or...? :spy:

QueenBee
10-02-2005, 22:03
!!!

crni, I wrote that in my post first but deleted it since I wanted to quote it but was too lazy. :)

Why did I even post that? :p

crni
10-02-2005, 22:16
crni, I wrote that in my post first but deleted it ...yeah, looks like histoy repeats... you know... akula and "zhena"... :spy: LoL

RowerB
10-02-2005, 22:22
Thanks for the songs, forre and Dimas. I can’t really say I like them at first listen, but I’ll give them another go or two.
Thanks for the lyrics, denial.

QueenBee
10-02-2005, 22:39
crni, I knowwww... freaky! *Wide eyes* :spy:

denial
13-02-2005, 06:21
i just noticed... d, why did you leave "sinov" there in cyrilic (in chorchovon)? :spy: if i'm not mistaken, it means "son"... and i'm sure you're aware of that since in the 6th line it says "sinovya" and it's translated as "sons"...
or...? :spy:

sorry Crni .. that was translation using online translator.. so what I did was copy paste copy paste.. I didn't look through all in detail.. just light reading to see what those songs are about...umm.. thank you for reading.. heh heh.. . I go fix that "sinov" now.

I just got back from short vacation .. ohh .. I can't believe I missed the song "be umide" so much!

okay .. just something that come to my head .. with this kind of melody and album concept .. will Ivan be able to breakthrough the Islamic countries music industry... I mean to reach them in a different way than those music from Hollywood. why is he doing this...

crni
14-02-2005, 20:35
sorry Crni .. that was translation using online translator.. there's no need for you to apologize there... you did a great job by providing the lyrics anyway :rose:
will Ivan be able to breakthrough the Islamic countries music industry... yeah, that's an interesting thought... cause i doubt it'll make some success in the "west"... :none: it's like tATu, we'll just have to w.a.s... forever... :rolleyes:

nikki
10-03-2005, 04:24
I've listened to 9 songs by nATo. I like them all, they are much better than expected. I love some of the lyrics (Naloi - Cry) in particular. A couple of my Asian friends say that they would like to hear more ...

dollparts3000
11-03-2005, 07:14
Nato is one big bowl of suck and Tema is also sucky!
but Tema has way better songs!
Nato is PATHETIC :(
You think Ivan could come up with something better

crni
12-03-2005, 00:16
Nato is PATHETIC
explain that please.

and imo, except "kto esli ne ya", nATo's songs are much better. tema just sounds awfuly childish :chupa:

denial
12-03-2005, 11:22
I think TEMA sound childish because they meant to be childish .. I mean those are purposely .. and I think they have thier own target area.

Nato .. is "art of humanity" .. so not many people would understand or even appreciate that.. I mean its art .. it something like ..umm .. something that look rediculus .. but ..you suppose to hang it on the wall of exhibition hall .. and stand still and stare at it... stare for a long time .. until you reach to your own conclusion .. then you feel satisfied to yourself .. even in the end all you could find is the "pathetic" word for it .. still its there for your own conclusion.. judgement .. your conclusion came within yourself .. its what you are..

da.. :none:

dollparts3000
13-03-2005, 07:22
Using terrorism for profit is pathetic.
and people who buy into it are no better than the scum bags creating it.
Tatu had a good message.
Nato's message is crap and isn't even a message because Ivan is not "for or against terrorism' whatever
I'm against women and children being killed on all sides and people who encourage such acts are sick and yes,
I think Pathetic is a very good word to describe it and is a very good word to describe people who think terrorism is art.
People who consider terrorism art are probably the same kind of sick fuucks who consider a cat skinned alive art (and yes that has been done for shock value!)
Whatever.
Sick is sick.

And even if this music did not have anything to do with terrorism, the composition is just awful and beyond annoying. It hurts my ears. Ivan has definitely run out of good ideas!
:)

If you want to listen to a good, almost tatu sounding band try 'Sky'
They have a few really good songs!

crni
13-03-2005, 15:30
Using terrorism for profit is pathetic.
and people who buy into it are no better than the scum bags creating it.
Tatu had a good message.
Nato's message is crap and isn't even a message because Ivan is not "for or against terrorism' whatever
I'm against women and children being killed on all sides and people who encourage such acts are sick and yes,
I think Pathetic is a very good word to describe it and is a very good word to describe people who think terrorism is art.
People who consider terrorism art are probably the same kind of sick fuucks who consider a cat skinned alive art
i see you got really upset writing that all down. now, tell me... how is nATo encouraging terrorism? i really don't see a pattern there. yes, the girl looks like muslim (in that "wardrobe") and the singing sounds muslim, but i really don't get it how is that related to terrorism :dknow:
and if you mean "muslim=terrorism" than we have nothing to discuss here anymore.

dollparts3000
13-03-2005, 16:15
You don't seem to understand what you are listening to. No offence, are you 13?

http://nato.pop3.ru/pab/1.jpg

There's also a picture of her holding a gun somewhere.
People who promote violence are not cool.
She has also been dubbed 'The little suicide bomber'

In an article found on page 1 or 2 in this thread:
"A GIRL singer dubbed 'the Little Suicide Bomber' has sparked outrage after announcing plans for a UK 'terror concert'. The Russian teenager, known as Nato, sings in Arabic, wears all-covering burqa-style black garb with only her eyes showing and uses al-Qaeda images to promote her show."

and Ivan also announced plans way before Nato was created to make a suicide bomber singer.

Anyone who encourages violence and terrorism towards women and children in music is sick on all sides! The same type of people who think that this is art are probably the same type of people who think skinning a cat alive is art and this has been done. Disgusting!

She uses Al-Qaeda images to promote her show!

Even without the terrorism image, the music is below par! It doesn't come close to the great song writers of tatu and this is probably because songwriters cannot trust Ivan because he looks like a lying, stealing, cheat.

If you want to listen to a good arabic singer, check out Sky.
http://www.skymusic.ru
Sky has not done anything that I know of to promote terrorism.
Also, another good singer that uses arabic and Indian musical instruments is pyschokey
http://www.psychokey.com
They sing in English but they are also good.
I recommend two songs: 'Jetty' and 'On the Wild'
They were scheduled to perform in Egypt at a concert but the concert was cancelled.

crni
19-06-2005, 11:02
check this out!

a friend of mine told me that he had seen nATo on viva last night... apparently, there was something about stopping the use of children as soldiers and they played various videos with such images and there was chorchovon and some other video, but my friend couldn't recognize the song...
so... could there be another nATo video that we don't know of??? :spy:

crni
25-06-2005, 19:42
here's the link to the video i capped from viva+ few days ago... it's chorchovon, new version...
*click* (http://www.freewebs.com/crni/nATo - Chorjavon (viva+, crni) LQ.avi)

that's just 20mb version and i have 75mb one also... ;)

denial
26-06-2005, 09:52
Thanks for the video crni .. I like it.. took long to download .. 5 hours! At the end of the video at the bottom msg we could read "stop the use of children as soldiers" in english text .. I think there were more because the alphabet running sometime could be read .. but in the end I saw english word .. I have another look later.

If you have slow download problem I already upload copy to nichya.net

http://www.nichya.net/denial/nATo - Chorjavon (viva+, crni) LQ.avi

taturocks8
26-06-2005, 13:15
wow thanks crn :) Thanks denial for uploading a faster way to download it :)

denial
26-06-2005, 14:00
okay I manage to write down blurring running words at the bottom of the video.

-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------

Chorjavon Four brothers fellow have taken on a gun and with great hope have gone

to a way father has warned his sons that there was a sign from above about the

future danger. Fellows were not listened to their father and has gone on hunting.

The thunder and a lightning have struck suddenly the avalance has fallen from the

gotge and swallowed up fellows on great, great, great! Sacred man reads a funeral

prayer. And mother breaking her heart about stones, mourns over her sons.

Vier Brunchem rahmen de em .. ( urr .. I think this is german language ) ...

300,000 Kinder uni Jugenlliche ... 7 uni la Jahren and in diesem.. woment .. bla bla ..

Stop the use of child solders!

-------------------------------------------------

taturocks8
26-06-2005, 15:23
thanks denial :)

crni
26-06-2005, 16:25
you're welcome ;)

the catch with the blurred running words is that the video starts as a fullscreen and after 10s it shrinks to around 1/3rd and then i zoomed it to fullscreen and words became very blurred but i see, d, you had no problem reading them ;) it's just they're much more readable in the 75mb vid... and the sound is a bit better...

denial
26-06-2005, 17:04
crni, I would like the 75 MB version of this .. but have to wait till July .. 3 more days .. got some problem with Jun's bandwidth .. so when its July .. may I ask you to upload ? : D

I think its so cool .. last time I was so wondered what was the purpose .. now it was made clear .. thanks again ..

taturocks8, no problem babe!

PS: the video would be much more cooler if the words are actually blured that way .. :lalala:

RowerB
26-06-2005, 18:32
Thanks for the vid, crni and thanks for the download link, denial.

crni
26-06-2005, 19:15
may I ask you to upload ? : D no problem ;)
PS: the video would be much more cooler if the words are actually blured that way .. actually, they ARE blurred but much more readable... :yes: cool :cool:

haku
11-07-2005, 03:25
LMAO (http://www.podnebesnaya.ru/images/Ivan%20kiev.jpg)

tatutik
22-07-2005, 22:20
EXCLUSIVE!!!
You can download n.A.T.o. - Chor Javon (HarDrum Remix) from this page:

http://nichyagroup.alfaspace.net/hardrum.php

crni
23-07-2005, 22:12
tnx for the link, tatutik! it's very good :kwink:

Taty_rox
24-07-2005, 05:17
haku

O.o Wow... Ivan is looking stylish... LMAO!!! How cheesy.

taturocks8
24-07-2005, 07:47
Yes Ivan is so cute.

Hes sexy.

tatutik Thanks for the link :) I love the remix :)

RowerB
24-07-2005, 08:50
Thanks for the link, tatutik. That’s a good one.

sammy70
12-01-2006, 15:28
hello...
Nato Full Album :

http://www.natomusic.com/1.mp3
http://www.natomusic.com/2.mp3
http://www.natomusic.com/3.mp3
http://www.natomusic.com/4.mp3
http://www.natomusic.com/5.mp3
http://www.natomusic.com/6.mp3
http://www.natomusic.com/7.mp3
http://www.natomusic.com/8.mp3
http://www.natomusic.com/9.mp3

explanation :
1-Chor Javon
2-Be umide
3-Ratminda
4-Noloi
5-Seawind
6-Dgunı Man
7-Chaki
8-Tvalebi
9-Hidy

Tango
17-03-2006, 21:35
What's her album called? "nATo"?

mad_on
21-04-2006, 01:05
What's her album called? "nATo"?

Yes, it's called NATO

robbie
21-04-2006, 12:07
You can download video from n.A.T.o called "Be Umide".

Download a video here (http://www.min-net.ru/video/Nato1.avi)

Thx to Freddy and people from TatuFatal.Ru :rose:

Obie
21-04-2006, 17:15
You can download video from n.A.T.o called "Be Umide".

Download a video here (http://www.min-net.ru/video/Nato1.avi)

Thx to Freddy and people from TatuFatal.Ru :rose:

Thanks for your help Robbie!:)

Could you plz post nATo pictures again,,,, they don't take me aywhere,,,, plz, the links are dead,,, most of them,,,,, thanks for the mp3s Robbie!,

dEaD_oR_aLiVe
20-09-2006, 12:09
Hey I was wondering if anyone could upload nATo's album? The natomusic.com links are dead :( Also if anyone has it in 192k that would be a bonus :P Thanks :)

Animated avatars are not allowed, please read the forum rules.

[edit] Oops >_< Fixed :)

- Tigoo
23-11-2006, 23:39
What's happened with n.A.T.o.?

Ostanovi
13-12-2006, 17:06
That's what i'm asking! i miss her!

ViTor
14-12-2006, 12:56
Welcome everyone!
http://nato1.borda.ru/

Nato / Natasha Shevlyakova visits it at periodical intervals)))

ViTor
03-01-2007, 12:27
The exclusive gift for Happy New 2007 Year, whish was made by NATO!

A beautiful song (NEW!) "Dar edi man"
Welcome everyone to http://nato1.borda.ru/

Link is here:
http://www.parem.net/parem/music/NATO_feat_PAREM_-_Dar_edi_man.mp3

ENJOY!

taturocks8
07-01-2007, 13:12
Thanks victor I love the new song :)

haku
08-01-2007, 01:29
Are you crazy?I may be crazy, but at least i'm not quoting 3 years old posts. :rolleyes: If you want to insult me further, take it to PMs.

ViTor
08-01-2007, 10:10
offtop:
wi're living without time!
Who understands Russian can read it: БЕЗДАТо! :))))

haku
08-01-2007, 15:35
I just thought it's crazy that a t.A.T.u fan thinks they should change their logo!I've never liked the Tatu logo… t-dot-A-dot-T-dot-u-dot… that's cumbersome and unreadable, most people read it as four separate letters and when people don't naturally read a logo correctly, you know it's a bad design.

I know the dots were added because "Tatu" was already copyrighted by another band but still, they could have found a better way to circumvent the problem, they could have transliterated their name as "Tatou" like Alsou did with her name… or written it "Ta-Tu" or "Ta.Tu", which would have been more readable and made more sense (from the Russian words "ta" and "tu")… or even "Ta♥Tu" since they were originally saying it meant Ta Lyubit Tu.

Obie
11-01-2007, 16:56
mmmm.... well, I like t.A.T.u font, and joining capitals letters with regular ones (minúsculas in spanish, dunno in English),,,, and well, I like it in n.A.T.o too...

well, anyone knows if there's an English forum for n.A.T.o.??????,,, I tried to learn Russian by internet (silly), but i gave up after I saw there were too many variants and some stuff which doesn't exist or at least we don't pay attention to in Spanish.

Here theres a link for n.A.T.o. debut album in my BOX....

n.A.T.o. Album (http://www.box.net/public/49i8ekp5hb)

itsme22
11-01-2007, 17:23
Are you sure there is a dot after the second "U" --> t.A.T.u ---? I personally prefer Tatoo, but I asume that's taken too. ;)
Yes, it's right there (http://www.tatu.ru/img/index.gif)

ViTor
12-01-2007, 09:48
well, anyone knows if there's an English forum for n.A.T.o.??????,,, I tried to learn Russian by internet (silly), but i gave up after I saw there were too many variants and some stuff which doesn't exist or at least we don't pay attention to in Spanish.

This is a non-official English forum for NATO.
There is n't any others links to English versions of forum.

You may visit http://nato1.fastbb.ru/index.pl - this is Russian forum. And NATO visits its regurlarly.

Obie
12-01-2007, 14:45
This is a non-official English forum for NATO.
There is n't any others links to English versions of forum.

You may visit http://nato1.fastbb.ru/index.pl - this is Russian forum. And NATO visits its regurlarly.

yeah, I've already visited it but I don't understand anything but Spasibo......:o ,,,, thanks anyway.

ViTor
12-01-2007, 15:18
yeah, I've already visited it but I don't understand anything but Spasibo......:o ,,,, thanks anyway.

I must say that there was a work about new site for NATO....
But,... unfortunately, we haven't any results...((((

Obie
12-01-2007, 17:47
I must say that there was a work about new site for NATO....
But,... unfortunately, we haven't any results...((((

well..... it'de be easier if there were more nato fans,,, but as long as the demand for an English site is low we will still depend on ppl to bring us stuff istead of looking it by ourselves... well, I gotta retake my Russian courses.....

btw, i've got a question, is n.A.T.o. still with Ivan ?????, I mean in the business stuff

ViTor
13-01-2007, 10:10
btw, i've got a question, is n.A.T.o. still with Ivan ?????, I mean in the business stuff

No, they haven't any relations!
Nato is on her own financing...

They are only friends.... not companions...

mishakatrina
20-01-2007, 11:19
does anyone have the video version song be umide?
or can somebody rip it off the video and send it to me through megaupload, rapidshare
or any othe file sharing thing

i really want this song :D

Ostanovi
20-01-2007, 21:32
i Used to have it but i lost it :( can someone upload it?

ViTor
21-01-2007, 11:12
I'll try to upload this song but a tiny bit later

mishakatrina
23-01-2007, 09:02
cant wait

Мистерио
24-01-2007, 19:49
I hope NATO will find a new producer in showbiz, because it's too difficult to be alone in our music arena...

Talyubittu
25-01-2007, 02:38
I've never liked the Tatu logo… t-dot-A-dot-T-dot-u-dot… that's cumbersome and unreadable, most people read it as four separate letters and when people don't naturally read a logo correctly, you know it's a bad design.

I know the dots were added because "Tatu" was already copyrighted by another band but still, they could have found a better way to circumvent the problem, they could have transliterated their name as "Tatou" like Alsou did with her name… or written it "Ta-Tu" or "Ta.Tu", which would have been more readable and made more sense (from the Russian words "ta" and "tu")… or even "Ta♥Tu" since they were originally saying it meant Ta Lyubit Tu.

t.A.T.u. looks much more original than Ta-Tu or anything else would have. Hyphens look stupid on official matieral like that. Can you immagine how stupid the D&M covers and all would look with TA-TU plastered on it. The tatu font used for the logo is amazing to imo. ..............sorry to go off topic lol.

mishakatrina
02-02-2007, 19:57
does anyone have the video version (song) be umide?

not the original

ViTor
02-02-2007, 22:04
Yeah...
I can it... But now I haven't enough possibilities to do it... Some time later I'm going to put it into practise.
Please wait for some time.

And: Videoversion of this song isn't a version like a "DeLuxe version". track from video is a song, which was made by Deutch DJ from the period of time when the song "Chor Javon" was rotated in Germany

ViTor
07-02-2007, 14:40
VIDEO VERSION OF THE SONG "BE UMIDE"
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qptdox

Obie
07-02-2007, 15:01
VIDEO VERSION OF THE SONG "BE UMIDE"
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qptdox

Is it a HQ one????? :confused: , don't you have any mini clip of nATo, pictures, whatever, I just have a few pics. plz.

ViTor
07-02-2007, 15:34
I was asked bout the audio track only. Or, may be, I understood it in a wrong way.
As for video - you can see it here:
http://www.myspace.com/natomusicrussia

mishakatrina
07-02-2007, 22:27
vitor
thank you so much
ive been looking and asking for this song since the video came out

thanx

Ostanovi
07-02-2007, 23:15
thanks so much are there any activ nato fan sites still around?
im looking for the video version of Charjovan i think the germany one
it was different

ViTor
17-03-2007, 10:37
So, if you want to download a german version of the video "Chor Javon" you have to follow this link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/o75hlo

File size: 88 Mb
(high quality, video captured from the single)

Obie
26-03-2007, 20:51
So, if you want to download a german version of the video "Chor Javon" you have to follow this link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/o75hlo

File size: 88 Mb
(high quality, video captured from the single)

Any caps of it,,,, mmmm,,, is it a german "audio" version or a different one. I'm asking since there are singers who make totally different versions of one same track (even if it has the same language) to be released in foreign countries,,, like Savagde Garden did with To The Moon and Back (3 versions of the same song).

Widow
27-03-2007, 17:25
I am looking for Be Umide and Chorjavon mp3 and instrumentals of them.

This version of Chorjavon mp3:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xc9WJhmMpD4

ViTor
04-04-2007, 10:04
We’d like to invite all of you to new NATO’s WEB-space:

http://www.realmusic.ru/nato/

Download tracks and add comments. Every track is worthy of notice and is worthy of comment.
It’s very important for us!!!!!

And the new unpublished early track “MZE (The Sun /georgian/)” is in remuneration for you!!!!

ViTor
09-04-2007, 10:34
http://www.realmusic.ru/nato/ - here you can find not only the song "MZE", but also you can find some new songs, fro example "Dardo ki zi gham" and "Davlev"
Enjoy good music!!!!
and also some rare versions of songs....

This is a promo for future NATO's interview: (it'll be in May in this online magazine)
http://headp.ru/rus/promo/?PHPSESSID=c7282521da13fd90a8cbbfd45f7c46cc

taturocks8
10-04-2007, 14:07
Thanks Vitor Love the new songs :D

I translated to the promo article

Girl- riddle.

It one of a little connected up its creation unusual ethnic female vokal and contemporary electronic sounding of arrangements.

It dared to describe to people about the misfortunes of war and to learn to value the love of its close ones. "love will conquer war", similar is motto nATo.

Hiding her face, Natalie, so the present name of vokalistki of project, collided with the wall of incomprehension from the side of extensive audience. They accused Natalie of the propaganda of terrorism, without desiring to investigate the essence of creation nATo.

Like many, project nATo at the given moment is located in the the creative underground'e and prepares the second album.
In the following release Headphones we will have a talk with nATo about the past and present, about the creation, love, to war and new album.

ViTor
10-04-2007, 14:48
To my mind you used the online-translator? cause there are some mistakes....
How do you think does it necessary to translate the full interview in English?

taturocks8
11-04-2007, 03:39
Hi vitor yes i used a online translater because i can not read all russian words.

chaz
11-04-2007, 21:38
Where can I find translations or fan sites or official sites, I remember a russian site and a german site with cool stuff

ViTor
12-04-2007, 10:35
unfortunale, there are no any sites of NATO((((
the one - non-official - nato.pop3.ru
+ there are some places on myspace, and others....

Widow
14-04-2007, 14:56
Wow that site has so much viruses my computer detected them when I went there.:rolleyes:

ViTor
15-04-2007, 11:16
what site do you speak about?

Widow
15-04-2007, 11:25
nato.pop3.ru that site.

ViTor
08-05-2007, 12:32
NATO's interview!!!!! READ & ENJOY!!!!
http://headp.ru/
unfortunale, for those who know Russian language

manatsu103
08-05-2007, 18:47
If anyone has any nATo downloads Pleese put them here I havent heard any nato b4 so pweese

taturocks8
09-05-2007, 02:16
Thanks victor i just used a online translater.

nATo: « the Love will win war ».

It(She) one of the few has connected a unusual ethnic female vocal and modern electronic sounding of arrangements in the creativity.
It(She) has dared to tell to people about sorrows of war and to learn to appreciate love of the relatives. « The love will win war », - the motto nATo is such.
Hiding the person(face), Natalia so the present(true) name of the vocalist of the project, has collided(faced) with a wall of misunderstanding from an extensive audience. Natalia have accused of propagation of terrorism, not wishing to penetrate into an essence of creativity nATo.
As well as many, the project nATo at present to be in creative process underground’е and prepares for the second album.
We have talked with nATo about the past and the present, about creativity, love, war and a new album.

Natalia, tell, how for a long time you sing(eat), and than were engaged before acquaintance to Ivan Shapovalovym?

To tell all my severe life in some minutes I am impossible … Before acquaintance with Vanej struggled with a life for myself and the family, and after acquaintance to it(him) began to struggle for the idea and the project … I Sing very much for a long time, since the childhood, I have grown in Georgia, and there everyone sing, accordingly, there where everyone sing, to be silent it is impossible. For me the song always was meaning of the life when hard it would be desirable to listen to something quiet and when it is cheerful — something dancing, but, you see, music supervises over the world, only, I shall make a reservation, beautiful music …

How there was your acquaintance to Ivan?

We have got acquainted very simply … Evgenie, my friend, has brought to it(him) a song « CHer dzhavon », after a while me have asked to arrive and learn to sing girls "TATU". Here I also have arrived. Vanya me has seen and has told: « Greetings, CHerdzhavon, go, undress and show, that you to me have brought ».

You were frightened off Ivan's with propensity to shocking?

Know, at Ivan two persons(faces) though is not present, probably, even more, it(he) different … Can always be minute romantikom, and in following — simply sharp impudent person. I basically am tired all to be afraid, and only struggle against cruelty of my severe life has left me on the ground. Therefore to all concerned easy and completely trusted Vane.

Natalia, you saw political underlying reason which through the project nATo Ivan in the purposes tried to express? How you reacted to it?

It was not primary any policy(politics), songs were east, and I very much would like to inform their world without prosecutions by fans which are at each actor, I would like to be imperceptible, to live the same as I lived and at the same time to bring in the world the idea. To songs which I execute, many years, but they were not heard by anybody, my unique desire was to inform them up to the listener, they very beautiful and melodious, and at all not understanding language you can plunge into flight, in space still novel, in other world. People till now think, that Vanya has specially planned presentation for September, 11th, but it not so. The album was ready earlier, and we should present it(him) in August, but circumstances have developed in another way. There was a tragedy in Beslan, and to me was terrible to read clauses(articles), that I scoff above human gorem, all circumstances were against us, but never I wished to hurt anybody. I have tested many pains in the life, and the most close and precious person who is at each of us, my mum has rescueed(saved) me. It(she) has passed(has taken place) a thorny road one and has taken out us from the cold hungry and the disconnected Georgia, and believe to me, I never would want, that though one teardrop has fallen from eyelashes of any mum.

The group nATo for the first time became known in 2004 year with issue of the first collection of Russian alternative pop "CELESTIAL" and had an opportunity to become(begin) the next unscrupulous project of a world(global) level, but at once has got in lists neformatnykh executors of the Russian show business and has remained behind feature of popularity.
How you think, why so it has turned out?

All has turned out just because Vanya has played. It(he) wished to involve more attention in the project, it is more than journalists, but involved them more in the person, than to songs, and I could not deny its(his) myth because it was forbidden to me to communicate with press. If you remember, it(he) in Tokyo with "TATU" wished to leave with automatic devices, but to it(him) such concept, such heat, here have not resolved, and here and has pulled it(him) on prank which have ruined fine music and beautiful idea.

Why your first solo concert in the Columned hall of the House of the unions has been broken?

Organizers were frightened. I understand their fear before the government, as it not club, nevertheless official body.

Whether your voice in decision-making under the project was considered?

Under the project as a whole — yes. The name of the project this my name, me so all childhood named, and I have got used to it(him,them), and all songs entered the name me and only were then selected in an album or not selected.
And khidzhab I have dressed itself, but at all making furor and to involve more press, I wanted, that people did not distract on a nude body, and listened to music. Well and when all it has begun, we often communicated with Ivan on this theme, and it(he) has asked me to not interfere and be silent. I have trusted it(him) chutyu, all "TATU" its(his) this child.

To some extent to you has carried. In Russia your creativity has not been recognized, but to you have shown interest in Germany. The alternative roller on the first single has been created. Anyhow, in due course Ivan began to go on the compromise from mass-media, and the first clip has been remounted, compromising fragments have been cut out from it(him), and the clip has been completely devoted to tragical military incidents. Has passed(has taken place) the first concert in Germany. The clip has got in active rotation of channel Viva.
What has occured(happened) further? Why the project has stopped and in Germany?

As it always also occurs(happens), the authority, influence are involved in all of money. I would not wish to speak about the luck, many dream to get to Ivan Shapovalovu, dream to sing, dream, that in them were engaged. I cannot tell, that all life dreamed of it(this). I had only one dream — to survive. I worked since morning till the night to have an opportunity to eat, help(assist) mum and to put on. In occasion of the first clip I can tell, that it not Ivan has gone on the compromise, and Germans have mounted it(him) to soften Ivan's position, and in a consequence have begun it(him) rotirovat because the contract has been concluded and the rights belonged to them. In Germany all was initially remarkable, only project heads and my founders could not divide authority and find everyone to themselves employment(occupation), and problems have begun. The German firm has gone bankrupt and has ceased to be engaged in the project.

On how many I know, in Germany you have started to copy a material of a debut album for its(his) edition in the Europe, but in people there were only 2 tracks: « CHer Dzhavon » and « Be umide ». What happens with other tracks?

Other songs in the future will enter into the second album if, certainly, it(he) sometime to be born.

I.e. the European version of an album so never also will not find the listeners?

I have already found listeners, at me it is a lot of them, many experience for the project and who wished it(him) to hear has found in the Internet everything, that it(him) interested, but many to whom could like songs it(him) will not hear and do not learn(find out) because the project has collided(faced) with a wall of misunderstanding. Rotirovat clips do not want, songs do not get under one format, the project has stopped.

Speak, that except for the first clip, one more has been created joint with singer Khelej and reperom ¬«ßÔáß«¼-ака-draft in which you ostensibly make travel on the ice breaker. However the clip and has not been let out(has not been released). Clear a situation.

The clip was really removed. Shootings passed(took place) on Mosfilm, but for installation there was no money and all and remains not finished.

Than your break with Ivan Shapovalovym has been caused?

Each person struggles for the idea, but for me automatic devices are not toys now. They were toys when I observed them instead of salute in Georgia, but in the given situation it contradicts my idea. I sing about love, in a song « CHer dzhavon » tragedy of our mankind. Children do not listen to parents and contrary to arrangements take in hands the weapon, from it(this) it is so much death. Let someone thinks, that my project has worked on anti PR, I always was against war, and my image is an integral part of my album. Vanya wished to make of me a bomb, has played very strongly, and I could not sustain an impact and heat of journalists and have left from Vani to inform the idea, but have collided(faced) with a wall. The first impression of the project does not remain not noticed, and till now I try to destroy constructed policy(politics) Ivan and to convince people in it(him) nepravote.

After break with Ivan one more clip has been removed(has been taken off). On a song « Be umide ». With whose help the roller on this song and about what it(he) narrates has been created?

It(He) has been created at support and Alexey Valentinovicha Mitrofanova's sponsor's help of deputy Gos. The Dumas from a party(set) of LDPR. A song « Be umide » about love. In a roller I in the form of an angel of the uniter loving(liking) hearts.

I.e. the project has departed finally from terrorist bents which in it(him) Ivan tried to result(bring)?

It(He) also did not assume anything terrorist. Simply Ivan tried to make a bomb and has made it(her) to itself in harm, I have disagreed with its(his) position and have left from it(him).

In that case, why the song of the project till now do not go to rotation on radio, and the new clip was seen only by the most true admirers across all Europe through the Internet?

I have answered this question above. I have collided(faced) with a wall of misunderstanding, and the mass-media remains under impression of the first clip and Ivan Shapovalova's ideological concept and does not want rotirovat the second clip. And to inform up to it(him) most it is very complex(difficult), but I struggle and hope.

Speak, you together with Alexander Valovym planned tour round across Russia with group « Mines are not present »?

Alexander Valov removed a clip on « Be umide », such idea flashed, but not with group « Mines are not present », and in a role of my concert director with my round.

Now, after enough long pause what waits the project nATo?

The project nATo waits struggle. Long and long, I shall not be receded from the idea, and I shall struggle, if my forces will suffice. If though 10 children will understand me, in the future we shall avoid many problems, and it is already my small victory.

With whom you work at present?

At present I one with the idea, surrounded by the most devoted friends.

Where your new songs and who became their co-authors are written down?

I am not ready to let out(release) yet an album, it(he) in development. On this question I shall answer before an output(exit).

It is not complex(difficult) to notice, that style of your new songs gradually reincarnates from drajvovogo nyu-эйджа in more traditional lyrical ethno-compositions. Than it is caused?

Probably, my mood. I already spoke, that the same song it is possible to sing hundred times, and depending on mood it will be hundred different songs. Colliding(facing) with obstacles and making a start from the image imposed to me, I struggle, I go forward, but the mood too can vary, and songs echo my mood.

About what tell your new songs?

As before, about love.

You and in the further will hide the person(face) behind a veil, leaving the spectator only pathetic brown eyes, not looking what it is possible to find your photos in the Internet?

Photos to find it is possible, but the person(face) and remains closed. Let the listener will look in eyes, and they will answer any questions. Eyes this mirror of soul, I start up in the soul of the one who wishes to get in it(her).

When your second album will be published?

I necessarily shall inform you.

Whether you plan to sing in Russian?

I sing in Russian, simply Ivan would not like Russian songs. At me huge quantity(amount) of the songs, in them a pain and sufferings of all my life, but I am not ready to sing yet them publicly, the pain which has been gone through by me, is so strong, that each memoirs on the past brings new tears.

Whom can you name from the musical teachers?

My first teacher is mum, and the second my life.

What for you religion?

And what for you religion? This private affair of everyone. I trust in heart, instead of litsemeryu.

Who you on a nationality?

I Russian also am proud of it(this).

What for you war?

The passed(taken place) stage which I shall not wish anybody.

What pushes you on new songs?

If you are able to write, you write, if are able to feel, you feel, and I write that I feel.

Tell, what you the person at heart?

And you can tell about the nature? I here cannot. Let others tell about me.

How you concern to gossips which about you dismiss?

Easy and sderzhanno. Simply there are such gossips which will wound deeply.

In the further you also plan to be engaged only in music?

In the further I plan our future, children, and music was and remains an integral part of my life. It(she) always with me.

You act only "alive", tell, what you feel, stepping onstage?

No, not only « in alive ». On shootings of telecasts it is impossible to sing "alive", I sang under a double. When you on a stage are a small fairy tale, feel inflow of forces, emotions overflow, the soul sings and is pleased.

That to you would want above all?

I want much. The first dream is the world peace, the second and the most important that was less children in children's homes, and for each of them was family, native, thirdly, that to each person to whom operation always is necessary sufficed donor blood, bodies and the necessary equipment, I wish to earn money more to have an opportunity it(him) to help(assist), it is not necessary to me much, I always survived in all conditions of a life, well and for myself I very much would want human happiness and small children, and also to visit(attend) Jerusalem and Mecca.

What your vital motto?

« The love will win war »

Questions has prepared: Sergey Skuratovich.

Obie
13-05-2007, 18:00
Ehhh I thought there were already some available downloads here...... :confused:

BTW there's a nATo thread already, dunno if links are still available.

manatsu103
15-05-2007, 01:28
Obez Darlin Pweese can ya upload em on here 4 me? ps The Pics you requested are comin soon My Scanner is still down! LOL. Or if some other kind person could Id be happy!

Vladislav
03-06-2007, 17:06
Cover CD (http://mx.geocities.com/pavel_leyva/5.gif)
Tracklisting:
-01.-Chorjavon (http://www.freewebtown.com/pavel0/Nato/01_Chorjavon.mp3)
-02.-Be Umide (http://www.freewebtown.com/pavel0/Nato/02_Be_Umide.mp3)
-03.-Ratminda (http://www.freewebtown.com/pavel0/Nato/03_Ratminda.mp3)
-04.-Chaqui (http://www.freewebtown.com/pavel0/Nato/04_Chaqui.mp3)
-05.-Dguni Man (http://www.freewebtown.com/pavel0/Nato/05_Dugni_Man.mp3)
-06.-Hidy (http://www.freewebtown.com/pavel0/Nato/06_Hidy.mp3)
-07.-Noloi (http://www.freewebtown.com/pavel0/Nato/07_Noloi.mp3)
-08.-Tvalevi (http://www.freewebtown.com/pavel0/Nato/08_Tvalevi.mp3)

-09.-Seawind (http://www.freewebtown.com/pavel0/Nato/09_Seawind.mp3)

Remixes:
-Be Umide (Staraya Remix) (http://www.freewebtown.com/pavel0/Nato/Be_Umide_Staraya.mp3)
-Chorjavon (JS16Mix) (http://www.freewebtown.com/pavel0/Nato/Chorjavon_JS16Mix.wma)
-Be Umide (Deluxe Remix) (http://www.freewebtown.com/pavel0/Nato/Nato_Be_Umide_Deluxe_Remix.mp3)
-Chorjavon Original (http://www.freewebtown.com/pavel0/Nato/Nato_Chorchovon.asx)
-Zamtari (Remix) (http://www.freewebtown.com/pavel0/Nato/Nato_Zamtari_Remix.mp3)

New Demos:
-Nato - Ara (http://www.freewebtown.com/pavel0/Nato/Nato_Ara.mp3)
-Nato - Davlev (http://www.freewebtown.com/pavel0/Nato/Nato_Davlev.mp3)
-Nato - Zamtari (http://www.freewebtown.com/pavel0/Nato/Nato_Zamtari.mp3)
-Nato - Mze Flay (http://www.freewebtown.com/pavel0/Nato/Nato_Mze_Flay.mp3)
-Nato - Underheaven (http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/4/13/980394/Nato_Underheaven.mp3)
-Nato Feat Parem - Dar Edi Man (http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/4/13/980394/nato_feat_parem_dar_edi_man.mp3)

ViTor
04-06-2007, 07:17
Are any differences between tracks "Hidy" (from CD) and "Ara" (from "New Demos")?

Sunset
23-09-2008, 00:44
Any new songs?!

kaah_th
24-09-2008, 17:27
Underheaven - Full Version.
does anyone have this music?

Sunset
24-09-2008, 22:59
i think...Ivan and Natalia (nato)

i want new music!!

ViTor
25-09-2008, 09:54
there is no an instrumental version

Sunset
26-09-2008, 04:55
Vitor do you have more information about nato?

Do you know at Natalia in person?

ViTor
26-09-2008, 06:11
Sunset, yep, what do u like to know bout Natalia?

SoporAeternus
26-09-2008, 21:31
i like to know if there will be new music from her?please tell me!:)

Sunset
27-09-2008, 05:35
i Got these questions:

- Can you post new music from nATo?
- is She cant singing in russian?
- Does she have ready her new disc?
- more news about nATo in 2008

podnebesnya
30-03-2009, 18:04
does anyone have that really great picture of where you can only see her eyes?

ViTor
30-03-2009, 19:17
what do you speak about? about cover of her album?

Starrgurl
30-03-2009, 21:28
Does anyone know where I can download the mp3 for Be Umide? I wanna dance to it (I'm a belly dancer) but I'd need a recording...

Yeah I'd like Be Umide if anyone has it.

podnebesnya
31-03-2009, 19:05
what do you speak about? about cover of her album?

yes, please

Cooper Scream
08-06-2009, 15:57
n.A.T.o. lyrics:

Chor Javon
Ravon shudand chor javon, khar chor giriftand camon
Onkho shudand purarmon yo mavlon, yo mavlon, yo mavlon
Ravon shudand chor javon, khar chor giriftand camon
Onkho shudand purarmon yo mavlon, yo mavlon, yo mavlon

Padar biguft ba pisar imruz nakun hech savar
Safaraton purkhatar yo mavlon, yo mavlon, yo mavlon
Padar biguft ba pisar imruz nakun hech savar
Safaraton purkhatar yo mavlon, yo mavlon, yo mavlon

Kadam zadand yakbora, tarma rasid az dara
Mullo bihond janoza yo mavlon, yo mavlon, yo mavlon
Kadam zadand yakbora, tarma rasid az dara
Mullo bihond janoza yo mavlon, yo mavlon, yo mavlon

Modar ki giriya mekard, sangkhoro bar sar mekard
Nolay bacha mekard yo mavlon, yo mavlon, yo mavlon
Modar ki giriya mekard, sangkhoro bar sar mekard
Nolay bacha mekard yo mavlon, yo mavlon, yo mavlon

Translation:
The Four Fine Young People (Tajic language)

The four fine young people took their guns
And with the hope they went forth
Father warned his sons that
There was a sign from above
About a coming danger
The sons didn't listen to their father
And they went hunting.
Suddenly it thunders and lighting strikes
And suddenly an avalanche caught up the sons out of gorge
And it gulped down them.
Oh Allah, Allah, Allah!
Priest is reading a funeral prayer.
And the mother is mourning her sons
Breaking her head against a stone.

Be Umide
Az om ruze turo didam,
Dilam per vonam megardam
Siridil roni o kerdam
Dilam devonam megardam
Rafigi be vafo budi
Madoram hastam megardam
Omadam oya be mon tu,
Jigar saptvoram megardam

Be umide ruze bidar,
Manam un shabgarde bidar
Be umide ruze bidar,
Manam un shabgarge bidar

Translation:
With The Hope (Tajic and Persian)
Since the day I've seen you
My heart has lost its calm
I opened my heart's secret to you
My heart was going crazy
But you were not a helpmate
I've lost my heart in my way
Dreams fell to pieces
The trap and darkness are standing on my way!

With the hope in the daytime without sleep
I'm that who lives night without sleep!

ViTor
08-06-2009, 16:28
podnebesnya,
here it is
http://cs1218.vkontakte.ru/u2169607/19073175/x_006f758a.jpg
but you must be logged in

robbie
08-06-2009, 16:53
Any chance for HQ instrumental of "Chor Javon" ?

Cooper Scream
08-06-2009, 17:17
Any chance for HQ instrumental of "Chor Javon" ?
I know that MZ (http://www.tatu.ru/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=32149) had it when he gave it to Mino-An (Ev) for her cover-version in Russian ("V kosmose skvoznyaki").

SoporAeternus
08-06-2009, 17:28
where is nATo? she a great artist...she will release something new?

robbie
08-06-2009, 17:33
I know that MZ had it when he gave it to Mino-An (Ev) for her cover-version in Russian ("V kosmose skvoznyaki").

Thanks for an answer. Is there any chance to hear Ev's version?

Cooper Scream
09-06-2009, 10:18
Thanks for an answer. Is there any chance to hear Ev's version?
I remember I found it on tatulife or somewhere else. Try to ask Ev (http://forum.tatysite.net/member.php?u=4077).

Naloi (Cry)
Translation:
Sleep soundly, you the best creation of God!
Sleep soundly, my little tender flower,
Every day I'm drunk because of you!
I'll tell a fairytale for you
To make you stop cry.
I'll tell you a story of my life
Life will be finer for you.
Sleep my baby, and stop crying
Traces of your tears will bring a disappointment.
Don't let my eyes and heart feel your suffering
I will sing you a lullaby to make you sleep fast
Sleep soundly, may you have a dream.
Kissing of flowers grown by you
I'm singing a lullaby for my lover
And the world's becoming finer
Let you have a dream of peace of fairytale
That will take you on a horse to a world of clouds
The clouds will rock you to sleep.

Rat Minda
Shen nu mabrali rom dagtove
Dasveneba mholod kthove
Tsuti, tsami ar aris mnish'vneloba
Rom gikh'varar - didi madloba!
Im zkhabars ar mogikh'vebi!
Vitzi maintz ar damijereb
Shen daivitzkhe chemi sitk, vebi
Magram itsode dros gavachereb

Ram minda guli, rat minda suli
Ver vigep kvekanas
Mholod pikrebi!
Shen gemalebi!
Vedzeb chems gzas!

Shen nu mabrali tu gatkine
Asetia chveni skhovreba
Shen dsivits'khe da gayitsine
Rom gikvarvar - didi madloba!
Ras izam Khmertmats daulia
Rats mochta imas ver daabruneb
Sikhvaruli chemtvis zkhaparia
Am sizmars mholod erd'hel gisurveb

Translation:
What For? (Georgian)
Don't blame me for leaving you
I just asked for a break
A minute, a second - it doesn't matter
And thank you very much for your love!
I won't tell you that fairytale!
I know you're not gonna believe me anyway.
Forget of all the things I said
And know, I'll stop the time.

Chorus:
What for my heart? What for my soul?
I don't understand the world!
Just thoughts!
I'm hiding from you!
I'm looking for my way!

You don't blame me if I hurt.
Our world's like that!
You forget of everything and smile!
And thank you very much for being in the world.
That's what our world is!
What's done is done!
Love is a fairytale for me!
And I wish the fairytale for you.

Chorus.

Khidy
Rom daginakhe mashin
Ar mogilodi ara
Tvali rat amaride
Samali hirsits ar var
Chven shoris hidi chatkda
Ar gamrteldeba ara
Da sikhvarulits gakra
Ara dabrundeba ara

Translation:
Bridge (Georgian)
When I saw you
No, I wasn't waiting for you.
You looked away.
Don't I deserve of word "Hello"?
There's a bridge between us fell heavily
And you can't help it.
And the love has disappeared
And it will never be back!

Zamtari
Zamtaria, sitzivea, shemodgoma midis!
Meshinia sitzivisa zamtarshi tsi rom itsis,
Sharshan upro sashineli tzivi kori kroda,
Magram sharshan chemtan ikavi, sul ar meshinoda
Vin gamitbobs, vin gamitbobs gakhinuli guli?
Gazapkhulo damibrune, dzveli sikh'varuli
Nu tu martla shegeshinda zamtris sitzivisa?
Ta tu martla dmimatove vis mivmarto visa
Vin gamitbobs, vin gamitbobs gakhinuli guli
Gazapkhulo damibrune, dzveli sikhvaruli.

Translation:
Winter (Georgian)

Winter, wintry cold, autumn is going away!
I'm afraid of a wintry cold that happens.
There was a strong wind last year.
But you were with me and I wasn't scared at all!
Who will warm me? Who will warm my frozen heart?
Spring, bring me, please, my old love.
Were you scared of the winter cold?
Have you left me?
Who will help me in my grief?

MalchikGeiBrand
29-07-2009, 02:03
I'm going to feel really weird bringing back this topic, but curiosity of course kills me...

... Has she ever shown her face?

I know we've seen through her mask a couple of times, like this picture http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/3802951/NATo+6.jpg
But I'm just wondering. And what on earth has she been up to for these past years anyway? :p

Argos
29-07-2009, 05:58
I'm going to feel really weird bringing back this topic, but curiosity of course kills me...

... Has she ever shown her face?
Care to watch Podnebesnaya? We had her change the wardrobe there and singing a song for Vanya. He was absolutely rapt away by her singing.

Serduchka Fan
20-08-2009, 19:48
Does anyone have lyrics for nATo's song Seawind? I really love that song!

SoporAeternus
05-09-2009, 22:56
On September 19 CONCERT!

A long time with out any news about nATo but now
she will give a concert that it takes place on September,19 2009
in the Night Club of the hotel "Teplohod" of Alexander Blok.

Beginning in the 01:00 Price of the ticket: 300 rub. (tickets they are bought on the spot)

As the invited guest will appear МУГУ ("Черные глаза")
For those, who will not be able to go to the concert it is planned to make a video recording of the concert, which subsequently can be will be acquired.

you can check this news in the Official Vkontakte og nATo:
http://vkontakte.ru/club512118

or in PromoDj:

http://nato-nato.promodj.ru/

sorry for my english :p

Serduchka Fan
07-09-2009, 05:10
On September 19 CONCERT!

A long time with out any news about nATo but now
she will give a concert that it takes place on September,19 2009
in the Night Club of the hotel "Teplohod" of Alexander Blok.

Beginning in the 01:00 Price of the ticket: 300 rub. (tickets they are bought on the spot)

As the invited guest will appear МУГУ ("Черные глаза")
For those, who will not be able to go to the concert it is planned to make a video recording of the concert, which subsequently can be will be acquired.

you can check this news in the Official Vkontakte og nATo:

or in PromoDj:

http://nato-nato.promodj.ru/

sorry for my english :p

awesome :D

Ostanovi
10-10-2009, 01:19
hate to bother but can someone upload the album an the demos agian my computer crash an i dont have them any more thanks

taturocks8
22-10-2009, 13:07
Anyone get any pics videos of her concert?

obez17
22-10-2009, 15:41
Anyone get any pics videos of her concert?

Yeah I've been waiting for these! Did it even happen?

podnebesnya
05-01-2010, 08:59
anyone got the Chorjavon video?

ViTor
05-01-2010, 09:32
for chorjavon video u may visit official NATO's web-page on the site "Vkontakte.RU"

Ostanovi
05-02-2010, 20:36
can anyone please upload her album

sorry lol its just that i lost it :-(

ViTor
07-02-2010, 10:10
Ostanovi, if u want u can download it here
http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1443199

Ostanovi
07-02-2010, 17:48
thanks but it tells me to registar an when i click it gives me an error :o

Argos
08-02-2010, 00:04
thanks but it tells me to registar an when i click it gives me an error :o
torrents.ru is quite restrictive. :rolleyes:
I've already downloaded and will give you a link tomorrow, if nobody beats me on that.

edit: Chorchovon and some other goodies (http://www.sendspace.com/file/yh3r0o) from torrents.ru.

SoporAeternus
19-07-2010, 06:57
Hello :)
Well, I do not know if someone already hear this song before, for me it's a new song!
Here is the link:

HATO - Мариам (Mariam)
http://www.mediafire.com/?nt1ybmpcsj5s08q

and also i found this one, HATO singing with other guys:

DJAB FLAVE feat YozZz and HATO - Два Пути (Two Ways)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ub3wtczjk7n9vkj

podnebesnya
02-05-2012, 04:49
I bought the Chorjavon CD single and I love it, but now I want the full CD but cannot find it. Was the debut album self-titled (just "nATo")? I can't seem to find the full CD anywhere online to purchase. And I mean the actual, physical CD, not digital download.

Joopy
02-05-2012, 18:40
robbie was selling a copy of it, not sure if it is sold. I'll contact him on FB.

VeronicaF
15-04-2021, 21:04
I thought I’d rehash that subject and mention a very interesting thing that occurred to me in 2015 when I was in Tunisia. It was honestly quite magical - being a t.A.T.u. fan I’m pretty used to not seeing or hearing any coverage of them on tv or radio for good or for bad. One late evening journey when I was in a taxi they played Chor javon on the radio! I was so shocked & taken aback that they play some obscure tune on their radios there! I can totally see why as it does have the Middle Eastern feel to it and stuff but still the odds of that happening were so low & I loved hearing mr Shapovalovs work on my way to the hotel :)

Qirek
19-04-2021, 09:14
I thought I’d rehash that subject and mention a very interesting thing that occurred to me in 2015 when I was in Tunisia. It was honestly quite magical - being a t.A.T.u. fan I’m pretty used to not seeing or hearing any coverage of them on tv or radio for good or for bad. One late evening journey when I was in a taxi they played Chor javon on the radio! I was so shocked & taken aback that they play some obscure tune on their radios there! I can totally see why as it does have the Middle Eastern feel to it and stuff but still the odds of that happening were so low & I loved hearing mr Shapovalovs work on my way to the hotel :)

Wow really???? This is so nice!! I could swear I’ve never listened anything related to them when I wasn’t at home :(:(:(

VeronicaF
20-04-2021, 15:59
I always had hope I would hear t.A.T.u. somewhere and weirdly enough I never heard anything except for the ATTSS but in 2019 when I lived in north London I went to some random grocery shop and wait for it guys... there was literally Clowns Remix playing!! A remix that I didn’t even know existed! I voice recorded it on WhatsApp cause I couldn’t believe it! Their music means so much to me that hearing it makes my day :)

Qirek
30-04-2021, 15:00
I always had hope I would hear t.A.T.u. somewhere and weirdly enough I never heard anything except for the ATTSS but in 2019 when I lived in north London I went to some random grocery shop and wait for it guys... there was literally Clowns Remix playing!! A remix that I didn’t even know existed! I voice recorded it on WhatsApp cause I couldn’t believe it! Their music means so much to me that hearing it makes my day :)

From now on, my favourite grocery shop :coctail::coctail: I wish people had paid more attention to t.A.T.u. as a group and not as an image :(