PDA

View Full Version : GOSSIP: Do you know something about Becky Anderson-CNN?

nath
25-07-2004, 16:13
:bow: Please ...I need some help to not spend all my life searching on Google.... :D
So, please, someone on this forum would have some informations about Becky Anderson , the anchor of CNN?....
I just know she has a brother called Rich and a sister called Betsy...that she was reporter in Irak before..that she speaks french....and ..that´s all!
I want GOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIPPPPPSSSSSSS.......:cry: please, help me.......THANKS

rosh
25-07-2004, 16:40
miss sunwalk. do you have a new crush ?:) wont forre be jealous ? hehe ! i tried to look for info for you -- some gossip website said she has a husband ... but no names given. and i wont take that as gospel as its a gossip website.

mmm shes cute !

this is all i can find unfortunately ... [with photo]

http://edition.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/anderson.becky.html

nath
25-07-2004, 19:37
hehe ! i tried to look for info for you miss sunwalk. Do you have a new crush ?:) wont forre be jealous ? hehe!
TAKE CARE!!!!IT'S TERRIBLY DANGEREOUUUUUSSSS! :eek:

Not really ......... :rolleyes: .....but ME, I COULD BE!!!!!
......but I'm a good and trusty girl... :D ...so I explain to you the story... ;) ..
..Me , I love to look at CNN...so yesterday , or the day before...I´ve told to Olga: "Do you think Becky has a husband?"...she answered to me "I don't know...we'll search..."....
So she began to search...... :rolleyes: ...this morning , from 10:00.....to 13:45...when she prepared food...and after searched again to.......19:00...i think.... :lalala:

So that's why I tell you ...Take care , it's dangereous....but thanks for the help... :coctail:

If you have adresses of gossip..no problem...i take everything.....'cause sometimes we can say that :"There is no smoke without fire.."

teeny
31-07-2004, 08:42
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1042237/
Even IMDb seems empty. But there is a link to a picture site though. :) Can't help with the google search for gossip at the moment though. I really should be doing the dishes right now.. :lalala: