PDA

View Full Version : Tema

Pages : [1] 2

Kate
04-06-2004, 23:27
THIS SONG COULD BE A FAKE!!

http://www.angelfire.com/oz/ya_song1/Tatu__-_Novaya_pesnya_Tatu_-_quotKto_esli_ne_ya_quot.mp3

Thanks to adber from Tatu*us.

Lyrics translated:

Who, if not I?

1 couplet:
Let all from all get tired,
But to change it is impossible,
Places all to cancel it is impossible,
For us the past to not erase hands.

Bridge:
It would be desirable, that as in a fairy tale -
It is more than happiness, it is more than caress,
That all as at plants -
It is more than light, it is less than shadow.

It would be desirable destiny of a gift,
That as at cinema all is smooth,
But me doubt devour,
Who can?

Refrain:
Who, if not I, who?
Who, instead of me will help me?
Who? Who will all this estimate?
Who? Who will all this change?

2 couplet:
You feel, the weariness, Is strong
Forces, most a little,
To feelings to give it is more than will,
If only to forget about a pain.

Adrenalin "swings" -
Was just in the beginning,
Who there for silence pays?
" Stars will not suffice! "

Bridge the same.

The same refrain.

Thanks to nike75.

crni
05-06-2004, 00:03
i don't know... i'm pretty sure it's not tATu... the style IS tATu-ish, but the voices are NOT (imo) :none:

p.s. i like the song ;)

Unplugged
05-06-2004, 00:17
Well, the voices don't sound the same. Especially "Lena" ... she sounds much lower than usual. I think this is fake. But then: what's the point of making a fake song?! :confused: :bebebe:

Sounds cool though :p

Mute_Clouds
05-06-2004, 04:02
:blabla: hahahah it is fake?

But I like it very much, who is realling singing?

tatu_rocks
05-06-2004, 04:16
thanks katbeidar, adber and nike75 :)

Well, in my opinion (if) they're not tatu then they sound a lot like them! :eek: just the chorus screams (hope you understand where i mean) sound very different, well anyway I think it's a good song and if it's not them they let's hope they do something as good or better ;)

Lux
05-06-2004, 06:09
i dont think it's lena and yulia. one of them definitely doesn't sound like lena, and the one that sounds vaguely like yulia has a decent voice, but i don't think it's yulia. it just doesn't sound the way she sounds, in word pronounciation and singing style, etc.

teeny
05-06-2004, 16:15
it's a nice song.. don't know if it's them though.

Will thank nike75 somewhere else :rolleyes:

skye
05-06-2004, 19:10
Yulia's voice didnt appear in the song :ithink: I still think the other one is Lena's tho you dissagree :yes:

simon
05-06-2004, 19:45
So is that the solution to Yulia's reluctance to record the album? Employ a soundalike?

Unplugged
05-06-2004, 20:01
So is that the solution to Yulia's reluctance to record the album? Employ a soundalike?
:laugh: Who knows! Nothing would surprise me anymore :p

But I don't think it's them singing... They sound different.

Igor
05-06-2004, 20:55
seanbertiger posted another alleged Tatu song "Pochemu" on tatu*us. Thanks for k1n3t1k for hosting:
http://myweb.cableone.net/twiggy9560/tatu-pochemu.mp3

It may also be a hoax? :confused: How is it possible that so many alleged Tatu songs are suddenly appearing during the recent days? What is happening?

Fake!

1) http://www.uk83.com/media.htm
2) Check the information before to place her at this forum.
3) Not all songs with a female vocal are TATU! :gigi:

Kate
05-06-2004, 21:47
Igor, thank you. :D

QueenBee
05-06-2004, 22:26
Heeey, thanks for the file! :D I like this song.. Not as much as NND and YSSU but I like it anyway. Maybe it'll grow even more on me, who knows... My favorite part so far is when they "rap" - I like it fast (not when it comes to everything though.. wink wink! :p) I think it does sound alot like Tatu, seems like it is them, but we can't be sure, right?

Btw, what's this song called? "Kto, esli ne ty" or "Kto, esli ne ya"? :confused:

Kate
05-06-2004, 22:34
QueenBee, it's "Kto esli ne ya", I just made a typo in the subject of the thread... Hope one of the mods will fix it or something.

LenochkaO
06-06-2004, 10:06
Well, Tatu or not, I like it...

kr0k0
06-06-2004, 17:13
I've just listened the song and I must say that this IS indeed a song. I like it very much, it's fast and has feeling. The keyboard must be changed with a bass guitar, it's awfull. I am pretty sure that there are Yulia and Lena's voices and I'm happy that this beautifull song belongs to them. I'll kill for this song ... the charts :D

Mute_Clouds
07-06-2004, 00:22
Im still listening to it, and humming it when I got to barns and nobles

haku
07-06-2004, 22:53
Translation of what's been posted on the Russian home page :)

Tatu did not change their name and did not release new songs

The information about a change of name (it was said earlier that group "Tatu" was changing their name to "t.E.M.a.") and about a new song "Who, If Not Me?" are incorrect. According to the press attache of the group Alexandra Tityanko, "Tatu" is and will stay group "Tatu". They don't intend to break up or change their name. As for the song "Who, If Not Me?", it is not from "Tatu".

Source: TatySite.net (Thanks to FlyDream and Alexandra Tityanko)

teeny
07-06-2004, 23:03
oki.. cool.. who is it then? anyone? :D

*plans to play song again*

haku
07-06-2004, 23:15
who is it then?
I don't really know. :) If i understand correctly what Fly_Dream said on the Russian side, it's from two girls who use Tatu's name and style to sell their stuff.

forre
07-06-2004, 23:16
haku, Thank you! Yep .. since the song is a fake and sung by another group who planned to get a ride on t.A.T.u.'s name .. the thread belongs to Music&Movies. Thus moving.

teeny
07-06-2004, 23:18
hehe.. thats one way to sell music, I guess.. :heh: Guess it'll be credited in the file as a tatu song until the name of the two girls is told.

edit: forre, perhaps remove the names in the thread name aswell? :dknow:

QueenBee
07-06-2004, 23:48
Edit.

[Is currently paranoid]

ElectraCute
07-06-2004, 23:57
FlyDream,thanks a lot for the research :rose:

What a relief :)

And wow, an official statement - has that ever happened before?

tatu_rocks
08-06-2004, 03:14
ow, I really tought it was their song (at least it sounded like Lena there) :o but thanks for clearing that for us Flydream, and forre and haku for the information.

I think it's kind of abusive they're using tatu's image to sell, but well, if tatu don't take advantage of their (remaining) popularity someone else did :bum: erm, I still think is a good song anyway :p

yul
08-06-2004, 06:45
Hey guys.

Just read the lyrics translation and thought i'd make some more sense of them....
So here's my version. Although, I think it still loses something in the translation.

Who, if not I?

1 couplet:
Let everything get tired of everything,
But you can't change things in places,
You can't change everything that's behind us,
You can't erase the past with your hands.

Bridge:
We want it to be like in a fairy tale -
More good fortune, more kindness,
So that everything's like vegetation -
More light, less shadows.

A gift of fortune is what's desired,
So it's all smooth like in the movies,
But doubt is devouring me,
Who'll be able to?

Refrain:
Who, if not I, then who?
Who, instead of me will help me?
Who will appreciate all this?
Who? Who will change all this?

2 couplet:
You feel the strong fatigue,
To have even the slightest strength,
Give your feelings some more freedom,
If only to forget about the pain.

Adrenalin "swings" -
It was like this only in the beginning,
Who pays for the silence there?
" There aren't enough stars! "

Bridge the same.

The same refrain.

taty994945
08-06-2004, 07:37
Thanks yul, those lyrics are really good.

rosh
08-06-2004, 09:03
thanks yul :rose: mmm lots better than "belochka" lyrics :gigi: .. too bad its not their song [lyrically]

spyretto
08-06-2004, 13:55
oki.. cool.. who is it then? anyone? :D

*plans to play song again*

yeah, me. It was me...really :blabla:

teeny
08-06-2004, 13:59
yeah, me. It was me...really
wow.. so when is your album coming out, spy? :spy:

spyretto
08-06-2004, 14:04
When Tatu's album comes out, mine will follow. That gives me a long time, a very long time indeed.

haku
11-06-2004, 12:29
This thread is to discuss the group Tema, their song "Kto, elsi ne ya?" (Yes, it's the song that was mistaken for a Tatu song) is supposed to be released mid-june.

I'm hosting the song with the right name here (but it's the same file as the one with Tatu's name in it):
Tema - Kto, elsi ne ya? (http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pagd/tema/Tema_-_Kto_esli_ne_ya.mp3)

Lyrics (http://rmp.ru/catalog/text.phtml?id=70324)

Anyone who gets information on Tema is welcome to post it here. :)

teeny
11-06-2004, 12:52
hey great idea haku.. I will be following this thread for sure :) If there is anything to follow.

ypsidan04
11-06-2004, 20:02
Wait, did I miss something? I thought it was a joke.

Group Tema???? :blabla:

haku
11-06-2004, 20:37
Well, a lot of people like the song and would like to know more about those girls, and this band started with a publicity stunt, as Tatu fans we have to appreciate that. :kawai:

Personally i'd like to see a picture... one of them may be a redhead. :D

haku
11-06-2004, 22:15
Ok people, Igor has transmitted me some exclusive material. :D Many thanks to him. :rose:

TEMA speaks out! (http://design-ee.com/temp/tema_to_tatu.wmv) < this is a video ;)

At the beginning of the clip it says:
"The fact that material from group TEMA was attributed to group Tatu was caused by a letter from Neformat sent in mass to Moscow radio stations and then published in the newspaper "Rossiyskaya Gazeta" on 05-06-2004 and on various web sites."

As for what the girls say, well, it's spoken Russian so i understand very little, LOL. Maybe Kate will be kind enough to translate what they say exactly when she logs on later.
But basically they confirm that the song "Kto, elsi ne ya?" is sung by them, group TEMA, not Tatu. And if i understand correctly they say they are not responsible for the confusion, but everything is because of that letter from Neformat that claimed the song was a new Tatu song. :)

teeny
11-06-2004, 23:15
Personally i'd like to see a picture... one of them may be a redhead.
Joining that club for sure.. pictures would be nice :lalala:
tried putting the song on a disc today. I now officially hate my dvd/cd-r drive. 3 errors and 3 discs ruined.. I gave up in the end.

haku
11-06-2004, 23:20
Joining that club for sure.. pictures would be nice
Well... Haven't you downloaded the video of them in my previous post? :spy:

And sorry about the ruining of discs, i know the feeling... MP3 portable player i say! LOL Apple's iPod being the best. :D

teeny
11-06-2004, 23:23
Well... Haven't you downloaded the video of them in my previous post?
:o nope.. I thought it was a audio file.. I'm pretty tired right now :laugh:
*goes to download*
Thank you for asking

edit: :( hold the pictures. Audio files though.. hehe. no redhead.. dammit.
hehe.. the disc was for the car, so mp3 player wouldn't have helped. But otherwise would be a super idea

crni
11-06-2004, 23:46
really good idea about this thread, haku :done:
but the link is not working for me :(
I now officially hate my dvd/cd-r drive. 3 errors and 3 discs ruined..... yeah, combo drives were never a good idea :(

Unplugged
11-06-2004, 23:46
Just saw the video.

One of them is not particularly attractive... :ill: And they seem to be pretty bad liars :laugh:

haku
11-06-2004, 23:56
but the link is not working for me
Try now, it should work. :) Apparently i can't type a url correctly, lol. :rolleyes:

Kate
12-06-2004, 00:03
As for what the girls say, well, it's spoken Russian so i understand very little, LOL. Maybe Kate will be kind enough to translate what they say exactly when she logs on later.

And so I will. :gigi: Here is exactly what they say:

"Hello everyone. We are group "Tema". On fourth of July, 2004, our producer recieved a letter for the editor of one of Moscow's radiostations. In the letter, it said that group Tatu was changing it's name to "Tema", is making a music video is Canada for the song "Kto, esli ne ya", supposedly recorded by them. Because of this we want to inform you that the song "Kto, esli ne ya" is sung by us. Girls, why do you have to change your name? It is known world wide. You sold records by millions. Why steal the name from us?"

Interesting. :D

Thanks, Igor.

crni
12-06-2004, 00:05
Try now, it should work. Apparently i can't type a url correctly, lol.
tnx, it's working now... but how the others managed to dl it? :spy:
One of them is not particularly attractive...
well... true :( they seem waaay to young... what is their age anyway? :spy:

Unplugged
12-06-2004, 00:05
"Hello everyone. We are group "Tema". On fourth of July, 2004, our producer recieved a letter for the editor of one of Moscow's radiostations. In the letter, it said that group Tatu was changing it's name to "Tema", is making a music video is Canada for the song "Kto, esli ne ya", supposedly recorded by them. Because of this we want to inform you that the song "Kto, esli ne ya" is sung by us. Girls, why do you have to change your name? It is known world wide. You sold records by millions. Why steal the name from us?"
:rolleyes: Could the PR stunt be any more obvious? Who the hell believes in those two? :rolleyes: :laugh: :blabla:

Kate
12-06-2004, 00:07
Personally, I think it's possible that group "Tema" doesn't exist at all, and it was just another Tatu scandal. Like, they stopped two girls on the street and asked them to record this video for money. As to the actual song, it could have been recorded by anyone in Podnebesnaya... or even sent in by one of the fans or something...

I don't know what to think no more...

Unplugged
12-06-2004, 00:10
:lol: This is so stupid!

So, let's see... according to those bad liars from Tema, tATu attemped to steal their name and their song?! :lol: Yeah, right!

Tatu or Neformat should sue their asses for spreading out false information about Tatu and then pretending that Tatu were the ones who started it all :rolleyes:

haku
12-06-2004, 00:19
Thanks a lot katbeidar. :rose: I'll give you some rep when i can, but right now it says i have to spread around some more before going back to you. :D

Well, it's probably a stunt from Tema, both Tatu and Tema are making the headlines so it's not that bad, and at least Tema is releasing a song that i actually quite like, lol. :)

teeny
12-06-2004, 07:30
tnx, it's working now... but how the others managed to dl it?
:o because we were desperate and geeks.. it's as simple as that..

Why steal the name from us?
:lol: Ok... I just lost respect for the stunt if they are stupid enough to say a thing like this. Good thing the song is good at least. Thanks for the translation

QueenBee
12-06-2004, 11:52
That is whack, man. Whack.

They look like two ordinary girls, like TOO ordinary! Like someone they just picked off the street - "Hey, you two! You look like two cute lesbians" :p Aaanyways, it's amazing how someone could find two girls who's voices sound (in my opinion) exactly like Lena's and Yulia's.

And I just loooove PR stuns!

rosh
12-06-2004, 12:31
they have "potential". just slap some make up onto them :D but they arent "look twice" material. good song though :done:

nasnedagoniat
12-06-2004, 16:26
One of them has the figure of a boy.... They look uber-ordinary. I agree with the "picked off the street" theory. I can't wait to see the music video.

kr0k0
12-06-2004, 18:40
if you think we're geeks, hear this one : the MTV crew announced in their news that Tatu will release "Kto, esli ne ya" and I don't think they'll apologize for misinforming the other geeks ( that's us :D )

tatu_rocks
12-06-2004, 22:06
thanks for the video Haku and the translation katbeidar :)

ok, the girls aren't as I have imagined they might look like.. at all :bum:

they sound very good for radio stations but I'm not sure for TV shows :p

RowerB
13-06-2004, 01:02
Thanks for the vid Igor and haku. They certainly seem very cheerful.

Off topic
I now officially hate my dvd/cd-r drive. 3 errors and 3 discs ruined.

My drive was ruining discs and even crashing my computer, but using a lens cleaning disc cured it. You’ve probably tried that already, but I just thought I’d mention it.

teeny
13-06-2004, 21:13
My drive was ruining discs and even crashing my computer, but using a lens cleaning disc cured it. You’ve probably tried that already, but I just thought I’d mention it
wooops.. didn't try that one yet. The wierd thing is that it can burn data discs with no trouble. I'll give the cleaning a try though. It's a notebook, so might be dirty since the lens is visiable all when opened.

edit: forgot: thank you for the adwise

dare2dream28
14-06-2004, 06:47
Thanks for the video Igor and haku. So that's "Tema." Hmm. Well, at least they have decent voices. I actually like the song they had. But I agree with what everyone else has said...what a bad and quite obvious PR stunt! Are there any groups over in Russia that know how to promote themselves without using some type of scandal? LOL

QueenBee
14-06-2004, 19:46
I don't get it.
Who's "the flat one"? :ithink:

Unplugged
14-06-2004, 19:55
I don't get it.
Who's "the flat one"? :ithink:
The one on the left! Look at her... she has no boobs! And she's ugly too :ill:

rosh
14-06-2004, 20:07
The one on the left! Look at her... she has no boobs! And she's ugly too :ill:

i want to be in tema ... ill more than make up for the flat ones lack of boobs :laugh:

Unplugged
14-06-2004, 20:10
i want to be in tema ... ill more than make up for the flat ones lack of boobs :laugh:
And with those pretty eyes and sexy voice :dead: :D Can you sing? :heh:

rosh
14-06-2004, 20:11
And with those pretty eyes and sexy voice :dead: :D Can you sing? :heh:

yeah, i can actually :nail: too bad i dont look like a school girl anymore :gigi:

Lux
14-06-2004, 20:36
well, they did a good job to imitate tatu. suckahs

Unplugged
14-06-2004, 21:23
yeah, i can actually :nail:
*drops dead* :dead:

:D Why not become a sexy jazz or blues singer?! :coctail: Or maybe some indian stuff too :love:
With that sexy voice, you gotta use it, babey!

rosh
14-06-2004, 21:27
staringelf ill seranade you with some clips when im back from my mini holiday =) going away on wednesday for the rest of the week ... then we can talk about starting our own tema .. and you can be my manager :p

Unplugged
14-06-2004, 22:24
staringelf ill seranade you with some clips when im back from my mini holiday =) going away on wednesday for the rest of the week ... then we can talk about starting our own tema .. and you can be my manager :p
:D :done:

teeny
14-06-2004, 23:48
and you can be my manager
he can do pretty good interviews aswell. So with staringelf on board you will have a full team of workers in one :done:

Unplugged
15-06-2004, 00:01
he can do pretty good interviews aswell. So with staringelf on board you will have a full team of workers in one :done:
:lol: That was funny! But actually I could be a good interviewer. I always ask everyone the questions they don't wanna be asked :nunu: :gigi:

rosh
15-06-2004, 06:47
*gets this image of tema being d.a.d.i. in that eurovision SNL ripoff*

teehee

"i was in the army !"
"i was a mail order briiiide"

*goes and earns some money for staringelfs new yacht*

haku
30-06-2004, 19:52
I just remembered something...

In the cartoon with Lena on the Podnebesnaya site (http://www.podnebesnaya.ru/Comix/tatu.htm), "Lena" mentions Tema... "Vibrate, it's Tema" or something...

Coincidence? :spy: :D

QueenBee
30-06-2004, 20:05
If you think that girl's flat.. you obviously have never seen me. :bum:

Haku, LOL! Interesting.. :spy:

kishkash
30-06-2004, 20:53
"i was in the army !"
"i was a mail order briiiide"

*goes and earns some money for staringelfs new yacht*
we're bad man...so VAT!

and i bet tema is bad too man! BADDDDDD

rosh
30-06-2004, 21:58
kishy ... lets start our own group ...

ill be the mail order bride :gigi:

kishkash
30-06-2004, 22:58
we're on the run...we're having fun....

TaTu^HeRo
01-07-2004, 11:32
Hmm.. not a tatu song.. for me the voice seemed like Lena's voice.. but anyway hmmm i love the song doesn't matter who sung it :D

haku
12-07-2004, 02:57
Someone has actually registered the domain http://www.temagirls.com/ :D

It's not Tema themselves, it's the owner of another Tatu forum and obviously they still don't know that Tema really exists and has nothing to do with Tatu. :)

Unplugged
12-07-2004, 03:28
...I can't believe they're making a pop duo with those two :ill: They're flat, and one of them is really ugly :grustno:

I'm not saying ugly people don't have the right to be in pop music, of course, but ... they have no charisma, they're not attractive, have no style whatsoever, and their song is an imitation of tATu sound... What kind of fans are they gonna have? Back alley thugs who miss the russian lesbians? :gigi: :p

teeny
12-07-2004, 09:22
thank you for the link, haku:)
Downloading at the moment

haku
12-07-2004, 09:23
See my next post for the Tema stuff. :)

teeny
12-07-2004, 09:45
hmmm... dunno why but think the image of Russia being filled with only hot people got ruined a bit today :lalala:
But they are young of course.. could be it'll change in a couple of years or so? :ithink:

Again: thank you for the links haku.. now also downloading the videoclip

Unplugged
12-07-2004, 14:03
http://www.mgy.ru/fotos/tema_av/009.jpg

:lol:
well at least with make-up on they look less trashy... not exactly attractive though :ill:

and LMAO @ the video :lol: The way they talk, it's horrible! And they mention Shapovalov a bunch of times :grustno: Ewww, the one with the darker hair looks like a cheap housewife
And they're saying they're Shapovalov-fanatics :eek:

as for the breaking clocks and "going against time" thing, :rolleyes:

haku
13-07-2004, 00:38
Tema News

I'm putting in this post all the stuff i posted yesterday, plus some NEW stuff. :D

Tema are Sasha Anokhina (http://www.supertema.ru/fotos/sasha_pismo_01.jpg) (16) and Nastya Kotova (http://www.supertema.ru/fotos/nastya_pismo_03.jpg) (15).
As you can see from the pics on the wall, they're not going for the lesbian image. :D (You'll notice the Podnebesnaya album on the table.)

Their first single Kto Esli Ne Ya (http://www.mgy.ru/music/kto_esli_ne_ya.mp3) (Different version from the demo we got a few weeks ago.)
You can see what may be the cover of this single here (http://realmusic.ru/tema/) (You can download the song too but the server is much slower than the first link i gave)

Their new single Menya Vstavlyaet (http://www.mgy.ru/music/vstavlyaet.mp3). (I think it means "Insert Me" but i'm not sure, lol.)

A video of the Tema girls throwing and breaking clocks in the streets.
Low quality (http://www.mgy.ru/video/akcia_1_lq.wmv)
High quality (http://www.mgy.ru/video/akcia_1_lq.wmv)

A bunch of pictures...
pic 1 (http://www.mgy.ru/fotos/tema_av/001.jpg)
pic 2 (http://www.mgy.ru/fotos/tema_av/002.jpg)
pic 3 (http://www.mgy.ru/fotos/tema_av/003.jpg)
pic 4 (http://www.mgy.ru/fotos/tema_av/004.jpg)
pic 5 (http://www.mgy.ru/fotos/tema_av/005.jpg)
pic 6 (http://www.mgy.ru/fotos/tema_av/006.jpg)
pic 7 (http://www.mgy.ru/fotos/tema_av/009.jpg)

The Official Site of Group Tema (http://www.supertema.ru/). (it's under construction, lol.)

Unplugged
13-07-2004, 01:03
Their new single Menya Vstavlyaet. (I think it means "Insert Me" but i'm not sure, lol.)
:lol: If it really means insert me, that wouild be the funniest song title ever :lol:

(You'll notice the Podnebesnaya album on the table.)
Yeah, what's with them sucking up to Shapovalov? :ithink: :confused:

teeny
13-07-2004, 10:08
As you can see from the pics on the wall, they're not going for the lesbian image.I think I see Vlad from Smash!! on the wall :D But Serguei? :spy:

haku
13-07-2004, 10:40
Yeah, what's with them sucking up to Shapovalov?
I don't know, apparently they see him as a genius or something. :D I think there is some level of sarcasm in what they say though. That being said, i have seen a statement from their press attache (about the breaking of clocks and stuff) and it was as cryptic as a statement from Shap, LOL.

I think I see Vlad from Smash!! on the wall
I have to admit that i don't really know any of the guys on the wall, lol.

About their song "Kto Esli Ne Ya", i kinda liked better the first version, with "Kto" being distorted and shouted loud during the whole song. But the new version is still quite good.
I hope they're going to release a video for the song, it could be rather crazy and interesting.

I don't really have an opinion yet on the new song "Menya Vstavlyaet", it's not as catchy as the first one, but it's not bad. :)

kishkash
13-07-2004, 15:53
I have to admit that i don't really know any of the guys on the wall, lol.
well im sure u recognize Bart Simpson ;) what a HOTTIE lool

Nastya Kotova is just that...NASTY
The other one isn't that bad...she's the saving grace of the group. They better have voices like celine dion!! :gigi:

Unplugged
13-07-2004, 16:19
Nastya Kotova is just that...NASTY
:laugh: Yep! :ill:

I don't really have an opinion yet on the new song "Menya Vstavlyaet"
I do! I hate it :bum: It's a total different style compared to the 1st one, and their voices are completely different :spy: :spy: I suppose in the 1st one they just tried to imitate Y&L's voices and tATu sound to get publicity :rolleyes:

cirrus
13-07-2004, 16:59
this is just weird. Standing outside Podnebesnaya, the Pod CDs on the tables, the pretty girl and the not-so-pretty girl :p Tema is crazy. I enjoy it :)

What were the paper slips they were handing out? Just Tema info, or perhaps merchandise? Stickers? :)

Yeah, what's with them sucking up to Shapovalov?
So when Tatu were on the verge of breaking up, Shap would have obvious replacement, but since that situation worked itself out, Tema are stuck with their own crappy pop group :D

haku
13-07-2004, 17:46
What were the paper slips they were handing out? Just Tema info, or perhaps merchandise? Stickers?
I'm not sure, i think it was Tema info, and also maybe they were calling people to support Shap's idea to turn back clocks or something.
In their PR they seem to talk a lot about time and how it's meaningless... like Shap, lol.

Oh well people, don't be too harsh with them, their PR stunts may be the only thing that will keep this forum occupy for the next six months, lol. They are a bit crazy but at least they *are* releasing some songs. :D

cirrus
13-07-2004, 17:50
yep. exactly :D It's something interesting to talk/joke about. Plus, the songs aren't so bad.

In their PR they seem to talk a lot about time and how it's meaningless... like Shap, lol.

You mean how Shap is meaningless? :gigi: hahaha. That sentence could have multiple meanings.

RowerB
13-07-2004, 21:03
Thanks for the vid, pics, songs and info, haku.

I had the new song on repeat for a while and I found it a bit irritating.

Good luck to them anyway.

crni
13-07-2004, 21:06
Standing outside Podnebesnaya, the Pod CDs on the tables, the pretty girl and the not-so-pretty girl Tema is crazy. I enjoy it
LoL :lol: i agree...

They are a bit crazy but at least they *are* releasing some songs.
that's true! they are putting some effort and that's nice to see for a change :gigi:

btw, tnx for the info, haku ;)

haku
14-07-2004, 00:20
Tema News

One more new song... It's called Devochka (http://www.mgy.ru/video/devochka.wmv) and it's actually a video. :)

I like it. :D Those girls are interesting.

TaTu^HeRo
14-07-2004, 00:30
Hmm actually am begining to like Tema.. :D

Unplugged
14-07-2004, 00:42
Tema News

One more new song... It's called Devochka (http://www.mgy.ru/video/devochka.wmv) and it's actually a video. :)

I like it. :D Those girls are interesting.

:lol:
It's sooooooooo cheap!!! The whole thing... the stage movement, the way they 'sing'... sounds like music for 12 year olds :gigi: And their attitude is like "hey, we're trashy and the coolest in town" :laugh:

thanks for the Tema update, haku

Well this is so bad it's really funny LOL

RowerB
14-07-2004, 07:35
Thanks for the vid haku.

That song is OK.

noki_the_cat
14-07-2004, 07:39
PPPPpppppphhhhhhtttttt :coctail: I just spit up my drink !!!!
:hah: Haaaahaaaa!!!! ha ha ha :lol: :laugh: I think I'm going to pass out from laughing so hard!!! Oh my God are they serious?? Well I give T.E.M.A credit :kawai: for trying! Ha ha :laugh: haha ha........
Well I must give TEMA credit; they are upcoming entertainers with determination to advance them selves in a very competitive environment. Best wishes!

Добро ii1 должно дать кредит TEMA; они будут предстоящими entertainers с определением, котор нужно выдвинуть их собственные личности в очень конкурентной среде. Наилучшие пожелания! :)

haku
15-07-2004, 21:08
artem has found some pics (http://rmp.ru/catalog/fotos.phtml?id=18757)...

Sasha showing her inexistant cleavage (http://rmp.ru/catalog/foto.phtml?page=0&singer_id=18757&id=36362). :D

LMAO @ the way she's holding the gun (http://rmp.ru/catalog/foto.phtml?page=0&singer_id=18757&id=36455) and which finger she has on the trigger... :lol:

crni
15-07-2004, 22:01
some pics...
the 1st one smells like early tATu pics... in jeans and white shirts... :none:

she's holding the gun and which finger she has on the trigger...
maybe she knows something we all don't? :spy: :lol:

teeny
16-07-2004, 00:11
maybe she knows something we all don't?yeah it's like every one has it wrong.. and takes some Russian girl to learn people how it should be done :spy:

Unplugged
16-07-2004, 01:56
:laugh:

These photos are so cheap, it's not even a proper photoshoot. And their clothes look like they're from C&A or worse. Not exactly impressive for a pop group. But hey, it's TEMA! :laugh: Why should that shock me. :p

haku
16-07-2004, 02:14
These photos are so cheap, it's not even a proper photoshoot.
I agree, some of the pictures were taken by the press attache herself, and some by "Natalya", a friend or something i guess. :D

That being said, Tatu's first photos weren't exactly professional either, LOL, Shap was taking them himself. :D
Of course, Shap's pictures had more "edge" because he made Yulia and Lena pause with their legs spread on a table, and later he made them strip to their underwear and "frolic", and then get naked and have a nice bath.
I guess that's what makes Shap a genius, LOL :rolleyes:

Unplugged
16-07-2004, 02:29
That being said, Tatu's first photos weren't exactly professional either, LOL, Shap was taking them himself.
Of course, Shap's pictures had more "edge" because he made Yulia and Lena pause with their legs spread on a table, and later he made them strip to their underwear and "frolic", and then get naked and have a nice bath.
Don't even remind me of those things :none: That was horrible. I mean, I can believe Yulia wasn't too bothered cause as she admitted in the documentary she would do anything to become famous. But Lena... that look on her face spreading her legs on that table, I'll never forget it, it was fucking disturbing. She must have felt so humiliated. Like Trevor Horn said, Ivan clearly ODed on the underage lolita thing :(

rosh
16-07-2004, 11:02
thanks for the pics haku :rose:

mmm interesting ... but hey remember they wont have cleavage till theyre a bit older :) for now they can be human pancakes :)

thegurgi
31-07-2004, 06:13
It seems like this hasn't been posted here, but Tema have a new song: Fanatka

http://www.mgy.ru/music/cut/fanatka.mp3

it's just a clip, but you know, i like this song, a lot better than the "insert me" song... haha

denial
05-08-2004, 17:07
LoL .. thanks Greg.. I love the song .. I was just listening to Ivan singing 30 minut and the poka poka song .. somehow .. I miss it so much.. LoL..I still like his singing voice... and somehow .. this song .. fanatka ... the music sound familiar... I like it .. hope we get the full version soon .. I could almost hear yulia and lena singing this... its just different .. at the beginning of the song .. somehow it reminds me of Rhveskaya - Koshka type of music .. but soft version .. I love it...and ... I like the .. aaaaaaa voice at the back .. urr .. I think I heard the word koshka there .. and moya lyubov islaka.. what is islaka? ..

oh . and there lots of background noise .. I even heard the baby crying .. where did they record this?

moya lyubov islaka
is ya tvoya fanatka

moya lyubov islaka
is ya tvoya fanatka

may I have the lyric? please ..

ohh! nice avatar by the way .. superman!

[edit]
oiii!! I just downloaded Ivan singing - poka poka song full version .. the part where he screamed.. oi!! *slaps own forehead* .. :bum:

thegurgi
05-08-2004, 19:07
it's:
moya lyubov ne sladka
ved ya tvoya fanatka
--my love's not sweet
--Indeed, i'm your fanatic

that's the only lyric i have, but i'd never say that Ivan had a good singing voice.... noooooo

denial
06-08-2004, 02:19
Greg .. thank you very much for the lyric ... I like the song fanatka .. I woke up this morning.. and look for it.. I already like all 3 TEMA Mp3s that I have .. kto esli ne ya, vstavlyaet and fanatka... and also the live song on stage .. I like the nu ich cto nu ich cto ..

Well I didn't say you said that Ivan has a good singing voice .. I think he does when its not too high .. I like that he always know how to express what in a song .. so when there's a part of screaming in songs he produced.. its doesn't sound like empty scream... or just to brag your voice that you can scream .. it just make me feel something .. that all .. btw .. a very very cute blond girl just asking the poka song from me .. so I uploaded for her ... :chupa:

RowerB
10-08-2004, 22:45
It seems like this hasn't been posted here, but Tema have a new song: Fanatka

http://www.mgy.ru/music/cut/fanatka.mp3

it's just a clip, but you know, i like this song, a lot better than the "insert me" song... haha
Thanks for that, thegurgi.

I like this better than Menya Vstavlyaet, but I like the other two more.

rosh
11-08-2004, 07:44
thanks for the link thegurgi :rose:

itsme22
10-09-2004, 23:35
Tema has a new song called Lyubov Vnutrivenno (http://www.supertema.ru/music/vnutrivenno.mp3). Their site is up and running now.

haku
10-09-2004, 23:47
Thanks for the news. :)

Hehe, i noticed that they have a page with their diaries :D
http://www.supertema.ru/dnevniki.php

thegurgi
11-09-2004, 00:04
Tema has a new song called Lyubov Vnutrivenno.

ok, i REALLY like that song... can't wait for the full version. Also the full version of Fanatka is great too... they have good slow songs

spyretto
11-09-2004, 01:50
More children in their underwear singing stupid songs. I gather the underage thing is pretty big in Russia too...and indeed in this forum :rolleyes:

Are they Shapovalov's new proteges? And why am I not surprised about that? At least Tatu were good singers, had a unique sound, were charismatic, were prettier and were older when I knew them. While Tema sound like any second-rate ordinary Russian pop group.

Sorry but some of you have no taste. :D

thegurgi
11-09-2004, 03:27
Sorry but some of you have no taste.
I resent that, actually. It just seems like your judging the book by the cover... but other than "Insert Me", they've had good solid songs... You're letting your initial thoughts of them over power any other kind of opinion... and i don't understand the "tatu we're older" thing... tatu were much younger than Tema was when they started out. Just seems like your making excuses not to like them. And they aren't Shapovalov's new proteges... so :P

:yes: :done:

Taty_rox
11-09-2004, 04:11
Did someone put a link to the full version of fanatka? I really like that song! :D, I must say they are ok. I listen to a lot of music myself. actually from all around the world.

haku
11-09-2004, 09:48
Did someone put a link to the full version of fanatka?All the songs are on this page:
http://www.supertema.ru/music.php :)

spyretto
11-09-2004, 19:41
I resent that, actually. It just seems like your judging the book by the cover... but other than "Insert Me", they've had good solid songs... You're letting your initial thoughts of them over power any other kind of opinion... and i don't understand the "tatu we're older" thing... tatu were much younger than Tema was when they started out. Just seems like your making excuses not to like them. And they aren't Shapovalov's new proteges... so :P

:yes: :done:

Not only "insert me", also that song with their "live" performance - don't you think it was pretty lame too? The ballads didn't do it for me either - and I had no initial thought on Tema really, cause I wasn't following this thread. I left it where we were discussing Tatu changing their name to Tema :D

How much younger where Tatu when their started out? When their Russian album was released they were 17 and 16, if I'm correct. When they went to number one in the UK, Lena was 18 and Yulia 17. They were older than Tema are now, and lets face it, Tema are Tatu's alter ego from hell :p

So what else is there to like?

But, hey, if you really like them, and other people like them too, and then more people like them and then Tema becomes successful as the result of people liking them, that's good. Coz whatever sells is good :) Now let me go back to listen to see if I like them any better...

...ahem, not yet, maybe later :rolleyes:

thegurgi
11-09-2004, 21:33
i think it's unfair to compare them... for the most part, i find Tema's antics to be rather modest and i think they are making a good effort ... they're just trying to promote themselves and i think it's fine that they go out and say "We're Tema and we're a pop group"... i mean, they don't even have a music video yet (And Tatu didn't get noticed until they started making out)...

and Lena would have been 15 and Yulia 13 at the beginning of 2000 (January that is, but i don't think they started until mid-year)... but age is such a relative thing.

haku
11-09-2004, 21:50
and Lena would have been 15 and Yulia 13Lena 15 and Yulia 14, they are only one year apart. :) It is generally said that they were both 15 at the time of the YSSU video shooting, which would place the shooting at some point between february and october of 2000.
I guess this video can be considered as their official debut, but one could argue that they were casted a year ealier and therefore started Tatu at 14.

RowerB
11-09-2004, 22:02
Thanks for the new song, itsme22.

also that song with their "live" performance - don't you think it was pretty lame too?
It’s called devochka, I like it and I think it’s their best song.

spyretto
11-09-2004, 22:29
Thanks for the new song, itsme22.

It’s called devochka, I like it and I think it’s their best song.

Fair enough, you like it, I don't like it, there's not much more to say issit? :p

XSpex
12-09-2004, 03:26
the official site (http://www.supertema.ru) is open, it's kinda funny :p

thegurgi
24-09-2004, 04:10
I know the general consensus is of dislike, but I like them, and here is their new song in full

Lyubov Vnutrivenno (http://www.mgy.ru/music/vnutrivenno.mp3) - it's so strange to listen to a pop song with not just 1, but 2 key changes. It really does build up to the end sounding the best, the beginning was hard to deal with... and the 2nd chorus is a jump down and caught me off guard. It's just so strange, pop songs don't generally do this, and that's why i think this song is great... key changes, i thought it was a dying art.

Anyhoo, it appears they have a TON of songs though:
Kak Zhit'
Teper Ya Ne Odna
Moya Sud'ba
Davai splyusuyemsya
V Belom Tumane
Eto vsyo to...
as well as these 4:
Fanatka
Kto, Yesli Ne Ya
Menya Vstavlyaet
and Ya Sdelayu vsyo (the song the performed that annoyed most people)

So, the fact that they have 11 songs (and of the 5 i've heard, i like 4)... i think they are doing pretty good for themselves.

teeny
24-09-2004, 09:35
I know the general consensus is of dislike, but I like them, and here is their new song in fulldon't mind them that much. I still like Kto, Yesli Ne Ya and play it fairly often. While the song I downloaded afterwards I didn't really like.
I haven't listened to any of the other songs. I think I'll download them tomorrow and find out which of the expressions I have so far is most fitting :heh:
Either way: thank you for the song list, greg :kwink:

RowerB
24-09-2004, 14:59
Lyubov Vnutrivenno (http://www.mgy.ru/music/vnutrivenno.mp3)
Thanks for that, thegurgi.
I’ve had it on repeat for a while and it’s a good one.

Joha84
26-09-2004, 04:15
Thanx thegurgi! I really like this song :)

I feel like repeating it over and over 'til falling asleep. The melody is really great! Even though my favorite song is fanatka :rolleyes: , i believe that this song is the best that they have so far...

denial
28-09-2004, 19:12
oh dear .. I really miss the moment of downloading new good russian song and listening ... thanks Greg .. I love this song so much .. Lyubov Vnutrivenno .. I agree .. I think its the best so far .. well .. the best of the bests .. LoL ..

Hi dear little Johagirl ... welcome .. I am here again.. I'll always be .. okay .. :bebebe:

thegurgi
28-09-2004, 19:17
it's great to see you back Miss D

Taty_rox
19-10-2004, 02:37
I've seen 3 vids of them... they are so odd. The ones on their site I mean. It's so odd...

denial
21-10-2004, 19:42
thanks for reminding me to check their official site Taty Rox .. yes . its up now .. downloading the videos now .. :) .. thanks ..

they have good songs .. I wish them luck ..

anyway .. I checked their photogaleria pages .. kinda remind me of TATU .. just.. lack of Lena Kiper's artistic touch ..

denial
21-10-2004, 20:15
They have Fanatka full version to download on the Audio section, I think this is the lyric ..

Фанатка.

Музыка: Маугли Jr
Слова: Маугли Jr, Наталья Кулеш.

1куплет:
На кровате я,
На плакате ты,
На окошке кошка.

На глазах слеза,
На душе любовь,
И тоска немножко.

Припев:
Моя любовь не сладка, ведь я твоя фанатка.

2 куплет:
Завтра MTV,
Про тебя опять,
В новостях расскажет.

Наплевать, с кем ты,
Всё равно ты мой -
Моё сердце скажет.

3 куплет:
Быть с тобой повсюду,
Равнозначно чуду,
Это очень сложно.

Закидать цветами,
Залюбить слезами,
Это всё, что можно.

© "Первое Музыкальное издательство" www.1mp.ru

Фанатка.

Music: Маугли Jr
Words: Маугли Jr, Natalia Kulesh.

1куплет:
On кровате I,
On the poster you,
On a window a cat.

On eyes tear,
On soul love,
And melancholy a little bit.

Refrain:
My love is not sweet, in fact your I фанатка.

2 couplet:
Tomorrow MTV,
About you again,
In news will tell.

To spit, with whom you,
All the same my you-
My heart will tell.

3 couplet:
To be with you everywhere,
It is equivalent to a miracle,
It is very difficult.

To shower with colors,
Залюбить tears,
All this, that is possible.

© " the First Musical publishing house " www.1mp.ru"

Taty_rox
24-10-2004, 01:10
ooh final version of fanatka, thanks denial once again. :) . never checked up on it latley.

I wish them luck as well. :)

Joha84
01-12-2004, 04:20
Tema has launched their new video of their song Lyubov' Vnutrivenno...
The rhythm of the song is really different from the one we have heard already... I like it a lot.. :rolleyes:
And the video.. It's about.. mm.. I'm just gonna let you watch it and see what you guys think...

The video:
Lyubov' Vnutrivenno (http://www.supertema.ru/video/tema_klip_vnutrivenno.wmv)

I just wanna say thanx to Freddy of tatu.fatal :D

belissa
01-12-2004, 14:05
:bebebe: I don't like the clip at all, but thanks anyway,Joha84, Freddy!

denial
01-12-2004, 20:14
Thanks for the video Joha and Freddy.

I like the begining of the song .. and it does sound different from the mp3 we have. I think its a nicer version.

I wonder who is the guy in the brown jacket .. Ivan Shapovalov? LoL

thegurgi
01-12-2004, 20:56
i HATE the new version of the song (which makes me sad, cause i loved the original), and the video is a bit much, not sure i understand it

denial
02-12-2004, 03:30
hmm.. I am not sure if its a new version .. probably the first version .. or just a version meant for the music video.. its has "sadness" touch in it music and the singing voice .. the mp3 version we had is one nice to listen to.. but it doesnt sound sad enough.. so it wont fit the video.

About the video .. I couldn't help but to imagine what if Ivan was the one that make the video. Things would be totally different. Girls seems to be lack of acting skills.. or probably the video angel or the colors itself just doesnt seem enough... hopefully they will improve. They have good songs.. I could listen to more than one time.

But anyway .. the idea of putting different version for the video .. I like it. Good!

Thank you. LoL

Joha84
22-12-2004, 18:50
I know some of you didn't like the version of vnutrivenno that was played on the video.. Anyway, for anyone who liked it, here it is :) :
Vnutrivenno (Video Version) (http://www.supertema.ru/music/vnutrivenno.mp3)

denial
22-12-2004, 19:12
Johagirl .. thank you .. I like this version .. : )

QueenBee
22-12-2004, 19:15
I like this version, too... :)

tatuboi04
11-01-2005, 02:02
Have you guys heard the AWESOME new mix of "Kto Esli Ne Ya?"
I think it is brilliantly done, even better than the original! I hope they go in this direction with any of their future projects, and hopefully t.A.T.u. will come out with their new record with a song like this, I can't stop listening to it!
http://www.supertema.ru/music/kto_esli_ne_ya.mp3

Also, they have the vocal track online for it...I love it! (Of course I am infatuated with just hearing the Russian accent) but I think the melody is so perfect and I just daze off listening to the great harmonizing and chord progressions that go on.
http://www.supertema.ru/music/voc_kto_esli_ne_ya.mp3

Don't like the group--but LOVE the song!

QueenBee
11-01-2005, 04:08
Woooo, I love both of those... thanks for the links tatuboi04! :D
I think they sound completely different from the first track we had... I swear to god it was Tatu! :gigi:

denial
11-01-2005, 12:11
tatuboi04, very very thanks for the songs links .. I really enjoy both version :coctail:

This song .. kto esli ne ya .. is really a killer song. I can say Tema are also good singers .. like TATU .. also a thier producer is a good song maker .. just that . he is not Ivan .. so Tema is dissapointing somewhere ... I hope they'll learn and will improve in the future.

Also, they have the vocal track online for it...I love it! (Of course I am infatuated with just hearing the Russian accent) but I think the melody is so perfect and I just daze off listening to the great harmonizing and chord progressions that go on.
Perfect! I agree!!

Taty_rox
12-01-2005, 07:43
Wow.. thanks for both of those :D... I love you. lol. It's really good, didn't listen to the vocal one yet, but the mix is AWESOME. It sounded cleverly done. It's the stuff I listen to. hehe... :) Thank you once again.

RowerB
12-01-2005, 08:58
Thanks for those, tatuboi04.

denial
14-01-2005, 18:56
Posted by Freddy at tatu fatal:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a new video of the Tema Girls:

Tema Rehearsal (http://www.supertema.ru/video/tema_na_kanikulax.wmv)

It shows Tema, in rehearsal for their concert when their album comes out.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Freddy!

Taty_rox
15-01-2005, 04:58
Looks to me like they are doing gymnastics. :bebebe:

taturocks8
15-01-2005, 06:00
Hi haku can you send me a link to the girls dairys please.

Anyone one know there fan email address??

QueenBee
16-01-2005, 15:46
I just checked out their photos and some of them really scare me! :eek: It's like Tatu all over again.

Classy :rolleyes:
http://www.ultratop.ru/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=9187&orderby=dateD&catid=9
http://www.ultratop.ru/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=9189&orderby=dateD&catid=9

I can't believe I wasted my last post until 5000 for this, but whatever. :p

Unplugged
16-01-2005, 15:56
Yeah, cheap photos :bebebe:

BTW, happy 5000th post QB :10x: :rose:

QueenBee
16-01-2005, 16:01
Thankooo! :D :kwink: *Accepts rose*

And a funny one:
"My bum is on the car, my bum is on the car" (http://www.ultratop.ru/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=9119&orderby=dateD&catid=9)

If anyone gets what I'm talking about, I'm gonna give you a free kiss :p

thegurgi
16-01-2005, 16:05
i do I do... oh tom green, that crazy crazy guy....

and happy 5,000

dollparts3000
17-01-2005, 12:36
I just checked out their photos and some of them really scare me! :eek: It's like Tatu all over again.

Classy :rolleyes:
http://www.ultratop.ru/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=9187&orderby=dateD&catid=9
http://www.ultratop.ru/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=9189&orderby=dateD&catid=9

I can't believe I wasted my last post until 5000 for this, but whatever. :p

Is this a music group?

Joha84
18-01-2005, 22:14
Thankooo! :D :kwink: *Accepts rose*

And a funny one:
"My bum is on the car, my bum is on the car" (http://www.ultratop.ru/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=9119&orderby=dateD&catid=9)

If anyone gets what I'm talking about, I'm gonna give you a free kiss :p

LOL!!! That was a good one. I couldn't stop laughing! :D
Do I get a kiss? :rolleyes:

QueenBee
18-01-2005, 22:30
LOL!!! That was a good one. I couldn't stop laughing! :D
Do I get a kiss? :rolleyes:
I'm glad you enjoyed it. :D
Of course you get a kiss. ;) I keep my promises!
:wantkiss:

*Big smooch* :kwink:

Some of those pics are really funny and make no sense to me.

At a mental hospital: "Noooo! HELP MEEEE! THEYRE GONNA KILL US ALL!" (http://www.ultratop.ru/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=9275&orderby=dateD&catid=9)
And she died.. and became a ghost. (http://www.ultratop.ru/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=9271&orderby=dateD&catid=9)
Is it just me or does she resemble Yulia's mom? (http://www.ultratop.ru/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=9258&orderby=dateD&catid=9) she doeees... on all pics!

Anyway, I think the girls are cute in their own little special way.. something about them, just.

EeZeReal
18-01-2005, 22:35
Oh lordy....wtf do they look like?! :spy:

itsme22
20-01-2005, 22:58
Can someone tell me what the word "neprimenno" means?

I've tried a couple of translators and some online dictionaries and it never comes up.

thegurgi
21-01-2005, 00:03
it means something like "certainly" or "Without fail" ...

QueenBee
21-01-2005, 00:22
Oh lordy....wtf do they look like?! :spy:
:spy:

"Where's my heroin??" (http://www.ultratop.ru/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=9273&orderby=dateD&catid=9)
"I am Ahmed and I bring my camels." (http://www.ultratop.ru/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=9268&orderby=dateD&catid=9) (no offence..)
I love this picture though (http://www.ultratop.ru/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=9093&orderby=dateD&catid=9)
HAHAHA :D (http://www.ultratop.ru/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=9118&orderby=dateD&catid=9) (If I'm correct, it means "F*ck you all"?)

denial
16-02-2005, 02:29
news update:

16 февраля 2005

Tema on a lie detector.

...Tema's debut album called "Prosto Ya Fanatka" will go on sale in December of 2005. The album will become a New Year's gift for all those who are in love with Sasha Anokhina and Nastia Kotova. 2 CD's from the output of the album will be personally delivered to the hands of Sasha and Nastia's idols. Together with the CD's, the idols will receive video's of the Tema Girls giving them a New Year's message.

...A press conference devoted to the output of Tema's first album will happen in the presence of doctors, which will connect Sasha and Nastia to medical devices which measures their pulse, changes of body temperatures and the retina of their eyes. In essence, these devices will be LIE DETECTORS.

...All journalists will have the opportunity to ask the Tema Girls questions, while monitoring the data from the devices on a screen. They will be able to see if it is the TRUTH or LIES that the Tema girls are saying.

This press conference is an innovation in the world of show business. Before, anyone from actors to music groups could not, or did not want to prove the truthfulness in their words. We are proud that Tema will be the first group in Russian to hold a press conference like this so far.

...We hope that you think of many interesting questions to ask the singing fans between now and December. In the future, you will be informed about the location and time of this press conference.

Source: http://supertema.ru/en/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*shakes head* .. Ivan Ivan .. look what have you done to your fellow russians. Great idea anyway. Should be used on all politicians during press conference.

dollparts3000
08-03-2005, 02:39
I like that first song, 'kto esli ne ya'
It's really catchy
but the problem is the girls don't have much chemistry together
and they are not very sexual
They are not ugly and the blond was is attractive but they are not very sexy.
Lena and Yulia were sexy and they were good actresses.
They pulled of the Lesbian thing really well so much so that people questioned if they were really lesbians.
I don't think Tema have the same type of chemistry.
Yulia had a lot of sexuality and Lena had a very radiant smile and sexy hair.
It's not that Tema are ugly or flat.
If Lena and Yulia were flatter, they would probably still have a lot of chemistry.
Kate Hudson is sexy and she's flat.
I think it is the confidence factor.
Tema just don't have the energy of tatu.
Their music is fun and that song is good but where's the sincerity?
Where's the emotion?
Where's the sexual tension?

Taty_rox
24-03-2005, 01:57
Davay splyusuemsya
Ya sdelayu vse - Had it but had to Reformat comp :(
Eto tema-a-a!

does anyone know where I can get those songs, by any chance?

haku
15-05-2005, 00:29
I just noticed those Tema pics...

one (http://www.ultratop.ru/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showgall&gid=9&offset=0&orderby=dateD)
two (http://www.ultratop.ru/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showgall&gid=9&offset=12&orderby=dateD)
three (http://www.ultratop.ru/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showgall&gid=9&offset=24&orderby=dateD)
four (http://www.ultratop.ru/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showgall&gid=9&offset=36&orderby=dateD)
five (http://www.ultratop.ru/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showgall&gid=9&offset=48&orderby=dateD)

...were they in some kind of competition, because they seem to have won a lot of medals. :gigi:

11Russia
18-05-2005, 00:10
New video from Tema:
Eto Tema-a-a!
http://music.1mp.ru/tema/klip_eto_tema.wmv

***I don't like this video the girls looks very corny...
and Shapovalov very pervert!! x-x :blabla: ***

НЕФОРМАТ
26-05-2005, 09:18
"RADIATSIYA" - "RADIATION"
DEMO VERSION - http://www.supertema.ru/music/TEMA_Radiacia.mp3

11Russia
26-05-2005, 16:46
:D nice song

thegurgi
26-05-2005, 17:41
jeez, the frustrating thing about Tema is that the songs are solid and good, great sound and harmonies ( i still hate what they did to Lyubov Vnutrivenno ) ... but the image sucks, seriously. Never has a group suffered from image like Tema, they're trying so hard to create an image, but i think if they just went with the music and not some strange theory about what it takes to become a star, i think they could be successful (i'm not sure of their success i honestly don't think they're as big as anyone here would think they are) ... the videos were aweful, that's the first thing they have to rectify ... and maybe get some professional stylists in there... haha

Radiatisya is good... the lyrics are a bit strange ( i actually understand about 75% of this song )

11Russia
26-05-2005, 18:47
jeez, the frustrating thing about Tema is that the songs are solid and good, great sound and harmonies ( i still hate what they did to Lyubov Vnutrivenno ) ... but the image sucks, seriously. Never has a group suffered from image like Tema, they're trying so hard to create an image, but i think if they just went with the music and not some strange theory about what it takes to become a star, i think they could be successful (i'm not sure of their success i honestly don't think they're as big as anyone here would think they are) ... the videos were aweful, that's the first thing they have to rectify ... and maybe get some professional stylists in there... haha

Radiatisya is good... the lyrics are a bit strange ( i actually understand about 75% of this song )

Yes, their image sucks! They're talented and have great songs.
I hate the Lyubov Vnutrivenno but the video version sucks!
I don't know what's their "image" ... 2 girls that love their "Idols"?
Whats that? :confused:
They should be just to talented girls trying to prove that they are Tema and they sing thats all!

haku
11-07-2005, 03:23
Tema seems to have a new web site here (http://www.te-ma.ru/).

That new song Radyatsya is available here (http://www.te-ma.ru/radiaition.mp3).

None of their other audio/video material seems to be available anymore. I'll advise people who have Tema songs/vids on their hard drives to keep them safe coz they may become very rare material.

itsme22
17-07-2005, 22:18
TEMA is over

denial
18-07-2005, 03:46
Tema is over? why?

RowerB
18-07-2005, 06:29
^ It’s a bit complicated, but basically their manager has sacked them. It seems they may continue as te-ma while the manager forms a new project called tema. For details see tatu.fatal.ru, here:
http://www.tatu.fatal.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=862&view=findpost&p=112995

taturocks8
18-07-2005, 12:51
Thanks haku :)

denial
19-07-2005, 06:09
Thanks RowerB .. : )

The problem with TEMA is they don't have someone like Yulia Volkova.

haku
22-07-2005, 16:07
Tema has updated their home page (http://www.te-ma.ru/).

Black in woman
24-07-2005, 13:31
Where I can find video "klip_eto_tema.wmv" now ?

taturocks8
24-07-2005, 15:32
thanks haku it looks really nice. :)

itsme22
28-09-2005, 15:38
does anyone happen to have the lyrics to their song "dnevnik"?

Юлян Julian
15-10-2005, 05:21
Hey, i have a demo for "Lyudi Invalidy"
but its not tATu singing, someone said it was Tema.
is that true?

Oh and whats all the stuff on the site say :p

Blakeich
19-10-2005, 23:36
hear is a demo of the new tema girls. thanks to freddy

New TEMA Girls, Alia & Mari

The first song from the new TEMA has been recorded. It's called "Pozvonyu" (I'll Call). One of the singers in the new structure of the group is named Alia, and she's a war correspondant for the RIA news angency, in Russia.
She reports on hot stories in Russia, and takes business trips with Alexander Ivanov (the Russian Minister of Defence.) In this song, you'll hear the voice of the other girl, named Mari. Mari is Japanese, and you can plainly hear her speaking Japanese in the song. What is it about? You'll learn that a little bit later.
There are now musicians in the TEMA group. You can learn their names, and see their photos after TEMA's official website returns with it's new design. You'll also learn a lot of interesting and unusual facts about the talents and abilities of Alia and Mari.
Why can't you see the photos of the new TEMA Girls? First, it's connected with Alia's work. Second, Mari's father (the owner of a large Japanese newspaper) has not yet authorized the use of Mari's photos to be promoted. Most likely, the situation for fans will change by January, and you'll be able to see the new TEMA Girls.
The last thing that can be said about this song "Pozvonyu" is that it was written on behalf of a girl, who betraid a friend. Obviously, some fans of TEMA might guess that this song was written about the reasons the old TEMA Girls are no longer in the project, and they would be right. The song was written, because of this.

http://music.1mp.ru/tema/mp3/tema_pozvonu_64kbps_22050Hz.mp3

Sean Jon
21-10-2005, 01:45
these girls are sooo much better! I really hope these girls make it!

taturocks8
21-10-2005, 02:46
I agree :) maybe they can make it.

Xag
24-10-2005, 02:31
whoo today was TEMA day... been reading about them, searching for pics and downloading songs, getting to fully understand what was the story...

...and well, "Kto esli ne ya" I just amazing!!! i whished t.A.T.u had made that one, becouse its a really great song.

As for the former two girls well, they sang ok, but i really diidnt fall for the looks. I heard they are now named NKV... anyone knows any site for them?

As for the new girls, they do sound amazing, i love one of them i japanese... is sucha cool language, i wish i get to see them soon ^_^

haku
24-10-2005, 02:42
I heard they are now named NKV... anyone knows any site for them?DNK, their temp site (http://www.te-ma.ru/) is still working, i guess they will launch a new site with an appropriate 'DNK' url at some point.

Blakeich
03-11-2005, 14:16
here is a demo that freddy the official english lyrics writter asked me to record so he could send it to maughly and see how it sounds so he can fix it. now this is not a good quality version and i haven't got the best of voices and some of the lyrics have now changed. but maughly liked it and posted it onto the official website www.supertema.ru
http://www.supertema.ru/mp3/TEMA_I_ll_call.mp3

midori
03-11-2005, 16:52
i like tatu more

Blakeich
18-12-2005, 23:33
group DNK will be back soon with a brand new website layout.

volkovito
16-02-2006, 22:57
Please can raise the video RADIATION of the group DNK (TEMA) at least that it(he,she) exists I saw it in a page but the audio a fans but the video was singing it if it(he,she) was..

dare2dream28
09-03-2006, 06:01
Does anyone have the mp3 that was linked in the first post of this thread? I know it's weird, but I've been wanting to hear that song for some reason. Odd. Anyways, I'd give much thanks (and rep ;) ) to anyone that could post it for me. :)

SnegIdot
09-03-2006, 06:15
Кто, если не я?: http://te-ma.ru/mp3/fanatka/get.php?id=Track03.mp3

Кто, если не я? (kuroedov's mix): http://te-ma.ru/mp3/fanatka/get.php?id=Track10.mp3

[от: http://www.te-ma.ru/]

dare2dream28
09-03-2006, 20:23
SnegIdot, Spaciiiiiiiiiiiiba!!! Thanks so much! That's exactly what I was looking for. :D

QueenBee
13-03-2006, 17:11
LOL, I love it how they're trying to be all controversial and stuff ("Victory! Japan surrenders!", a certain use of middle fingers etc.) but it just makes them look stupid. :laugh:

Tango
13-03-2006, 21:22
My translater isn't good, but I understood from the "DNK" site that their new theme is war? :blabla: And that the name of their new album is "Peace, Door, Ball"??? :blabla:

Okay... The old girls are just kind of weird.

QueenBee
13-03-2006, 21:24
http://www.te-ma.ru/f.jpg

So someone is shooting them in the picture, and they're like "Man screw you"?

http://www.te-ma.ru/icons.gif

Yulia Volkova's what? :confused:

Tango
13-03-2006, 21:42
http://www.te-ma.ru/f.jpg

So someone is shooting them in the picture, and they're like "Man screw you"?

If someone pointed a gun at me, I'd run away, not give them the finger... I'm sure most people would LOL. Is it just me, or is the one on the right look about ten years older then she was in all those old tema pics? :confused:

QueenBee
13-03-2006, 21:45
or is the one on the right look about ten years older then she was in all those old tema pics?
I agree! I think she kind of looks like those people who do so much drugs that they age really fast and then turn plain ugly.

Not saying she did drugs, she just looks that way :laugh: (in that photo)
Maybe it's just the wind and lighting and angle and stuff. ;)

Mute_Clouds
15-03-2006, 06:50
Maybe it's just the wind and lighting and angle and stuff

Hahaha, lots and lots of wind.

Have they come out with anything new? Or has Russia ex-communicated them for trying too hard? :bum:

xAll_My_Lovex
18-03-2006, 04:45
Can anyone provide me with songs they've done that weren't on Prosto Ya Fanatka? Preferably in high quality, please? Thanks!

TaTy_DuDe
19-03-2006, 08:12
WoW holy negativity XD

Tango
26-03-2006, 20:39
Is this it? :confused:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pM4_q6bugqw&search=tema%20radiation

Obie
08-04-2006, 17:11
Hi, someone could plz upload Tema's songs,,, the links are dead,I just could download Kto esli ne ya?, eto tema, radiatsya and Pozvovyus (by new tema girls),,,,,,, and do you know anything about new tema team.........

Obie
08-04-2006, 18:59
Ít's too simple,,,, they should have done a better one.... tatu still rules

QueenBee
08-04-2006, 19:22
Lol, I giggle everytime I see those girls.

robbie
08-04-2006, 19:36
Those girls are so nonsensical and ridiculous. I think they want to be more popular than Tatu like Via-gra. :lol:
This clip looks like fan-made, cause there are many Tatu's video parts. I don't like it, so unprofessional. One word: shit. (Sorry for Tema's fans).

angelmouse
17-04-2006, 13:49
It's still there:

http://te-ma.ru/mp3/fanatka/

Obie
18-04-2006, 22:13
It's still there:

http://te-ma.ru/mp3/fanatka/

No it's not!,, thanks anyway

Rachel
18-04-2006, 23:10
Works for me :confused:

taturocks8
19-04-2006, 08:52
its works for me too. What song were you after?

Obie
26-04-2006, 17:54
its works for me too. What song were you after?

I found it,,, now it works ,, thanks!

I've been searching for tema's lyrics,,,, does anyone have them?????????????????

Blakeich
01-05-2006, 19:43
Thats because that is a fan made clip and is not official clip

Blakeich
02-05-2006, 21:34
here is official radiatsiya clip

http://te-ma.ru/video/get.php?id=radiationdivx.avi

Enjoy

Ryzhov
03-05-2006, 04:35
Stupid video of spoiled brats.

volkovito
04-05-2006, 01:37
Thanks blakeich2005""!!!

dradeel
26-05-2006, 20:07
I checked out t.A.T.u.'s myspace and checked out some of the bands that were recommended there that sounded like t.A.T.u.

Either way, TE-MA is the band. I've downloaded the 4 songs listed on their myspace-site: www.myspace.com/temagirls

I thought Radiatsia were super. Not as good as t.A.T.u. of course :) but not far from it! I really liked this. I think russian electro pop with a female duo is something my brain really enjoys. Hahahaha. Anyways, they'v released an album called "Prosto Ya Fanatka", but I've been unable to find any more songs than the 4 from their myspace-site. Heh.. Anyone? :D

danny
26-05-2006, 21:07
dradeel

try that: http://te-ma.ru/mp3/fanatka/

dradeel
26-05-2006, 21:16
danny - I just thought that was some player, but I thought I'd check it once more since you mentioned it, and now I discovered the litte download-buttons :p Thanks. Hehehe.

Edit: Lol, I didn't see someone already had looked for TE-MA in the post right before mine. HAhahaha... *bah!*

midori
05-07-2006, 20:31
anyone still got any links for tema songs?

Blakeich
07-07-2006, 19:20
I will upload them 1 at a time.

Blakeich
08-07-2006, 01:00
01. Dangerous
http://rapidshare.de/files/25215888/01.Dangerous.mp3.html
02. Eto Tema
http://rapidshare.de/files/25230071/02._Eto_tema__It_s_the_subject_.mp3.html
03. Kto esli ne ya
http://rapidshare.de/files/25232132/03._Kto_esli_ne_ya__Who_if_not_me_.mp3.html
04. Fanatka
http://rapidshare.de/files/25232718/04._Fanatka__Kuroedov_s_mix___Fan_.mp3.html
05. Ya sdelayu vsyo
http://rapidshare.de/files/25233209/05._Ya_sdelayu_vsyo__I_shall_make_all_.mp3.html
06. Lyubov' Vnutrivenno
http://rapidshare.de/files/25233565/06._Lyubov__Vnutrivenno__Love__intravenously_.mp3. html
07. Eto vsyo to
http://rapidshare.de/files/25234017/07._Eto_vsyo_to__It_s_all_that_.mp3.html

kajiki
11-07-2006, 17:22
Say, were there ever any songs named Kak Zhit', Moya Sud'ba and V Belom Tumane? Even just leaked demos? If they exist, I'd really like to have them...

Man, since the second incarnation of Tema failed, Tema/TE-MA/TE-MI/DNK sure seem to be going nowhere fast. It's like all the steam just blew off.

Blakeich
11-07-2006, 21:45
They are busy recording new material.

midori
12-07-2006, 21:24
thank you for the songs

Zvezdi
19-07-2006, 17:11
Could somebody please, please upload all of TEMA's songs? (On anything but rapidshare ;))

Thanks heaps!! =)

Tango
20-07-2006, 23:24
Hey, could someone please upload "Radiatsia"... Doesnt matter what site :)

- Tigoo
30-09-2006, 15:15
Music

Prosto Ya Fanatka:
Dangerous (http://upload2.net/page/download/ShYgp4y77By696W/Dangerous.mp3.html)
Eto Tema (http://upload2.net/page/download/fVypZEG2lTu1b9H/EtoTema.mp3.html)
Kto,Esli ne Ya? (http://upload2.net/page/download/UYKjdzNKrYtMPuL/KtoEsliNeya.mp3.html)
Fanatka [Kuroedov's Mix] (http://upload2.net/page/download/iEe8Kt10qXBOSAK/Fanatkakuredovsmix.mp3.html)
Devochka (http://upload2.net/page/download/k1DU0GjNgABzdhU/YaSdelayuVsyo.mp3.html)
Lyubov' Vnutrienno (http://upload2.net/page/download/8DOcAowroMeQrXg/LyubovVnutrivenno.mp3.html)
Eto Vse to (http://upload2.net/page/download/VJaotaVDO35fs8m/EtoVseto.mp3.html)
Teper Ya Odna (http://upload2.net/page/download/FjEEsMe6bqDONih/TeperyaneOdna.mp3.html)
Dnevink (http://upload2.net/page/download/O7UAH1d43v5zpQu/Dnevnik.mp3.html)
Kto, Esli ne Ya? [Kuroedov's Mix] (http://upload2.net/page/download/9QZibjDFrvBVOdZ/KtoEsliNeYaKuredovsRemix.mp3.html)
Fanatka 2005 (http://upload2.net/page/download/vl3H7B1k4d0Y2XY/Fanatka2005.mp3.html)
Eto Tema [DJ Fan Mix] (http://upload2.net/page/download/kBKaKLjdhAzImeM/EtoTemaDjFam.mp3.html)

Remixes:
Kto, Esli ne Ya? [sky mix] (http://upload2.net/page/download/4kkbWBV3NZ1bPsj/Ktoskyrmx.mp3.html)
Eto Tema [Guitar Efects] (http://upload2.net/page/download/IaAO0JZN150LO3I/EtoTemaGuittarEffects.mp3.html)
Radiatsia [La tortura Mix] (http://upload2.net/page/download/wb6HcS0YLMNBOtU/Radiation_featuring_la_tortura.mp3.html)
Eto Tema [Saharoff Project Mix] (http://upload2.net/page/download/VBtmgsW67N16oEX/EtoTemaSaharoffProjectMix.mp3.html)

Demos:
Lyubov Vnutrvenno (http://upload2.net/page/download/mHGieI2dxDQa6ut/LjuboivVnutrivennoOriginalVersion.wma.html)
Fanatka (http://upload2.net/page/download/obAUkEscIPFoQAI/Fanatkademo.mp3.html)
Eto Tema (http://upload2.net/page/download/obAUkEscIPFoQAI/Fanatkademo.mp3.html)

Others:
Radiatsia (http://upload2.net/page/download/sLK2njGiEgaCHWP/Radiatsia.mp3.html)
Menya Vstavlyaet (http://upload2.net/page/download/aJwtzakexY2Hacv/MenyaVstavlyaet.mp3.html)
Davai Splyusuemsya (http://upload2.net/page/download/l70VXn6tvAAv48i/DavaiSplyusuemsya.mp3.html)
Kto, esli ne ya? [Vocals] (http://upload2.net/page/download/p6vMpVMzZanRHoU/KtoEsliNeyaVocals.mp3.html)
Radiatsia [Wrog's Karaoke] (http://upload2.net/page/download/NxbxogEOyo7xCXy/RadiatsyaWrogsKaraokeVersion.mp3.html)

;)

QueenBee
30-09-2006, 15:19
- Tigoo, oh my gosh that's awesome... thanks very much :D

- Tigoo
30-09-2006, 21:26
I like the video "Radiation" :)

- Tigoo
30-09-2006, 21:53
Videos

Live:
Kto, Esli ne Ya? [Live on Kristal Kasino] (http://upload2.net/page/download/3RyaMe1QCAzMB0R/KtoEsliNeYa_Live.wmv.html)
Eto Tema [Live on Kristal Kasino] (http://upload2.net/page/download/ToptakfxSBDvZuz/EtoTemaLIVE.wmv.html)
Devochka (http://upload2.net/page/download/CxSaVVMKsIaPKkZ/DevochkaLive.wmv.html)

Official Clip:
Eto Tema (http://upload2.net/page/download/IsKSKhRNLyN3kZL/EtoTema_Klip.wmv.html)
Lyubov Venutrienno (http://upload2.net/page/download/2ZGAFRSJXWAcgZZ/Vnutrivenno_Klip.wmv.html)
Radiatsia (http://te-ma.ru/video/get.php?id=radiationdivx.avi)

Fan-Made:
Fanatka (http://savefile.com/files/269430)
Eto Tema - Subtitles Portuguese Brazil (http://upload2.net/page/download/9QjYFunRuD8M31B/EtoTema.wmv.html) {my language xD}

Others:
Na Kunikulax (http://upload2.net/page/download/hLcT7thBe1uor7G/NaKanikulax.wmv.html)
Sasha and Nastya at House - 3 in 1 (http://upload2.net/page/download/yCes1tsPCsLqKQU/TEMYemCasa.wmv.html)
Radiatsia Rain [Little Making-of] (http://upload2.net/page/download/yeiz89WFrOMat7E/TEMYrain.wmv.html)
Sasha and Nastya with Mr. Maloy (http://savefile.com/files/269493)
Bitten (http://upload2.net/page/download/zkdJ0I4nqoQn1Ie/TEMYBitten.wmv.html")
Tabletki Motor (http://upload2.net/page/download/hsk4OfM829ChePT/TabletkiMotor.wmv.html)

They are lacking some videos that I do not have. Somebody could make upload for me?

- Tigoo
09-10-2006, 16:11
I found this list of video of the TEMA in the Internet:

* Devochka (live)
* Kto esli ne ya remix (cristal live)
* Tabletki ot Nimfetki
* Tema na Kanikulax
* Tema at home part 1
* Tema at home part 2
* Akcia
* Hotym Zima
* Bremany nyet

Already I tired to ask for the Hotym Zima.
It is impossible that nobody has.
If some will have, Please places in rapidshare for me.

Somebody has the complete Tabletki?

That video they are these: Akcia and Bremany nyet? :help:
Thanks if someone to answer.

crazy malchik
09-10-2006, 16:30
I don't like them... I... Think that they're envious of t.A.T.u so they sing song styles like t.A.T.u, also Te-Ma is like Ta-Tu, they also have song Dangerous, if I'm right, beacuse I don't want to listen to them... :mad:

- Tigoo
09-10-2006, 16:49
I believe that never I will have these videos, I go to commit suicide xDDDD³

I don't like them... I... Think that they're envious of t.A.T.u so they sing song styles like t.A.T.u, also Te-Ma is like Ta-Tu, they also have song Dangerous, if I'm right, beacuse I don't want to listen to them...

you already it heard the girls?

crazy malchik
09-10-2006, 19:01
one song... don't like it... :mad: bitches! :mad: oops!

QueenOfLesbania
09-10-2006, 19:20
how did you come up with "bitches" after one song?? gees.. that's like saying i hate paris hilton after the first single - oh wait, i do :yes: but then to be fair i hated her before she decided to annoy me further by "singing" as well.

- Tigoo
10-10-2006, 01:04
Ours, what they had made you to offend they thus?

crazy malchik
10-10-2006, 21:10
i can like their music, but i don't like them. well, i don't like their music, and i don't like them, because, they do things tatu do, they can't come up with something new! :confused: :mad:

TaTy_DuDe
11-10-2006, 18:19
:rolleyes: Alot of people feed off of others ideas, Thats how it works i guess. I like Tema in fact i just got done downloading a few more of there songs :) they have a very interesting sound to them.

Tango
11-10-2006, 23:31
Well I really like the song "Radiatsia" by the original girls. But now I think, the whole computerized girl thing is a little strage...

- Tigoo
12-10-2006, 15:11
i can like their music, but i don't like them. well, i don't like their music, and i don't like them, because, they do things tatu do, they can't come up with something new!

Ok. :rolleyes:

- Tigoo
17-10-2006, 18:57
I heard to speak that the name of the new group of sasha and nastya is kutas. Somebody knows if it is really?

QueenBee
18-10-2006, 17:45
LOL Kutas!
*giggles*

Blakeich
18-10-2006, 18:39
трансформатора Box / Transformer box

robbie
18-10-2006, 18:50
the name of the new group of sasha and nastya is kutas

LMAAAAAAAAOOOOOOO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fallen_Angel
18-10-2006, 19:13
can i ask what Kutas means???

QueenBee
18-10-2006, 19:15
Why_am_i, in Polish it's a vulgar way of saying "dick" ;)

Fallen_Angel
18-10-2006, 19:16
Why_am_i, in Polish it's a vulgar way of saying "dick" ;)

loool now i know why everybody is laughng lmao thanks for telling me QueenBee;)

- Tigoo
18-10-2006, 19:47
I heard to also speak трансформатора Box / Transformer box, but now I was in doubt. I looked the two names in google and it did not appear nothing on Sasha and Nastya. :confused:

Kutas is really funny! :D

Fallen_Angel
19-10-2006, 03:02
^ that could be because they dont have a site of there own until they have a new song or album out some managers dont put sites up until they have a single out :)

- Tigoo
19-10-2006, 04:06
Thanks, I wait that soon they appear new notice.

Last notice of them here (http://www.shoowbiz.ru/news/9240.html).

Translation:

Group "TEMA" come back under another name!

The duet "TEMA" a structure of Sasha Anokina and Nastya Kotova have started to record new songs. While working names of the 2 are only known, There are tracks "Devochka-problema" (Girl Problem) and "Zdes' vse chuzhie", which, According to the representatives of the duet, It will be possible to hear in September in Open Aire one of the widely known youth magazines. At the same time the duet will release there New Name.

Lets remind you, That last years conflict between producers of the group "TEMA"saw the withdrawl of their songs from rotation on federal radio stations, full interdiction on the use of the Trade mark "TEMA" and releasing of the album "Fanatka" happened.

No obligations on promotion and management of the duet were incured by musical PR Manager Alexander Bondarev, acquaintance which brought popularity to the girls 2 years ago. And all work on the sounding have been assigned to the young shoulders and "Eccentric Arranger" "KratOz", and have already had time to make losts of remixes with the russian artists.

Source: tatu.fatal.ru forum.

shagratha
19-10-2006, 18:16
O that's excellent news, I feared TEMA was over :) I'm looking forward to their new music!