PDA

View Full Version : have u seen it???

warx
24-03-2004, 04:32
hey guys...have u seen "monster"....by chalize theron and christina ricci....man....it was horrible...so depressing...:o
if u hvnt....u should!!! i swear to god u dnt regret it!! hehehehehe

and tell me waht u think about it....:lalala::p

shizzo
24-03-2004, 04:37
I'm waiting for its DVD release. :D

But, I do have to admit that for a female, Charlize Theron is
raaaaather attractive. ;-)

cirrus
24-03-2004, 06:15
Oooo cniaju, you like Charlize too? :D I think she's rather.....how do you say?..... HOT. :rose:

I was gonna see "Monster" this last weekend, but opted instead for the new "Dawn of the Dead." :p Perhaps this weekend. It's definitely up there on my list :done:

rosh
24-03-2004, 07:09
ah charleeeez , onse benoni bokkkieeeeee :)[our darling of benoni, an east rand town in johannesburg south africa]

she got a lot of digs here back home in sa about that fake american accent of hers that she uses even after hours and when the cameras arent rolling :) hehe

i guess american audiences wouldnt like her afrikaans tinged english accent [she grew up being afrikaans speaking]

havent seen the movie, not sure i want to. i finally say the magdalene sisters this weekend and damn was that depressing!!!

has anyone seen it ? its about the magdalene laundromats that were operational in ireland for over 150 yrs where "wayward girls" were sent to by the roman catholic church with the permission of their fathers. these girls were sent for being seen as whores, for being raped [it was always their fault if they were raped], for having children out of wedlock, or even for being too pretty or flirting with boys.

its a really hard hitting gut wrenching movie which left me feeling ... bewildered that people can do this to other people ... there is more to the story than my short synopsis, but if you havent seen it and youre in the mood for drama based on true events, go and rent it.

warx
25-03-2004, 04:27
so...u guys hd a thing for chalize???hehehe:gigi:
in this movie...charlize is not that attractive...i mean her hair ws weird...then she got no eyebrows...then man her teeth...its lie EEEeEEEEeeeeeeeWWWW!!!!
then $#%##&^%$#...u should see it for ur self...:D

bt the story....man....:done:
they say...u can do anything for luv...hmmmm...think again....:lalala:

Unplugged
25-03-2004, 05:43
I've seen it and I loved it, it was great :D

Charlize is really good, and Christina Ricci too. :yes: And they're both hot. Well, not Charlize in THAT movie :laugh: But yeah ;)

taty994945
25-03-2004, 07:35
i havent seen it :(

teeny
25-03-2004, 15:54
It'll premiere tomorrow late in Denmark but not the official one yet.. only a one night preview at a cinema in Copenhagen.

Since the download should be ready in a few more hours, I guess, that I can wait a little longer to see it in the cinema.

edit: yiks.. after viewing it I think I better watch Cider House Rules tomorrow. Just to remove the mental image of Charlize in my head right now :none:
It was a good movie though. Really sad and scary..