PDA

View Full Version : The Five-Minute Guide to Lesbians

XtremeHollywood
23-03-2004, 07:06
Esquire Magazine Scans:

First Page (http://members.aol.com/lnegunmnn/images/esquire1.jpg)

Second Page (http://members.aol.com/lnegunmnn/images/esquire2.jpg)

It's a good read.

rosh
23-03-2004, 07:50
hehe funnnyyyyyyyy =)

they forgot a category -- geek lesbian who has long hair, is a label queen, has short nails and thinks body hair is very iffy :P

shizzo
24-03-2004, 04:42
I have that issue. :eek:

rosh
24-03-2004, 07:29
cniaju which one ? that youre really a lesbian / a geek / think body hair is iffy ? hehe .

we are having a shavethon [where you either have to shave your head or dye your hair in the name of raising money for cancer], i am loathe to shave my head as my hair keeps my ears nice and warm :) and i dont want to dye it as im the only person i know who has never dyed her hair ... altho ive wanted to. somehow dyeing my hair black -- i doubt anyone will even notice ! hehe. i think i will make a donation instead :)

altho i think i would like the goth lesbian look ... yummy !!! :)

coolasfcuk
24-03-2004, 16:22
Originally posted by rosh
as im the only person i know who has never dyed her hair ... altho ive wanted to.

:gigi: now you can say that you know ANOTHER one! hehe, Ive never dyed my hair as well.... but Ive also wanted to... like for example - bright red, after seeing Run Lola Run.... :laugh: ...

about the scans.... hmmmm... i am not sure if i should laugh or cry at their pathetic categorizing... and .... generalizing. :hmmm:

rosh
24-03-2004, 19:19
coolies you can only laugh :) at other peoples stupidity, not ignorance.

ah the chick in run lola run looks hot tho :) ive always wanted to dye my hair black but everyone says it wont suit me cos it will just accentuate my paleness. well that was THEN, i have a tan now =)

i have every colour in my hair anyway, bit of blonde, mostly dark brown with red patches, and underneath the newest growth is just about black :)

taty994945
25-03-2004, 07:24
that girl has red hair

rosh
25-03-2004, 09:12
taty994945 : yes i know that. i wasnt talking about her though. i was talking about me.

taty994945
25-03-2004, 10:05
rosh, you shouldn't pay attention to my comments, they are very silly.

rosh
25-03-2004, 10:06
taty994945 then why do you make them ... ?

taty994945
25-03-2004, 10:09
because im an attention seeking loser

rosh
25-03-2004, 11:49
Originally posted by taty994945
because im an attention seeking loser

oh well at least you are honest about it. please try to keep your posts more on topic. i am not attacking you in the least so dont take this the wrong way but it seems that a lot of your posts have more to do with trying to increase the number of posts under your name than to actually contribute any thoughts to the forum and the various threads. i know we are all guilty of making off topic posts at some point or another but yours seem to be increasing at quite a rate :(

mods : if i have in any way overstepped any boundaries, please let me know. if i have, i apologise in advance.

teeny
25-03-2004, 15:34
the q/a thread can have something to do with the increasing number of posts too :D

Anyway count me in at the never dyed hair club. Must have got something to do with it being too much trouble and that I wouldn't know which color to choose.

Anyway will read the article right away.

Mossopp
26-03-2004, 19:28
When I was a moody, angry teenager I dyed my hair black for over 3 years. It took me almost as long to get rid of it afterwards. Never dye your hair black unless you're prepared for it to stay that colour for a long time!
Now I'm a moody, angry twenty-something I can no longer be bothered with dying my hair and so wear a baseball cap most of the time instead!

cirrus
26-03-2004, 21:54
the first time I dyed my hair was in eight grade and it came out bright Run Lola Run red! :D I was the only kid in school who had weird hair. SInce then, it's been black, red, brown, blonde, blue. Now it looks normal.

QueenBee
26-03-2004, 22:24
*Part of never-dyed-hair club*

teeny
27-03-2004, 00:28
lol @ "Part of never-dyed-hair club"
*thinking about adding something to sig*

so wear a baseball cap most of the time instead
caps :dead: :liplick:

kishkash
27-03-2004, 00:51
:( i can't be part of the group...i dyed my hair once LOL i have to say i prefer my natural color more :p

haku
27-03-2004, 01:49
LOL, i didn't know that women with natural hair color still existed in this day and age. :spy:

I like dyed hair, preferably red... :liplick:

Veggie Delite
27-03-2004, 01:53
i had all the colors except red... but i'm too old for that again :( but black lasted only a few weeks, then it washed out and my hair got a lighter shade. :ithink:

rosh
27-03-2004, 11:05
looks like i can start my own "never been dyed" club ;) who wants to join !? hehe :gigi:

teeny
27-03-2004, 11:19
I do :D *raises hand*

Mossopp
27-03-2004, 15:22
Originally posted by TLFdk
caps :dead: :liplick:

Seriously? I never realised that some people considered baseball caps sexy... :confused:
Wow, someone actually thinks that something I do is attractive!
*dies of shock*

teeny
27-03-2004, 16:49
I killed, mossopp :none:

I don't even know where to start talking about caps.. :liplick:

edit:A picture says more than words: The gift from QB (http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v41/queenofbees/Property_of_Tina.gif) - thank you again, qb :rose:

ypsidan04
27-03-2004, 18:32
altho i think i would like the goth lesbian look ... yummy !!! :)

<------ *loves goth lesbian look* :lalala:

:D :love:
Originally posted by QueenBee
*Part of never-dyed-hair club*

Me too. But I've had fleeting ideas of doing so recently. Don't think I will tho.

rosh
27-03-2004, 20:15
Originally posted by ypsidan04
<------ *loves goth lesbian look* :lalala:

:D :love:

hehe cool now i dont feel so alone ;) ypsidan04 did you check kate beckinsale out as a vamp in the movie underworld ? oh my god ! she looked so HOT !!! =)

*drools away*

ypsidan04
29-03-2004, 03:19
hehe cool now i dont feel so alone ;) ypsidan04 did you check kate beckinsale out as a vamp in the movie underworld ? oh my god ! she looked so HOT !!! =)

*drools away*

One of these days I'll see that. :D