PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Annual TatySite.net Awards - !!! RESULTS !!!

haku
01-03-2004, 15:02
AND THE WINNERS ARE...

Best General Female Performance! * QueenBee *

Best General Male Performance! * freddie *

Best Moderator! * Echoed *

Most Helpful Member! * Real_Lesbian *

Best Avatar! * QueenBee *

Most Unpredictable Member! * darje *

Most Addicted to this Forum! * QueenBee *

Best Original Nickname! * sunny poison *

Best Looking Member! * Echoed *

Best Fan Fiction Writer! * parrish122 *

Most Changed! * haku *

Best Statement Maker! * forre *

Most Controversial Member! * katbeidar *

Most Predictable Member! * xena225 *

Best Member of the Year! * QueenBee * :10x:

Lena410
01-03-2004, 15:44
woo hoo!!! *cheers on all the winners*

Congrats to everyone who won :D ;P especially those I voted for :p who did I vote for? hm..

*cheers especially on her sis and bro*

crni
01-03-2004, 16:33
congratulations to all the winners! pretty much what i expected... ;)

nath
01-03-2004, 17:36
Congratulations to the Winners !!!! And a STANDING OVATION to the Little QUEEN: "Lady QUEENBEE !":heart:

Unplugged
01-03-2004, 17:43
Most Predictable Member! * xena225 *

xena225, congratulations for being predictable! :blabla: :laugh:

Best General Female Performance! * QueenBee *

Most Addicted to this Forum! * QueenBee *

Best Member of the Year! * QueenBee *

QUEENSKI! :coctail: Congratulations! :kwink:

Maybe now you will finally understand that we love you and you will show us your pic? :D *fingers crossed*

forre
01-03-2004, 18:23
QueenBee, You are the STAR!!! Kisses! :rose: Congratulations! :10x:

teeny
01-03-2004, 18:41
Originally posted by haku

Best Original Nickname! * sunny poison *
nooooooooo.. my "vote kish" campaing failed.. :bum:

Congrats to all the winners :rose: :10x:

This means we won't get to see chef Chris' thank you speech either.

Kate
01-03-2004, 19:19
Queenie, :love: you ttally deserved the award. I can't see any other person getting it.

*glad she voted for Queenski* :coctail:

Mossopp
01-03-2004, 19:38
Congratulations to all the winners.
Speech! Speech!!
:10x:

coolasfcuk
01-03-2004, 19:57
Eh haaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

congrats to the Winners... and of course....

*joins standing Ovation for lil QueenBee* [clap-clap-clap-clap-clap] :10x: our Star !

Originally posted by TLFdk
This means we won't get to see chef Chris' thank you speech either.
:gigi: and I had a new one prepared ... that's okie... will have to wait til next year... or... :gigi:

teeny
01-03-2004, 20:35
and I had a new one prepared ... that's okie... will have to wait til next year... or..
naaaa, will get to hear it when the hotties poll is finished :lady:
Otherwise you will have to apply for best thank you-award and just post the speech in there instead :lalala:

anyway: *joins mossopp* speech speech.. and try not to cry and avoid political messages.. :p

coolasfcuk
01-03-2004, 21:10
Originally posted by TLFdk
naaaa, will get to hear it when the hotties poll is finished
:gigi: naaaaah, I dont think I stand a chance... now that more sasha pix are out :D

forre
01-03-2004, 21:29
coolasfcuk, Oh-la-la .. what about an E.X.C.L.U.S.I.V.E. s.E.A.l. on them and a bunch of credits to the photographers? :lol: They are authentic, you know. ;)

Right, ppl. I wonder why sasha wasn't nominated. Is it a mistake or what?

haku
01-03-2004, 22:06
Originally posted by forre
Right, ppl. I wonder why sasha wasn't nominated. Is it a mistake or what?
No, it's not a mistake, no one nominated sasha. Like i said in the Best Looking thread, we got very few nominations for that award. A lot of people actually left the Best Looking line blank in their votes. I don't know why. :dknow:

Which gives me the opportunity to remind people that the nomination thread for the Tatysite Hotties (that was created precisely because people were not happy with the first nomination process) is still open.
So people, if you have not nominated yet, please do:
http://forum.tatysite.net//showthread.php?s=&threadid=6820

forre
01-03-2004, 22:19
haku, Good!

Now the thank you speech from me:

"Hi, everybody. It's an enormous pleasure to be here tonight to receive The Best Statement Maker award! Thank you all who voted and thanks to all fans! Thanks to the Academy and it's fantastic director Mr. Igor, for making it all possible. I also want to thank my family for giving me the courage to go on and to achieve it. It was my dream and now it came true. Thank you all and God bless TatySite.net!"

:10x:

coolasfcuk
01-03-2004, 22:21
forre, :lol: (edit: not directed @ your speach)

Originally posted by haku
No, it's not a mistake, no one nominated sasha. Like i said in the Best Looking thread, we got very few nominations for that award.
hehe I remember though :gigi: ...denial did ... but now when i checked back to make sure... she edited her post hehe.. and rolled her eyes at me :eek: (why so miss D? :kwink: )

But then again, what am i saying....i was being my lazy self and didnt even nominate at all ...but now i am thinking of editing my nomination post in the "Hotties" thread to - 20 times sasha :heh:

edit2: well... i know i didnt win, but i am still concidering recording a 'congratulations' speech... ;) ...just 'cause i really wanna do a speech... or someone that 'couldnt' attend would let me accept it on their behave? hehe....or i could just run through the stage... do a fast speech and get taken out by the guards ha ha ha

forre
01-03-2004, 22:46
Do we have a really good award for QueenBee? What about becoming a mod on the Island of Arts?

coolasfcuk,! QueenBee and the rest of the gang! What do you say?

I say, it's very logical to let the Member of the year try her communication skills in modding.

Editor
01-03-2004, 22:55
Congrats, Queenie. Well deserved. ;) j00 r0x0rz OMGWTFHAX!!111!1 (Etc. And, I'm down with Queenie being mod for the Island. Yuss.)

And thank you to all whom voted for me (I'm Echoed, by the by) as Best Moderator. Yes. I'm still on hiatus and thus using this account to post whatever I can, whenever I can. (If you're wondering why I'm doing this, read this (http://tatysite.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6823). :P) I'm glad that what I do means something to you all, because that's the only reason I ever bother to do any of it. For you. ^_^ A thank you would have been ample gratitude. I'm just flattered now, due to my recent absence, I don't feel deserving of it. Thank you. (I'd still want forre to win, solely for the fact that she gave herself a warning--I'm told--and that is THE bomb. Word.)

As for winning Best Looking Member... You're all crazy. Crazy, I tell you! Most of you don't even know what I look like. ...Not really. Okay, you wouldn't be able to pick me out from a crowd. :P Regardless, I'm flattered. Maybe it's a good thing you don't know what I look like. You might go positively blind with me having one eye and alien fingers. My real face is just horrendous. Ee! *Runs away with prize, covets and keeps forever, cackling madly.*

Okay. I'm done. I need sleep and to do homework and to work and to do internship and to not die in the process. ^_^'

You all have yourselves a fabulous day, week, month, and wish me luck on the whole not dying bit. А la prochaine!

~Echo.

coolasfcuk
01-03-2004, 23:02
Originally posted by forre
Do we have a really good award for QueenBee? What about becoming a mod on the Island of Arts?
:D Yes, Yes, YES! She deserves it.. and she has experience modding on that temp forum hehe :) so i say she's qualified

:10x: for queenski- the Mod!

nath
01-03-2004, 23:15
:heart:GOD SAVE THE QUEEEEENNNN! ....Hip HIP Hip HOURRRRAAAAAAA ! :heart:

sasha
02-03-2004, 01:40
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!! esp to sweet little QueenBee
GOD SAVE THE QUEEEEENNNN!...
Yeeeeeeees!!

coolie :rose: hahaha or i could just run through the stage... do a fast speech and get taken out by the guards ha ha ha yey that sounds more like it :laugh: *waiting for speach*

[B]forre[/]Right, ppl. I wonder why sasha wasn't nominated. Is it a mistake or what?
Yeah i wonder why :rolleyes: :laugh:

freddie
02-03-2004, 11:43
Khhmm... here's my speech then:

"I'd like to thank Echoed without who this award would not have been possible. I'd also like to thank Queenie for not being a man, cause then I'd have no chance whatsoever... She's like the LOTR of the tatysite.net awards :D
A big thank you goes out to Kate, for always inspiring me to reply to her posts and polls. You're a true inspration Kate.
Also I thank tatysite.net administration for being so diligent, tolerant, democratic and unbiased troughout these months. If all the worlds goverments were so understanding to individuals needs, mankind would surely be living in peace and harmony today. (We'd probably all be speaking chinese as well. *coughs* :D )
Anyway.....
Last but not least, I'd like to thank the whole tatysite.net community for being as great as it is and (most of it) so great to debate with. :)

Veggie Delite
02-03-2004, 13:02
Yo QueenBee is tha man :D

*throws qb in air*

congratulations to all the winners :)

QueenBee
02-03-2004, 18:07
2nd Annual Tatysite.net Awards / Location: Unknown

*Starts crying when the big screen zooms in on her after she finds out she has won* Omg omg omg! :eek: *Kisses all the members who have attended the ceremony (ALL the members)*

*Goes up to stage and trips on the little stairs but keeps walking until she comes up to Haku and receives the awards*

*Kisses Haku* ;)

*Goes up to the microphone and taps on it - tap tap* Ahem.. *Clears her throat*

Ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls and bois... It's an honor to be here tonight - with all of you - whom I love from the bottom of my heart :heart: And also, the ones of you who I hate like I've never hated before... Hahahaha, just kidding! *Everybody is quiet* Erm.. so... I wanna say thanks to EVERYBODY, not only those who have voted for me - but also those who make the forum what it is 'cause without them we wouldn't be the forum that we are! Of course, I really don't give a damn about them! Hahaha, no just kidding again.. *Coughs come from the audience* Erm.. so.. where was I? Oh yeah.. A big special thank you to Igor because without him we wouldn't even be here! And think of all the people who have inspired us here.. we wouldn't know them if it wasn't for Igor.. So Igor.. you are the greatest! I remember... when I came here in December 2002 I had just turned 13 years, and this year I am turning 15.. so you can imagine how long it has been! At first I didn't visit much, but one day I thought I should.. and so I did.. and look at all the wonderful friends I have now, friends that I would give everything for.. just to make them happy :D I wanna say hi to mom.. *Looks into camera* Hi mom! *Waves* And also, to all the people who are no longer here.. who left the forum for various reasons.. We miss you guys! But you know, life goes on... :rose: Thanks to everyone for giving me such a good time on Tatysite and let's hope this year will be great! You know, when I was born...

*Guards storm the stage - they come on stage from all ways - some even from the roof with ultra cool equipment*

...people told me.. that I would be NOTHING! My m...

*Gets taken by guard and pushed away*

...I LOVE YOU EVERYBODY!

*Curtains close*

*Applause*

*Standing ovations*

2nd Annual Tatysite.net Awards / Location: Afterparty

*Drunk* So.. y'know.. when I was young.. *Passes out*

Just kidding :D

Yes yes! That would be great and a complete honor!

j00 r0x0rz OMGWTFHAX!!111!1
I know hahahaah! Just kidding ;)

Maybe now you will finally understand that we love you and you will show us your pic?
Sure. :D

And a STANDING OVATION to the Little QUEEN: "Lady QUEENBEE !"
Nathalie! Thank you for being such an amazing person and teaching me so many things.. and for all the kind words you say about me! Thank you :heart:

Thank you EVERYEVERYEVERYBODY!!!! Roses for all of you 'cause I love you more than anything: :rose: x 3000

Unplugged
02-03-2004, 18:21
Hahahaha :lol: Great speech, Queenski! :done: :kwink:

And now, show us your pic, cutie! :liplick: :yes:

Lena410
02-03-2004, 18:30
Queenie :lol: the speach was awsome *rofl* congrats again *grins*

*starts chanting* we want to see your pic *giggles*

EDIT: I dedicate my 700th post to Queenie and all the other winners *giggles* I'm a goof I know *winks* :gigi: I never really thought I'd ever have 700 posts *lol*

Veggie Delite
02-03-2004, 19:29
oh yes, the PICTURE!!! no more excuses!

*spills a bucket of cold water on passed out QueenBee*

u can pass out after u post a picture :kwink:

Unplugged
03-03-2004, 01:29
oh yes, the PICTURE!!! no more excuses!

I agree, I agree. :yes: :heh: You promised, Queenski! :znaika: :p

u can pass out after u post a picture

:laugh: Or maybe WE will pass out after seeing her pretty face :love:

spyretto
03-03-2004, 02:36
{ posthumous speech }

Congrats to all winners...as for the real spy, just like Bill Murray, he leaves the building disgusted.:ill: :hmmm: :gigi: :coctail:

taty994945
03-03-2004, 04:24
spyretto is back from the dead! :eek: :D

Great speeches everyone. :p

Unplugged
03-03-2004, 15:13
Originally posted by spyretto
{ posthumous speech }

Congrats to all winners...as for the real spy, just like Bill Murray, he leaves the building disgusted.:ill: :hmmm: :gigi: :coctail:

:lol: Yeah, Bill Murray got a little pissed off... But come on, Sean Penn deserved it. I would have given it to both of them, but since only one can win :dknow:

shizzo
03-03-2004, 16:08
Congratulations to all those who won.

:rose:

It's an honor to know that you've had an impact on this
community and its members - you should all definitely be
proud of your achievements.

haku
04-03-2004, 02:29
Heeeheee, i've been kissed by QueenBee! *almost faints but remembers he has to accept his own award*

*coughs*

Well, i can't say i'm surprised, i was kinda expecting it. I can't say that i worked hard to get it either because i didn't, i never planned or even wanted to change, it just happened. I want to thank everyone who voted for me for the Most Changed Award even though i realize that most people didn't mean it in a good way. Actually, after reading that thread where people from all sides expressed their sadness because of how this forum has changed during those past months, i feel like people are pointing at me as the example of those bad changes.

*realizes that people are staring at him... gets paranoid and slowly backs away from thread*

coolasfcuk
04-03-2004, 03:26
haku, nah! I think the change is for the better :heh: so come back and finish your speech :gig: *throws flowers*

queenie :lol:

spy :kwink:

cirrus
04-03-2004, 03:54
no haku, like Coolio said it's a change for the better. :) I confess, I didn't know much about you a few months ago, but I really appreciate your presence now. Maybe it's better that you don't have that blind optimism and perhaps your attitude toward Lena has changed.... things are different now anyways. Some people here are constantly positive or negative, supportive or criticizing - so it's better to be objective and realistic. Plus, you have great things to add and now you share your new mastery of Russian! :gigi:

*clears throat*
so, yeah, you're cool :smoke:

It's an honor to know that you've had an impact on this community and its members - you should all definitely be proud of your achievements.
:coctail: I'll drink to that! :D

febrika
04-03-2004, 06:14
wohoo ! congrats lil queenie ! :rose:
and ur speech is :lol:
and ur picture? :D

nath
04-03-2004, 06:54
My Little QueenBee: Vдlkommen.. ;)...I taught you nothing 'cause , in your heart and your soul, you already know everything about the most precious valors of Life...
I have a lot of Respect for you QueenBee.
Love,

And don't be sad....SMIIIIILLLEEE...:D...Okay?...:done: Tender kisses

teeny
04-03-2004, 12:22
don't worry, haku. Don't think you are that changed. You still comment a lot and I enjoy reading the posts I read of yours.

If people find your change a bad thing they should stop and think for a while if your posting isn't more a remarkable thing to do. You've changed your view of some things, but have always been outspoken about it.

Think we've all changed. I stopped reading most threads in the tatu section and 99% of the time I got no clue whats going on in here. If anything my change would be a bad thing. I've stopped caring as much as I used to :none: or I grew up a bit or grew tired of it all..

*stops complaining and tries to think positive thoughts*

Veggie Delite
04-03-2004, 21:41
Haku, i'll always have a handkerchief for you! ;)

:rose:

QueenBee
05-03-2004, 19:08
Haku, that's nonsense! When you came here you were an amazing person, and after the change you are still as amazing as ever, if not more. I really loved you before the Anatomy and I really love you now, because you're still the person you were from the beginning, except your views have changed. You are really beautiful, generous, funny, intelligent and sensitive, and that's why we love you! So don't become something that people want you to be, be the person that YOU feel comfortable with being. The way you have changed is not bad at all, but you were sad and I am really happy that you feel better now. But you're as great as you always were - if not greater. :heart:

Congratulations!

kishkash
08-03-2004, 02:46
CONGRATS to everyone who won :rose: for all...and :hot sex: for all who dare :gigi:

Lux
09-03-2004, 08:57
*partying in lobby alone*

FINE. i'll just drink all this hpnotiq and belvadere on my own. *glugglugglug* :coctail:

:dead:

EDIT: congrats to ALL

Mossopp
09-03-2004, 19:46
Oooh, is the party still going?! :coctail:
*grabs some cans of Diamond White and dances with Lux in the lobby*

teeny
09-03-2004, 21:12
*returns from bathroom*
Hey did everyone else leave? dammit I leave for a sec doing someon... errhmmm.. something and everybody seems to have left.

*goes on about being nominated to most addictive member, and the person who won seems to have left the party early*
:p

QueenBee
09-03-2004, 21:16
*Is still at the party* Hellooo.. I'm standing by the food of course! *Munch munch* :D *Grabs Mossopp's ass and pushes everyone out on the dancefloor* :coctail:

Oh oh! *Hires strippers* :tel:

kishkash
09-03-2004, 21:16
dammit I leave for a sec doing someon
a sec eh :lol:

*smokes a few and observes 2 drunk ppl dancing*

teeny
09-03-2004, 21:21
Originally posted by kishkash
a sec eh :lol:
ok I didn't pay attention to the time, was too busy and all.. wait a sec.. you timed me? :spy:

*smokes a few and observes 2 drunk ppl dancing*
hehe should smoke a few cigs too if only I smoked.

*Is still at the party* Hellooo.. I'm standing by the food of course! *Munch munch*
Ahhh yeah there you are. Was just about to demand a revote or something. Guess you still deserve it then :kwink:

kishkash
09-03-2004, 21:24
ok I didn't pay attention to the time, was too busy and all.. wait a sec.. you timed me?
u said so urself :kwink:

hehe should smoke a few cigs too if only I smoked.
no one's talking about cigs here ;)

*Grabs Mossopp's ass and pushes everyone out on the dancefloor*
if dancefloor = lobbey im in *puts on ass shield so QB can't accost me and grabs 1/4 sandwitches to stuff in her mouth before downing a bottle o bubbs*

teeny
09-03-2004, 21:30
Originally posted by kishkash
u said so urself :kwink:
Not blowing my cover or anything. Then again a sec can't be a good reputation for me :none: Ok, I'll admit it I was gone for a bit longer. But look who magicly appeared right after me :kwink:

no one's talking about cigs here ;)
Either way :p Whatever.. hehe

if dancefloor = lobbey im in *puts on ass shield so QB can't accost me and grabs 1/4 sandwitches to stuff in her mouth before downing a bottle o bubbs*
*opens cans of soda and eats food*
ummmmm.. needed this :D

Mossopp
09-03-2004, 21:35
QB wants me so bad it's embarrassing!
*carrys on dancing and playing hard-to-get* :heh:

QueenBee
09-03-2004, 21:38
Ahhh yeah there you are. Was just about to demand a revote or something. Guess you still deserve it then
Always! :liplick:

puts on ass shield so QB can't accost me
Oh c'mon babygirl... don't be shy! :D

QB wants me so bad it's embarrassing!
:lalala: *Hides in shame*
:D Come on.. you know you want me! *Wink wink* :kwink:

kishkash
10-03-2004, 01:29
Oh c'mon babygirl... don't be shy!
*peels off ass guard and realizes she has no undies on* :insert fake blush here: oh what IS a lady to do :p

*continues to get drunk whilst watching QB and Mossopp do the 'mating dance'* :gigi:

[edited:]whoooooops forgot to reply to ur reply about my reply :p

Not blowing my cover or anything. Then again a sec can't be a good reputation for me Ok, I'll admit it I was gone for a bit longer. But look who magicly appeared right after me
*cough* tries to discreetly hide camera :lalala:

teeny
10-03-2004, 07:33
*cough* tries to discreetly hide camera
WTF? :spy: You videotaped us.. I mean.. me? :lalala:
When on earth did you have the time for that?