PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone feel like learning arabic :P

TaTu^HeRo
20-02-2004, 14:53
does anyone on the forum feel like learning arabic language :P

QueenBee
20-02-2004, 14:55
Yeaaay (that's a yes :P)! I know some Arabic.. it kinda sucks though and I can't spell..

Salam aleikum habibi :P

denial
20-02-2004, 14:58
QueenBee, LOL ...

Ya habibi ..

ana haiyam ente ...

:P

TaTu^HeRo
20-02-2004, 15:12
Looooooooooool this is so funny, queenie u sound like a drunk arabic muslim who is trying to flirt haha. And denial looool what r u doin buddy :P Ya habibiiii in our slang it's like saying ohhhh my god what the fuck is happening, other setence can't figure out :P ana ==> me.. ente ==> that's you( for a girl) in the middle?! r u sure that's arabic :P anywayz u think i should open a learn arabic thread :P

denial
20-02-2004, 15:19
:laugh: .. YES!!

So what's the TATU on Yulia's back said?

:rolleyes: 2nd trial:

ana ente haiyam ....

QueenBee
20-02-2004, 15:28
Uuhh.. Marhaba :gigi: Maf hoom?
Ismee Queenie, ma ismikai?
LOL. *Goes to laugh at herself*

I have alot of ARABIAN (sorry denial habibti) friends. :)

Denial, I think you just said "I love you" (to a girl).. or something.

denial
20-02-2004, 15:31
I don't think they call people Arabic... it should be Arabian .. :lol:

QueenBee
20-02-2004, 15:31
Oooh sorry *edit*

QueenBee
20-02-2004, 15:33
TaTu^HeRo, I think you should start the "Learn Arabic with Tatu^Hero"-thread and then I will try to do that "Learn to design websites with QueenBee" thread for Denial. :rose:

denial
20-02-2004, 15:43
Originally posted by QueenBee
Uuhh.. Marhaba :gigi: Maf hoom?
Ismee Queenie, ma ismikai?
LOL. *Goes to laugh at herself*

Laughs at Queenbee ... LoL LoL LoL

urrrr.... actually I dont know what you said .. LoL LoL

Denial, I think you just said "I love you" (to a girl).. or something.
nope.. from Yulia's tatu's thread .. I remember .. haiyam .. is not love ..its more than love ..like even the air that you breath meant her .. or Pasha :confused: ...dang!! :bebebe: .. spoilt the image!

anyway ..maybe no need to open another thread .. just do it here...

QueenBee
20-02-2004, 15:47
denial, hehe.. okay I see. Wow, nice meaning.. Haha, everything turns straight.. Even the "Stars" song ;)

Yes Hero you could just make this into the "learn arabic" thread.. except I've kind of ruined it now with my "Arabic" :P I will try better when you teach me hehe..

TaTu^HeRo
20-02-2004, 18:33
Ohhh so yulia's tattoo guys.. means hmm great passion, it's the first degree of love, but u can't use it as a verb.. I mean you can't say.. ana hayiam ente.. you would say ana ba7ebek.. or ana ba7ebek inti... btw i am not using arabic letters hehe cause ur browser may not support them.. i am using arabic-chat-language- using english letters weird but hmm true..
Queenie hehe, you just said, Hello, is that understood? my name is Queenie, what's ur name.. and i am supposed to reply.. ana ismi TaTu^HeRo

and oh btw guys.. for info.. the tattoo can't exactly be for a guy... this noun in arabic usually refers of a love to a girl :)

denial
21-02-2004, 01:27
Originally posted by TaTu^HeRo
and oh btw guys.. for info.. the tattoo can't exactly be for a guy... this noun in arabic usually refers of a love to a girl :) [/B]

:eek: ... NOT FOR PASHA!!! I KNEW IT SHE IS GAY !!

Thanks Amino !! *hugs* .. :rose:

QueenBee
21-02-2004, 04:27
Hehe I am great in Arabic :P
Wow, so, the tattoo says love for a girl.. Damn.. Who's gonna give her the sad news? :gigi:

denial
21-02-2004, 06:15
Hehe I am great in Arabic :P
Wow, so, the tattoo says love for a girl.. Damn.. Who's gonna give her the sad news? :gigi:

dang!! forget to think that way before ..:rolleyes: ... LoL

haku
21-02-2004, 08:18
Wow, so, the tattoo says love for a girl.. Damn.. Who's gonna give her the sad news?
LMAO!

Yeah people, remember that Yulia didn't choose the tattoo herself, it's Maxim magazine that chose it for her, and she had no idea what it meant. LOL
And i'd be surprised if the tattoo artist actually spoke arabic :laugh:
That's why before getting a tattoo in a foreign language, you should always make sure that the tattoo artist actually know the language! LOL

taty994945
21-02-2004, 09:06
Hey, I would love to learn some swear words in Arabic. Please teach me some. :lalala:

QueenBee
21-02-2004, 14:27
Hero, I'm not sure if you're gonna understand this.. (but if you do, it's nothing personal towards you! :rose: )

Elif air ab tizak. Inti sharmoota, ebn el metnakah. Bouse Tizi! :D

Unplugged
21-02-2004, 15:07
Hmmm :laugh:

Well, I don't know if wanna learn, but I wanna ask you something, TaTu^HeRo, does the tattoo on Yulia's lower back really stand for
"eternal love"? :hmmm:

luxxi
21-02-2004, 18:18
I'd rather learn Farsi. Sounds a lot cooler. :newyear:

TaTu^HeRo
22-02-2004, 20:00
Queenie.. who the hell taught u this :P
it said.. you're a bitch, the daughter of the fucked.... kiss my ass... whooaaaa u have some dangerous arab friend queenie