haku
16-02-2004, 02:17
Vote for the Most Changed!

coolasfcuk
16-02-2004, 06:57
Everybody's changed... but darje :D ... growing in front of our 'eyes' :rose:

freddie
16-02-2004, 07:23
Well I'd say Real_Lesbian as far as tatu are concearned. She was their biggest supporter and then their biggest basher after the documentary... regarding life itself the one who grew the most though was Darje. No question about that. :P

nath
16-02-2004, 08:12
I Love Yulia changed a lot as fan but i would vote for Haku...because i like the positive things...I mean Haku was an "hard fan"...but when he discovered some new "facts"...he didn't "escape" in saying "it isn't my fault , itґs the others fault", even if he felt big pain and deception...no, he recognized that he made HIMSELF a judgement mistake...and he was abble to accept the "truth", the reality....and to be called in question....
I think it is unfair the way some people have reacted in seeing the transformation of his judgement at he beginning...
By my side , the Haku's behaviour just inspired to me a HUGE RESPECT...because it was a courageous and HONNEST way to react..

But I agree that Darje changed a lot too in a personnal level and in the way to communicate with the others..

teeny
16-02-2004, 08:16
Voted for Darje, since I didn't change my opinion since the nomination. :D same reasons as pointed out by the others

Lena410
16-02-2004, 16:12
I voted Real_Lesbian cause she changed more dramatically.

But I definitly have to agree that darje grew up a lot. *nods*

skye
16-02-2004, 17:18
can I vote myself :rolleyes: pity I'm not on the list :blabla:

Kappa
16-02-2004, 18:58
*SNIFFLE.* Thank you, guys! I didn't know I was growing up so evidently! :rolleyes:

rosh
16-02-2004, 20:16
real_lesbian for sure but our baby boi [darje] is certainly blooming and blossoming :)

QueenBee
16-02-2004, 20:52
Umm.. somebody voted for me.. :ithink:
I voted for Darje. She has REALLY changed.. Spiritually, emotionally, personally, mentally, and so on...
For Darje: :rose:

To the people who vote for me:

FREE KISSES FROM QUEENIE!

:lalala:

cirrus
16-02-2004, 21:50
Darje-
For all of the changes your are going through. :rose: I admire your courage to be yourself, and to find what makes you feel right. For that... my vote! (sorry prize, I know... :) )

guesshoo
17-02-2004, 01:30
haku, b/c he no longer follows tatu blindly and is a big enuff man to say that.
after finding out the facts he still remained steadfast, no matter how much he was disappointed.
loyal, simply loyal. :)

the rest of the nominees have changed as well, but his just stood out a bit more for me.

skye
17-02-2004, 04:08
Originally posted by QueenBee

To the people who vote for me:

FREE KISSES FROM QUEENIE!

:lalala:
I voted you because I want the kiss :o :gigi: :lalala: