PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Annual TatySite.net Awards - Best Fan Fiction Writer

haku
16-02-2004, 02:16
Vote for the Best Fan Fiction Writer! (fics about Y&L of course :P)

QueenBee
16-02-2004, 06:29
But who IS puffymoos?! :confused:

haku
16-02-2004, 08:19
Originally posted by QueenBee
But who IS puffymoos?!
Yeah, that ^^

I should have done it before but i just checked the member list and puffymoos is not in it! If this person is not a member, the votes will be invalidated.

teeny
16-02-2004, 08:25
Parrish122 - best one I read so far :lalala:

Unplugged
16-02-2004, 09:29
I should have done it before but i just checked the member list and puffymoos is not in it!

?? :laugh: If this person is not a member, then why did people vote for them?! :hmmm:

freddie
16-02-2004, 10:15
Originally posted by staringelf
?? :laugh: If this person is not a member, then why did people vote for them?! :hmmm:

I think it's a nick Kishy or Nataku made for Lux...LMAO. Am I right?!

haku
16-02-2004, 10:31
Originally posted by freddie
I think it's a nick Kishy or Nataku made for Lux.
I can't believe i fell for that... :rolleyes: Well, i've checked and i can't find a fic written by puffymoos and the name is not in the member list, so this nominee is eliminated.
I wish other writers like Bitty2002, Ripptyd, dare2dream, Willow, or darje had been nominated but they only got one vote each, which is not enough to make it to the final 5.

Unplugged
16-02-2004, 15:58
Well, these are the 2 people who nominated puffymoos - according to kishkash, puffymoos is a she. :p

(from the Nominations voting thread)

Originally posted by nataku
10). Best Fan Fiction Writer.
puffymoos

Originally posted by kishkash

10). Best Fan Fiction Writer.
PuffyMoos!!!! once again...her talent is unbounded :D

So, maybe nataku and kishkash could explain us WHO THE HELL is/was puffymoos? :laugh:

QueenBee
16-02-2004, 16:02
Yeah I figured it was something connected with Kish, Nataku and Lux but I've got no idea which one of them is puffymoos.. :p

Lena410
16-02-2004, 16:40
Voted for Parrish122...I think that the reasons are quite obvious since I nominated her too :p *prepares to cheer on her sis when she wins*

Uhaku
16-02-2004, 16:45
And if you look closer, you'd see I'm disqualified. :lol:
Quitted months ago. Take me out. Put Dare2Dream, or Rippy up instead pls. :coctail:

QueenBee
16-02-2004, 16:50
uhaku, nooo I voted for you.. You are great :rose:

Lux
17-02-2004, 01:46
puffymoos!

warx
17-02-2004, 04:50
puffymoos:lol:
best fic writer...hmmmm :ithink:
well...if it is about L&Y---i vote parrish
then her sequel...its the best...:gigi:

haku
17-02-2004, 04:56
Originally posted by warx
if it is about L&Y
Yeah, fics about Yulia and Lena. :) I'll edit my first post to make that clear. :D

freddie
17-02-2004, 06:53
Originally posted by haku
I can't believe i fell for that... :rolleyes: Well, i've checked and i can't find a fic written by puffymoos and the name is not in the member list, so this nominee is eliminated.
I wish other writers like Bitty2002, Ripptyd, dare2dream, Willow, or darje had been nominated but they only got one vote each, which is not enough to make it to the final 5.

Hold your horses Haku!! You're making a terrible mistake! As I've learned from Kishkash (complimentary slovene kisses to her), Puffymoss infact does exist and she's a great fanfic writer. She just hasn't posted on tatysite. But she is real. And she's not Lux! LMAO So no wonder ppl voted for her. I think we should at least give her a CHANCE. What do we have to lose? If ppl like her they'll vote her of the don't like her/know her they won't.

haku
17-02-2004, 07:14
Well, i thought it was clear and obvious that only members of tatysite could be nominated, but since i'm the one who made the mistake to not check the name before creating the poll, i guess i'm going to have to let it there. :none:

I apologize to the other nominees who are actual members of tatysite, it was my job to check and i didn't do it.

febrika
18-02-2004, 02:29
uhaku.
her fic had lotta emotion inside, undescribable, unpredictable, turns u upside down, far from monoton and .. like it. u go girl !

QueenBee
18-02-2004, 02:35
haku, what are you talking about? You're making it sound like you did something wrong, my pretty eyed french boy. :gigi: Now stop blaming yourself (if that's in fact what you're doing)! For you: :rose:

Girls, girls, girls.. :bebebe: You shoulda known it's a TATYSITE member we're voting for! These are the TATYSITE awards.. :gigi:

parrish122
18-02-2004, 16:26
I'm glad that at the moment I'm winning, so that nobody will mistakenly think what I am about to say is being upset about not winning.

What the hell is wrong with some of you people?

It takes courage to post your work where others can see it and judge. A lot of time and effort goes into these stories, that these writers have given to you to enjoy for free.

And what do some of you do? You nominate and vote for someone who isn't even a member.

Do you even realize what a slap in the face that is to the writers who *are* members here? Do you care?

And Haku, *you* shouldn't feel bad. As Queenbee pointed out, far more nicely than these people deserved, you should not have had to directly say that only tatysite members should be included.

I find it very difficult to believe that so many people were *that* stupid, to not realize that.

And it isn't like we have a shortage of talented writers. PT, Dare2dream, Darje, Willow, Ripptyd...the list can go on and on.

So I'll repeat, what in the hell is wrong with you people? Why did you go out of your way to hurt the artists at this forum?

I'll never figure it out. But I couldn't keep quiet and not express how I felt about this. I care far too much for my fellow writers to not speak out.

And before anyone thinks otherwise, this is not anything personal about Puffymoos. For all I know, that person is the best writer on the planet. I've never read anything of theirs, so I don't know.

But that isn't the point.

The point is, nominating someone not from this forum and then voting for them was dead wrong, in my opinion.

Parrish

haku
21-02-2004, 08:46
Ok...

Some people are telling me that puffymoos really exists and is a writer...

Some people are telling me that it's just a joke...

Either way, feelings have been hurt here, and that was not the purpose of this thread...

So here's what i'm gonna do.

Either someone gives me a link to a Tatu fanfic written by puffymoos (use PM, email, whatever) or this name will be deleted. You have 24 hours.