PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Annual TatySite.net Awards - Best Looking Member

haku
16-02-2004, 02:14
Vote for the Best Looking Member!

Pictures of Echoed. (http://community.webshots.com/album/71317672qogQXa)

Pictures of Lux. (http://community.webshots.com/album/88634373WmHJTm)

Pictures of coolasfcuk. (http://community.webshots.com/album/102319484yeupPJ/1) and her boobs (http://community.webshots.com/album/115942492UYiVEG?228).

I have no idea where to find a picture of jockdstylez.

Pictures of Ripptyd. (http://ripptyd.bekkis.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=4)

Unplugged
16-02-2004, 02:31
We could add some pictures later on. I wonder if jockdstylez still has a picture available... :lalala:

haku
16-02-2004, 02:37
Yeah, i'm going to look for pictures later and i'll edit my first post. Now, where am i going to find pictures of coolasfcuk? :gigi:

coolasfcuk
16-02-2004, 02:39
Originally posted by haku
Now, where am i going to find pictures of coolasfcuk?
:laugh: :gigi: umm... I dont know.. I couldnt help ya :lalala:

QueenBee
16-02-2004, 02:43
Well you can see her drunk playing air-guitar in the picture thread.. that's a pretty sight! :gigi:

coolasfcuk
16-02-2004, 02:46
Originally posted by QueenBee
Well you can see her drunk playing air-guitar in the picture thread.. that's a pretty sight!
:eek: noooooo, *tapes queenies mouth with tape* :gigi:

but anyway... i know there lots of beautiful people on tatysite.net... EVERYBODY ... so this is a bit 'hard' thread :gigi: .. a bit biased and all... but if people wanna vote, what can we do right *shrug*

haku
16-02-2004, 04:14
And some people had not released pictures at the time of the voting. I mean, if we had seen sunny poison's pictures before, i'm sure she would have been in the final 5. :)

shizzo
16-02-2004, 04:57
Pff. Y-chromosomes didn't stand a chance for nomination. :rolleyes:

freddie
16-02-2004, 05:04
I remember jockdstylez. She was pretty. :)
Hope she comes back someday.

FURTHERMORE... I think there were QUITE some cuties left out of the nominations unjustifiably IMO. Ppl you forgot Darje (remember her Sigorney Weaver lookalike pics?), Karwxp, Queenie (OK we've only seen one pic of her but still, she was HOT), Nataku (tickles my oriental fancy. :D ), Kishy (she's beautifuL, trust me! ;) )....

QueenBee
16-02-2004, 05:06
cniaju, LOL. Poor thing.. I think you look hot though. Does that make you feel better? :lalala:

Haku, I have a picture of jockdstylez (she posted it here a long time ago) but I don't think she would like me to post it. :no: Sorry. She looks very cute though :done:

shizzo
16-02-2004, 05:10
Posted by QueenBee :
I think you look hot though. Does that make you feel better?

Pff, I didn't mean ME. :P

freddie
16-02-2004, 05:24
I have a picture of [b]jockdstylez (she posted it here a long time ago) but I don't think she would like me to post it. :no: Sorry. She looks very cute though :done:

Post it, post it sistah! Jockd posted her pic once (that's how we know what she looks like) so I guess she wouldn't mind.

QueenBee
16-02-2004, 05:31
cniaju, :rolleyes:

Queenie (OK we've only seen one pic of her but still, she was HOT)
EH?!

Freds, nah, I dunno.. I don't want her to get mad at me. She told Uhaku to get rid of her picture once (Uhaku was hosting it) so.. I don't think she would be happy.. I don't know..

freddie
16-02-2004, 05:36
Originally posted by cniaju
Pff. Y-chromosomes didn't stand a chance for nomination. :rolleyes:

This is a TATU forum. We're here to appreciate FEMALE booty... I mean beauty. :D

EH?!

Which part was unclear to you? ;)

And regarding Jocked ...yeah, I know what you mean. She was a bit mysterious I remember... but such a nice girl. I miss her. :(

nath
16-02-2004, 06:23
Done. I voted for [b]Miss Echo[b/]...

coolasfcuk
16-02-2004, 07:08
yeah... where are the guys :gigi: I recall some very hot boys here...let me not name names he he.... not to mention all the rest of the beautiful ladies... not to name names again....

...and haku, out of all .....the Halloween pics :laugh: :gigi:

freddie
16-02-2004, 07:46
Oh, oh!! Just remembered some more cute girls!! TLFdk , the scandinavian beauty and Sooz... the li(c)kable russian. :D

Oh and I see Echoed is in the lead!! Interesting, interesting. :lalala:

teeny
16-02-2004, 09:00
Originally posted by freddie
Kishy (she's beautifut, trust me! ;) )....
Should have been nominated.. if only one could have voted for people who didn't post pictures.. dammit :grustno:

Oh well.. the nominated posted lots of pictures and now I just have to vote :p
Chef Chris - one point :rose:

Thank you btw, freddie :D Your 30 min pic deserved a nomination/vote for sure.. amoung all the other pictures of you. Blondie don't stand a chance :rose:

madeldoe
16-02-2004, 10:57
I remember jockdstylez. She was pretty. :)
Hope she comes back someday.

FURTHERMORE... I think there were QUITE some cuties left out of the nominations unjustifiably IMO. Ppl you forgot Darje (remember her Sigorney Weaver lookalike pics?), Karwxp, Queenie (OK we've only seen one pic of her but still, she was HOT), Nataku (tickles my oriental fancy. :D ), Kishy (she's beautifut, trust me! ;) )....

i have to agree [except on the me part ;p hehe but ill take that compliment mr.freddie :rose: ], lotsa pretty people were left out. whyre are there no boys? theres lotsa pretty boys here mr.freddie for example and mr.haku and dreamy blue eyes and dont get me started on his voice..hehe and more! aaaaand i havent even seen echoeds face! i demand she show her face!! *stomps foot* :D pffff *folds arms*

haku
16-02-2004, 11:11
Originally posted by nataku
lotsa pretty people were left out.
Well, the 5 people up there were the only ones to be nominated more than once. A lot of people in the nomination thread didn't give any name for Best Looking Member. :dknow:

Strangely, the Best Looking Member is probably the category for which people gave the *less* nominees, but now it's the *most* visited thread!?! This is weird.

rosh
16-02-2004, 11:41
Strangely, the Best Looking Member is probably the category for which people gave the *less* nominees, but now it's the *most* visited thread!?! This is weird.

thats because we're [human beings] superficial and want to know what everyone else percieves "good looking" to be =) hehe

freddie
16-02-2004, 13:11
Originally posted by rosh
thats because we're [human beings] superficial and want to know what everyone else percieves "good looking" to be =) hehe

Forgot you Rosh!! Godness how did I manage to do that!! SA beauty! And I'm sure that MANY girls here would agree *wink, wink*

Now I counted so many more beautiful women!! This competition should totaly be expanded to 10 nominations.

haku
16-02-2004, 13:26
Now I counted so many more beautiful women!! This competition should totaly be expanded to 10 nominations.
Well, like i said, people didn't nominate when they had the chance. The nomination thread was open for 40 days and we only got 14 nominations for 7 different females.

rosh
16-02-2004, 14:24
Forgot you Rosh!! Godness how did I manage to do that!! SA beauty! And I'm sure that MANY girls here would agree *wink, wink*

freddie, for your next birthday i am getting you glasses ! :) youre too funny =)

kishkash
16-02-2004, 16:55
its twue!! so many HOT male members...almost doesn't seem fair to exclude them... :lalala:

maybe we should make this thread 'Best Looking Female Member', and create a thread for 'Best Looking Male Member', and include such hotties as
Freds :kwink:
Haku
Staringelf
Onewinged
hmmmm im forgetting ppl ........

teeny
16-02-2004, 17:01
Originally posted by kishkash
Freds :kwink:
Haku
Staringelf
Onewinged
hmmmm im forgetting ppl ........
Lemme see.. to add a few more: freddie (:lalala:, well he posted a lot of pics), cirrus, johnbush.. :D

coolasfcuk
16-02-2004, 17:03
and one more .. Loki :D

Uhaku
16-02-2004, 17:03
Jockd wins hands down. Lol. Voted.

teeny
16-02-2004, 17:06
and crni :coctail:

Unplugged
16-02-2004, 17:17
Yes, I guess the handsome males have been forgotten! :p

Girls just preferred to nominate girls. :lalala: I wonder why :lalala: :heh:

QueenBee
16-02-2004, 17:38
Well, like i said, people didn't nominate when they had the chance. The nomination thread was open for 40 days and we only got 14 nominations for 7 different females.
Yah! You people have only yourselves to blame! :lol:

cirrus
16-02-2004, 21:57
Echoed...

even though I can't see her FACE!! ARGGGhhh! :mad: :p But her torso looks pretty hot... so yeah... nice style.

All ladies? why not a All Male Thread too?

denial
16-02-2004, 22:14
Definitely Cools ... always pleasant to look at her .. no matter where she is ...

even in 'there' ...:rolleyes:

coolasfcuk
16-02-2004, 22:32
Originally posted by denial
Definitely Cools ... always pleasant to look at her .. no matter where she is ...
awww, D, are you single? :laugh: :gigi:

even in 'there' ...:rolleyes:
in 'where'? :spy: ... the t...? ha ha

oh, and by the way, just got an e-mail and I'd like to pass my votes to my cousin, even if she isnt a forum member :laugh: Mda, he he, wild partier as well, runs in da family (http://community.webshots.com/photo/115942492/118860963TggsFz)

QueenBee
16-02-2004, 22:33
coolasfcuk, whoa.. your cousin is ... sexy :lalala:

I guess sexiness runs in the family too! :gigi:

All Male Thread
The Bitter Truth (http://www.popartuk.com/g/l/lgst3241.jpg)

crni
16-02-2004, 23:42
Originally posted by TLFdk
and crni :coctail:
LOL, can't believe you remembered my pics :D

coolasfcuk
16-02-2004, 23:44
The Bitter Truth (http://www.popartuk.com/g/l/lgst3241.jpg)
again?! :gigi: :laugh: ... .queenski, you do crack me up! :rose:

cirrus
16-02-2004, 23:51
the "bitter truth" huh? :laugh: How about changing boys to "People named Monica..." :rolleyes:

teeny
16-02-2004, 23:55
Originally posted by crni
LOL, can't believe you remembered my pics :D
Eating icecreams and all :kwink: posted a few days before one of your exams :yes:

QueenBee
16-02-2004, 23:56
cirrus, whatever. :rolleyes: You are being so unfair to the other non-stupid Monicas! :p

coolasfcuk, *smooch* :kwink:

crni
17-02-2004, 00:01
Eating icecreams and all :kwink: posted a few days before one of your exams :yes:
true about the icecream, but even i can't remember correctly when it was :gigi:
impressive memory, i'd say :rose:

Unplugged
17-02-2004, 00:07
Hmmm... these members are such lazy asses.

330 views, but only 25 had the strength to move their lazy fingers and vote! :laugh: Geeeez!

Vote people, VOTE! It's important - your vote counts!

Hmm, I know, I sound like one of those reality-show hosts who keep telling the viewers to vote every 5 minutes :blabla: - but come on, you don't have to pay here, and the votes aren't manipulated by the networks like on reality-shows. So stop being lazy! :znaika:

(Only the nominations were manipulated by the Female Wing, dissing all the males... We'll get them back next year! :bebebe: :heh: )

VOTE! (in ALL categories)
:done:

kishkash
17-02-2004, 01:10
true about the icecream, but even i can't remember correctly when it was
impressive memory, i'd say

i remember them!! gelatos...and u said they were pretty crappy :D :kwink:

guesshoo
17-02-2004, 01:54
echoed.
beautiful and i mean beautiful smile. :yes:

i think ms. nataku would have been a nice nominee as well. :P

Lux
17-02-2004, 02:00
LMFAO i'm actually nominated? whaat yoo peeple on?

of course i voted for myself :none:

coolasfcuk
17-02-2004, 03:26
Originally posted by Lux
of course i voted for myself
:laugh: ... you're not alone :gigi:

warx
17-02-2004, 03:52
hey cool ur cute...:gigi:

skye
17-02-2004, 04:17
I haven't voted yet because I haven't seen jockdstylez yet.....she always looked like the page is not found *shrug* :lalala: :help:

madeldoe
17-02-2004, 04:19
Originally posted by Lux
LMFAO i'm actually nominated? whaat yoo peeple on?

of course i voted for myself :none:

LMAO :laugh: :lol: well i voted for you..joo hawt stuff joo!! :rose: :D

i think ms. nataku would have been a nice nominee as well.

lol awww chi, i would vote for you too if i only knew what you looked like lol and ofcourse i wasnt nominated for a reason..but thankie anyway :D :rose:

haku
17-02-2004, 04:29
maybe we should make this thread 'Best Looking Female Member', and create a thread for 'Best Looking Male Member'
Well, i guess it could be done if enough people are for it.

QueenBee should be the one to create this poll though. See with her if she agrees to it.

nath
17-02-2004, 04:45
Yep ! it's a good idea ! We want a pool to choose our man! :D

coolasfcuk
17-02-2004, 05:13
ah ha, YEAH! So, maybe back to Nominations thread.. to nominate the hot boys? or just make a poll with all of yo..... the 10 that have posted pics :gigi:
spy, those blodie pics you posted... awwww...*wonders what the current spy looks like* :gigi:

p.s. psssss Mrs Forre, Im sorry I will do this to you, but it is all with a good heart.... made me laugh .... laughing before going to bed is good :D

Yep ! it's a good idea ! We want a pool to choose our man
he he, yessssssss ....pool party... swiming suites... a prerequisite for the guys.... pics in bathing suites - speedos preferably :gigi: ok, bad joke...*is worried all the guys will run away*

haku
17-02-2004, 05:38
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
So, maybe back to Nominations thread.. to nominate the hot boys? or just make a poll with all of yo..... the 10 that have posted pics
Yeah, but if you choose 10 boys, you can be sure that people are going to want 5 more girls here. :laugh:

The simplest solution would be for you and QueenBee to choose 5 boys. :)

But since people are *so* interested, at the beginning of Spring (end of March) i'll organize another best looking poll with much more nominees.
The Spring Hotties TatySite.net Awards. :D

coolasfcuk
17-02-2004, 05:42
The simplest solution would be for you and QueenBee to choose 5 boys.
well i am up to whatever people wanna do :D .... so tell us what we should do people, he he

But since people are *so* interested, at the beginning of Spring (end of March) i'll organize another best looking poll with much more nominees.
The Spring Hotties TatySite.net Awards.
sounds good :gigi: ... *starts to think which photographer to use for the pics* :laugh:

Lux
17-02-2004, 06:04
i'm not saying i want anyone in particular to be nominated but *COUGH*phillybert*COUGH* would be a possibility :gigi: not to mention ... a certain one winged dude..eh he he..yeah..*stumbles out of thread*

nath
17-02-2004, 07:21

p.s. psssss Mrs Forre, Im sorry I will do this to you, but it is all with a good heart.... made me laugh .... laughing before going to bed is good :D
Yep ! it's a good idea ! We want a pool to choose our man
he he, yessssssss ....pool party... swiming suites... a prerequisite for the guys.... pics in bathing suites - speedos preferably :gigi: ok, bad joke...*is worried all the guys will run away*

YEAH! My COOL....You're reading into my Mind!!! It's exactly what I meant! .... :D ...I hope you didn't think i've made en error in english!:eek: ....*failes of coughing*....:heh:
I want men like that http://divertissements.msn.fr/musique/kylie/video/ ...not so much , of course, but 10 would be perfect !.....
So , for one time , why not to do an exception ?....it would be great if we'd have 10 men just for us ...:done: in "a pool"...okay, sorry, in a POLL....:p

haku
17-02-2004, 08:24
Ok, things are getting a bit complicated here. :D

Here's what i'm proposing.

We keep this poll how it is now, we don't change it to a female thread, and we don't create a male thread (which is difficult since we don't have nominees).

I'll start the nomination thread for the TatySite.net Hotties right now to make people happy, and we'll start the vote for that in 2 or 3 weeks.

What do you think?

madeldoe
17-02-2004, 08:58
sounds good mr.haku! go for it!! hurry and make it so i can nominate before i hit the pillows :D *cough* i mean if thats alright with you sir *forgot manners for a minute there*

crni
17-02-2004, 17:01
i remember them!! gelatos...and u said they were pretty crappy :D :kwink:
woah, kish too! :D yes, crappy indeed :(

(off topic, sorry)

teeny
17-02-2004, 17:47
Originally posted by crni
woah, kish too! :D yes, crappy indeed :(

(off topic, sorry)
of course we remember :kwink:

for not going off topic: vote chef Chris.. if in doubt look at her avy :yes:

coolasfcuk
17-02-2004, 18:17
for not going off topic: vote chef Chris.. if in doubt look at her avy
woo hoo, I have a campaign representative :gigi: :rose:

...yeah, haku. how come you didnt put those 'boobie' pics for me? :laugh: ... you'd think boobs would sell... blah, maybe i should've taken one shot without the shirt - Yulia style 'artistic' pic :spy: ha ha ha!

teeny
17-02-2004, 18:22
... you'd think boobs would sell... blah, maybe i should've taken one shot without the shirt - Yulia style 'artistic' pic
as a campaign representative I would say avoid doing that chef Chris. People wouldn't be able to vote :dead:
wait a sec.. what am I saying? :spy: give it a try :p

haku
18-02-2004, 01:16
yeah, haku. how come you didnt put those 'boobie' pics for me? you'd think boobs would sell...
Haha Well, i thought you would prefer pics where your face can be seen. :gigi: But ok, i've edited my first post.
The XTina pics were a big success too though, nice legs are always a winner. :D

maybe i should've taken one shot without the shirt - Yulia style 'artistic' pic :spy: ha ha ha!
Hehe, you'd be sure to win the new poll with such pictures. :gigi:

ypsidan04
18-02-2004, 02:53
We have a travesty in the making!!!!

Where's QUEENIE?!!! :confused: :D :rose: :lalala:

sasha
19-02-2004, 18:09
The XTina pics were a big success too though, nice legs are always a winner. :D
:yes: oh la la!
Coolie one point :coctail:
*looking at avy* :dead:

QueenBee
20-02-2004, 11:52
QueenBee should be the one to create this poll though. See with her if she agrees to it.
Huh? I must have missed something.. :p

Where's QUEENIE?!!! :confused: :D :rose: :lalala:
Huh? :ithink: Thanks for the rose.. :p And why the :lalala:? ;)

haku
20-02-2004, 12:04
Huh? I must have missed something..
LOL, yep, we were discussing that 3 days ago. :gigi:

Ripptyd
22-02-2004, 13:30
Slightly odd to get told this was happening. :p
I had to come back and see for myself. I vote Echoed out of the nominated.
Sick bastards, putting me in the running. :cool:

febrika
24-02-2004, 03:41
ripptyd.
luub this one (http://ripptyd.bekkis.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=4&pos=8) nice pose !

guesshoo
29-02-2004, 03:16
dammmmnnnnnnn ripptyd, i did not know you were a cutie pie (http://ripptyd.bekkis.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=4&pos=16) :eek: !!!