haku
16-02-2004, 02:06
Vote for the Best Avatar!

coolasfcuk
16-02-2004, 06:52
Queenie :kwink:

Kappa
16-02-2004, 08:03
I just love the fact that I am constantly changing mine... :P *Loves own avatar.*

freddie
16-02-2004, 08:11
I like the fact that me and Echoed are the only ones who have still kept the original manga ones. :D

However the master is Kishy I'd say. :P

nath
16-02-2004, 08:17
Oh oh miss QueenBee, you have several kingdooms...'cause you're the "Avatars' Queen" too...
PS:Could you create a cute one for me?....Plllleeeeaaaaaaassse...:heart:

teeny
16-02-2004, 08:18
Kish :kwink: ALF, the kittens, the pimp.. All the good ones

madeldoe
16-02-2004, 11:01
*cough* the pimo was my idea *cough* anyhow...too bad my bomberman avy didnt cut the nomination deadline..boo *shrugs* well ive always liked everyone one of qbizzles avy's so qbizzle it is :D

teeny
16-02-2004, 12:21
well ms. nataku, I know, but kish used it :heh:

QueenBee
16-02-2004, 16:10
you have several kingdooms...'cause you're the "Avatars' Queen" too...
Heheee.. :rose: Thank you Nath..
Sure I will make you an avatar.. I like yours.. but if you want I can make one for you. :rose:
Just PM what it should look like. :kwink:

I voted for Kishkash and her couple o' weiners. :gigi:

kishkash
16-02-2004, 17:09
*cough* the pimo was my idea *cough* anyhow...too bad my bomberman avy didnt cut the nomination deadline..boo *shrugs* well ive always liked everyone one of qbizzles avy's so qbizzle it is

Bitter much? LOL twas a joint effort :p there's no 'i' in team mami :p

besides i voted for Queen Monnie as well :D i like ur avies babe :rose: (even tho sometimes it takes me a while to figure out what's going on....but that's what art is all about no no?)

skye
16-02-2004, 17:36
skye------oooOOOps I'm not on the list again :gigi:
well......I voted for QB

QueenBee
16-02-2004, 17:39
(even tho sometimes it takes me a while to figure out what's going on....but that's what art is all about no no?)
Huh? You're just slow! :p
But it doesn't take much time to see what's going on on YOUR avatar! :laugh:

kishkash
16-02-2004, 17:57
Originally posted by QueenBee
Huh? You're just slow! :p
But it doesn't take much time to see what's going on on YOUR avatar! :laugh:

me slow?!?! nooooooo...i got mahself an edumacation from a school-a-ma-bob! *makes dumb face*

i like my punchlines to be direct :heh: :lady:

rosh
16-02-2004, 20:30
Originally posted by freddie
I like the fact that me and Echoed are the only ones who have still kept the original manga ones. :D

not really freddilinaaaa , mine hasnt changed once either :)

my favourite is actually forre's it reminds me of the game quake :)

crni
16-02-2004, 23:18
in the nominees thread i wrote that QueenBee is the queen of avatars cause she allways has really nice ones ;)
but...she changes them too often and that's the main reason my vote goes to Echoed. her avatar kinda expresses her calmness and her pacifistic behaviour ;)

sorry, Queeny :rose:

guesshoo
17-02-2004, 01:42
qb.
always creative.

hey, where's nataku's name? :ithink:

Lux
17-02-2004, 02:03
QB fa sho

warx
17-02-2004, 04:03
QB.....do i hve to xplain it....:gigi:

madeldoe
17-02-2004, 06:49
Originally posted by kishkash
Bitter much? LOL twas a joint effort :p there's no 'i' in team mami :p

lol noooo..no bitterness at all :D infact im glad it was memorable enough to stick out in someones mind..its such a fast paced avatar world out there..:none:

haku
17-02-2004, 07:25
Originally posted by guesshoo
hey, where's nataku's name?
nataku's name is not there because she was not nominated in the nomination thread for this category.

nath
18-02-2004, 11:08
Booooo....Little QueenBee!!!!!!.....i'll ask to a mod to change my vote if you keep this horrible avatar that I have under the eyes today at 9h59......LIFE, LOVE & SUN my Little QueenBee!......psssssss......:p :heart:

QueenBee
18-02-2004, 11:14
Hehe Nathalie, you taught me that life isn't always good and sometimes you feel bad. ;) But I am feeling super.. So I changed my avatar into the :heart: one, which Denial likes I think. :p

And as soon as I fix a problem with Photoshop I will make your avatar. :heart:

nath
18-02-2004, 11:35
Yeah! A heart ....it's better! "HjдrtligtTack" my QueenBee!...My eyes say "Tack sе mycket" :D
Puss Puss
I've searched alone in the dictionnary just for you...:heart:

coolasfcuk
18-02-2004, 17:17
awww sunwalk ... you're already speaking swedish :gigi: ... :10x: must be in the air you breath ;)

...wanted to say.. that I actually really like haku's avatar as well... those 2 strawberries... perfectly positioned together..nice and simple.... and it always MaKES me HUNGRY LoL ...

teeny
18-02-2004, 18:18
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
...wanted to say.. that I actually really like haku's avatar as well... those 2 strawberries... perfectly positioned together..nice and simple.... and it always MaKES me HUNGRY LoL ...
Can't say I think about those two strawberries when looking at the avatar..
But I like the avatar a lot too :p

haku
18-02-2004, 18:39
Originally posted by coolasfcuk

Well, my avatar makes me hungry too, not necessary of strawberries though... :liplick: :lalala:

febrika
19-02-2004, 03:06
erm .. i like haku's avy actually :D
strawberry panties, strawberry couple LOL .. looks yuummy. and not mention that avy at the boobies thread aahhh.

Mossopp
21-02-2004, 14:08
See, this category is difficult because just about everyone here has had a particularly cool avatar at some point but y'all keep changing them!!
I liked the one Kishkash used to have of Julia (from 'Anatomy' - "oo-paaaaa!" ;) ). The one I like the best currently is TvA's but he's not nominated! Oh, the stress of it all!!
So I'll vote for QB because she's had many particularly cool avatars - especially the little 'heart-on-a-spring' one. Hell, I even kinda liked her Vanya avatar and you all know I'm no Shap fan!! :eek: ;)

teeny
21-02-2004, 14:25
I liked the one Kishkash used to have of Julia (from 'Anatomy' - "oo-paaaaa!" )
for those who haven't voted (http://home20.inet.tele.dk/blyat/yul2.gif) - vote for kish :D

kishkash
21-02-2004, 20:15
oOOOO-PA! *puddles*

Lux
22-02-2004, 06:30
squeegy on aisle 6!!
*runs*
*slips*
oww kish your puddle is slippery :gigi: :none:

haku's strawberries are so cute

sasha
24-02-2004, 01:24