PDA

View Full Version : Horoscope joke: How many does it take?

denial
10-02-2004, 18:51
How many members of your horoscope sign does it take to change a light bulb?

Aries:
Just one. You want to make something of it?

Taurus:
One, but just "try" to convince them that the burned-out bulb is useless and should be thrown away.

Gemini:
Two, but the job never gets done--they just keep arguing about who is supposed to do it and how it's supposed to be done.

Cancer:
Just one. But it takes a therapist three years to help them through the grief process.

Leo:
Leos don't change light bulbs, although sometimes their agent will get a Virgo to do the job for them while they're out.

Virgo:
Approximately 1.0000000 with an error of +/- 1 millionth.

Libra:
Er, two. Or maybe one. No - on second thought, make that two. Is that okay with you?

Scorpio:
That information is strictly secret and shared only with the Enlightened Ones in the Star Chamber of the Ancient Hierarchical Order.

Sagittarius:
The sun is shining, the day is young and we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid light bulb?

Capricorn:
I don't waste my time with these childish jokes.

Aquarius:
Well, you have to remember that everything is energy, so...

Pisces:
Light bulb? What light bulb?

QueenBee
10-02-2004, 18:58
Virgo: Approximately 1.0000000 with an error of +/- 1 millionth.

:eek: I think I'm way too blonde to understand that.. :laugh:

Leo: Leos don't change light bulbs, although sometimes their agent will get a Virgo to do the job for them while they're out.

What! Discrimination against the Virgos!

denial
10-02-2004, 18:59
<-- is a Taurus

Taurus:
One, but just "try" to convince them that the burned-out bulb is useless and should be thrown away. :rolleyes: :lol:

coolasfcuk
10-02-2004, 19:05
Originally posted by denial
Capricorn:
:laugh: yeaaah... what is this?! I dont waste my time... never :rolleyes:

teeny
10-02-2004, 19:35
Pisces:
adds: no need to change anything as long as computer is "on" :lalala:

Lena410
10-02-2004, 19:40
How many members of your horoscope sign does it take to change a light bulb?

Taurus:
One, but just "try" to convince them that the burned-out bulb is useless and should be thrown away.

:lol: :D yap thats me *grins* the strange thing is that it resembles more my dad who is aries than my mum who is taurus too..*ponders* but its right again for my grannie..taurus too *giggles*
I have sooooo many useless things I can't throw out..but I'm getting better at it..well at least partly :p

cirrus
10-02-2004, 19:41
Originally posted by QueenBee
Leo: Leos don't change light bulbs, although sometimes their agent will get a Virgo to do the job for them while they're out.

What! Discrimination against the Virgos!

Hey, QueenBee, wanna change that lightbulb for me...
*is a Leo* :D

QueenBee
10-02-2004, 19:44
cirrus, aaah so will you hire me to "change your lightbulb"? :heh: If you get what I mean.. *Wink wink* :p

I will probably fail anyway.. last time I got near lights it exploded! :eek: No, wait that was a long time ago.. I've changed, I swear!

teeny
10-02-2004, 19:53
cirrus:
Hey, QueenBee, wanna change that lightbulb for me...
I'll change it for you.. but I have to ask though: light bulb? what light bulb? :spy:

cirrus
10-02-2004, 19:59
QueenBee, pervert. :D Nothing's gonna explode! ouch!

TLFdk, Pisces, I presume? :)

QueenBee
10-02-2004, 20:12
Nothing's gonna explode
You can always hope! Oh and I made a little mistake.. your "agent" is supposed to hire me to change the lightbulb.. I see you have an "agent" behind my back, huh!

teeny
10-02-2004, 20:24
Originally posted by cirrus
TLFdk, Pisces, I presume? :)
correct. I have no problems with changing a bulb just as long as someone makes me know where it needs to be changed.. too busy doing other things I guess..

QueenBee
10-02-2004, 20:27
... I always forget to unplug the lamp/whatever. It's a miracle I haven't been electrocuted yet. :gigi:

teeny
10-02-2004, 20:39
a few days ago I had to get one of the bulbs down. It was still working but I had to check witch type it was since I needed to buy some for backup. Anyway: I didn't turn it off either. I might add: had been turned on for 6 hours or so already. It's halogen spotlight btw..
I WAS smart enough to use a small piece of cloth as a cover. DAMN it gets pretty hot soon :hmmm: Both me and the bulb got through it alive though. And I remembered to turn the thing off before putting it back.

cirrus
10-02-2004, 20:48
Well I'll confess that I'm an idiot... or just a little absent minded.

I had the light on in my room, my closet, my bathroom, the CD player on... and I wanted MORE light so I put a bulb in my old lamp and turned it on...
BOOM!
I heard something pop and all the lights went off. I had to flip the circuit to get the lights on again. and I'll never use that lamp again. The part where you screw in the bulb is charred and burned. :p

denial
10-02-2004, 20:51
when the bulb in the bathroom burned-out ..which is quite often.. I get to enjoy candle-light shower ..until my friend change it .. but I'm the one who always bought the spare bulbs .. and I thought her how to change it .. she loves the job... but I like candle-light shower .. maybe she is .... Virgo ...

coolasfcuk
10-02-2004, 20:59
when the bulb in the bathroom burned-out ..which is quite often.. I get to enjoy candle-light shower ..until my friend change it
:gigi: funny you mentioned that...when i lived alone... my bulb in the bathroom 'died' ... and of course, since I am 'capricorn' (read above) - I didnt change it forever.. and ever.... had to shower with door open or canddles :laugh: ... bah... laaaaaazy... but then again, this is coming from me - the one who still has a siutcase full of clothes in the basement
:hmmm: .. and wine on my nice white shirt from New Years!!!! :hmmm: .. so I ask again people - who wants to be my maid??? :lol:

QueenBee
10-02-2004, 21:22
BOOM!
I heard something pop and all the lights went off.
Me and Cirrus... Alone.. in a dark house.. I could get used to this!

I get to enjoy candle-light shower
I think I take that back. Sorry, Cirrus.. Hello Denial. :liplick:

coolasfcuk, it's like looking in the mirror! :eek:

Lux
11-02-2004, 01:26
Libra:
Er, two. Or maybe one. No - on second thought, make that two. Is that kay with you?

LOOL sounds right

febrika
11-02-2004, 02:34

Pisces:
erm .. seriously, but what does it mean?

alight
11-02-2004, 04:05
Capricorn:

ehm.. yipiesss :yes:

taty994945
12-02-2004, 14:11
That was a funny joke.