PDA

View Full Version : Tatu's New Album - Track List ::Released::. Look inside -->

Kate
09-02-2004, 22:52
According to the article in Zoloto.ee (a record label), Andrei Pokutnyi, Vladimir Adaritshev and Katya Netchayeva - three Russians from Tallinn, Estonia - who are working with Tatu in Podnebesnaya, provided us with the track list for Tatu's next album.

The whole track list on the album is as follows:

-> "Belochka" ["Squirrel"]
-> "Ya budu" ["I will"]
-> "Vse Normalno" ["Everything's fine"],
-> "Ty soglasna" ["You agree"] and
-> "V kosmose skvoznyaki" ["There are draughts in cosmos"]
-> "Protye Dvizheniya" ["Simple Motions"]
-> "Ne Ver Ne Boisya Ne Prosi" ["Don't trust, don't fear, don't ask"]
-> "Nichya" ["Nobody's"]

And some remixes, I am sure. As well as a very special message from Julia and Lena. :gigi:

Any interesting thoughts?

Edit: fixed a lil' typo...

Lux
09-02-2004, 22:58
all this time, only 6 new tracks :mad: :none: this won't hold over well, especially when this is their chance of reeling back the fans that have started to walk away

Kate
09-02-2004, 23:02
Lux, I don't think this is the final track list... :) Or maybe it is... who knows... the girls work hard, you can totally understand them settling for a smaller track list... plus, poor Juls... she has to save her voice...

:rolleyes:

Unplugged
09-02-2004, 23:05
If this is really it, they can prepare themselves for a huge flop. Just 6 tracks?!

mir
09-02-2004, 23:07
Hmm wonder what this special message might be....
*shudders*

Kate
09-02-2004, 23:08
mir, try reading between the lines of the track list. :kwink:

cirrus
09-02-2004, 23:08
Can't wait to hear that "Squirrel"... :rolleyes:

Doesn't seem like "tatu" type of titles, but the news seems sorta-official. Hmmmmm... don't knock it 'till you've heard it, right?

katbeidar, what do you mean by reading between the lines? I'm blind.

mir
09-02-2004, 23:12
hmm what i read there could mean they are still together...
*prays* and intend to stay that way.....*wonders*

Kate
09-02-2004, 23:15
cirrus, katbeidar, what do you mean by reading between the lines? I'm blind.

That's for you to decide... :heh:

Celtic Jobber
09-02-2004, 23:16
Thanks very much for the info Kate. :rose:

So, is "Squirrell" going to be this album's "Robot"? :laugh:

cirrus
09-02-2004, 23:18
Actually katbeidar, you don't really know do you? How could you know? Hmmmm... you're tricky, you ;)

I hope Ivan shares some sound clips soon. Oh and there's gonna be new video... I love videos. He has to make atleast one new video for the album. I hope that "new" video isn't NVNB...

Kate
09-02-2004, 23:23
cirrus, you got me. :p

No, actually, there is a hidden message from Tatu. You just have to look very hard at the song titles, and see what direction they point you, and depending on how the stars align at the moment, you will see it... Don't forget to chant "Oo-ga-ga Boo-ga-ga" at the same time. :D

Unplugged
09-02-2004, 23:28
The "hidden" message is: "We're on crack!" :laugh:

spyretto
09-02-2004, 23:46
My interesting thought is:

RIP OFF!! THAT'S A RIP OFF!!

I guess Tatu really live the spirit of the 80s, where lipsynching was king and albums hardly exceeded the 30 minute mark. You have to do a lot more these days, I'm afraid.

Their album will be great downloading material with just four totally new songs. :hmmm:

Kate
09-02-2004, 23:51
spyretto, Their album will be great downloading material with just four totally new songs.

Yeah, that's great! Cuz I don't wanna waste my online time to download 12 songs like "Nichya". :dead:

See? there's a bright side to every situation. :D

Unplugged
09-02-2004, 23:54
You don't like "Nichya", Kate?

I think it's nice. Especially when Lena sings :love: Her voice is so soothing...

crni
09-02-2004, 23:58
well...y'all are so negative on this album... loads of sarcasm in the air... :rolleyes:
if you don't remember, the english version of the 1st album also had 8 songs... so i don't see a problem with that. 8 songs (+/-) and few remixes would be fine with me. of course few more "real" songs wouldn't do any damage but i see no tragedy in the current situation...

spyretto
10-02-2004, 00:02
I like it too...

Nice avatar staringelf..any other part of Lena's anatomy you'd like to bring to our attention?

Kate
10-02-2004, 00:03
Yeah, well... I guess Tatu have a long way to go before they release albums like Celine Dion. She released two albums in 2003, both had 14 songs on them, in different languages.

We will never see Tatu release two albums, one English, one Russian with 14 different songs on each one this year, or any year to that matter. :(

crni
10-02-2004, 00:03
Originally posted by sasha
staringelf :done: i thought i was the only one liking it ...soothing voice :yes:

well...since zachem ya is my favourite song form the 1st album, it's logical that i'd pretty much like nichya ;)
so there's three (EDIT: four) of us :D lol

cirrus
10-02-2004, 00:38
if you don't remember, the english version of the 1st album also had 8 songs... so i don't see a problem with that.

Well I do. Even the first album was a little short. The bright side was discovering the Russian-only songs that didn't make it onto the English version. But 5/6/7 new songs, especially after this long time, is unacceptable. Well, I guess I am accepting it seeing as there's nothing I can do, but it's still a let down.

teeny
10-02-2004, 01:02
well just really glad it seems some tracks have been chosen. If the tracklist is correct at least. Thought they were still in the dark trying to figure out what songs to record.. Oh well..
With a huge amount of remix versions I will be happy for a while :D

denial
10-02-2004, 01:38
I'll buy that album just to get Nicyha. :dead: Doens't matter the rest of the song yet. And I'lll vote Nicyha in every online contest it gets in. I love that song very very much...ochen ochen ochen...

BUT ..
I like Ne Ver Ne Boisia too .. and PD .. and Vso Normalno ..

and this song Ya Budu "I will" .. sound interesting and Ty soglasna "You agree" and V kosmose skvoznyaki "There are draughts in cosmos" ... I am interested.

Thanks Kate for the info.

*off to play Nichya live at Tokyo Dome Mp3* ..nichya .. nichya..nichya...

denial
10-02-2004, 01:44
Originally posted by spyretto
Their album will be great downloading material with just four totally new songs. :hmmm: [/B]

nah ... 6 new songs .. or do you have Nichya and Vso Normalno CD version? :spy:

thegurgi
10-02-2004, 02:54
Oooh! I'm excited for a song called SQUIRREL!

I'm way to optimistic to not be happy with this.

And a song called "There are draughts in cosmos"...that just sounds cool.

I do hope it will be annexed a little... and i hope that order will be changed up a bit... i don't like how the older songs are just at the end, they should be mixed up.

Hey, What about the song by Ivan Demyan! and no Strannie Tantsy! I'm a bit dissapointed by that.

denial
10-02-2004, 03:13
ack!! Strannie Tantsy!!! I want TATU to sing that song!! *now feels dissapointed too*

thegurgi
10-02-2004, 03:16
On the site which is cited wonderfully by Kate, it lists those songs and then it says "and others."

So maybe some are ommitted :: hopefully ST and others ::

denial
10-02-2004, 03:17
Thanks Greg, now feels better .. LoL .

Kate
10-02-2004, 03:17
denial, it's not the final track list, I am 100% positive it'll change. :) But I don't think the number of songs will increase by a lot...

denial
10-02-2004, 03:22
Kate .. I know .. thank you for putting the listing and translation .. at least there seems light at the end of the tunnel ... for you :rose: for making my day ..... sincerely..

guesshoo
10-02-2004, 04:49
6 news songs is not enough!
honestly!
i mean, i'm used to buying cd's with at least 14 NEW songs on them.
as matter of fact, most cd's i own have at least 16 tracks apart from debut albums.
even if tatu has to take a break to record a few more songs that'd be a whole lot better. personally i'd rather wait a month or two longer for addtional songs than have them release an album with 6 new tracks and a bunch of remixes. :rolleyes:

i understand quality is of greater importance that quantity but still..............

thegurgi
10-02-2004, 05:07
guesshoo, pay attention to the rest of the dialog..... we discussed the fact that it's not a complete list... so don't get so huffy...

The site lists those songs and others. We don't know what "and others" is....

Besides, it wasn't anything officially released by Universal, it was said by people who were there to know they will be on the album... so the girls could have recorded anything in the time when those 3 people were there. :: but i wholeheartedly love their leak ::

This is a bit more of a Progress Check.... 6 songs Done, how many to go? we really don't know... :: i wish for only 2 more, 2 more and i'll be happy, i can't say anything for the rest of you ::

cirrus
10-02-2004, 05:13
The site lists those songs and others. We don't know what "and others" is....
Good catch thegurgi! *slaps forehead* I seem to always be getting ahead of myself, coming to conclusions...
I hope Strannie Tantsy and the Ivan Demyan song make it. And any song called "Squirrel" is atleast worth a listen. :hmmm:

thegurgi
10-02-2004, 05:16
And any song called "Squirrel" is atleast worth a listen.

i agree fully, i hope it's crazy!

goku
10-02-2004, 05:22
I'm not worried about the number of tracks, I'm worried about the time it has taken them. True, nobody wants to release a new album too soon, and everyone needs time to build something with quality, but did Тату just wait too long? Especially for some of us, who have heard the same songs for nearly 2 and a half years.. They tried to stall with their singles, TV shows, even a movie.. but for me at least, I just wanted a new album.

Now, I am in NO way an anti-Тату person. I still love them and all the work they do. I just think that they may have lost quite a bit of their older fanbase. If you go on the Russian forum, it's pretty dead.. But good luck Тату. I'm still excited for it to come out.

QueenBee
10-02-2004, 05:34
Umm... :ithink: I'm speechless! :lol:

denial
10-02-2004, 05:52
...Goku .. problem with Yulia throat could be real and not just publicity stunt ...

Kate
10-02-2004, 05:56
denial, it is real. And that's why Tatu's chances to get back into the world's spotlight are so slim. Cuz, let's face it, Julia's voice will never ever be as powerful as it was in NGGU.

denial
10-02-2004, 06:02
Kate .. but she sing live nicely in Nichya.. and when she scream in the Poesiya song .. her voice sound neutral. :) ..well even she just scream non-sense like that.. still very nice to hear .. :)

Kate
10-02-2004, 06:05
denial, I am speaking from a neutral prespective, not that of a fan - Julia's voice is very hard to listen to in the past few new songs. She totally ruined it with her smoking...

But that's just me.

No hard feeling. :rose:

denial
10-02-2004, 06:13
No worry Kate .. *takes flower* ..about the smoking .. I think Yulia knows what she's doing .. she's a big girl and she is Russian .. my French friend said Russian are tough people .. because they live in tough weather .. -ve 30 degree in winter.. anything will froze instantly he said ..

MassMedia
10-02-2004, 06:35
im sure its gotten worse now, but during the eurovision performance yulia's voice was good. i hope it gets better!

denial
10-02-2004, 06:40
during the Nichya song at Tokyo Dome .. she had high fever .... now ..what else could stop that girl ..

Lena410
10-02-2004, 07:12
well the song list sounds kinda good..and interesting *lol*
squirrel :lol: that tops everything though..I sooo wanna know what that could be about :D :gigi:

but they should add some songs..six are not enough..but I dont believe that this is the final track list..I will believe it when I see it on a cd cover in my hands :p

irish22
10-02-2004, 07:35
Originally posted by crni
well...y'all are so negative on this album... loads of sarcasm in the air... :rolleyes:
if you don't remember, the english version of the 1st album also had 8 songs... so i don't see a problem with that. 8 songs (+/-) and few remixes would be fine with me. of course few more "real" songs wouldn't do any damage but i see no tragedy in the current situation... i so agree with yuo but i do hope they add at least 3 more songs new not remixes as well as the remixes

taty994945
10-02-2004, 09:40
I wanna hear I Will and You Agree....great titles :p

Tom Violence
10-02-2004, 11:31
Were this the final tracklisting, I wouldn't be all that disappointed by the length. I have a short attention span. Plus there's only so far the 'Prostie Dvizheniya', 'Ne Ver, Ne Boisia', 'Vsyo Normalno' sonic template can be stretched on one record.

However, I find it strange that Universal would release a remix compilation featuring the first ever Russian release of 'Ne Ver, Ne Boisia', and the first release of 'Prostie Dvizheniya' anywhere in the world, and then have t.A.T.u. stick them on their next album.

The song titles muted look like a mixture of the bizzare and the unimaginative, but I'll try not to read too much into that.

DAZ
10-02-2004, 12:11
I would be hoping for more than 6 new songs to be honest!!
Six is much better than none however!!
I'd love to hear them throw in another cover version or 2!!
Something like The Incidentals, I am,I feel or Indestructible by Alishas Attic would sound superb if Tatu covered them!!

Rob
10-02-2004, 12:30
It's way too early to think that this is the final track-list!

Probably the Tallinn-musicians only mentioed the songs that were recorded during their stay at Podnebesnaya or they only mentioned the songs they were kinda connected with.

The main point is that if the article tells the truth there do exist songs for the album that are recorded.
And the RS shows us some interesting drama that, having the article in the back of my head, I would love to sit back and watch and enjoy.
Apart from the fact that I've given up on hoping for videos.

Unplugged
10-02-2004, 13:27
I think Yulia knows what she's doing .. she's a big girl and she is Russian

:laugh: I'm sorry, I just thought that was pretty funny, denial.

"She knows what she's doing. She's a big girl.... aaaaaaaand she's Russian"

:laugh: Like being Russian gives you even more maturity :heh:

crni
10-02-2004, 13:59
there will deffinitely be more songs...ST, and that ivan dude, and some of the fans' songs (flydream and stuff)...so heads up, y'all! ;)

btw, hybrid theory and meteora together have just a bit more than 75mins (i put them on ONE cd), and noone saw a problem there... :rolleyes:

dollparts3000
11-02-2004, 09:23
I also don't think that it's the completed album because they could always add more tracks. Most albums have 12-14 tracks. Those are probably just the songs that have been confirmed. Even if they are, there's always room for bonus tracks or hidden tracks.

I want to know what squirrel is about too!!!!! That sounds hilarious. How are they going to dance to that? Maybe they could be making fun of somebody or they could be singing, "I like nuts" ------------ Lol That's so wrong!!

haku
11-02-2004, 10:20
Originally posted by dollparts3000
they could be singing, "I like nuts"
LMAO That would be in line with their new "image" at least... :laugh:

Or maybe it's a song about Yulia's fur coat, we heard it was rabbit, maybe it's squirrel. :D

denial
11-02-2004, 10:21
Originally posted by dollparts3000
I want to know what squirrel is about too!!!!! That sounds hilarious. How are they going to dance to that?

:none:..........................:none: ....................................:none: .....................ahahahahaha .:laugh: :lol: :laugh: ....

:none:

freddie
11-02-2004, 10:57
Well if they're GOOD 6 songs I won't mind. I rather have 6 good songs then 20 songs from which 2 are good and the rest is filler (like most rap stuff today and yes Celine Dione as well Kate ;) ... I don't care if she sings in 12 languages, her new songs are still trash.)

Oh... and Squirel is obviously about two girls in love, who run away from home, eventualy run out of money and then have to eat squirels to survive. :D
Sheesh. It's so futile to discuss this NOW when we know nothing about it.

crni
11-02-2004, 11:57
Originally posted by freddie
Well if they're GOOD 6 songs I won't mind. I rather have 6 good songs then 20 songs from which 2 are good and the rest is filler
good point there, i totally agree :done:

Oh... and Squirel is obviously about two girls in love, who run away from home, eventualy run out of money and then have to eat squirels to survive. :D
LOL :lol: that's hilarious :laugh:

dollparts3000
12-02-2004, 01:56
Hi haku! Lol About that fur coat :) That's too funny!!! I like Yulia's white coat but I don't really like her purple or pink fur one.

coolasfcuk
12-02-2004, 18:03
Originally posted by freddie
Oh... and Squirel is obviously about two girls in love, who run away from home, eventualy run out of money and then have to eat squirels to survive.
:laugh: nah.. thanks to Ilya I will geive you the 'secret' recepie to the HIT 'Squirrel' :lol:

It'll be hard to be a girl if you're a boy,
It'll be hard to be a boy if you're a girl.
I will be a bunny, you will be squirrel....

:lol: :lol: :lol: and that's a FACT ;)

Shaps writes such good lyrics! ha ha ha

spyretto
12-02-2004, 18:12
there will be no new album, this thread is obsolete :gigi:

coolasfcuk
12-02-2004, 19:13
Originally posted by spyretto
there will be no new album, this thread is obsolete
oh spy, have some fun! ha ha.. of course there's not gonna be a new album... but how can we not discuss such Great lyrics!

besides who knows... maybe that squirrel song... we might hear Nachaeva sing it in as a summer hit or something :laugh:
... or maybe Ivan will go solo... and sing it himself... :lol:

russkayatatu
12-02-2004, 19:23
You know, one of the first things I thought of when I heard of this "Squirrel" song was the old Russian movie "The Cranes are Flying" (Letyat Zhuravli), where the girl is called "belka" ( "squirrel") and it's almost an endearment, and symbolic ... but, I guess that has nothing to do with the song ... :gigi: Those are SOME lyrics ... I have no words :eek: :lol: :laugh:

Anyway, I don't think "I Vse Normal'no" is a real song yet; they haven't even performed it like they have "Nichya," right? So more like 5 new songs, not that it matters much :D

haku
13-02-2004, 02:20
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
It'll be hard to be a girl if you're a boy,
It'll be hard to be a boy if you're a girl.
I will be a bunny, you will be squirrel...
LMAO! :lol:

I can imagine Y&L's faces when Ivan handed them the lyrics of their new "hit"!
They must have hired those lawyers to break the contract right away! :gigi:

thegurgi
13-02-2004, 04:17
Wow, i don't know wheter or not i do want to hear this song.

But the strange part of me REALLY wants to....

Me Am Hulk
13-02-2004, 05:29
I'm assuming SQUIRREL is some sorta Russkie slang for a... certain body part...

like how us Yankees like to call it BEAVER?

haku
13-02-2004, 05:46
Originally posted by Me Am Hulk
like how us Yankees like to call it BEAVER?
LOL, i don't think so. If it was the case katbeidar would have told us. :D Squirrel means just... squirrel apparently.

freddie
13-02-2004, 08:06
I still stick with my idea. Just imagine it:

"I love you my Yulia!!"
Lena has told
Now have some more Squirel
Before it gets cold.

forre
13-02-2004, 12:36
In the interview to Interfax, Ivan said that 5 songs have been already recorded and the rest 5 are waiting for the girls' vocal partitions. They are waiting for the voices to get in a proper for the mood form.

So all in all it makes 10 songs to be included in the new album.

spyretto
18-02-2004, 02:49
And what about all the stuff written about their unwillingness to work with Ivan and break their contracts? Perhaps a ploy to get more money?
Will they go back and record with Ivan? Will they try to oust Ivan?

Common, forre gives us your lights again!

denial
23-02-2004, 08:18
Update about song Squirrel

Originally posted by Igor
Song here:
http://hare-tatu.narod.ru/download/belochka.mp3
(TatySite.net Users only)

Lyric copied from russian part of this forum posted by Veter:
Белочка

А если нам убежать
И не обозначиться
Пробелы не нажимать
Последний не спрячется
Размазаны красками
Тупыми распросами
Растанемся с масками
И мы станем взрослыми.
Но трудно быть мальчиком, если ты девочка,
Трудно быть девочкой, если ты мальчик
А... а может я буду белочкой
А... а может ты будешь зайчиком

The lyrics translation by Katebeidar are here:
Squirrel

If we run away
And not be marked
Not push blanks
The last one won't hide
Washed away paints
With silly questions
Part with masks
We become adults.
But it's hard to be a boy if you are a girl,
And it's hard to be a girl if you are a boy
Oh... maybe I'll be a squirrle
Oh... maybe you'll be a bunny

haku
23-02-2004, 08:27
Thanks for finding an alternative solution denial :rose: ;)

denial
23-02-2004, 08:37
haku, its a very beatiful song .. if it were not to be heard by the world .. at least by few of us here...

my favorite line really ..

"А... а может я буду белочкой
А... а может ты будешь зайчиком ..."

or

"Oh... maybe I'll be a squirrle
Oh... maybe you'll be a bunny."

..urrrgg.. just the 'bunny' part in that song ..make me think of "bugs bunny" ...have to remind myself many times that it's just little and cute... and scared...

...a..a.. :gigi:

haku
23-02-2004, 09:02
Well, all those new songs from Podnebesnaya are really too soft for me, and i'm not saying that just to be negative, it's simply the truth. (My faves from the first album were NDD and Klouni) And i don't think they sound really "tatulike". I miss the techno-rock sound and the hard beats.
I remember them saying that the new album would have a harsher sound and i was happy about that, but in fact it's the opposite, they are going for a softer sound.
I was hoping that even with the shattered image i could like the new songs because of the Tatu sound, but i'm realizing that i'm going to lose even that.

taty994945
23-02-2004, 09:15
I was hoping for some energetic tunes as well. Maybe they couldn't do it because of Yulia's voice or something.

dollparts3000
23-02-2004, 09:46
I agree, they should come up with more energetic songs like PD, NND, etc.

Lena410
23-02-2004, 15:24
well arent the lyrics of NND and PD and Klouny partly sung slowly too? *scratches head*
well my point is that I don't think that those songs we've heard so far are finished..and I think that the techno sound is filled in last so the songs still can change a lot before the last version of them

but I agree..I love their techno sound. I didnt really listen to belochka since Im busy but they need fast songs too..not only slow ones

nasnedagoniat
23-02-2004, 16:45
Wasn't a little of that "Draughts in Space" song played along with Belochka on that Saturday episode? I'd sure appreciate a description of it, that is if it was played. (My translator could be playing with me.):confused:

LenochkaO
24-02-2004, 00:38
Originally posted by nasnedagoniat
that "Draughts in Space" song

Is that anything like Pigs in Space? Though with Tatu, it should probably be Squirrels in Space...

nasnedagoniat
24-02-2004, 19:34
Originally posted by LenochkaO
Is that anything like Pigs in Space? Though with Tatu, it should probably be Squirrels in Space...

Maybe. I seriously couldn't tell you what the song is about. I've finally heard it, but I don't know what the heck Yulia(or Vanya) is singing about. Hopefully we can get some lyrics soon.

EDIT: BTW, I did some snooping and found it on Hare's site. http://hare-tatu.narod.ru/down.htm I hope she doesn't mind. Thanks alot Hare!! :rose:

thegurgi
24-02-2004, 21:39
Thanks Hare, and Thanks nasnedagoniat for the headsup

Well, Yulia's fifteen seconds are so much better than Shaps 50... he's just frightening...

and i dunno about that music, but i know that's at it's rough stages......... but still, tee hee hee hee

Kate
24-02-2004, 21:43
nasnedagoniat, Hare is a she. Her real name is Yulia. :heh:

Hare
24-02-2004, 21:48
nasnedagoniat, I don't mind :) All is for you! :)
By the way, the lyrics of the song "В космосе сквозняки" is here (but only in Russian):

А в космосе сквозняки
Короткие праздники
И холодно и темно
Все равно, все равно, все равно

Живи как захочется
Пока все не кончится
А после отвертимся
В космосе встретимся, встретимся

Мы снова встретимся в космосе
Мы скоро встретимся в космосе
Возможно??? встретимся в космосе
В космосе...

thegurgi
24-02-2004, 21:53
Thanks Hare [ I still love you! ]

Simple Translation:
And in space drafts
Short holidays
And it is cold and dark
All the same, all the same, all the same
Live as it will want
While all will not be terminated
And after we turn away
In space we shall meet, shall meet
we again shall meet in space
we soon shall meet in space
Probably??? We shall meet in space
In space...

QueenBee
24-02-2004, 22:08
Yulia sounds like one of those Arabian singers. :D

haku
24-02-2004, 22:20
Thanks Hare :rose:

LOL, this is awful. :D

nasnedagoniat
24-02-2004, 22:25
Thanks for the lyrics Hare! Love ya lots. :heart: :rose: :rose: :love:

Thanks for the translation thegurgi. The wording makes a little more sense than the other songs. And thanks for the heads up katbeidar. I will now run away quickly, very embarassed, like a squirrel or a bunny. A thousand sorries! :hmmm: :o :grustno: :dead:

thegurgi
25-02-2004, 04:04
nasnedagoniat, don't be embarrassed, you didn't sing or write it....

but i think it has potential, Yulia's rendition of just that one part was better than Ivans... and well, i mean... it's so rough... but oh well, i won't say anything further cause most of you don't believe it's going to be finished... and well, i don't blame you :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lena410
25-02-2004, 06:59
Thanks Hare!!! :rose: :coctail:

Thanks thegurgi for the translation! :D

I still havent listened to it. Gonna do that when I come back from school. :p

haku
29-02-2004, 22:04
Danimir posted the lyrics of Zaschischatsya Ochkami on the Russian side, many thanks. :rose:

Защищаться очками

Это твоя земля
Это твоя страна
Это твоя любовь
Это твоя душа
Это твоя луна
Это твоя звезда
Это твоя ночь
Это твоя всегда

Это моя игра
Тучи по правилам
Небо на пополам
Солнце тебе отдам
Я буду, я буду
Защищаться очками

Это твоя ра
Это твоя дуга
Это твоя гроза
Это твои цвета
Это твоя моя
Это и та строка
Это моя мечта
Это твоя одна

Это моя игра
Тучи по правилам
Небо на пополам
Солнце тебе отдам
Я буду, я буду
Защищаться очками

I've made a transliteration (strict translit with ' to indicate soft consonants). :)

Eto tvoya z'eml'a
Eto tvoya strana
Eto tvoya l'ubov'
Eto tvoya dusha
Eto tvoya luna
Eto tvoya zv'ezda
Eto tvoya noch'
Eto tvoya vs'egda

Eto moya igra
Tuch'i po prav'ilam
N'ebo na popolam
Solntse t'eb'e otdam
Ya budu, ya budu
Zasch'isch'ats'a ochkam'i

Eto tvoya ra
Eto tvoya duga
Eto tvoya groza
Eto tvoyi tsv'eta
Eto tvoya moya
Eto i ta stroka
Eto moya m'echta
Eto tvoya odna

Eto moya igra
Tuch'i po prav'ilam
N'ebo na popolam
Solntse t'eb'e otdam
Ya budu, ya budu
Zasch'isch'ats'a ochkam'i

tatu_rocks
02-03-2004, 03:58
Thanks Hare , thegurgi , katbeidar , Haku and everyone for the demos, lyrics, translations, etc. :rose:

haku
14-03-2004, 01:37
Convol has found a better clip of "Ti Soglasna".

CLICK (http://www.hit20.ru/a_php/ESLenta/images/14533_1_1077269165.mp3)

I like! Definitely my fave song from Podnebesnaya so far. :D

QueenBee
14-03-2004, 01:43
haku, yeah I received that link from Greg not so long ago... and I LOVE it! It sounds like a great song and I can't wait to hear the full version. I liked it as a demo too because there was so much energy! And the "a-a-a-a-a" in the background is just awesome :done:

la aurora
14-03-2004, 01:50
oh, thanks haku and Mia :rose:
now I have 3 versions of my fav song so far :gigi:
btw, I don't know what the hell is going on with TATU now but it seems that the full version of 'ty soglasna' really exists. Some article said it was on Autoradio and guess what?? It really is. At least Autoradio site has it in the list of new songs. :D
So hope someone catches it soon...

cirrus
14-03-2004, 01:55
Oooooh! great news. new song on the radio is a good sign. :p

forre
14-03-2004, 02:09
sunny poison, Thanks for the hint with that Autoradio. Worth to check! Yep, Ty Soglasna is on the list of their new songs. http://www.hit20.ru/index.php?an=hit_wnew

haku
14-03-2004, 02:14
Originally posted by cirrus
new song on the radio is a good sign.
Not necessarily. Yulia and Lena did the vocals for the new songs a long time ago. Even with Yulia and Lena leaving them, Neformat may have decided to do the post production work and release the songs anyway. All material belong to Neformat, not Yulia and Lena, so the company can do whatever they want with the material the girls recorded. They can release the album without the consent of the girls.

la aurora
14-03-2004, 02:25
forre, u are welcome but it was not me who found it. It was Artem from russian forum i think... tho I'm not sure.
And haku, as far as I know girls aren't planning to leave Neformat. It's Ivan they have problems with... I can be wrong tho. But does it matter? Would Neformat contunue to promote TATU songs if they had no plans for TATU's future? I mean why waste time and money for something u can't finish anyway? It's not like they can get anything by having the song playing on the radio. It's albums and concerts that bring money. Not songs in the airplay.

cirrus
14-03-2004, 02:33
haku - it's good in the sense that we get our hands on new material. and is an album released without Lena and Yulia better than no album at all?
even if they have no connection to "tatu" anymore, we still get to hear new songs. and I think sunny poison's right. Why would they even bother if Tatu has no future. I read that music piracy is huge in Russia, so I imagine the record companies don't have the money to waste on anything. It would be too much of a gamble.

haku
14-03-2004, 02:46
If i'm not mistaken, Yulia and Lena are suing Neformat, so why would they sue them if they intend to keep working with them?

One of the reasons Y&L are suing Neformat is that they were unable to provide material to record a second album. Releasing a new single could actually be a clever move from Neformat, Y&L are going to look a bit stupid in court, claiming that Neformat did not provide them material while a new Tatu song is rotating on Radios! That would help Neformat to win the case and save them a lot of money (no damages to pay to Y&L).

Lux
14-03-2004, 02:53
haku - what is the point of making Y and L look stupid in court?

if ivan owns half of neformat doesnt that make suing neformat suing ivan?

all of this is confusing.

cirrus
14-03-2004, 02:58
damnit haku, why do you have to see the logic in every situation! :p :D
That was actually a very smart hypothesis. :rose: