PDA

View Full Version : "I Vse Normalno" ["Everything is Fine"] ~ New Song from Podnebesnaya.

Kate
01-02-2004, 01:42
Tatu tried to record a song called "I Vse Normalno" ["Everything is Fine"] on their reality show "Tatu in Podnebesnaya" this week.

Download the song here [Thanks to Hare :rose:]: "I Vse Normalno" (http://hare-tatu.narod.ru/download/vse_normalno.mp3)

It will be very much appreciated if someone will upload the song on their server/ftp, since Hare's site is pretty slow.

The songs lyrics went something like this [Thanks to SNEAD and Hare from Rus. forum]:

Russian:

[Lena]
Солнце упрямо, крылья больниц
В кожу лучами, люди без лиц
Я закричала, светится Марс
Там не до нас

[Chorus]
И всё нормально
Я есть, я есть
И всё нормально
Я здесь, слышишь, я здесь

[Julia]
Дождь из машин, Снег идет вверх
Кто-то один, Я без помех
Линия сна, Неба часы
Ветер, весна, Две полосы

English:

[Lena]
The sun is stubborn, wings of hospitals,
Sun-rays into skin, people without faces,
I started to scream, Mars is shinning,
They don't have time for us...

[Chorus]
And everything is fine,
I am here, I am here,
And everything is fine,
I am here, you hear, I am here.

[Julia]
Rain from the cars, the snow's going up,
Someone's alone, I have no flaws,
Line of a dream, clocks of the sky
Wind, spring, two lines

-------------------------------------------

I have never heard anything more random then this... :gigi:

Edit: added another verse from Hare. :rose:

Edit[2]: Added the mp3 from Hare. :D

Unplugged
01-02-2004, 01:50
Originally posted by katbeidar

The sun is stubborn, wings of hospitals,
Sun-rays into skin, people without faces,
I started to scream, Mars is shinning,
They don't have time for us...

And everything is fine,
I am here, I am here,
And everything is fine,
I am here, you hear, I am here.

-------------------------------------------

I have never heard anything more random then this... :gigi:

Yeah, what the hell? :confused: :laugh:

QueenBee
01-02-2004, 01:53
I find the lyrics very fascinating. :gigi: Were drugs involved when writing these lyrics?

Thanks Kate. :rose: AGAIN! You're wonderfьl.

haku
01-02-2004, 01:55
Thanks katbeidar :rose:

So, it's a song about the weather... right? :D

Well, i can really relate because we had snow here a few days ago... I was... bothered. The snow is gone but now it's really cold.

Kate
01-02-2004, 01:57
Were drugs involved when writing these lyrics?

:lol: Lmao! My GOD! Lol. I can't stop laughing. Lol. I am pretty sure something shady had to be involved when these lyrics were written. You can't make them up intentionally. They are just so RANDOM!

*resorts to listening of classical music* Yeah! A bit of Vivaldi is what I need now!

Unplugged
01-02-2004, 02:00
So, it's a song about the weather... right?

Yeah, weather, Mars, screaming and being here and being fine.... :p :lol:

Were drugs involved when writing these lyrics?

Definately. It's probably Vanya's work :p :p :p

nikki
01-02-2004, 02:02
Very odd !

dare2dream28
01-02-2004, 02:12
Those are umm...ummm...I guess I'll go with the everyone else and say Random. Goodness they don't make any sense!!! Seriously, I hope the material for the new album is better than this! At least get some songs with a meaning behind it. Thanks kat for the info though as well as all the other articles you've been providing us!!! :)

coolasfcuk
01-02-2004, 02:20
Thanks Kate :rose:

:laugh: oh god.. who's gonna analyze the lyrics now? anyone?

Here is my song for today:

Nothing's Fine

The window is foggy, cold feet
The oven is on, my towel is wet
I need snow pants, my hair is still wet
The clock is ticking - nothing's done yet!

Nothing is done, nothing is done
I'm still here, I'm still here
I'm still here ,you hear, and I shoud've already left!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kate
01-02-2004, 02:21
Nothing is fine, nothing is fine

:lol: Good one. :done:

coolasfcuk
01-02-2004, 02:23
psss Kate I revised the lyrics, lol... but both work I guess

oh god, all I need now is to get stoned and my lysrics will be even better.... oh.. and who knows... maybe Ivan will read this thread and i will get a T-Shirt :lol:

Unplugged
01-02-2004, 02:26
Originally posted by coolasfcuk

Here is my song for today:

Nothing's Fine

The window is foggy, cold feet
The oven is on, my towel is wet
I need snow pants, my hair is still wet
The clock is ticking - nothing's done yet!

I'm still here ,you hear, and I shoud've already left!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

You crack me up, Chris!!!! :p

QueenBee
01-02-2004, 02:33
coolasfcuk, wow, I envy you so much! Where do you get these brilliant words from? The way you form sentences is just breathtaking! :love: I suggest you enter the song "competition" where you will be competing against 2 other people who wanted signed t-shirts!

haku
01-02-2004, 02:43
LMAO coolasfcuk! :D

That's great! "Nothing is done, i'm still here" :lol: I can really relate to that too.

thegurgi
01-02-2004, 02:56
Am i the only one who actually likes those lyrics originally posted.

but i am a fan of people who wrote a lyrics like:
"Steal A Coin. You Leave Me"
"I sold memories for a bitter purpose"

Thanks for the update Ms. Beidar

transcend
01-02-2004, 03:01
If you're not prepared to give proper credit and respect to songwriters, you don't deserve decent songs...I still can't believe this signed tshirt thing. It's got to be a joke, hasn't it...hasn't it?

denial
01-02-2004, 03:05
Why do I like the lyric? :ithink:

Cools .. your's is nice but sound funny .. but their's sound serious.. *feels confuse*

Is this really the song for the album or just something to entertain us in the show? Dont have to reply .. I know no one has the answer.

*is learning to live between earth and sky ..or am I already there?* :rolleyes:

Thank you Kate for translation. :rose:

coolasfcuk
01-02-2004, 03:34
Originally posted by haku
That's great! "Nothing is done, i'm still here" :lol: I can really relate to that too.
hehe thank you thank you people :10x: ... am now considering really enrolling my lyrics (witten in less than 40 secs) to that contest for the signed T-shirt :laugh:

but... i just wanted to tell you a story .. to show you how people can get confused so easily and assume things... and trust me, it was not done on purpose....

what Im saying is that everything i wrote was 100% true: the lyrics are about my day - I was supposed to go out shopping for ski gear since i am going skiing, but all day i was so lazy and did absolutelly nothing.. so nothing got done... i was still here and i was supposed to have left allready! it had nothing to do with tatu :lol: ... and my mom was cooking so the oven was on and because it is really cold out the windows were foggy... haha... and i had shower before that.. so my hair and towel were wet! :laugh: :lol:

sorry for the personal info but... i had to show you how easily people get mislead ...by simple words.. that i didnt even think will mislead you :heh: so finding meaning in such writing is obviouslly harder than you think ... haha... god knows what those lyrics they were singing are all about! ;)

so denial, no my lyrics are not funny... it is the bare truth! I got nothing done today! BAH @ myself :rolleyes:

QueenBee
01-02-2004, 03:36
coolasfcuk, hehehe.. Finally the truth is revealed! When will "Anatomy of Coolasfcuk" be out?? Then we can see how mistaken we are.. :P

And shame on you for not getting anything done :P

freddie
01-02-2004, 03:42
Thanks for the translation Kate. :done:

Well it doesn't make much sense now... but look at it this way. If you'd try DIRECTLY translating some old russian Tatu songs they'd sound even weirder then this one does. It's hard to translate directly from one langauge to another, without completely losing the meaning (I mean, look at the Bible! :D)

denial
01-02-2004, 03:43
cools, well its funny to me .. you know I'll laugh if you get in trouble and or late .. OMG!! its not suppose to be ...as friends .. I'm not suppose to laugh .. why so? LoL LoL ..but you always laugh too!! :bebebe:

Well nothing done today too.. I just woke up and sit here.. at the forum..BAH @ myself :rolleyes: *is planning to do something productive today* ... maybe go buy keyboard and write songs for tatu.. hope to get LENA AUTOGRAPH t-shirt ..

:none:

QueenBee
01-02-2004, 03:50
hope to get LENA AUTOGRAPH t-shirt
Whoa, you've become a Lena groupie! :p Haha, I hope you get the t-shirt Denial.. Anybody can get it though, I mean, you can just write whatever without it making any sense.. Just look at these lyrics.. :laugh:

denial
01-02-2004, 04:14
yes I am trying now ... see..

~~

If I could tell you what I feel
Maybe if wont be this hard

This is earth and this is sky
Mostly I am inbetween

I walk the earth
I fly the sky
I float in time
Snow melting

You are pushing
I'm resisting ... are we in game?
Or you alone..

The parliaments...
The parliaments...

..celestral...

Ya ustala Ya ustala
ya tebya ne hochu
ti menya
*beep*

haku
01-02-2004, 05:05
That's cool denial :D

Ok, i'm trying to win signed underwear there... :P

I am waiting, i am sitting
I keep looking but nothing change
It's cold outside, colder inside
Silence will prevail

I am here, I'm not hiding
Why haven't you found me?
Are you even looking?

I am lying, lights are flashing
I shed water on the sheets
Sharp edges are shining
Soon red will meet dark

Why haven't you found me?
Are you even looking?

Kate
01-02-2004, 05:13
haku, not random enough. You should spice it up with lines like:

Flying underware, three pineapples,
Digital faces, keys with noses...

:heh: :laugh: Pretty good, though.

transcend
01-02-2004, 05:14
Not bad, Haku, not bad.

QueenBee
01-02-2004, 05:27
Guys, you're not supposed to write GOOD lyrics. ;)

katbeidar, I think you have a chance of winning..! :laugh:

spyretto
01-02-2004, 06:18
Now seriously that reminds me of Kate's lyrics...how was it? love and fireworks? can't remember

are you contributing any lyrics for Tatu, Kate? :D

Kate
01-02-2004, 06:45
spyretto, I applied to be Shapovalov's bride back in the day... now we are very close... and I write lyrics for Tatu... the randomer the better... :gigi: :lol: *Joking*

Here is my early artwork:

I love you, fireworks
Blinding flashes, sex
They don't get us, metal wires
Clip here, clip there

Show me sex, show me sex
Stars are having sex
etc etc

shizzo
01-02-2004, 06:55
Mine lyrics be the best!

- - -

Hypotenuse crooked, worlds of pentagons,
Sexy crooked lines, angles without warning,
I trace along edges, Pluto's enigma,
It stretches time for me...

And numbers collide,
Here they come, there they go,
And polygons glide,
To and fro, oh mah Ghod, to and fro!

Primes in my head, distance aloft,
Limits abound, infinite time,
Spirals align, factors aside,
Math, ah! *orgasm*

:D

angeljas01
01-02-2004, 07:10
Thanks for the lyrics Kat.

xena225
01-02-2004, 12:57
Wow, a new song, interesting lyrics indeed. Thank you, katbeidar. :rose:

Don't become desparate if you don't get the lyrics right away. Takes some effort, I know, but it's worth it in the end. :) tATu are not Britney Spears - I'm sure people understand HER lyrics right away. Allow yourselves to be challenged, it's much more satisfying to have lyrics like this than the usual meaningless drivel. "Nichya" and NVNBNP are quite powerful lyrically as well, and I love that.

A new song! Good times! Everything is fine! ;)

xena225

denial
01-02-2004, 13:08
xena225, YAY!!! for making my day! for you :rose:

Lena410
01-02-2004, 14:27
xena225, thanks for making my day too :rose: cause I kinda like the lyrics. I like it when I don't get them right away. It's too boring if you know what it's about at the first sight of it. :D

nasnedagoniat
01-02-2004, 15:58
Agree's with xena225, *hugs* . Maybe it's one of those songs that mean something different for everyone and the same thing at the same time. I know, I know, I just confused myself again.

Love the first two lines of your song Kat!

dare2dream28
01-02-2004, 17:51
Okay, so some people are saying that we have to look deeper for the meaning of the words in this haze of lyrics. *grins* Alright, you guys want deep, so here I go. (and please remember, this is all in fun and this is not serious)

Rain from the cars
Rain from the cars is b/c Y&L are shedding tears since we, the "cars" don't believe they are a couple.

Someone's alone
Someone's alone b/c Pasha isn't really dating Yulia so he's all by his lonesome self.

I have no flaws
Well this is obvious...duh the girls are *perfect* in every way.

Line of a dream
Line of a dream...the image is really a dream come true.

Clocks of the sky
Ummm...their love will stand the test of time, they will be together *forever* and when the days comes, they will float up into heaven...together.

Wind, spring, two lines
They are different as wind and spring, so they have two lines (separate personalities), but since they are *together* those lines will eventually cross and are not parallel.

So there you have it. That is my attempt to look 'deeper' into these lyrics.
:gigi: :heh: :lol:

parrish122
01-02-2004, 17:54
Ok, I was requested to come and make up some random lyrics. So here goes! :D

Breasts that are punched,
legs are getting humped.
Murder by arson! Murder by arson!

Ghosts that talk to me
almost close enough to touch
you see?

A pool full of lime jello,
girls that like girls
not fellows.

Warriors use psychic powers,
children soldiers,
Clones! Clones! Clones!

Parrish

dare2dream28
01-02-2004, 17:56
LMAO Parrish!!!!! I love your lyrics! I love how you incorporated all your fics into your little song! LOL Great stuff! :D :p

nasnedagoniat
01-02-2004, 18:22
LOL@ dare2dream28, very, ummm.... creative.

I guess the song is different for everyone, but here's what I see(even though no one really cares :( )

Someone, maybe Lena is walking through a hospital with big windows.
The sun is shining brightly, maybe she is waiting news on someone who got into a horrible accident(or has a terminal illness). The people without faces are like doctors or other people in the hospital. She finds out that the person did not make it(died). She starts to scream. I don't know much about astrology, but when Mars is really bright maybe it means that it's a time of major change in one's life. They don't have time for us is not really literal, just a feeling of when other people go on and leave you behind, making you feel sad and lonely. The "us" is just Lena sharing that experience with you, which is very comforting to have someone else by your side.

The chorus is obvious.

Rain from the cars and the snow going up is actually time going backwards. Like when it's snowing and it warms up so it starts to rain instead. Everything is just going backwards. Someone's alone is probably referring to the person listening to the song. Sometime in the past that person was very lonely or still is. "I have no flaws" is a paradox, because everyone has something wrong with them. This is also comforting in a way. Line of a dream, like a line from a story. Clocks of the sky is just TIME, always moving and changing. And, the last line is over my head. But I can guess that wind is like a bad time and spring is a calm and beautiful time. Two lines is maybe just two people who can meet at anytime in life or live side by side forever.(Julia and Lena)

Maybe I'm totally wrong, but it doesn't matter to me anymore because everything is fine. Lena and Julia are here for me.

haku
01-02-2004, 18:25
Originally posted by dare2dream28
Rain from the cars
Rain from the cars is b/c Y&L are shedding tears since we, the "cars" don't believe they are a couple.
I have another interpretation d2d. :D
I think by "rain", They meant "puddle" (They took the idea from here obviously). The true meaning would be "Puddle from the cars". It's because Y&L love to have sex in their limos and they puddle so much it drips from the cars.

Clocks of the sky
Ummm...their love will stand the test of time, they will be together *forever* and when the days comes, they will float up into heaven...together.
Here, i'm seeing a reference to Salvador Dali's surrealist work. An attempt to show us that dreams are a reflection of our longings or fears in life. This line has an obvious connection to Yulia's dream in Anatomy.

And LMAO @ your lyrics Parrish :D

QueenBee
01-02-2004, 18:27
nasnedagoniat, aaah the lyrics start to make sense now and seem awesome :laugh: :yes: I think if we knew Russian we would probably get the idea of the lyrics faster, but I think it's hard to translate (I mean, so I've heard) properly.

Haku, LOL you're insane! I like the sex in the limos part though.. I hope that's gonna be part of a video!

Btw, I had the strangest dream last night that you left the forum because you were acting like a girl and got paid 2 million dollars for it! :eek: Yeah, wtf..!!! But please don't ever leave us :gigi:

Lena410
01-02-2004, 18:49
well I also came up with an interpretation although the lyrics are kinda strange..:D

I think that it's bout someone dying in a hospital like nasnedogoniat said.
It could be from the dyings pov but also from a relative's..
the sun is stubborn means that although you feel that something that awful happened that everything should stop the sun still rises not caring. Plus in such a situation you always feel alone and left by everybody, which is also described by the people without faces. and the sun-rays into skin is just another way of saying that the sun is still shining. Plus I don't remember ever being in mood for a sunny day when I was depressed.
doesn't mars has something do with accidents? or something like that? *shrugs* I cant say bout that one.

the chorus is someone trying to make the depressed one feel better. Like when its about someone dying than its a friend whose telling him that he wont be in it alone.

the rain and the snow going in the wrong directions in my opinion describe how the person feels like everything is going the wrong way. That nothing is normal anymore. That he doesn't understand the world.
the I have no flaws is in my opinion meant sarcastically. I even looked it up in the dictionary but there the translation was barriers not faults :dknow: I dont know russian well enough. maybe I looked under the wrong word.
And I think line of a dream means something like plot of a dream..thats just part of describing the feeling of being down. and the clocks of the sky are time. Time thats running out.
wind, spring, two lines is a tough one. but doesnt have to wind to change for spring to come? isnt there such a saying? hm..*ponders* well when I read two lines I thought of that thing thats showing ones heartbeat and turns into a line when you die. *shrugs*

I could be far off thought. But interpreting this was way more fun than writing my bookreport. :gigi: :D :p

denial
01-02-2004, 19:00
dare2dream28, nasnedagoniat, Lena410,

thank you :rose: .. very pleasant reading .. I was trying to come out with interpretion too .. earlier . but got lost between the words...

and no Haku .. its not about sex .. its about ..Yulia's throat problem .. they have to go in out in out hospital .. :bebebe: ..they just telling us .. but now everything is fine ..just Yulia gets cold she can't scream .. :ill:

haku
01-02-2004, 19:31
Originally posted by QueenBee
Btw, I had the strangest dream last night that you left the forum because you were acting like a girl and got paid 2 million dollars for it! :eek: Yeah, wtf..!!! But please don't ever leave us
Don't worry, i'm not going anywhere. :rose:

But that's one strange dream! :D 2 million dollars to act like a girl?! LOL. But i do that for free! :gigi:

QueenBee
01-02-2004, 19:43
cniaju, maaaan, those are the greatest lyrics EVER. I like the orgasm part the most! :laugh:

haku, hehe :coctail: Yeah, you're our honorary lesbian... :kwink:

cirrus
01-02-2004, 20:27
WAAHHHH?

I overslept and missed out on this fascinating thread...

"clocks of the sky"
"I need snow pants"
"Blinding flashes - sex"
*orgasm*

I'm sure it all sounds wonderful in Russian :rolleyes:

zebu
01-02-2004, 20:56
i don't know what most of you have against the lyrics, i quite like them. i agree it's so much better then those pop, dance hits lyrics, that's one of the reasons why i don't listen to that kind of music

thegurgi
01-02-2004, 21:15
Originally posted by Lena410
doesn't mars has something do with accidents? or something like that?

Yeah, Mars does mean that.

Hrmm... i like that hypothesis, and therefore, i am going to join it.

Maybe it's about Beata... who knows.

Oh, and cniaju, you are a lyrical genius.

Unplugged
01-02-2004, 22:57
OK, I created some random lyrics myself :p

--------------
Look at your sky
Can you see the fruits?
Give me some of your juice
And we can fly

Blood, mysterious Venus
I invoke you now
I will find you somehow
The clouds are cirrus

[chorus:]

Come with me
Feel with me, in the night
You will see,
I can lead you to the light

Come with me
You will see,

Zen orgasms, whipped cream
Our unique love will last
We share the same dream
Forget about the past

Hidden windows, electric chair
I want to see you
I want to touch you
This is not fair

Air, water, earth, fire
My legs are here
Don't run, don't fear
Feel the lust and desire

Frozen fruits, burning snow
We shall no longer fail
Everywhere we go
Our love will prevail

[chorus:]

Come with me
You will see,

Come with me
You will see,
-------------------

(c) StaringElf 2004 :coctail:

Back on topic: I do like the lyrics of that new song, but they're really - REALLY, random :laugh:

Kate
01-02-2004, 23:01
they're really - REALLY, random

"Wings of hospitals"? How can anyone possibly make that up intentionally? I can't even think of anything right now that can compare to this...

*needs inspiration*

Unplugged
01-02-2004, 23:11
"Wings of hospitals"?

:laugh: But wait, in the russian version it's really "wings" as in "wings of angels" or "wings of birds"? It could be "wings" like areas / units, or a side building?! :hmmm: Well, if in russian the word "wings" is really like "wings" of birds... then YES it's really random and WEIRD :lol:

Kate
01-02-2004, 23:12
staringelf, now that you mention it, it can mean "wings" as in side-building... Kinda ruins the fun... :grustno:

QueenBee
01-02-2004, 23:14
Aaah bummer! We were having so much fun.. :gigi:

Unplugged
01-02-2004, 23:21
LOL oops :gigi:

Well, you can always read my lyrics with zen orgasms, electric chairs and whipped cream :p

taty994945
02-02-2004, 01:12
I think you all deserve t-shirts :laugh:

Kate
02-02-2004, 08:08
Added the mp3 from Hare. :D Thank you! we love you!!

Download the song here [Thanks to Hare :rose:]: "I Vse Normalno" (http://hare-tatu.narod.ru/download/vse_normalno.mp3)

It will be very much appreciated if someone will upload the song on their server/ftp, since Hare's site is pretty slow.

denial
02-02-2004, 08:34
Thank you Kate for you :rose:

*downloading* ... God this going to be very long ...

*noticed Kate's signature* .. :dead:

Kate
02-02-2004, 09:17
denial, haha. :gigi:

By the way, I didn't like the song... there is no melody, and I am not a fan of random word/phrases that have no meaning... or maybe I just don't have time to analyse them...

Anyway, I hope that some of you will like it, Tatu depend on you guys...

denial
02-02-2004, 09:21
*notice Kate change signature*

Kate ... are you scared? hahaha..:gigi:

Kate
02-02-2004, 09:28
denial, of you being mad at me? yep... :grustno:

Lena410
02-02-2004, 10:08
ok I listened to it..and my first reaction was :lol: :gigi:

I love Lena's singing..her voice sounds great..in the end when she's shouting *LOL* that girl has a voice :p her frustrated shout at the end was hilarious :lol:

Yulia sounded like a robot without enough batteries when she ended her stanza :D sooo cute :p

hm..well its basically nearly acappella so I can't say anything bout the melody or stuff..

Kate, doesnt "ya yest" mean something like I exist? cause in slovakian it would mean I am.."ya yest tu"..would mean I am here..

its cute..all in all it isnt even a demo so I do think that they are gonna change it..:D

Kate
02-02-2004, 10:45
I have to admit that Lena's voice was amazing. But the song overall didn't do it for me. I forced myself to listen to it 3 times... :(

P.S. Lena410, yes, you are right about the translation...

showMElove2
02-02-2004, 11:05
Oh.... I just listened to the song (thanks!) and I hope that is not an indication of the rest of the CD. The song literally sucked... but yes Lena sounded good and I loved her scream at the end!!!

Rob
02-02-2004, 11:41
Thanks to all people involved: Hare, katbeidar and Igor.

Well, in a polished version this might sound well. :cool:
I do like the talk from Lena and Shap, and finally Lena's attempt to shout like Yulia... :D

nasnedagoniat
02-02-2004, 11:41
Maybe after a little editing.... Like Lena410 said, it's barely even a demo. It sounds NVNB-ish with that retro video game sound. It could turn out to be a good song.

QueenBee
02-02-2004, 11:43
Thank you very much! :rose: Umm.. where should I start.. I don't like the song.. but maybe they'll fix it up and it will sound better later... But I like Lena's shouting!! *crosses fingers*

xena225
02-02-2004, 13:58
Originally posted by Rob
Thanks to all people involved: Hare, katbeidar and Igor.

Yup, thank you! :)

It's cool to get such behind the scenes footage / material, glimpses of the creative process. Of course this isn't even a demo, but keeping that in mind I must say it sounds pretty good. And Lena's shouting - woohoo! :done:

Everything is fine! :cool:

xena225

forre
02-02-2004, 16:12
Yes, yes, it sounds good. The melody is okay, with a proper arrangement, it will be great but not any hit. Reminds me of NVNBNP. It's done in a pure t.A.T.u.-ish style. So we can say now that they are not going to change much musically. At least not drastically. The tendency is revealed.

Thanks for the link, Kate.

teeny
02-02-2004, 16:14
so this is how a really early staged song sounds like :D Like it a lot better than the featuring one that I don't even want to remember the title of :lalala:
Not bad I think..

thegurgi
02-02-2004, 16:15
For a Recording with no mastering, i actually really like it!

But that's just me, since i love their voices so much, and it's in Russian.... hahaha, there isn't anyway i can be unhappy with it.

:: the gurgi thinks it's a good start... ::

PS. I'm impressed with Lena's belting [You don't scream really when you're singing, when you're singing you call it a Belt]

Oh, and i joy the drop off by Yulia at the end, but i don't know if that's her voice or something in editing.

Thanks Hare, you rock!

QueenBee
02-02-2004, 16:27
Yulia sings too? I must have hearing problems.. I thought it was Lena all the time.. :ithink:

thegurgi
02-02-2004, 16:33
QueenBee, it'a mostly Lena, but Yulia sings the 2nd verse, the one before the little talk... then the re-record Ms. Katina.

denial
02-02-2004, 18:27
LOL LOL .. was that Lena singing then Ivan laughing at the end? then Lena shouting mad? LoL LoL .. how cute ..

Thanks again Kate.
btw.. no worry .. I wont be mad .. for you :rose:

angeljas01
02-02-2004, 18:38
Thanks for the song Hare and Kat, and thanks for the mirror Igor. The song at this stage is kinda ehhhh...just a skeleton of the model, I find it funny though.

crni
02-02-2004, 19:08
hmmm...interesting...

dunno what to say about the song :dknow: but i totally love lena's voice, the ''screams'' sounds great!!! ;)

but is yulia's really voice THAT bad ???

haku
02-02-2004, 20:36
Thanks for the demo Hare :D

Yulia sounds bad, Lena sounds great.
Lena should scream (or belt, i didn't know that verb) more often, i like how she sounds.
If Yulia can't sing those parts anymore, Lena should sing them instead.
And i like her scream at the end. :D

They need to pump up the beat though, i miss the techno-rock sound. :( This is just blah.

Rob
02-02-2004, 20:43
Originally posted by haku
They need to pump up the beat though, i miss the techno-rock sound. :( This is just blah.
As with "Nichya", the demo and the one played in Tokyo sound understandably very different from each other, I guess same will be here.
:)

dollparts3000
02-02-2004, 20:59
I like the song. Ofcourse it's going to sound like this now. I can imagaine it with the right beats and I think it has the potential to sound really good! I like it way better than NVNB

spyretto
02-02-2004, 21:00
Yulia is struggling and the demo is rather crap...sorry

And wtf? this starts again as a PD/NVNB hybrid. Another verse of NVNB changing but a few notes...how frustrating. Those who say this is good should check their ears :dead:

haha, the screaming at the end was funny :lol:

They need a lot of work with their material, though. Maybe they can get Desmond Child to write a couple of hits for them :D
The screaming is meaningless, meaning that if they scream they'll make the song better? :dknow: I'm not surprised they don't want to scream any more.

cirrus
02-02-2004, 21:08
I agree with spyretto
It's rather crap. What's up with the 80s techno demo music - sounds like it was made on a cheapo keyboard from Wal Mart. But I remember how different the 30 minutes demo was compared to the final product, so there's hope. :)

Wow, I didn't know Lena could belt it like that. She should work on that, and it could sound good. This is gonna sound mean, but hey - at least one of them can sing. :dead:

thegurgi
02-02-2004, 21:11
What is wrong with you
THIS IS NOT A DEMO !!!!

This is recorded off the show you realise i hope. And this is just them RECORDING THE VOCALS! have none of you watched when artists record such things? They either do it a cappela or with some beat or preliminary music.... which is what they are doing.

A Demo is actually a mastered work of music released by someone. There is no way that what we have is a demo.

And you know, they are recording and they could have recorded those verses and choruses over and over and over.

Who knows? By the time [or if] it gets finished, the lyrics could be completely different, it could be faster or slower. It's hard to say.

Ya'll are the kings and queens to jumping to conclusions. :: sigh ::

QueenBee
02-02-2004, 21:12
*Hugs Thegurgi* It's okay...

thegurgi
02-02-2004, 21:17
:: thanks ewa :: .... i get irked way to easily.

But, you do need to realize you are judging like... a baby, or anything else at it's beginning stages...

I mean when you see a newly born baby you don't think "This baby is going to be the ugliest and dumbest thing ever" at first glance do you?

That's almost what you are doing it to this song.

I for one think it has potential... but they do need to find a new style of verse... so, who knows how this song could develope

denial
02-02-2004, 21:17
Hugs thegurgi too ... awww.. I agree with you :rose:

Rob
02-02-2004, 21:20
thegurgi, Calm down, this is not a contest about the right words being used to describe this mp3. :)
It' raw, it's what could be heard on the show, call it demo or call it xy, it doesn't matter, people know what is meant.
And I'm looking forward hearing the end-result.

cirrus
02-02-2004, 21:21
good point thegurgi

and I didn't realize that Tatu can re-record the vocals over and over, and cut and paste the best parts together. I wasn't too impressed with the melody though, no matter what music is behind it.

But please don't take it so seriously. I had a premature opinion, but that opinion could easily change and I could end up loving the song. There's nothing wrong with having an opinion over this song before it's done. I'd love to be pleasantly surprised.

Plus, i'm slavic. I'm negative by nature. ;)

mulder
02-02-2004, 21:22
I hope this is just everyone messing around in the studio, hoping that they can get inspiration for a song, a springboard for the real song that will eventually appear on the next album.

If this is actually the demo of the song that will be on the album, then I suggest they all go home now. A tired retread of the last album won't do it. New writers, new ideas, no Ivan is the way to go. And for goodness sake, do something about Yulia's voice before it vanishes altogether!

spyretto
02-02-2004, 21:22
Originally posted by cirrus
I agree with spyretto
It's rather crap. What's up with the 80s techno demo music - sounds like it was made on a cheapo keyboard from Wal Mart. But I remember how different the 30 minutes demo was compared to the final product, so there's hope. :)

Wow, I didn't know Lena could belt it like that. She should work on that, and it could sound good. This is gonna sound mean, but hey - at least one of them can sing. :dead:

Yeah she has a good range. We knew that she could sing ;) ok, now we have two songs ( that and Nichya ) that are not going to make much impact. Maybe the next one will be the one ;)

thegurgi
02-02-2004, 21:24
cirrus, you are forgiven....

rob, i'm technical for a reasons. Political Wars are started over misnaming and mis phrasing things. I think everyone should be careful what they label anything. [i know this from deep experience]

spyretto
02-02-2004, 21:30
Originally posted by mulder
I hope this is just everyone messing around in the studio, hoping that they can get inspiration for a song, a springboard for the real song that will eventually appear on the next album.

If this is actually the demo of the song that will be on the album, then I suggest they all go home now. A tired retread of the last album won't do it. New writers, new ideas, no Ivan is the way to go. And for goodness sake, do something about Yulia's voice before it vanishes altogether!

They're trying to write the album just to release something, so far there doesn't seem to be any musical impetus or direction behind it. It's such a shame cause the girls are talented singers.

Rob
thegurgi, I understand your point but concerning the mp3 - it's clearly what could be heard on the show including Shapovalov's voice and Lena yelling, no matter what we call it.

Edit: Let's call it mp3 or something for the sake of being correct on the terms.

Mossopp
Yikes! Even for a demo that was pretty rough! :eek:
I'm sure there's a good song hiding in there somewhere but it's gonna take a lot of work to find it!

thegurgi
02-02-2004, 21:33
Mossopp, read what i said above..... :: shakes head and hits head on keyboard.... :: nhhg gfbduyjj k yjthyuiuh8yugyuy7 <---like that :: ::

Oh, and i can't wait for a Video Cap of this recording, i'd love to the expression on Lena's face when she belts out that line... and the scream of exasperation at the end... so great it would be ;)

mulder
02-02-2004, 21:37
Originally posted by spyretto
They're trying to write the album just to release something, so far there doesn't seem to be any musical impetus or direction behind it. It's such a shame cause the girls are talented singers.

There's no direction because the whole thing is being lead by Ivan, and he doesn't know how to manage a "pop group" (for want of a better phrase), even when he's not stoned out of his gourd. If they want Tatu to continue, they must get in some professionals.

QueenBee
02-02-2004, 21:37
*Hugs Thegurgi again* You're too focused on what people are calling the song, calm down :rose: And stop hitting your head on the keyboard! :znaika:

cirrus
02-02-2004, 21:42
And stop hitting your head on the keyboard!
*hands you an icepack to ease the swelling*

I admire your optimism about it, but it could end up just not being a good song. But what is it called again? "Everything is Fine" ah yes, comforting words.

thegurgi
02-02-2004, 21:51
If it's not good, let's hope they just scrap it eh? I mean... but i do smell some potential

I think they need to sing the verse different. Take away that pause between the lines... and blend them a bit. I think that would solidate the meanings of the lyrics while creating an interesting.... sound.

I doubt it will happen that way :: cause i'm not there to guide them ::

QueenBee
02-02-2004, 21:55
Aah, they should fire Shapovalov and hire TheGurgi instead. :done: I like your ideas..

I can't hear the music that well, but when I listen closer it's not as awful as I thought. I still think the song sucks so far though. Haha :laugh:

Edit: 3300 posts! :10x:

spyretto
02-02-2004, 21:56
Originally posted by mulder
There's no direction because the whole thing is being lead by Ivan, and he doesn't know how to manage a "pop group" (for want of a better phrase), even when he's not stoned out of his gourd. If they want Tatu to continue, they must get in some professionals.

Sergey Galoyan & Elena Kipper were not professionals but they had a vision, so the first album turned out great.
Who is working with them now? Ivan Shapovalov? We have established long ago that he can't carry the responsibility as he's not the musical type :dead:.
So it's not so much a matter of managing the group, as to finding the right person(s) to work with the girls this time around.
But obviously this will not happen, cause it would have happened already.

Lena410
02-02-2004, 22:09
*hugs thegurgi* I can understand why you freaked *lol* try to calm down though. and you should be there recording with them. :D :gigi: you'd do a better job at it than shap seems to be doing plus we would have an insider :p..you could tell us all the really behind the scenes stuff *grins as she dreams away*

*wakes up again*
I agree. It's not even a demo. This will be so much changed before it will be a demo that you won't even know that it's the same song.

Congrats QueenBee to your 3300 posts!

mulder
02-02-2004, 22:10
Originally posted by spyretto
Sergey Galoyan & Elena Kipper were not professionals but they had a vision, so the first album turned out great.
Who is working with them now? Ivan Shapovalov? We have established long ago that he can't carry the responsibility he's not the musical type ;).
So it's not so much a matter of managing the group, as to finding the right person(s) to work with the girls this time around.
But obviosuly this will not happen, cause it would have happened already.

But the first album was made as part of a project initiated by Ivan. He never expected to sell the number of records they did, and once the album had been made he should have concluded that the project was a success and shut it down.

But everyone was surprised by their success, and now want to continue as a group. Even if Sergey Galoyan & Elena Kiper were still involved in the same way as before, I would still say they need to get in some professional management. A vision is all very well, but they need someone from outside their tight-knit circle to offer independant advice - someone with substantial knowledge of the music business.

QueenBee
02-02-2004, 22:13
Originally posted by cirrus
Plus, i'm slavic. I'm negative by nature. ;)
Damn straight! :kwink:

Lena410, thanks :rose:

Well, at least there is some work going on in the studio. I feel sorry for Yulia though, I really think they should do something about her voice problems before it's too late *Gulp*

I really don't understand why Ivan is so fcuked up that he let Elena and Sergey go! I mean, their work was brilliant! There's no way in hell this album could be better than the last one.. or could it? :p

nasnedagoniat
02-02-2004, 22:14
I must say that little rhythm is very catchy, it was in my head all day during class.

I doubt they will show the "YSSU" of the 2nd album on the RS. For that, we'll have to wait until there is some news of a music video or something being filmed to finally launch the album.

cirrus
02-02-2004, 22:19
There's no way in hell this album could be better than the last one.. or could it?
Errrrmmmmmmm.... :lalala:
*acting negative again*

Damn straight!
For someone in Sweden, how do you know so much American slang?! :D

A vision is all very well, but they need someone from outside their tight-knit circle to offer independant advice - someone with substantial knowledge of the music business.
I think vision is very important. It took them very far. But I agree that Ivan doesn't know the best way to manage their international careers, since their international profile is rapidly disappearing.

spyretto
02-02-2004, 22:40
Are we not saying the same thing?
I thought the album was made after the success of their video/single, but in any case, there was decent material written about it already - if you exclude the two singles. So, basically, they cannot continue as a proper group as long as the girls themselves don't put any effort on the project. The only way to continue as a group would be to establish a longtime partnership with a songwriter who would work exclusively for them. That could have been Shapovalov but we have established again that he can't do it.

So where do they go from here?

...another solution would be for them to take a break for Ivan to go into rehab and then re-establish his relationships with the previous writers? That's the only way I can see Tatu developing as a group.
Yet the most likely thing is that they wll release the stuff they've got as is to avoid litigation from the record company, unless they call it quits and then they wouldn't release anything. Yulia is almost out of it anyway; Any way you see it, the fact is that her voice is damaged - that explains her mood swings as well - and I'm not sure for how long she can continue like that. Without Yulia there's no Tatu, so they'd have to continue as something else.
I hope they can find a solution with all their problems but it seems highly unlikely. :(

QueenBee
02-02-2004, 22:40
Errrrmmmmmmm.... :lalala:
*acting negative again*
Hahaha well.. I guess time will tell what happens ;)

For someone in Sweden, how do you know so much American slang?! :D
I have magical powers. :gigi:

haha im swedish..also negative by nature :rolleyes:
Hold up :eek: *Calculates* I'm slavic... I live in Sweden...!!! :eek: Talk about negativity :gigi:

I agree that Ivan doesn't know the best way to manage their international careers, since their international profile is rapidly disappearing.
Tell me about it.. People think Tatu no longer exist. :dknow:

I hope they can find a solution with all their problems but it seems highly unlikely.
I agree... So sad to see that it might be the end of Tatu soon...

Lux
02-02-2004, 22:46
kate - LMAOO@your lyrics

lena sings wonderfully! OI yulia's voice..and the screaming at the end :none:
thegurgi is right, this is NOT a demo but a recording simply. a demo has to be "released" and is at least a complete song. this is just them messing around, so it's no wonder it sounds bad...plus, yulia was off key :none:

Kate
02-02-2004, 22:50
Queenie, honey, congratulations on your large amount of posts! :rose: Come to think of it, I probably posted over 4000 posts on this forum, if you combine all my accounts from October 2001. :p

Lux, :gigi:

QueenBee
02-02-2004, 22:53
katbeidar, yeah probably.. ;) Congratulations on all of those posts :rose: They will not be forgotten :gigi:

Where was this file from? I mean, it would most likely be ripped of a VIDEO.. ahaa.. ;) :p

Kate
02-02-2004, 22:56
QueenBee, the mp3 is made by Hare. She is in Russia, and has a modem connection, so it'll be virtually impossible for her to upload the video of the whole episode. :(

QueenBee
02-02-2004, 22:58
katbeidar, oh I understand.. :) Well I'm thankful for the mp3. :rose: to Hare

mulder
02-02-2004, 23:06
Originally posted by spyretto Are we not saying the same thing?

Yeah, we probably are :)

Yet the most likely thing is that they wll release the stuff they've got as is to avoid litigation from the record company, unless they call it quits and then they wouldn't release anything. Yulia is almost out of it anyway; Any way you see it, the fact is that her voice is damaged - that explains her mood swings as well - and I'm not sure for how long she can continue like that. Without Yulia there's no Tatu, so they'd have to continue as something else.

They could avoid litigation simply by asking the record company to take on the management role, but I know this has been suggested before, and vetoed by Ivan.

Yulia should have spent the last few months seeing specialists and getting her voice sorted out, but the opportunity has been wasted (apologies to those who saw them in Japan, but I hope you will think that Yulia getting medical treatment would have been the better choice).

I have seen posted elsewhere that Yulia has told Ivan she's not going to scream anymore. I hope she sticks to that, for her sake.

spyretto
02-02-2004, 23:08
When I said demo, you got it the wrong way. It's not a demo in that sense and it's not complete work. I should have called it draft or something. Whatever it is, it's a primal stage of a Tatu song - that's what I meant by "demo".

Kate
02-02-2004, 23:17
Oh, for God's sake, does it really matter what we call "IT"? :rolleyes:

I am very tempted to make a poll about this "IT", see how many actually liked it... but I don't want the history to repeat itself... you guys will hate me again... wanna avoid that... yep... :hmmm:

haku
02-02-2004, 23:18
Let's call it a roughling, the lastest Shap's spawn :gigi:

Yulia *won't* be screaming anymore, that's for sure. But even without the screaming, she's losing her voice. She will probably be able to record the new songs, and with audio editing they're going to make her sound good even. But i don't see her performing live, or not for long.
They might aswell think about transforming this into a Lena solo project, or call in a new girl.
Yulia could join Shap in the "management" team. :gigi:

spyretto
02-02-2004, 23:25
As for Tatu, well, I don't understand this fixation that Ivan has, whereby once they're popular, they have to remain in the spotlight - even doing stupid things - all the time. They simply wasted their time with all those endless promos and if ESC was a promo, well it was a pretty disastrous one, no doubt.
As you said, Mulder, If they spent that time sorting out Yulia's problems and working on their album things would be a lot better now. It was all Ivan's decisions, and the girls had to follow, and he must have brainwashed them about certain things, I'm sure.
I think this Reality Show was the last straw and I'm not surprised that the girls are tired of all that. Even If they managed themselves they would have done a better job. He simply sucked the girls' energy and jeopardised their health with that strenuous and meaningless lifestyle.

mulder
02-02-2004, 23:26
haku

Yulia could replace Ivan in the management team. She'd do a much better job, I'm sure.

She's said before that she wants to go into management and once said she would manage Lena's solo career. She was probably joking at the time, but if she was seriously asked.....

spyretto
02-02-2004, 23:31
Not to mention that they obliged the girls to keep on liying about their supposed relationship. This sounds more like a slavery than a musical project.

I think they trapped the girls somehow, make them think that because they were underage they had no human rights :bum:
( prompted by their money-loving parents and the irresponsible Ivan. )

And that's the truth about Tatu, I'm afraid. And now they have to capitalise on their friendship, sack Ivan - that would be something - "denounce" their parents, and conquer the world again :D

russkayatatu
03-02-2004, 04:00
Eh, well, for messing around and killing time I guess it's not bad. I hope it's not meant to be serious - maybe it gives Lena a chance to 'audition' by showing off her voice? :gigi: I don't know what else this song is good for ... it was kind of fun to listen to, though; funny, and coolasfcuk, those lyrics :lol:

By the way, what kind of chorus is that? It's almost coming off as a feel-good bubblegum song; where's all the drama? There needs to be more surrounding something like 'and everything's OK' for it to be dramatically interesting at all. And yeah, musically it's nothing new, just more NVNB.

It's fun to listen to the behind-the-scenes, but this isn't serious stuff at all; they either need to work on it a lot or drop it completely.

Lux
03-02-2004, 04:15
Rain from the cars, the snow's going up,
Someone's alone, I have no flaws,
Line of a dream, clocks of the sky
Wind, spring, two lines

now i wanna think snow + lines + paranoia + invincibility = a coke high. :heh:

coolasfcuk
04-02-2004, 01:54
thanks for the clip!

Originally posted by Lux
now i wanna think snow + lines + paranoia + invincibility = a coke high
ha ha :done: you nailed it down Lux!

so... listened.. and um.... :( .. that Yulia voice... poor girl! obviouslly lots of problems in that department.... so.... the future doesnt seem too bright... since I dont see too much efforts put into recovering Yulia...

....as for the clip itself :laugh: ... it was interesting to hear Lena say: "I wont scream! I cant!" and Ivan: "Only once!"..Lena: scream once? .... ok.. everybody cover your ears!" haha....

and the lyrics... ha ha... oh god so interesting :rolleyes: piece of art.. just like mine.. and it took me whole 40 sec to write about the reality.. and people were finding completely different meaning in them.. so I would say... anybody trying to search for a deeper meaning in their lyrics... ha ha... good luck ;)

xena225
04-02-2004, 09:45
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
and the lyrics... [...] piece of art.. just like mine..

I think your lyrics are funny, in an endearing kind of way, but, forgive me, miles away from the eloquent power of tATu's lyrics. I guess as it only took you 40 seconds to write them, you didn't really put much thought and planning into it (I could be wrong, though). As a persiflage, it works on some levels, though the actual content doesn't have much to do with the original words, and therefore it might not be obvious right away. But thank you for sharing. :rose: tATu obviously inspired you to be creative, which is good, I guess. :done:

xena225

haku
05-02-2004, 22:56
I just wanted to say that i've uploaded the mp3 to 0newinged's ftp. :)

forre
09-02-2004, 16:39
According to the team of composers from Tallin, working with t.A.T.u., another songs, that will be included in the new album are:
Belochka (Squirrel)
Ya Budu (I will)
Ty Soglasna (You agree)
V Kosmose Skvoznyaki (Draughts In Space)

QueenBee
09-02-2004, 16:41
forre, thank you! Kisses :rose:

angeljas01
09-02-2004, 17:08
Thanks Forre...wierd titles though.

Lena410
09-02-2004, 17:55
Thanks forre :rose:

new songs..new songs...*dances* yipee..new songs :D the titles sound weird but in a way interesting...squirrel :lol: I wonder what that could be about..