PDA

View Full Version : "Tatu in Podnebesnaya". Releases from 31.01.04 and 01.02.04. [aka Eps. 5 & 6]

Kate
31-01-2004, 21:47
We discuss "Tatu in Podnebesnaya" episodes 5 and 6 in this thread. Stay on topic, please. :heh:

Here is something Veter posted on the Russian forum about the 5th episode:

There is some progress - they were recording a song. Lena seemed to try, but Julia just tried a little and left. Said that she is not in the mood, and that her voice is down. Then they showed how the doctor examined her and said she shouldn't sing for 7 days. Also, Vanya tried to make Julia scream a little, but he refused. Then he tried to ask Lena, but you know that she can't scream like Julia does.

Thanks, Veter.

Translated by ME.

Edit: fixed a typo.

teeny
31-01-2004, 21:53
We discuss "TYatu in Podnebesnaya" episodes 5 and 6 in this thread. Stay on topic, please
problem is that I really can't get myself to discuss something I haven't even seen :(

Thank you for the translation though :rose:

Unplugged
31-01-2004, 22:03
This is really funny. Supposedly, Yulia answered in the chat that there are no problems with her voice. But then on the reality-show she can't sing for 7 days, can't scream... She still has the same problems with her voice.

Kate
31-01-2004, 22:08
staringelf, Julia has been having problems for a year now. I don't see how 7 days can make any difference. And I am pretty sure that the album is not going to be relesed in March as they planned. I don't see why they set a release date anyway, it's not like it'll live up to it's title of the "release date". It'll be at best just another day with a scandal from Tatu. :grustno:

I dunno, now I think I'll even settle for Katya Nachaeva comming in to sing for Julia. Julia can just open her mouth on the concerts...

QueenBee
31-01-2004, 22:09
Haha, well, I guess "Yulia" wasn't being quite honest with us :p

I feel sorry for her, but it doesn't really matter if they can't record for another seven days, they probably wouldn't have done any work anyway :bebebe:

Thank you Kate for bringing us all these translations.. I love you :rose:

Lena410
31-01-2004, 22:11
well she sounded hoarse..honestly I think she just has the average cold..the cotton wool in her ear implies that too..Im happy someone beside me does that when they have a cold :D
so I think that its not *those* throat problems again..but it would be unwise for anyone to sing while having a cold..especially for someone who already had problems before

thanks for the translation!

Rob
31-01-2004, 22:36
We don't have a clue when the stuff being aired was filmed.

Kate
31-01-2004, 22:47
Rob, I think it was filmed sometime in the past 3 weeks. If they don't have "voice problems" or whatever other excuse they use, then why would they show us the film footage of them unsuccessfully trying to record? Wierd.

Plus, it's a "reality show", so we have to assume it was filmed recently, unless we are told otherwise.

I personally think that in the best case scenario, we'll see the album towards the end of the year...

P.S. Queenie, I love you, too. :rose: :lady: :D

Rob
31-01-2004, 22:50
katbeidar, Your suggestion can be wrong as we don't have any evidence.

This RS is a lot but it's far away from being "real" and same goes for the time-line.

Kate
31-01-2004, 22:53
Rob, This RS is a lot but it's far away from being "real" and same goes for the time-line.

I wonder whose fault that is?

*points at Shapovalov*

QueenBee
31-01-2004, 22:57
I think this was recorded recently.. because I really don't expect Tatu to record something when it's not necessary! And yes, they say they have been working on the album for a long time, but I really don't think they're telling the truth. When they were "recording the album" I think they settled for scandals.. I really don't think they were recording (back then) since they probably didn't find it important...

Rob
31-01-2004, 23:04
Originally posted by katbeidar
Rob,

I wonder whose fault that is?

*points at Shapovalov*
Why "fault" - The original concept turned out differently than expected - nothing wrong with that. Time will tell. :cool:

xena225
31-01-2004, 23:21
"The little forum of doom" - business as usual, I see.

Instead of wishing Yulia good health, and being happy that studio work was shown (didn't people whine and yammer for that before?), more negativity. Well well well.

At least, dear people, wait till you've seen the episode or at least wait till you get a detailed summary of what happened, before you do your usual little tATu dance of doom. Frankly it's getting to be a bit tedious.

xena225

haku
31-01-2004, 23:25
Katbeidar, thanks for the translation. :rose:

But could this thread be only about Episode 5? I think we should have another thread for Episode 6 tomorrow, otherwise we're going to discuss two different subjects at the same time and it's going to be really confusing. :) Just my opinion.

QueenBee
31-01-2004, 23:30
xena225, well I thought you would have gotten used to us by now, but yet you still show up telling us how bad we are about expressing our opinions. :P No, I'm just kidding :rose: But WHY should we wait until we see the episode ourselves? We haven't seen the others except 1. And besides, it's really fun to speculate. And sure, we can't comment on what we haven't seen, but people who saw it actually told us what happened (and Kate was nice enough to translate that for us :rose: ) It wasn't detailed, but it was something and we appreciate it and have fun speculating. Yes, we sound negative alot, but it's hard not to be negative about Tatu these days. Most of the time it has been scandals, scandals and even more scandals..

Rob
31-01-2004, 23:38
QueenBee, tATu ist the way tATu is. They didn't ask you to stay with them, you chose them.

QueenBee
31-01-2004, 23:41
Rob, yes of course I did, but no matter how much I like someone I am actually allowed to dislike something that has to do with this person. (Tatu). And it's not like I'm dying without new material, I am just saying it would be nice if they actually gave us some.

teeny
31-01-2004, 23:43
qb, I'm still hoping to see the episodes myself. Not that I will understand a word at all, but it will still be easier to discuss something when one has actually seen the thing. One of the other reasons I don't really post a lot in the tatu part anymore. Well, the non-picture section at least.

QueenBee
31-01-2004, 23:45
TLFdk, we're all hoping to see them.. :P I just wanna see the girls, doesn't really matter if I understand anything or not. :P But Kate has put so much work into translating for us, so I am having a little fun speculating about the translations.

Kate
31-01-2004, 23:47
"The little forum of doom"

I love this nickname for our forum! :love:

*does the little dance of doom* Ooo-ga-ga Boo-ga-ga!

:gigi:

RowerB
31-01-2004, 23:48
Originally posted by haku
But could this thread be only about Episode 5? I think we should have another thread for Episode 6 tomorrow, otherwise we're going to discuss two different subjects at the same time and it's going to be really confusing. :) Just my opinion.
I think you're right haku

teeny
31-01-2004, 23:52
qb, I know you are :heh:
*forgot point to post*
errhhhmmmm, it was something about waiting and seeing, I guess..

Kate
31-01-2004, 23:52
haku, yeah, 'bout that. If there was something to discuss I would have made two threads. But it's all the same. Plus, Igor made only one thread for the two episodes in the Russian forum, so I followed his example.

Let's wait what news we'll have on the second episode this week and the decide, ok? For all we know, they might show the "Anatomy" again. :rolleyes:

QueenBee
31-01-2004, 23:58
*forgot point to post*
Aaah, bad-memory-people unite! *Starts club*

*does the little dance of doom* Ooo-ga-ga Boo-ga-ga!
Hahahaha, Kate, you crack me up! :laugh:

Anyway, to get on-topic... erm.. :ithink:

teeny
01-02-2004, 00:16
Originally posted by QueenBee
Anyway, to get on-topic... erm.. :ithink:
lol.. in that line you managed to put down my exact point. There is no way we are able to discuss something we haven't seen. This discussion could have (and has as far as I remember) taken place at any time. Only difference is that this time it has been in a show most haven't seen :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong I appreciate the translations :rose: Problem is that I won't discuss it I guess..

edit: fixed typo

Kate
01-02-2004, 00:20
I think the topic is pretty obvious here: In this episode Tatu started to record the album, but failed, since Julia's voice problems returned.

What difference does it make if you actually saw it? I just don't understand...

Edit: fixed some technicalities...

teeny
01-02-2004, 00:37
Well.. for a start:
This problem I think we all talked about before this episode. The new thing in this case is that it aired in the reality show.
The difference to if I actually saw it or not, would be that I could comment about something new besides Yul having a voice problem and the record not going anywhere for now.

I take it, it's just me being fed up with the same old topics? :dknow:

Kate
01-02-2004, 00:46
TLFdk, I think we all are. But I'm pretty sure there was nothing interesting in the ep, otherwise Veter would have mentioned it. And discussing minor things, like Julia's sneeze and cough, is getting old, too...

Basically, unless they release a new album, we are stuck here with the old topics... :D

teeny
01-02-2004, 00:56
Basically, unless they release a new album, we are stuck here with the old topics...:D
yeah, scary thought really :none:
I really hope tomorrows episode will be about something new and not go back to lacking material. Then again.. I will have less to discuss about I guess.

xena225
01-02-2004, 01:00
I think the topic is pretty obvious here: Tatu started to record the album, but failed, since Julia's voice problems returned.

What difference does it make if you actually saw it? I just don't understand...

Well, thank you for that post, because it shows how difficult it is to draw conclusions if you haven't seen the episode in question, if, in fact, you haven't even read a detailed report, because someone on a Russian forum wrote that Lena did sing and that she sang beautifully. So you say: They failed to record the album, while others say Lena sang beautifully. Contradicting points of view, no? Oh, and couldn't Yulia just have a bad cold? Why are you so sure her voice problems have returned? It's possible, but we don't know yet, do we?

So, in short: The difference it makes if you've seen it, katbeidar, would be to know what actually happened.

Yes, we sound negative alot, but it's hard not to be negative about Tatu these days.
No, QueenBee, to some it's obviously incredibly hard to be positive about tATu, no matter what they do. Everything gets distorted and interpreted in the most negative way. It's almost like a reflex. (And I'm not talking about constructive criticism here.)

I don't mean to tell anyone what to think - but if you try and leave behind the negativity once in a while, you may find that there are a lot of positive things to be enjoyed about tATu. :)

xena225

Kate
01-02-2004, 01:12
xena225, having a bad cold can arise voice problems. I didn't say what kind of voice problems in my post, did I? It doesn't metter what kind, the fact remains: the album can't be recorded for the time being.

I said that they failed to record the album this time. I didn't say they failed to record it all together. And I am sure Lena sang beatifully... I always admired her voice.

Please, don't interpret all that I say in a negative way. There are positive things about me, too.

nasnedagoniat
01-02-2004, 01:22
A Russian should set up a web cam in front of a TV set....... :)

But anyway, yea I'd like to hear what they are recording and get a feel for what may be on the album even though they "failed" at this session. It's strange, but I don't seem to mind TATU not doing what's expected. It would be great if a new album was in stores now, but to see the girl(s) be lazy about recording and then release an album in the future adds a little more to the "full package".

Also, it's simple psychology, when we finally get the album, we love it that much more, regardless of how "negative" our views are presently.

Unplugged
01-02-2004, 02:29
you may find that there are a lot of positive things to be enjoyed about tATu.

Right now, the only things I enjoy are Lena's new sexy pictures ( :love: ) and their old songs - although I've listened to them a million times, but still :gigi:

The rest is pure chaos and ridiculous situations

haku
01-02-2004, 02:30
Quite the contrary, this forum is really open to discussions and anyone can express their opinions freely, good or bad.
And here no one is going to quote and italicize your post just to state that what you said is only your opinion... duh! :rolleyes:

denial
01-02-2004, 02:31
they don't have to be together all the time to record songs.. its not necessary ..Lena can record first and then later add Yulia's voice..

Need to see the Lena singing part if it looks like successful. They as probably didn't show everything .. just the 'problem' part.. you know.. OR maybe they did show the positive part ..but the negative part already blocking our head.. like Yulia cannot scream... but they sang LIVE in Tokyo Dome.

Off topic:

Then Yulia .. awww..get well soon baby girl.. you'll be 19 ..in umm.. 20 days.... and I am here :kwink: .. for you .. :rose: with love and tender.

transcend
01-02-2004, 02:34
I'd love to think that Yulia's vocal problems were due to a cold...but I really don't. I listened to her singing Nichya in that brief pirate clip of the Tokyo concert and I really felt badly for her - unless it really was a question of poor sound quality. I was astonished at how well Yulia sang at Eurovision (I had expected her to be the weak-link vocally) but on reflection I think it was reckless.

Going back to the scene in the documentary where Yulia's vocal problems are discussed, I found it fascinating how, although Shapovalov says he will respect Yulia's decision whatever it is, it seems to me that he makes it very clear what he thinks she should do - with his remark about the artist being a kind of hero etc. and I do think the problem with Tatu as it stands, is that the two girls are still really, no more than actors in a film that he's directing. I genuinely think the girls are shrewd and intelligent regarding their careers and now could be the optimum time to say "Thanks, Ivan, for everything you've done for us, but now it's time to move on".

BTW Please feel free to disagree with me. I hate the way this forum seems to be becoming increasingly polarised, with sides being drawn and the hostility building. We're discussing stuff here - it's a debate, and there's room for everyone's opinions. Just because somebody disagrees with me, it doesn't mean that I don't like and respect them.

I wish you ALL love!

Rob
01-02-2004, 02:35
transcend, I was in Tokyo and Yulia did sound fine on both days.

transcend
01-02-2004, 02:39
Originally posted by Rob
[

transcend, I was in Tokyo and Yulia did sound fine on both days.

I'm glad to hear that Rob.

forre
01-02-2004, 02:41
katbeidar, Rob, don't even start, okay?

1. The album won't be released in March. Too little time now. If anyone is familiar with this industry, would agree that if the release is scheduled on March, normally the artist has double number of songs already RECORDED, those would be chosen from for the disc. Let's say about 20, to choose from.

2. The throat is a sensitive part - if it hurts, so it does. Yulia has some problems and it's better to wait 7 days than to say good bye to the voice for a couple of months.

3. They tried to record the song - so be happy!

Kisses to everyone! :rose:

::: Due to a minor quarrel, the thread has been edited :::

bpro50
01-02-2004, 03:57
. . . they were recording a song. Lena seemed to try, but Julia just tried a little and left. Said that she is not in the mood,

Yul sure seems to be so "not in the mood" with an attitude lately. I know she has throat problems but here is an example where they could have made progress and she just walks out. She needs to focus instead of spending so much time showing everyone her "attitude". It seems to me that Ivan may be trying to at least get the team centered around the album and it looks like Yul has a problem for the next 7 days. I would spend the next seven days letting Lena work on her part of the performance. There is no reason they can't break the singing parts in two performances. Get rid of the angst and get something done. Someone needs to be able to take a position of authority with Yul and let her save her attitude for another photo session. What a waste of energy.

My assessment: Lena looks ready to go and has the right mindset. Yul has some issues. Sorry that doesn't sound positive but it sure looks bad for the album schedule if this keeps up.

denial
01-02-2004, 03:59
I was clicking here and there at eng.tatysite.net and left the broswer open at another window behind this window. But I still can see a part of it at the bottom then I saw this.

::Pieces from history::

December 19, 2000. This was the day of the first press conference for Tatu, which was organized in the secondary school № 1113 in Moscow, not far from the metro station "Pushkinskaya". During the press conference, Tatu officially presented their first single "Ya Soshla S Uma". The single contained the original "Ya Soshla S Uma", 4 remixes and 2 video clips. 50 000 official copies of the single were sold, which meant that about 200 000 pirate copies were sold as well.

Tatu spent several months in studio to record their debut album. They rarely performed in clubs at the same time, preparing to shock Russia with their new album.

May 16, 2001. Tatu opfficially signed a contract with Universal Music Russia in "Radisson-Slavyanskaya" hotel. They agreed to release 3 albums, one of which was "200 po Vstriechnoy".

Source: http://eng.tatysite.net/about/
PS: Why hasn't it be updated? .. its been a year now ..

Anyway..
If "200 po Vstriechnoy" and "200km in wrong Lane" consider 2 albums.. then there must be another one...:spy:

Lena410
01-02-2004, 09:51
I'm still not sure how all of you know that they do *NOT* have anything recorded.. I don't think that they had been lying when they were saying in the past that they were recording because they obviously at least recorded Nich'ya..which we knew nothing about.

and honestly I think that Yul just has a cold. Plus the RS is as much done to show how disfunctional they are as the doc was. So seeing something work and positive in there would either mean that Manski didn't direct it or armageddon is near.

anway yul get better soon. :rose:
everyone I know is sick as well right now so I'm not that surprised at her having a cold.

EDIT: I read on tatu.us that a lot of people on the podnebesnaya forums were happy about how Ivan behaved in the latest episode. They said he was calm and rational during the recording process. They loved Lena's singing. They disliked Katya Nechayeva promoting herself in there. Thanks to elf for the info.

denial
01-02-2004, 10:04
Lena410, I agree with you .. Nich'ya is a very mystery song .. came suddenly and we know nothing about it ..

and thank you for the news from Elf too. :rose:

*off to podnebesnaya forums with her little Russian-English translator* :rolleyes:

Added:
Posted at podnebesnaya forums:

- by Гена Дудин

In a Saturday series showed as in Celestial tried to write down a new song.
All is normal немотря on that that the song has not liked anybody. Lena has entered the name, all as is necessary... And юля... юля as always began to show off, all over again has agreed to sing, has then told that at it the voice sat, then...
Then began a kindergarten such as " I want home! To me has bothered so to work! Can all of you сядите and that as in circus on representation! "
Then show юлю at the doctor and the doctor gives it clearing of singing for 7 days! Thus at it so eyes have lit up. In general волкова spoke that it Ваня a full sediment that it does not want to write down an album!
Yes at Вани gold nerves, it at it after these tricks still asked a pardon!
Here and so...
It seems to me that волкова has hammered on Тату on a new album and simply does not want to work more! And how you think?
Leave the opinions in this theme!

nikki
01-02-2004, 18:29
:ill: Yes, everyone seems to be ill here as well (including me again !). Is Yulia still smoking ?! That doesn't help your voice either. She is also the same size as me (ish) and I've noticed that smaller, thinner people tend to get more colds etc. Someone should be looking after that girl.

She still looks amazing (those eyes !). I have to admit that Lena is also looking pretty hot now.

I do hope everything goes OK for them but it's not looking good.

xena225
01-02-2004, 19:41
Originally posted by nikki
Is Yulia still smoking ?!
Yulia said in the chat that she gave up smoking.

Yulia Volkova: Quit smoking! I, for example, have given up already!!!
Lena Katina: [Regarding] Smoking: I am going to give up, but I haven't done it yet. But you should all quit! As someone who smokes, I beg you to give up.
Translation by elf from tatu.us.

Originally posted by nikki
I do hope everything goes OK for them but it's not looking good.
We haven't seen the episode yet, haven't even read a detailed summary. So we can't really say. All I get from the few bits and pieces flying around is that they are indeed working on the album. And Lena said in the chat on Thursday: "Lena Katina: (...) 'New album is coming soon!!!!' "

:done:

xena225

Lux
01-02-2004, 20:30
why is being positive difficult? just because things don't go accordingly? [on a side, note, are there any caps of these episodes?]
kate - you said yulia's voice problems returned, that implies the same problems as before have come back. i think her voice is fine, just listen to the song by poeysia [spelling]. forre is right, it's better to rest for a week than to delay everything for months to come.

Kate
01-02-2004, 21:56
Lux, gimme a break. Yes, Julia's voice problems returned, but the reason for voice problems was different (or was it?). Please, stop telling me what I "implied", cuz I don't imply things. If I wanted to say something I would have told it staight to your face, not "implyyyyy" it. :rolleyes:

The bottom line here is, the recording of the album was suspended for another 7 days.

I can't help but wonder, are Tatu actually going to use any of the fan's songs? Who will get the t-shirt? :gigi:

Nike75
01-02-2004, 22:19
[B]Yes, Julia's voice problems returned, but the reason for voice problems was different (or was it?).
Why is it so hard to believe? The problems with Yulias voice in the past was a problem with a cyst. So how do you know that is it the same problem again? It could be a cold or something else, so there is no reason to told us that the problems with her voices are returned, because as Lux said it implied indeed that it is the same reason with her voice chord as in the past.
We just can speculate what is the reason, so please don't state your opinion as a fact here, okay?!

The bottom line here is, the recording of the album was suspended for another 7 days.
As Rob said before, we have no idea when this material recorded, finally it could been this week, the week ago, a month ago - so who said us that the recording isn't continued by now.

Nike

haku
01-02-2004, 22:21
I can't help but wonder, are Tatu actually going to use any of the fan's songs? Who will get the t-shirt?
Actually i don't think they are going to use any songs from the fans.

I mean, people can send songs until 15 march, that's when the contest ends. But at the same time, Tatu's camp is saying that the album will be done in 50 days, so that's about the same date.
It doesn't make sense to say that the album will be ready at the same time the contest ends *if* they are going to use songs sent by fans.
Why would they start recording songs *now* when they could receive far better songs in early march for example?
If they intended to use songs from fans, they would start the recording of the album *after* they have received all songs and can choose the best ones.

The recording and the contest seems to be two completely unrelated events.

I think that a bunch of potential songs for the album have already been chosen and are being worked on right now. Songs written by Russian professionals.
The "chaos" we see in Podnebesnaya is staged to a large extent in my opinion.

Kate
01-02-2004, 22:26
Nike75, I am not stating my opintion as a fact. Why is it so hard for you to get off my case and stop misinterpreting my words? I am ttttttttiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrreeeeeeddddddd of you people picking on me. Leave me alone! Please! For Tatu's sake.

haku
01-02-2004, 22:35
Nike75, here when people say something, it is implied that it is their opinion.

No need to make complicated sentences like "In my opinion i think that it probably may be..." :gigi:

Rob
01-02-2004, 22:39
@haku Your last sentence was completely unnecessary!

Hope we'll get some caps or something on the last eps..

nasnedagoniat
01-02-2004, 22:40
Before this thread is closed again, I want to say that I agree with Haku I even believe that much of the 2nd album has already been recorded. This contest is much like the "Ivan looks for a bride" trick. It gives people a reason to stick to the show, not to mention their friends and family, and their friends, and their friends, it goes on and on.

Rob
01-02-2004, 22:45
I think that a bunch of potential songs for the album have already been chosen and are being worked on right now. Songs written by Russian professionals.
The "chaos" we see in Podnebesnaya is staged to a large extent in my opinion.
I agree with this.
The RS reminds of a soap-opera (and that's not meant in a negative way) - more people will watch it as if there was day for day recording, that would get boring sooner or later as 3 months are long.

QueenBee
01-02-2004, 23:09
I agree with nasnedagoniat. :yes: I think I already said it in some other thread.. People get excited about the fact that their song might be included so they watch the reality show to maybe catch a glimpse of the girls recording this person's song.. :none:

Lux
02-02-2004, 02:46
i dont think she has the same problems as before. about the RS, how clever for ivan to pull people in that way, very clever. it's kind of working...

Kate
02-02-2004, 02:48
I think it's kinda cruel to ask people send in songs and then not use them... oh, and promise a T-shirt for a reward? That's just pure rude.

Lux
02-02-2004, 02:55
cruel or not, it's marketing. who knows? they can pick and choose what they want. i *hope* the new album is at least starting to come along :none:

Kate
02-02-2004, 03:12
By the way, according to Hare from the Russian forum, towards the end of this episode they showed Katya Nachaeva recording her album, and Shapovalov singing something into the microphone in the studio, too... Lol.

Can we expect Shapovalov's debut album "I smoked myself" soon? He already has two songs recorded: "I wrote it myself" and "I thought of it myself". :laugh:

QueenBee
02-02-2004, 03:22
katbeidar, thanks for the report! :rose: I can't wait until Ivan's album comes out :P

And congratulations on your 666th post.. :gigi:

haku
02-02-2004, 03:28
Well, i'm not surprised that Shap is focusing his attention on Netchaeva now. LOL She's 16 or something. :P

And yep, congrats on your 666th post Kate :D

An appropriate number for the Forum of Doom. :P

And QueenBee, he he, you'd be the first to buy his album! :gigi:
If you contact him, maybe he could make you a star too, you're 14, the right age to start a new project. :rose:

QueenBee
02-02-2004, 03:38
Well, i'm not surprised that Shap is focusing his attention on Netchaeva now. LOL She's 16 or something. :P
Hmm I never followed her.. Actually I don't even have any idea of who this girl is.. :ithink: Am I stupid? :gigi:

And yep, congrats on your 666th post Kate :D

An appropiate number for the Forum of Doom. :P
Heheh.. true! Now let's all do the "Dance of doom" together.. *grabs everyone's hand and starts dancing in a circle*

And QueenBee, he he, you'd be the first to buy his album! :gigi:
Yup.. I'd stand in line in the morning waiting until the stores open so that I can get my Shapovalov CD! :love:

If you contact him, maybe he could make you a star too, you're 14, the right age to start a new project. :rose:
Well... I wouldn't mind! :gigi: Wonder what that project would be about? :ithink: I'm up for anything! Well.. almost. :gigi:

Kate
02-02-2004, 03:41
QueenBee, haku, thanks. :gigi:

Everyone is denial's faux lesbian lover. I wanna be one, too. Do heterosexuals qualify?

QueenBee
02-02-2004, 03:55
katbeidar, of course! I am one afterall.. plus it's just faux lesbianism :kwink:

I am kinda confused by this whole reality show.. not quite sure what's going on anymore.. :ithink: But maybe that's just 'cause I'm such a slow dopehead (erm, not literally :P). :laugh:

Kate
02-02-2004, 04:03
QueenBee, how do I apply to become a faux lesbian lover?

This show is not understood by any of us. That's for sure. It's not "reality", it's not "album recording"... what is it?

QueenBee
02-02-2004, 04:08
katbeidar, just PM denial.. I'm sure she's gladly appreciate it :gigi:

This RS is.. :ithink: An attempt to stay in the spotlight? At least they have been working a bit.. but there is no way the album can come out in March.. unless..

Kate
02-02-2004, 04:11
QueenBee, I think there is no way the album will come out in March, since noy only the song recording is involved. You have to make an album cover, design a promotion... It's not simple... as Forre said, it's impossible to do in so little time.

denial
02-02-2004, 04:26
ohhh .. Ivan's recording album!! :dead:

Well .. been listening to his demo mp3 .. I thought those are ..umm.... interesting to listen too.. I think he's very energetic/deep/emotional/enthuismn (sp? :hmmm: ) when it come to songs... the way he sang them... or directing them... :lalala:

QueenBee
02-02-2004, 04:34
Well, it won't be out in March, UNLESS they already have recorded all the songs secretly and have kept them in their superduper underground warehouse just to bring them back when we think everything is lost and they will have this huge massive hit and this new kewl image everyone will fall for and they will look stunning and the cash will just fly in and Ivan will be so happy and he will have his psychological interviews again and.. *Faints*

denial
02-02-2004, 04:40
Gossip:

I lurked at RS forum with translator .. they already talking about master tape is somewhere save.

Kate
02-02-2004, 05:36
denial, master type of what?

Rob
02-02-2004, 05:39
Well, would make sense if they had a master-tape.
They could just have fun now presenting us their "show". :D

denial
02-02-2004, 05:41
I dont know .. I think its the 'new album' .. more than one people mentioning about it .. kinda weird to me ..

haku
02-02-2004, 05:59
I don't think anyone on the RS forum *knows* that the album has already been mastered, but some Russian viewers are like some of us i guess. They think that the RS is staged and that the album is in fact being worked on or even already made.

Like a lot of people said, the RS is a soap opera. In the coming weeks we'll see more "dramatic" events. Ivan and the girls fighting, Yulia sick, Lena wanting to leave, and i trust them to find original twists we didn't even think about... LOL

Celtic Jobber
02-02-2004, 06:16
Does anyone have a full report of episodes 5 and 6 (or better yet, videos)?

Lux
02-02-2004, 07:16
Rob - that would be hilarious though..this "show" being a marketing ploy to promote an already finished album. it's a risky investment, if you ask me. the show can swing people either way [as though they haven't been swayed one way already] :gigi:

Kate
02-02-2004, 07:18
Celtic Jobber, unfortunatly, no one posted anything yet... well, apart from what I translated...

denial, never trust people on Russian forums, the only exception is TatySite.net's Russian forum. Russians have a habbit of seeking attention, be "I know it all", "I have insider info". Just ignore them.

Added: I think it is very highly unlikely that Tatu have already recorded the album, and started the show after they did so. But what do I know? Lol.

Lena410
02-02-2004, 08:50
I agree with everyone who said that the RS looks staged. I do think that it's likely that they recorded at least a huge part of the album when they recorded Nich'ya. I think that the RS is just a marketing gag to be present in the media's before they release the album. But I could be wrong *shrugs*

denial
02-02-2004, 08:58
maybe 'the last song' is Everything is Fine .. and maybe they'll get some song from fans too .. in the chat the way they answer sound comfirm what songs already there ..PD and remix ..and of course Ivan said something about 'professional secret' ..

Kate ..thank you for the advice... :gigi: ..I like your signature .. :kwink: ..for you :rose:

la aurora
02-02-2004, 13:23
Oh... ok... sory for the delay... couldn't connect before... and have to admit I DID miss the Saturday episode... But I've seen the Sunday one.

So it began with some guy who looked like Yulia's dad saying that Ivan wants to get as much money from the project as possible and that he doesn't care about girls... and Yulia's health in particular.
Then Ivan was shown in the studio singing some song to Lena. Lol. That was awful... the way he sang. He tried to scream but it sounded funny. After singing was over Lena said: "Volkova said she's not going to scream anymore. Neither am I".
Then Yulia was shown talking to Ivan. And she said Ivan to go to the ass with his stardome sindrome. lol The guy just laughed.

Then there was some information that 1420 songs were sent to TATU in last week only... and still they didn't choose even 1 single song and recording is not going.

Then was some girl... talking about what's going on in TATU camp. She said Eurovision where TATU didn't win was the last drop... that girls are frustrated with Ivan... they grew up and want more now.

Then there was one more subtitle... telling that there's a huge conflict between girls and Ivan. That Y&L just sit in Pekin's hotel cafe, meet guests but refuse to come up to Podnebesnaya and do recording. And Yulia brought Ivan the doctors note that she can't sing for the week at least... the note exactly like one Ivan gave ESC organizers some months ago. Now it was him to face it. lol

As nothing serious is going on in Podnebesnaya, old material about ESC was shown mostly. One of new episedes was Sergey from Smash!! coming to see girls in Pekin hotel. They were talking about Eurovision. Lena said that when she saw the recording, she was in hysterics. lol She found it awful and decided to leave show-business as she has no talent. Girls also said the sound during performance was much worse than during rehearsals. I like the subtitle when Sergey was talking. It said: 'Smash will represent Russia in Instanbul'. Wich makes me wonder what's going on. lol It was exactly Sunday morning when I saw the ESC ad on TV for the first time. It was inviting artists to send their songs to ORT for ESC. The results should be announced around 20 Feb i think... as it was last year. So the selection should only begin. I wonder where Mansky got this exclusive information on who's going to Turkey this year.

Most of the other footage we saw already in documentary and other reports about ESC. Just few new scenes were added. Like Leonid talking that rehearsals should take place and it was plain stupid to refuse. Organizers just needed to fix cameras in his opinion.
What else... hmm... Yulia in the hospital... with doctor saying she had problems with nose and throat... subtitle that she had this problem for half a year already... ESC performance... interview for ORT before voting. With Yulia refusing to do it just coz 'she didn't want' and frustrated ORT journalist saying they put him in the ass this way and going away. Then Yulia changing her mind and both girls running to catch Pelsh (journalist). With him turning back and asking 'what happened? why are u here?' and Lena saying about 'green snow and Volkova changing her opinion' lol Then they were running to the voting zone... 800 meters in 60 secs... frustration every time they weren't getting high points... Yulia saying she won't go to Britan and Germany again ever...
Right after performance Yulia said lena was false only once... everything else was clear... so they didn't put shame on the country and both girls seemed pretty happy that the performance was over...
And sure lots of scenes with journalists were shown... right after performance and later in the cafe. Girls were eating something that looked like apples and were surrounded by guys with cams and mics. Results were known already. But girls were in ok mood. Yulia was even friendly with journalists. She just said: 'oh... u again here' and smiled. 2 hours later everyone was having hard laugh in hotel room. Girls seemed a bit frustrated only when got no points from UK and Ireland and when voting was over... Yulia looked sad when said: 'so... 3rd place'.

Somewhere near the end there was another subtitle: "After the competition Russian side got documentary prove that Ireland gave TATU 12 points. Viewers voices were replaced with voting of jury on the results of watching rehearsals... where only Lena was singing".
Oh... and Katya Nechaeva was shown singing on the background during that rehearsal... so she WAS there.

That's all I can remember, sry :rose:

ElectraCute
02-02-2004, 13:53
thanks Sunny Poison for the report :rose:

It's good Mansky has been filming all last year or they would have nothing to show.

I just get more and more frustrated I can't see it.

Rob
02-02-2004, 14:09
sunny poison Thanks a lot for your report on the episode from sunday! :)

Hm, maybe I've watched too many times "X-files" but I wonder what plan they have as I doubt this is some random material they are presenting.

forre
02-02-2004, 14:28
Rob, without joking or teasing - they don't have any plan. They do have a poor organisation. Shapovalov always does everything off hand. So, the only thing that can be positive about the situation that we'll see the way t.A.T.u. function. I think it's a bit fascinating.

sunny, thanks a bunch! :done:

Rob
02-02-2004, 14:37
forre, You might be right. In that case I'd say it's a mixture out of chaos=inspiration (hopefully :)) and soap-opera (both not meant in a negative way).

And I would love to see it but I'm loosing hope I will.

angeljas01
02-02-2004, 18:48
Thank you Sunny Poison for detailing the show.

denial
02-02-2004, 19:03
Thank you Sunnich ... for you :rose:

Lena410
02-02-2004, 19:06
Thanks Sonny Poison! :rose:

spyretto
02-02-2004, 20:17
Disputing everything that Tatu do these days as "PR" etc. has become just a tiny bit tiresome. I just wanted to register that as an opinion though I'm not really following their reality show.

I can't understand why Ivan wouldn't sit down with the girls and discuss what they want to do with their careers ( if they do want to do something, that is :D )

haku
02-02-2004, 20:32
Thanks for the report Sunny Poison :rose:

Celtic Jobber
02-02-2004, 22:24
Thanks sunny poison. :rose:

tatu_rocks
03-02-2004, 05:33
thanks for the report sunny poison :D :rose:

irish22
03-02-2004, 05:59
thanks sunny poison you rock it is nice that there is someone right in russia to let us in on all the info. Do you know if anyone has capped anymore of the episoides to put on a ftp?

MassMedia
03-02-2004, 06:55
http://podnebesnaya.rambler.ru/scrolls/
summary of episodes 5 - 6.

transcription from elf

Celestial Scrolls

Short overview of episodes 5 and 6 of t.A.T.u. in Celestial

The conflict between the girls and their producer continues. There are no new song or new authors. Lena and Yulia refuse to go up to the Celestial; they meet their guests in a restaurant on the 3rd floor of Peking hotel instead.

One of the notable guests was Artem Troitskiy, who decided to tell the girls what he had been saying behind their backs: "The project cannot live much longer. In pop music Yulia and Lena have achieved everything… If I were your parent, I would send you to a Business School or the Moscow National University now... to build your careers. Alternatively, forget about your lesbian legend and marry some nice guys. I would call it a finished chapter".

However, Ivan Shapovalov and Lena continue working on lyrics and the atmosphere is quite friendly.

It seems that Ivan is ready to work while the girls are ready to... be capricious! Both of them?

Yulia Volkova: I’m not going to scream anymore.
Ivan Shapovalov: I will scream…

Some thrilled fans came to Ivan Shapovalov with posters saying: “Ivan, I want children from you!”

Yulia was convinced to come to the Celestial for negotiations. However, this turned out to be a futile effort, since the negotiations were slowed down for yet another objective reason: Yulia had serious problems with her voice. She even had to consult her doctor. Now, to cover her weakness, she is forced to say that “first and foremost she thinks about herself”. The medical check showed that Yulia is doing better, her vocal cords are closing up already, but silence is her best medicine now.

Thus, Yulia wants to work but she can’t?

Shapovalov is convinced that if the second album is the same as the first one, it will not only fail to attract a new audience but will also lose the old one...

Yulia had an argument with a security guy. Bodyguard Yuris got fired after 30 minutes of work with t.A.T.u. without a weekend pay.

Due to the persistent conflict between the producer and the group the recording of the new album has been temporarily suspended. In the 6th episode, the director Vitaliy Manskiy takes the audience to “Eurovision 2003”

In episode 7, you’ll see some fragments from the Celebrity Chat with t.A.T.u. in the Celestial! Who knows, maybe your question will be broadcast! Don’t miss it!

denial
03-02-2004, 07:20
MassMedia, thank you very much .. this actually indeed the best RS I've seen urr .. 'heard' so far ... for you :rose:

Some thrilled fans came to Ivan Shapovalov with posters saying: “Ivan, I want children from you!”

Ivan .. I hope that was staged too ..otherwise ..hmmm... *loading her shortgun*

PS: oh .. and MassMedia .. I agree with your signature :done:

Kate
03-02-2004, 07:40
Yulia Volkova: I’m not going to scream anymore.

Ivan is so simple... :laugh:

bpro50
03-02-2004, 19:53
When does Yulia's normal voice become a scream? I can understand the scream in parts of NGGU but where else? Does this mean that Yulia will never raise her voice in any new recording? Is her contribution in Ne Ver', Ne Boysy considered "screaming"? I am confused. Yulia's contribution to the group has been her ability to project her voice. Is that over?

QueenBee
03-02-2004, 20:01
:lalala: How did they find out about me?! :p

cirrus
03-02-2004, 20:44
:D I'm sure many people won't be able to tell the difference. "Pol Chasa!!!" oh geez.

How did they find out about me?!
You're not that desperate, surely?

thegurgi
03-02-2004, 20:46
bpro50, i think people are confusing a real scream to a singing scream.... but Julia's range is going for sure, it's easy to tell. She won't be able to belt those high notes anymore... if she has any strength left to hold anything more than a whole note. That's the issue... you need some strength in your vocal chords to be able to sing those long notes in full voice... so, it could be a major problem for Julia... sadly.

QueenBee
03-02-2004, 21:06
You're not that desperate, surely?
Weeeell.. :lalala: :laugh: Besides, I'm not a "thrilled fan", I'm a money hungry bitch! Okay, maybe not... :rose:

So when Yulia can't sing "properly" anymore, what's going to happen to the project? She doesn't sound too good in the recording we've heard (I finally realised it was her after the 500th listen :P). Lena sounds good though.. Damn, Lena's better than ever :dead:

cirrus
03-02-2004, 21:13
QueenBee,

I could see it eventually becoming a Lena project, which I would have no problem with. Tatu are coming apart little by little, with Yulia's voice problems and Ivan's shitty management. And I think it would be a mistake to replace Yulia with another girl. So, take the girl with talent and work on her career. I think that's a good direction.

I'm a money hungry bitch!
That's the spirit! :done:

QueenBee
03-02-2004, 21:29
I could see it eventually becoming a Lena project, which I would have no problem with.
WHAT?! Are you insane?! :p

I wonder how the project would have worked out if it was only Lena. I mean, pretty much everything so far would have been pretty useless, and there would have been a whole new concept I assume. They should have worked on Yulia's throat problems before, now it seems like it's already too late.. but you never know, right? But yeah, I hope they ditch Ivan, he has no control whatsoever it seems, and there's nothing "special" about the project anymore. It doesn't "stick out" if you get my point.. We just follow Tatu 'cause we like them already.

Kate
03-02-2004, 21:35
Tatu are coming apart little by little, with Yulia's voice problems and Ivan's shitty management.

That's true... :( There is no way that Julia can regain her voice and sing like she did 3 years ago. But Lena's voice is very nice. :D I'll buy Lena's solo CD, given that her song lyrics aren't going to be so random, and have a little meaning...

cirrus
03-02-2004, 21:38
WHAT?! Are you insane?!

Ummm. Probably.

but I have to admit, I never liked Yulia that much anyways. :eek: I think there's always gonna be *something* special about the Tatu project, since there's no one else quite like them.

I'll buy Lena's solo CD
Me too, if by "purchasing" you mean "downloading". Actually, if it's worth the money, I'd gladly buy it.

"wings of hospitals... show me sex..."

QueenBee
03-02-2004, 21:58
Ummm. Probably.
Aaaw don't worry.. We all are, we all are.. :coctail:

but I have to admit, I never liked Yulia that much anyways.
Hhhh.. *Faints* How come? :ithink: *Goes back to fainting*

I think there's always gonna be *something* special about the Tatu project, since there's no one else quite like them.
Maybe you're right.. I mean, "they've changed who we are" :p But the sad thing is that people think Tatu is over. Well.. :hmmm: Even if they disappear now I'll be listening to their old songs :yes: I just can't get tired of them! :D

Me too, if by "purchasing" you mean "downloading".
Hahaha yeah.. me too. :gigi: *High five*

thegurgi
03-02-2004, 22:12
Ummm, Kate.

There is no way that Julia can regain her voice and sing like she did 3 years ago

Yulia can get her voice back... how do i know? Well, i completely lost my ability to sing at all once... i could talk OK.... but i just had no control anymore... But after letting it calm down, drinking smooth hot liquids and a few other remedies and just not singing I was able to get better. I can't sing like i used to but that was because of puberty :: i used to sing Tenor 1, those were the days :: but i can hold notes with out them breaking now :)! So, I put faith in Yulia, she just needs to be responsble enough to fix it and put some effort in it. Julia's problem is range and control... those can be fixed... they really can.

But, She can be fixed... eventually... but it's asking a lot.

Unplugged
03-02-2004, 22:46
thegurgi, I don't agree with you. Yulia will never have the same voice that she had before she started smoking. Her voice was a lot higher back then, that's why now she's always complaining about "screaming" - because her voice has turned lower because of smoking and she has to try harder in order to hit the higher note. She's not gonna get her old voice back just with remedies or hot drinks - those effects from smoking that got her voice lower and weaker are not reversible. Even if she just smoked for a couple of years, it's enough to cause a change. There's singers who can smoke and that wouldn't do much to their voices because they have really strong throats, while others have really sensitive throats that are damaged much more easily - I believe this is Yulia's case - and mine also :rolleyes: :p

thegurgi
03-02-2004, 22:49
staringelf, i'm refering to Laryngitis and VOCAL CONTROL... NOT RANGE.... [they are so different].

Range can be changed so rapidly it's almost hard to say who can sing what any day of the week. I've always said that Yulia will never be able to sing high like she did before, but that was a matter of Range. In MP3 we have, WE [or at least I] can tell she is having a ton of trouble with control... which CAN be fixed. [which also has a lot to do with focus]

Kate
03-02-2004, 22:54
thegurgi, whatever it is you are referring to, Julia's voice will never ever be the ame. Yeah, she can sing, so can I. :lol: I have a load, strong voice, but my range is not for singing. And Julia can regain her loudness, but her singing ability is most likely lost forever. :( Sad, but that's how things work if you don't treasure your vocal talent and smoke it off. :(

thegurgi
03-02-2004, 23:02
katbeidar, well, i kind of agree with what you said. She'll still be able to sing when she can control her chords again... it just probably won't have the same flavor it used to have. :: although, sometimes scratchy voices are sexy... it just depends on how it works... actually it's usually frightning, but some people make it work... i dunno, i'm just rambling ::

and really? no one understands what i'm talking about?? i guess i'm just used to being around people who actually know... stuff.... like this

cirrus
03-02-2004, 23:16
thegurgi - yes, control and range are different. having proper control over your voice allows you to hold notes and generally sound like a good singer. Range is what notes you are able to sing. Smoking takes away some of your range.
-In Yulia's case, not properly treating vocal problems can damage your vocal chords beyond repair. Either way, your control and range are fucked up.

Hhhh.. *Faints* How come?
I liked Yulia in the beginning - the early music videos and interviews. But recently, I think she gives off this superstar better-than-you sort of air, and I can't stand that. No matter how famous you are, you should still be a considerate person. I dunno, Yulia seems like a bitch sometimes. Like in that video of her fighting the photographer. Lena appears friendlier (though I bet they both have bitchy moments).

I think if I met them, I'd like Lena better, or atleast get a better impression from her. :rose:

thegurgi
03-02-2004, 23:27
i thought of the simple answer

Control affects Range
Range doesn't affect Control....

Therefore If you're control sucks, your range will also suck. But control is fixable if you do something about it. but i do believe that Julia has tried to do something.... just not very well.

And yeah, Yulia has become rather Jaded...

Unplugged
03-02-2004, 23:29
I think that what happens with Yulia is that she is forced to go into a range which she can no longer achieve easily, and therefore she loses control over her voice and starts having problems over and over.
Of course she can sing, and will sing, but never like she did when she recorded "Nas Ne Dogoniat". I think Ivan should make Lena hit the higher notes, not Yulia anymore. Although Lena's voice has also changed a tad due to smoking, she doesn't have the throat problems that Yulia does, so it's a lot easier for her.

QueenBee
03-02-2004, 23:35
I think she gives off this superstar better-than-you sort of air, and I can't stand that. No matter how famous you are, you should still be a considerate person. I dunno, Yulia seems like a bitch sometimes.
Hahaha! I totally agree *High five* I think Yulia acts too much like a diva sometimes.. and I can't stand those kind of people! *Going insane*

Control affects Range
Range doesn't affect Control....
Err.. :ithink: This isn't stuff I understand. :laugh: I don't know if Yulia will heal properly, but NOW her voice is really really bad... I don't see an album coming anytime soon! :dknow:

Staringelf congrats on 400th post :rose:

Unplugged
03-02-2004, 23:42
Staringelf congrats on 400th post

Hahaha :laugh: Thanks, Queenie :D I don't even notice those things... 400, huh? :p Well I only need 2930 to reach your number :gigi:

I dunno, Yulia seems like a bitch sometimes. Like in that video of her fighting the photographer.

I agree. Of course the photographer was arrogant from the beginning, but then so was she - "Yulia is not dressing up", "Are you sure I'm gonna be in this photoshoot? What makes you so sure?" - she was provoking him just because she didn't like him. It's part of the business to deal with arrogant photographers sometimes, you can't just tell everyone to fuck off just because you don't like them - it's work, be profissional, do what you gotta do and ignore the rest. Just like Lena was trying to do.

QueenBee
04-02-2004, 00:18
I don't even notice those things...
Yeah, it's about what you write, not how much. ;) But I keep track of them when I'm bored.. Which I am very often! :gigi:

cirrus
04-02-2004, 00:43
Originally posted by staringelf
you can't just tell everyone to fuck off just because you don't like them - it's work, be profissional, do what you gotta do and ignore the rest. Just like Lena was trying to do.

EXACTLY! :done: Too many celebrities don't understand and it only makes them look bad.

*images how nice and professional he'd be if he were famous*

spyretto
04-02-2004, 00:49
Wow, Yulia bashing? didn't see that coming :lol:

I'm totally clueless whether she can recover or not. Not with the way they go around doing things, that's for sure. What about the surgery? Why don't they take a break to sort their problems? If they do, will they be able to come back or would time have turned their backs on them?
Questions, questions...

QueenBee
04-02-2004, 00:50
*images how nice and professional he'd be if he were famous*
Whaaa?! But you're slavic! ;)

I'd be nice and professional too.. It's in my nature :laugh: But Yulia has always been known for the more "fuck off"-type. I think Lena acts more mature in these situations. But then she suddenly agreed with Yulia! :eek: What's up with that! Use your brain, girl! :p I don't know what Yulia is trying to do.. She's not the queen of the world.

cirrus
04-02-2004, 00:54
Wow, Yulia bashing? didn't see that coming

WHAAA?! This isn't bashing, man. Just... erm... some observations. ;)

But you're slavic!
Oh yeah. So I'd be nice, professional, negative, and most probably drunk. Bring it on! :smoke:

denial
04-02-2004, 00:57
But Yulia can still do a good Russian rap .. like in the Poesiya song. Its sound really cute ..

didnt she screaming in there?

QueenBee
04-02-2004, 00:58
denial, yeah she was screaming.. I thought Lena was the one rapping? :ithink:

denial
04-02-2004, 01:02
Yulia voice in Poesiya and Vse Normalo .. sound different .. which looks obvious Yulia was sick at the recording of Vse Normalo.

spyretto
04-02-2004, 01:45
Yulia did the "screaming" bit...

Kate
04-02-2004, 02:14
Lena did the screaming bit, didn't she? I'm confused. :(

guesshoo
04-02-2004, 02:14
as far as yulia's attitude is concerned:
thats why i liked her in first place.
she doesn't care what you, i or anyone for that matter thinks and i can do nothing else but respect that. :yes:
when you can voice your opinion no matter the consequences i would classify you as bold, and i love that w/ all my heart (Prob. why i'm attracted to older more loud ppl).
you see, most ppl swallow most things given to them, but when someone has enough guts to say what they feel, that shows realness, i theres nothing more i love than realness.
i hate fake ppl!
which is one of the reasons rap is one of my fav.
i like to hear the real side of things!

and yeah i know the "i run this shit attitude" is kinda hard to put up with sometimes, but i love nonetheless. in my opinion its what makes a person stand out from the rest.
so yeah, thats prob. y she's my fav (besides the short haircuts).
however i do feel like if i ever meet them both lena and i would have more in common. but volk still kicks ass! :yes:

Kate
04-02-2004, 02:19
guesshoo, there is expressing your opinion boldly, and there is being rude and bitchy. Julia is mostly rude and bitchy, in my opinion.

Anyway, let's get back on topic here... :heh:

QueenBee
04-02-2004, 02:20
katbeidar, yeah Lena did scream.. but we were talking about Yulia in "Poesiya".. she did a good job screaming there, and now suddenly her voice is much worse. :ithink:

Kate
04-02-2004, 02:22
QueenBee, maybe the whole "I've given up smoking" talk is a huge lie. :rolleyes: I won't be suprised if it is...

denial
04-02-2004, 02:23
denial, yeah she was screaming.. I thought Lena was the one rapping? :ithink:

Lena was rapping? sound like she was singing .. LoL

thegurgi
04-02-2004, 02:25
Haven't any of you seen the Poeziya video?

Lena did the singing part and Yulia screamed her little butt off

QueenBee
04-02-2004, 02:27
Exactly. :coctail:

Kate
04-02-2004, 02:28
denial, QueenBee, if you are talking about "Stars", then Julia was the one rapping...

QueenBee
04-02-2004, 02:31
katbeidar, nope we're not talking about "Stars".. Unless me or Denial is confused...

Now everybody STOP! :znaika: We're just confusing eachother! :lol:

PS. I was pretty surprised when Yulia said she stopped smoking.. A slavic partygirl under alot of stress.. not smoking.. it just doesn't sound right :p

guesshoo
04-02-2004, 02:59
guesshoo, there is expressing your opinion boldly, and there is being rude and bitchy. Julia is mostly rude and bitchy, in my opinion.

whatever you chose to call it is fine by me.
but w/e the name chosen i love it.
i honestly do. :)

bpro50
04-02-2004, 05:42
I really don't think that Yulia is really rude and crude and bitchy in her true self. I think it is all for show and to sustain the "image". Maybe a clear message needs to get back to her that the bitchy image is really not in the best interest of Tatu and she needs to return to her high energy, fun-loving, full-of-life and humor self that we have all seen. I just get tired of her every-other-word-is-a-curse word routine. Anybody can act that way. I like the direction that Lena is going and maybe Julia will do the same. I really don't want to see how "bad" and "mean" she can be. The routines with the photographers and the mini-cameras and the security guards don't impress anyone, it just looks like a spoiled brat trying to make people miserable because she can. Get back to being productive and go make a great album. All of the rest of this is just negative energy.

coolasfcuk
04-02-2004, 06:26
I was pretty surprised when Yulia said she stopped smoking.. A slavic partygirl under alot of stress.. not smoking.. it just doesn't sound right
:gigi: you got that right, sista! and when did she say she stopped smoking??? oh.. and i recall then saying long time ago that they dont smoke at all :laugh:

xena225
04-02-2004, 09:29
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
and when did she say she stopped smoking???

She said it in the chat. You must have read over this piece of information.

xena225

coolasfcuk
04-02-2004, 16:46
Originally posted by xena225
She said it in the chat. You must have read over this piece of information
oh, thanks... yeah, miss lots of things latelly :hmmm: ..havent even read the chat thing yet.... but still... pssss..... it's hard for me to believe she stopped smoking... we know how she stopped when the docs told her 'ABSOLUTELY no smoking!" before eurovision :rolleyes:

RowerB
01-04-2004, 04:05
Any vids on their way, for these episodes? I’m really keen to see the eurovision stuff.

forre
08-04-2004, 11:35
Look on DC++, MOCKBA CITY or DivX UK Share Hub 2. Search string "CTC-2004-01-31-Tatu-v-Podnebesnoi"

Unplugged
08-04-2004, 13:21
Look on DC++, MOCKBA CITY or DivX UK Share Hub 2. Search string "CTC-2004-01-31-Tatu-v-Podnebesnoi"

Can you explain how that works? Especially that MOCKBA City thing ;) thanks forre

forre
08-04-2004, 13:35
That's a file sharing software, similar to Kazaa. It works the same way .. P2P way. Except that you get on the hubs (like rooms) where the users share files. The speeds vary - from 50 down to 1. It depends on the number of slots and your connection as well as another downloads running at the moment.

Unplugged
08-04-2004, 13:41
I see... I've downloaded it (DC++) and I've tried to connect to Mockba city hub but they tell me I need 3 slots open. I don't know how to change that, though, I've checked the settings and can't seem to find a solution. If you know how to let more slots open, lemme know :D thanks

forre
08-04-2004, 13:50
staringelf, File -> Settings -> Sharing ->Upload slots (choose 4-5 for DSL, 5-8 Cable, 5-10 LAN1).

Unplugged
08-04-2004, 13:53
haha... doh... It was right under my nose! :rolleyes: :laugh:

thanks, forre! :done:

QueenBee
08-04-2004, 14:57
Aaah nuts! Sharesize is 3GB... :( I don't even have that much on my computer! :dknow:
But thanks for the info anyways, forre, I'm sure it'll help alot of people. :D

piojita
08-04-2004, 19:38
I think a lot of people with crappy computers (including me) would be very happy if someone uploads it to a FTP :)

RowerB
09-04-2004, 04:40
Aaah nuts! Sharesize is 3GB... :( I don't even have that much on my computer! :dknow:
But thanks for the info anyways, forre, I'm sure it'll help alot of people. :D
Yeah, thanks forre.
I’ve tried to Look on DC++, MOCKBA CITY or DivX UK Share Hub 2. but I haven’t got a clue what I’m doing. Besides, it took fifty hours to download The Anatomy, so a 3GB file would be a bit on the big side.

MassMedia
09-04-2004, 06:12
:eek:
thanks for the info!

MassMedia
13-04-2004, 05:57
4 gigs over the weekend..... thanks forre/ritz! :cool:

convol
13-04-2004, 10:05
Wow, thanks forre! :rose:

I was away during Easter, and it seems I'm a bit too late (?). I don't get any search results at all unfortunately.