PDA

View Full Version : Gaydar Radio - Top 10 Gay Cartoons

Mossopp
29-01-2004, 19:11
I saw this in the newspaper yesterday and it gave me a bit of a laugh so I thought I'd share it with you guys.
Gaydar Radio has recently announced it's 'Top 10 Gay Cartoon Characters'. Most of it is predictable but there are a few surprises - Bugs Bunny?!? Who knew? :D
Here's the list:

1. - Waylon Smithers from 'The Simpsons'
2. - Peppermint Patty and Marcie from the 'Charlie Brown & Snoopy' series
3. - Hopey from the 'Love & Rockets' comics
4. - The kids from 'South Park'
5. - Bugs Bunny
6. - Velma Dinkley from 'Scooby Doo'
7. - Yogi Bear & Boo-Boo
8. - He-man
9. - Beavis & Butthead
10 - Batman & Robin

LMAO at Peppermint Patty & Marcie! So true. Hell, Marcie even calls Patty "Sir". What kinda kinky deal have they got going on??!
:laugh:

DAZ
29-01-2004, 19:21
I'd agree with most of that but Beavis and Butt-Head?????:dknow:

Could also add Godzooky(from the never seen anymore old cartoon of Godzilla.)

Lion O from Thundercats

Penfold from Dangermouse

Mossopp
29-01-2004, 20:16
I wanna know how they could possibly overlook Bert and Earnie from 'Sesame Street' and the Devil from 'Cow & Chicken'!
:ithink:

DAZ
29-01-2004, 23:54
I'd also add Big Bird as well!!!!
Camp as a row of tents he was...

What about Evil Lyn from She-Ra(which em i didn't watch as it was a girls version of He-Man!I didn't..Right..No Really!!!)?
In fact she was more likely to be a Dominatrix now i think of it!!!:eek:

PowerPuff Grrl
02-02-2004, 02:34
Originally posted by Mossopp
I wanna know how they could possibly overlook Bert and Earnie from 'Sesame Street' ...

Read my mind, except for Bugs Bunny. He's pretty blatant what with the way he married and/or smooched every male character on the show, they way he walked with his tail swinging about, and especially, his strange affinity to carrots.
Oh! Don't give me that rabbit excuse!
He's gay, gay, gay.

Him and Sponge Bob Square Pants.

ETA: Now that I think about it, almost every character on the Bugs and Tweety show was gay. Except for Pepe LePuin, the sexual harassing skunk.

Disengage
03-02-2004, 01:23
What about Bobbie from King of the Hill? It seems like every episode is basically about Bobbie doing something fruity and Hank freaking out about it.

spyretto
03-02-2004, 01:41
Beavis & Butthead is streching it a bit...how about the Smurfs ?
I mean only one woman in the whole village you know? :gigi:

Disengage
03-02-2004, 02:18
The Smurfs were communists.

Dent
03-02-2004, 02:30
bah, they just forgot spongebob and patrick ahuahua.

Cya

Dent :cool:

Celtic Jobber
03-02-2004, 07:28
Everyone's forgetting Ren & Stimpy. Especially in the updated version, Ren is the king of Queen Stimpy's world.

And they named Velma, but what about Fred from Scooby Doo?

Mossopp
03-02-2004, 21:05
Originally posted by spyretto
Beavis & Butthead is streching it a bit...

You reckon?! Then I guess you've never seen the episode entitled "The Mystery Of Morning Wood"! ;)

Unplugged
04-02-2004, 19:28
Velma Dinkley from 'Scooby Doo'

You bet! :done: I always thought she was such a dyke! :laugh: :gigi:

Beavis & Butthead

What?! :dknow:

Mossopp
04-02-2004, 19:45
Originally posted by staringelf
What?! :dknow:

C'mon - why do you think they're always so obsessed with each others "wieners"?
Am I the only person who watches Beavis & Butthead??? :eek:

And as for Velma Dinkley:
There was a lesbian sub-plot originally written into the Scooby-Doo movie, involving the character of Velma. But after preview audiences decided they didn't want their precious children exposed to that kind of "filth" the script was changed.
Pity. The chick who played Velma in the movie was a fox!

freddie
04-02-2004, 22:31
Smithers is DEFINITELY gay. Here's (http://www.area51newmexico.com/simpsons/simpsons_smithers.html) a website devoted to this useless fact.... :p

Bugs Bunny... he did like to kiss male characters... there was no lady in his life... and think about it... 80 years in show-business and he didn't have any children! I mean - he's a RABBIT for god sakes!! :D

And Velma... well what can I say... she didn't even like FRED!! LMAO!!

Unplugged
05-02-2004, 00:48
There was a lesbian sub-plot originally written into the Scooby-Doo movie, involving the character of Velma. But after preview audiences decided they didn't want their precious children exposed to that kind of "filth" the script was changed.

I hate preview audiences.

And yeah, Mossopp, now that you mention it... Beavis & Butthead do talk about their dicks a lot :laugh:

goku
05-02-2004, 00:50
Hahaha... That's halarious..

South Park? I know the dog Stan found was gay.. haha.

Charles
08-02-2004, 06:42
I have to disacgree on Bugs Bunny. He was definetly bi. When there WAS a female toon, he was usually all over her.

freddie
08-02-2004, 10:15
Originally posted by Charles
I have to disacgree on Bugs Bunny. He was definetly bi. When there WAS a female toon, he was usually all over her.

I kinda figured that was to make Yosemite Sam jealous. They always had a kind of love-hate relationship :p

taty994945
12-02-2004, 13:38
I reckon a few Transformers were gay. And Cyclops and Wolverine had some tension between them. Basically, everyone in a cartoon is possibly gay.

DAZ
12-02-2004, 23:02
Gay Transformers?
Hmm i can only think you mean Wheelie,Soundwave Bumblebee and possibly Mirage!!
Sludge would be Bi as i think he'd be the greedy type that would take anything that was going!!

Although saying that ...Depending what age you are you might have seen a totally different set of Transformers!!

I can only talk abou the Original ones!!
None of that Generation 2 pish that didn't even keep the story of their origins the same!!

Last time i saw it Hot Rod was a Decepticon:mad:
WTF is that about??
Mini Rant over!!!!

Exodus
15-06-2005, 18:51
Smithers is DEFINITELY gay.

They forgot the most obvius thing about smithers being gay! in the episode when Homer leaves his house cause his marriage is not going ok, and he goes to live to a gay section with a gay couple , smithers is wearing hot pants, tight shirt and rollers and he faces homer accidently in the street and homer is like "hey mr smithers!" and then the gays start screaming "is that mr burns!!" :)

And I also think Homer is bi or gay, cause he once kissed flanders and, in the same episode of the gay couple, At night this gay guy kiss homer and at the final of the episode marge kiss homer too and then he says "that was the best kiss of this night" and then he thinks "Or it wasn't??"

shizzo
16-06-2005, 04:45
... then the gays start screaming "is that mr burns!!"
Oh man, I gotta see that one. :D

Speaking of Batman and Robin (http://img67.echo.cx/img67/8894/batmanrobin1gs.jpg)...
:liplick:

freddie
16-06-2005, 12:06
Wow. Now that one came out of nowhere. This thread is as old as time. I saw my posts from like a year ago and went: "Oh, mhm, yes. I agree with myself completely. Nicelly written." :D

LMAO@that pic

PowerPuff Grrl
16-06-2005, 16:15
Just when I think Robin's outfit couldn't possibly be any gayer...

shizzo
16-06-2005, 17:11
I know a guy who sort of looks like Robin in that
picture.

I told him that for my birthday this year, I want a
lapdance from him.

:D

Robin is the hotness.

idioteque
20-06-2005, 22:53
I cant believe no body mentioned Ren and Stimpy! I mean, the homoerotic subtext was off the charts in that show!