PDA

View Full Version : Chat live with t.A.T.u

halfalien
28-01-2004, 22:43
Lena and Yulia from Tatu will be having a live chat on the Russian channel CTC's website, this Thursday at 17.00-18.00 Moscow time (that's about 9:00 AM Eastern US time).
To sign up for the chat, go here: http://chat.ctc-tv.ru/cgi/newchat.exe?Get=Register

Here is a rough translation of the information you need to fill in order with the red (!) next to it on the registration page:

Your login:
Your name in the chat room:
Your password:
Password again:
Date of Birth: Date/Month/Year

halfalien
28-01-2004, 22:44
julia came online for about 3 mins then left, this happened like 15 minutes ago.

she was there for about a min and everyone thought that she was a normal member.

everyone was talking russian so i was like " lets talk english "

then Julia Volkova said " yes lets speak english "

then i asked her " are you the real Julia Volkova??????????????????????????????????????? "

she was like (and those are her exact words ) " yeas its me "

then i was like " your my favourite artist Bla bla bla..."

she was like " I LOVE YOU TOO "

then some other people asked if she can stay longer

she was like " tomorrow "

then i kept on talkin to her but she didnt answer, then i saw her leave the chatroom

this all happened in like 2 to 3 mins

forre
28-01-2004, 23:12
halfalien, Thank you for the story. You got to exchange at least a couple of words - good! :)

halfalien
28-01-2004, 23:15
yes, and i might not have the chance to do it tomorrow

forre
28-01-2004, 23:16
halfalien, May the luck be with you then! :done: We hope to hear more. :rose:

guesshoo
29-01-2004, 00:07
oh shizznit, i'm gonna be at skool tomorrow. :(
and i can't miss skool cuz i just missed a day last week. :( :( :(
aww man!

irish22
29-01-2004, 05:47
congrats on talking to yulia you are very lucky. are you goign to do that online chat i wish i could but i won't be hiome so who ever goes on let use now how is goes ok :)

haku
29-01-2004, 06:46
If the name was "Julia Volkova" written in latin alphabet, it was not her.

The real Yulia and Lena have their names written in cyrillic and with "tATu" written under it.
Of course, there is no guarantee that it's really them speaking, but at least when you see that, you know you're dealing with someone from Tatu's team, not just someone doing a joke.

halfalien
29-01-2004, 12:44
ТАТУ

Welcome to Star Chat with t.A.T.u.!
Today at 17:00 Moscow time (14:00 GMT)!

Please feel free to ask your questions to t.A.T.u. in English or Russian!
Chat photo will be available shortly after the chat session.
Check out this page on February 7 to download video and read the full chat history in two languages!
you can find this here http://www.ctc-tv.ru/ent/club/chat/TATU/

denial
29-01-2004, 12:48
halfalien, thank you.

thegurgi
29-01-2004, 14:46
halfalien, thanks! that's cool that they'll release it in both languages

madeldoe
29-01-2004, 15:10
welp its 6:00 am here in cal..they closed off the links..i cant get in :(

Unplugged
29-01-2004, 15:25
well I'm there, it's almost 5:30 Moscow Time, and they're still not there... talk about punctuality :rolleyes:

Lena410
29-01-2004, 17:05
well I read over at tatu.us that the girls came and spoke in a little english, mostly russian though..and that they answered a lot of question after the chat finally worked

Unplugged
29-01-2004, 17:09
I was there and they didn't pay much attention to the english-speaking. It wasn't very nice.

coolasfcuk
29-01-2004, 17:11
:D NO need to worry, it says on the STS site that on Feb 7th there will be full video and full chat posted in both languages Russian and English for people to download.. so :coctail: we wil all see what was said and we will watch them chat!

denial
29-01-2004, 17:15
::cries:: .. I was waiting.. then I fell asleep.. its over now .. ::cries:: .. *is going to Moscow to stalk the girls herself*

Lena410
29-01-2004, 17:16
coolasfcuk, thanks for the info! :D
video *giggles* this is great

haku
29-01-2004, 17:28
Well, the fact that you could ask questions in English was added on the STS site only *yesterday*.

Quite frankly, i don't think STS had expected that non-Russian people would come in there.

This is a Russian channel, Podnebesnaya is a Russian show only aired in Russia, and the STS site is only in Russian.
Seeing English speakers in there was probably a surprised for STS.

That being said, i think it's normal that Yulia and Lena gave priority to the Russian fans and spoke mainly Russian.
After all, the Russian fans are those watching the show and giving ratings to the channel.
All of this is happening in Russia among Russians, it's only natural that they are using their language.

How many American stars would answer to questions in Russian if they organized a chat on an American channel? :rolleyes:

Lena410
29-01-2004, 17:35
haku, I agree with you. Plus I do think that when you are not used to chats...I'm not saying that Lena and Yulia aren't but they said themselves a couple years back that they don't like internet and computers....then following the discussion in there can be pretty hard..even in your native tongue...so I think its natural they answered in the language they know better.

twoi_wrag
29-01-2004, 17:42
Hi everyone

I would really like to be able to talk with Tatu. I tried to get in the chat room for about an hour (from 9:00 to 10:15 Mexico time) but I just couldn't make it. I have no idea what happened, I did exactly as Halfalien told us. By the way, thank you very much for the translation...

denial
29-01-2004, 18:09
oh I agree with haku, I was there like 3 hours before the chat schedule... some of the Russian chatters there told foreigner to go away. There was a little argument ..so I didnt say anything ..I used translator .. I got tired and went for a nap .. when I woke up its over... ::criess again:: ... all I wanted to ask TATU was "are you single?" .. thats all .. short question.. :( ..I don't think anyone asked that.

haku
29-01-2004, 18:19
Originally posted by denial
"are you single?"
He he, great question denial. Awww, don't be sad. :rose:

Like i said, i think this chat was originally meant *only* for Russian speakers. When some English speakers started to show up in there one or two days ago, i think it was a surprise for the channel.
So they quickly added on the home page that questions in English would be also possible, but that was a mistake in my opinion. You can't mix several languages in a chat room.

We have to think about Yulia and Lena there, it's *very* hard to follow discussions in two languages at the same time. They focused on their native language and it's only natural.

Lena410
29-01-2004, 19:22
awww denial. :rose: I missed it too. I came home from school and still would have been on time but I forgot. *shrugs* well maybe I'll be able to speek russian next time their on..so they can answer me :D

Lux
29-01-2004, 20:04
aww i missed it too, thats too bad. denial - hahahaha :p

QueenBee
29-01-2004, 20:11
I didn't even go there, lol. I thought it would be like when "Yulia" and "Lena" appeared on tatugirls.com forum.. OMG. *Runs for cover*

haku
29-01-2004, 20:18
I thought it would be like when "Yulia" and "Lena" appeared on tatugirls.com forum.. OMG. *Runs for cover*
LOL :D

Well, actually, you're right. There is no way to tell if it was really Yulia and Lena.
Apparently some pictures of the girls chatting will be available on STS web site later tonight. He he, i like pictures. :lalala:

But hey, even pictures won't prove that it was them chatting this afternoon. I mean, they could have taken pictures of the girls sitting in front of computers days ago. LOL

xena225
29-01-2004, 20:27
Hard to say if it was really them. I remember thinking at one point: "Would Yulia really answer with 'yep'?" - but it all went by so fast, and it was so wonderfully chaotic, maybe I was only hallucinating :laugh: - oh well, if it wasn't them, at least it was educational and funny. :D

xena225

Kate
29-01-2004, 22:02
So, anyone managed to save the chat transcript?

spyretto
29-01-2004, 22:41
oh no, I missed it!!

So it was educational, hallucinating, funny and chaotic...if it's no secret can anybody who was there and understands Russian enlighten us about the enlightening things they enlightened you with??

ok going back to winter slumber now. Wake me up when they release a single.

Kate
29-01-2004, 22:49
spyretto, Wake me up when they release a single.

Careful what you wish for. You might have to sleep forever. :p :heh:

Linda16
29-01-2004, 22:49
Originally posted by katbeidar
So, anyone managed to save the chat transcript?

Madonna from tatu.us has 30 pages

Kate
29-01-2004, 22:50
Linda16, can you post a link to those 30 pages, please?

Linda16
29-01-2004, 22:58
Originally posted by katbeidar
Linda16, can you post a link to those 30 pages, please?

She has not uploaded it yet. I asked her to do it. Can you translate it? It was a real mess in Russian. I cannot handle it, I'm not a native speaker.

zebu
29-01-2004, 23:35
i went there, it was pretty chaotic, there were so many people, i didn't understand almost a thing :lol: i got disconneted few times. they were there for over an hour i think. they said something about that there won't be any concerts in europe in the near future

Unplugged
30-01-2004, 00:14
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
:D NO need to worry, it says on the STS site that on Feb 7th there will be full video and full chat posted in both languages Russian and English for people to download.. so :coctail: we wil all see what was said and we will watch them chat!

Hey Miss X-Tina :p :rose:

On Feb 7th? What, they're gonna take a whole week just to put up a video and a transcript online? :laugh: What lazy asses!

Kate
30-01-2004, 02:15
Linda16, I might be able to translate some of it. Depends on my time schedule and the chat transcript's quality and how badly it is messed up. Lol.

transcend
30-01-2004, 07:28
So can anybody give us a rough idea of what they said during the chat?

haku
30-01-2004, 14:04
New pictures (of the chat session apparently) :)

http://www.ctc-tv.ru/ent/club/chat/TATU/

Lena410
30-01-2004, 16:04
thanks haku. I saw the link on tatu.us..I'm still drooling

They looked so great *drools* and lena looked astonishing. :dead:

btw I think Yulia was sick..cause she had cotton wool in her left ear..poor yul

god I so want that lollipop thats lying next to lena in one of the last pics :gigi: :p

they looked like they enjoyed themselves a lot..maybe they'll do it again! :D
I sooo wanna see the vid to this!!! :coctail: :p

thegurgi
30-01-2004, 16:19
may i just say that Lena is getting more and more beautiful as each day passes...

Thanks for all the updates. I'll patiently await the official source of this stuff. Ah can' wait.

teeny
30-01-2004, 16:33
Greg, I totally agree with you!!
Though I actually thought the limit was reached already. But beauty just keeps getting new higher standards from each new pic :love:

Thank you for the link, haku. And thank you Lena410 for "interupting" my boring surfing time with the link :rose:

Lena410
30-01-2004, 16:46
TLFdk it was my pleasure! *grins and bows*

I love the pics where they are lying around looking totally relaxed..so cute *grins* and yul looks great in her cap..but lena with that crown :dead:

haku
30-01-2004, 17:15
Yeah, i was in a hurry when i posted the link earlier so i didn't have the time to comment further but...

Lena is amazingly beautiful in those pics! :love: :dead: *drools*

I fell off my chair when i saw this one (http://www.ctc-tv.ru/ent/club/chat/TATU/photo34.htm)!

Her posture, her eyes, the light in her red hair *drools and dies* She's just magnificent! :love:

I'm gonna keep staring at those pics for a few hours, maybe a few days. :dead:

angeljas01
30-01-2004, 19:01
Thanks for the link Haku...Lena looks fantastic, they both great and i love Yulia's cap, it's cute.

QueenBee
30-01-2004, 19:32
I want a cap like Yulia's :yes: (http://podnebesnaya.rambler.ru/images/95_51.1075470129.05671.jpg)
Oh look they're chatting with us :rolleyes: (http://podnebesnaya.rambler.ru/images/95_47.1075470219.99422.jpg)

haku
30-01-2004, 19:38
More pics :) (Well, the same, but different lol)
http://podnebesnaya.rambler.ru/lookin/photo.html?id=95

Princess Lena... Simply gorgeous. :love: :dead:
http://podnebesnaya.rambler.ru/lookin/photo.html?id=96

Mad Debz
30-01-2004, 21:29
They turned up!? I could have if I really wanted left college early, but I thought I'd be disapointed. I was imaging coming home and them not turning up. I really am suprised, LOL!

MD

spyretto
30-01-2004, 23:55
so it was "them"

oh wait, I heard Kurt Cobain will write the new album...

QueenBee
31-01-2004, 00:13
spyretto, but just LOOK (http://www.ctc-tv.ru/ent/club/chat/TATU/photo18.htm) how fascinated and excited they are about chatting with their fans! :laugh:

haku
31-01-2004, 00:27
He he, QueenBee :D

Who's that blond chick anyway? :confused:

Lena looks really bored there (http://www.ctc-tv.ru/ent/club/chat/TATU/photo28.htm) LOL But even bored, she's cute! :P

The pics where she looks so happy with her tiara were probably taken once the chat was over. :D

And LOL, they even picked a darkhaired and a redhead (http://www.ctc-tv.ru/ent/club/chat/TATU/photo03.htm) to substitute to the real Y&L. :D

bpro50
31-01-2004, 00:36
Originally posted by haku

I fell off my chair when i saw this one (http://www.ctc-tv.ru/ent/club/chat/TATU/photo34.htm)!

Her posture, her eyes, the light in her red hair *drools and dies* She's just magnificent! :love:

I'm gonna keep staring at those pics for a few hours, maybe a few days. :dead:

Lena has developed an unbelievable body!!! Let's see, 5ft, 3in, 108lbs, 36,24,36;l Unbelievable hair, killer smile, doe-ee eyes, wow! She is so much more beautiful than ever that I wonder what is going on. She has to be in love for her to look so good!

haku
31-01-2004, 02:07
Originally posted by bpro50
Lena has developed an unbelievable body!!!
I couldn't agree more! :dead:

That's 1.62m and 49kg for the rest of the world. :D (Well, when a girl says she's 49kg, it usually means she's 51kg :P )

As for the magical 90-60-90, as far as i know she never told her measurements and she's probably a couple of cm under that, but her figure is perfect and that's what matters. :D

She looks amazing. :love:

denial
31-01-2004, 02:24
YAY!! finally pictures! OMG !! Look at my Lena!! OMG !! :dead: and Yulia too .. :love:

Can't wait for chat history .. I hope someone asked Lena if she's single ..:lalala: ..

PS: ..where are Yulia groupies? they always make noise first when new pictures arrive! :ithink:

PS2: The girls are 18 and 19 now .. they are probably taller then 157 and 163.

QueenBee
31-01-2004, 02:30
Man.. if that's Lena's weight then.. I weigh more than her! Terrible. :P

Denial, ALL the groupies seem to have disappeared.. (except Haku and Lena410.. and you of course.. though I never knew you were a Lena groupie.. :ithink: )

haku
31-01-2004, 02:32
where are Yulia groupies? they always make noise first when new pictures arrive!
Yeah, i'm surprised too... I don't know where they went?

The girls are 18 and 19 now .. they are probably taller then 157 and 163.
It's 155 and 162, and nope, i don't think they've grown 1cm since they were 15! :D

bpro50
31-01-2004, 02:35
I couldn't agree more! :dead:

That's 1.62m and 49kg for the rest of the world. :D (Well, when a girl says she's 49kg, it usually means she's 51kg :P )

As for the magical 90-60-90, as far as i know she never told her measurements and she's probably a couple of cm under that, but her figure is perfect and that's what matters. :D

She looks amazing. :love:

I just looked at her pictures again and I just can't believe it . . . she is ten times more beautiful than I have ever seen her. She did something but I'm not smart enough to know what it is but it certainly isn't her eye liner. She seems so much more confident than I have seen her before. She must have snapped Ivan's neck after all and she's feeling like she had had a spiritual experience. What a killer look. * I just passed out.* I woke up again. She is really something special!

denial
31-01-2004, 02:40
Originally posted by QueenBee
Denial, ALL the groupies seem to have disappeared.. (except Haku and Lena410.. and you of course.. though I never knew you were a Lena groupie.. :ithink: ) [/B]

well...they were both too young for me then .. but now Lena is 19 ..and 'growing' .... :lalala:

irish22
31-01-2004, 06:18
sweet thanks so much for the pics my god yulia looks llike such a cutie god she is cute.

Celtic Jobber
31-01-2004, 06:49
Lena is simply amazing in these pics, she's even more gorgeous than I've ever seen her before! :D

Yulia looks good too, but what's wrong with her ear?

I don't know what happened to the Yulia groupies, I think most of the kind of dropped out of the scene after A.N.A.T.O.M.Y. came out.

Originally posted by spyretto
oh wait, I heard Kurt Cobain will write the new album...

Strange coincidence, but Yulia has the same birthdate as Kurt Cobain. Maybe Kurt's not dead after all, he's just disguised as a Russian teenage lesbian? :gigi: :heh:

xena225
31-01-2004, 09:09
Wow, so many new Lena admirers. It's about time, I say. :D

:p

xena225

EeZeReal
31-01-2004, 18:07
where are Yulia groupies? they always make noise first when new pictures arrive!

Iunno...Everything kinda lacks interest now *shrugs* :none: ..So I keep my comments to myself :rolleyes:

Lux
31-01-2004, 18:16
hat again! aww and doesn't lena look good in white fur

EDIT: yulia"s hat says "RIPCURL" hehe which is funny cause i have a shirt with the same brand. :D

Disengage
31-01-2004, 18:20
http://www.ctc-tv.ru/ent/club/chat/TATU/photo30.htm

Is that a middle finger on her hat?

Lena410
31-01-2004, 18:35
Originally posted by Lux
hat again! aww and doesn't lena look good in white fur

lena and white fur :dead: she's so hot in that..well she's hot no matter what she wears but that white fur :gigi: :p

Disengage yeah that's a middle finger on her hat :D it looks great..I want that hat :lol:

haku
31-01-2004, 18:44
Originally posted by Lena410
she's hot no matter what she wears
...or *not* wear... :lalala: She would look hot if whe was wearing the white fur *only*... :lalala: :D

QueenBee
31-01-2004, 18:50
Whoa! Lena is bling-blinging :gigi:

Lena410
31-01-2004, 18:53
haku, :lol: I thought that too..but I was sure someone else would post it. :gigi:
if she were wearing only the fur then I would be :dead: :lalala: :p

Mad Debz
31-01-2004, 20:48
YAY!! finally pictures! OMG !! Look at my Lena!! OMG !! :dead: and Yulia too .. :love:

PS: ..where are Yulia groupies? they always make noise first when new pictures arrive! :ithink:

*squeak*Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Yuuuuuuuuuulia....:heh: will that do? :p

MD

madeldoe
31-01-2004, 21:05
http://www.ctc-tv.ru/ent/club/chat/TATU/photo30.htm

oOh looks like some has a hat fetish...hehehe ahh well atleast they were ACTUALLY there..*shrugs* better than nothing i suppose..anyhow let me comment on something that really matters...YULZ :D ahhh she looks as impeccable as always :love: hehe and her hair in pigtails..awww :heart:

teeny
31-01-2004, 21:17
A sidenote..
Me looking at the notebooks too. I didn't actually click the top pictures at first since the girls were missing and all. But I figured the notebooks used were Fujitsu-Siemens Lifebooks. And while chatting to chef Chris I ended up looking at the top pictures aswell.
They are indeed Lifebooks, and my dad has a similar model from 2001. So while hoping these were in fact a bit newer:

http://www.messerknecht.de/mobilercampus/default.htm?final/fu_c1020b.html
( http://www.ctc-tv.ru/ent/club/chat/TATU/photo07.htm )
Not that bad. But could be better. I still wonder why the substitute typers are using the site itself to type in. Why not use an admin site or something? :dknow:

Enough nerd talk I guess.. I would prefer Lena with no fur :lalala:

QueenBee
31-01-2004, 21:33
I would prefer Lena with no fur
I wonder what you mean by "fur"... ;)

haku
31-01-2004, 21:43
Originally posted by QueenBee
I wonder what you mean by "fur"...
Lena410 and i were talking about Lena wearing only fur, so maybe TLFdk meant wearing nothing at all... :D :lalala:

But i can see you're hinting at another kind of "fur" QueenBee... ;)

teeny
31-01-2004, 21:49
:o I did know it could have multiple meanings.. but meant no dead animals :lalala:
Would rather have a living version instead of a dead rabbit. Think Lille Mus agrees..

Lena410
31-01-2004, 21:52
haku my brain overloaded when I read your post and all those *three* possibilities sprang to my mind at once...:dead: *drools* :p

fur, no fur, no "fur" *dies*

haku
31-01-2004, 22:03
Originally posted by Lena410
fur, no fur, no "fur" *dies*
*dies aswell* :dead: Definitely no "fur". :lalala: But she can keep the tiara. :D

Lena410
31-01-2004, 22:07
But she can keep the tiara. :D

:lol: haku your bad *shakes head laughing*
but your right she can keep that *rofl* she looks like a princess in that..soo adorable *sighs*

guesshoo
01-02-2004, 00:37
well personally i think lena's fashion sense has definitely improved! :yes:
she looks great and i love how she wears her hair these days.
i never really like the whole "in 2 ponytails" phase. :no:

as far as the volkster is concerned, she is still a cutie pie.
i'd say has fashion sense has deteriorated, but she looks good nontheless. all she really needs to do is lose the scarf and get haircut and she'd be well on her way. :)

all in all, both girls have certainly matured (physically). i can literally see it in their faces.
they no longer look like teenagers, but young women. :)

sorry for the speech :znaika: , just was feeling in the moment. :D

xena225
01-02-2004, 01:06
Originally posted by guesshoo
they no longer look like teenagers, but young women. :)

YES! Isn't that just fabulous? :yes: :love:

xena225

denial
01-02-2004, 09:17
Originally posted by TLFdk
A sidenote..
Me looking at the notebooks too. I didn't actually click the top pictures at first since the girls were missing and all. But I figured the notebooks used were Fujitsu-Siemens Lifebooks. And while chatting to chef Chris I ended up looking at the top pictures aswell.
They are indeed Lifebooks, and my dad has a similar model from 2001. So while hoping these were in fact a bit newer:

http://www.messerknecht.de/mobilercampus/default.htm?final/fu_c1020b.html
( http://www.ctc-tv.ru/ent/club/chat/TATU/photo07.htm )
Not that bad. But could be better. I still wonder why the substitute typers are using the site itself to type in. Why not use an admin site or something? :dknow:

Enough nerd talk I guess.. I would prefer Lena with no fur :lalala:

And they were using Microsoft :o

teeny
01-02-2004, 10:10
And they were using Microsoft :o
And some really crappy looking keyboards. Doesn't look like a nice Logitech or anything near it at all.
*hugs my Fujitsu-Siemens notebook keyboard*
eacifЅ-YЅ qЅ<, woops looks like I hit some buttons while doing so

MassMedia
01-02-2004, 19:03
transcription from elf

Lena said: In essence Russian classics (I'd guess someone asked her what she likes to read)

Shapovalov Ivan: ir.che.: in what sense on normal?

Lena Katina: About lyrics: of course we read them! :)

Lena Katina: Keegrees: What life style are you talking about?????

Lena Katina: About music: I Listen to various [music], in my car I usually listen to Enigma

Yulia Volkova: Ssolnesko: we love Tallinn too, as soon as [we find time] - [we'll go there] right away!

Yulia Volkova: Artem Shurakov: Not yet!

(Probably answering question: "What are you going to do in the future?" or "What will you do if [something] happened" - elf)
Yulia Volkova: Fitcher: Just like lena - I will leave the group

Юля Волкова: So far we are not doing an English version... maybe later

Lena Katina: To the one who changed color: yes!!!! We have noticed you!!!!

Yulia Volkova: Infection: the Song NOT TO SWALLOW - IS NOT ours!!!

(Probably answering question: "How do you feel about Lena Kipper?" - elf)
Yulia Volkova: I feel HYPER about Kiper )) (Play of words - hyper and Kiper sound very similar in Russian - elf)

Юля Волкова: Suzylux: I wear what I like, there's no particular shop

Lena Katina: concerning happiness in eyes: you are not correct

Yulia Volkova: RichGerl: [They are] very good, I love them very much!

Yulia Volkova: Quit smoking! I, for example, have given up already!!!

Lena Katina: [Regarding] Smoking: I am going to give up, but I haven't done it yet. But you should all quit! As someone who smokes, I beg you to give up :)

Yulia Volkova: Richstar: NO WAY / NOTHING

Lena Katina: [Regarding] Solo career: Maybe... we'll see.

Yulia Volkova: In the new album, we'll certainly include covers/remixes of popular songs.

Lena Katina: Concerning old compositions: Some will be included but not all, Simple Motions, for example, will be included.

Yulia Volkova: the Rhythm: (Concerning the question about Galojana) We do NOT [discuss] old stuff!

Yulia Volkova: Hell 9000: thanks for the advice....

Лена Катина: Super wolf We don't know, everything is possible!

Lena Katina: DrivingLicence - thanks

Lena Katina: Bondarev: There is more than just one button there!!!

Yulia Volkova: In Tokyo Lena was simply exhausted.

Lena Katina: [Regarding] the New album and it success: we hope it will [be successful]

Yulia Volkova: DimaG: mmm... Somehow

Lena Katina: Whethere it is easy to get into the Celestial: Write a song - and you'll get there

Lena Katina: [Regarding] Leadership: we do not have a leader, why should I become one? I feel fine the way I am

Yulia Volkova: KarameLbk: What should I answer?

Yulia Volkova: Panther: not bad... Trained snakes... they are absolutely awesome!

Lena Katina: Will you tour in Russia?

Yulia Volkova: Caramel: I do not understand what you want!

Лена Катина: volkova20: New album is coming soon!!!!

Shapovalov Ivan: Agressor: Yes, it'sTATU, trust me

Yulia Volkova: SOVIK: No, I'm not going to curse it, I'll say it's COOL! )

Lena Katina: Yes, I'm here

Lena Katina: AlexandrSB: I do not have soap!

Lena Katina: I love you too!!!

Yulia Volkova: Kosta: Lena - no... And neither do I....

Lena Katina: Nobody puched (me/somebody) in the face, my favourite song is "30 minutes"

Lena Katina: [Regarding] Disagreements with Shapovalov: It happened before. It has passed now!

Lena Katina: My eyes hurt from computer, and they emit some kind of unpleasant radiation...

Lena Katina: About Linda: Yes, I like Linda, but I have not thought about a [singing] in a duo with her, why would I need Linda? I have Yulia!

Lena Katina: Where we live: at home!

Yulia Volkova: Lidochka: Mmm.... being together is good for the two of us.

Yulia Volkova: yes, I am can drive a car.

Lena Katina: [Regarding] Dances: I've practiced so many styles of dancing!!!!

Lena Katina: About Shapovalov: Maybe Tatu is killing....

Lena Katina: It's true, I received my driving licence on December 24, 2003

Lena Katina: We liked the Smash, we just love them.

Yulia Volkova: Hedgehog: It's not right to speak about dreams. (she is probably refering to the old Russian belief that if you talk about dreams, they won't come true - elf)

Yulia Volkova: Valerjana: not Katya - Lena))))))))

Lena Katina: My name is Lena, not Katya.....: ((((

Shapovalov Ivan: Bondarev: What would become of the girls without Shapovalov?

Lena Katina: Fuses: No, it's not hard

Yulia Volkova: Nex: I'm not sure about this album.

Lena Katina: We are the best in the world: My sister is doing great, thank you very much. On January 22 she celebrated her 12's birthday

Yulia Volkova: yours: We recieve many songs, But we have not selected anything yet

Yulia Volkova: Erika29: I let it grow

Lena Katina: We try to read all the songs

Yulia Volkova: Loki23: why nonsense?!?!??!? Why nonsense?

Yulia Volkova: Horoshist: we love all!

Lena Katina: the Attitude to Englishmen: we love all

Lena Katina: locator: thanks!

Yulia Volkova: Rap - yes I like it. It's cool.

Yulia Volkova: Caramel - thanks!

Lena Katina: Weight: 49 kg

Yuliaa Volkova: Loki: do not take offence, we cannot answer so quickly.

Lena Katina: Loki23: They understand everything... our fans that is

Yulia Volkova: volchyonok love: Yes, I think there will be a tour

Lena Katina: I don't have the Parrot any more. We have given him away since my grandmother had an allergy on him

Yulia Volkova: We - yes, of course we are bitches...

Lena Katina: We are bitchers: yes, of course we are!!!!
(It was sarcasm, I wonder who provoked them - elf)

Lena Katina: Come to us: Of course you can!

Yulia Volkova: It's a good question about bootlickers... We don't think well of them!

Lena Katina: Bootlickers: we don't think well of them (finishing my last cookie)

Yulia Volkova: Pure: I have thought about producing... I'm considering this option for the future. We'll see.

Lena Katina: Madonna has our CD: No, we didn't know about it, now we do!

Юля Волкова: TATUCHILE: thanks, we'll be glad to see you!

Lena Katina: Tangusenok: I do not reply to letters (emails), but I read them all. I will read it with pleasure....

Yulia Volkova: Whom shall I be producing for? - I do not know, we'll see... Lena! )

Yulia Volkova: We don't always curse....

Lena Katina: About curses: I do not swear at all

(Probably someone asked "What do you think about oral sex?")
Lena Katin: About oral sex: I do not think about it.

Юля Волкова: Joyce: yep I like Marat Safin!

Lena Katina: To those who worry about the show: Everything will be OK and OB do not worry

Yulia Volkova: Ty3: Why do you think I did not want it?... I wanted and I want, I will !...

Lena Katina: About sweets: fine... I'm quite indifferent to them

Yulia Volkova: Shapovalov SLEEPS, therefore he does not answer.

Yulia Volkova: And Lena does not want to use curse words at all...

Lena Katina: What comes next: I do not know, we'll see...

Yulia Volkova: Mxmulen: I do not know!

Yulia Volkova: We don't want to change our bodies, I wouldn't give mine to anyone!

Lena Katina: To exchange bodies: no!!!! My body is the best!!!!

Lena Katina: Tangusenok: kitty! :)))

Yulia Volkova: Kachorrita: ha-ha-ha!

Lena Katina: How to quit smoking: I'm suffering from it myself.

Yulia Volkova: Lidochka: everything is fine.

Lena Katina: Ctudent: No, I'm not tired of you, why would I be?

Lena Katina: About smoking: You should want to quit and then just quit

Lena Katina: Travel in the near future: Maybe

Yulia Volkova: Peugeot: Send them now, It's not too late!

Lena Katina: Whether it's too late to send songs: No, it's not too late, send them!

Shapovalov Ivan: Well, have we answered to everyone's questions?

Shapovalov Ivan: singMAn: professional secret

Peugeot: IVAN SHAPOVALOV Are you really against the second TATU album????????????

Shapovalov Ivan: Peugeot: No, everything is going fine

denial
01-02-2004, 19:30
Lena Katina: [Regarding] Smoking: I am going to give up, but I haven't done it yet. But you should all quit! As someone who smokes, I beg you to give up

Lena Katina: How to quit smoking: I'm suffering from it myself.

Lena Katina: About smoking: You should want to quit and then just quit

YAY!! Lena in our smoking club!! :coctail: :smoke:

Yulia Volkova: Lidochka: everything is fine.

Peugeot: IVAN SHAPOVALOV Are you really against the second TATU album????????????

Shapovalov Ivan: Peugeot: No, everything is going fine

hmm.. okay ..now I can sleep .everything is fine.

Thank you MassMedia :rose:

xena225
01-02-2004, 20:12
Thanks for posting this here, MassMedia. :done:

Just wanted to add that Nike75 and convol collected those answers during the chat, and that elf corrected the translation.
So thank you very much to all three of you! :rose: :rose: :rose:

Oh, and thanks to Lena and Yulia as well for answering so many questions. :)

xena225

QueenBee
01-02-2004, 21:24
Thanks to everyone for the transcript. :rose: Yulia stopped smoking? :ithink: I'm glad 'cause it just made her voice worse.. but I really didn't expect this. :eek:

guesshoo
02-02-2004, 01:14
so volk stopped smoking?
good. :)

and lena doesn't curse? :(
well at least volk still does, that means we have something in common besides having dimples. :yes:

thanx a million for the transcript guys. :gigi:

Lux
02-02-2004, 02:05
thank you elf and MassMedia and Nike75 and convol :rose:

wow this is awesome, SO mad i missed it :none: yulia wouldn't give her body to anyone? dat's right. if lena wants to quit smoking but can't .. means she's addicted. glad everything with the album is going fine. LMAO@yulia thinking trained snakes are coo :p

Mad Debz
02-02-2004, 16:06
That translation makes me wish I'd been there! Oh well!

MD

haku
04-02-2004, 18:19
The chat pictures have been changed on the Podnebesnaya site, but they are not new, they were already available on the STS site.

http://podnebesnaya.rambler.ru/lookin/photo.html?page=1&id=95

Celtic Jobber
05-02-2004, 06:09
Here's another pic of Yulia from the chat, thanks to Trunkster from Tatu.us:
http://trunks.hotmail.ru/pics/yulia-wphone.jpg

Rob
05-02-2004, 13:24
@Nike75, convol and elf,

Thanks for the transcript from the chat!

tatyruv
06-02-2004, 17:32
Thanks to elf for the transcript & MassMedia for posting it ;)

denial
07-02-2004, 21:23
Its alreadty February 8 .. I can't find the full chat log at the STS and RS website. :(

But they said on RS series 7 (episode 7) will show about this chat and will air some questions.

Unplugged
07-02-2004, 21:55
Yeah, they still haven't posted the chat transcript.... Lazy asses

haku
09-02-2004, 14:08
The chat transcript is here:

http://www.ctc-tv.ru/ent/club/chat/TATU/tatu.html

In Russian of course. :D

denial
09-02-2004, 18:36
staringelf, you said this? :laugh:

StaringElf In the West, all newspapers and magazines are saying that your band is dead and that you are splitting in Spring. All the western media thinks you're gone. Why don't you give a big interview to a good western newspaper t

Лена Катина: volkova20: New album is coming soon!!!!

Юля Волкова: MOOPs: the new album is not ready yet... that's why

Юля Волкова: Беременна была - от Ленки... : )) от кого еще : )))
- It was pregnant - from Ленки (Lenki) ... : )) from whom else : ))) [ :laugh: ..wait .. who is Lenki? Lena or.. :spy: ]

Лена Катина: Наш диск у Мадонны: нет не были в курсе, теперь в курсе
-- Lena Katin: our disk at the Madonna: is not present do not keep abreast, now in a rate [ :ithink: ]

Юля Волкова: Матом мы не всегда ругаемся....
--Юля Волкова: Матом we are not always abused.... [ :ithink: ]

Лена Катина: О кумирах: у меня нет кумиров, каждый должен оставаться самим собой!
-- Lena Katin: About idols: I do not have idols, everyone should be oneself! [...awwww..for Lena :rose:]

:bum: too many too read ..

Lena410
09-02-2004, 18:40
thanks haku! :rose:

I tried to read their answers..after half of it my eyes hurt..but they seemed to be in a great mood. and really took their time to answer..*grins* :rose: for tatu :D

Unplugged
09-02-2004, 18:49
In Russian of course.

:rolleyes: Yeah, they promise the transcript on both languages and video on February 7th, and then only give us the russian chat transcript on the 9th. How reliable people... :bebebe:

dare2dream28
09-02-2004, 19:06
Wow! Thanks elf for the transcript!!! Ohhh I loved this part:

Yulia Volkova: Panther: not bad... Trained snakes... they are absolutely awesome!

Trained snakes ARE awesome!!! Yayyy for Yulia!!! *whispers to Yulia* my fic has snakes in it...maybe you would like it...but your character sure doesn't! LOL Has the video of the chat been put on the site yet?

Unplugged
09-02-2004, 19:58
staringelf, you said this? :laugh:

Yes, denial, my questions were actually one of the few with real depth. They were mainly about their decreasing popularity, fake rumours, fake relationship and the Anatomy documentary. Of course, they didn't answer to any of them, but prefered to answer to more superficial stuff like "Everything is great" "New album will come soon" "Yulia's voice is great" (yeah right :rolleyes: ) etc

denial
10-02-2004, 02:01
Originally posted by staringelf
Yes, denial, my questions were actually one of the few with real depth. They were mainly about their decreasing popularity, fake rumours, fake relationship and the Anatomy documentary. Of course, they didn't answer to any of them, but prefered to answer to more superficial stuff like "Everything is great" "New album will come soon" "Yulia's voice is great" (yeah right :rolleyes: ) etc

maybe they didnt expect such question . beside Ivan was sleeping .. so they not sure how to answer .. btw .. about your question .. I think they highlight it since they put it under italic .. but was there really any WEST journalists went to see them asking for interview or they just prefered to copy from tabloids ?..