PDA

View Full Version : Playing THE guitar with t.U.T.a...

nath
28-01-2004, 13:45
:done: As Denial indicated to us on the temporary forum, Our Sunny Poison could teach us the guitar !!!! YEAH!!!:rose: :coctail:
Please, guys, Help me to call Our Sunny Poison :
Sunny Poison, Come on to teach us the Guitar !
PLEEEEeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssseee ! :D

taty994945
28-01-2004, 13:50
Yeh, I wish to learn too. Please teach us SP! :rose:

QueenBee
28-01-2004, 14:03
I wanna learn too! Please? *Kisses Sunny on the forehead*

transcend
28-01-2004, 15:08
Yeah, I'm keen to pick up my guitar again and start learning to play properly, and Sunny Poison is indeed a lovely Russian, so....

TaTu^HeRo
28-01-2004, 15:21
someone finally decided to write a guide.. lazy silver vulgar hero gives mission to SP if u need any help i'll be glad to help ya :D

denial
28-01-2004, 17:22
Originally posted by sunwalk
:done: As Denial indicated to us on the temporary forum, Our Sunny Poison could teach us the guitar !!!! YEAH!!!:rose: :coctail:
Please, guys, Help me to call Our Sunny Poison :
PLEEEEeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssseee ! :D

what?? LoL LoL
when did I say that? :laugh:

*off to check the temp forum*

back:
*confused* .."indicated" ..? hmmm.. Do you mean the "Singing Club" ?

Lux
28-01-2004, 18:47
is it acoustic or electric? strat? are there amps? :D

*goes off to tune guitar*

TaTu^HeRo
28-01-2004, 20:51
oh denial buddy u inspired SP, u singing.. forum members playing the guitar.. and voilaaaa there u go a band better than The Beatles hahah.
*The Silver Vulgar Hero tunes guitars.. ready to hear denial's voice.. and the crowds screaming sing sing sing sing, ok nevermind the crowds part we won't mind 3 year old children in the begining of the journey right band mates :P*

cirrus
28-01-2004, 23:20
I have a guitar, but I don't know how to play it. *wink wink*
I could use some lessons. :)

denial
29-01-2004, 06:08
oh well.. why not ..

goku
30-01-2004, 03:45
Hmm.... I could teach you guys. Unfortunately, we don't have the convenience of me actually getting to work next to you. But we can still delve into theory, scales, and songs..

dare2dream28
30-01-2004, 05:04
YES!!!! Please please please can you teach us? Please? I've had a guitar for almost 3 years and still can't play it! :( I can't read the darn music. I have no idea where the cords are, etc. The only things I can play on it are tunes that I learn by ear, which mainly consist of Shania Twain songs. :D

skye
01-02-2004, 17:36
why not ask me :gigi: tho I'm much better with the violin :p I've got a dv to record(very LOW quality) ;) but I dont know how to say something in English :| Generally a guitar is not expensive instrument :yes:

nath
01-02-2004, 17:55
Skye, I remember when you still had a sentence under your post saying something like that:" Oh my dear violin, i let you by side now..."...:)
Please could you explain to me how you do to give vibration to the sound....i tried to move the left wristle but there is too much crispation when i did it...
May be you could find some "images-words" or expressions to help me in successing in such gesture of the wristle?.....Thanks a lot....
And , if you are abble to , why not help us to learn playing the guitar ! ;)

denial
01-02-2004, 18:20
yeah good idea !.. well Sunny came to the forum that day and complained that I gave her 3 troubles :lalala: .. with picture ..signature and this thread .. she doesn't know how what to do with this thread .. :laugh: ..eerkk.. :none: ..I think I'm having serious problem now .. I laugh to all problems .. :hmmm: ..damn Shapovalov...

goku
01-02-2004, 18:34
Originally posted by denial
she doesn't know how what to do with this thread ..
That's the problem I'm facing too. How can I teach?

denial
01-02-2004, 18:45
maybe you can scan and post picture .. oh well have to start with tuning the guitar first .. which is I am very bad at it .. well with electric guitar you just use the tuner thing.

goku, maybe you just first trying typing here what you want to tell.. and let see from there . how they respond to it .. then we see if any suggestion would come up ..

skye
01-02-2004, 19:01
Originally posted by sunwalk
Skye, I remember when you still had a sentence under your post saying something like that:" Oh my dear violin, i let you by side now..."...:)
Please could you explain to me how you do to give vibration to the sound....i tried to move the left wristle but there is too much crispation when i did it...
May be you could find some "images-words" or expressions to help me in successing in such gesture of the wristle?.....Thanks a lot....
And , if you are abble to , why not help us to learn playing the guitar ! ;)
wow....You have such good memery :done:
Ans1: you just trumble your fingers would be much better :yes: not the wretles or your violin is flying out of your shoulder :p :no: um.......it's hard to explain by words :hmmm:
Ans2: it's a short story :p Recently I just formed a computer, and with this new computer, there is some problem with the USB bus which could connect something to the computer...so even I recorded that, I still can't save it into the computer :bum: and I don't have a guitar in hand right now (but till torrmorow I'll have cos I would be home) and avi files are big for putting on the pages :lalala: or is there anyone allowed or free ?

nath
01-02-2004, 20:18
Oh Thanks Skye!..ok....I'll try tomorrow....may be in a fridge...like that my fingers will tremble alone...:rolleyes:

denial
27-02-2004, 15:53
For Queenbee ..

A song I did few months ago .. my best friend wrote the lyric.

http://www.geocities.com/otritsanie/whatabout.mp3

;) :rose:

QueenBee
08-03-2004, 17:40
denial, what? A song for me? :ithink: Are you sure you put the right username? :spy:
Thank you very much.. I love this song and your voice is so sweet, you sound like a little child. :) Thanks! I love you wery wery much! :heart:

nath
18-03-2004, 07:02
If nobody could teach us the guitar , could you give us , please, some pretty sequences of chords for those which have some concepts of guitar... without too much of "barred" (when you put the finger over all the width of the sleeve of the guitar),preferably ...
Thanks and kisses :rose:

denial
03-04-2004, 19:04
Originally posted by QueenBee
denial, what? A song for me? :ithink: Are you sure you put the right username? :spy:

well .. maybe you forget .. but I promised you sometimes before I'll play a song that inspired by you .. well just technically .. when I was doing that song .. I had you in my head .. really .. well I tried not to think about you .. but I couldn't .. I was asking myself .. why? why? ... then it was funny when you asked .. anyway it was my friend who wrote the lyric .. she's married with two small hyper kids .. well .. its not perfect.. just really first time I was looking for the melody and and I recorded it on the spot. And never did to improve it since.. I was waiting to fix it before I post it .. then I just thought .. why .. it wont feel the same ..

Nath:
I will dig the guitar book and take picture of the pages okay. Then I'll post here ... I have to look for where the book is .. and I think it came with CDROM .. maybe I get some sample sound too .. just let see what I can do okay.. :)

nath
03-04-2004, 19:18
okay denial..it would be great!..thanks a lot ! kisses

denial
03-04-2004, 21:12
Well Nath, I decided something else.. okay .. lets just play this song. its easy .. only 4 cords (sp? chords? LoL )

Song : Sneg - by Gluk'Oza

The Tab:
http://www.nichya.net/denial/sneg_glukoza_tab.htm

The Song:
http://www.nichya.net/denial/sneg.mp3 -3.8MB

The Guitar cords:
Am = http://www.nichya.net/denial/Am.jpg
C = http://www.nichya.net/denial/C.jpg
F = http://www.nichya.net/denial/F.jpg
E = http://www.nichya.net/denial/E.jpg

I put "red" dot on the fret/string you have to press. And fingers position.

ewww... this is embarassing.. that guitar really dusty and needs service. LoL ...

Have fun! :coctail:

nath
03-04-2004, 23:12
oH OH OH ! HAPPPYYYY here my Denial ! cause i love this song and i can play these chords without problems because we don't have to put all the finger on the 6 strings!.....THAnks....it's near midnight here but i take my guitar!..hihi..BIG KISSES! :heart:

denial
04-04-2004, 04:18
Nath .. okay good .. now lets hear you play that song .. heh heh ..

next song ... hmm.. I like that song .. Piter - Yulia Mihalchik.. in Russian Video thread .. *watch video again to steal chords*

Added:
This is the lyric of the song What About written by my best friend. Well .. I could type here but.. the original hand writing looks very classic. For those who heard the song ..and was asking for lyric .. :)
Ps: I was looking for this piece of paper over a month .. finally found it today.. between the CDs.

http://www.nichya.net/denial/whatabout.jpg

nath
04-04-2004, 12:20
i have a video but it's 34Mb and i have not serveur.....hihi *yeah! safe!*...i'll try to record it just in audio...i love it so much ..thanks again....waiting for the next ! ;)

denial
04-04-2004, 13:35
I have a server .. PM me if you need space... its 2GB space.. you can upload there ..

nath
04-04-2004, 16:20
Okay .....at the origine ,it was for a "private diffusion" ...hi-hi ...but i'm too lazy to make it again So ...i pm you and it wil be like it is....;)....but if i give my video ..it would be funny if other people do the same....if you see what i mean Little denial...kiss

denial
04-04-2004, 17:16
video .. let see.. I don't have video cam .. but I have digital camera that can record like 7 sec video without voice and very small size .... what to do with that .. so Nath.. I'll just wait your pm then .. :) ..but if we get more video .. just maybe we can work on something else ..but... well...I'm lazy too .. LoL ..

denial
06-04-2004, 06:47
Nath .. thanks for the videos.. they are awsome... I love them so much.. thank you for your time ... and I see :rolleyes: that you are new with guitar .. but you are not bad at all .. well not that I am that good myself to comment .. but you are better than me .. you play like my talented friends ..I dont have talent .. I strimmed the guitar too hard .. I know .. everyone said so .. I tried to be soft .. but sometimes in the middle .. I lost the control .. I think its psycological problem that lead to the physical one .. LoL .. well .. with more practice you'll be very very very good with that song Sneg .. I am very very sure ..

Well . so I have 2 guitar books here .. now I have to find where the Cdroms are .. then I will work with this thread okay..

Here is another lesson for you:

I don't know if you already downloaded this video from Russian Video thread .. this song Piter by Yulia Mihalchik.
http://www.mihalchik.ru/media/video/kva-piter.avi (11.5 MB)

well this type of playing guitar .. we call it "plucking" .. well at least that what my friends told me .. lol ..

So I asked you if you can do this ...?

QueenBee
06-04-2004, 11:59
I wanna see Nathalie's videos too. :(

I've got a guitar.. but a string or two are missing.

skye
06-04-2004, 16:34
QueenBee, just buy one(or two) those strings are really cheap :yes:

denial
10-04-2004, 22:00
I've got a guitar.. but a string or two are missing.

About guitar strings.. now how to explain this .. okay .. a guitar got 6 strings.

---- string 6= E = 6th string = label on guitar string packet [ E - 6 ] - fat string
---- string 5= A = 5th string = label on guitar string packet [ A - 5 ]
---- string 4= D = 4th string = label on guitar string packet [ D - 4 ]
---- string 3= G = 3rd string = label on guitar string packet [ G - 3 ]
---- string 2= B = 2nd string = label on guitar string packet [ B - 2 ]
---- string 1= E = 1st string = label on guitar string packet [ E - 1 ] - thin string
bottom

http://www.nichya.net/denial/guitar_strings.jpg

so if you want to buy the string .. check the label on the packet or you can ask the seller .. string E-1 or E-6 or A or D or G or B

when you want to assamble :rolleyes: the string on the guitar .. better to take one from the packet .. and fix it to the guitar immidiately .. don't take them all at once and place them on the table because you might lost which one is which string ...

Good luck .. !

denial
10-04-2004, 22:17
well this type of playing guitar .. we call it "plucking" .. well at least that what my friends told me .. lol ..

So I asked you if you can do this ...?

Song :
'Piter' by Yulia Mihalchik

Sound file:
http://www.mihalchik.ru/media/mihalchik_piter.WMA [0.86 MB]

Tab:
http://www.nichya.net/denial/mihalchik_piter_tab1.htm

Additional Chords:
G = http://www.nichya.net/denial/G.jpg - G major
Dm = http://www.nichya.net/denial/Dm.jpg - D minor

Well I'm still practising to play this song.. but if you can't do the "plucking" .. just try the strimming first...

Have fun! :)

:smoke:

Note 1 : still can't find where that Cdrom is .. grrr..
Note 2 : hopefully to hear some sample feedback.

madeldoe
11-04-2004, 02:57
aw looks like im a bit late on lessons eh? i have a guitar..well its really my father's but he never uses it so its practically mine :D anyhow, What About is an great song and performed very well ;) hope theres more to come :)

denial
12-04-2004, 07:41
thank you nataku .. okay .. I'll be waiting for you playing guitar recording file then .. sure there will be more .. but I need some feedback too ...

I have a question to all of you : Which one is you?

1. I have a guitar .. its not mine .. but its with me .. sometimes I touch it ..sometimes I took it and dance with it ..I imagined I'm on the stage doing some performance .. but I knew nothing about it. Yes I think its a guitar because it has 6 strings.

2. I know some simple chords... I can play simple songs ..but that is all...

3. I can play guitar .. and I know guitar quite well .. you can ask help from me if you need! P/S: I think I'm better than you denial.

4. I don't have guitar. :cry:

Veggie Delite
12-04-2004, 13:55
4. :bebebe:

but i now how to play 2 songs. one of them is 'nothing else matters'

:rolleyes:

denial
12-04-2004, 17:45
and the other one? :bebebe:

coolasfcuk
12-04-2004, 17:47
well Miss D im none of your choices... ok, I guess #4 :laugh: ... but really.... I had a tennis raquet ... and... umm.... i pretended its my guitar... and I had very good moves.. really :gigi: :laugh: ... even moved my fingers 'sort of properly' and all... but beyond that... I am very musically impared! blaaaaaaaah :rolleyes:

denial
12-04-2004, 18:11
Cools ... go get one .. well you have everything .. mic, computer and sony handycam .. that will be very useful and fun .. you can be a super model here ... you are left handed right? ..urrgh!

coolasfcuk
12-04-2004, 18:15
Cools ... go get one .. well you have everything .. mic, computer and sony handycam .. that will be very useful and fun .. you can be a super model here ... you are left handed right? ..urrgh!

:girl: :nail: :rev:

Why, thank you Miss D! But..... nooooooooooo.. i cant!!! Remember, I cut OFF my finger... and now it doesnt function 100%! Its the middle finger on my left hand... and NO, im not left handed..... so... I can NEVER play guitar anymore... cause I cant bend my finger ..its short.. .and I cant PUSH the strings with it :cry: ... and besides.... I am so musically impared its NOT funny! :laugh:

But sasha has a guitar... harras her :gigi: ... it even messes her fingernails! hihi and she has very looooooooooooooong and beautiful fingers :heh: she was made to play the piano or the violine

denial
12-04-2004, 18:36
:girl: :nail: :rev:

Why, thank you Miss D! But..... nooooooooooo.. i cant!!! Remember, I cut OFF my finger... and now it doesnt function 100%! Its the middle finger on my left hand... and NO, im not left handed..... so... I can NEVER play guitar anymore... cause I cant bend my finger ..its short.. .and I cant PUSH the strings with it :cry: ... and besides.... I am so musically impared its NOT funny! :laugh:

oh well.. i thought nothing could stop you ... :confused: ... hmm.. okay ..we just turn the guitar around so you'll play like left handed play ... why not ... anything else?

But sasha has a guitar... harras her :gigi: ... it even messes her fingernails! hihi and she has very looooooooooooooong and beautiful fingers :heh: she was made to play the piano or the violine
harras her? are you sure? LoL ... well I'll be very glad to have one I could refer too .. okay... bring her to me ..

coolasfcuk
12-04-2004, 18:57
... hmm.. okay ..we just turn the guitar around so you'll play like left handed play ... why not
omg, I am impared as right handed, can you imagine what it would be left handed?!?! ?esides I cant imagine switching like that around ... get confused just by thinking of it
... anything else?
Ice cream, please? :gigi:

.. okay... bring her to me ..
hihi :D look up - she's here! :heh:

yeah yeah sash, baaaaaaah I really wanna hear now - I cant believe I havent made you play for me yet! I demand! *stomping foot* I'll record you too :D

madeldoe
12-04-2004, 22:08
thank you nataku .. okay .. I'll be waiting for you playing guitar recording file then .. sure there will be more .. but I need some feedback too ...

I have a question to all of you : Which one is you?

1. I have a guitar .. its not mine .. but its with me .. sometimes I touch it ..sometimes I took it and dance with it ..I imagined I'm on the stage doing some performance .. but I knew nothing about it. Yes I think its a guitar because it has 6 strings.

2. I know some simple chords... I can play simple songs ..but that is all...

3. I can play guitar .. and I know guitar quite well .. you can ask help from me if you need! P/S: I think I'm better than you denial.

4. I don't have guitar. :cry:

im 2. i can play foo fighters everlong on it..but im a lil rusty since i havent touched the guitar in a long time..im too busy and what not...unfortunately :(

denial
13-04-2004, 13:07
Sasha .. would like to hear you play too .. dont worry .. I won't laugh .. just play anything .. it wont be torturing .. okay .... :) ..well . we heard you sang PD ..

i can play foo fighters everlong on it..
Nataku, ohh .. let me hear you play that song......please.... :)

Cools ... what is "impared" ? ..LoL .. sorry ... i dont know that word .. so I could not respond to it .. LoL .. and was too lazy to find dictionary .. okay .. okay . I go get dictionary now ..

Where is Nath ? she doesnt like that song Piter ?

nath
14-04-2004, 04:38
I'm here Miss Denial!!! indeed, i sent a post yesterday, here, but it didn't work ! :rolleyes:
I belong to the category number 2....
I said a big thank you to you for the partitions, yesterday ....but in fact , i haven't guitar during 15 days so i can't try this new partition::::The poor girl in the clip ! She looks very sad :eek: ...send a pm to her Denial and propose to her to be her new guitarist.... :coctail:
Indeed, the guitarist man is playing all the chords in "arpegias" and then he "beats" the strings with "all the fingers", i think.....

The difference between you and me when we are playing guitar is that you sing and me not.. so , that's why i don't "mark" or play with the tempo...but i try to follow each words (the rythm of the words..) with the chords...like that i can "hear" the song in my head...
You can try to play like that i you want but....all my musicians friends said to me it was bad to play in a such way ..but i don't care ...i just follow how i feel....

I hope you'll send new partitions very, very soon!...May be another Glukoza ?

And congratulations for your lessons my Denial! It's great ! Really ! tender kisses

Oh! Sasha!...Yeah! I would like to hear you , too!....and i hope we could play the Denial's tabs together this summer !

And Little QueenBee, you have to train tooo....the guitar chords are very cheap...just the price of some candies ...like that, may be, we could play at 3 , this summer....You, Sasha and I ! it would be so funny ! :coctail:

Tender kisses to everybody , here :rose:

denial
14-04-2004, 17:39
I'm here Miss Denial!!! indeed, i sent a post yesterday, here, but it didn't work ! :rolleyes:
I believe you.. :rolleyes:

I belong to the category number 2....
I see..

I said a big thank you to you for the partitions, yesterday ....but in fact , i haven't guitar during 15 days so i can't try this new partition::::The poor girl in the clip ! She looks very sad :eek: ...send a pm to her Denial and propose to her to be her new guitarist.... :coctail:
hmmm.. PM? how? .. well.. I got her email in my address book mihalchik@ctinet.ru ... heh heh ... been wanting to write .. but I don't know what to say to her ... well ..okay... why not ....maybe I'll write tonight after shower... heh heh .. do you think she would wants me to be her guitarist? LoL .... well .. you heard me play... and she's in Russia ..
....well.. anyway .. I just checked the lyric .. I didn't know that song was sad ..

Indeed, the guitarist man is playing all the chords in "arpegias" and then he "beats" the strings with "all the fingers", i think.....
after that La Mia performance... that guy proposed her to marry him .. she said yes .. but not sure if it serious or not ... but you'll always see him in her video ..

The difference between you and me when we are playing guitar is that you sing and me not.. so , that's why i don't "mark" or play with the tempo...but i try to follow each words (the rythm of the words..) with the chords...like that i can "hear" the song in my head...
You can try to play like that i you want but....all my musicians friends said to me it was bad to play in a such way ..but i don't care ...i just follow how i feel....
:bum:

I hope you'll send new partitions very, very soon!...May be another Glukoza ?
already prepared! LoL

Song : Vokzal - by Gluk'Oza

The Tab:
http://www.nichya.net/denial/vokzal_glukoza_tab.htm

* in this tab .. you see "H" :eek: ..well I try to follow the song.. it matched with C, but when I try to sing it...alone.. I need to use E. Can someone help to determine what it is?

For the beginner .. there is no "H" in the chords family .. only A,B,C,D,E,F, and G [ 6 letters] ..then you got Am, Bm...[ A minor, B minor ]... A#, B# [ A sharp, B sharp ] ... Ab , Bb.. [ A flat, B flat ].... A7 , B7 [ A seventh, B seventh ].. . bla ..bla ..bla .. and so on ..

The Song:
http://www.nichya.net/denial/vokzal.mp3 -3.44MB

The chords:
Am = http://www.nichya.net/denial/chords/Am.jpg
C = http://www.nichya.net/denial/chords/C.jpg
F = http://www.nichya.net/denial/chords/F.jpg
E = http://www.nichya.net/denial/chords/E.jpg
A = http://www.nichya.net/denial/chords/A.jpg
Gm = http://www.nichya.net/denial/chords/Gm_1.jpg -- ewww.. this is hard for me.
Gm = http://www.nichya.net/denial/chords/Gm_2.jpg -- I prefer this one.

Have fun!

Btw, Nath .. would like to get your keyboard recording of Sneg and if possible this Vokzal too .. on keyboard .. but I need it in tempo .. LoL .. last time during editing the song PD, I've learned that timing is very important... *hint* .. we're going to produce new singles again !! Let see if this work!

nath
15-04-2004, 05:08
The Tab:
http://www.nichya.net/denial/vokzal_glukoza_tab.htm

* in this tab .. you see "H" ..well I try to follow the song.. it matched with C, but when I try to sing it...alone.. I need to use E. Can someone help to determine what it is?

I think H is B (si)...i have always played it as a "B"...but can't check if it works for this song , right now.... :rolleyes: ..if i remember B is enough difficult to play ......
Big kisses and thanks again !

Okay Little Denial, i'll make the 3 songs with keyboard, it's promised....
But i'd get a DOUBLE PROBLEM with "timing"....1/ You have to wait that i come back to Paris...the april 26th....and 2/ .... :( i have always problems with the tempo....but i'll try to do my best :D
See you soon :bye: Tenderness

denial
15-04-2004, 06:08
B ? oh ..why didn't I try that .. okay i'll try that when I get home. Well.. actually I have electric guitar strings on that wood guitar .. LoL .. just to break the rules ..:rolleyes:

okay Nath .. have fun!! don't come back too soon! :bye:

denial
18-04-2004, 11:30
http://www.nichya.net/denial/sneg_rehearsal.mp3 [ 2.9 MB ]

nath on keyboard and me on guitar .. during rehearsal .. I just love the background noise effect that make this sound so ..tatuish .. :rolleyes:

Ps: would be cool if someone can try to add violin or cello or drum or flute ..or harp .. ot harmonica .. or what ever .. sexaphone ....

nath
18-04-2004, 20:56
Ps: would be cool if someone can try .. sexaphone ....
..sexaphone..are you sure ? :rolleyes:
....would you mean "sexe at phone "?..... :D ..hihi..i become "sex..aphone"....in french , "aphone" means "without voice"..

And thanks a lot for your creation work my Denial..the most important thing in the Life is to have always a goal....and we have one now: to improve ! ;)

Tenderness,

denial
20-04-2004, 11:12
its the sexaphone..okay .. I get dictionary :bebebe: ..its a sexophone.. :rolleyes:

. my Denial..the most important thing in the Life is to have always a goal....and we have one now: to improve ! ;)

Tenderness,

Nath ..yes .. to improve .. but.. your music is kind and gentle .. me .. its strenght, force and deadly... this would be really hurt to continue listening... that is why I always sing .. but I beginning to feel it coming....

so..I'll just be working on Piter tonight.... woot woot .. can't wait to get home ...

forre
20-04-2004, 15:14
its the sexaphone..okay .. I get dictionary :bebebe: ..its a sexophone.. :rolleyes:

A new doctionary for Denial maybe? Santa .... where are you??

Okay, the saxophone.

Go ahead, by the way, get the song work with different instruments. It will be fun I think. :done:

coolasfcuk
20-04-2004, 18:27
ah hahah :laugh: then put me in the 'sex-o-phone' players - i can 'play' that :lol:

hmmm, well i tried to get sasha to play the guitar for me, but havent gotten too big of results on that hmmmm, practice practice, cause i wanna hear.

and you practice too denial, i wanna hear the intruments version....

..will you accept me as a drummer? well i dont have drums, but i can bang on my pots and pans? :gigi:

cirrus
20-04-2004, 18:28
Tatysite band?
I'll play the triangle!:D or air guitar.

denial
20-04-2004, 20:51
..will you accept me as a drummer? well i dont have drums, but i can bang on my pots and pans? :gigi:

Sure Cools .. that would be a great idea .. I went to Alanis concert .. so they just use a wooden box ... slaps :rolleyes: on it ... use some echo .. than its already a great music instrument .. so you are the drummer .. let see if you are creative this way ... go do something with that rehearsal clip .. LoL ..

And Cirrus .. you too .. I think adding triangle would be a great idea too .. adding some Belochka touch to the song ..

Now we waiting for both of you .. have fun..

denial
21-04-2004, 08:13
$in ... for you :D .. I "sing and play" .. LoL LoL .. hope you like it .. LoL ..

http://www.nichya.net/denial/denial_piter.mp3 [ 2.5 MB ]

:rev:

nath
21-04-2004, 10:49
$in ... for you :D .. I "sing and play" .. LoL LoL .. hope you like it .. LoL ..
WOAH! WOAH! WOAH!....Bravo!..Bravissimo Little Denial for this record!
Really the guitar is Good!....a lot of emotion feelings inside ! and i always love so much your voice singing... :10x:
PS: Olga has found a guitar for me, here...and we are both in a musical creative mood....percussions with the little spoonds and so on...hihi :epopcorn:

denial
21-04-2004, 15:26
Thanks Nath!! wooo .. I already had lots of fun playing that song .. messy lyric .. well its cyrillc.. :rolleyes:... which means I can read some .. if I do that often .. I'll improve...

So hope to hear some recording from you and Forre .. so .. you play guitar and Forre singing this time?

*is excited* :epopcorn:

coolasfcuk
21-04-2004, 17:10
eh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Denail !!! :bow: that was sooooooooooo :chupa:

*clap clap clap claaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap clapclapclapclalclaplcplaclaplc*

So Im starting a new FANCLUB for ya! Anybody that wants to join, please conntact me :D

and so that one was for $in... hmmm.... you know how I am... i want one for myslef now ! *stomping foot* :nail:

also... ah haaaaaaa... c'mon nath and forre, lets hear some recordings from you too then! yeah? guitar and spoons... hihi... sounds great!

forre
21-04-2004, 18:06
Some violin intro to Denial's Sneg rehearsal. Well, a sort of rehearsal here too, hi-hi :rev:
http://home.swipnet.se/~w-37363/Div/sneg_rehearsal_violin.MP3

coolasfcuk
21-04-2004, 18:25
forre :D :bow: thank you!

ahhhhhh, everybody can play something :(.... i better start practicing soon then.... on beating on things at home.... i wanna be part of the band too :girl:

Veggie Delite
21-04-2004, 21:19

...for me...?

awww...thank u so much :kawai:

u r really the best faux lover to have :kwink:

it is so nice and calming... and goes straight into my playlist

:rose::rose::rose:

denial
22-04-2004, 02:31
forre, I am so happy you added the violin!! I like it so much!! thank you ... its "cuter" now ... hmm .. what else to add ...

Cools, thanks .. and I waiting for your creative precautions..

$in, I am glad you like it ... :) .. I know I've been really bad to you lately... LoL :rev:

Unplugged
22-04-2004, 02:49

:eek: :heart: :love:

denial, that's beautiful! I absolutely LOVE your voice! So sweet, so soft, so soothing...
Boy, if you sang a song to me every night before I went to sleep I'm sure I'd have
the most wonderful dreams instead of these horrible nightmares :yes: :heh:
:kwink:

Fabulous! :done:

Keep on

denial
22-04-2004, 05:58
staringelf, thanks ... just ...

I don’t feel alright
...in spite of these comforting sounds you make...

... LoL :p

nath
22-04-2004, 06:59
Yes , Denial...I'm very proud of my little Olga 'cause she just begins to learn alone the violin and she studied this part just for you...and it isn't so easy to find the right notes with a violin when you begins to play....I'm really proud of you, Sweetie... :love:

When i'll come back into Paris , i'll try to add a clarinet part to your "Sneg".

In waiting, i add these guitar chords...it isn't too dificult to play and everybody knows this song

IMAGINE - John Lennon

{c:Verse1:}
[C]Imagine there's no [F]heaven
[C]It's easy if you[F] try
[C]No hell below [F]us
[C]Above us on[F]ly sky
Imagine all[Am] the peo[Dm7]ple [F]
[G]Living for [C]to[G7]day AH Ah!

{c:Verse2:}
[C]Imagine there's no [F]countries
[C]It isn't hard to [F]do
[C]Nothing to kill or [F]die for
[C]And no religion [F]too
Imagine all[Am] the peo[Dm]ple [F]
[G]Living life [C]in [G7]peace

[F]You may [G]say I'm a [C]dreamer [E7] [F]
[F]But I'm [G]not the only [C]one [E7] [F]
[F]I hope some [G]day you'll [C]join us[E7] [F]
and the [G]lworld will be as [C]one

{c:Verse3:}
[C]Imagine no [F]possessions
[C]I wonder if you [F]can
[C]No need for greed or [F]hunger
[C]A brother hood of [F]man
Imagine all[Am] the peo[Dm]ple [F]
[G]Sharing all[C] the [G7]World

[F]You may [G]say I'm a [C]dreamer [E7] [F]
[F]But I'm [G]not the only [C]one [E7] [F]
[F]I hope some [G]day you'll [C]join us[E7] [F]
and the [G]lworld will be as [C]one

Okay the new chords here are:
G7:
E: 1 --- --- --- (index on the first case of E's string)
B:--- --- --- ---
G:--- --- --- ---
D:--- --- --- ---
A:--- 2 --- --- (major on the second case of A's string)
E:--- --- 3 --- (annular on the third case of E's string)

and E7:
E:--- --- --- ---
G:1 --- --- --- (index on the first case of G's string)
D:--- --- --- ---

So ,may be Denial, you could change these descriptions of the chords by your good pics ...
It would be better...

I've changed a little the chords to make them easier, so...if you have a problem with the place of the chords in the song, you can move them...cause i haven't heard the song ; i have just placed them "with my memory" , so may be they are some mistakes..

Have fun, kisses :girl:

denial
22-04-2004, 07:15
Nath ... alrright!! but I dont know the song .. then maybe you can play .. so I'll know what it sound like .. heheh .. this is fun!

btw: how did you guess .? I love the sound of 7th chords..

thank you!

Forre!! well done!! :done:

nath
22-04-2004, 08:32
Denial::i think you can download "Imagine" here : http://www.negativebeats.com/j/john_lennon/imagine.html
:)

denial
22-04-2004, 18:45
and so that one was for $in... hmmm.... you know how I am... i want one for myslef now ! *stomping foot* :nail:

Cools .. for you :)

http://www.nichya.net/denial/denial_lovestory.mp3 [ 1.5 MB ]

Nath .. I can't download that song ..nothing happened when I click on the link. But its okay. I can read the lyric. thanks. then I just wait for you to play that for me on keyboard.

I.40 am here ...its night ...

coolasfcuk
22-04-2004, 19:11
Cools .. for you :)
http://www.nichya.net/denial/denial_lovestory.mp3 [ 1.5 MB ]

wooo hoooooooooooooooooooooo ! :chupa: :bow: :girl: Thank you D ! *downloading right now* caaaaaaaaaant wait to hear ... will be back with comments

edit: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I LOVE it :D .. but D-d, where is your lovely voice??? And its soooooooooooooooo sad - when you are moving your fingers over the strings from time to time it sounds like you're CRYING ! (you know, sniffling) I've laready listened to it 3 times ... off to listen more...

Veggie Delite
22-04-2004, 22:15
$in, I am glad you like it ... :) .. I know I've been really bad to you lately... LoL :rev:

maybe i should spanky-spanky u a little :kwink:

Nath, i love that song! :) it reminds me of my best friend. he always sings it. well, if that can be called singing...but it's very cute.

http://www.nichya.net/denial/denial_lovestory.mp3
that is so beautifull. and sad too, but still very beautifull.
so if u continue like this, soon i can burn a denial cd :)

Unplugged
23-04-2004, 00:24
staringelf, thanks ... just ...

I don’t feel alright
...in spite of these comforting sounds you make...

... LoL :p

LOL OK denial, that's just a part of a song... It doesn't actually mean there's no comforting sounds that will cheer me up :heh: :p
:rose:

denial
23-04-2004, 01:24
edit: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I LOVE it :D .. but D-d, where is your lovely voice??? And its soooooooooooooooo sad - when you are moving your fingers over the strings from time to time it sounds like you're CRYING ! (you know, sniffling) I've laready listened to it 3 times ... off to listen more...

Cools ... thanks for the comment .. I take it as a compliment. heh heh... but you said you just want to hear the instrument earlier ... you no voice... glad you like it ...

$in ... you want to spank me? *ahem* ... *looks at her Gluk'Oza suit*..

Staringelf .. oh why did you removed it ... I actually like that lines on your signature .. :)

coolasfcuk
23-04-2004, 16:57
Cools ... thanks for the comment .. I take it as a compliment. heh heh...
D, of course its a compliment, you silly rabbit! :D ... it was greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, but sad. And I wanna hear more of your voice!!!!!! So... post more, more, moooooooooooooooore, please. :10x:

denial
23-04-2004, 21:32
Cools... hehe .. thanks .. but .. no more ... :)

denial
25-04-2004, 16:57
okay a quick one ... before Nath back in Paris .. heh heh ..

http://www.nichya.net/denial/chords/Dm7.jpg - [ Dm7 ]
http://www.nichya.net/denial/chords/G7.jpg - [ G7 ]
http://www.nichya.net/denial/chords/E7.jpg - [ E7 ]

Well I think I heard the song IMAGINE - John Lennon today on TV on a movie. Someone sang it .. but no music ..

Since I was holding the guitar to take picture .. so Cools here another one for you .. a happy tune .. well my friend called it funfair song .. I don't know the title of this song.

http://www.nichya.net/denial/denial_happytune.mp3 [1.6 MB]

:D

nath
26-04-2004, 06:55
Very good denial! It might be difficult to play !..Do you have the score, please ?...Congratulations ! kisses....Go to work now....psssss :bebebe:

PS: Is somebody else here playing The Guitar ? I mean is somebody else playing the tabs that Denial has sent ?

May be Forre can download Imagine for you on her seveur ? Could you , please, if you have enough space my Olga ? Thanks :lady:

forre
26-04-2004, 09:53
Can be picked up here without any problems http://www.mp3dimension.com/JohnLennon/Imagine2

denial
26-04-2004, 13:50
Very good denial! It might be difficult to play !..Do you have the score, please ?...Congratulations ! kisses....Go to work now....psssss :bebebe:

Welcome back to Paris Nath! What score? well that one isn't hard to play .. very easy actually .. you want? хочешь? I'll do something about it to teach you.. .. what? how? .. I dont know yet .. LoL ..but I'll think of something..

Thanks Forre! I got the song! .. oh its nice .. I can already imagine Nath on keyboard playing this song.

*waiting for clarinet on the sneg rehearsal*

Veggie Delite
26-04-2004, 15:33
Since I was holding the guitar to take picture .. so Cools here another one for you .. a happy tune .. well my friend called it funfair song .. I don't know the title of this song.

aww....how cute :)

like a circus song... with elephants and various animals doing tricks... :p

coolasfcuk
26-04-2004, 16:01
Since I was holding the guitar to take picture .. so Cools here another one for you .. a happy tune ..
:bow: hi hi I knew it... i knew it.. you couldnt say NO to me D :gigi:

thaaaaaaaaank you, cant download it now at work, but tonight i will :rose:

and where is sasha :nunu: ..... did you record some of that guitar playing? or are your neighbours the only ones listening to you play guitar at 2am???

nath
26-04-2004, 20:58
denial,thanks a lot for the chords! I haven't seen them before...
Okay for the clarinet but tomorrow because it 's too much noise for the neighbors tonight.

Sin..i like you like this song...do you play the guitar too ?

I have a new song....i listened it when i was a little girl...:kuli: and I love it ! WOOHHH!
Venus - Shocking Blue
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/v/venus/shocking_blue_crd.htm

It's not really difficult to play 'cause it's always the same thing ....
Instead of "B7sus4" just play "B7"
E:--- 4 --- --- (little finger on the second case of E's string)
G:--- 3 --- --- (annular on the second case of G's string)
D:1 --- --- --- (index on the first case of D's string)

I 've recorded the guitar on the song and i have the original mp3....BUT I'm SAD:bye: because I don't know where to put them !!!!
So if somebody could download them or explain to me how create a serveur, :bow: it would be so great !!!
By advance, thanks ! kisses

EDIT: My Baby is the Best ! :kwink:
The song with guitar is here : http://home.swipnet.se/~w-37363/Div/VenusNathalie.mp3

Veggie Delite
26-04-2004, 22:16
Sin..i like you like this song...do you play the guitar too ?

nope. i don't have one. but i will play one day when i get one. then i'll join the famous tatysite band :)

denial
27-04-2004, 01:13
The song with guitar is here : http://home.swipnet.se/~w-37363/Div/VenusNathalie.mp3

oh dang! Nath.. you're good!! *dances shakes shakes* ..why do I feel like I'm in the pub listening to live music ...

*shakes shakes again at $in* .. I'm your venus .. I'm your fire.. your .... desire .. :bebebe:

Veggie Delite
27-04-2004, 11:08
wow nath!... my sister is here now, and she likes it too.

*pushes sister out of the room*

*does mechanicall bull thingie at denial*

...she's got it...yeah baby she's got it...

denial
27-04-2004, 15:18
wow nath!... my sister is here now, and she likes it too.

*pushes sister out of the room*

*does mechanicall bull thingie at denial*

...she's got it...yeah baby she's got it...

:eek: .wooo weeee!! *goes to dance behind $in ... holding $in at her waist*

*does mechanicall bull thingie* ~~...she's got it...yeah baby she's got it...~~

Oh Yes!! .. we like this song Nath ..!!

:kwink: at Cools ....

Veggie Delite
27-04-2004, 15:30
*puts hands behind and grabs denial's ass*

so, u think we should do this in every thread? u know, just to boost up the mood a little...

*grabs harder*

coolz likes parties, so she won't mind :coctail:

Unplugged
27-04-2004, 16:00
*puts hands behind and grabs denial's ass*
*grabs harder*

:eek: :laugh:

coolasfcuk
27-04-2004, 17:07
:nunu: BEHAVE ! im always watching :spy:

nath , eh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... that was great.. i looooooooooved it! :bow: more? Are you a music teacher?

Denial, (look, name spelled correctly hihi)... thaaaaaaaaaanks, heard the happy tune. :bow: record more instead of grabbing asses here and there, eh? :D

denial
27-04-2004, 18:16
:eek: :laugh:

:nunu: BEHAVE ! im always watching :spy:

:::. Denial's assassin instinct triggered ..:::
...whispers to $in in very soft voice .. un-heard by anyone in the dim darkness.. a song by Nath plays in the loudness... only once a while.. the turning spot lights hit her face...blue and white... exposing her gleaming smiles.. but awareness.....we've been watched....

:rolleyes: at Cools ..

nath
27-04-2004, 18:37
Ok a SLOOOOOWWWWWW....for the girls now...... ;)

But , indeed, i understand nothing in your stories ....so i don't know who will dance with who ..... :confused:

....and I don't know , neither, if the slow will "calm" you or....... :rolleyes:

Angie - Rolling Stones http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/l/la_ley/angie_crd.htm
Have fun ! :coctail:

denial
27-04-2004, 18:56
Ok a SLOOOOOWWWWWW
Angie - Rolling Stones http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/l/la_ley/angie_crd.htm
Have fun ! :coctail:

aik! not fair! you can't post a tab without the music! how we suppose to dance? ...hmm...okay . I get it.. a silent song ..

Veggie Delite
27-04-2004, 19:45
:::. Denial's assassin instinct triggered ..:::
...whispers to $in in very soft voice .. un-heard by anyone in the dim darkness.. a song by Nath plays in the loudness... only once a while.. the turning spot lights hit her face...blue and white... exposing her gleaming smiles.. but awareness.....we've been watched....

maybe u should play an anxious-tune. it would fit to the gun scenes

*puts on sunglasses, turns around while leather jacket makes 'whoosh' sound and walks out of thread* :cool:

nath
27-04-2004, 19:54
Okay okay ..... :rolleyes: ...me , i just tried to help you ....pssss....
So, i'll post the music When somebody will help me in explaining to me where i can create a place where i could download the songs !!!!...oh i'm misunderstood!...... :cry: :p :cry:

Veggie Delite
27-04-2004, 19:58
u can make an account at www.geocities.com, and upload songs with filemanager. or maybe someone could host the songs? Yo, anybody?

denial
27-04-2004, 20:16
I could ... Nath .. you can upload to my server .. in denial folder .. you have the key.. :coctail:

nath
27-04-2004, 20:16
Thanks a lot $in, !....but i have always a account here ! :cry: ...but i don't know how to build it ! :cry::cry::cry: I have another servor of 100 MO ...but i don't know how to build it neither !!!!! :(

Denial ....when i download the songs of your servor ..after i don't know how to find the link of the song !....desespeated by the Hight Technology ! :cry:

Veggie Delite
27-04-2004, 20:20
common denial, explain!!! i use linux, so i can't, it's a bit different...

denial
27-04-2004, 20:21
umm... okay... 100 MO is good ..no problem .. its better to teach you how to set it up .. $in will help with the setting ...

denial
27-04-2004, 20:24
Thanks a lot $in, !....but i have always a account here ! :cry: ...but i don't know how to build it ! :cry::cry::cry: I have another servor of 100 MO ...but i don't know how to build it neither !!!!! :(

Denial ....when i download the songs of your servor ..after i don't know how to find the link of the song !....desespeated by the Hight Technology ! :cry:

I'll help you find it .. than later .. you'll understand ..

But I'm off to sleep now .. I'll find you on MSN soon.. and we'll work on it.

*oii.. I feel strange talking in this assassin mood.... :confused:

Veggie Delite
27-04-2004, 20:25
ok, i can explain. Nath, just email it to denial. so she can upload it...

coolasfcuk
28-04-2004, 04:12
...still for you
click (http://www.geocities.com/sasha7775/Untitled.mp3)
song 'Heaven' - Bryan Adams

:eek: ..... :bow: :bow: :bow: :chupa: ...:10x:

that doesnt sound at all like what i heard on the phone - you've been hiding your real 'powers'? ..... ai ai ai... Im soooo pleasantly surprised! I love it... thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you ! I guess you're lucky surprising me so nicely... so I cant really be mad and yell at you in public for being up soooooooo late.... :gigi:

i'll join you and Olga and Chris can do the singing, right?
ahhhhhhh, nevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar! over my dead body! ha ha... with so many people that can play instruments, read notes, and can sing... nevaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

nath
28-04-2004, 07:22
ARwwww......it doesn't sound at all for me Sasha!...i can't access to the page... :(
Cool , could you help us to listen our little Sasha , please...and add the Adams' song... i don't know it...
Thanks a lot by advance :rose:

Here is the "Bryan Adams - Heaven" tab : http://www.olga.net/dynamic/browse.php?printer=1&local=main/a/adams_bryan/heaven.crd

Veggie Delite
28-04-2004, 08:47
sasha, that was very-very nice :)

*puts rose in teeth and goes to ask denial for a slow-dance*

denial
28-04-2004, 13:32
*puts rose in teeth and goes to ask denial for a slow-dance*

Sure $in .. I'll slow-dance with you .. :)
:::takes $in to the dance floor ..:::closed.....:::closer..:::....::moving...::.. slow:::..*softly ..bites $in on her neck*.....:::whispers.::.. ..you see this song .. Heaven... I heard it many times .. in my room .. my guitar .. but it wasn't me that play .. sure I'll dance this number with you.. but .. more than this .. I will have to kill you ...

Nice tune Sasha... impressing .. but I have problem downloading the file....I only get 320kb of the file instead of the original size is 1.3 MB I guess .. I tried to re-download .. but still 320 kbs. ..good think that it plays ..so I could hear you singing too ..

coolasfcuk
28-04-2004, 13:54
Cool , could you help us to listen our little Sasha , please...and add the Adams' song... i don't know it...
hmmmm, of course Nath, wonder why it isnt working.... so you should be able to hear it here: sasha's Heaven (http://www.websamba.com/coolasfcuk/Untitled.mp3) :chupa:

Veggie Delite
28-04-2004, 14:26
Sure $in .. I'll slow-dance with you ..
:::takes $in to the dance floor ..:::closed.....:::closer..:::....::moving...::.. slow:::..*softly ..bites $in on her neck*.....:::whispers.::.. ..you see this song .. Heaven... I heard it many times .. in my room .. my guitar .. but it wasn't me that play .. sure I'll dance this number with you.. but .. more than this .. I will have to kill you ...

why do people love biting my neck?!? :bebebe: well, not that i'm complaining. i'll even let u make me that little purple thingie on my skin. then if u have to kill me.....oh well... life's a bitch...

denial
28-04-2004, 15:15
wow! you're so bold .. LoL LoL .. okay .. I'll be nice.. you'll see... no more assassin mood after this .. but you have to trust me ... :rolleyes:

Cools .. well .. I really don't like to complain .. but .. when I right-click on the link ... it prompted .htm file .. this okay.. I'll try to get this from $in ..

Veggie Delite
28-04-2004, 15:44
the super-duper assasin team solved this problem. so there u go, full sasha file here (http://www.nichya.net/denial/sasha1.mp3) :) (right-click - save as)

provided by: $in&Denial coolz piss off assasin team :kwink:

coolasfcuk
28-04-2004, 15:44
Cools .. well .. I really don't like to complain .. but .. when I right-click on the link ... it prompted .htm file .. ..
:rolleyes: tsk tsk D... if you stopped biting necks and concentrated on downloading the file you'd know by now that like all my files... you dont 'righ-click' it.... you click on it and when its all loaded and plays you 'save as' ;) concentrate...

$in, the blue thing on the neck is called hickey ;)

edit: hihi $in posted another link I guess, thanks a lot :rose: ...maybe Denial wont kill you now ..

denial
28-04-2004, 16:02
Thanks $in . I am downloading now .. file size 1.8 MB

Cools ... :gigi: .. you see.. we are more focus than you think .. boo...well ..actually I don't get "save-as" option .. it always open the Real-Player and there no way to save...unless I search for it in my hard disk in \temp something ..

*listening* . oii .. very soft .. *puts ear near the speaker* .... ummm .. :)

I just got the 'enhanced' version from Nath .. let me see if this louder .. oh yes!! it is !!

*uploading*

http://www.nichya.net/denial/sasha3.mp3 [1.9 MB ] ... dang! she sings !! :dead: ..

More to come up with this thread soon :gigi: .. stay tune!

coolasfcuk
28-04-2004, 16:19
Cools ... .. you see.. we are more focus than you think .. boo...well ..actually I don't get "save-as" option .. it always open the Real-Player and there no way to save...unless I search for it in my hard disk in \temp something ..
Yes yes, you've forgiven :) .... im in a good mood today he he.... I see you are focused

*listening* . oii .. very soft .. *puts ear near the speaker* .... ummm ..
:yes: i needed my BIG headphones and on max... I bet you she recoreded it at 2 in the morning, didnt you?

I just got the 'enhanced' version from Nath .. let me see if this louder .. oh yes!! it is !!
:eek: Im at work so I cant download and listen... ahhhhhhh... well I guess I will have to wait til I am home

... dang! she sings !!
:yes: .... I looooooooooooooove it.. that sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet voice :heart: ....:chupa:

denial
28-04-2004, 16:35
Bonus track:

http://www.nichya.net/denial/Nath_piano_heaven.mp3 [ 2.2 MB ]

Well .. its really nice to listen to as well .. :)

Now I'll try to mix sasha and Nath ..

nath
28-04-2004, 17:16
Sasha BRAVISSIMMMMMMMMO!!!!!!!.......It's GREAT ! and you're voice is very soft and nice to hear ....I've sent to Denial a version with your voice Higher.....i hope she could make something with that cause i don't know how to mixe the voices...i erease them when i want to past ....pssssssss
:rose: :rose: BRAVO AGAIN SASHA !!!!:rose: :rose:

denial
28-04-2004, 17:48
okay .. http://www.nichya.net/denial/Nath_sasha_heaven.mp3 [ 1.9 MB ]

Sasha: voice and guitar
Nath : piano

No special effect .. just live version..

Well I tried my best to sync the time ...... hmm.. or we need music intructor .. for music arrangement .. I guess .. well ..see first .. what you think .. :gigi:

nath
28-04-2004, 18:31
:D Cool....do you have more shivers ?!!!.......hihihi.....my denial, CONGRATULATIONS cause i tried to mixe them, too....and it was unsuccessful ! :( ....
We'll improve my Denial as technicians...don't worry!......
A rose for you ! Tender Kisses....:rose:

:rolleyes: Sasha....I can't find the words to apologize....

Denial...when you'll wake up...contact me ...i have new stuff for you....Hihi...OH! I have a name for our band...: "They 'll success one day ! Take it easy!!".... ;)
..and now we are a "perfect" band with a name ...we need a SINGER!....be ready , COOL...I prepare stuff for you!

coolasfcuk
28-04-2004, 19:21
:D Cool....do you have more shivers ?!!!.......hihihi....
:hmmm: shivers? what shivers? hihi.. you mean while listening to sasha? :D.... or not wanting to sing? he he

..and now we are a "perfect" band with a name ...we need a SINGER!....be ready , COOL...I prepare stuff for you!
no nonononooooooooooooo, definatelly NOT! LoL

but.... I offer to be the one to mix the songs, yeah? I might do ok as that, I will give it a try tonight, ok?

also I might bang on my kitchen apliences as well.... ha ha.... or record weird sounds like the sound of a drill? hammer? radio static.. so on.. .and also mix them in.. those things i can do... singing and instruments - NOT! Its not my fault I was born into this world completely musically impared! :mad:

edit: not to be nosy but....
Sasha....I can't find the words to apologize....
:spy: .... why are you apologizing?

coolasfcuk
29-04-2004, 03:54
The things my neighbours have to put up with lol.
:laugh: oh, I know, tell me about it ;)

You mean you won't sing for us? bleh you know it's not true..i've heard you sing a little and woow
:no: I wont sing... and are you talking about listening to me and my friend J.Z. sing 80s songs couple of weeks ago... cause that was really :eek: WOW.. the things alcohol will make you do ha ha

OK everybody, so Im dead from work, so i didnt have time to 'play' more with those files... and it is complicated to sync those things together... lol... but i did a little fast test.... just part of the thing... but.. but... my free trial mp3 encoding has expired :cry: ... so it is almost 8mb wav file... maybe someone can make into an mp3 and upload it :girl: yeah?... pssssss.. denial? Thanks :rose:

here it is: Nath|Sash|Heaven (http://www.websamba.com/coolasfcuk/sash_nath_heaven2.wav)

denial
29-04-2004, 06:35
and it is complicated to sync those things together... lol...
LoL .. now you know..

Cools... I have listened to it .. sound really nice .. but I hardly heard Nath's piano .. LoL.. well.. the file loading with Realplayer .. and I can't save it .. I'll see later if I can do anything at home tonight.. and change it to MP3.

Well done! :done: ... I think .. LoL ...

nath
29-04-2004, 06:39
Cool: for the encoding , you have "cd.exe"...it's free...i think you can find it here :
http://telecharger.01net.com/Total.php?searchstring=CDex&system=windows&x=26&y=11

(for windows)...but i don't know if it works for Mac....

:done: :done: :done: Bravo Cool....cause the result is goood about the sound...i think , we might create a new thread : "I learn to Mix with Cool"...seriously , it's difficult ...

1/ I think the Sasha's song doesn't need something else : cause it's perfect by itself ...very pure and warm in the same time ...
2/ When i listen your work , I'm not sure we are playing the same chords...I mean i played the chords of the link i've sent to you ...but i'm not sure they are all the same than the one Sasha played...
3/ I don't think , you could never mix perfectly , cause i played "on the lyrics"....to be okay here ...i should play "in the same rythm than the Sasha's guitar".....

So ...it's my "fault" and i think you'll never could have a better result with this record of piano that you have ....but the sound is good!....Merci et bravo Cool!...

nath
29-04-2004, 06:47
Denial, my friend ...come on on msn ...i have something for you ...!

denial
29-04-2004, 06:50
Nath .. I am at work .. I'll be online tonight .. around 10pm my time .. like last night okay .. :) I try to be home and ready by that time .. :rolleyes:

When i listen your work , I'm not sure we are playing the same chords...I mean i played the chords of the link i've sent to you
hmmm... thats what I thought too ..

:: added ::

Nath .. can you record the center "C" key and ..no .. better all the keys .. E, A , D, G, B, E so we can tune the guitar according to your keyboard .. sound fit in when you play the Sneg song .. so we should sync our strings too .. how you tune your guitar ?

Veggie Delite
29-04-2004, 11:40
i just listened to nath and sasha. really nice :rose:

now i must look through all the cd's to find the heaven song. i forgot how much i like to listen to it :)

maybe sasha could play and sing some turbo-folk for us :lol:

denial
29-04-2004, 15:17
part of the thing... but.. but... my free trial mp3 encoding has expired :cry: ... so it is almost 8mb wav file... maybe someone can make into an mp3 and upload it :girl: yeah?... pssssss.. denial? Thanks :rose:

here it is: Nath|Sash|Heaven (http://www.websamba.com/coolasfcuk/sash_nath_heaven2.wav)

Job done!

http://www.nichya.net/denial/sash_nath_heaven2.mp3 [ 0.7 MB]

:nail:

*looks at her clock* .. hmm .. 10.25 pm .. Nath I'm on MSN now ... *off to re-read taty noir again*

coolasfcuk
29-04-2004, 15:39
thank you all :D
nath, yeah I might be note, tone deaf but I realized sasha's and your's was different :gigi: .. but still for the fun of it... I realized you're playing the 'lyrics' so I tried to match y our piano with the lyrics .... next song we will try again...and thanks for the program :bow:

D, thanks for converting it :bow: I knew you could do it.... and, psssssssst.... you could hear the piano.. you couldnt have both loud.... then it was complete 'cacophony' :laugh: ..nath's piano was a 'background'... psss you sing and play and leave mixing to me

maybe sasha could play and sing some turbo-folk for us

:laugh: yesssssssssssssss.... maybe I can search hard and find her some 'chalga' (thats what we call it or 'pop-folk') tabs of Anelia (http://pop-folk-chalga-music.bulgariancds.com/cgi-bin/p.cgi/anelia-pogledni-me-v-ochite.html) .. hihi... she likes that one

more recordings everyone?

denial
29-04-2004, 16:20
D, thanks for converting it :bow: I knew you could do it.... and, psssssssst.... you could hear the piano.. you couldnt have both loud.... then it was complete 'cacophony' :laugh: ..nath's piano was a 'background'... psss you sing and play and leave mixing to me

no problem!

Cools .. you know you should sing .. I like your voice .. really .. no lie .. I wait for Nath now .. she said got materials for me .. its 11.30 pm now .. I'll be offline soon ..

hahahah! I'm so time concious!

btw.. what is our band name? :ithink:

nath
29-04-2004, 18:14
sorry but i work Denial...pssss.just at home ...i think you might be sleeping....

I have no ear...so I always tune my guitar with a tuning machine ...
It would be funny if we could find an english song on which we could all sing....a simple one ....

Which one ?
Sasha...how do you play so "fantasticaly"?....i mean ..i think you play with arpegias...but do you play ALL the notes in arperges (6 strings) or if you play a C , for exemple , you play just the 3 strings where you put the fingers ?

Okay....waiting for a new song here...and for someone who copuld help me to make work my server...big kisses....
Denial....usually i wake up near 5H30 (french hour ) so 3H30 tatysite hour ....and i leave house near 8h00/6h00....sweet dreams...
And don't worry for the stuff..cause i'm going to make it again differentely...to have less problems for the future...bisous :)

Okay i'll record the 6 strings ...

Veggie Delite
29-04-2004, 18:47
yes, u deffinetly need a band name

can i be the manager? :gigi: or should we leave it to denial shapovalov?

coolasfcuk
29-04-2004, 18:55
yes, u deffinetly need a band name
haha yes... can it be t.U.T.a. (pronaunced: toota [long 'oo']) ? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :laugh: ... ever since i heard that Im in love with it ...... :rev:

Veggie Delite
29-04-2004, 18:59
yes! yes!

*jumps a lot*

i like it :D now we need manager

*tries to send mental assasin message to denial*

coolasfcuk
29-04-2004, 19:24
t.U.T.a. = those Unrestrained Tatu addicts :coctail:

t.U.T.a. = totally Uncontrolled Tittie addicts :lol:

and so...

reporter: "What does t.U.T.a. stand for?
denial: "well .. ummm.... you see.... on our board...'tu'-means 'love'...and 'ta' means 'tits' .... so 'loves' - 'tits'......it's like...'totally uncontrolled tittie addicts', see? we love tits... tu-ta... tu.... ta... NOT tee - iu - tee - eh , just tu ta!"

so.. now you know how to explain your name when the press asks you :heh: ....

more suggestions?... ha ha

QueenBee
29-04-2004, 19:50
Tutu (http://home.1asphost.com/losmiserables/junk_tutucd.jpg).

It was a joke I made a while ago for my personal site, after
finding the file with Chris and Denial on D's site (http://www.geocities.com/fadzila_h).

nath
29-04-2004, 19:51
I like t.U.T.a ! Totally Un Tuned Affliction.... :D

..... :bum: I know it isn't a correct english (-->out of tune ;) )...but I do my best ! :rolleyes:

So let's choose a song that we could sing together ....in english...pleaaassseee..... :p

denial
30-04-2004, 00:50
:hah:

Tutu (http://home.1asphost.com/losmiserables/junk_tutucd.jpg).

It was a joke I made a while ago for my personal site, after
finding the file with Chris and Denial on D's site (http://www.geocities.com/fadzila_h).

ahahahahaha!! :lol: .. I really looked like a crook !

300!! thanks Queenbee.. that was funny! never even imagine my face on T.U.T.U mug shot CD !! awwww.. you're so sweet... :) *kisses the CD picture* ..right-click - saved ......hmmm..

$in .. trust me .. you don't want to manage us ..did you heard what happened to Ivan Shapovalov? Just 2 girls and not even lesbians ... and here .. go count how many... and they are ...well .. you know..!!

Well .. I like the t.U.T.u name ... pronouce "tootooo" .. mean that white ballet skirt ..so its graceful ... white ...and ..clean .... like love should be .. :rolleyes: ... in Russia .. they can call us туту ! and also "that loves that" .. so we can have more scandals ....then we can have our tytysite.net .. !

Added:
Well I just arrived at office now .. on the way .. I was thinking .. well why not .. the band name is Toooo TA ...

:coctail:

okay .. lets work on it ..

2nd Added:
Heaven is a song that I avoid to listen to before... so lets do this song!! its english :)

Nath .. I need the tab for that song .. and keyboard .. clarinet .. violin..
Sasha .. needs your guitar only ..then your voice .. seperately .. if possible..
Cools .. need you voice too .. you and Sash should sing together ..then your home made percussion .. up to you .. you'll be mixing ..
Denial ... I'll see .. what can I do .... hmmm ...

3rd Added:
6pm Mal time... why nobody respond to this thread yet!! :confused: ohhhh ...!!
*is very excited about this project* :epopcorn:

Veggie Delite
30-04-2004, 11:59
project t.U.T.a sounds really cool :D

u must be the manager. denial shapovalov :D

and when u get famous, u can give me autogram on my boobs

denial
30-04-2004, 13:58
u must be the manager. denial shapovalov :D

Denial Shapovalov: You see... I give my artists total freedom .. if they want to work with me also can .. if they want to work with other manager also can ...

and when u get famous, u can give me autogram on my boobs
*looks at $in's boobs* ......hmmm -- okay!

*off to think what song to play* ..

coolasfcuk
30-04-2004, 17:00
Queenie :lol: that was great! Thanks a lot.... I dolook like in idiot on that pic, but I guess no one looks good on their mug shots right ;) lol

hmm... t.U.T.a. so it is then... I do like your interpretation Nath ha ha ha ! its ok its not correct english - we have an excuse English is not first language for any of us participating.

Nath .. I need the tab for that song .. and keyboard .. clarinet .. violin..
Sasha .. needs your guitar only ..then your voice .. seperately .. if possible..
Cools .. need you voice too .. you and Sash should sing together ..then your home made percussion .. up to you .. you'll be mixing ..

:eek: what is this?????? ah?????? Where is $in??? :nunu: ...
and im not singing yooooooooooo, but ill mix ya ...

also... what is this Denial shaps :no:... sorry D , but you're underqualified :laugh:... there is only one and only that 'work you' here: Coolie Fukallieeeeeeee :lady:
Ill sit at the computer smoking..... while you're in front of the mic and say: "screeeeeeeam now!.... what do you mean you cant scream?.. like this: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...... forget the notes... just scream.... even if its off...!"

nath
30-04-2004, 18:14
Little QueenBee...i haven't sen the pic tutu....it was deleated when i wanted to see it ! I feel frustrated! :mad:

Denial Shapovalov...you look a little stressed..... :rolleyes: I mean ....the tab is on this thread yet.....ok i give it to you again.....http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/a/adams_bryan/heaven_crd.htm

It's okay ...i can play a "neutral" keybord for you...I have the song ...but not still power to share it ! :rolleyes: except if you connect on msn..
For the clarinet and the violin, it's okay...but let me some time to find the separate notes with my ear...i mean i havent't a real partition..just the chords....

So i try to record the piano tonight....I take as rythm the original Adams' song....so please wait to have it to after record on it , if not we'll have again rythm problems i think!....

denial
30-04-2004, 18:36
also... what is this Denial shaps :no:... sorry D , but you're underqualified :laugh:... there is only one and only that 'work you' here: Coolie Fukallieeeeeeee :lady:
Ill sit at the computer smoking..... while you're in front of the mic and say: "screeeeeeeam now!.... what do you mean you cant scream?.. like this: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...... forget the notes... just scream.... even if its off...!"
:epopcorn:

Nath .. thanks for the chords .. I wait for your record tonight.. so I can try to follow you .. I'm tired tonight .. going to sleep now .. I'll MSN tomorrow . beside I'll be off work till Tuesday .. public holiday again .. :)

nath
30-04-2004, 20:44
okay Denial....I've downloaded the song of your link: Prosti Za Lyubov'...and I like it, really...so could you find the tab for me please...just for my own usage....spaciba....:rose:

Edit: Oh! if i understand well (i went into "Russian videos"), this Yulia is the russian girl from Eurovision !...oh ..we saw her, with Olga, when we looked at all the videos of Eurovision....and she is good ! May be Olga has changed of idea but our favourite were 1/ :ithink: I don't remember..Olga.M. HELP! ...there were a lot of people in the video , with Percussions , drums and fire everywhere...Ukraine :) 2/ The wonderful Lena Philipsson Of Sweden..arw...you're too funny Girl!....and 3/ the little Russian Girl !....
:bum: Hou la la ! ...i'm off topic ! Pssssss....bad me...

denial
01-05-2004, 03:14
Nath .. yep thank you .. I was looking for Believe Me video when I found it (Prosti Za Lyubov') .. then I was looking for the song.... it was hard ...then suddenly Greg already have it .. LoL .. and when I heard it .. I like it very much .. lately .. Greg did the translation .. and I like it even more... weird .. I was at the stair case (emergency exit) .. where I always went to smoke .. I even could hear the song there ...

I haven't watch all that Eurovision yet ..But Greg already upload all the ESC file to the server.. and also the Posnebesnya album .. lots of songs in queue .. I also like that Helya-Naidu song (sound like Formica Blues style which I like very much ) ... and others.. ..but later .. well its Savicheva hunting season for me .. :rolleyes:

So far I'd say 1/. Savicheva - 2/. Ukraine ... LOL ..well ..I'll be wrong . but be it ..

okay .. I go look for the tab. LoL ...( see we back in topic )..

Added:

http://www.nichya.net/denial/denial_heaven2.mp3 [ 2.1 MB ] ..:none:

..well..I'm so bored now .. I tried to put as much "strenght" and "attack" as possible on that song .. this the only listenable .. still I'm not content with it .. it sounded weak ..and I don't know where to fix ..

*Sigh* ..maybe I go spend days at my friend's near the beach .. and play with her and her kids .. and do some cooking and play guitar and do recording .. or write new song .. .. or ..maybe go to play rollercoster or shoot someone at game arcade with my sisters... :rolleyes: ..maybe just sleep..

arrggghhh... :::denial is having super star syndrom:::

nath
01-05-2004, 08:34
teh link for watching the russian song is here http://www.keithm.utvinternet.ie/2004Russia.htm but click on the square, not really the link...
There are other songs of the Yulia here , too : http://www.mp3search.ru/songs.html?artist=%DE%EB%FF+%D1%E0%E2%E8%F7%E5%E2% E0

Denial..i've just listen for heaven denial 2 ...i always like the sound of your voice...but may be you can try to make it again in trying to be ...hummm.....more tender, more sensual with your poor little guitar....
I'm sure you can do it ! ...deal ? ;)

EDIT: do you have the Live version of the song or another, please?.....'cause i just can catch the Live version...so we might have all the same versionn for the mesure...If you have it in not Live version ...could you give mme a link please ? Thanks ...

Veggie Delite
01-05-2004, 09:11
Added:

http://www.nichya.net/denial/denial_heaven2.mp3 [ 2.1 MB ] ..

hey-hey! it doesn't sound week. i like it. :)

would u pls do a soft version too? plss-plss...? :rose:

and do some cooking and play guitar and do recording .. or write new song

:yes:

but u should cook to! atleast till i win the lotery and visit u, in order to properly feed u!

denial
01-05-2004, 09:24
Thanks Nath for the link :gigi:

Thanks $in, for always be my fan .. LoL ..okay..I'll try to do soft version.. I have to wait for my mood to get soft ... LoL ... btw... I hope you don't forget to buy lottery ticket .. I go find something to eat now. Thanks again!

nath
01-05-2004, 11:52
I have made a piano test in playing the more neutral possible ...I have to go ...i've asked to Olga to give you the link..tell me if its okay like that or if you want I play in another way...
I have taken the version NO LIVE.....from the album as reference.....

forre
01-05-2004, 12:43
I have made a piano test in playing the more neutral possible ...I have to go ...i've asked to Olga to give you the link..
http://home.swipnet.se/~w-37363/Div/Heaven%20piano.mp3

nath
01-05-2004, 14:57
Thanks a lot sweetie ;)

denial
01-05-2004, 17:40
EDIT: do you have the Live version of the song or another, please?.....'cause i just can catch the Live version...so we might have all the same versionn for the mesure...If you have it in not Live version ...could you give mme a link please ? Thanks ...

I don't have any version of Heaven .. I just remember the song after listening to Sasha ..I downloaded your piano .. and now I am following it .. :)

Veggie Delite
01-05-2004, 17:42
i have not-live version, i can upload if needed

nath
01-05-2004, 18:01
Oh yes $in.....like that we could play all with the same tempo..for exemple ..there are some silences cause there were instrumental part...but someone can play them with an instrument...

Veggie Delite
01-05-2004, 18:04
ok. i just need denial online on msn, coz i'll upload on her server. and she's the expert for file permisions ;) not to mention i need the password... :hmmm:

forre
01-05-2004, 18:34
[removed] [3.7Mb] - go for the $in's link in post #162.

denial
01-05-2004, 18:43
Thanks Forre.. I got it .. heh heh .. actually $in is also uploading .. but she's slow .. LOL ..

Veggie Delite
01-05-2004, 18:48
ah forre, u partybreaker... i just uploaded with this crappy dialup...

www.nichya.net/denial/heaven-original.mp3

edit:

.. actually $in is also uploading .. but she's slow .. LOL ..

that is not funny! that is sad!!! i have dialup :bum: :cry:

denial
01-05-2004, 18:49
oh well .. okay .. why not have two .. LoL .. I like to listen to the original too .. :rolleyes:

Thank you $in .. :D

forre
01-05-2004, 18:55
ah forre, u partybreaker... i just uploaded with this crappy dialup...

that is not funny! that is sad!!! i have dialup :bum: :cry:

I didn't know that. Don't cry and thanks for the job. :rose: for you. :)

Veggie Delite
01-05-2004, 19:11
lol, ok. thanx. here's a rose to u too :rose: for the live version

denial
01-05-2004, 19:18
Live version? I just listened . both mp3 almost same .. well ..$in's one sound sharper .. I'm practicing now . I'm glad I dont have to tune my guitar ... heh heh . it just fit in ..

*wait for Nath piano* .. :epopcorn: Room service for denial. :rolleyes: Here you go: Nath PIANO (http://home.swipnet.se/~w-37363/Div/Heaven%20piano.mp3)

forre
01-05-2004, 19:33
Live version is still in my computer, so the one on the server is a studio version.

nath
01-05-2004, 19:40
*wait for Nath piano* .. :epopcorn:
:confused: :confused: What do you want Denial Shapovalov ?

Veggie Delite
01-05-2004, 19:53
Live version is still in my computer, so the one on the server is a studio version.

yeah, i can see now.. after i downloaded it. could u upload the live version? i would like to hear it very much :)

nath
01-05-2004, 19:58
just a minute i send it to denial and she will send it to you after ...okay ?

Veggie Delite
01-05-2004, 20:01
okidoki. thanx very much :rose:

forre
01-05-2004, 20:11
yeah, i can see now.. after i downloaded it. could u upload the live version? i would like to hear it very much :)

http://home.swipnet.se/~w-37363/Div/Bryan%20Adams%20-%20Heaven(live).mp3

denial
02-05-2004, 05:31
:confused: :confused: What do you want Denial Shapovalov ?
So you also want me to be the manager?... LoL .. I'll play the live version for fun too.. okay.

Forre, thanks for the link again ..heh heh..I'm glad you always at the service.. I already have that Nath Piano ..but thats live version. I wait for the Album version. Nath said we all play by album version. So have you been practising your violin?

Sasha, we are playing with Album version. So just download the album version first. Sorry all this too much for your dial-up.

Album version:
http://www.nichya.net/denial/heaven-original.mp3 [3.4MB]

forre
02-05-2004, 11:18
So have you been practising your violin?

Nix :rev: ... so you play and I'll listen. ;)

denial
03-05-2004, 06:22
Nix :rev: ... so you play and I'll listen. ;)
....listen....

http://www.nichya.net/denial/tuta_heaven_live_test1.mp3 [0.47 mb]

...okay for today test... :none:

I combined the piano, guitar strimming and guitar plucking.

Veggie Delite
03-05-2004, 11:30
:none:

:)

:D

this is like the first rehersal :)

denial
03-05-2004, 14:17
you don't like it? :) ..he he .. .I guess that how we going to do it ..

Nath will play the piano ... Sasha will do the guitar plucking ...and I'll strum the guitar softly...

And we add some sound of the wave hitting the beach ... and strong wind and other weird sound .. then it become classsic instrumental ...only available at tatysite..

Veggie Delite
03-05-2004, 14:28
you don't like it?

i'm smiling all over my post, so i like it. i think it's very cute, coz it's something like the first rehersal

denial
03-05-2004, 14:37
okay.. good ...glad that you like it .... if you listen to it over and over .. you'll be addicted to it.. but make sure your speaker is soft .. not too loud .. LoL

nath
03-05-2004, 17:45
denial Shapovalov...i've heard your new creation.....so...if you want to play on the live version, may be i could record the live version with The piano...cause the rythm is ..hummm...different.....
And may be , after you could make 2 records...one on the piano....and another with the piano just in earphones....like that you'll record just your part of guitar.....
After we'll wait for Sasha as GUEST STAR....and we'll put here all the separated records...like that it would be easier for Chief Cool to mixe all that and after to add her so.....deep voice....
What do you think about this project , girls ? ;)
Kisses to everybody and to our "1 fan" $in...hihi....

denial
03-05-2004, 19:37
Denial shapovalov: Nath .. sure ... *looks at the ceilling* ..*looks at the wall* ..*blank stares* .... :none: ..

Well .. we don't have all those drum. electric guitar and everything else that is in that song ..

So its just the 3 of us .. piano and guitar .. we can't do exactly like the song .. so we have to create our own kind of style... what we need is just a guidance for tempo and rythm .. so .. we going to use the ALBUM VERSION.

I can send more than one samples of guitars.. and you can send more samples of piano too .. and maybe other stuff like violin and clarinet and sexophone...:rolleyes:

that way .. Cools will have more options ... :D

agree?

Veggie Delite
03-05-2004, 21:23
good idea nath. we need some serious organising here peeps!

i'll print t.U.T.a. on a shirt, and wear a coat on top, and then i'll go promote the band. like old pervs, flashing people with my shirt

now get to work everybody, so i could start doing my job!

denial
03-05-2004, 21:49
my idea is not good? :rolleyes:

Veggie Delite
03-05-2004, 21:56
i missed u'r post somehow... sorry...

yeah, ofcourse it's a good idea. the more options - the better.

*flashes denial with cool t.U.T.a. shirt*

denial
03-05-2004, 22:03
do you know what TUTA actually mean in russian ?

I tell you .. it means "that - this" ..so " that (girl) something this (girl) " ... cool eh ?

Veggie Delite
03-05-2004, 22:24
very cool :D

it's the same in my language too.
ok, so there are what... like 3 members in the group? who is tu, who is ta, and what do they actually do? :ithink:

denial
03-05-2004, 23:06
I am the " something " ... I'll do the something too ...

nath
04-05-2004, 06:15
Both your ideas are good , girls!.......So at "work" now ! ;)

Veggie Delite
04-05-2004, 10:47
I am the " something " ... I'll do the something too ...

sooo...what is something? i'm too stupid for talking in codes... :confused:

denial
04-05-2004, 16:39
$in ... there's no coding .. it just meant something ... :)

I planned to do some recording today .. but I wasn't feeling well ..so its night already ..beside I need to practice first before I submit the final somes .. I think I need a week .. I'll try to do it by this weekend .. so everyone will have plenty of time to be creative..

Nath .. maybe can add some .how you call that .. "flower" ? here and there with your piano ... so Cools can add it here and there too .. the sound of flute would be nice .. I have a harmonica .. maybe I'll try to play some too ..and also the bass part ..

By the way Nath .. does your keyboard have that "drum" sound .. maybe you can save it out to mp3 ..

so that's it ..

nath
04-05-2004, 16:44
i haven't drum sound .....just electric orgue...or i can bring the one of my class..i have a lot of sounds inside.....i'll give you other sounds for the song but i need to find the notes and a little tired these days....WHERE IS SASHA ?????????......... :cool:And QueenBee ?...she doesn't sing ? :rolleyes:

Veggie Delite
04-05-2004, 22:17
denial, u have a harmonica? lol

play something on it!

denial
06-05-2004, 03:59
Its okay about the drum part Nath .. we got a drummer girl already :) .. she's doing the editing now ....and all I can say that she is pretty good looking too .. :)

And we also got a singer too .. came with the sexiest accent ... :)

About the harmonica .. well.. I have to look for it first .. don't know where I put it last time .. umm.. its a harp actually .. a small one .. well I don't want to make confusion .. because "harp" in dictionary is one played by angels ......well .. not that I know how to play this ..just its cool thing to have in the back pocket of my jeans .. when I was younger .. :none:

okay .. stay tune ..

nath
06-05-2004, 05:49
Okay...this week-end will be the "week-end" of the BIG CREATION!.....I hope..... :rolleyes:
*she tries to imagine Denial blowing on the strings of a Harp...as if it was an harmonica.... :ithink: ...*

Miss Shapovalov.....do you have the tabs of "Believe me" ?......even if i prefer "ProstizaLubov'".....I like it !!!!!.........Making a crisis:....."I Want the tab of Prostizalubov' !!!!!":cry:.....

Oh! Oh!....Bad Nathalie!.....Don't forget you are an "eldery woman of Sweden" ! Behave a little!...:girl: :...Okay, okay...i go to work now !......and see all the members of our fantastic group this week-end .....with ....perfect productions......haha......Denial..I hope you have extra large pockets in your jean's to be able to carry a "harp" inside.... :eek:

denial
06-05-2004, 07:12
Nath .. its a small harmonica .. we call it "harp" :bebebe:

I did been looking for Savicheva's tabs .. but I haven't find any .. for Milhalchik I only found Piter. Beside both Believe Me and Prosti Za Lyubov are a new songs .. maybe we wait sometimes first .. beside you got load of tasks in hand now .. ;)

coolasfcuk
10-05-2004, 16:19
so... i see not much got done this weekend :gigi:

Im here to report on sasha - she really wanted to record guitar and sining, but you will have to blame me, 'cause i didnt let her :girl: Took all her free time, so yell at me and not her :rev:

i also have to admit that i have 1 month left till i leave which is very 'booked' - so i dont think i will have time to play around a lot in here im affraid :hmmm:, but i'll still be here to listen and support :)

denial
10-05-2004, 17:13
okay.. woo .. sorry .. couldn't make it this weekend .. I know I said I would ... . but just that too many things updated this weekend .. I can't focus much on this .. so have to go another week then .. heh heh ..

Anyway .. Nath .. I was checking on the missing chords on the song .. so . could you please double comfirm with those in red .. thank you .. I am not good with listening to key .. :gigi: .. (was even thinking to use that guitar tuner to detect the chord ..LoL)

Heaven Chords by Adams Bryan, www.Ultimate-Guitar.Com

tabbed by CHANDAN,India
mail me back for comments and corrections on chandan_rj@indiatimes.com

C--Am--G --F ( 2x)

[C]Oh, [Am]thinking about all our [G]younger years
There was [Dm]only you and [Am]me,
we were [Dm]young and wild and [G]free

[C]Now, [Am]nothing can take you a[G]way from me
We've been [Dm]down that road be[Am]fore
But that's [Dm]over now, you keep me [G]comin' back for more

{start_of_chorus}
[F]Baby you're [G]all that I [Am]want
When you're [C]lying here in my [F]arms
[F]I'm finding it [G]hard to be[Am]lieve we're in [G]heaven

[F]And love is [G]all that I [Am]need
And I [C]found it here in your [F]heart
[F]It isn't too [G]hard to [Am]see we're in [G]heaven
{end_of_chorus}

C--Am--G --C ( 1x)

[C]Oh, [Am]once in your life you [G]find someone
Who will [Dm]turn your world a[Am]round
Bring you [Dm]up when you're feeling [G]down

[C]Yeah, [Am]nothing could change what you [G]mean to me
Oh there's [Dm]lots that I could [Am]say
But just [Dm]hold me now, 'cause our [G]love will light the way

{start_of_chorus}

[F]It isn't too [G]hard to [Am]see we're in [G]heaven
{end_of_chorus}

G - G

[Dm]I've been waiting for so [F]long
For [C]something to [Am]arrive
For [Dm]love to come a[G]long

G-Am (attack)

[Dm]Now our dreams are coming [F]true
Through the [C]good times and the [Am]bad
[G]Yeah, I'll be standing there by you

F - G - Am - C - F
F - G - Am - G

{start_of_chorus}

[F]It isn't too [G]hard to [Am]see we're in [G]heaven ....heaven..
{end_of_chorus}

Guitar Solo:
F - G - Am - C - F (wo wo wo)
F - G - Am - G
F - G - Am - C - F (you all that I want, you all that I need )
F - G - Am - G

denial
10-05-2004, 17:14
Anyway .. I was planning to post this yesterday (sunday) just didn't make it .. so I I just going to introduce our drummer girl .. Sooz :) .. welcome girl .. to TUTA ..so if you read this please say (post) something .. okay ... :)

There are two way .. Sooz can work with us .. either she play the drum first .. which she already completed .. I place the link to some part of her drum OR . we play first then she'll add the drum later .. that will depend on how it goes.

Me .. I'm going to work on the bass part .. but I'll try to do it ."clean" ..haven't play for many years .. and the my amp seems to make static noise now .. and I'mm losing grip and all my fingers HURT!!! errrgg!

Here the demo:

* Sooz_drum_demo.mp3 (http://www.nichya.net/denial/Sooz_drum_demo.mp3) [0.38 MB]

* Denial_bass_demo.mp3 (http://www.nichya.net/denial/Denial_bass_demo.mp3) [0.75 MB] - so I play some random song here.

Denial..i've just listen for heaven denial 2 ...i always like the sound of your voice...but may be you can try to make it again in trying to be ...hummm.....more tender, more sensual with your poor little guitar....
I'm sure you can do it ! ...deal ? ;)

would u pls do a soft version too? plss-plss...? :rose:

Well .. I am tired of my voice .. but since was requested .. here is my soft version...
* denial_heavensoft.mp3 (http://www.nichya.net/denial/denial_heavensoft.mp3) [2.4 MB]

nath
10-05-2004, 19:37
Congratulations Sooz & Denial for your work !........and Denial , you pronounce english very well....we could do easely an international carrier!.....fixed...no problem for the World Tour.... ;)
...and it becomes serious now that we have a drumer girl!..... :coctail: Welcome into this "musicians world"..... :coctail: ...what the name of our producer?...Oh! yeah!...D.Shapovalov....so don't worry for the future Sooz
... :confused:
Okay , let be serious...so now , Misses, do we play on the Adam's song or on Denial's song?...tell me and i 'll try to send some things wednesday....
kisssess.....ps: you have to be a good "mixer girl" 'cause you'll have some stuff...i feel it !... :)

denial
11-05-2004, 01:20
:confused: ..Nath .. we play HEAVEN-ORIGINAL song ... :)

Don't worry about the future .. time doesn't exist so we are actually working on the past... just we think we work for the future ....to make us feel comfortable.. :rolleyes:

Plan:
1. Drum
2. Bass
3. Keyboard
4. Guitar - strumm (optional)
5. Guitar - plucking
5. Guitar - solo ( I hope - if not than.. we'll find something )
6. Vocal. - *I* will sing softly when the music is done .. *I* will try.

Need to match the drum and the bass first... then I'll post the file for you Nath .. okay .. there's no cue in the sound file. hehehe ... so in the end we become rock band? LoL

PS:
Nath .. have you download the Vysako video at Russian video thread .. dont miss it.. its beautiful :)

coolasfcuk
11-05-2004, 04:21
heard the new files :D GREAT :10x:

D, wow, big schedule, lots of work... :hmmm: ..are you practicing 'mixing' as well? Because I have to finish my 2 projects at work in a month, so that the 2 houses dont fall down ....and i dont think i will have time to mix :( although i really enjoyed doing that...

sash, are you working on your playing? LoL I doubt it, when she is not at work or talking to me, she is sleeping :gigi:

denial
11-05-2004, 13:13
Cools .. this is okay .. if you can't make it .. I think those 2 houses are more important than this .. .. we dont want people to die because of us .. LoL .. so you better focus ..

Well .. I'm not going to do the mixing ..that the last thing I would for this band .. LoL .. I don't have patient for it .. beside I like strange noise on the background so you don't want a song that sound like SPI by Yulia Buzhilova .. LoL ..

Anyway .. I have eyes on this girl .. I've been listening to her "work" .. I kinda like the way she does with the sound .. I think its very good .. just that I'm not sure if she can do mixing ...but I will ask .. or maybe .. "beg" ....

Those sound files needs to be cleansed and enhanced before they can be mixed together .. need someone with this talent..

Well I'm working on the bass part first .. I have problem during recording .. I kept on making mistake and has to start over again .. well often I mess up the chords or I didn't press the bar hard enough .. so .. will take me a while .. then I have to sync it with the drum .. um .. the drum record also need to be cleansed from noise .. then only mix them .. so maybe I can try add some "que" / "signal" ... because if you just listening to a drum only .. you'll have no idea where you are .. LoL .. :hmmm:

Veggie Delite
11-05-2004, 18:27
i see things are comming together :)

today on my way home on the radio was playing heaven from bryan adams, and i see this when i get home :D

ooooook. back to work, u lazy people!

Unplugged
11-05-2004, 22:41
I just think it's funny that this thread is called Playing The Guitar with Sunny Poison and SP hasn't even POSTED on this thread :lol:

fixed, honey :gigi:

edit: :lol: GREAT title, chef Chris :heh: