PDA

View Full Version : The Anger Thread {Submit ur anger here}

TaTu^HeRo
27-01-2004, 18:02
I can't believe how much i am angry.... here's a part of a chat log that i recorded today...

i'll explain to u what's wrong with me.. how come the big bang and relativity are related to my bad mood
u see when u fill a baloon.. it explodes at some degree right ... and usually there are factors helping that.. the pressure, temperature, u know etc..
when a human being is being pushed all the time, with factors like friends who don't ask, a dad who wants this human to study languages, and a mom that thinks that human has no meaning of existance.. this how the big bang theory is related.. where that human finally explodes, decides to go somewhere else, and here relativity is related.. since everything is relative in life.. that human being that geek he is, proud of that fact, a human that reads Linux operating manuals for fun, and idea of Fun is just going to guitar shops to see news guitars.... time and space aren't relative in his existance.. while people's relativity is about some absurd measures he can't live to.. the common answer to this equation is that he shuts himself up.. but the smart relative answer is He fucks himself up..
and if by any chance you're wondering who that Human is.. who is obviously mistaken for a rock or stone that doesn't have any feelings, that wakes every morning fucked up because no matter what the manuals say or books say.. you can't buy people's love or attention, you can't exactly turn back time, and you can't even fight the whole stereotyped humans existing in this dome of illusions.. yep that's me..
I am not ok .. yes i am not ok.. that won't change the fact that people always find excuses for them being so caught in their problems that they can't see their friend in trouble... They find excuses to say "Oh i couldn't ask about u" I don't have credit.. I didn't have time.. and the best excuse of all.. I was in a very bad mood... yes being in a bad mood gives some excuses to dump their friends into the fucking pits of hell.. while some humans who are about to diminish between all this.. actually find spare time to get themselves from their fucked up mood everyday to joke and make their fucked up friends laugh for a bit although deep inside they're soffocating without anyone noticing...

Lena410
27-01-2004, 18:10
*hugs you*
I know what you mean. *sighs*

QueenBee
27-01-2004, 18:18
I know exactly what you mean, and I'm being serious. :(
*Joins grouphug with TaTu^HeRo and Lena410*

TaTu^HeRo
27-01-2004, 23:26
am i the only angry soul on the forum hmm

madeldoe
28-01-2004, 00:06
i hate that we have [my school district] finals for the next three days..that sucks bully cockey grrrrowr :(

for witty bitterness/anger i highly recommend this site..this guys fecking hilarious: http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=boiling_blood

Lux
28-01-2004, 05:37
i get angry sometimes, less than i used to. true anger is something i fear, because bad things happen when i get angry..

recently i've been angry at the way the current bush administration is. not to mention the current flatline status of my love life :none:

*bangs head against desk*

:dead:

TaTu^HeRo
28-01-2004, 15:47
I got beaten up by my best friend's brother and his friends yesterday... I fought them all except for him.. I couldn't hit him..simply because i respect his sister.. he thought i am homosexual.. he's so damn homophobic.. i was in deep anger... I felt like fucking up everything in my sight...

Lena410
28-01-2004, 16:57
I'd say what it is I'm angry at if I'd know..I'm angry at everything and nothing at the same time. I don't even have a reason. *shrugs* I have a bad temper..but I had it under control for the past months..well thats over

EDIT: I knew I had forgotten something...TaTu^HeRo oh my god. thats awful...I have to agree with denial try to run next time...or tell someone..*hugs*

denial
28-01-2004, 18:09
Originally posted by TaTu^HeRo
I got beaten up by my best friend's brother and his friends yesterday... I fought them all except for him.. I couldn't hit him..simply because i respect his sister.. he thought i am homosexual.. he's so damn homophobic.. i was in deep anger... I felt like fucking up everything in my sight...

My God!! no wonder your face looks like you have bruise all over... I thought that was camera trick! you making funny face. Stay away from them okay. Don't let them beat you again. If they try ..run to place where there lots of people. If this happen again you got to report it to someone ..tell your parent .. your teacher.. *hugs*

grrrr :mad:

TaTu^HeRo
28-01-2004, 21:11
Oh i don't need all that hmm :) running to a place where there are lots of ppl. I have been a Judo Champion in the national team for 6 years.. the problem is you can't exactly hit ur best friend's brother until he bleeds to death...

denial
29-01-2004, 01:04
oh okay ..good for you ... so that was really funny face you made .. I thought looks like you were beaten, but then looks like 'sad puppy' (no offend it was cute) .. but then look like you want to blow a balloon ... but then we talk about Linux .. duh! .. I did thought you look funny .. and I was huh?! :ithink: when you switched pictures .. but I was .. urrr...'releasing my anger' at TLFdk ... :lalala:

oh wait ...champion in national team? oh wow! ... you are a hero .. :done:

Lux
29-01-2004, 19:27
i don't know what to do witih straight girls. to quote the L Word, "girls are straight until they're not." if only girls would realize their attraction to other girls and just gain some balls! i mean ovaries..:lalala: then the dating pool would be so much bigger and i wouldnt have to sit around hating the world for the lack of love in my life :(

denial
29-01-2004, 19:32
and the best excuse of all.. I was in a very bad mood... yes being in a bad mood gives some excuses to dump their friends into the fucking pits of hell.. while some humans who are about to diminish between all this..

amino, urr.. I just noticed this ..were you talking about me?? well... you should tell me in first place you had fight with boys...:bebebe: and why did you talked to me about that *beep* Linux just on the wrong time ? :bebebe:

teeny
29-01-2004, 19:59
Originally posted by denial
when you switched pictures .. but I was .. urrr...'releasing my anger' at TLFdk ... :lalala:
Yeah what was up with that? :( I didn't even do anything wrong. Next time you are feeling this way do warn me or something. Scared the hell out of me :none:

TaTu^HeRo: next time throw in a few punches for me then. Stupid guys :bum:

Don't really have something to be angry about. If something arrives I'll post it.

QueenBee
29-01-2004, 20:05
Lux, aaaw.. poor thing *hug* Just so you know, I'm single, wink wink :kwink: I hope you find love soon.. but better to wait for an eternity and find true love than to wait for a little time and find love that is fcuked up. :( (which can mean alot of things..)

cirrus
29-01-2004, 20:30
Originally posted by Lux
if only girls would realize their attraction to other girls and just gain some balls! i mean ovaries. then the dating pool would be so much bigger and i wouldnt have to sit around hating the world for the lack of love in my life
Bigger for who? :) Then I'd have to... like, switch to guys or something for the lack of straight women.

I bet there's someone out there thinking the same thing you are. There always is. And maybe one day you'll meet.

QueenBee
29-01-2004, 21:41
I'm angry 'cause I can't find the batteries to my video camera.. :gigi:

Lux
30-01-2004, 01:54
QB - awww hugs joo back ;)

thanks cirrus - it's kind of a problem with girls in general, they don't know what to do, or just are more passive in making the first move.

on the other hand, things have happened since i posted cause i asked the girl out and we're going to hang out ... not sure if she knows what i'm thinking, but who knows. i will wait and see :none:

cirrus
30-01-2004, 02:18
Originally posted by Lux
other hand, things have happened since i posted cause i asked the girl out and we're going to hang out ... not sure if she knows what i'm thinking, but who knows. i will wait and see

Good luck! :done:

Pop!
31-01-2004, 02:30
Because I got suspended from school for DRAWING ON THE CARPET WITH CHALK!!! CHALK!!!

denial
31-01-2004, 03:13
I just got this from email:

When angry, count ten before you speak; if very angry, a hundred.

- Thomas Jefferson

Pop!
01-02-2004, 07:13
That would just make u very angry and frustrated!

ypsidan04
01-02-2004, 21:26
am i the only angry soul on the forum hmm

I'm really sorry to hear about that. I hope things get better soon. :rose:

You should start a band and write about your experiences. It's worked for a handful of other people.

And nice avatar you have as well. :)
Originally posted by Lux
on the other hand, things have happened since i posted cause i asked the girl out and we're going to hang out ... not sure if she knows what i'm thinking, but who knows. i will wait and see :none:

Yeah, good luck! :D

Silenced Sonix
07-02-2004, 11:43
Here is a nice post for an "Anger" thread - those morons at Tatu.us are as dumb as rocks! I came back to this forum last weekend (after months of inactivity) and also visited tatu.us. I made three or four posts to greet some people and find out what was going on - when I checked in this morning, my account had been banned! How the hell does that work? No email, no notification - nothing! They are all bloody idiots! I do not even know why they did it!

As for the people who have trouble with violent homophobes - just make sure you always have a can of pepper-spray or Mace handy - trust me, it works quite well in convincing a big, stupid guy who outweights you by seventy kilos that hitting you is not such a good idea.

As for the love-life troubles - sorry, cannot help there.

TaTu^HeRo
20-02-2004, 14:51
No offense, but the reason i never go to the tatu.us forum is because they're idiots, I feel the tatysite forum is much more like home...

kishkash
21-02-2004, 04:17
for witty bitterness/anger i highly recommend this site..this guys fecking hilarious: http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=boiling_blood

are u STILL internet spamming ppl with that? :rolleyes:

what makes the world go round? PROBLEMS *no comment* :p

taty994945
21-02-2004, 09:22
That person is scary.

Devilish Yulia
21-02-2004, 22:31
No offense, but the reason i never go to the tatu.us forum is because they're idiots, I feel the tatysite forum is much more like home...

i love tataysite and tatu.us too. ive learnt how to adapt there. but it is true. tatysite seems to be more kind and welcoming...altho.....ive made best friends there. and one enemy who i hate!!! :mad: altho the 2 friends...which i love dearly........r sad at each other and arent talkin to each other. i feel so angry. at the both of them. which is a first time...............i have a feeling it might of been me who caused all dis in the first place :mad: i feel mad at both of them...including myself :mad: :mad: :mad:
:(

luxxi
22-02-2004, 14:38
OK, let's talk about angry. So I had couple of frinds in high school. I thought we were good frinds and all. I got in troubles couple of times for covering for them but I thought, nevermind, that's what frinds are for. OK, so uni comes along and we go to different schools. I go to humanistics they go to engineering. NP, I think, we are still in same city will stay in contact. We did. However each time we went out they got into this tirade about how humanistics suck, are easy and all you need to pass is to load as much BS as you can and how engineering is tough, practical and needed, while humanistics isn't. Well guys, I know that, no need to tell me that. But at first it dismissed it as jokes. When I heard that every time we went out and not once per evening I got fed up with it. So we kind of drifted apart. I saw one couple of times. I said he, he didn't answer. I mean, WTF??? Dude, if you don't want to talk to me you can at least say hi back. It's called being polite.

Bah, screw it. Who needs folks like that.

:newyear:

taty994945
22-02-2004, 16:20
luxxi, that guy is a jerk.

TaTu^HeRo
23-02-2004, 18:18
Poor DV.. don't be mad.. they'll talk to each other again don't worry.. it's a circle of life...

Luxxii, man how some people can be idiots in disguise.. I mean nevermind that.. idiots come in family packs buddy.. he's just a jerk...

Devilish Yulia
05-03-2004, 08:02
I CANT BELIEVE IT! SOME UNKNOWN GIRL GOT SKOOL CAPTAIN! SHE HASNT DONE ANYTHING TO THE SKOOL! WAT HAVE I DONE?! I RAISED NEARLY $1000 FOR THE SKOOL WHILE EVERYONE ELSE WAS HANGING ROUND THE 100'S AREA! I HAVE WON COMPS FOR THE SKOOL! I HAVE REPRESENTED THE SKOOL AND BECOME KNOWN OF THAT REASON! DAT GIRL HASNT DONE ANYTHING! ....i have wasted all dat time wit nothing in return! well they just lost it. its nearly impossible for them to raise more money and get more sports equipment and other various things now! i could have done all dat in a flash! she isnt even a straight A student. for me....just for the honour of being skool captain. i was even as far as going to donate $500 to the skool! now they r even trying to build a new skool hall...there would have been some hope wit my help but now its beyond impossible. they r gonna be sorry. i hope they fail. so den i can move up to the ladder...since i was the closest for being the next person to get vice captain. but its their fault dat they have lost the best. wont they be sorry...very very sorry. i guess they dont want a captain who is the first ever girl to go to one of the best skools on the coast. which is also the only girl skool and most expensive. whom parents have already prepared my future....which is getting a master degree on managment and hospitality. taking over from my parents and owning the best multi award winning restaurant in the city as well as top 3 in the state!!! besides...we should have won dat award too...but some restaurant wit only 50 pplz won it....while we have 350. :mad: :bebebe: they have just made a huge mistake dropping me out :mad:

now i have to do my speech all over again and try out for president. the students get to vote dis time. but den if i dont get dat......den i probably wont be helping the skool anymore...i have done more than enough...... :yes: but i could have done so much more. :rolleyes:

Pop!
05-03-2004, 08:15
someone's angry.

Devilish Yulia
05-03-2004, 09:08
YES! :mad: very very angry!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: but luckily i have calmed down a bit. :none:

freddie
05-03-2004, 10:10
Sorry DY :/ *huggles*

Pop!
05-03-2004, 10:45
awww thats so cute.

taty994945
05-03-2004, 10:56
Devilish Yulia, better luck next time. If there's no next time, I'm sure you will find something else to do.

QueenBee
05-03-2004, 13:58
Devilish Yulia, good luck :rose: Sometimes things just don't work out the way you want them to but try to do something positive about it (ask TLFdk - she makes everything positive :p) :rose:

freddie
05-03-2004, 19:16
Fuck her. Really. Fuck her two times. I never thought I could love and hate a person with the same intensity at the same time. I hate what she did to me... I hate what she's doing to me... She makes me feel like dying. I die everytime I'm at her presence. I hate to feel like this... I hate to care so much about a person who doesn't give a fuck if I live or die. I should start doing something more fucking worthwhile, then to beat a horse that's been dead for quite some time. I'm a pathetic clingy loser and I hate myself as well. I threw my live down the drain before it even actualy got started properly. There has to be more to life then this. There has to be or otherwise it's just not worth living. Why would anyone want to live while hurting constantly?!
Out of all the things she took away from me all those months ago, one is the most tragic - she took away my DESIRE to love. I don't ever wanna love again. I just want to be comfortably numb. No more love. Ever again. It just isn't worth it in this great big gray world of sadness. :none:

Devilish Yulia
06-03-2004, 00:01
^awww im sowwy to hear dat fweddie :( *huggles* ....... i still wuv u :p

Kappa
06-03-2004, 00:07
freddie, I'm going to say all of this only once. I don't find it amusing. IT IS YOU who is unable to realize you're not a slave to her. I don't like the fact that it was YOU who directed me to this thread, nor the fact that your pain only burdens me more.

SHE DOES NOT WANT US IN HER LIFE. Send her to fuck off for the LAST TIME and walk on.

taty994945
06-03-2004, 11:02
Hang in there freddie, it's not the end of the world.