PDA

View Full Version : what can i offer her? [wp]

madeldoe
05-01-2004, 08:21
woo so i got my artistic juices flowing..thanks inpart to my upcoming tupac shakur project..the poem in this wp was written by him, which is one of my favorites. i couldnt help but be inspired.

what can i offer her? (http://community.webshots.com/photo/91998914/108993486oVvIhb)

this one i kinda borrowed the concept from one of the linux wp's. Ofcourse i did it no justice..but a girl can try.. :D

the goddess to rule them all (http://community.webshots.com/photo/91998914/109075634MKlqNu)

anyhow, i hope you guys enjoy :rose:

denial
05-01-2004, 08:49
Love your wallpaper as always .. both of them.

I like the part where you highlight the arabic "haiyam" ... and yes..I like both the title of too ..

basicly .. I like ..

:rose:

PS: to be honest .. I can't read the poem.. and just coincidence that there was a free eye check at the pharmacy so I did .. the guy said my eyes are okay ..very good .. :dknow:

QueenBee
05-01-2004, 09:10
Oooh I love 2pac's writing. Wasn't he the one who wrote about a rose that grew from concrete? Can't help but love that. :D And these wallpapers kick ass, good job ma :done: In the first one it's cool that you put those 2 pictures because it's like seeing her at the same time but from another angle. And I love the lips you put on the second one :kwink: ;) I love them both! Good job. :D

teeny
05-01-2004, 14:47
PS: to be honest .. I can't read the poem..
I was about to say the same thing.. Well I turned up the brightness and moved to a distance of 3 inches or so.. and the poem is so nice :D

Really cool walls, ms. nataku :rose:
I esp. like the second one :lalala: *cough* Lena *cough*

Oh: Cool quote btw :D

Veggie Delite
05-01-2004, 22:39
wow, great..!

madeldoe
05-01-2004, 22:51
here you go ms.denial just for joo ;)

What Can I Offer Her? by Tupac Amaru Shakur

all of my life i dreamed of meeting one
with immense beauty and once i found her
i would charm her and she'd be mine
forever

i have found her and indeed she is all
i wished for and more but she is
not charmed nor intrigued. then i
think to myself "What can i offer her?"
the tears warm my eyes and blur my vision
i stick to my stance of bravado
and giver her the same uninterested look
she gave me. she was so beautiful
but what can i offer her.

Wasn't he the one who wrote about a rose that grew from concrete
yes ma'am he did..hes a wonderful poet :yes:

And I love the lips you put on the second one
hehe i love those lips ;)

I esp. like the second one *cough* Lena *cough*

hehe yea...had to include that lena part..lol i was originally gonna use all yulz pictures..but i thought body parts was a better idea..plus lena's *ahem* ass.. is undeniably drool worthy..if your and ass person that is :lalala:

thankie for the compliments guys :rose:

Lux
05-01-2004, 23:24
nice walls ! apparently you've got some talent :spy:

guesshoo
05-01-2004, 23:56
well i'm lovin both!
that pic used for the first one was really nice and so was the poem.
surely we all know that tupac was the greatest rapper that ever lived :yes: so its no surprise :no: poetry is also another one of his talents. :)

as for the second one, i am definately lovin the pix and the way they are aligned which gives it a sense of order which i love so dearly (i do, i do, i doooo :yes: ).
umm, all in all you did a very good job i must say. :)

keep it up.

madeldoe
06-01-2004, 19:03
Originally posted by Lux
nice walls ! apparently you've got some talent :spy:

well that was almost a compliment..minus the suspicious smiley :none: but thanks for the sentiment tia..i mean ms.lux :D

surely we all know that tupac was the greatest rapper that ever lived so its no surprise poetry is also another one of his talents.

yup..one of many :done:

warx
06-01-2004, 22:54
WOW!!! ang ganda.... ang galing mo...grabe...:gigi:

nath
06-01-2004, 23:12
Whoooah!..i really love your style Nataku because there is always "elegance" inside...

denial
07-01-2004, 00:44
Originally posted by nataku
here you go ms.[b]denial just for joo ;)

What Can I Offer Her? by Tupac Amaru Shakur

thanks... :(

madeldoe
07-01-2004, 04:04
Originally posted by warx
WOW!!! ang ganda.... ang galing mo...grabe...:gigi:

salamat! nasan ng manga wp's mo?!! :rose:

Whoooah!..i really love your style Nataku because there is always "elegance" inside...

aw thanks ms.nath! your words are always greatly appreciated by me :rose:

febrika
08-01-2004, 07:35
beautiful wp nataku !
and your choices of pic is awesome. i like the lower left where yul's smile. good pics ! or good cap? ;)
this one for u :rose: