PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Annual TatySite.net Awards. [Nominations Thread]

Kate
04-01-2004, 01:25
Finally, we decided the categories. Thanks to QueenBee and coolasfcuk for all their help. :D

Now, we move on to nominations. Each member can make ONLY ONE nomination for each category. If you make more then one nomination for a category, then only your first monination will be counted for that category.

Here are the categories. Copy & Paste them to your post and under each category write down your nomination and reason (optional but preferred) why you nominated him/her.

1). Best General Male Perfomance.
2). Best General Female Performance.
3). Best Moderator.
4). Most Helpful Member. (provided most info/exclusives)
5). Best Avatar.
6). Most Unpredictable Member.
7). Most Addicted to this Forum.
8). Best Original Nickname.
9). Best Looking Member. (nominees are to provide photos)
10). Best Fan Fiction Writer.
11). Most Changed. (after comming to this forum)
12). Best Statement Maker.
13). Most Controversial Member.
14). Most Predictable Member.
15). Best Member of the Year!!

e.g. 2). Best General Female Performance on TatySite.net Forum.

Nominee: Echoed.
Reason: Echoed always manages to calm people down during the fight in a way that no one gets hurt. She is always fair in her decisions. She is also funny etc.

-----------------

Hope that's clear enough.

Have fun.

Coolasfcuk will count the nominations and chose 5 most nominated for each category. Nominations END on 15th of January.

coolasfcuk
04-01-2004, 04:09
katbeidar, :done:
thanks for all the organizing :)
Queenie, thanks for picking good categories.
Now everybody, start thinking and....

happy nominating everybody :10x:

cirrus
04-01-2004, 04:26
here goes...

I'm not gonna do all the catagories. Only the ones where I know who I'd like to nominate.

1). Best General Male Perfomance - Freddie. Always has something interesting or witty to say.

2). Best General Female Performance - Coolasfcuk. Enthusiastic and humorous. Not to mention that party attitude!

7). Most Addicted to this Forum - THEvolkovaADDICT. So many posts!

11). Most Changed. (after comming to this forum) - QueenBee. You make it sound like, without this forum, your life would be miserable! I'm happy you like us so much. :done:

12). Best Statement Maker - Spyretto!

13). Most Controversial Member - katbeidar. Not something to be proud of... :)

14). Most Unpredictable Member - I vote for Denial

15). Best member of the year!! - Forre. Like a quiet force that watches over us all. Puts up with everyone's crap in a mature fashion.

Kate
04-01-2004, 04:37
cirrus, thanks. I'll change the duplicated category.

I am controversial - yay!! :gigi: (Not proud of herself)

freddie
04-01-2004, 06:34
Spyretto. I like his cynicism. ;)

Echoed. Mod of all mods, mother of all men, saviour of us all. :D

3). Best Moderator.
Echoed. Look at first reason from the f. performance category

I_Love_Yulia. She spend thousands and thousands of pounds buying tatu mags and then scaned the pics and offered it to US.

5). Best Avatar
Kishy - Alf

Katbeidar also known in another incarnation as Fidget and some other nicks.

TvA

Coolasfcuk ... can have many meanings. It's naughty but discrete anyway.

edit: Miss Echoed!! :D Thanks for that pic cniaju. I'd never know how gorgeous she really is otherwise. :rolleyes:

10). Best Fan Fiction Writer
*blushes* Don't read it much. I remember I enjoyed Willow 's some time ago.

Queenie. Maybe it's just my feeling but you've changed girl. Much more active and opinionated lately.

Spyretto... the sarcastic one-liners. Gotta love it.

Katbeidar. The infamous polls, discussions on homophobia etc

14). Most Predictable Member
Haku. I thought he'd be disapointed and then cynical... and he WAS. :D

Echoed (see 2,3)

Kate
04-01-2004, 07:14
My turn to nominate some people.

Igor. Come on, he built this forum!

Echoed. I havn't met anyone quite like Echoed. She is a talanted writer/poet, she is funny, she is cute, she is calm and logical and she is just generally the best. :D

3). Best Moderator.
Echoed. Do I have to repeat myself?

I_Love_Yulia / Real_Lesbian I agree with freddie, she did spend a lot of money on Tatu stuff and scanned it all for us.

5). Best Avatar.
QueenBee. I LOVE her ever-changing avatars. All of them are so pretty and nice. :D

Darje. I dunno why. She never fails to suprise me with her views.

katbeidar. I tried to break my addiction to this place cold turkey, but I failed. Lol.

coolasfcuk. Gotta love her nick. It was stuck with me from the very first day I saw it.

Gotta see some photos, people.

Haven't read any fanfiction.

katbeidar. Well, I went from a Tatu-lover, to Tatu-hater, to Tatu-addicted, to Tatu-neutral. From being nice, to being evil. From thinking about what I said, to being stupid. From being an admin, to being a regular member.

Xena225. She made it quite cl;ear that she likes Tatu no metter what, even through some things that in my opinion should scare away all of the fans.

Not sure. Most people seem to think it's me. :p

Xena225. Always a Tatu fan.

Echoed. Need I say more?

spyretto
04-01-2004, 08:42
jee, I don't know you guys well but anyway...

1. Best general male performance
It has to be Freddie without a shadow of a doubt.
What happened not so long ago redifined the forum for ever.

2. Best general female performance
There are so many good ones so I leave that for later. Need to think a lot about this ;)

3. Best moderator: Echoed by default. Though I like all moderators, they're all great.

4. most helpful: The vote should go to the contributors of the site ( forre, Igor, Kate, cool etc ) but I'll give it to V0lk0va cause he always comes with an exclusive. That's what he does here ;)

5. Most illiterate or most literate?? I'm confused. I'd vote for myself as the most computer illiterate/lazy/conservative :dead:

5(updated) best avatar - good to put this category - I think that QueenBee has the best avatars :)

8. Best original nickname: russkayatatu has very nice "acoustics' :p

10. Best Fan Fiction Writer: darje

11. Most changed: I_Love_Yulia/Real_Lesbian She even changed her nickname ;) Great exclusives too

12. Best statement maker:
forre You gotta love those laconic proclamations.

14. Most predictable member:
katbeidar I mean common, 4 different nicks, same person :p

QueenBee
04-01-2004, 09:02
1). Best General Male Perfomance: Haku
2). Best General Female Performance: Sunwalk
3). Best Moderator: Forre
4). Most Helpful Member: Forre
5). Best Avatar: Denial
6). Most Unpredictable Member: Darje
7). Most Addicted to this Forum: Haku :kwink:
8). Best Original Nickname: Sunny Poison
9). Best Looking Member: -
10). Best Fan Fiction Writer: Uhaku
11). Most Changed: Darje
12). Best Statement Maker: Tom Violence
13). Most Controversial Member: Katbeidar
14). Most Predictable Member: Xena225
15). Best Member of the Year: Cirrus

without this forum, your life would be miserable!
It's true! :yes:

Kate
04-01-2004, 09:18
Oh, I forgot to mention a few more details that will help the nominations process.

You are more then free not to nominate people for some categories. YOU CAN CHANGE/ADD YOUR NOMINATIONS BEFORE 15th of January. But you are only allowed to change them in your original post. Just use the "Edit Message" option in the bottom right hand side of your post.

For example: You want to nominate Forre for Best moderator. But then you change your mind. And you want to nominate Echoed. Insteed of making two posts, just change Forre to Echoed in your post. This way when coolasfcuk or I will be counting the votes, we won't count Forre AND Echoed. Also, you might want to think about your nominations for a few categories, and nominated only for some of them now. Please, after you decide, add the nominations to the categories in your original post as well. Make sure the categories in your post are in numerical oder from 1~15. This'll make the process faster and easier for all of us!

Thank you for your cooperation.

Kate

thegurgi
04-01-2004, 10:18
Umm, just to add on Kate's post.

If someone's been Nominated, you don't need to Nominate them again! Think of someone different who you think could go against your initial nominant.

Kate
04-01-2004, 10:28
thegurgi, yeah, but for example if one category had 10 different nominees, coolasfcuk and I will have to chooe the most nominated 5. So... it's a nice idea to nominate someone else if they deserve it, but keep in mind that you need to nominate someone who you would really like to see win.

thegurgi
04-01-2004, 10:41
katbeidar, of course! no invalid am i.

You should try to keep a 4 or 5 number of people for each section. That way it's more consistent.

There should be Tatysite Award Little Trophy Icon people could put in their avatar if they win.

denial
04-01-2004, 10:48
1). Best General Male Perfomance.- Haku -
I was really touched by him. How can a man be that 'sensitive'. For you :rose: ..

2). Best General Female Performance. - Xena225
She's simply excellent! :done: persistent and firm but fair and polite. ;)

3). Best Moderator. - Forre

4). Most Helpful Member. (provided most info/exclusives) - Sunny Poison
Some exclusive direct from Russian TV. The anatomy of tatu, Learning Russian with SP, prepare web space so people can upload files. Help in translation russian-english when requested..oh and yes .. Reality Show episodes exclusive.

5). Best Avatar. - Queenbee - :rolleyes:

6). Most Unpredictable Member. - Queenbee -:rolleyes:

7). Most Addicted to this Forum. - TLfdk :rolleyes:

8). Best Original Nickname. - Sunny Poison :rose:

9). Best Looking Member. (nominees are to provide photos) - coolasfcuk :rolleyes:

10). Best Fan Fiction Writer. - Vicky7
The Princess and the Pauper

11). Most Changed. (after comming to this forum) -

12). Best Statement Maker.- sunwalk

13). Most Controversial Member.- RealLesbian

14). Most Predictable Member. - xena225

15). Best Member of the Year!! - coolasfcuk :rolleyes:

*Subjects to change without notice [edited 17 times LoL ]

*looks down the thread at TLFdk*
..boooo! I never flirt :bebebe:

Unplugged
04-01-2004, 10:50
THEVolkovaADDICT.
I love his humor and generally just the way he expresses himself

coolasfcuk.
For her always witty and clever remarks

3). Best Moderator.
Echoed.
I don't know, she just seems really cool, calm, impartial... She knows how to do things right but without letting all the "rightness" become boring and predictable.

I_Love_Yulia / Real_Lesbian.
She provided lots of exclusive scans which were really interesting. Plus, she's real, which by itself is a great start to be helpful!

5). Best Avatar.
Welllllllll... since I can't vote for mine... :heh:
...I'll just check out the other votes in the meanwhile, and then I'll add my vote.

Mossopp.
Well, she's always surprising me. Sometimes she's just depressed and looking for advice, not knowing what to do... Other times she seems to be really strong and a statement maker. And her sense of humor can be really surprising too

Not that it's a bad thing, Queenie :coctail:

THEVolkovaADDICT :laugh:

Well, it's not like I could ever remember every photo posted on the "Big Topic With Your Picture" threads... But from the ones I remember, I think jockdstylez was the best looking girl I saw there! So my vote goes for her.

As for the best looking guy... it was him:
THIS SEXY STUD (http://community.webshots.com/photo/85782282/106819766HzFsLd)

Well, I'm not sure about him... I wonder who that is? :lalala:
Well I don't know, but make sure you do vote for him!...
You can also check out more photos at http://community.webshots.com/user/staringelf

And don't even think that I am advertising myself so I can get nominated! You should be ashamed of yourself just by having such evil thoughts! :rolleyes: :lol:

Haven't read any. Blank vote.

Mossopp, I think.

xena225.
I second Katbeidar's words: She made it quite clear that she likes Tatu no metter what, even through some things that in my opinion should scare away all of the fans.

katbeidar Positively controversial, of course! Go Kate! :done:

xena225. Even if tATu had hardcore sex with guys on the stage or live on TV, she'd still say it was just a publicity stunt or manipulation - because, of course, the truth is that they are / they were in with love each other, no matter what :rolleyes:

QueenBee. Because she's always there for everyone, she's really nice, kind and sweet.

QueenBee
04-01-2004, 10:52
staringelf, :lol: you crack me up! :heh:

Kate
04-01-2004, 10:57
denial, it's katbeidar. Kat BEIDAR! As in "Beitar" - which everberates in rabbinic literature as a hallmark of Jewish heroism and tenacity. Oh, the heroic Jewish blood that runs through my veins...

staringelf, I made a mistake, when I said that the most computer illiterate person was Igor. I changed it now. I misunderstood the word illiterate. English is not my first language.

thegurgi
04-01-2004, 11:06
katbeidar, woah! leave a simple typo be!!

When Jock'd was here, she would have gotten Comp. Illiterate. I really miss that girl! [in fact her lack of skill with a comp is probably why she isn't here today]

Kate
04-01-2004, 11:11
thegurgi, I am very proud of my family name, and NOBODY is allowed to mistype it. :heh:

thegurgi
04-01-2004, 11:13
katbeidar, good for you. Just be glad you don't have a last name like Benninger to have people stomp over. Benigger, GAH!!!

Kate
04-01-2004, 11:17
thegurgi, what about Longbottom? :lol: My English teacher had that name. :gigi:

Back to topic, though.

Nominations, anyone? :rose:

denial
04-01-2004, 11:33
Originally posted by thegurgi
When Jock'd was here, she would have gotten Comp. Illiterate. I really miss that girl! [in fact her lack of skill with a comp is probably why she isn't here today] [/B]

OMG !!! ahahahahahaaha .. :lol: .that the most funny I heard today!

thegurgi
04-01-2004, 11:39
OMG !!! ahahahahahaaha .. .that the most funny I heard today!

Sadly, i didn't really mean that to be funny. As i typed it, it was more of an hommage to who she was, and she accepted it. Awww, now i'm sad.

:: waits for his nominations ::

QueenBee
04-01-2004, 11:41
denial, you've been laughing all day :spy: Something isn't right.. I blame the Hpnotiq :gigi:

*Goes to think of nominations* but its so hard :grustno:

xena225
04-01-2004, 11:47
1). Best General Male Perfomance: elf (a pleasant, open-minded guy, helpful, knowledgeable and a great sense of humour)

2). Best General Female Performance: convol (a polite, very knowledgeable member of the forum, whose contributions are always profound and well researched)

3). Best Moderator: Echoed (You rock, girl! :rose: - She is truly impartial, knows how to defuse a tricky situation with a few words, and has shown tremendous skill in maintaining the peace on this forum with humour and the ability to assert herself without being bossy.)

4). Most Helpful Member: I_Love_Yulia, the mad capper and scanner. :done:

5). Best Avatar: That's gotta be the avatar of warx - always cracks me up! ---> warx's avatar (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?s=&postid=146647#post146647) :done:

6). Most Unpredictable Member: spyretto (He alternately amazes and upsets me - in regular intervals. :cool: )

7). Most Addicted to this Forum: freddie (If he was paid by the hours he spends here, he'd be a millionaire :) )

8). Best Original Nickname: transcend

9). Best Looking Member: Echoed (Yeah *you*, hot stuff! ;) )

10). Best Fan Fiction Writer: Vicky7 (The Princess and The Pauper)

11). Most Changed: haku (Lost his joie de vivre after the documentary :( )

12). Best Statement Maker: convol (eloquent, knowledgeable, and polite)

13). Most Controversial Member: coolasfcuk (because she enjoys fanning the flames way too much for my taste)

14). Most Predictable Member: katbeidar/Fidget

15). Best Member of the Year: convol (so, SO knowledgeable and always polite :done: )

xena225

denial
04-01-2004, 11:56
why does it seems like "why you need this nomination thread?" ..

.. because it seem like we are already voting here. ...... hahahahahahaha :lol: .. urr ..ya .. the Hpnotiq

Kate
04-01-2004, 12:03
denial, good point. Lol.

teeny
04-01-2004, 12:53
freddie - comments are well put and clear. When he was banned it didn't go unnoticed.

2). Best General Female Performance. edit:
xena225 - for expressing her believes, not losing her temper in discussions, for bringing material to the forum

3). Best Moderator. edit: changed
forre - for best all round moderation. Stating her mind and staying clam in situations where everyone else lose their minds. For always being around and helping out if needed.
And extra credit for starting the Scandinavian forum, and helping out with tourdates and such.. :yes:

I_Love_Yulia - one capper to rule them all.. For bringing videos and exclusives to the forum. Very much appreciated

5). Best Avatar
Kishkash - (no not for the current one.. :lalala: ) but for the ALF one used ages ago.

spyretto - never know what the posts will include.. devils advocate for sure :heh:

TvA - Seems like he's always around. Phil, do you ever sleep?

kishkash - no idea what it stands for.. but sounds cool.. :lol:

9). Best Looking Member. (nominees are to provide photos) Edit:
lux - for the cute tattoo of Danielsan :laugh:

10). Best Fan Fiction Writer. edit
parrish122 - When I Look Into Her Eyes - since it's the only one I read

Darje - "used to be seen everywhere in the forum, and now your opinions are stated in small portions here and there.. also the temper seems more contolled" (<- quoting myself)

taty994945 - short, clear, funny

13). Most Controversial Member. edit:
coolasfcuk / chef Chris - for being the most chatty/off topic moderator of them all.. :p (if in doubt: it's a good thing really)

denial - for always flirting :rose: Add on: and for never admitting it when caught doing so :rolleyes: :p

haku - for the joy spread to this forum though the year, and for all the Lena comments :p

EDIT: Nominations all done.. can be changed at any point without notice

EeZeReal
04-01-2004, 14:36
1). Best General Male Perfomance: freddie
2). Best General Female Performance: xena225
3). Best Moderator: Echoed
4). Most Helpful Member: I_Love_Yulia(And she still does) :p
5). Most Computer Illiterate: N/A
6). Most Unpredictable Member: spyretto..He has an alter ego I swear :laugh:
7). Most Addicted to this Forum: haku
8). Best Original Nickname: Mossopp (That extra P makes it) :gigi:
9). Best Looking Member: I know who I'd vote for, but it's too much hassle! :laugh: :laugh: ;)
10). Best Fan Fiction Writer: parrish112
11). Most Changed: N/A
12). Best Statement Maker. N/A
13). Most Controversial Member: Haha..... katbeidar :rolleyes:
14). Most Predictable Member: haku
15). Best Member of the Year!! N/A

I'll edit the rest when/if I think of them

Oh...and yes Tina, I do sleep! :P

teeny
04-01-2004, 14:46
Oh...and yes Tina, I do sleep! :P
you must be a sleeptyper then :p

Still thinking of the missing nominations

shizzo
04-01-2004, 16:24
1). Best General Male Perfomance: - freddie
2). Best General Female Performance - coolasfcuk
3). Best Moderator - Echoed
4). Most Helpful Member - coolasfcuk
5). Best Avatar - Me Am Hulk
6). Most Unpredictable Member - me! mwoha. :P
7). Most Addicted to this Forum - QueenBee
8). Best Original Nickname - cniaju? :P
9). Best Looking Member - Echoed (http://community.webshots.com/photo/92493388/108586868dqZlTn)
10). Best Fan Fiction Writer: n/a
11). Most Changed - haku
12). Best Statement Maker - PowerPuff Grrl
13). Most Controversial Member - katbeidar
14). Most Predictable Member - goku
15). Best Member of the Year!! - freddie

denial
04-01-2004, 17:04
Originally posted by denial

- later ... I still think mine is the best .. related and explains all and even featuring in the song Star :lalala:
...and you see it in many signatures too :lalala:

awww denial, ... promoting yourself? :laugh:

teeny
04-01-2004, 17:12
awww denial, ... promoting yourself?
lol.. ok I'll admit.. didn't see this one coming, but nomination stands: predictable in the cases I pointed out :heh:

QueenBee
04-01-2004, 17:14
Uh wait.. Did Denial just quote herself and make it sound like she was another person? :confused:

coolasfcuk
04-01-2004, 17:33
Suggestion:
I just had a thought......

since question # 5). Most Computer Illiterate - is not too popular one - usually received 'n/a' or 'dont know' answer.... how about we substitute it with another one:

Best Avatar? :D What do you guys think?

...the things i think about while getting ready to go to work :rolleyes: .....

Mossopp
04-01-2004, 17:35
Yeah, 'best avatar' is a good idea for a category. But most people change their avatar on a daily basis so it could make voting a bit tricky.

teeny
04-01-2004, 17:37
Best Avatar? :D What do you guys think?
Yeah.. seems like a good idea.

Best Avatar: Kishkash - (no not for the current one.. :lalala: ) but for the ALF one used ages ago.

Yeah, 'best avatar' is a good idea for a category. But most people change their avatar on a daily basis so it could make voting a bit tricky.
true.. in case someone wants to nominate me :gigi: :
http://www.blyat.net/avatar.htm

coolasfcuk
04-01-2004, 17:38
Originally posted by Mossopp

yeah but... even if it was an avatar someone used to have, you can still nominate them for it and say which one it was. I'm sure everyone at one point or another went... 'wow, NICE avatar!' :D

edit: yeah, just like TLFdk just did :)

teeny
04-01-2004, 17:44
edit: yeah, just like TLFdk just did :)
setting an example I even listed the ones I used so far.. leaving out the predifined one of course.
My vote stands, since I remember it to be a good one

QueenBee
04-01-2004, 18:10
Yeah that's a good one.. :D But I don't think anyone remembers my avatars, I change them frequently. :ithink: Not that I'm asking you to vote for me.. :lalala: *Holds up sign that says "Vote for meeee"* :rolleyes: ;)

denial
04-01-2004, 18:17
but I have found the nominee for # 5). Most Computer Illiterate - :(

It was a long search and thinking .. now you want to cancel it .. :( ...and I have proof and concrete evidence :(

kishkash
04-01-2004, 20:35
(no not for the current one.. ) but for the ALF one used ages ago.

this has to be my BEST avy :p :kwink:

might i remind u all of my various avies (well the ones i can remember...)

1) singing hamptser...how can u NOT like that little guy
2) the dead kittens society kitty
3) the pimp
4) um...more kitties?
5) alf
6) pool partay
7) Yulia :heart: :love:

and a whole heap of others i can't remember for the life of me :p

*still thinking about my votes*

teeny
04-01-2004, 20:42
1) singing hamptser...how can u NOT like that little guy
oh yeah.. right.. heck.. I'll nominate most of your avatars if I could. :heh:

madeldoe
04-01-2004, 21:27
this has to be my BEST avy

pfft..the pimp one was..since i made it! :D lol

anyhow..what happened to the Hawtest Asian category?? *cries a river*

Mr.ThevolkovaAddict
Ms.Sunwalk
3). Best Moderator.
Ms.forre
Mr.ThevolkovaAddict because he always helps me out..even tho i know i bug the hell out of him :coctail:
5). Best Avatar
kish
ms.denial
ms.katebeidar
queenbee, even tho u copied it from lil kim..lol its still clever :D
i still say the hawtest asian here is Lux! :D
puffymoos
kish
Mr.Tom Violence..he's always so eloquent with his words..very consistent :yes:
kish
kish
kish

:D

QueenBee
04-01-2004, 21:28
nataku, *hugs you* Donno what happened to it.. I guess it was replaced by "best looking member", so it was "hottest member" overall? I unno. But don't worry, you're the hawtest asian anyway. :kwink:

kishkash
04-01-2004, 21:30
But don't worry, you're the hawtest asian anyway.

i beg to differ...no offence Mads...but my loyalties lie with another HAWT AZN :kwink:

besides...ur technically not even azn :p

[edited coz of stupid smileys :grumblegrumble:]

madeldoe
04-01-2004, 21:43
But don't worry, you're the hawtest asian anyway.

okay..ill learn to deal..lol thanks ma..but kakey's right..im no comparison to the hawtest of the hawts! :D

Kate
04-01-2004, 21:48
!!Important!! "Most Computer Illiterate" was changed to "Best Avatar". Please go back to your posts with nominations and change them. Thank you for your cooperation.

EeZeReal
04-01-2004, 22:05
even tho i know i bug the hell out of him

It's all in your head! ;) :p

Crampaholic
04-01-2004, 22:47
1). Best General Male Perfomance: metlhed
2). Best General Female Performance - rANdOMtATuFaN
4). Most Helpful Member - kishkash
5). Best Avatar - Me Am Hulk
6). Most Unpredictable Member - puffymoos
7). Most Addicted to this Forum - devilish yulia
8). Best Original Nickname - kishkash
9). Best Looking Member - ME LMFAO (dreams on)
10). Best Fan Fiction Writer: UHAKU and PT
11). Most Changed - i dont know
13). Most Controversial Member - Fidget
14). Most Predictable Member - mmmm no idea
15). Best Member of the Year!! metlhed

zebu
05-01-2004, 00:16
1). Best General Male Perfomance - TvA
2). Best General Female Performance - sunwalk
4). Most Helpful Member - crni
5). Best Avatar - QueenBee
6). Most Unpredictable Member - coolasfcuk
7). Most Addicted to this Forum - QueenBee
8). Best Original Nickname - coolasfcuk
9). Best Looking Member - sooz
10). Best Fan Fiction Writer - Bitty2002
11). Most Changed - haku
12). Best Statement Maker -
13). Most Controversial Member - fidget
14). Most Predictable Member - xena225
15). Best Member of the Year - sunny poison

Mad Debz
05-01-2004, 00:26
Hmmmmmm, IMHO "most helpful" needs expanding, there's people who help newbies out, there's people who provide exclusive photos and videos, people who provide and translate news, people who scan things in, provide caps, there's people who spend lots of money on tatu merchindice, there's people who follow tatu to different contries and share there experienses..... There are many people who are helpful in different ways.

Think I crawl back under my stone.

D

Kappa
05-01-2004, 01:00
1). Best General Male Perfomance - Freddie
2). Best General Female Performance - Queenie
4). Most Helpful Member - Xena
5). Best Avatar - Queenie
6). Most Unpredictable Member - Mmmm... Ripptyd?
7). Most Addicted to this Forum - Before ANATOMIYA: Real_Lesbian. After ANATOMIYA: DY.
8). Best Original Nickname - Echoed
9). Best Looking Member - Ripptyd (sadly).
10). Best Fan Fiction Writer - Parrish
11). Most Changed - Real_Lesbian
13). Most Controversial Member - Silenced Sonix
14). Most Predictable Member - Kate B. :D
15). Best Member of the Year - Forre.

On a completely egocentrical note, I'm glad to know my popularity in this forum declined when I refused to bow and cry over the documental. Thank you, people, that's all I needed to know.

goku
05-01-2004, 01:03
lol darje, I would nominate you for an award. I can't belive you're not up there. Hmm Sonix was more last year, and he had some points but no one listened..

spyretto
05-01-2004, 01:06
Originally posted by QueenBee
Yeah that's a good one.. :D But I don't think anyone remembers my avatars, I change them frequently. :ithink: Not that I'm asking you to vote for me.. :lalala: *Holds up sign that says "Vote for meeee"* :rolleyes: ;)

QueenBee

I voted for you, your avatars are great. So how do you make a good avatar? I'm so frustrated :dead:

kishkash
05-01-2004, 01:07
kish

LMAO i have to say im fatter...errr... i mean ... flattered :gigi:

i think this award should go to puffyMoos tho :D

Lux
05-01-2004, 01:17
1). Best General Male Perfomance. spyretto
2). Best General Female Performance. QB
3). Best Moderator. Echoed
4). Most Helpful Member. (provided most info/exclusives) Xena225
5). Best Avatar. Echoed :D
6). Most Unpredictable Member. cool
7). Most Addicted to this Forum. TvA :kwink:
8). Best Original Nickname. kish
9). Best Looking Member. (nominees are to provide photos) oh what the hell ME :10x:
10). Best Fan Fiction Writer. Ripptyd
11). Most Changed. (after comming to this forum) moi
12). Best Statement Maker.Tom Violence
13). Most Controversial Member. spyretto
15). Best Member of the Year!! Elf

Kate
05-01-2004, 01:18
Sooz_01, 13). Most Controversial Member - fridge

It's Fidget. :rolleyes:

Unplugged
05-01-2004, 01:21
LOL!!!!!!

Kate
05-01-2004, 01:23
staringelf, not funny. :bebebe:

People, let's get back on track. I see some spammin' goin' on. :spy:

madeldoe
05-01-2004, 01:24
Originally posted by kishkash
LMAO i have to say im fatter...errr... i mean ... flattered :gigi:

i think this award should go to puffyMoos tho :D

lol k puffymoos it is! :D

denial
05-01-2004, 02:16
Originally posted by nataku
ms.denial

awww.....why? ..... did I surprised you ... :coctail:

i still say the hawtest asian here is Lux! :D

ouch... you said it was me ..and you wanted to vote me ........what change..?

:rose:

Lux
05-01-2004, 02:30
nataku - MOI?????? :lol: :none: but me photographs soo badly. refer to webshots account ME me and mee :ill:

madeldoe
05-01-2004, 02:37
awww.....why? ..... did I surprised you ... :coctail:

lol yes..many a times :D

ouch... you said it was me ..and you wanted to vote me ........what change..?

shhhh..i already told you :rose:

nataku - MOI?????? but me photographs soo badly. refer to webshots account ME me and mee

hush missy! i see nothing but hawtness :D

Kate
05-01-2004, 02:44
Guys, please, don't spam in here... It'll make the vote counting very difficult. :(

Lux
05-01-2004, 02:47
nataku - are you saying i'm a freak? :none:

sorry kate

madeldoe
05-01-2004, 02:54
Originally posted by Lux
nataku - are you saying i'm a freak? :none:

*cough* no ur just freakEH :kwink:

sorry kate
chea my bad :rose:

coolasfcuk
05-01-2004, 02:56
Originally posted by katbeidar
Guys, please, don't spam in here... It'll make the vote counting very difficult.
yeah, people, please... do you want me to go blind trying to count later :dead:
..thanks for thinking about me and being nice from now on in advance :rose:

kishkash
05-01-2004, 03:01
BAM BAM BAAAAAAAAAM here come my votes....gather round all...please....sit

Haku :D
Mossopppppp...ppp
3). Best Moderator.
Echoed - fo SHO ;)
Rach :D
5). Best Avatar.
can i vote for myself? :rolleyes: *tries to look innocent*
taty23498234...coz he just crayjee
Maddy coz u never see the pfffffffts coming :gigi:
TvA, Denial
puffymoos!!
Thats hard since there are so many HAWTIES...but LUX wins hands down....such HAWTNESS... i have an azn fetish...sorry Maddy :kwink:
PuffyMoos!!!! once again...her talent is unbounded :D
Queenbee...always a pleasure to read ur posts and watch u grow more and more :rose:
Tom Violence - makes very valid and well debated points
Fridge :lol:
Denial....are u single babe? ;) (ya know we wubs ya *big group hug everyone*)
i dunno...this is a tough one

Kate
05-01-2004, 03:39
kishkash, :spy: I am really not in the mood for fun today. :grustno:

TheFox
05-01-2004, 07:45
9). Best Looking Member: Ripptyd ;)

Reasoning: She just is :p

Fox.

QueenBee
05-01-2004, 08:40
TvA, Denial
:znaika: You can only vote for one person cheater :p

TheFox, heeeeeeeeey... :spy:

I voted for you, your avatars are great. So how do you make a good avatar? I'm so frustrated
Magic powers :kwink: (I'll make you one if you want)

denial
05-01-2004, 13:09
[B]BAM BAM BAAAAAAAAAM here come my votes....gather round all...please....sit
awww..very sexual !!

TvA, Denial
what's the matter Kish,, could not made up your mind? LoL ... its okay Tva can have it... :rose:

Denial....are u single babe? ;) (ya know we wubs ya *big group hug everyone*)
:no: :yes: :no: :bum: :dead: ..:hmmm:

teeny
05-01-2004, 13:25
On a completely egocentrical note, I'm glad to know my popularity in this forum declined when I refused to bow and cry over the documental. Thank you, people, that's all I needed to know.
Must disappoint you.. I'm planning to nominate you for must changed, since you used to be seen everywhere in the forum, and now your opinions are stated in small portions here and there.. also the temper seems more contolled :heh:

I'll edit the vote in my first post later.. :)

QueenBee
05-01-2004, 13:40
darje, I voted for you. :done: "most original nickname" because as you know, I LOVE IT. And I haven't placed all my votes yet, so you never know.. ;)

And we still love you, at least I do. :love:

teeny
05-01-2004, 13:55
And we still love you, at least I do.
yeah we do.. :) And the nick is really cool too.. so is yours QB, though it's always shortened;)

QueenBee
05-01-2004, 14:07
TLFdk, thanks :rose: I know it's cool. :lady: Yours is pretty witty.. your initals (?) and "Dk" as in Denmark.. (?) :done:

denial
05-01-2004, 14:13
hi ... do you remember my avatars? I have it here...

on the left side: :flag:

denial's avatar (http://www.geocities.com/fadzila_h/) they tells story you know....and they change like a movie...

teeny
05-01-2004, 14:14
Yours is pretty witty.. your initals (?) and "Dk" as in Denmark.. (?)
it's not that well thought of.. but at least I remember it ;)
And yeah you got the meaning right.

nath
06-01-2004, 09:27
1). Best General Male Perfomance Freddie. He was the 2003's Male Star !:D

My Little QueenBee. Because she was EVERYWHERE!....She could argue as well on the subjects relating to T.a.t.u as on the subjects of the general threads. Her posts were always fast, intelligent, funny and generous, I mean that she is really interested in the others. I'll repeat myself here but i'm deeply impressed by the fact that a so young little girl could have a such mature behaviour!... Bravo, Miss QueenBee! :love:

3). Best Moderator.
I'ld vote for nobody here because i'ld vote for the WHOLE MODS' TEAM...why? because I think that JUST ONE PERSON NEVER COULD GET the same result than the whole team...because each one has her/his role to play in this little community...the behaviour are different but the capacities about the langages are different , too....
All the Mods are complementary...Miss Echo is the Diplomat Girl with humour and she has a perfect command of English and French langages, Forre is that one who has to negotiate with Igor... what Echo can't do because of the barrier of the language and the comprehension of another culture, another way of thinking...Forre understand the way of thinking of Russian People, tatu , for exemple...
Miss Echo has prefered to "keep alive a Dream about Tatu" on this forum in staying always NEUTRAL when the discussions were about sensitive problems...
Forre has prefered to warn sometimes about the fact the Reality could be other thing that what we all wished to be like truth,we all wanted our dreams about tatu were true....
I think these Two different behaviours were necessary for the LIFE of THIS FORUM...They were different but COMPLEMENTARY....

I mean: *this forum , just with Forre as mod , (Warning: I use "Forre" , here , as an "extreme image" which is the symbol of this "point of view" on tatu = tatu are great singers with full of charisma, they have very attaching personnalities..but they are , too, a marketing product) would have problems because the members of this forum wanted to DREAM.....

BUT *this forum , just with Echo as mod , would have problems too...
i mean...it would be a forum with NO Credibility!....because if you made the choice of the DREAM, beause you know that what would be pleasant to the forum 's members, okay it's cool but what about the quality of the debates, of the discussions, what about of the critical aspect ?....only one way to speak.....and the result is a catastroph!..i saw that a lot on the french forums....

Tatysite is a REFERENCE!...a Quality REFERENCE which has kept an emotional side too......and I deeply think it's thanks to the differences and the complementary of the mods...and of the members, of course...

When I said "MODS" , i used , here, just 2 names because they were the images of 2 different ways to drive the things....but I don't forget 2 other wonderful MOds : Miss RUSSKAYATATU & Miss COOL !....and too...PARRISH122 who made so much on the fanfic forum..
RUSSKAYATATU & COOL...are 2 GREAT persons....they are both subtle, have a very good perception of people and have very rich personalities !

I would like to pay homage to Kate because she could be an excellent mod, she can create a ALIVE debate but, unfortunately, after brilliant analyses, she can suddenly react with the psychology of a 10 years old little girl...she misses nervous stability to be a perfect mod.
But it is at her brilliant side that I want to pay homage here...

To all the persons above I would like to say THANK YOU ...because in more of your qualities, you are courageous, hard-working people people, you gave much of your time for this forum and for all these translations that you provided to us...( i don't forget the translators members , of course )

I_Love_Yulia. TVA gave wonderful pics to us, the Taysite Team gave so much russians translations or informations to us BUT I would always remember the Emotion that i felt when I was waiting for the VIDEOS thaat I love Yulia caught for us...thank you, Rachel.

5). Best Avatar
QueenBee's avatars...always a refined taste...
Even if I always LAUGH when i see the avatar of?????.... :lalala: ASHAMED...i can't find the nickname here...it's the Green guy from Monster & Compagny...and for Christmas , he was deformed...toooo fuunnnyyy..i'll edit later...sorry for my bad memory...
Edit: Thanks to Xena i found it , it was the avatar of warx - which always cracks me up! ---> warx's avatar (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?s=&postid=146647#post146647)
:(I didn't find the deformed version which was too funny...:D
But i still vote for the QueenBee 's avatars
EDIT: I love a lot too the Igor's avatar with the 2 Rabbit little ears & the snow: it's too cute !

Baby Darje ..you have a brain girl ! :done:

TvA

THEVolkovaADDICT I don't know if it's original but I like it .

10). Best Fan Fiction Writer
Sorry never read them

QueenBee.
I Love Yulia has changed a lot but in her way to look Tatu.
QueenBee has opened out herself on this forum .

12). Best Statement Maker. .
Forre.
For this category, I thought to SPYRETTO, too...
SPYRETTO, I thought to him for the category of the person who changed the most...I remember him in July and when I see him now , i just want to say :done: Spyretto!...The way you arrive to control yourself is simply AMAZING!...and your comments are great, too!
The comments of PowerPuffGrrrl are strong too..and the comments of UHAKU are full of intelligence and tolerance but too rare...

13). Most Controversial Member .
Katbeidar.

14). Most Predictable Member
Xena.

Miss QueenBee..because she always supported the dialogue...she can be light and funny when it is necessary and serious and deep when it is necessary, too.
She is abble to listen to the point of view of the others and she was everywhere on the forum.
Little QueenBee is abble to speak both with her Head and with her Heart.;)

denial
06-01-2004, 09:34
Nath .. where is no. 8?

hint: ..psss.. read my signature .. and you almost seen it everywhere in the forum.

Kate
06-01-2004, 09:42
sunwalk, thanks for saying those few thigns about me. You were spot on. I am so emotionally unstable. :p

Thanks, Nath. :rose:

nath
06-01-2004, 11:04
Nath .. where is no. 8?
hint: ..psss.. read my signature .. and you almost seen it everywhere in the forum.
:user: I've edited the missing categories my Denial.....but...:bum:..but....so to make you pardon me, I give a Private Award to you: The one of my TEnderNESS :rose:
Kisses :kwink:

Kate, You're welcome. Thanks for your post. :heh:

denial
06-01-2004, 11:40
oh its okay Nath .. you can give it to him . I don't mind .. for you .. :rose:

QueenBee
06-01-2004, 13:37
queenbee, even tho u copied it from lil kim..lol its still clever
Pff, I didn't copy it from lil kim. :p I didn't even know who she was back then when I got this name :ithink: (it was when i surfed the internet for the first time..Lol)

sunwalk, you make me cry :hmmm: :rose:

haku
06-01-2004, 15:04
Back from my retreat...

TvA - For his addiction, his multiple deaths, his exclusives, his wallpapers...

Real_Lesbian - She gave a new definition to puddle and kept the forum wet.

3). Best Moderator.
Forre - She's like the goddess of justice except that she's not blind.

Real_Lesbian - Almost all my Tatu stuff comes from her :) , you're the best Rach.

5). Best Avatar.
QueeBee - Her various avatars are work of art and could be in an art gallery.

Spyretto - You never know.

TvA - Do i need to say why?

kishkash - It sounds great, kinda like cache cache but better.

denial - Just look at her!

Parrish122 - I felt so much reading her stories.

QueeBee - She's getting better everyday.

sunwalk - Her posts are always considerate and well thought out.

katbeidar - Obviously.

xena225 - Always a loyal fan.

TLFdk - She's always there and she's so kind.

Haku - I was really touched by him. How can a man be that 'sensitive'. For you :rose:
*blushes and takes rose* :kwink:

Well, i've often been told that i'm not manly enough. Someone also told me recently that i am a lesbian trapped in a man's body. :) Probably the worst place for a lesbian to be trapped, hey?

Crampaholic
06-01-2004, 15:42

Fridge :lol:

LMFAO
u got it DAMN U KISH :bebebe:

denial
06-01-2004, 16:37
Originally posted by haku
Back from my retreat...
Welcome back Haku :done:......was ..a little worry there ..

denial - Just look at her!
awww.. no I'm not .... :o *hides under the table*

Well, i've often been told that i'm not manly enough. Someone also told me recently that i am a lesbian trapped in a man's body. :) Probably the worst place for a lesbian to be trapped, hey? [/B]
urrr... that what I was thinking too ...:hmmm:

Uhaku
06-01-2004, 20:06
1). Best General Male Perfomance. -- Elf
2). Best General Female Performance. -- Sunny Poison
3). Best Moderator. -- Ec
4). Most Helpful Member. -- Forre
5). Best Avatar. -- Mine. LOL.
6). Most Unpredictable Member. -- N/A No one really surprised me.
7). Most Addicted to this Forum. -- Fidget
8). Best Original Nickname. -- Echoed
9). Best Looking Member. -- Haven’t seen that many, but by far, someone by the name Jockstyl (sp?)
10). Best Fan Fiction Writer. -- Never finished a whole story, but I’d go with Dare2dream. Funny stuff.
11). Most Changed. (after comming to this forum) -- Forre
12). Best Statement Maker. -- Powerpuff
13). Most Controversial Member. -- N/A Can't think right now.
14). Most Predictable Member. -- Sunwalk
15). Best Member of the Year!! -- Sunny Poison

QueenBee
06-01-2004, 20:11
Crap.. I don't remember what jockdstylez looks like.. I don't know if I even saw her picture :eek: :( Boo.

nath
06-01-2004, 20:14
She was very kind, i think she had long hair , was thin (fine)and I hope that somebody could tell us what she becomes now...
I miss Veritas too..

Uhaku
06-01-2004, 20:22
I used to host Jocksty's pic. Long time ago. But she asked me to take it down for a personal reason. Lol. Too bad, I think I erased that pic already. But even if i didn't, I don't think I'd post it again. She would not like it. ^_^ But yeah, she's the hottest one I saw here.

Mossopp
06-01-2004, 20:28
Originally I wasn’t going to vote in this cos I hate picking favourites – especially when I consider almost everyone here to be a pal of mine. Doing this killed me. I want y’all to know that.

1). Best General Male Performance.
TvA is always entertaining.

Queenbee is a sweetie.

3). Best Moderator.
They all do a great job, but I’ll nominate Echoed cos she’s quite nifty at diffusing arguments.

4). Most Helpful Member.
I_Love_Yulia/Real-Lesbian. She’s spent so much time and money providing us with pics and vids. And if it weren’t for her I never would have gotten to see ‘Anatomy’, so I’m eternally greatful to her for that. Please come back, Rach!

5). Best Avatar.
I’m sure there have been lots of awesome avatars over the year but I have a shit memory and I can’t recall any of them. Since I have no hope of remembering any further back than last week, I kinda like the one TvA has at the moment.

darje – but not necessarily in a good way.

It’s gotta be TvA. Even if he hasn’t been around quite as much recently, I can remember a time when his name was always on the ‘Active Users’ list.

I’ll need to get back to you on this one….

9). Best Looking Member.
Sadly I have avoided looking at pics of you guys cos I know your beautiful faces will only make me despise my own even more! I know what Mr. Philbert looks like but I’d ruin my reputation if I voted for a bloke so I’ll hang back on this one. :laugh:

I don’t read fanfics anymore. A fellow forum member sent me a bunch of ‘em (not written by her, I should add) that just about killed me! Too……many………puddles……….GAH!

11). Most Changed. (after coming to this forum)
The vast majority of you were here before me so I couldn’t really say for sure.

Tom Violence cos he just seems to have a way with words. He’s always witty and straight-to-the-point.

Fridge-it. Although I don’t necessarily feel that the controversy she created was something we needed at tatysite, she certainly stirred things up a bit.

Again, I’ll get back to you…

15). Best member of the year!!
I’ve had a pretty rough time this past year and a lot of people here were very understanding, helpful and considerate and I thank all of you very much. However, I want to nominate parrish122 in this category cos she’s been an invaluable help to me recently and she gladly read all my whinging PM’s with no complaint. She’s a very patient, considerate person and a total star! :D

Bear in mind that it’ll be a small miracle if I leave my nominations unedited before the 15th.

BTW, has it been decided when the results will be announced? I’m gonna be leaving soon and I’d like to see the ‘awards ceremony’ before I go.

teeny
06-01-2004, 20:46
Ok, I nominate KishKash’s avatar cos it’s cute!
hehe.. even made me go check if it had been changed :lalala: I'd still go for any of the old ones instead. But right member to nominate, though Warxs "Phil" is so funny
BTW, has it been decided when the results will be announced?
Take it it depends at how fast Chef Chris can get the nomitations counted. No actual date has been given yet.

QueenBee
06-01-2004, 20:59
I don't think the date is set yet, since this isn't voting, only nomination. Later she (and Kate? Not sure) will count all the nominations and choose the five most nominated for each category. then we can vote! If I have gotten it all right, I think..

freddie
06-01-2004, 21:17
Well, i've often been told that i'm not manly enough. Someone also told me recently that i am a lesbian trapped in a man's body. :) Probably the worst place for a lesbian to be trapped, hey? [/B]

We're two of a kind girl!!!! :D

thegurgi
06-01-2004, 22:21
I used to host Jocksty's pic.....But yeah, she's the hottest one I saw here.

why on earth wouldn't she show me her?! GRRR! I talked to her nearly everyday!!! i mean, we watched Eurovision together [well, we watched the same stream and we talked to each other on-line as we watched].... and i never got to see her picture. this makes me very sad.

I think i'm going to nominate someone:

IGOR - For Exclusives and Helpfulness, i mean, he helped us all out big time for creating this forum and site.

and umm, that's about it. i don't think he'd be nominated yet.

EeZeReal
06-01-2004, 22:28
I know what Mr. Philbert looks like but I’d ruin my reputation if I voted for a bloke so I’ll hang back on this one.

Lmaoooooooo...You know you want to vote for me... :rolleyes: :p :kwink:

sasha
06-01-2004, 23:11
1). Best General Male Perfomance. -- TvA
2). Best General Female Performance. -- coolasfcuk
3). Best Moderator. -- Forre
4). Most Helpful Member. -- Sunny Poison
5). Best Avatar. --
6). Most Unpredictable Member. --
7). Most Addicted to this Forum. -- TLFdk
8). Best Original Nickname. --
9). Best Looking Member. -- coolasfcuk
10). Best Fan Fiction Writer. --
11). Most Changed. (after comming to this forum) --
12). Best Statement Maker. -- Sunwalk
13). Most Controversial Member. -- katbeidar
14). Most Predictable Member. -- Xena
15). Best Member of the Year!! --

so far...:)

teeny
06-01-2004, 23:16
7). Most Addicted to this Forum. -- TLFdk
oi.. for the second time :hmmm:
Good thing I'm going to study some more.. though it's an honor to be nominated and all :yes:

thegurgi
07-01-2004, 02:12
I have an idea!

When the nominations are done. All the Nominants should write a little explanation as to why they think they should win, or why they feel they shouldn't win. It'd be neat to read!

: just a thought :

Lux
07-01-2004, 02:36
the after partayy is at my hizzouse
da hpnotiq and krissy will be provided for :cool:

madeldoe
07-01-2004, 03:32
heeeey, fo shizzo my nizzo..i mean my chinezzo :D keep the hpnotiq on ice ma..cuz joo know ill be therre :coctail:

VOTE FOR PUFFYMOOS!!

Lux
07-01-2004, 03:37
aight ma! *snaps fingaz for hpnotiq to be on ice* *servants run around*

*eyes pole in corner*
*makes sure mirrors are shiney*

:D :coctail: :cool:

QueenBee
07-01-2004, 03:38
Did someone say afterparty? *Is already on her way* I'm not the party type but I'll show this side of me today. :gigi:

kishkash
07-01-2004, 03:54
maybe this year we can get PUFFYMOOS AND Phillay in a little red thong to get us started

*shakes her money*

:cool:

VOTE FOR PUFFYMOOS!! *makes peace signs*

O.o maybe we can get Queenie to do a lil som' som' for us in those powerpuff girl thingies .... :heh:

madeldoe
07-01-2004, 04:01
maybe this year we can get PUFFYMOOS AND Phillay in a little red thong to get us started

LOL *goes to rent little silver pole* that would be something to remember! :D

maybe we can get Queenie to do a lil som' som' for us in those powerpuff girl thingies

heeeey *takes out dollar bills* :D

kishkash
07-01-2004, 04:05
I'm not the party type but I'll show this side of me today

LOL if i can remember correctly u can get pretty wild :spy: i remember a certain ass grabbing...or boob grabbing incident :p

heeeey *takes out dollar bills*
:( we don't have dollar bills here...its all coineage...and i heard coins can chafe :none:

how's fie dolla bills sound to u :cool:

*speed dials 50 to put in a special persormance* :gigi:

thegurgi
07-01-2004, 04:06
... you people are weird ...

kishkash
07-01-2004, 04:13

u can always join in :kwink:

...red thongs are in the closet...help urself to one and come on out and shake that money thang :D

EeZeReal
07-01-2004, 04:15
Lmao...you won't quit about those red speedo's will you! :p

When the time is right.... :lalala:

madeldoe
07-01-2004, 04:18
Originally posted by thegurgi

now now, be nice..if you wanna join the fun and put on a lil red thong too, its otay. but not with that atittude :p :D :rose:

how's fie dolla bills sound to u
long as i have my hpnotiq..its all goooOd :D

Kate
07-01-2004, 05:19
Please, people... don't spam... :(

kishkash
07-01-2004, 05:33
sowwee catbreeder :rose:

no more spam...but...

VOTE PUFFYMOOS!!!!! <-- more on topic :D

Kappa
07-01-2004, 06:46
darje – but not necessarily in a good way.

I guess I had that coming.

Crampaholic
07-01-2004, 17:14
:lol:
U did it kishkash jajajaja

Lena410
07-01-2004, 19:58
you people crack me up :lol:

I'm still thinking bout who to nominate :ithink:

QueenBee
07-01-2004, 20:03
I'm still thinking bout who to nominate
For your consious mind: Aaw, think some more. :D
For your subconsious mind: me, Me, MEEEEEE!!!

Hehe just messin' :gigi:

teeny
07-01-2004, 20:14
For your subconsious mind: me, Me, MEEEEEE!!!
just what I was about to say.. *cough* www.blyat.net/avatar.htm *cough* :lalala:

edit: fixed cough

kishkash
07-01-2004, 20:56
<--------------- *cough*

thegurgi
07-01-2004, 20:58
<---psst? how can you not just love the gurgi

QueenBee
07-01-2004, 21:02
kishkash, LOL. Just a couple o weiners.. *Chats* BAH, I just can't control myself!!!

kishkash
07-01-2004, 22:32
kishkash, LOL. Just a couple o weiners.. *Chats* BAH, I just can't control myself!!!

hehe...there's more in the orig. sized pic that u can't quite see in the avy :none:

VOTE PUFFY!!!

i like ur flower too :D when i scroll by it too fast...it reminds me of the Java Penguin :gigi:

Kate
07-01-2004, 22:37
!!!PEOPLE!!! This thread is for nominations ONLY! Please, show some respect. This is the third time I had to ask you guy not to spam. :( I am getting a bit disapointed.

febrika
08-01-2004, 03:35
1). Best General Male Perfomance. -- freddie
2). Best General Female Performance. -- Queenbee
3). Best Moderator. -- Forre
4). Most Helpful Member. -- Real_Lesbian
5). Best Avatar. -- Forre
6). Most Unpredictable Member. --
7). Most Addicted to this Forum. -- haku
8). Best Original Nickname. -- upon request: denial.
9). Best Looking Member. --
10). Best Fan Fiction Writer. -- uhaku
11). Most Changed. (after comming to this forum) --
12). Best Statement Maker. -- freddie
13). Most Controversial Member. -- fidget
14). Most Predictable Member. -- TvA
15). Best Member of the Year!! -- denial !!

thats all i can think of now ..

denial
08-01-2004, 03:48
Originally posted by febrika
8). Best Original Nickname. -- upon request: denial.
aww..thanks Feb .. finally... :rose: ...after I gave up ..:lalala: LoL

9). Best Looking Member. -- Denial
awwww... you can't be serious !!! *blush*

15). Best Member of the Year!! -- denial !!
..no I'm not .. :o

febrika
08-01-2004, 04:46

too serious until i forgot how to type your name
my hands are trembling and so :gigi:

Seriously, guys, Kate's asked for people to keep to the topic. So, por favor, keep it to the nominations, people. ^_^' (You're all sexy, have fabulous avatars and fantastic screen names. :kwink: ) *Clears throat.* Back on topic!

Kate
08-01-2004, 04:58
Thanks, Echoed. I was about to give up on this thread and the whole awards idea...

Lena410
08-01-2004, 18:36
I finally got around to doing this :D and guys whoever tried to make me vote for you, the only way would have been in sending biiig parcels with presents or giving me money :gigi:

1). Best General Male Perfomance. Freddie cause his comments are always worth reading. :p

2). Best General Female Performance. xena225 cause she always has something to say and tries to keep everyone positive

3). Best Moderator. all of them. I couldn't pick one

4). Most Helpful Member. (provided most info/exclusives) I_Love_Yulia all the exclusives she provided us with *sighs*

5). Best Avatar. well this was a tough one. but I decided I'll nominate Queenbee cause I don't remember any avatar she could have had that I didn't like :D

6). Most Unpredictable Member. I_Love_Yulia/Real_Lesbian

7). Most Addicted to this Forum. TLFdk cause she seems to be always online :rose:

8). Best Original Nickname. kishkash I just love your nick. It's great. :p

9). Best Looking Member. (nominees are to provide photos) haku cause he's handsome *winks*

10). Best Fan Fiction Writer. I love most fanfics and think that all of the writers are great but Parrish is the best :coctail:

12). Best Statement Maker.thegurgi for his clever posts

13). Most Controversial Member.Mossopp

14). Most Predictable Member. forre, she always has a lot of information and exlusives for us.

15). Best Member of the Year!! coolasfcuk, there are a lot of reasons.

skye
08-01-2004, 19:38
Most Changed. (after comming to this forum)
I Love Yulia has changed a lot but in her way to look Tatu.<-- Well......why am I NOT on the list :lalala:

kishkash
08-01-2004, 23:45
8). Best Original Nickname. kishkash I just love your nick. It's great.

:kwink: i wub ja too babe :gigi:

ypsidan04
09-01-2004, 01:46
Originally posted by Lena410
5). Best Avatar. well this was a tough one. but I decided I'll nominate Queenbee cause I don't remember any avatar she could have had that I didn't like :D

5. How 'bout Haku's old heart avatar? :love:

9. I have a nomination, but I dont wanna say.....yet.

13&14. I have a nomination, but all I'm gonna say is that they both should go to the same person.

forre
09-01-2004, 02:26
1). Best General Male Perfomance. - freddie
2). Best General Female Performance. - QueenBee
3). Best Moderator. Echoed
4). Most Helpful Member. (provided most info/exclusives) xena225
5). Best Avatar. QueenBee
6). Most Unpredictable Member. katbeidar
7). Most Addicted to this Forum. sunwalk
8). Best Original Nickname. Darje
9). Best Looking Member. (nominees are to provide photos) -
10). Best Fan Fiction Writer. parrish122
11). Most Changed. (after comming to this forum) I_Love_Yulia
12). Best Statement Maker. spyretto
13). Most Controversial Member. haku
14). Most Predictable Member. xena225
15). Best Member of the Year!! Igor

haku
27-01-2004, 01:08
So, what do we do about the awards? The submission should be closed now but the forum crashed.

Do we extend the date, or proceed to the next step? :)

coolasfcuk
27-01-2004, 01:15
[B]So, what do we do about the awards? The submission should be closed now but the forum crashed.

Do we extend the date, or proceed to the next step?
well it crashed about 6 days before it was supposed to close, no?
I say give it til the weekend - say Saturday Noon Eastern U.S. time = 19:00 Central European time we close it - I wont be able to count votes til the weekend anyay :hmmm:
how's that sound?

haku
27-01-2004, 01:23
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
how's that sound?
That's ok with me. There's always people who wait the last day to post and since the server crashed, they never got the chance, so a few more days sounds good. :)

Unplugged
31-01-2004, 16:00
Well people? Are these awards gonna happen or what? :dknow:

Come on, select the nominees and let's start voting! :coctail:

Mossopp
31-01-2004, 17:25
Yeah, get a move on! I'm only gonna be here for another few weeks - I wanna vote and see the final results before I leave!! :(

Lena410
31-01-2004, 18:43
Yeah we should select the nominees. I completed my nominations, there are only two missing and I won't come up with anyone for that. :D

Silenced Sonix
31-01-2004, 19:12
Hah, looks like I am already old news here - although I did see that someone remembered me on the second page...

But... I WILL BE BACK! Whether you like it or not.

transcend
01-02-2004, 01:36
Yeah, get a move on! I'm only gonna be here for another few weeks - I wanna vote and see the final results before I leave!! :(

How come? Where are you going?

Mossopp
01-02-2004, 20:32
Originally posted by transcend
How come? Where are you going?

I'm moving out of my parents house. I bought a place in Glasgow a few months ago and I'll be moving there soon. My parents are refusing to let me take this computer with me (even though neither of them have any fucking clue how to use it!) and even if I did take it with me I wouldn't be able to afford the costs of internet access.
So I'm afraid to say I'll have to say "goodbye" to tatysite. :(
Hopefully I'll still be able to visit on occasion - I'm sure I can find a nearby library that offers free internet access - but I definately won't be here as often as I am now.

transcend
01-02-2004, 20:38
I'm moving out of my parents house. I bought a place in Glasgow a few months ago and I'll be moving there soon. My parents are refusing to let me take this computer with me (even though neither of them have any fucking clue how to use it!) and even if I did take it with me I wouldn't be able to afford the costs of internet access.
So I'm afraid to say I'll have to say "goodbye" to tatysite. :(
Hopefully I'll still be able to visit on occasion - I'm sure I can find a nearby library that offers free internet access - but I definately won't be here as often as I am now.

I'm happy to hear you're moving away to the big city. It could be the start of a whole new life for you ;) .Don't worry, you won't be forgotten!

QueenBee
03-02-2004, 00:21
Hey, guys. Just wanna say that I'm counting the votes soon, so if you want to nominate somebody or want to edit your nominations please do it now. :rose:

Kate
03-02-2004, 01:43
QueenBee, you are the greatest!! :rose:

russkayatatu
03-02-2004, 04:47
I guess I'll vote, if it's still open, since I haven't already :)

Best Male Performance: I have to say freddie
Best Female Performance: there are a lot here, but QueenBee takes it, I think :)
Best Mod: [b] Echoed
Most Helpful Member: sunny poison
Best Avatar: I'm sure there are many great avatars I can't remember at this moment, but I like spyretto's - not so hopeless, I think :p
Most Unpredictable: goku
Most Addicted to the Forum: coolasfcuk
Most Original Nickname: coolasfcuk
Best-looking Member: spyretto judging from the picture of him on his 2nd birthday :heh:
Best Fanfic: one by Me Am Hulk
Most Changed: haku
Best Statement-Maker: forre
Most Controversial: katbeidar
Most Predictable: katbeidar
Best Member of the Year: I'm torn, so many, have to think about this one ;)

QueenBee
03-02-2004, 21:00
Okay, I'm going to study now and then I'll count the votes. If I don't have time after studying (sorry) then I'll count the votes tomorrow as soon as I can. :rose:

So if you need to make any changes or haven't nominated someone this is your last chance. :yes:

QueenBee
05-02-2004, 22:19
Counting the votes, don't make any changes now!

forre
06-02-2004, 13:37
QueenBee, closed the thread to let you count the votes. No changes can be done. Let me know when to open, I'll be around.

haku
08-02-2004, 00:43
QueenBee, are you still counting? :spy:

QueenBee
08-02-2004, 00:45
haku, yeah.. done soon. :) It's really tiring.. :dead: But fun nontheless. :coctail:

haku
08-02-2004, 00:50
QueenBee, thanks for your time and effort, :) for you :rose:

And another :rose: for your 3400th post!

Unplugged
15-02-2004, 19:01
Well, is this Award Ceremony ever gonna take place or what? :p

Come on, announce the Nominees and let's start voting! :done:

I already bought my outfit for the red carpet :coctail:

:laugh:

QueenBee
15-02-2004, 19:05
staringelf, hahaha! :laugh: They're done soon.. just a couple left.. I'm gonna send them as a PM to Kate so she will announce the winners when she has time. :D

Be patient my love! :gigi:

Outfit? *Remembers she didn't buy outfit* Hmm..

*Goes to count the last votes*

Unplugged
15-02-2004, 19:11
she will announce the winners when she has time

Wait a minute! :znaika: :p This thread was just meant to vote for who should be nominated in each category! So, she won't be announcing the winners yet, just the nominees, right? And then when we know the nominees, we'll vote for one specific winner for each category.
By the way - how many nominees will there be in each category? :gigi:

QueenBee
15-02-2004, 19:36
staringelf, whaaa? We have already turned this thread into the "voting" thread.. she told me to just announce the person with the most votes for each category. :spy:

Unplugged
15-02-2004, 20:00
What? Well, but it was supposed to be nominations only. And then we should choose to vote for one of the nominees in each category. That's how it was supposed to be in the beginning. And after all this is called Nominations Thread... :hmmm:

If you go to page 6, you can tell that people were voting for the ones they want to be nominated, not their definite winners.

QueenBee
15-02-2004, 20:07
Ummm... okay... :ithink:

I think we should wait until Kate gets here and find out what's going on... :hmmm:

Mossopp
15-02-2004, 20:35
Ahhh, the ol' switcheroo! Classic.
You can't just change the rules halfway through. It was commonly accepted that this thread was for nominations and from here nominees would be chosen and then we vote for the winners.
Not that it matters cos I doubt I'll be here long enough to see the eventual outcome. But it's not fair for those who will cos this awards dealy has been dragged out for ages so we might as well see it through and do it properly.
Tell Kate she's a meanie to change the rules and I'm not playing anymore! :bebebe:
:lol:

haku
15-02-2004, 22:29
I agree with staringelf and Mossopp, this is a nomination thread, not a voting thread! The rules were clear in the first post.

The 5 most nominated people by category were to be chosen for the voting stage.

You can't announce the winners now, that would be totally rigged!

For the next stage, i suggest you create a thread for each category, with a poll, that way no one will have to count the votes. :)

If you don't have the time, i can do it, just send me the 5 most nominated people by category. :rose:

QueenBee
15-02-2004, 22:34
*Sighs* Ok! *Goes to count all the nominations all over again* :bebebe:

PS. I don't think Kate will be back.

haku
15-02-2004, 22:39
QueenBee :rose: Sorry for being harsh. :rose: It was not my intention.

I can do the counting if you want this time, i have some free time right now. You've already done a lot of work. :rose: And i know how annoying it is to do the same job twice.

QueenBee
15-02-2004, 22:45
haku, don't worry about it.
I have all week off so I will have time to do it then. No more studies getting in my way.

haku
15-02-2004, 23:07
Ok :) :rose:

What do you think of my idea to create a thread with a poll with the 5 nominees for each category? That would be easier for everyone, no one would have to count the results. :)

QueenBee
15-02-2004, 23:09
haku, I like the idea. :rose: I think it was supposed to be like that from the beginning.. then somewhere in the middle it all got messed up. :laugh: I'll do that.. Maybe I'll need some help but I'm not sure.

crni
15-02-2004, 23:19
good idea... and i think it's about time someone starts the voting thread... ;)

teeny
15-02-2004, 23:56
yeah I want to vote already;)

Thank you for doing the counting, qb :rose:

Unplugged
16-02-2004, 00:26
QueenBee, check your PMs :kwink:

thanks

What do you think of my idea to create a thread with a poll with the 5 nominees for each category?

haku, I'm not sure about that. It's 15 categories. So that would be 15 threads with a poll with the 5 nominees :hmmm:
...Unless I'm not understanding you.
Well, if that's what you mean, that would be kind of confusing, I think. I don't mind the old system and counting votes - I counted all the votes just a few minutes ago, I'm really quick on that - when I did my 'professional tests' on the 9th grade (how do you call that in English? :laugh: those tests you do and then they tell you what area you should work on / what you do the best) my best results was on seeing / hearing stuff and writing it down really quickly :laugh:

QueenBee
16-02-2004, 00:39
Staringelf, I LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

:kwink:

Oh so if we are not going to.. uhm.. vote like that, how are we going to vote?

We could make each poll at a time.. For example, a poll for "member of the year", then after a couple of days, a poll for another category..

..That would take years though! Haha..

I seriously don't know what to do :ithink:

Unplugged
16-02-2004, 00:50
Originally posted by QueenBee
Staringelf, I LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

:kwink:

:o :love: :heh:

Oh so if we are not going to.. uhm.. vote like that, how are we going to vote?

We could make each poll at a time.. For example, a poll for "member of the year", then after a couple of days, a poll for another category..

..That would take years though! Haha..

I seriously don't know what to do :ithink:

Well, I suggest we do a thread like this one, we announce all the categories and nominees, then let people vote for their favorites, and then count all the votes. I think it's quicker and less hard work, no need to create lots of threads and polls, just one thread, and then counting all the votes. :D

P.S. Check your PMs again heheh

haku
16-02-2004, 00:51
I still believe that making polls is easier. :)

But since we can have 10 choices in a poll, maybe we could have 2 categories by thread, that would make only 7 threads with 2 categories and 1 thread with only 1 category (maybe member of the year?).

That's what i think. :) Polls are fun, and you see the progression of votes as it goes. With a normal thread, you can't see who's leading and so on...

And i can create the polls if you want, i'm doing nothing right now lol.

QueenBee
16-02-2004, 00:56
*Starts singing* I'm already toooorn..
So, which way should we do it?
Maybe we should make a poll to see who prefers Haku's idea and who prefers Staringelf's? :lol:

Just kidding... ;)

Unplugged
16-02-2004, 00:58
Polls are fun, and you see the progression of votes as it goes. With a normal thread, you can't see who's leading and so on...

Yeah, another thing. With polls you can see who's leading so it kills the suspense :heh:

Well, I think we should let Queenie decide :D (since Kate isn't coming back for a while, so she said...)

haku
16-02-2004, 01:00
Ok, i'm stupid, you can't have 2 categories by poll because multiple choices are not allowed.

I give up.

I would have liked 15 polls though.

Oh well.

The only thing is that with a normal thread we'll get much less votes. Some people can't be bothered to make a post even to vote. When we have a poll, there is always much more votes in the poll than the number of posts. *shrugs*

But yeah, QueenBee, you're the boss, do as you wish. :rose:

QueenBee
16-02-2004, 01:02
What? Me? Man. I love you guys. :lol:

I don't like making these choice though.. :p
I don't want to "be on someones side" and then the other one doesn't get as they wish..

:(

So.. whaddawedo?

GOD, GIVE ME A SIGN!

Edit: Maybe a moderator could make a temporary part of the forum for the awards? Like the Podnebesnaya-part. Then in that part we'll only have the voting (i.e. 15 polls), and then we can announce the winners there or in the General forum.

But maybe that's waaay too much work...

*Still praying to god*

haku
16-02-2004, 01:08
Yeah, QueenBee, just make a normal thread, i'm giving up my idea. :rose:

Unplugged
16-02-2004, 01:11
The only thing is that with a normal thread we'll get much less votes. Some people can't be bothered to make a post even to vote. When we have a poll, there is always much more votes in the poll than the number of posts. *shrugs*

You're totally right on that, haku. People vote more easily on polls than when they actually have to POST their votes - lazy asses :laugh:

Maybe a moderator could make a temporary part of the forum for the awards? Like the Podnebesnaya-part. Then in that part we'll only have the voting (i.e. 15 polls), and then we can announce the winners there or in the General forum.

But maybe that's waaay too much work...

Well, I think it might be too much, yeah... But I don't know, I don't really know how complex it is to add a subforum.
But that's a good idea too.

Hmmmmmmm :ithink:

Actually, I'm starting to consider the polls now. :laugh: At least it's 15 polls - that gets attention! :gigi:

QueenBee
16-02-2004, 01:13
Okay, so should we go with the polls?
Hello? *Echo*

Unplugged
16-02-2004, 01:16
OK, I'm for the polls. The only thing I don't like about the polls is that there's no suspense. But still, 15 polls get attention - and I want many people to vote, not just 10 members... :rolleyes:

haku
16-02-2004, 01:18
LMAO! :D

Ok, well, let's make 15 polls here in this forum, if the moderators think there should be a subforum or something, they can always move the threads *after* they've been done. We can still create them now. :)

Unplugged
16-02-2004, 01:19
Ok, well, let's make 15 polls here in this forum, if the moderators think there should be a subforum or something, they can always move the threads *after* they've been done. We can still create them now.

OK, cool :D Fine with me.

So, will you make the polls, haku?

Queenie, shall we announce the nominees? :coctail: *exciting*

QueenBee
16-02-2004, 01:19
Yes! So let's get started. Who is going to do them? Or should we split them into 5 each? What do you think guys? I'm always up for it.

haku
16-02-2004, 01:22
I can do all of them if you want QueenBee, just PM me the nominees. Like i said, i'm doing nothing right now lol. But only one person should do them, otherwise it's going to be a mess! :D

Unplugged
16-02-2004, 01:23
Queenie, I think that in some categories there will be 4 nominees instead of 5 because there are so many with just 1 vote, we'd end up by having 10 nominees or something just in one category :laugh:

So, when we have like
Member 1 - 5 votes
Member 2 - 3 votes
Member 3 - 3 votes
Member 4 - 2 votes
Member 5, Member 6, Member 7, Member 8, Member 9, Member 10, Member 11, etc - 1 vote

in this situation we just keep the 4 first nominees, right?

QueenBee
16-02-2004, 01:27
staringelf, yesh.. that's a good idea (Thanks for the PM). For you: :rose: :kwink:

And Haku, hehe, you can do them all if you want (since you're so nice) I'll PM you the nominess :rose: :kwink:

Unplugged
16-02-2004, 01:36
QueenBee, check your PMs to see if you agree with the way I've selected the nominations (= one needs at least 2 votes to be nominated)

QueenBee
16-02-2004, 01:39
staringelf, I answered your PM. You're awesome. :rose: I'm forwarding them to haku (who is also awesome :gigi: ).

haku
16-02-2004, 01:43
We're all awesome! :gigi: And i love you too QueenBee :rose: :kwink:

Someone nominated me in best looking? :D I'll have to check who it is.

Unplugged
16-02-2004, 01:43
We're ALL awesome, aren't we? :laugh:

Including you Queenie :kwink: :coctail:

coolasfcuk
16-02-2004, 02:29
WOW guys, tremendous team work! :done: :kwink: ...Im sorry I didnt participate and I said i would do it :hmmm: I am guilty I admit it and take full blame! *waits for stones to be thrown* ... too much going on around here....

i am not a General forum mod, so lets hope it all goes welll :) and we should say.... voting time is what 1 week? 10 days? 2 weeks? not longer than 2 weeks right? maybe March 1 voting is closed and winners are announced?

Unplugged
16-02-2004, 02:33
maybe March 1 voting is closed and winners are announced?

Yeah, around that. 2 weeks is enough :)

QueenBee
16-02-2004, 02:35
I agree! Haha, look! We are soooo good together! Damn! *Group hug* I love you guys! :hmmm: *Sniff* I'm sorry.. I just got something in my eye :lalala:

Unplugged
16-02-2004, 02:37
Yeah, we should get together, start a business and get rich! :laugh:

:10x:

...Then you would no longer have to marry Ivan for the money, Queenski... :laugh: :p

QueenBee
16-02-2004, 02:38
Well I wouldn't mind! :liplick:

Marrying Ivan for the money? :ithink: I have no idea what you are talking about... :lalala:

And once again, thanks for fixing all the polls Haku :rose:

haku
16-02-2004, 02:42
You're all welcome. *big ol' group hug* :D