PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Annual TatySite.net Awards. [Category Suggestion Thread]

Kate
27-12-2003, 03:12
Hey guys!

This is a thread where you can suggest the categories for the annoual TatySite.net awards 2004. NO nominations, please!

The approved categories will be placed in this post.

Please, suggest categrories before 1st of Jenuary, as we hope to start with the nominations after that.

Details are still under consideration. Please PM me, or leave a note in this thread if you have got any ideas. I think that after we have all the categories, we can ask coolasfcuk to collect the nominations for each, and after the first, say 5, nominations, she will creat a poll, where everyone will vote for the person they think should win.

Although, I hope that people who don't get many votes won't be upset...

If we don't get a lot of response, I'll delete the thread. :)

I hope we will all have fun with this one.

:10x:

----------------------

Categories: [As deiced by QueenBee. Final.]

1). Best General Male Perfomance.
2). Best General Female Performance.
3). Best Moderator.
4). Most Helpful Member. (provided most info/exclusives)
5). Most Computer Illiterate.
6). Most Unpredictable Member.
7). Most Addicted to this Forum.
8). Best Original Nickname.
9). Best Looking Member. (nominees are to provide photos)
10). Best Fan Fiction Writer.
11). Most Changed. (after comming to this forum)
12). Best Statement Maker.
13). Most Controversial Member.
14). Most Unpredictable Member.
15). Best member of the year!!

Kate, Queenie, please check the marked nominations.

coolasfcuk
27-12-2003, 03:26
katbeidar, :done: nice job

yeah, lets get suggestions for the categories here. But I think we can have more than 5 categories ... lets say 10 or even more (however many people decide in here)? :D and after that we can make the thread where people can nominate members for the decided categories. I can then calculate and pick the 5 most nominated people in each cathegory and then we can vote for a winner - it will be like our own little MTV awards :D ... of course if I dont get any nominations again I wont be mad - after all this is all for FUN :D

Happy suggestions on categories everyone :10x:

denial
27-12-2003, 03:27
umm .. 5 catogaries is not enough .. I think should let as many as possible as we can think of ... like last time. Below is the list from last time. See .. why limit? LoL

Most Opinionated

Most Knowledgable

Most Helpful

Craziest

Most number of posts

Person that's come out of their shell the most since contributing here

Person who has provided the most info/exclusives

Best Moderator

the biggest sexual drive

the best "dirty old man" on the forum

best statement

most likely to become a stalker

funniest

best fanfic author

Most likely to end up working for tatu

Most original nic

Best Catch Phrase started in the forum

Most Yulia obsession points

created most puddles

most Yulia obsessed

Best wallpapers

Most Lena obsessed

Sweetest girls around

most cynic

Most computer illiterate

best avatar

Most addicted to this forum

Strangest person

most unpredictable member

'black humor' award

dreamer of the year

most flexible

The one who changes signature most often

Longest signature

Devilish Yulia
27-12-2003, 03:28
probably some the same as the other tatysite awards. but u can have some like...the biggest show off or something...i dunno!

Kate
coolasfcuk, I was talking about 5 nominations for each category. :p My sentance structure is bad. :p

P.S. I still think we shouldn't have too many categories. It'll suck the fun out of it. Maybe 20 is enough, toherwise there will be too many threads. Plus some categories don't have a lot of nominies... like "Best Moderator".

QueenBee
coolasfcuk, she meant 5 nominations, not categories. :) Oh and what's the prize gonna be? :P How about a hug from me? I bet that would be awesome. :gigi:

*Goes to think of categories*

Devilish Yulia
27-12-2003, 03:30
lol^

coolasfcuk
27-12-2003, 03:31
katbeidar, got it :heh: yes, that makes sense

denail, wow wow .. lol... lotsa categories :hmmm: People are welcome to help me count the nominations later if they want to... looks like there will be lots to do :D

QueenBee
27-12-2003, 03:35
But some of those are pretty old now, like "Created most puddles" since we don't use that statement anymore. And also, I don't think people are as obsessed with Tatu since the documentary. :none: And plus, I think we need to add more humor to the awards. :gigi:

denial
27-12-2003, 03:36
coolasfcuk, yep .. and that lovebird boy did it so well. Oh I have no idea how tatysite poll can support this. I guess that is why it was done manual last time.

denial
27-12-2003, 03:42
Originally posted by QueenBee
And also, I don't think people are as obsessed with Tatu since the documentary. :none: [/B]

Then that award is MINE!! MINE!!! hahahaha .. But dont count the list I gave .. those are example from the last award.

Anyway I agree with you about putting more humor to that catogories award. :done:

Unplugged
27-12-2003, 04:09
OK, here are my suggestions ;) :D

We could do HOTTEST GIRLS and HOTTEST GUYS, with everybody who's got a picture online and which could be nominated. (Yes, I admit I just suggested this so I could nominated for hottest guy, ok? :lol: )

Also... There's also one category which I think is important that exists: The Most Blind Member (I know the name isn't very good, maybe you guys can create a better one ;) )... referring to the people who won't believe tATu aren't lesbians even if they wrote it on their official website - they'd say "It wasn't them who wrote that!" "It obviously manipulated!" or "Please, can't you see it's just another PR-stunt? Of course they love each other!" :rolleyes:

And... what else... Oh, I know! The Member Who Most Inspires You... like as a human being... That could be nice too :)

But stuff like the 'Longest Signature' - hmm I don't know, what's the point of that? :dknow: :lol: What kind of award is that? So what if you have the longest signature?!... Is it such a big deal that there's even an award for it? :lol:

Lux
27-12-2003, 04:18
hahahaha this thread is hilarious

coolasfcuk
27-12-2003, 04:31
Originally posted by staringelf
We could do HOTTEST GIRLS and HOTTEST GUYS, with everybody who's got a picture online and which could be nominated. (Yes, I admit I just suggested this so I could nominated for hottest guy, ok?

:laugh: you crack me up ! ... but... I dont remember seeing your pic, please, refere me to it ;) ... then maybe you can get my vote :gigi:

Originally posted by denial
and that lovebird boy did it so well
huh? denail, which 'lovebird boy'?? I am confused lol
and.. dont we have some genius around here that can do an oline poll - you know set up the cathegories and 5 possible choises for vote for each :dknow: .. I really am not sure how complicated that would be, and if someone would be willing to do it - I am definatelly not the one ;)

Kate
27-12-2003, 04:37
I got a few ideas while I was washing dishes. (Things I think about, Lol.)

When we are going to nominate people for the category, I think that if you are nominating a person you should say why s/he is suitable and deserves the award. :)

For example, if I am nominating Echoed for Best Female Performance on TatySite.net Forum, I'll will write coolasfcuk (who is collecting the nominations) the following PM.

------------

Subject: Best Female Performance on TatySite.net Forum.

PM: Nominee: Echoed.
Reason: Echoed always manages to calm people down during the fight in a way that no one gets hurt. She is always fair in her decisions. She is also funny etc.

------------

This way, when echoed is listed as one of the nominees in the actual poll for the award, there will be a description to why she deserves the award.

Please, feel free to nominate yourself, too, when the time for nominations comes. :D

Simple, yet organised. :D

coolasfcuk
27-12-2003, 04:40
katbeidar, :spy: oh, wait, so we are doing nominations privatly? hmmmm why not publicly like before? more fun .. :D

Kate
27-12-2003, 04:45
coolasfcuk, I guess. But then, can you add a poll to the thread after it's been created? I don't think so. If we do nominations publicly, there will have to be two threads for each award, which will litter the foum, don't you think?

Cuz I was thinking if we make nominations privately, then we can have a separate thread for each award, and people can vote there... But, whatever suits you guys...

coolasfcuk
27-12-2003, 04:54
Originally posted by katbeidar
Cuz I was thinking if we make nominations privately, then we can have a separate thread for each award, and people can vote there... But, whatever suits you guys...

ah ha, separate thread for each award... that will be lots of threads... but maybe there could be a sub cathegory for the awards, maybe it is possible, I dont know- lets see :)

..but then... all the nominating could be done in one thread in stead of through PMs - you know - people could vote for whoever and for whatever cathegory they want.. and in the end in the first post then I could list the results - 5 nominees for each cathegory - that I would count throughout that thread ...

so, first here in this thread now, we determine the cathegories and when we have those, either continue nominating people in the selected categories here, or name make a separate thred for nomination :)

Unplugged
27-12-2003, 04:54
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
:laugh: you crack me up ! ... but... I dont remember seeing your pic, please, refere me to it ;) ... then maybe you can get my vote :gigi:

Here you go

http://community.webshots.com/photo/85782282/106819766HzFsLd

*tries to seduce the jury*
:heh: :D :kwink: :cool: :rose:

I got a few ideas while I was washing dishes. (Things I think about, Lol.)

:lol:
Well, I always think of great things when I'm in the shower! (And no, I'm not just talking about sexual things :D )

Kate
27-12-2003, 05:04
coolasfcuk, sounds good to me. :D

transcend
27-12-2003, 05:24
Here are some suggestions for categories:

Wittiest Member

Most Mysterious Member

Most Pessimistic Member

Most Optimistic Member

Most Controversial Post

Most Entertaining/Interesting Thread

The tatysite.net Peace Prize for Diplomacy

The Biggest Stirrer (or Mischief-Maker)

Best Piece of Gossip

Quote of the Year

Most Unbelievable Tabloid Story

Funniest Tabloid Story

Most Prolific Member

And so on and so forth...

Unplugged
27-12-2003, 05:36
oh yeah, transcend, those are great ideas! :done:

Kate
27-12-2003, 05:38
It getting really hard to organise... so many categories... I think we should restrict it to member achievements...

Devilish Yulia
27-12-2003, 05:40
good one transcend!!!! :)

Unplugged
27-12-2003, 05:44
member achievements...

that's kind of broad and vague for me... :hmmm:

Kate
27-12-2003, 05:48
Added some categories to the first post. :) Comments are welcomed!

protoman2k1
27-12-2003, 06:04
katbeidar, can we please do : Most Ivan Obsessed::,
Anyway arent we suppose to be doing this like in July not in January? Also if I remember they should be forum related, as with tatu , but if were not gonna do it like that can we also do most materialistic? and best contributer?

Devilish Yulia
27-12-2003, 06:12
most ivan obsessed? but wouldnt dat be u protoman2k1? :D

Unplugged
27-12-2003, 06:15
Comments are welcomed!

I think they're good categories :D

But... I definately feel like we should do The Hottest Female Member, and The Hottest Male Member too -everyone with a pic online could try their luck :D :laugh: That'd be fun!

Kate
27-12-2003, 06:17
protoman2k1, sure thing. This is a thread for category siggestions. But you have to keep in mind, that each category has to have nominees. Like for "Most Ivan obsessed" category, how many people will be eligible for that nomination? "Best contributer" is in the category "Most Helpful", it's the same thing, kinda.

staringelf, the hottest member thing might hurt some people's feelings. If you don't get voted "best member" it's not a big deal, as it doesn't effect your real life confidence. If you don't get voted "the hottest boy", and you thought you were, then it'll hurt your real life confidence. :)

But if you guys want to do it, fine with me. As long as there are people who want to contribute their photo and be judged by their looks.

denial
27-12-2003, 06:27
Most Depressed by Anatomy of TATU documentary.
Mosy Happy with Anatomy of TATU documentary.
Most Yulia Obsessed.
Most Lena Obsessed.
Most Ivan Obsessed.
Most Disapointed with Lena.
Most Disapointed with Yulia.
Most Disapointed with Ivan.

Unplugged
27-12-2003, 06:31
staringelf, the hottest member thing might hurt some people's feelings. If you don't get voted "best member" it's not a big deal, as it doesn't effect your real life confidence. If you don't get voted "the hottest boy", and you thought you were, then it'll hurt your real life confidence.

But if you guys want to do it, fine with me. As long as there are people who want to contribute their photo and be judged by their looks.

Well honestly I don't care if I win or not, and I think there's also people like me who really don't give a shit, or else, if they were so embarrassed with their looks they wouldn't have posted their pics here in the 1st place (in the picture topic or wherever)... At least that's what makes sense to me :) I mean, that category (Hottest Girl / Guy) doesn't mean anything really... It's just for fun! It doesn't mean at all that the ones who don't win or aren't nominated aren't attractive. Nobody should take it like that, as these "awards" are just for fun, just like a game, they're not to make a big statement... (I think? :) )

denial
27-12-2003, 06:39
Maybe should stick to OLD category listing then .. looks a little ewww now .. but much more peaceful ..and funny too.. :hmmm:

protoman2k1
27-12-2003, 06:55
I second everything denial, posted
:: waiting for motion to get approved hehe::

denial
27-12-2003, 07:13
protoman2k1, thank you for the support! so we have 2 votes for OLD Catogories listing!! YES !!!

*shakes hand with protoman2k1*

I'm going to turn off computer for awhile now .. and sit at my reading table instead. Will check later. *hugs*

Kate
27-12-2003, 07:34
I dunno, you guys, the old categories seem a bit "all-over-the-pleace"...

taty994945
27-12-2003, 07:45
nice categories :)

Devilish Yulia
27-12-2003, 07:53
^agreed :)

madeldoe
27-12-2003, 08:55

i wouldnt mind this either..so i second staringelf category proposition!

Another proposition id like to make, since theres obviously gonna be more than 20 category's, is why dont you break it down to 5 category's per thread, and instead of one person running the whole thing, select other forum members to run and count the votes for each thread. This would provide for a more orderly and efficient voting system, atleast from my point of view.

but every category seems jolly good..so *ahem* ive only got one category that hasnt already been stated..

Most Scariest [*cough* refer to the picture thread :D]

QueenBee
27-12-2003, 16:44
But I wanna be voted for the hottest girl but I don't have my picture up yet. *Cries* Waaaah. :(

I still haven't come up with categories. I'm slower than Tatu.. :gigi: Okay, maybe not..

Unplugged
27-12-2003, 18:05
But I wanna be voted for the hottest girl but I don't have my picture up yet. *Cries* Waaaah. :(

Well, then hurry up and get one! :coctail:

EeZeReal
27-12-2003, 18:12
but I don't have my picture up yet.

Yes you do...don't tell porkies! :P

QueenBee
27-12-2003, 18:17
THEvolkovaADDICT, lol it's gone and it was old.. well not very old but i look different now! so :bebebe: to you! :laugh:

staringelf, nah I don't think I have the time, the awards start pretty soon. Is the picture you posted really of you? 'Cause if it is, you look gooooooooood!

Unplugged
27-12-2003, 18:27
Is the picture you posted really of you? 'Cause if it is, you look gooooooooood!

Of course it's really me! And thanks ;)

And, come on Queenie, show us your pic! You're an icon here in the forum, you've caused impact, stop this mystery for once and show us your face! :D

QueenBee
27-12-2003, 18:50
staringelf, hah, I deleted my picture completely off my computer and the internet! *Evil laugh* And I don't have any pictures and haven't bought that webcam yet so.. Nyanya! My identity shall remain a secret for EVER! Mwahahaha!

I'm an icon? Caused impact? :10x:

teeny
27-12-2003, 19:48
didn't even know there was an Annual TatySite.net Award.. :none:

I'll return with some possible awards if I think of any :heh:
Sounds like fun

Echoed
27-12-2003, 20:35
Would Ivan-obsession count if all I want to do is bash his face in with a crowbar? ^.^ Hee.

Ahem. Anyway, yeah, Queenie show us your pic. LOL. (Yeah... I'm not one to talk. SHH!)

~Echo.

shizzo
27-12-2003, 21:00
<edged-in comment>

I've seen both Queenie AND Echoed - mwoha. :D

</edged-in comment>

QueenBee
27-12-2003, 21:11
cniaju, wow, you must be REALLY proud of yourself. :rolleyes: :kwink:

Anyways, after I get my new haircut I might post pictures, but for five days I need to wake up at 7 (which I NEVER do) just so that I can show mom that I am able to wake up earlier to have time to style my hair (because my new haircut will need alot of hairspray and gel :D). So, don't expect anything the following week. :p

Oh and I've seen you, cniaju, and it wouldn't surprise me if you won this award for hottest guy. :gigi:

Now don't get sad staringelf, you know I love you. :kwink: :heh:

EeZeReal
27-12-2003, 22:04
I deleted my picture completely off my computer and the internet! *Evil laugh*

Hee hee... *Cough* I have it saved on my pc :D :p

You never know when it might be needed again! ;)

QueenBee
27-12-2003, 22:06
THEvolkovaADDICT, what? WHAAAT!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! :grustno: *Hunt you down and burns computer*

Why did you save my picture? :kwink: :P

Don't EVER show it!!!! EVER! I'll show a pic when I get new haircut.. :p deal? YES!

Oh, by the way, if we get a Most Obsessed with Ivan category I demand to win! He's on my avy :love:

Hey, what about a "Best Yulia-lookalike" and "Best Lena-lookalike" category? But then again, no-one here looks like them.. :grustno:

EeZeReal
27-12-2003, 22:09
Why did you save my picture?

Because it took us months to convince you to post one and as it was you I thought I'd save it ;)

Awwww don't worry though, I wont show anyone :lalala: :p

QueenBee
27-12-2003, 22:14
*Cries* If you show anyone I promise I'll.. uh.. emm.. leave the forum! That's right!! *Evil stare*

Why don't you nominate yourself for hottest guy? :laugh: Okay, okay, I will nominate you if you promise not to post my picture. :P

EeZeReal
27-12-2003, 22:23
*Cries* If you show anyone I promise I'll.. uh.. emm.. leave the forum!

Awwwww come on! It's not as though it was a bad picture :kwink: :p

Why don't you nominate yourself for hottest guy?

LOL...Because I'm not really vain about how I look...I'm vain about everything else, just not that! :laugh:

Okay, okay, I will nominate you if you promise not to post my picture. :P

OK! If you want! :cool: :D

cirrus
27-12-2003, 22:37
How about a Lifetime Achievement Award thing. for Forre. We could appreciate her wisdom and experience, since most of us are younger.

QueenBee, I've seen your picture! Mwahahaha :laugh: I won't say where, though. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself...

QueenBee
27-12-2003, 23:02
cirrus, I'm not hard on myself, I just don't think that picture turned out good. :D And plus I look different now. :spy: Aaanyways.. I'll post new pictures soon. :lalala:

I think that category idea sounds good! I still haven't thought of any. :/ *Goes to think..again*

Kate
27-12-2003, 23:06
cirrus, yeah, appearing on the forum everyday is a Lifetime Achievement for sure! :lol: Sure, give the award to her, as no one else spends so much time here, I think...

QueenBee
27-12-2003, 23:14
But we shouldn't nominate people yet, just think of the categories. There shouldn't be just one person that deserves the award, anyway, otherwise it's not very fair.

Some suggestions:
-Most Tatu Obsessed
-Biggest Tatysite.net Forum Addict :kwink:
-Best Humor
-Most Changed (Since coming here)
-Best Moderator
-Most Open-Minded
-Best Singer :heh:
-Best Fanfiction-writer
-Best Webdesigner
-Greatest Ideas
-Best Wallpaper maker
-Best picture provider (Tatu pictures)

I will try to think of more. :)

Mossopp
28-12-2003, 00:18
How about "Biggest Pessimist"?
I'd win that one hands-down! :laugh:

Kate
28-12-2003, 00:26
This is getting way out of my hands. There are so many categories... How are we ever going to organise them?

teeny
28-12-2003, 00:52
QB, I think most people in here seen your picture already :p Phil can't hurt you..

This is getting way out of my hands. There are so many categories... How are we ever going to organise them?
Nominate the whole forum.. hand out awards to everyone ;) or create a random method to choose who is to get which :lalala:
*ohoh.. said too much..* I have no idea what to do....

Tough one to nominate:
Most inactive member :heh:

QueenBee
28-12-2003, 00:57
Or best ex-member!

Oh, I don't know how we should fix these categories.. We can't possibly have an award for all 4372487242 categories! In the end we should all collect them and choose for example 10-15 categories (then of course, we have to create 10-15 threads for each category and nominate people, then delete those threads, make 10-15 new ones with the 5 most nominated so that we can vote for the one we like to win :hmmm: ) The point is just, who is going to decide which categories to use in the end?

teeny
28-12-2003, 01:04
The point is just, who is going to decide which categories to use in the end?
lets have a vote about it :heh:

shizzo
28-12-2003, 01:24
Oh and I've seen you, cniaju, and it wouldn't surprise me
if you won this award for hottest guy.

Pff. It's a figment of your imagination, caused by the blue
hair and attractive hands. :P

freddie
28-12-2003, 02:20
This is complete chaos! LOL
Too many categories. :none:

Kate
28-12-2003, 02:30
Important!! There are going to be 15 categories ONLY. Why? Because I say so. I am organising the thing, and with more then 15 categories it'll get waaaaaaay out of hand.

NOW, let's vote who will decide which 15 categories we will use.

QueenBee
28-12-2003, 02:41
katbeidar, good idea. Are we voting in this thread?

Kate
28-12-2003, 02:43
QueenBee, yep. Just vote once for the person you can want to decide. You can vote yuorself.

I'll count the first ten votes, and the decision will be made.

freddie
28-12-2003, 04:12
[b]I'll count the first ten votes, and the decision will be made.

Ummm.... why just first 10? Isn't that to few? Why not just wait till all the votes get in? Are you gonna just disregard the votes after 10?

QueenBee
28-12-2003, 04:15
freddie, she doesn't mean voting for people who will win:

Because there are too many categories so we need to narrow them down to just 15. :)

kishkash
28-12-2003, 06:48
OO OOOO ...

Category:
- person who makes the least sense (MEEEE lol :D )

Devilish Yulia
28-12-2003, 07:01
another one :p

person who makes the most sense....ME! :gigi:

Unplugged
28-12-2003, 07:02
I vote for Queenbee to decide which categories should be used.

Kate
28-12-2003, 07:06

Me too, I vote for Queenbee as well. :D

madeldoe
28-12-2003, 07:15
Important!! There are going to be 15 categories ONLY. Why? Because I say so. I am organising the thing, and with more then 15 categories it'll get waaaaaaay out of hand.

Ms.kate you should pick 10 and let the forum members pick the other 5.With that, the process will be quicker. lol I wanna vote already!

person who makes the least sense (MEEEE lol )

i second that! :D

Kate
28-12-2003, 07:18
nataku, just Kate, please. :heh:

madeldoe
28-12-2003, 07:40
nataku, just Kate, please. :heh:

Yes ma'am ;)

one more category:

The Hawtest Asian :lol: [and since i came up with the category, im automatically disqualified. :D]

Echoed
28-12-2003, 10:35
Originally posted by nataku
one more category:

The Hawtest Asian :lol: [and since i came up with the category, im automatically disqualified. :D] [/B]

Clever girl. :P I'd nominate you anyway. I VETO and ABUSE MY MODSHIP TO DO SO. Hahahahaha! ^_^' I kid, I tease.

*Cough.*

So. How about that crowbar and me smashing Ivan up? ^.^

~Echo.

QueenBee
28-12-2003, 16:47
Me too, I vote for Queenbee as well.
:hmmm: I feel so loved. *Sends virtual flowers* I'd love to pick the categories :yes:

kishkash
28-12-2003, 18:41
i second that! :D

Weeeeeee 2 votes already :D...this HAS to be a category...as well as hawtest asian member ;)

teeny
28-12-2003, 18:58
Weeeeeee 2 votes already :D
You better start typing in non-sense once more to make your odds better :heh:

freddie
28-12-2003, 19:08
Originally posted by nataku
Yes ma'am ;)

one more category:

The Hawtest Asian :lol: [and since i came up with the category, im automatically disqualified. :D]

It depends on what do you mean by "Asian". Asia is a big place. Russia can be qualified as Asia as well (at least parts of it), so could India for instance. Or did you mean, oriental? ;)

In that case the voting proscess for this category wouldn't be valid since there are some hot "asians" on the forum that we never got a chance to see. LOL

kishkash
28-12-2003, 20:36
You better start typing in non-sense once more to make your odds better

i already don't make no sense...if i make less sense my posts will be edited :P

Mad Debz
28-12-2003, 21:57
Hmm, interesting. Think I fall into the "person who always forget to read General thread" LOL!

MD

freddie
29-12-2003, 01:05
I think we should definitely have the hawtest asian category sice we have an azn invasion here on the forum (I'm talking about stricly orientals here... not Indians, Russians etc. LOL). Where can I vote for that? I'm confused. Kate? Queenie? :eek:

teeny
29-12-2003, 01:07
I'm talking about stricly orientals here... not Indians, Russians etc. LOL
lol.. not planning to enter your Pocahontas picture, freddie? :lol:

madeldoe
29-12-2003, 04:00
Clever girl. :P I'd nominate you anyway. I VETO and ABUSE MY MODSHIP TO DO SO. Hahahahaha! ^_^'.

pfft! pffft! i say! *shakes fist in air*

Originally posted by freddie
I think we should definitely have the hawtest asian category sice we have an azn invasion here on the forum (I'm talking about stricly orientals here... not Indians, Russians etc. LOL). Where can I vote for that? I'm confused. Kate? Queenie? :eek:

LOL woot i third that category vote..wait i already voted..but whatever :D Anyhow if this category gets picked can i head the voting thread? pweety pweaze? :D

freddie
29-12-2003, 21:15
Originally posted by TLFdk
lol.. not planning to enter your Pocahontas picture, freddie? :lol:

I meant"no indians" as in those from India, not Native Americans. :D

teeny
29-12-2003, 21:19
I meant"no indians" as in those from India, not Native Americans. :D
But still.. :heh: :lalala:

QueenBee
29-12-2003, 21:21
Where can I vote for that? I'm confused. Kate? Queenie?
*Writes down* "Freddie wants hottest asian category" Oh and Kate still hasn't collected all votes because there are only two! (And one of them is her own, hheh :D) so she needs to wait until more people vote for who shall choose categories.. :yes: And then when 10 people have voted, the person who has won the vote will pick the categories.. so we'll see if the asian one will be included :D

teeny
29-12-2003, 21:36
so she needs to wait until more people vote for who shall choose categories..
I vote for you too then.. I want to nominate :D

GO GO GO!!

sasha
29-12-2003, 21:43
Queenie one more for youuuu!! Heee :D

madeldoe
29-12-2003, 22:08
another vote for qbizzle! :D

freddie
29-12-2003, 22:25
TLFdk that pic should be considered only for the best genderfuked pic award. :none:

*votes for Queenie*

QueenBee
29-12-2003, 22:33
Aaaw.. you guys.. have a cookie. *Hands out cookies* :hmmm: *Wipes a tear*

coolasfcuk
29-12-2003, 22:53
JA, I vote for our fav lil Queenie myself too :D

sorry pps, swamped with work during the lovely holiday season - will try to catch up here as soon as possible .. and am still planning on counting votes in the selected cathegories :coctail:

Veggie Delite
29-12-2003, 23:25
one more for little Queenie :)

QueenBee
29-12-2003, 23:27
Oh gosh.. I feel so loved. Do I feel a grouphug coming up?? :hmmm:

Veggie Delite
29-12-2003, 23:37
whoohoo, grouphug..! :D

teeny
29-12-2003, 23:38
Do I feel a grouphug coming up??
do you have the final vote in nominations too? If so: big hug coming up :lalala:

zebu
29-12-2003, 23:53
one more vote for Queennie :)

nath
30-12-2003, 01:07

cirrus, yeah, appearing on the forum everyday is a Lifetime Achievement for sure! :lol: Sure, give the award to her, as no one else spends so much time here, I think...

One category was suggested :
5). Most Unpredictable Member...
What about another ?....5). Most PREDICTABLE Member...:(
In France , we have an expression : "Chassez le naturel, il revient au galop..."
"Drive out the naturalness and it returns while gallopping".

QueenBee
30-12-2003, 01:09
sunwalk, hehe nice expressions in France. :done: I think that's actually a good suggestion.. "Most predictable member"... :done:

Unplugged
31-12-2003, 11:04
Oh, oh! I thought of another category: the forum member who you really would love to meet personally! :D

Btw: I vote vor Queenie to choose the categories! (Yes I know I already said that before! :coctail: )

teeny
31-12-2003, 11:16
Oh, oh! I thought of another category: the forum member who you really would love to meet personally!
ahhh good one, but would be impossible to chose

Unplugged
31-12-2003, 11:19

nope, not for me ;) :heart:

forre
31-12-2003, 11:36
Hey guys!

4). Most Intelligent Member

I'm strongly against this particular nomination as it smells bad. The suggestion is to remove this category from the list.

I'm sure it can be relplaced by a better one.

Happy New Year to everybody! :newyear:

QueenBee
31-12-2003, 16:21
I vote vor Queenie to choose the categories! (Yes I know I already said that before! :coctail: )
That's cheating... :heh:

the forum member who you really would love to meet personally!
Lol, so true! :hmmm: Although I would love to meet everybody :hmmm: ...

nope, not for me ;) :heart:
Aaw I love you too. :love: :p

Now we wait for Katie. :) (Hope I can call you that :none: )

ypsidan04
02-01-2004, 17:15
Originally posted by TLFdk

Right. I'd want to meet everyone.

We all know the most predictable member.

coolasfcuk
02-01-2004, 17:27
Originally posted by staringelf
the forum member who you really would love to meet personally!

:D he he, great idea. I think it wont work as well for a cathegory (it will be hard to chose one single person that everybody wants to meet), but I think it would be very interesting topic. Maybe you should open a thread about it in the personal forum :heh:- which member(s) would people like to meet in person and why :D go go, open the thread staringelf - and now i am curious who is it that you wanna meet :gigi:

freddie
02-01-2004, 18:16
Hehehe...I already have 2 or 3 strong favourites which I want to meet. But yeah...I wouldn't mind at all meeting ALL of you guys. :hmmm:

I vote for Queenie again to chose the categories. Now start chosing! :p

QueenBee
02-01-2004, 19:06
coolasfcuk, I actually thought about that awhile ago.. donno why I never did it. :ithink: I blame my stupidity and short-term memory :gigi:

freddie, heh :heart: I can't.. gotta wait for Kate (oo it rhymes :D)

Kate
03-01-2004, 11:43
forre, why, what's wrong with it? :ithink: No one else is against it...

So, guys, have we decided on QueenBee to choose the final 10~15 categories? If so, QueenBee please chose them, PM me and I'll edit the first post of this thread with your final choices.

teeny
03-01-2004, 12:06
forre, why, what's wrong with it? :ithink: No one else is against it...
oh.. I knew, I should have raised my hand and agreed when forre pointed it out.. :lalala:
We had the discussion about intelligens in the IQ test already, and with all the other suggestions I'm sure there is another one that could be included instead.. :heh:

Kate
03-01-2004, 12:30
TLFdk, I didn't mean the "intelligence" as in "who has the highest IQ" way. :rolleyes:

I meant, like, which member has most intelligent interpretions, thoughts, ideas etc. Not the member who can post us a report on "Contributions of Reverse Transcriptase in Polymerase Chain Reaction to produce cDNA". :p

*hopes that sounded smart enough as she forgot most of the biological terms she learned this year.*

:lalala:

teeny
03-01-2004, 12:40
I meant, like, which member has most intelligent interpretions, thoughts, ideas etc.
still a tough one to judge since it would depend of the view of things.
*hopes that sounded smart enough as she forgot most of the biological terms she learned this year.*
Hey you could have fooled me.. bioclass is ages away and I forgot most of it when I found out I didn't have exams in the subject.

QueenBee
03-01-2004, 14:03
katbeidar, I'll get started right away.. This is gonna be hard :gigi: I'll PM you with the categories later and hopefully you won't be mad about the ones I choose.. :lalala: Oh and thanks everyone for voting for me :rose:

Just a question.. I'm still picking the categories, but I just want to ask, what should we do with a category like "Best gossip"? Who would win the award?

Kate
04-01-2004, 00:58
QueenBee, thanks for PMing me those categories. I chose from them the 15 best ones. I hope you guys are happy about them. :)

We are moving on to nominations now. Please stay tuned for details.

Kate
04-01-2004, 03:07
2nd Annual TatySite.net Awards. [Nominations thread] (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6513)

No nominations in this thread will be counted.

This thread will be closed soon.