PDA

View Full Version : Help: bandits soundtrack

la aurora
18-12-2003, 00:03
I feel hopeless already.
There was a movie called Bandits in 1997/99 (can't remember now). Not one with Willis. It was German. The director - Katja fon Garnier [sp?]. About a music band orginized in prison if anyone remembers. And I used to like some songs from the soundtrack. They were quite famous years ago but now I just can't find any of them for download. Most of them were sang and written by Jasmin Tabatabai (Luna is the movie). I tried to find CD in Russia and Bulgaria but faied *sigh* Can anyone help? I would be glad to get at least:

Another sad song
Puppet
Don't forget to cach me (it was a cover if I'm not mistaken).

Help! Anyone? Please...

coolasfcuk
18-12-2003, 00:57
sunnich, if you didnt find a pirated CD in Russia or Bulgaria... boooooooo it will be hard to find then :gigi: .. you know what i mean....

bit still... i will try to find those songs for ya.. and now i am curious to see if i know them and what they sound like :D

la aurora
18-12-2003, 01:44
yep, coolie, I spent so many hours at Gorbushka here in Moscow and all the sellers were looking at me like i was crazy. In Bulgaria I was checking every music shop/kiosk on my way and - nothing. God, I haven't seen the film itself even [i mean in the shops. i had a recordered from TV version but now even it is lost dayumn!!!]
I couldn't find song in Runet. This is what's strange! Every song is available for free download on russian sites. Not ones I need of course :(

this (http://bandits-movie.de/images/songs/bandits_cd_cover_1.jpg) is how the soundtrack cover looks more likely...

If U find any of these songs, lemme know coolie... I'd be really thankful and I will... well... as 'odna nasha obschaya znakomaya' says: "i'll sleep with u" :gigi:

shizzo
18-12-2003, 04:15
I'm a' hook you up, yo. :D

The official site (http://bandits-movie.de/) for the film includes the text and audio for
most of the songs. Scroll down to "bandits-Songs" on the left
column of the homepage - then, go down the page to where
the songs are listed. The icons underneath "Hцren" [which
show an audio speaker] will open clips of the songs to listen
to. The icons of music notes give the lyrics.

And, if you'd like the CD itself, I'll try to buy it online and
then send it to you. It IS the holidays, you know.
:rose:

[I'm glad that someone else liked this film - I've been in awe
of its soundtrack for about three years. :P]

And yes, "Catch Me" was a cover of the song "Hobart Paving"
by the band St. Etienne on their album "So Tough".
:done:

/Loki

cirrus
18-12-2003, 22:30
I have this CD! It's wonderful. If you need any help, I'm happy to provide. :done:

coolasfcuk
18-12-2003, 22:33
sunnich, ufff.. looks like someone helped ya first... oh well, you wont have to 'sleep with me' then :heh: .. thanks for the links cniaju, Ill look this up when i get home... an i will try to find the movie to rent... I dont think I have seen it :(

shizzo
18-12-2003, 22:48
I doubt you'd be able to rent it at a local video store - the
film itself wasn't even really that popular in Germany after its
release. There are a few foreign films which make it to the
shelves of American stores, but I wouldn't consider this one
a plausible prospect. [The only German film I've come across
here recently is "Anatomie 2" - the one before that? No idea.]

It shows on IFC from time to time, and the VHS/DVD can be
found at several online stores. The soundtrack is a bit more
difficult to find, though - its sales are higher than the actual
film itself.
:D

coolasfcuk
18-12-2003, 23:23
cniaju, oh really... my neighbourhood Hollywood Video has lots of German movies :D maybe I would be lucky... besides i am thinking of signing up for this thing online... 20 bucks and it is UNLIMITED renting... they have Any movie possible.. and just send the dvd to you by mail with stamped return envelope... limit 3 dvds rented at a time...

off to see if they have THAT movie... that was the only place that i saw has Lilja-4-ever for rent ;)

la aurora
18-12-2003, 23:30
cool, so no sleeping with U? *sigh* ok...... :lol:

Omg... if nothing is wrong with my eyes, it seems I'm not the only one who saw the film :gigi:

cniaju, I was at that site many times. And unfortunately, the movie isn't russian. I mean if it was all the songs and even the movie itself would be available for download. *sigh* And there are just small fragments of few songs to hear. Huh... but there was some interesting multimedia like Tabatabai's live performance of ASS tho :)

Yay! I also adore the soundtrack from the first moment i saw the movie (in 99/00 or so) :rose: I had all the songs on my hard drive... and even some from Tabatabai's solo album... but alas... now I lost everything and Audiogalaxy (I got songs from there) isn't same anymore...

Oh... and I have to agree... movie is quite difficult to find. But there was an American version of it if I'm not mistaken... and there was some promo... so I dunno. I think I saw both the movie and soundrack on Amazon... I just can't buy things online from here :(

and big THANK YOU goes to everyone who suggested some help :rose: I dunno what to do. I mean it would be very nice of u to send me the CD... but I... well, I can't take anything without giving something back... :hmmm: So if there's anything U need from Russia... tatu-stuff or anything else... whuh... or i can pay...
or may be I can just get songs by I-net and then burn a CD for myself...

Daaaamn, I dunno...
but thanks once again :rose:

denial
19-12-2003, 00:57
Originally posted by sunny poison
[b]cool, so no sleeping with U? *sigh* ok...... :lol:

Cools .. you can't .. she's my girl! :bebebe:

[Note: and I just have to say this :hmmm: - switch back to BEHAVE MODE ]

coolasfcuk
19-12-2003, 00:59
Originally posted by denial
Cools .. you can't .. she's my girl!
she is? awwww... but she OFFERED... :gigi: .. why are you yelling at me.. yell at her then ;)

la aurora
19-12-2003, 01:26
oh... indeed... am i? :lalala:

aww... coolie... what are u doing? I don't wanna be yelled at... really... so, please... no provocations...

I did offer? :gigi: well... it was a joke originally... but if i think about it... :rolleyes: ... anyway, she's busy, D... so don't worry... *sigh*

*waiting for other suggestions* *evil grin*

denial
19-12-2003, 02:09
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
she is? awwww... but she OFFERED... :gigi: .. why are you yelling at me.. yell at her then ;)

awww.. sorry Cools.. LoL .. I just want to say that Lena's line .. LoL .. :rose:

[B]oh... indeed... am i? :lalala:
well .. we are friends, we are sisters and we are lovers .. :gigi:

[note: yeah I know another Lena's line LoL ]

hmmm .. it was a joke originally... but if i think about it...:rolleyes: ..

anyway Lera.. its Friday morning ..tomorrow SAT ..OFF DAY!! :D .. if you havent find it I'll help to look on internet .. do you have more details about it? .. :rose:

la aurora
19-12-2003, 03:02
lol D, I always liked ur way of quoting :gigi:

as for songs... I don't think they are available online... *sigh* all the detailes can be found at that site... exactly where cniaju said...

coolasfcuk
19-12-2003, 03:12
I did offer? :gigi: well... it was a joke originally... but if i think about it...

friends, sisters, lovers

:laugh: you guys..... awwww..you;re thinking about it sunnuch? watch out... sasha might be coming your way.. with a broom :gigi:

and by the way...guess WHAT!?!?!?!

I stopped by Hollywood Video on my way home from work tonight... and I rented it!!! YAY so i will watch it. They had it both on Dvd and VHS :D

will report on it after i see it...

edit: I am now realizing that in english saying that sasha is coming with a broom sounds BAD... i DIDnt mean she is coming on the broom flying... awww.. sorry baby..it's the PAINTS fault :dead:

teeny
19-12-2003, 03:23
sasha might be coming your way.. with a broom :gigi:
Oi.. back off while time left to do so

I got no idea what this movie is about.. If I weren't sleepy I would go look it up

la aurora
19-12-2003, 03:40
WHAAAAAT? BROOM? OMFG!!!
*runs away before it's too late*
*oh too late*
*baaabahhh*
Oy! Ay! Oh, it hurts!!!! Stoooooop it! Saaaashaaaaa! I was ur teacher once! U can't do this too me! U shold have some respect! No respect after I stepped on ur territory? But I never did... I said 'I think' but didn't tell what abooooout!
*hides behind Denial's back*
D!!! Save me!!! Show her ur uncontrolled hands action!
*looks at her own back*
Oh, I'm gonna have some bruises... *sob* I didn't deserve it... *another sob*

P.S>
Coolie, U are lucky... I could never find movies I'd like to watch here. Enjoy the thing. Well... I'm not sure if U'll like the movie itself. It's a music one. But I did. I think it has a kind of style and I like the fact those actresses really sang and even wrote the songs.

Edit: D... it's very useful to copy some of ur PMs and saving them on ur hard drive... if u want to keep getting them of course :gigi:

teeny
19-12-2003, 03:44
*baaabahhh*
Oy! Ay! Oh, it hurts!!!!
I misread it as "baby" :lol: changed the meaning completely.. I shouldn't read that this point of hour :lalala:

la aurora
19-12-2003, 03:46
TLFdk, U perve! lol

coolasfcuk
19-12-2003, 03:53
aww, what is going on here... no dirty thoughts people... :gigi:

and sunnich, awwwwwwww .. dont woorry, sashich is NOT like that, really... she would NOT hurt you :lady: ...

la aurora
19-12-2003, 04:43
well, coolie, I know Sasha is kind-hearted girl... just... well... with my luck... I mean it seems everyone around gets the idea of beating me sooner or later... some coz I get on everyone's nerves... some coz they love me so much... different reasons that lead to one result - beating. :hmmm: So, I needed a kind of insurance *looks at D*

coolasfcuk
19-12-2003, 04:55
well, coolie, I know Sasha is kind-hearted girl...
yes, those northern swedes.. they are so kind and polite :D

just... well... with my luck... I mean it seems everyone around gets the idea of beating me sooner or later... some coz I get on everyone's nerves... some coz they love me so much... different reasons that lead to one result - beating. So, I needed a kind of insurance *looks at D*
can i give you insurance? please, let me .... :rose: ... no one here wants to beat you up.. :D.. even from love.. and really... we do love you here ... *hands you a cigg* .. look, even bought Parlament for YOU ... smoke up :smoke: .. and EAT EAT EAT... go get some breakfast now.. remember, your 'granny' is thinking only GOOD for you :heh:

la aurora
19-12-2003, 05:08
oh, thanks coolie :rose: I feel much better now.

*takes the cig. jumps from delight*
hurrah! ciggie! my last one was gone 2 hours ago. I'll smoke it when dad is gone... u know... same goes for breakfast. Although I'm not sure if I better have it now or 2 hours later when need to get up :gigi:

*looks at cool*
Now? Got it granny :gigi: U know, I'm a respectful kid :rolleyes:

Edit:
:lol: LOL! U won't believe. Just was looking for a pen in my bag and found a cig! :gigi: one I was going to smoke last morning, remember? But dad woke up so I've just thrown it there and forgot! now it's about to save my life.

teeny
19-12-2003, 14:52
TLFdk, U perve! lol
I know :lalala: But at least I thought: "that can't be right" and read it one more time..