PDA

View Full Version : I Need Someone Who Is Japanese To Help Me Out....

paris.in.flames
26-01-2003, 21:40
ok. i listen to a japanese rock band called mucc. and since they are independent, it is next to impossible to get their stuff when you live in the united states. they sell stuff on their site. but only to people in japan....so i was wondering if anyone who is on this forum and lived in japan could help me out?!

raven ryuu
11-02-2003, 10:24
But I don't live stateside...I live on Guam (US territory in the Pacific) -- rather close to the Philippines and Japan actually. Even on Guam, it is very hard to find Japanese music (which is crazy I think, since our main industry is Tourism, and majority of the visitors are Japanese).

Well...my sis knows the owner of this one little Japanese specialty store not far from my house. The husband of the owner is a Professor at one Japanese University. He makes trips to and from Japan and Guam at least once a month. My sister special orders CD's through him -- he hand-carries them back to Guam for her.

I may be able to help you out in that respect. Other than that, I have no clue about any sites on the internet that would allow you to order the CD :(

Let me know what you think.

raven ryuu ^_^

paris.in.flames
14-02-2003, 01:32
hey! that'd be great if your sis could help me out. let me know the next time she has her teacher go hook her up, i can send her money however she'd like. my IM names are espoir faux or bublegumxcrisis. hope to talk to ya!