PDA

View Full Version : The best Simpsons Quotes/Moments

PowerPuff Grrl
05-12-2003, 03:15
Ah, so many to choose from.

Even though my favourite character is Mr. Burns, alot of my favourite quotes come from Lionel Hutz, the cheap-ass lawyer; case in point:

Lionel Hutz: "Uh-oh, we'll be having Judge Reynolds."

Marge: "Does he hate you?"

Lionel: "Well, he has kind of had it in for ever since I accidentally ran over his dog."

Marge: "You ran over his dog!!!"

Lionel: "Uhhh... actually, replace the word 'accidentally' with 'repeatedly' and replace the word 'dog' ... with 'son'."

Concerning the most funniest moments in the Simpsons, I have to say Homer attempting to skateboard his way over the Springfield chasm has to be the funniest moment ever. Not only was his descent into the chasm hilarious, but the scene following was even more funny; Homer being put into the ambulance truck only having the truck crash into a tree (that was right in front of it!) causing Homer to go down the chasm again while, this time, on a gurney... I mean, come on, how can you beat that?

madeldoe
05-12-2003, 04:01
oy! picking your favorite Simpson moment is like picking your favorite kid..you really cant..unless ofcourse your my parents lol :none:

One of the good ones though are when Apu and that one hindi girl had an arranged marriage. Apu desperately tries to evade the marriage, but in the end they fall in love and do get married. The funniest part was when Homer puts on the gamesh costume pretending to be him. He steals the elephants peanuts. As Apu and the girl get married Homer is running around screaming 'Do not anger Gamesh!!' :lol: The episode ends with home being strangled in the air by the elphant. LOL :laugh: ahh good times

Dr. Nick: Hello Everybody!
Everydboy: Hello Dr. Nick!

LOL gets me everytime :D

Another good moment was the episode where Lisa developed a crush on Nelson. While they were on the hill top overlooking the city, Lisa is babbling on then Nelson suddenly kisses her. Lisa ofcourse thinks its so romantic and Nelson thinks "This oughta shut her up" LOL :D

kishkash
05-12-2003, 14:36
Originally posted by kishkash

Burns: Smithers, look a bird has become petrified and lost its way.
Smithers: I think it's a rock, sir.

Homer: well, everything turned out just fine..
Marge: what do you mean.. bart's dead!
Homer: me saying i'm sorry isn't going to bring him back.
Marge: the gypsy said it would.
Homer: she's not the boss of me!

Marge: Homer I'm very uncomftable having a gang of crows in our bedroom.
Homer: It'a ahun murder honey, a group of crows is called a murder.

*to be sung to chumbawamba*
"I drink a whisky drink,
I drink a vodka drink,
and when I have to pee,
I use the kitchen sink,
I sing the song that reminds me I'm a urinating guy!
Whoo!"
- Homer

Lisa: Hey! Look what I found.
Homer: Oh boy! Buffalo testicles!

"I'm sorry, you'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel." - Homer

"I wish God was alive to see this" - Homer

taty994945
05-12-2003, 16:32
What is a wedding? Webster's Dictionary defines a wedding as "The process of removing weeds from one's garden."

(Homer giving a lecture on marriage)

madeldoe
06-12-2003, 01:39
"I wash myself with a rag on a stick" - Bart *with a hick accent* :lol:

kishkash
07-12-2003, 01:14
"Honey ... go fetch mama's pryin stick" - obese Lisa, when trying to get out of her hammock (also to be said with a hick accent)

teeny
16-12-2003, 23:02
The episode where Homer buys a lobster and he has to feed it so it can gain weight before he eats it. He ends up getting attached to the thing and one day after a walk he gives it a nice warm bath. In the end he is eating it while saying: "oh pinchy should have tasted this.. tastes so gooooood"

Or the one where Homer gets kicked out of a eat all you can restaurant since he eat too much. Then they try to sue the place and it's the biggest case since the one against the produceres of "the neverending story" :D

kishkash
28-12-2003, 02:56
the simpsons go to Japan...go seizure bots! :D

i also like the talking potty...'i am honored to accept your waste'

Disengage
31-12-2003, 08:01
I don't get it.

-It's a joke.

Ohhhh I get it. Hahahahaha. I get jokes.

QueenBee
31-12-2003, 16:18
Disengage, *Falls over laughing* Ohmy!!! :lol:

kishkash
01-01-2004, 22:38
'im on the student council and i didn't even have to take the manditory hearing test!!' :D

'lisa, im so proud of u!' :cool:

'what?' :none: